eternal love..

BubBLeSss

After 4 months:

“heechul oppa!!!” you screamed as you pick up the phone..

“yah.. my eardrum is gonna burst!” you heard heechul shout..

“kekekeke..”

“yah!! What are you laughing for..?”

“oppa.. you are so… dorky..”

“what did you just say?? I’m so gonna kill you!! Just wait!!..” you cant stop laughing…

“yah.. cut it all.. how are you oppa?”

“now only you are thinking about me? Aish~ I wanna bite you! Haha..” you heard him laugh

“yah you cant.. I’m getting married..”

“yah.. it had been 4 months since that yang proposed you.. when are you guys getting married?”

“I am the one who asked him to wait.. at least I can really stand on my own..” you sigh

“yah.. are you getting down? It is so not like you..”

“no.. of course I’m not oppa..”

“yah.. I’m coming back to korea in 2 days time.. and you HAVE to come for my concert.. come on! It’s the beginning of my world tour..”

“I would love too oppa.. but, I hope my leg is gonna be fine so that I can do.. fangirling much.. haha..”

“you.. fangirling? Hahahaha….i would love to see it.. oh.. oppa have to go now.. take care.. I love you…”

“love you too… you too take care oppa! I miss you..” you cut the line soon…

Heechul’s world tour concert in Seoul:

You are in the middle of the crowd… being cramped within thousand of heechul’s fan… you tried your best to keep your balanced well… you turn around but failed to find yoseob anywhere around you..

“hubby.. wher are you?” your attention turns around to the main stage to find no other than your cool charming brother standing on the wide stage…

“oh.. annyeong haseyo yeorobun….”

 The whole crowd cheered… you feel so proud of your brother…

“to all my beloved petals.. I would love to share my deepest happinest at this moment with all of you because within thousands of you who came and cheered for me tonight.. there is someone special who stands among you.. she is my one and only sister…” the whole crowd go cooed..

“dongsaeng ah~ oppa loves you..” he grin widely… tears stream down your face.. you feel so touched..

For the next three hours, you were standing in between his fan.. heechul look so tired but there he is.. still smiling…

“today.. I would like to share someone special to all of you…” the crowd went silent.. anticipating.. soon, someone walks from behind the stage and you know who he is..

“kim seul rin… she is heechul sis and I am deeply in love with this special girl.. I’ve been proposing to her since 4 months back but she keep on asking me to wait until her leg which is involved in an accident to get better..” the whole crowd is turning to each other, trying to figure out which one is you..

“but today, she is standing in between you guys.. so, kim seul rin.. once again..” yoseob kneeled down on the stage and there is spotlight that showered you, making everyone to turn their attention to you… thousand of flashes flash on you…

“I have no rose, I have no rings, I have nothing with me to propose to you in front of this crowd… what do I have with me now is my sincere heart which is yearning for your love… will you marry me? Today?”

You shocked.. totally shocked hearing that…

“today?” you gulped..

“dongsaeng ah… you should say yes…’ heechul smirk.. then the whole crowd cheer and keep on chanting..

“SAY YES”

“yes..” you said while smiling confidently and see both yoseob and heechul turns to each other with a b face…

“ah honey!!” yoseob jump from the stage before jump over the safety gate places in between the stage and the fan before make his way throughout the crowd, getting you in his arm and swirl you around in the air…

Wedding day:

You were so nervous in the room.. trying out your wedding gown… a simple one with a little trail behind… soon, someone knock the door… you turn and found jin ra…

“ahh.. babe!!!!!!”

“babe!!!” both of you hug each other..

 

“ah.. you are getting married…”

“ahh.. you are married!!!”

“hahahaha” both of you laugh…

“let me help you with your gown..” jin ra drag you in front of the mirror..

Soon you guys spot heads pop-out from the door.. its changmin..

“ahh!! Noona look so pretty!!! Noona neomu yeoppe..” he sings… making you and jin ra burst into laugh.. soon, yoochun, yunho, jaejoong and junsu come in.. they hug you..

“congrats babe..”

“you look so beautiful…” yoochun said

“thanx.. chunnie..” yoochun look startled to hear you called him that but you just want to call him by that name.. for the last time..

“so, mind to explain to us why did you choose this forest to get married?” jaejoong ask while leaning to the wall..

“geesh.. you are creepy…” junsu add

“yah! Don’t talk to noona like that!” changmin back you up..

“any reason dear?” yunho wrap his arm around your shoulder..

“it’s the first place when she meet seobie..” jin ra answer on your behalf..

“ah~~ jeongmal?” jajeoong ask

“yah.. what are you two doing in this forest?” yunho asked

“are you guys being y?”  junsu

“yah!” heechul smacked junsu’s head

Everyone laugh…

“its about time dear…” heechul come to your side and held his hand, you wrapped yours in him.. and with that, both of you walk away into the hall..

Wedding song can be heard, you clench on heechul hands tightly.. to find yoseob waiting in his white suit, with the sweetest smile ever on his face over at the aisle…  you turn to your right to find dujun and dongwoon playing the piano.. you smile widely to them… you find junhyung as the best man, standing behind yoseob… hyunseung and gikwang stand at the side of the aisle…

“today.. I officially hand her to you yang yoseob…” you turn to heechul and spot a tears in his eyes..

“oppa..” you wipe his tears

“don’t worry hyung.. she is more important than anything and I promised you to curved wide smile on her face.. always..” yoseob take your hands and turn to the priest..

The ceremony go on..

“you are now announced as husband and wife.. you may kiss your bride now..” the priest finish his sentences..

Both of you leaned to each other and soon your lips touched.. you shared the most remarkable kiss with the one that you love.. everything feels so right, the doubt that is in your head before is now burn into ashes.. you feel that you are going to regret it for the whole life if you ever say no to this person in front of you now…

The guest stands and claps… the wind blows slowly, make the perfect symphony with the birds chirping, the trees which waves down their leaves, everything synchronizes perfectly…

“yang yoseob.. I love you..my eternal love..” your heart says

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i'm sorry for this late update guys! here you go...

seul rin seobie wedding.. or should i say its seobie and YOUR wediing?? keke.. :D
hope you guys have fun reading...

thanks for all your support!!

I LOVE ALL OF MY READERS!!!! <3

comment guys coz you simply know that i <3 it!! haha..

1 more chap to go and its going to end...

see you guys at that one last update...

soon~~~ =)