surgery

BubBLeSss

In yoochun’s house:

running into the house, changmin yell…

“yah!!! Hyung!! Jin ra!!!!... noona…” he stops, with teary eyed, holding jaejoong’s hand.. junsu and jin ra just stare on his face..

“noona??” jaejoong asked

“seul rin?? Did you mean seul rin??” junsu anticipate for the answer.. changmin nod while lowering his head..

“what’s wrong??” jin ra held up his face..

All of them turn away upon seeing yoochun’s running inside, holding seul rin.. yunho followed..

“yah!! Called our doctor!! Palli!!” yunho yell..

Changmin hurried to his phone then.. yoochun on the other hand is followed by everyone into his room… placing seul rin carefully on his bed..

“oppa..” jin ra try to calm him down…

“what the hell is happening to her??” junsu yell…

“and how on earth did she end up here??” jajejoong ask…

Changmin explained everything then but stop when they heard some sound..

“that song..” yoochun stuttered

“I think, its her phone..” changmin said while taking seul rin’s phone out after looking for it..

“junhoe??” jin ra said when she’s looking at the phone while standing besides changmin

“let me answer it then..” yoochun said while grabbing the phone and put on the line..

“annyeong haseyo..”

“annyeong..” yoochun answer

“this is seul rin shii phone right??” junhoe ask..

“ne.. but she cant answer her call now..”

“don’t tell me?? Oh t!!! What happen to her?? I told her that he should follow my advice aout the operation but now.. aishh… this girl… can I know where is this??” junhoe cant stop the words from flowing through out his mouth..

“parkyoochun????” junhoe shocked upon hearing the address given..

Yoochun on the other hand was shocked to heard junhoe calling his name..

“I’ll be there in second..” junhoe cut the line off..

Yoochun just hold the phone, speechless…

Everyone attention moves to the bed when seul rin whince..

“seul rin…” jin ra approach her..

“yoochun went to sit on the edge of the bed  beside seul rin, holding her hand..

“seul rin ah~~~ you are a strong girl.. please hold on…” he cant continue his words..

“where the hell is the doctor?” yunho yell… everyone were restless… it was a chaotic in the house…

“sir… a guy name junhoe is here..” all of them turn to their butler voice..

“junhoe??” jin ra stops

Junhoe make his way in towards seul rin.. checking her… ignoring everyone there…

“junhoe shii.. are you her doctor…??” junsu asked..

Without saying anything, junhoe nodge seul rin..

“seul rin.. seul rin…” but, there is no response from her..

“why didn’t she open her eyes or say anything??” changmin ask..

“she’s having a hard time now.. I need to bring her to the hospital..” junhoe said..

“why??” jaejoong ask..

Junhoe still ignoring everybody there, while trying to hold seul rin up..

“answer me!! Tell me about her condition!! You need to speak!!” yoochun grab junhoe’s collar..

“if you still insisting on doing all this crap, you wont be able to see her alive..” junhoe’s face tighten…

When yoochun let him go, he made a call..

“donghae!! You need to come to the hospital now!! I’ll send you the details now..” junhoe hang up then..

Donghae’s pov:

“what is happening?? He sound…dont tell me something is wrong with.. seul rin??” donghae’s monologue..

 my heart thump like crazy… I didn’t feel good and I have a bad intuition about this thing.. soon, my alert email sound beep.. I open it to see something that I wish I wont see.. although, I had been suspected it, I never thought it was true.. I’m hoping that its just my feeling..

I need to called yeosob..

“seobie… come to the hospital now.. its about seul rin.. palli!” I hung up before making my way to my car…

In the hospital:

“donghae.. we don’t have time for anything.. we need to do the surgery now.. I sent you the details.. did you get it..?” junhoe ask

“ne.. but.. I didn’t..” donghae couldn’t finish his word as he see someone running towards him..

“yeosob…”

“where is she?? What happen to her..??” his face was pale..

“I cant say anything about it now.. we have to do the surgery.. I’ll talk to you later..” donghae answer..

Soon, all of them see donghae walking with junhoe towards the operation theatre.. full covered, they had glove, mask, operation theatre apron, hair covers.. everything.. followed after them is seul rin.. lying on the bed… junhoe instructed the staff nurse to stop for a while..

“to let all of you know, she’s been holding the operation for too long.. and the chances is 30-70.. just have a look at her.. it might be your last time…” junhoe said..

Everybody were shocked upon hearing that.. especially yeosob.. yoochun cant resist his tears.. junsu turn to jaejoong, looking at each other, tearing eyes.. yunho who was leaning his back at the wall, fall down slowly… to sit on the floor… yeosob make his way to seul rin..

“seul rin ah~~.. vegure?? Why you didn’t even mention about this to me?? You tell me nothing about it! Why? My silly girl.. make sure you made it out from that room… ara?? Or I will.. I will beat you…” yeosob held her and kissed her forehead then…

“you have to made it out.. then I don’t want anything else in this world…” yeosob’s crying

Yoochun walked away from there… slowly…

“hyung! Hyung!!” changmin yell…

“let him be.. how can he look at her like that.. its like letting his life go..” yunho  said..

“we have to go now..” donghae said.. the staff nurse push the bed inside while all of them just stay outside.. jin ra is the only one who’s trying to comfort others at there.. but she herself is crying..

In the operation theatre:

“ready??” donghae asked

Junhoe look at him..

“silly boys.. you cant even tell her that you love her.. why don’t you do it now..” junhoe said while make his way from there..

Donghae shocked upon hearing that.. but on the other side… glad that someone do acknowledge his love…

Donghae hug seul rin tightly.. before kissing her..

“seul rin.. oppa is here for you.. forever.. although I do know that you just take me as your brother.. its ok… whatever that happen, you have to fight this battle.. you need to win it…my street fighter..” donghae stare at her before wiping his tears..

“we should start now..” donghae said..

“ok.. everyone.. get ready..”  junhoe said

They bring over a big light to seul rin’s body and switch the other light off…