FINAL!!

BubBLeSss

You wake up as you feels hand your smooth hazelnut brown hair.. a soft hand… you smile with your eyes remain close and you feel the grip around your waist becomes tighter, pulling you closer towards a broader chest.. you wrapped your hands around his waist..

“morning..” you open your eyes when he kiss you..

“morning hubby..” you peck his lip..

“did you have a good sleep?” he asked while playing with your hair, your nose touched each other..

“no..”

“huh? Why?” he shocked

“you keep on disturbing me..” he chuckled to hear that..

“cant help it honey.. you are my y wifey..” he grin and hug you tighter..

“yah..” you hit his chest lightly..

“hubby..”

“Hurm..”

“we should get up now..”

“ah~~ just for a while more huh?” he hug you tighter

“hubby… what if Jeremy and hara woke up? And sohee were here too.. together with junho and jia..”

“they are awake honey..”

“wmoh??” you shocked and get up to find yoseob smirk..

“yes honey, I can hear them in the living room..”

“what? Hubby, how can you? You should look over them or you should wake me up rather than lying there, being so lovey dovey… they are just 4 and 6 years old kids!” you walk clumsily out of your bed, to your closet, picking up a shirt and shorts…

“you told me that I keep on disturbing you at night, so.. I just want to let you sleep..” yoseob grin

“hubby! Aish~ if anything happen, then first, heechul gonna burn our house for not taking care of sohee, then jin ra and changmin gonna ambush us with dong bang shin ki… in fact the other is worse than jin ra and changmin.. you know, they transfer from an over-protective brother to an over-protective uncle!” you talk as fast as you can and close the bathroom door behind you..

“you are just being too worried about it honey.. junho is there, that genius is going to take care of everyone…” you can heard yoseob giggled

“I’m going down first honey..” yoseob said and walk out from the bedroom..

He walk descend the stairs to only get hit in the face with a cushion.. he peek from the cushion and saw that his house had just turn upside down… all the cushion is scattered on the floor, the table top is full with book with junho working in the middle of that tornado… sohee is running around with jia and Jeremy chasing her… he soon spot hara beside junho.. staring at his face while junho works on his book..

“what the hell..? aish~ seul rin is true… I’m glad that we are having twins rather than five.. as what did I wish for.. the whole house is in tornado now..” he rub his temple..

“kids…” he make his way towards them..

“daddy!!” Jeremy runs and hug his leg.. yeosob then take him up and put him to sit on his shoulder..

“appa!!” a four years old sohee pull his trousers…

“oh.. sohee ah..” he bands and take her in his arm while jeremy hold on to his neck tightly…

“Jeremy noel.. how can you leave alone here? Papa seobie! Look at him!” jia pointed Jeremy..

“oh.. arasso.. papa seobie will put him down… did you guys take a shower yet?” all the three shook their head..

“ok then, you three should take your shower first and mommy will cook breakfast for everyone.. how was it??” he wink his eyes..

“oh.. chua!” sohee clap her hands..

“then, jia, could you help papa seobie and take sohee for bath?” yoseob put Jeremy and sohee down..

“appa! I can take shower by myself..” sohee said and walk away… yoseob startled to heard that..

“Jeremy… she’s so like heechul uncle… don’t you think so..?”

“yah! Seriously!” Jeremy agreed making yoseob laugh..

“ok, now, you two, go and take your bath too…” yoseob gesture them to the room…

“papa seobie…”

“Erm.. yes my jia?”

“daddy can we play in the swimming pool?” Jeremy squirmed his cute eyes..

“ah~ you kids wanna have fun in the swimming pool? Oh arasso.. but later ok.. promised!” yoseob link his pinky with the two of them..

The two went into their own room..

Yoseob sigh looking at the hall.. everything is upside down.. the television is opened, the vase which should be on the table now is out at his small garden… he takes all the cushion and put  it back one by one.. he put everything on the places back.. the wii controller, the sony PSP which belongs to Jeremy, jia’s I-Pad, sohee’s I-Phone… he take the vase, switch off the television, pick up the soccer ball and keep it in the store..

He stops when he heard hara’s voice…

“junho oppa.. you should help me with this mathematics problem… I don’t really get it…”

“this is so easy.. why cant you get it? Pabo!” junho laugh while knocking hara’s head, slightly..

“ah~ oppa.. help me with it..”

“yah! We are on the same age, why are you calling me oppa??”

“you ARE older than me..” hara smile, knowing that junho really hate it..

“just by two months!”

“but still you are..” hara laugh then..

