that triangle love

BubBLeSss

In seul rin’s room: yoseob’s house (Osaka)

Seul rin lay on the bed while jin ra stand at the balcony… the late night wind blows inside, provide them with the smooth cold feeling..

“seul rin ah..” jin ra voice out

“oh..” seul rin get up and stand besides her..

“you have to choose in between two now.. its whether yoseob or yoochun oppa. Who will you choose??” jin ra turn to seul rin and look deeply into her eyes..

Seul rin’s expression change… she looks confused, lowering her head..

“but seobie is my bestie..”

“but you know that he loves you right..?”

“jin ra ah… I’m sorry.. I know that you must be upset that I’m being like this to your oppa… mianhae..” seul rin hold jin ra’s hand… with apologetic look on her face..

“seul rin ah.. I didn’t ask you because of that..”

“hah??” seul rin confused.. jin ra turn away and face the pool at the lower ground…

“jin ra yah..” seul rin nodge her..

“I’m asking because I had to do the same too..” her sholder slump..

“but, you are with changmin now…”

“but junhoe is here too..”

“wmoh??”

“ yeah… I met him… in the hospital.. and you didn’t tell me at all that you were with him since two years ago…”

“jin ra ah… mianhae.. I just didn’t want your relationship with changmin to waver because of him..” seul rin try to explain for the best…

“but you do know how do I feel for him right.. you know that no one can ever replace his place in my heart..”

“but, I don’t want you to be hurt.. I thought you are happy with changmin..”

“I am.. changmin is so good to me… but still… junhoe… he have this special place in my heart.. and when I met him.. he asked for second chance.. my junhoe is asking me for a chance…” tears formed in her eyes..

“Babe..” seul rin stuttered…

“ my junhoe is asking for a chance.. a chance..” Jin ra had a flash back…

-------------------------------------------------flashback-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

“jin ra.. are you sure you didn’t want to confess to him?? It might be your lance chance..”

“babe.. how am I suppose to do that…??” jin ra lowered her head while sitting on the couch at her house..

Seul rin keep on pacing back and forth in front of her…

“babe… you have to… maybe you wont meet him again…”

“but how am I..” seul rin cut her off..

“I don’t want you to regret it later.. that you don’t even tell him about your feeling.. how are you going to know what does he feel for you..”

Jin ra sigh.. bringing her face into her both palm… distressed…

“maybe he will say that.. I’m sorry but I just take you as my friend… but at least, you let him know how did you feel for him.. who knows if he’s like waiting for you to tell him so that he can like.. tell you to try it out first.. there is too much possibility babe…huh??” seul rin kneeled down, hold jin ra’s hand..

“I don’t know babe..i just..” they were interrupted when jin ra’s phone ring, indicating there is a call..

Jin ra go on and pick it up .. her eyes widen, looking at seul rin…

“what??” seul rin puzzled

“its.. its junhoe..”

“come on.. pick it up babe..” seul rin make her way and stand beside jin ra..

Jin ra clear before picking it up…

“yeobosayo..” she hear someone sighing, then like faking a cough..

“annyeong haseyo.. jin ra ah..” jin ra startled, junhoe never called her that.. he usually called her jin ra shii…

“oh.. junhoe.. yah..” her voice stuck in , her heart race, beating like it never been..

“I’m going to UK..”

Jin ra’s wobbled… tears formed in her eyes.. seul rin sigh then..

“oh.. now??”

“my flight is in half an hour time…”

“oh..” jin ra cant say anything else.. tears start to rolled down along her face..

“I just wanna say goodbye..”

“oh… bye..” jin ra said..

“jin ra ah…”

“nae..”

“live happily… annyeong..” with that he cut the line off… jin rat run to seul rin, her chest feel tighten…

She try to hold her tears back…

“jin ra ah.. gwechana… ah??” seul rin worried as she saw jin ra’s face.. its as if.. she letting her soul to be apart from her..

“he’s leaving.. he’s leaving..” jin ra cant breath now.. she try her best to be calm but her heart went crazy right now.. as if tornado is inside her heart now, destroying everything in there.. seul rin pat her back…

“jin ra ah.. gwechana??”

“I have to meet him.. I have too..” with that, jin ra wake up and grab her car key’s… running downward and get into her car.. she step on the padle and speed up.. the only thing that she want now is to meet him.. she have to.. her heart said that no matter what happen, she’s going to hug him.. she want to tell him how does she feel for him.. she want him to know how does he mean to her.. how important he is…

Seul rin try to follow her back with her bike… she speed up so that she can catch her..

