that sweet relation

BubBLeSss

Yoochun’s pov:

In yoochun’s house

“damn!! What the hell is wrong with max.. I’m more than sure that it was seul rin’s voice.. I am so sure!! But, why cant I get him now??” yoochun’s grumbled as he keep on dialing changmin’s number but been disappointed as he cant get him.

Going back and forth in the room, I’m clueless.. what should I do?? What is actually happening..??

 Why didn’t changmin say anything to me??

I should ask jin ra about this..yes.. I have to call her…

No one’s pov:

“come in..” jin ra ordered as she heard someone knock her door..

Her butler come in and bow in front of her..

“jin ra-shi.. yoochun ask for you..”

“nae.. I’ll be there later..”

“but..”

“what’s wrong??” jin ra stop looking at the mirror and turn to see her butler..

“I’m asking you.. what’s wrong with my brother??”

“he didn’t look good.. actually, he had been like that since the past one week..”

“why didn’t you tell me?? Where is he now??”

“in his room..”

Jin ra get up and make her way to yoochun’s room. Without knocking, she enter his room to find his restless figure at the balcony.. she make her way and stand beside her brother.

“oppa.. gwechana??”

“jin ra~ah.. I need to know something.. please don’t hide it from me..”

“oppa.. are you ok??” jin ra put her hand at his forehead, checking his temperature.

Yoochun hold her hand tightly..

“jin ra ~ah.. did you anyway meet seul rin??”

Jin ra stiffened by hearing that, reminiscing the promise that she made but her brother demand a clarification from her.

“oppa, I’ll tell you something if you answer me..” yoochun nod

“you love her right?? You miss her right?? And you are actually looking for her right??” yoochun startled to hear jin ra’s question. He’s stiffened.

“oppa!!” jin ra cupped his face and raise up his face so that she can look into his eyes..

Yoochun hug her then..

“nae.. I mis her.. I miss her so much…” jin ra smile upon hearing that..

“I try to look for her but-” jin ra cut his off..

“GOTCHA!! Hahahahha…”she laugh then

“yah!! Did you just play a fool on me??” yoochun make his unbelievable’s face..

“changmin is so going to get it from me.. it must be him who teach you to be this naughty.. you weren’t like this before..”

“oh oppa.. don’t be like that,, you know that I love you..”

“wmoh???” both of them turn away looking at the voice… jaejoong just fall when junsu push him..

“yah!!! Did you just say that you love him?? What about me??” junsu make his way while pointing towards yoochun..

“yah.. what the hell did you just do?? You push me and step on my finger!!” jaejoong yell and smack junsu’s head.. turning to jin ra and yoochun..

“yah!! You two!!!.. how did you left us outside of this??!!” jaejoong yell…

“ah-ha..” jin ra cross her hand at her chest..

“so.. you guys were eaves dropping..” yoochun smirk..

“yah! I didn’t… he did!!” both of them pointing to each other…

Then, they start to fight with each other pointing the fault to each other..

“oh..cut it guys.. I love all of you….” Jin ra hug the three of them..

“speaking of that, did you miss something..?? me??” all of them turn around to find yunho standing at there.

“oh oppa… I love you the best..” jin ra run towards yunho and hug him..
“yah!! How can you do that??” yoochun, junsu and jaejoong yell…

“don’t you ever dare to disturb her..” yunho take jin ra out

“yah!! Jin ra… you owe me an answer!” yoochun yell which make everyone stare to the two of them.

“ok.. I met her.. she’s here..”

“who??” junsu ask

“don’t tell me.. seul rin??”  jaejoong said

“yes she is..” yunho answer which send a shock to all of them..

“how did you know??” yoochun and jin ra ask..

“how did you think changmin know her whereabout??” yunho smirk..

“max??! he knows about this??” jin ra shocked

“I thought you are the one who tell him about that..” yoocun said.

“no.. I don’t! I made a promise to seul rin to keep it as a secret!”

“ok.. this is great!! Let’s meet her!!” jaejoong said..

“asa!! I got my friend back!! We can go and eat chicken again.. like those old days..” junsu said..

Yoochun on the other side is startled.. losing himself.. he don’t know what did he feels.. happy, sad, afraid… all of it… he didn’t know how to express it..

“I’m afraid she’s not ready to meet us..” yunho said..

At junhoe’s place:

“this is the report.. you are getting better.. but you can be better if you do what I advice you to do..” junhoe give you the reports..

While looking at the content, you remember something..

“you are sure that he didn’t know about it right??” you shrug your face, want an answer..

“yeah… I’m very sure of it.. to tell you what, donghae start to suspect that something is going on between the two us..” junhoe sit while pouring orange juice for you and red wine for himself.

“why did you say that??”

“I caught him in my office that day.. obviously, he’strying to find something..”

“did he??”

“no.. I wont even bring anything about this case to my office.. that must be such a fool of me if I did that.. knowing donghae is working at the same department as mine with a room next to my door…haha..” he laugh then..

You on the other hand feel relief..

“its good.. I need to go..” you sip the juice and grab your sling back with you before moving from there..

“you need to give it a thought!!” junhoe yell

You just sway your hand back without looking at him..