that man

BubBLeSss

In korea:

“jin ra ah.. its ok now… you can go back.. I’ve arranged everything..so, don’t worry..” junhoe said..

Jin ra just nod.. junhoe turn, heading outside.. but stop then.. without looking back, he voice out..

“jin ra ah.. can we be friend again?? Can you give me one more chance??” junhoe sigh

Jin ra startled to hear that.. she didn’t know what to do.. she herself didnt have the answer..

“hi baby..” changmin enter the room.. making his way to jin ra who sits on the bed.. kiss her forehead and hug her..

“junhoe shii.. everything is ok now right.. I can take her home right..” junhoe turn, looking at both of them..

“yes.. and.. send my last respect for Mr.Kim..”

Changmin nod… “kamsahae..”

“oh.. choenmanhaeyo..”

“I shall make my move now..” junhoe walk forward to them making jun ra’s heartbeat thumping like it never been.. he leaned forward and shake hand with changmin..

“bye bye.. jin ra… shii..” jin ra heart sink upon hearing that.. she feels like crying now but she cant let it out in front of changmin… she wish seul rin or her brother is there with her now.. but, since seul rin is the only one who knew about this, she cant do anything..

“baby..” changmin nodge her, bringing jin ra’s soul back to her body..

“nae..”

“come on.. hyung is waiting for us.. jin ra noona too..”

“oh.. nae..” jin ra wake up from the bed and make her way to the bathroom, leaving changmin there.. he sigh deeply..

In Osaka:

“seobie!!!!” one young lady run towards yoseob and hug him.. he swirl her in the air.. seul rin startled to the situation… no one else can call yoseob seobie.. that is his nickname.. that she gave to him.. she didn’t want anyone else to call him with that name..

“oh.. ashiya.. how are you?? Aigoo.. you are still the same..” yoseob laugh

“seobie.. I miss you.. I miss you… I miss you..” she hug him tight..

“woah..woah… hey, I’m going to faint if you keep on hugging me like this..” yoseob cant help himself to laugh..

“no.. I’m not letting you go… last time, you promised me that you will be back in japan but then look… you are here only after two years…” they smiled at each other..

“ehm..” seul rin fake a cough..

“oh.. seul rin, this is ashiya.. ashiya.. seul rin” yoseob introduce them to each other.. Both of them shake hand..

“konichiwa..” seul rin bow

“annyeong haseyo..” ashiya said.. making yoseob laugh.. seul rin just stared at him ..

“you guys are so… hahaha” he still laughing..

“and you are??” ashiya pointed to yoochun

“oh.. I’m park yoochun.. jin ra’s boyfriend..” ashiya shrugged her face.. yoseob stop laughing right at the spot, seul rin startled..

“oh.. annyeong haseyo..” ashiya held yoochun’s hand..

The situation getting tensed then.. but saved by junhyung..

“hurm let us move now.. we need to be there to arrange everything..” junhyung gesture ashiya to take yeosob with her.. while junhyung wrapped his arm around seul rin and make a move to the car waiting for them, their driver stand there..

“I’ll be with ashiya..ashiya, key..” yeosob move towards ashiya’s Fairlady driver seat.. ashiya throw her key to the opposite side and take her seat beside yoseob… he turn it on and step on the pedal before making a move from there..

Seul rin on the other side still standing there, staring at the road which is emptied now, after yoseob speed the sporta car.. ashiya’s Fairlady is just the same as yosoeb’s.. the exact colour and model..

“seul rin ah..” junhyung gesture her to get into the car…

In yeosob’s house:

“appa.. appa..” you whisper.. tears formed in your eyes.. you kneeled down beside the coffin.. lowering your head..

“seul rin ah..” yoochun hold you from behind..

“ you are strong.. don’t be like this.. uncle don’t want to see you crying like this..” he hope his words could give you courage to face this bitter fact..

“I just want to be with him.. I don’t care what did he do in the past.. I just want him to be with me.. but now.. he.. leave me alone in this world..”  you sob between the words.. you cant resist your tears anymore, its stream down your cheek..

Yoochun hug you tight… you can feel that he’s trying to give you all of his strength..

“shh.. uljima.. I’m here with you.. I’ll always be by your side.. so, don’t you ever say that you are alone in this world ok..” he said.. you just keep on crying in his embrace..

“and I’ll be here for you too.. I don’t want to hear that from your mouth again.. arasso??” you turn behind to the voice and find junhyung crossed his arm on his chest, leaning to the wall..

“oppa.. junhyung oppa..” you still sob..

He held both of his hand.. you walk slowly to him and hug him… crying even harder than before.. junhyung pat your back, your hair, trying to comfort you.. yoochun just stare at both of you..

“nado.. my little sis..” everyone turn around to find someone in black tux standing there…

In new york: (few hours before)

“Mr. kim! Your sis is going to Osaka..”

“what??”

“I think you should just met her there instead of going to korea..”

“get my private plane ready..” that man bow before heading outside

The man in black tux turn his chair around, looking at the outside, through the glass screen of his office..



__________________________________________________________________________________________

woah!! who is that man?? \(=.=)7