nickname

BubBLeSss

At the backyard

You sip your coffee, your favourite mocha at one of the table beside the pool.. you gaze at the pool…

“you shouldn’t be here right now when you don’t even take your diner..” you shocked to hear someone said that… yoochun make his way in front of you, placing a plate and a glass of water on the table..

“why are you looking at me like that?? Palli.. mokja..” he gestured you to eat while you stared on his face…

“I thought you are asleep.. actually you should.. its 2 am in the morning..” you said

“yah.. how did you expect me to go to sleep when you don’t even take your diner and yeah its 2 am in the morning… you should eat some..” he look deeply into your eyes..

You become uncomfortable when he look at you like that.. actually no one will be able to resist his stare.. it can even melt the diamond..

“I’m fine.. I just don’t want to eat..”

“yah.. do you have to act like this?? Being stubborn when you are sick?? When you didn’t take your diner, that’s mean you didn’t take your medicine too..” he sit straight..

“I will.. later.. you just go to sleep first..” you said while getting up

Yoochun get up quickly and make his way to block your path..

“move..” you said hard

“you really don’t want to eat??”

“shiro..” you try to pass him but he grab your wrist and make you sit on the chair again forcefully…

“let me go.. let me go..” you try to pull away your hand but you cant.. he is too strong for you to do that..

Now, he sit beside you.. turning his chair to face you and start to dug the spoon into the porridge bowl and held it at your mouth.. feeding you..

“you better eat it…” you keep on silent and he try to feed you again..

“you should remember that I don’t eat porridge..” you said that sarcastically..

“wah.. park yoochun.. you are right..” you turn to find jaejoong walking towards you, holding a tray…

“I told you she wont eat it..” yoochun said.. you look at both of them, changing your sight from one to another.. jaejoong serve you with a bowl of rice and beef soup…

“ I though you will eat it.. when this mickey wake me up in at 1 am in the morning, asking me to cook for you because you didn’t take your meal yet..” jaejoong explained while pointing to yoochun..

“oh oppa.. mianhae… I..”

“yah!! You are my dongsaeng too… now, eat ok.. I’ll take this porridge to changmin..”

“eh.. he didn’t sleep yet??” you puzzled

“he will wake up as soon as he smell my delicicous cooking.. trust me..” the two of you laugh while jaejoong making his way inside.. yoochun chuckled..

“now.. will you please eat??” he asked..

“oh..” you start to spoon the soup into your mouth but soon blurted because its too hot, you fan your mouth…

“yah.. gwechyana?? Aishh pabo.. you should blow it first..” yoochun said while wiping your mouth with his thumb.. he give you the water then..

He then take the spoon and dug it into the soup, blow it first and feed you.. you didn’t know why but you just follow him.. eating slowly…

Finish with it, he take you medicine bottle and take out 2 pill from each bottles.. make it 6 and give it to you with the glass of water..

“you know what?? You are not my doctor..” you put one of the pill inside your mouth.. yoochun laugh then..

“what??” you said while putting the second one inside your mouth..

“you are still like before.. afraid of medicine..” he smile.. you fake a cough then..

“if you wanna tease me, go to sleep then…” you continue with another one pill

“I’ve been wondering.. how can a street fighter afraid of medicine.. to be more specific.. pill..”

You blow a breath.. “yah chunnie!! Do you wanna die??” you saw he stiffened then.. the bright smile on his face is gone..

“yah.. what’s wrong with you?? Am I wrong?? Sorry if you are offended by that..” you said while putting down your glass down as you finished all the 6 pills..

Yoochun lowered his head…  you are about to wake up and leave him alone when you feel weird.. something is wrong with him…

“yoochun..”

you nodge him but he didn’t move at all.. you move the chair that you sit on to the side, you kneeled down and raise his head up with both of your palm..  to find tears on his face… you sway his bank aside, looking into his eyes, exploring..

“why are you crying..oh??” your heart race, you didn’t like it at all when he’s miserable like this.. crying.. the great yoochun who didn’t cry even when he saw both of his parents were killed in front of him..

“can you please call me that again..?” he ask, pleading… he cup on your hand that were on his face..

“yoochun..” he shook his head.. “not that…” you gulped when you realize why is he crying now..

“chun..chunnie..” you stuttered… your eyes looks guilty..

“I’m sorry.. I shouldn’t have called you with that name..”

“no.. I’ve been longing for you to call me that again.. from those time when we were together..” he stare deeply into your eyes..

chunnie is his nickname.. which is given by his mom when he is 5… without knowing it, you gave him the same nickname when he propose to you… and from that time, you are the only one who is allowed to called him with that named.. not even jin ra, jaejoong, junsu, changmin and yunho…

“I miss you..” he said before taking you close to him and keep you tight in his embrace..

“thanks seul rin.. for making me feel that I’m alive again..” yoochun monologue..

Behind the glass screen in the house

Yoseob shocked when someone pat his shoulder.. roughly.. he turn and see junhyung behind him.. tears can be spot at his cheek..

“wanna drink??” junhyung said..

Yoseob shook his head and make his way upstairs into his room…

Junhyung left there, sigh deeply..

“it wont be easy..” junhyung monologue

Junhyung stare at the two people beside the pool…

______________________________________________________________________________________________

one more chappie is here.. gonna do double post today.. hihi.. ^^

have fun reading guys... feel free to comment and subcribe... :)

thanx for reading....