it feels so right

BubBLeSss

in heechul’s house:

seul rin wake up when she heard a loud noise from the kitchen.. she scratch her hair before making her way out from the room, she tie her hair into a simple hair bun.. as she get out, she surprised to see yoseob struggling with the pan, the side table is completely mess up, egg shell is on the table, the chopstick, the chop board, the fridge is widely open, the right word is… the kitchen has turned upside down..

“ahh..” yosoeb yell.. he’s holding his hand

The pan that he’s holding fall down when the fire catch up when he pour some wine in it..

“yah.. are you ok?” seul rin lean on the wall

“oh.. you are awake?” yoseob answer but keep on hlding his hand, looking like he is in pain..

“yah.. where is oppa??”

‘he wnt out.. he said he got to go to japan for some promotion thingy..”

“huh.. weird.. he didn’t tell me anything..”

Seul rin make her way and hold yoseob’s hand but she stunned when yoseob yell..

“yah.. what’s wrong with your hand?” seul rin try to catch his hand when he hide it behind him..

“nothing.. why don’t you go in front.. I’ll make some.. brunch for you..” he try to push her out from there

“yah… give me your hand!” seul rin yell and grab his hand forcefully..

Yosoeb whinced~~

“omo.. seobie!!” seul rin yell, she stare at yoseob, with fire in her eyes..

“what the hell is wrong with you?? How did you get this cut? And why is there bruise at there? Burn at here?? What the hell is happening to your hand??”

“ah.. ahh..” yoseob try to find any reasonable answer

“I can understand this burnt marked, as you just like trying to fry your hand with the pan, but, this cut, bruises…?” she demand for an explanation

“i.. i..”

“you owe me an explanation.. now, come here.. don’t think I’m going to let this go.. I’ll still demand for the answer..” seul rin nag at him as he drag him to the hall before she left to heechul’s room, looking for aid-first kit..

“come here..”

She stand on her knee and starts to treat his hand with the alcohol swap.. yoseob whinces since it sting..

“oh.. mian..” she blow it then, and wipe it slowly..

Yoseob stare on her all the while..

“what are you trying to do?? Are you trying to burn heechul’s apartment?” seul rin asked playfully.. both of them laugh them..

“I wont dare to.. he will burn down all my properties in return..” they laugh

“seobie.. where did you get this scar? Did you fight?? I didn’t know that..”

“ehm.. you know.. man got their own way to settle things down..”

“but, I never knew you are like that..”

“maybe because you didn’t look at me as I look at you..” yoseob said slowly, he lowered his head then..

“seobie..” seul rin close the kit box as she wrapped his hand with the bandage cloth..

“hurm..”

“please, don’t get hurt..” seul rin look at him..

“wae? You worried about me..? don’t worry, I am your super seobie.. nothing will harm me you know…” yoseob said as he laugh, as id joking

“seobie, please…I’m serious..” seul rin’s voice changed, she hold his hand tight.. “I don’t want to see you hurt..” seul rin lowered her head down..

“hunzz.. are you..” yoseob startled when he raised her chin…

“hunzz..you.. cry..” he stuttered..

“just please.. don’t get hurt anymore.. in any way..” seul rin wake up from there and try to walk away but yoseob’s reflex is faster, he grab her wrist and hug her from behind..

“hunzz.. I’m sorry that I made you cry.. I promise, I wont get hurt anymore..” yoseob whisper to her ears..

Seul rin nod then.. her heart start pounding faster to feel his warm breath at her neck.. yoseob turn her around and look at her..

“I don’t want to hide it anymore, although you knew it, but, I never made any clarification, but now, I want to confess to you.. KIM SEUL RIN.. I love you so much till I could die..” yoseob lean forward and kiss her.. 

Seul rin’s heart pounding faster when she feels his lips on her.. his smooth lip..

“what are you doing seul rin, you should push him away.. he is your bestfriend.. don’t you love yoochun?” her head yells at her

“why does it feel so right, to feels his lips on mine? I love him..?” her hearts whisper

Yoseob is about to pull away when he feels seul rin kiss him back, he startled..

“she’s replying my kiss.. is that mean a yes from her?” his head screams in joy

They share one sweet kiss… both of them pull away and lean their forehead together.. a wide smile curved at both of their face..

“I think.. I should go and prepare brunch for us..” seul rin said as she keep on lowering her head.. she walks to the kitchen then.. she stops when she sure that she’s alone.. she touch her lips with her index finger… she grin then.. her heart feels like jumping in joy…

“why does it feels so right?” seul rin monologue

In the hall, yoseob froze..

“yah.. what just happened?? Did I dream just now?? No.. its not.. its real.. it is happening.. and.. she kiss me back…” he giggles around..

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

omo...!! o.0

they kiss???

and seul rin feels it so right??

hahaha... arent they sweet???

hahha.. ^^

sorry for my lat eupdate.. but i'm going to do souble post today!!

comment guys!!

WELCOME TO NEW READERS AND SUBSCRIBERS!!

WEEE~~~~~~~~~~