that scar

BubBLeSss

THAT SCAR

Yoseob carry you in his arm as he enter his mansion. Two of his maid frightened to see your condition in his hand.

“omo.. young master, what happen to her? I’ll call doctor.”

“no need for that. I called donghae, he should be here soon.”

Yoseob make his way to his room.

“young master, the blood will stain on your bed..” said one of his maid

“I don’t give a damn about it. Now, change her into a better clothes, I’m going to take care of her after that.” Yoseob make his way out from the room. He goes down to the kitchen.

“give me a basin of warm water with cold pack.” He ordered

“nae..” his maid make their way to get what did he ask for.

“yoseob ah, vegure? Gwechana?” yoseob turn as he heard donghae’s voice.

“its not me who needs you, lets go to my room.” Yoseob grab donghae’s hand and lead him to his room while his maid follow them.

“seul.. seul rin..” donghae stuttered..

“what happen..??”

“street fighter..” yoseob answer carelessly while wiping blood over your face. When he’s done, he give space for donghae to check your condition.

Done, both of them head towards the hall downstairs.

“how is she??”

“you should know by looking… how in hell did she end up like that?? What were you doing while she’s suffer… to death??” donghae glare

“you know her too.. nobody can stop her once she decided on doing something. But I wont let it happen again, NEVER EVER!!” yoseob press his voice showing how serious he is..

“I hope so.. or else, I’ll surely grab her..”

The hall is quite as wind blows inside through the mini garden beside the hall..

“you know that she should be at hospital.. her condition is so bad.” Donghae suggested

“you know she wont step into hospital and she might kill both of us if we bring her there.” Donghae sigh

“then, lets make mini hospital here..” donghae suggest again

“at least she cant kill both of us.. haha..” both of them laugh…

 

You slowly open up your eyes.. it hurts, your head hurts.. you feel dizziness as you open up your eyes.. you try to get up as soon as you see the unfamiliar surrounding around you.

“argh!!” you hold your head as it hurts.

Yoseob who was asleep beside you get up as soon as he hear your voice.

“seul rin ah.. gwechana??” he stand and cupped your face.

“ soeb.. seobie.. my head..argh!!” you try to resist the pain.

“you have to rest..” yoseob brings you backwards so that you can lie down. You grab his hand hard..

“seobie, my dad??” you look deep into his eyes hoping to hear that your dad is safe.

“seul rin.. you should be worried about your condition first.. did you know how many ribs is injured??”

You still grab his hand but this time harder, wanted to know the whole situation. You look deeply into his eyes. At that time, yoseob’s heart beats faster than he could imagine, your stare still bring this special feeling to him.

“ok, I get it, I’ll tell you but you have to eat your medicine first.” He smile and loosen up your grip at his hand while turning around to get your medicine. His check turns red and he try his best to hide it from you.

Yoseob give you the medicine but as he knows that you are afraid of medicine and hospitals, he end up feed you the medicine, asking you to open up your mouth and put the medicine at your tongue as he gives you water.

“you better swallow it up.. ara??”

Feeling the glare that yoseob gives you, your heart beat increase too. you do as told and give him back the glass. Yoseob then sits besides you, holding your hand.

“seul rin, did you know something? I’m so mad at you that you didn’t tell me what exactly that they want you to do.. they ask you to pay it with your life, how could you risk your life??” his volume increase showing that he’s angry

“seobie.. please.. my dad..?”

“uncle went to japan 2 days ago. Don’t worry, he’s in there with my men. They will take care of him.”

“wmoh?? Japan?? Why did he leave?? 2 days ago?? How long have I been like this?”

 You surprised. Tears formed in your eyes as you know the fact that your dad leave you during you are unconscious. Understand your feeling, yeosob stands and hug you tight.

“don’t worry, you has been unconscious for 4 days, and looking at your condition, uncle feel guilty and said he want to start a new book and want to go away from you. So, instead of sending him alone, I send him there, to one of my place there, with my men, nothing wil happen to him. As for you, don’t worry, you always have me.” He kiss your forehead.

Your hearts beat faster and you didn’t get it, why did you feel like this. You didn’t get this feeling before when you was with him, he is your bestfriend..

“uncle left a letter for you.” He wipes your tears with his thumb before turn away but instead of letting him go, you pull his hand and hug him.

“thanks seobie, jeongmal kamsahamnida.. you did a lot for me..”

“pabo.. are you going to cry again?? I’ll surely send you to hospital if you cry..” yeosob threat.

Hearing that, you tend to smile,

“hurm.. this is my seul rin, the one who is always happy.. now let me go to take a bath, I stink!!” he make his way out..

“seul rin ah~ please be happy… always.. at least for me..” his heart monologue as he step outside.

You smile as your eyes send him out. Open up that letter and read it up, you cant resist tears from falling down, it streams down through your cheek. Done reading, you put it on the side table. You change and make your way slowly from the room.

“young lady, where did you want to go? You should be resting.” One of the butler said..

“I need to go somewhere, tell seobie, I’ll meet him later.” You make your way out then..

You keep on walking as everything roams inside your head.  Suddenly, there is a loud honk sound, turning around, you saw a car coming by at your direction, you try to move but it seems like your feet freeze. Coming to your sense, you found out you was lying on the road but it didn’t hurt.
“miss.. are you crazy?? Didn’t you see that the car is coming??” soon you realized that someone had push you aside.

But, when you keep on looking at him, you realized something.. the scar on his left biceps which you can see through as his sleeves is rip off when he try to save you.

“yoochun oppa..” a voice call. Both of you turn around to the voice.

“jin ra ah..” yoochun hug that girl in front of you..

Without you knowing, your leg turn around as you make yourself disappear as fast as you can.

“its him.. its him.. why do I have to meet him again..?? why is he here?? He should be in America!!” you fasten your path.

Yoochun keep on turning around as he cant find you.

“jin ra ah, did you see where is that miss?”

“ani.. oppa, gwechana??”  

“ah.. gwechana.. don’t worry dongsaeng ah..”

“but, you bleed, lets go so that I can apply soma iodine on it..”

“I’m sure that is her.. but, where did she go??” yoochun’s monologue