prOpOse and cHa0s??

BubBLeSss

In new York:

Seul rin make her way out from the fitting room.. feeling weird wearing that long beach’s dress.. she look at the long mirror in front of her… couldn’t believe that it was her..

She turns around when someone clap..

“oppa.. vegure?? Why did you bring me here?? You even ask me to try this.. dresss…” seul rin said being while holding the dress with both of her hand..

“yah!! You look beautiful in this… we will take this one..” heechul said as he gives his credit card to the boutique’s attendance…

“yah oppa!!... why are we buying this?? It is so expensive!! Look here!!” seul rin said as she pointed to the price tag..

“it just $1500 dolar.. come on…” he said as he drag her out from there..

“yah!! Yah!! Oppa!! My clothes!!”

“never mind.. let it be… you can always get a new one..” he close the car door and make his way to the driver seat..

“we will go to Times Square..” heechul instruct the driver..

“yah.. oppa.. you are being weird.. I should take this dress out even if we are buying it.. I cant walk around in this dress..”

“yah.. you are being too noisy.. shut up..” seul rin pout after that.. she really didn’t have any clue of why is her brother acting this way.. she cant even fight with him… she throws her sight outside… however, her ind fly off to the moment when she first wear a dress before.. to be more exact, being forced to do so… by yoochun.. she sigh then… heechul spot it..

“I hope you will find your happiness soon.. sis..” heechul’s monologue in heart..

he then hold his sis hand and squezzed it…

when they arrive at Times Square, heechul lead seul rin into a salon..

“yo susan!! What’s up??” heechul greet one lady in there… she’s tall, wearing white blouse with short denim skirt.. and of course, black 5-inch heel…

“yo.. heechul!! Who is this?? Your yoja chingu??” she ask with british slang..

“hahaha.. aniya!! She’s my sister.. make her to be Cinderella.. ok??” heechul said as he gives out his peace sign..

“ok!” that lady said and grab seul rin’s hand before placing her in a chair and start to do some makeover with her hair..

Heechul on the other hand sit beside his sis..

“yah.. oppa.. what are you doing with your hair??” seul rin ask when one of the worker’s there, start to do something to his hair..

“i’m getting perm..” heechul said careleesly while looking trough the magazines in his hand..

“perm?? Yah!! How can a man be cool with perm??” seul rin smirk..

“yah!! Keep quiet..” heechul glared.. seul rin laugh then..

 

In korea: (a few hours back)

“oppa.. where are you going??” jin ra ask yoochun who is packing his clothes..

“yah..you too.. start packing.. we got invitation..” yoochun said without turning to her..

“invitation??”

“pack your winter coat as well… we are going to new York..”

“wmoh?? New York??”

“nae.. palli..” yoochun gesture her out from the room..

Yunho enter his room after that and sit at the edge of his bed..

“yah.. are you done packing??” yunho nod then..

Jaejoong and junsu enter the room soon…

“yah.. hyung… are you sure about this??” junsu said

“are we really going to let her go?” jaejoong pout, start to feel like crying..

“she still our small princess.. I just cant believe that this day have arrived…” yunho said with a sad tone..

“yah.. she is a big girl now.. whether we want it or not, this day will come, it just the matter of time…” yoochun said

“but, why new York??” jaejoong ask, puzzled

“na molla… he just said that it will be there.. he is already there..” yunho answer………

“what about changmin??” junsu ask..

Everyone remain silent…

New York: (in a ball room)

Junhoe greet everyone at there.. showing his gratitudes to everyone who is coming tonight..

Yoochun and yunho were there too, greeting all the guest.. jaejoong and junsu were inside with jin ra, helping her with the dress and all other stuff.. jin ra keep on asking of what is happening but no one tells her thus, feeling too tired to ask, she just follow what did both of her fussy brother want..

Junoe keep on looking at his watch and glance to the door, he is waiting for someone… someone which is unexpected to come by everyone… he really hope that person will be here…

Yoochun went and stand with junhoe…

“yah.. did you really need to ask all of this people to come.. you never know her answer yet…”

“I have faith in this..” they whisper to each other.. but both of them stop.. junhoe turn behind when jin ra make her way outside to the hall, wearing a knee-length white dress, with fine little crown on her hair, her two dangling earing looks perfect along with the simple diamond necklace..