“damn.. she’s too fast!!” seul rin monologue

Seul rin worried if anything happen to her on road…

Jin ra try to go as fast as she can with her white’s BMW convertible… her eyes manage to glance and spot that she’s on 250 km/hour now.. she didn’t care about all that.. she have to be fast or else she wont be able to catch him.. junhoe.. the special man who manage to arrange a special place in her heart…

She turn to left after she broke the red light… and she nearly involved in accident when there is a car coming from the opposite side.. she step on the brake and she bounce forward.. although she got her seatbelt on and the safety cushion come out, her lips bleed.. her car crash to the road divider… she’s crying now, getting out from her car.. she don’t even wear her shoes…

She’s crying because she’s afraid she wont be able to catch him… she look at her watch.. 15 min more and there is still a long way to go to the airport.. if this accident didn’t happen, she might manage to catch him on with the speed her car able to go for..

“damn!! Damn!!” she screams…

“hop on…” she look up and look at seul rin..

“hop on.. palli!!” jin ra run to her, grab the helmet and make her way to sit behind seul rin…

“hold on tight..” seul rin close her black screen helmet and speed her white Kawasaki as fast as she can..

In her heart.. jin ra pray hard that they will make it to airport on time.. she will have the chance to hug him, see him before he go..

“jebal..” jin ra’s tear drop..

Once they arrive at there, jin ra lift the helmet and give it to seul rin before she runs inside… heading to the international departure side… she run as fast as she can.. people around her stare at her… feeling weird looking at one lady who run away inside the airport without a shoes on, while crying, her face were red, her lips bleed, which stained her knee length white dress..

But she cant find junhoe there.. she try to go through the gates but she were hold by the security…

“ I have to look for someone.. I have to go in there, please..” she struggled.. still insisting on going inside..

“I’m sorry miss but you cant..” one of the security speak up..

“I have to look for someone I said.. let me go…” she screams now.. her eyes flare with anger..

“ miss, which flight did you have to catch on??” one fine man stands in front of her..

“ the one which is going to UK..” her eyes sparkle with hope

“miss.. I’m afraid you are late.. that plane just boarded..”

That phrase of word which is coming out from that man mouth just crushed the whole world on her..

She feels like her heart stop beating right at the time.. she wobbled.. kneeled down… speechless.. her chest get tighten.. she just stare on the floor… only her tear streams down from her eyes…

Jin ra look up when she feel someone nodge her.. its seul rin… her eyes were asking if she manage to catch him.. she shook her head.. seul rin sigh before hug her tight.. jin ra cry her heart out.. but voiceless… she almost faint due to the pressure and unability to breath well, all because she try hold her tears back..

--------------------------------------------end of flash back------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jin ra come to her sense when someone knock the door..

“I’ll get it..” seul rin said while gesturing jin ra to wipe away her tears..

“oh noona… heechul hyung ask for you..”

“neh?? Where is he??”

“downward… at the hall..”

“ok..”

“noona..”

“nae..”

“can I see jin ra now??” seul rin turn to jin ra inside.. jin ra shook her head..

“yah dongsaeng!!” seul rin smack his head lightly..

“yah noona.. vegure??” changmin his head a few times..

“its late now.. why do you want to meet her?? Make it tomorrow morning.. she’s asleep..”

“then, can I just see her for a while?? Please noona..” changmin make his way inside, pushing the door to open wide.. to find sleeping jin ra on the bed..

“hurm.. my baby must be so tired..”

“yah.. I told you she’s asleep.. now.. get out.. I cant leave both of you guys alone inside here in this time.. others might kill me..” seul rin laugh..

“oh.. arasso..” changmin get out after he kiss jin ra’s forehead… soon as seul rin close the door and make her way downstair, jin ra open her eyes, sigh..

At the hall

“oh.. why oppa??” seul rin asked as heechul turn to her, upon hearing her voice

“I have to go back..”

“now??” seul rin’s face turn to a sad face..

“yeah.. you know my schedule right.. I just run away for two days and kinda throwing 10 shows for you.. you know how famous I am..” heechul try to being humour, raising up both of his arm to his side..

Seul rin laugh a bit..

“let me send you off then..”

“nope.. kibum will send me.. you.. go to bed..” heechul said as he push you upward to your room..

“yah oppa!! I don’t want to sleep yet..” heechul smiled..

“I have to go back, so.. take care.. call me if got anything.. or else.. you are DEAD!!” heechul knock her head

“yah!!” both of them laugh..

“I miss you oppa..” seul rin hug heechul.. heechul her hair then.. “nado.. dongsaeng ah..” he sigh

“heechul ah.. its about time..” kibum yell from downward.. both of you look at him from the stairs…

“oh kibum oppa.. annyeong..”

“hi seul rin.. yah heechul palli.. later you will kill me if we are late..” he laugh then before making his way out..

Heechul kiss your forehead before leave you there.. you just smile looking at him.. without you knowing.. yoochun were looking at you.. smile curved up on his face..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

one more cahppie is up guys... thanx for reading.. have fun.. ^^

WELCOME to new subscribers and readers...

comment are higly appreciated!!!!! kamsahamnida,,, :D