that news

BubBLeSss

BEAST’s place:

“yah.. yang yeosob.. let me help you with the wound..” dujun make his way to the couch sitting beside yeosob.. dujun holds the emergency box in his hand but when he try to apply iodine, yeosob push his hand away causing the iodine to be spill..

“I need to go to the hospital now..” with that yeosob moves from there..

Everyone in the room just stare on him until he’s out..

“yah.. what’s wrong with hyung??” dongwoon ask..

“dujun ah.. don’t take it to your heart, he’s just.. worried about seul rin..” junhyung said, pat dujun’s back

Dujun sigh then.. all of them were treating each other..

“lets go to our place..i need some fun..” gikwang said..

“yah.. come on.. yah.. hyung!! You have to treat us today..” dongwoon said

“I’ll buy..” junhyung said..

“yeay!!” everyone cheer then before making their way out from the place..

 

Yeosob is driving when his phone rang.. he pick it up since he’s using Bluetooth..

“yeobosayo..”

“Oh.. young master.. its me..”said a man with Japanese slang.

“oh.. what is it??”

“its mr kim.. he passed away..”

Yeosob step on the brake making his car agitated and his head was bang in front to meet the safe cushion that were released due to the emergency brake..

He shocked to hear that..

“young master.. young master.. are you ok??”

“n-ne..” he whisper.. he only had seul rin in his mind right now.. how is he going to tell her about it? How an earth can she take it..

“how does it happen??”

 

“we follow him to the lake as he requested and he insist us to left.. we didn’t at first but he still insist and make us went home first.. after one hour we went to the lake and we find him lying on the ground.. he’s gone at that time..”

“how on earth… arghh..” yeosob hold his head as it is painful when he screams..

“young master..”

“call ms ashiya.. she know what to do and inform me about every single thing that happen at Osaka.. get it?? And check whether anyone know about mr kim or see anything… I’ll be there as soon as I can..” he cut the call off

“Damn!!” yeosob punch the mirror beside him..

At the hospital:

You open your eyes slowly as it is painful.. your eyes meet someone face who is sleeping on the chair beside you, holding your hand.. your eyes creep to found yunho sleeping at the couch.. you try to wake up fail..

“oh seul rin ah.. are you up??” yoochun said as he’s awake when you fail your attempt to get up..

You try to speak but your voice just didn’t come out..

“you want water??” yoochun make his way to the side table and pour the water in the glass.. he assist you and raise your body up while he sits behind you, supporting your body from falling backwards.. he held the glass to your mouth and help you to drink..

“do you feel better??” you nod

“seul rin ah..” he hug you from behind.. you startled by that..

“yoochun ah…” you try to loosen his hug but you cant since you are weak..

“seul rin!!” someone said as the door flung open.. which bring yeosob to your eyes.. he stop as he saw you and yoochun…

“seobie..” you said but didn’t sure whether he could hear it or not as it sound slow..

yoochun let go of his hand and assist you into lying position…

“seobie..” you held your hand towards him..

Yeosob who remain standing at the door make his way to you and hold your hand..

“how are you baby? Do you feel better??” yeosob ask and kiss your forehead as you nod..

Yoochun eyes widen as he see that.. he then make his way out of the room..

“seobie.. where’ve you been??”

“erm.. I got to clear some mess..”

“seul rin… can I ask you something??” you nod

“do you still love him??” you shocked upon hearing that question.. you just remain silent..

“its ok baby.. you don’t have to answer it if you don’t want to..” yeosob said while taking his place, sitting beside you..

“you know what.. I’m scared to death when I first come to hospital to see you lying down there.. and.. you didn’t tell me that you are working at there…”

“how did you know that??”

“you forget who is junhyung right??”

“huh?” you puzzled

“but, its not one of junhyung oppa club…”

“yah.. babo.. do you think your oppa will only know about you if you are working at oppa’s club.. but actually, its better if you ever tell me or junnhyung hyung that you need job.. we will always help you dear..”

“you aren’t going to do that.. I just knew both of you.. you will just give me money and if I still insist on working, you will bring me to your moms boutique and ask me to stay there… not as workers but as advisor.. I don’t want to do that…” you pout..

“hey.. want coffee??” yoochun said as he hand one of the cup to yeosob…

“thank you..”

“it had been a while yeosob shii..” yoesob just nod while take a sip of the coffee..

Yunho wake up and make his way to you..

“hey my little girl.. how dod you feel??”

“oppa… please ask me another question.. both of them asked me that earlier..” you crossed your arm at your chest..

“ok… you want mocha right?? My little girl..” yunho smirk

“yes!! Oppa!! You are the best!!”

“no!!” both yeosob and yoochun said at the same time..

“yah!! She just undergo surgery, she cant drink everything as she please..” yoochun said

“that’s true.. you have to follow the diet prepared for you so that you can get better..” yeosob said

“I guess a bit will do..” yunho said and smile, making his way out from the room..

You smile from ear to ear..

how am I going to tell you about it seul rin.. I just want you to keep on smiling like this forever.. what should I do?? Should I tell her or not?? But if I didn’t tell her, she’s so going to kill me once she know about it.. ottehke??” yeosob monologue

“seul rin.. I need to talk to you about something..” yeosob stuttered with his word as his heartbeat keep on increasing.. he’s scared of your reaction

“ne..” yeosob lowered his head..

 Yunho just walk in the room holding two cup of coffee.. he stop as he feel the situation kind of tense..

Everyone look at yeosob..

“seobie.. what’s wrong??” you try to sit…

He stand beside you.. looking deeply in your eyes.. you hold his hand tight, hoping to give him strength..

“your dad..” you gulped to hear that..

“seobie.. you raise his face up…”

“he’s gone..” you inhale deeply as you heard it… your body become weaker… and now trembling…

tears form in your eyes.. in yeosob’s too..

“I’m sorry..” yeosob kneeled down.. tears roll down his face..

“I want to be there.. I want to go to japan..” you said

“but, how can you go in this condition??” yoochun said

Yunho stiffened..

“I will.. and I want to go!! No matter what happen!! Neh??” you shake yeosob..

He wake up and stand..

“I’ll see what I can do about it..”

“I have to be there..!” you squeeze his arm.. yoochun just stare at you guys

“seul rin.. you cant be like this..” yoochun take you hand from yeosob’s arm.. yeosob glare at him..

“ I want to be there..” you lowered your face.. crying..

“I think we have to get her away from here..” yeosob said making you to turn to him

“I got idea..” yunho said.. all of you stare at him..