what a scene...

BubBLeSss

Both seul rin and changmin thought that their life have come to the end when they saw the car coming towards them, changmin stood there.. frozen, he couldn’t even move his leg.. seul rin on the other hand still had her eyes at her father who just walked away… loud honks can be heard, tyre screeching on the road, loud thoud is heard.. on the same time, both seul rin and changmin were pull away from the side, which send them to the ground…

Yoochun pull changmin’s hand while seul rin were pulled by no other than yoseob… the four of them lied on the street then… panting hard… seul rin look at the way where her father goes but her eyes cant spot him anymore… she sit on the bare ground and tears roll down to her cheeks..

“yah!! Micho nya??” yoochun yell to changmin… jin ra wobbled to the ground.. her heart is about to stop beating when she thought that changmin might be gone from her side forever and to be more worse, it is her fault…

Changmin get up and walk away but yoochun held his arm then..

“where are you going??” yoochun ask sternly…

“let go..” changmin said and he pull his arm away from yoochun’s grip… he got a cut on his forehead…

“yah choikang changmin!!” yoochun yell

“I said let go!!” changmin raise his voice louder than yoochun

“are you going to be like this?? For how long?? How can you be so childish??”

“wmoh?? Childish?? Hyung!! Shut up!!” he shot him back.. yoochun boil in anger, he throw a punch to changmin’s jaw line.. his lip bleed.. he wipe it but then move forward and throw a punch to yoochun in rage… jin ra stand up and try to stop the two when yunho hold her..

“let them be.. man have their own way to solve things you know…” he assure her..

“but oppa…”

“they are going to be ok.. don’t worry..” he wipe jin ra’s tears then and hug her..

“junhoe, take her inside, it is not nice to left all the guest alone upstairs like that..” yunho gives jin ra  to junhoe and gesture both of them to go up to the ballroom…

He then just stare at the two who is still punching each other… he knows that both of them just need a time out so he just let both of them be…

Yoseob on the other hand look at seul rin’s knee which bleed, her dress is torn… but he stop at her eyes which is full of tears… she got some scratch at her face…

“are you ok??” yoseob ask, full of concern… seul rin didn’t answer anything and keep on looking to her side, yoseob turn that side but found no one there..

“let me help you up..” yoseob assist her to get up, wrapping her with his arm… he want to bring her inside the building but seul rin stop and shook her head..

“you don’t want to go inside??” seul rin look at him with teary eyes.. heechul runs toward them then..

“are you ok?? What happen?? My men just told me..” heechul panting from his running

“oppa.. appa… I saw him, but he said he didn’t have any daughter…” her tears fall down

“shh..” heechul wrap her in his embrace, her hair…

“she don’t want to go inside..” yoseob said

“oh ok.. yoseob.. are you alone here??” heechul ask, yoseob nod then..

“then, stay with us… lets go..” heechul still keep seul rin in his embrace, bringing her to the car, he make sure his sister sit properly in the car before sitting beside her at the back seat.. yoseob take his place at the front seat..

Yoochun and changmin both lied down on the street and panting.. both of them got cut, scratch and even bruises at their face..

“are you guys done??” both of them turn upward to found yunho’s face who is bending to look at both of them..

“do you need to ask that??” yoochun ask..

“hyung.. you should stop us earlier… we end up with bruises..” changmin said while panting hard..

Yunho hold both of his hand then… yoochun grab one of his hand while changmin grab his another hand simultaneously.. both of them pull his hand and get up… he held both of them before making their way to yunho’s car..

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fuh~~~ both of them r okay!!!

bad me for making all of you worried...~~~ kekekkeke... ^^

here is another update!! i know it is short!! MIANHAE!! :)

JEONGMAL MIANHAE!!! *bow*

i will update soon.. =D