“yah! Ask Jeremy to teach you then, I’ll just teach jia.. my lovely little dongsaeng..” junho said while placing his square glasses back and turn to do his work again..”

“aish~~ fine.. I’ll go do my routine back! Bye MR GENIUS!!” hara walk off..

Yoseob peek and saw hara get on the treadmill again…

“aish~ this girl, she could fall.. she’s only 6 years old.. she’s so like seul rin..” he sigh and turn his gaze to juho who’s working on his workbook but still he managed to spot junho keep son glancing back at hara..

“this two might end up together one day..” he smiled widely and get on the stairs again..back to his bedroom..

“ahh~ my honey smells like a berry..” he hug you from the back, sniffing your hair..

“yah.. hubby.. I’m going down now.. go and take your bath now..” you walked away but he pulled your wrist and kiss you softly.. it sends tingles to your body and you cant help it but to kiss him back..

“bye..” you wave while going out…

 

All of you were sitting together, having breakfast… Jeremy feeds jia.. sohee eat by herself while junho and hara faced each other away… yoseob feed you with the spaghetti and you eat it happily… being so thankful that you have such a loveable family now..

“sohee… daddy is back” all of you turn to find heechul widened his arm with dambi besides him..

“daddy!!”  Sohee runs and jump in his arm, hug him while heechul swirl her in his arm..

“mama!” sohee kiss dambi’s cheek..

“heechul oppa… come and join us for breakfast..” you said and yoseob take more chairs from the other set of dining tables and put it there..

“sohee.. did seul rin omma take a good care of you? Did seobie appa bully you?” heechul feed sohee with her spaghetti..

“chullie, let me feed her, you can have some of it since you haven’t had your breakfast yet… he just got back from his schedule..” dambi poited him while talking to you and yoseob..

“nah~ I wanna feed my baby..” he pinch sohee’s cheek..

Everyone smile..

“junho oppa, mommy and daddy said that they are coming today aren’t they?” jia ask junho..

Junho just nod his head..

“mommy’s boy..” hara smirk..

“ah~ I miss jin ra omma..” Jeremy pout

Soon, you heard the bell ring..

“oh.. I’ll go get it..” yoseob get up and heads to the door..

“jia!!” changmin shout

“junho!” jin ra shout

“mommy! Daddy!!” both jia and junho’s face brim! They went and hug their parents..

“mommy.. I miss you.. did you get me my Barbie doll?” jia asked

“ah~ I got it! Yoochun, yunho, junsu and jaejoong appa sends their present with me too..”

“jeongmal?” jia’s eyes light up

“daddy! I cant get some of the maths prob, can you help me with it later?” junho ask

“I will my boy.. don’t worry!” changmin assured him

“yah junho.. is that mean you didn’t show me because you didn’t know how to do it too?” hara shocked

“yah! It’s a middle school’s math problem, how am I supposed to solve it..”

“ahh~ hara .. so, you teased my bro again with the probs that he cant solved… again?? Hahaha..” jia open hara’s secret

“yah! My noona is innocent!” Jeremy yell which makes everyone burst into laughter…

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

AHH!! what a beautiful and adorable family!!! :)

yeah guys! its the end!! its end here!!.. :"D

ahh! i'll miss writing this story so much!!!

THANKS YOU SO MUCH TO ALL MY SUBSCRIBERS AND READERS!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE COMMENT!!!! I LOVE ALL OF YOU!!!

I APPRECITED YOUR COMMENT A LOT!!

THANK YOU FOR ALL THOSE SUPPORT GUYS!!!

I'LL WRITE AGAIN SOON!!!

I WOULD LIKE TO CREDIT MY BESTIE TYA HERE, THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME WRITE ABOUT YOU... YES GUYS.. SHE'S PARK JIN RA!! AND THE STORY HAPPEN BETWEEN JUNHOE AND HER IS PARTIALLY REAL!!!

CAN I GET MY READERS AND SUBSCRIBERS TO SPEND SOME SECOND OF YOUR LIFE TO PRAY SO THAT SHE WILL END UP TOGETHER WITH JUNHOE IS THIS REAL LIFE? I'D APPRECIATED IT A LOT!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS! I LOVE HER AND I REALLY WANT HER TO BE HAPPY!!! LETS PRAY FOR HER YEAH.. HERE IS SHE... BUT SHE'S WITH CHANGMIN IN THIS PIC...

PARK JIN RA...

 

THAT'S ALL FOR NOW GUYS!! I LOVE ALL OF YOU!!! <3

t_t

BYE BubBLeSss~~~~~~

I'LL MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!!