that runaway...

BubBLeSss

In junhoe’s house:

“please have your sits gentlemen..” the maid said

Everyone take their place at the couch..

“woah.. all of you were here..” junhoe said as he walked down the stairs, making his way towards them.. yawning..

“oh.. junhoe ah.. sorry to disturb you at this hour..” donghae said as he stand up

“yah.. sit down..” junhoe said as he pat donghae’s shoulder

“what is that important thing until all of you were here in my house, at this hour??” junhoe ask..

The maid serve a hot coffee for them soon..

“junhoe shii.. we need your help..” yunho said..

“tell me about it..” junhoe sip his coffee then

“we want to bring shin ah to japan..” yeosob said.. junhoe choke at his drink..

“wm—wmoh?? You guys were kidding right?” junhoe smirk as he put his cup down..

“no.. we are serious and we need your help to do that..” yoochun continue

“but why?? You guys know that she’s not that stable yet.. she need intensive care..”

“its for her dad funeral…” yeosob answered

“I will take care of her.. don’t worry about the intensive care.. I’ll do it for him..” donghae said..

Now, everyone stared at junhoe.. he sighed then..

“I guess, there is nothing else that I can do…” smile curved at their lips then..

At the hospital:

“jin ra, change now.. you too seul rin..” yunho said as he push both of them in the bathroom..

yeosob stay outside of the room to make sure that no one is coming..

“I hope this plan will work out..” yoochun said as he sit at the edge of the bed..

“don’t worry.. junhoe will handle everything here so that it wont mess up.. I mean, the condition in this hospital..” yunho pat yoochun’s shoulder

“you are going to Osaka right?? I’m going there tomorrow with everyone else.. especially changmin..” yunho emphasise on changmin

Yoochun look at yunho, his face shrugged..

“he keep on persuading me to go to Osaka, so that he can tag along…”

Both jin ra and seul rin changed and they were out now..

Yeosob make his way inside..

“is everything ready?? Junhyung hyung and donghae is waiting for us at there..”

“seul rin ah.. are you sure that you are ok??” yoochun said as he her hair..

Yeosob stiffened.. seul rin nod..

“jin ra ah.. kamsahamnida..” seul rin hug jin ra..

“don’t worry.. just go there.. and shin ah.. my last respect for your dad..” jin ra bow then.. seul rin bow back, tears formed at her eyes..

“let’s go..” both yoochun and yeosob said while held their hand at seul rin.. seul rin stop, didn’t know which hand should she grab.. she’s about to hold one of it when yeosob turn away..

“I’ll lead, just follow me..” he said and start walking.. with that, yoochun grab seul rin’s hand and hold it tightly while suel rin just follow..

“jin ra.. palli.. lie down here..” yunho said and gesture her to the bed.. jin ra lie down there, turn away from the door and yunho tuck her in in the blanket..

“just stay like this for a while.. at least until they make it to the helicopter.. nae??” jin ra nod..

 

Now, the three of them were out of the hospital to find jaejoong in his car..

“what are you looking for?? Hop in.. palli!!” jaejoong said to them and turn his sight to the front while his hand put on his sunglass..

The three of them hop in.. yeosob phone ring then..

“oh dongwoon..”

“never mind.. its ok..”

“ok.. see you guys there..” yeosob cut the line off..

 

“is it dongwoon??” seul rin  look in front to yeosob who seats beside jaejoong..

“nae..”

Seul rin feel weird with yeosob’s behavior.. he’s not the one who will reply to a question with one word like that, especially to her.. worries arise in her heart..

“yah.. jae!! Seul rin is not that stable yet..” yoochun speaks as jae drives as he is one of the racer in formula 1 race..

“we need to catch up the time.. don’t worry, she’s a strong one..” jae smirk.. yeosob remain silent..

“oh.. I’m ok.. don’t worry..”

Soon, they arrive at an old landing field.. as all of them make their way out from the car, they can see changmin and junsu stands there, beside the helicopter which is ready to boarded…

“noona!!” changmin runs and hug seul rin ..

“we will be there by tomorrow..” junsu said..

“oh.. oppa.. kamsahamnida..” seul rin said and hug jaejoong..

“changmin ah.. I ‘ll wait for you at there..” changmin smile..

“I will be there.. unnie, later you have to help me so that I can date jin ra at Osaka..” changmin smile as he whisper into seul rin’s ear..

Seul rin laugh to his joke.. she don’t want him to be worried about her.. not anyone that really care about her..

“junhyung is ready.. donghae too.. “ yeosob said as he stand at the helicopter…

“nae..” suel rin answer

“jae… just follow yunho and help him to handle everything ok…” yoochun bid farewell..

Yeosob try to help seul rin to make her way into the helicopter but yoochun sudden gesture that help her stops him from doing that..

In helicopter:

“oh.. hi junhyung oppa..” seul rin said

“hi babe.. ready for the ride??” junhung said as he checked the panel and put his headpiece nicely on his head..

“oppa.. I never knew you could handle helicopter..” seul rin amazed

“ there is a lot of thing more that you didn’t know..” yeosob said as he take his place beside junhyung.. coldly…

“seobie..” seul rin whisper…

She’s not used to the situation where yeosob was cold to her like this.. he’s being so serious and he’s like trying to avoid her..  and  she didn’t know that yeosob also can handle helicopter although they were friend since 7 years ago..

“seul rin ah.. let me help you..” yoochun said as he helps seul rin  to put on her seat belt..

“seul rin.. tell me if you feel anything is wrong..” donghae instruct.. she nod then..

Donghae put on his seat belt and his headset and keep his attention at his I-Pod..

“ok.. we are going to move now..” junhyung said as he checked everything on the panel..

Yeosob beside him keep his attention on the panel and as he sure that everything is fine after he contact korean’s air force, informing that their helicopter is going to be in the sky now, nd when he look at junhyung.. with that the helicopter make its way on the sky now.. little by little until it reaches some height..

Yeosob glance at the back, he notice that seul rin is hand-in-hand with yoochun now.. his heart froze…

“come on yang yeosob.. everything is going to be ok.. just bear this pain..” yeosob’s monologue  

___________________________________________________________________________________________

i'm so SORRY to everyone for this LATE update!! SORRRYYYYY!!!! mianhae!! i'm just trapped in my own hectic schedule.. i'm getting new subscriber.. seriously i'm so happy!! thanx so much!! a warm WELCOME to new readers!! thanx for subscribing and thanks for ur comment!! love yah!! <3 hope u guys having fun reading... comment are APPRECIATED and LOVED!!!