She shocked to see that there is too many people in the hall and all of them were staring at her especially when there is a spotlight shower her while the other light is turn off.. making all the attention to be on her… jaejoong and junsu turn to her and nod simultaneously, indicating to ask her to walk in front… junhoe who is in his black tuxedo smile to jin ra…

He walks toward her and hold both of her hand..

“junhoe.. what is actually--?” she want to ask him something but junhoe cut her words off with a kiss… everyone were cheering to see that..

Seul rin who just arrive there, looking at them with tears in her eyes, now she know why her bro did this today.. it is her best friend special day..

“jin ra ah.. chukahae..” she whisper slowly..

Junhoe pull out from the kiss before holding jin ra by her waist.. everyone keep quiet and the attention remain at the centre…

“jin ra ah.. I don’t have the sky which you love so much with me.. nor can I get it for you.. I don’t have any flower with me.. nor a ring to propose to you.. I don’t have any guts to hear your answer.. nor I want to pull out before hearing your answer.. when you gave me the second chance, I’m having the most great warm surprise ever in my life.. I apologize for my foolishness when I should grab the first chance to be with you… all the moments back then between the two of us were captured and kept well in my mind and heart, just like a photography session..” everyone laugh buy hearing that..

“so, park jin ra… I’m not gonna kneel down to propose you because you always said that the level between two person who loves each other is always the same, no one is higher nor no one is lower.. so, when I’m standing here, looking deeply into your eyes.. with the same level with you… will you be my precious star and accompany this sky so that it will be complete??” jin ra’s tears roll down at her cheek.. junsu and jaejoong’s too..

Everyone were waiting for her answer.. seul rin smile in tears… she is so happy that her best friend manage to find her happiness.. with the one that she really loves… seul rin wipe her tears while looking aside when she spot someone there… her father.. she know it is him.. while she stayed with heechul for this one whole month, she have been investigating about it secretly without heechul knowing it.. she try all the way that she can but she didn’t get to meet her father but now, here he is.. standing in the same ballroom as her..

“jin ra ah..” junhoe still waiting for her answer anxiously..

“I will junhoe.. I will…” they hug each other soon with everyone in the crowd cheering.. the sound of glass clinking can be heard anywhere.. jaejoong hug junsu.. yunho shed a tears too..

However, in those happy moment, jin ra spot someone in there. Looking at both of them who is still hugging each other.. a tall men in black tuxedo.. he had his heart shape pin on the right side of his tux.. the one that she gave him.. he smile to her… and signal to her “be happy always” through hand sign.. tears can be seen clearly in his eyes and he make his way outside..

Soon as junhoe release her from the hug, she went after him… yoochun notice jin ra who is running outside.. but he stop when he spot heechul and a girl in the ball room.. a young lady in a long beach dress, with simple bun of hair and some of her is waving down, through her fine face.. but she is looking to a direction before running for it.. yoochun run after her..

Outside the ballroom:

Jin ra still after that man..

“changmin!! Wait!!” but, he keep on walking without turning, directing toward the road… to cross over to his car..

On the other hand, seul rin is after someone..

“mr kim!!.. please wait for a while!!”

That men with his three bodyguards stop beside the road..

“appa…I’m seul.. seul rin.. your daughter..” she stuttered

“changmin.. I want to talk to you..” she runs faster after him when changmin didn’t stop..

“move aside.. I didn’t have any daughter..” that man walks but seul rin blocked her..

“move aside..” that man push her to the road and soon a loud thoud is heard… the sound of car screeching due to the emergency brake is heard too..

“seul rin!!”

“changmin!!”

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

here is one more chappie....hihihi^^

i know that this chapter is so LONG... but hehehe... i couldnt stop writing.... hahha..

comment guys!!^^

WELCOME TO NEW READERS!!! subscribe or comment ok??

will update soon!!