caring yunho + sweet yoseob + heechul plan??

BubBLeSss

In a hotel room:

Yoochun and changmin lay down on the bed, next to each other.. gazing upon the ceiling up on their head… yunho still working with his laptop..

“hyung…”

“oh..” both yoochun and yunho answer although yunho didn’t turn since his eyes is fixed to the laptop screen

“why does love hurts…?”  changmin ask.. he sigh then..

“yah.. I have work to do.. I’ll be back soon…” yunho stand up and take his long coat with him before making his way out from the room..

“where is he going??”

“aish~~ this guy!! Its late now, and what does he have to do in midnight at new York? If we are in seoul, I didn’t mind that, but its new York…” jaejoong said as he get inside the room.. junsu follows him then..

“hyung.. what are you two doing here??” changmin ask, getting up and sit then..

“yah!! Where is yunho going?” junsu ask..

“I don’t know.. he said he got something to do..” yoochun answer carelessly..

“yah!! Why are you being so carefree…? What if anything happen to him??” jaejoong ask concernly

“relax dude.. he is u-know yunho.. nothing will happen to him.. he is the most perfect, careful guy I’ve ever meet… no worries..” yoochun said, assuring all of them that he’s going to be ok..

(Yunho’s pov):

This is weird… why do junhoe got connection with mr.kim?? yoochun told me that junhoe go to UK for 3 years.. but how come..?? who is this boy actually??i must find it out no matter what.. jin ra is with him now.. that is what making me to be more concerned about it.. if anything goes wrong with him, it means that something will be wrong with jin ra too… andwae.. I cant let this happen nor can I tell the others too, they are going to fuss around as if the whole world is going to turn upside down..

yunho walk along the street in new York, he is not familiar with this place but he still can get his own way, it is his 3rd time in here after all..

I hope heechul can help me with it.. I’m sure he knows something about this junhoe guy… I stop in front of a bar that heechul told me.. one of the bouncer look at me…

“I’m here for mr kim heechul..” the bouncer then lead me to one of the private room located at the second floor..

He open the door and I can see heechul and junhyung in there..

“oh.. hyung.. junhyung.. you are here too??” both of them turn to me..

“oh.. hyung..” junhyung greet me while he stand and shook hand with me..

“oh.. yunho ah.. sit dwon..” heechul gesture me to sit..

“junhyung.. you are here too?? what bout beast?? Where are them??”

“oh.. only yoseob and me is here.. the rest are in seoul..” junhyung answer

“I force him to come here, he is not coming at first but here he is now..” heechul smirk..

“hyung.. the only reason that I’m coming here is.. I want to know more about junhoe..” I anticipate for the answer, heechul’s face changed then..

(no one’s pov):

“why are you asking me that??”

“hyung.. please, I know that you do know something about him.. I need to know about it..”

“hyung.. junhoe?” junhyung turns to both of them but yunho’s eye still preying for heechul’s answer

“what is it that you want to know?” heechul drink his beer

“everything that you know…”

“you can always find it by yourself.. genius..” heechul emphasise on the genius word

“but hyung.. I’m lost… no evidence, no picture, document.. I can just relate it to one another based on my own theory.. I can accept that, I am practical..” yunho being more serious now..

he is someone who will give everything to his work and he didn’t like to stand only by his own theory.. he needs more than that, evidence, document… he want it to be on detail..

“hyung.. are you talking about the one that you told me about??” junhyung ask yunho but turn to heechul in the middle of asking.. heechul sigh then..

“yunho.. I think you better find it by yourself..” heechul try to avoid the question

“stop running away from my wuestion kim heechul!! Give me the answer that I need!!” yunho raise his voice up!! His mood change now, he is restless

“I need to know!! My sis is being with him now.. what will you do if your sis is in her place now?? I bet you are going to be more worse than me..” yunho demand for an answer..

“actually…” heechul start talking.. yunho shocked to hear everythinhg that comes out from heechul’s mouth, junhyung on the other hand knew about it, heechul told him beforehand..

In heechul’s house:

Heechul come back when sun has set up high in the sky.. he rub his eyes and yawn.. he’s about to enter his room when he stop in front of seul rin’s room..

Seul rin flinch a bit when the sun rays hit her fine face from the window.. yoseob who is awake by her side now, raise his body and rest on his bend elbow, to blocked the sun ray.. he smile to see seul rin smile and get back to the rest comfortable position..

“morning hunzz” he whisper slowly, so that seul rin wont hear it…

Heechul close the door then…

“he must love seul rin so much.. that kid.. why don’t he just force her to love him back.. but pity my seul rin.. she don’t even know what do she actually feel.. I guess, first love really broke her… should I do something to help them?? But yoochun.. he is a good guy though, he loves seul rin too, but I think, I can see more in yoseob..i think I should…play some role as her brother is not a crime though..” heechul monologue alone when he enter his room and sit on the edge of the bed.. he smirk then

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMO!! is heechul going to do something?? what is it??

and who is junhoe at the first place??

sweeeetttttt yoseob!!! who will seul rin choose??

stay tuned for more drama guys!!!

and i'm yearning for your comment guys!! comment!! love you guys!! ^^