that struggle

BubBLeSss

at the hospital:

“dude.. you should get rest..” junhoe said while pat donghae’s shoulder from back

Without turning to him, donghae voice out..

“just.. I want to be here with her just for a while more…”

“then, I’ll make my move first.. seriously I need to sleep..” junhoe open the door to find jin ra standing right in front of his face.. both of them stunned at there until junhoe bow to her and leave..

Jin ra close her eyes and relieve a sigh..

“donghae oppa.. how is she??”  jin ra sit at the couch

“oh.. still.. like that.. are you here alone??”

“nae.. I don’t know where the other had been.. they didn’t tell me anything before they go out.. I thought they were here.. I’ll try to call them..” jin ra make her way out from the ward

Donghae grab seul rin’s hand and hold on to it tightly.. if it is possible, he want to give all his strength to her.. he just want her to be healthy and happy, although she didn’t love him.. he wake up then and kiss seul rin’s forehead before going out.. he glance to her one more time before leaving with sigh..

 

Somewhere:

“seul rin..” you turned to see your dad and mom across the road.. you make your way to there..

“omma… appa..” you hug both of them.. you cant stop your tears then..

Your mom hug you tight in her embrace..

“omo… my daughter had grown up… I’m so proud of you seul rin ah..” your mom your hair while you on the other hand don’t want to let go of her..

“appa too.. seul rin ah.. mianhe.. jeongmal mianhae.. appa had cause you a lot of trouble.. until you end up like this…I’m such a jerk.. I should be the one to protect you.. not the other way round… can you please forgive me…??” your dad crying

“appa… don’t say that.. I’m glad that at least you are always by my side…” you hug your dad then..

At the hospital:

“why is she crying??” yoochun ask while wiping the tears that fall down slowly from your closed eyes..

“seul rin ah.. gwechana… are you hurt somewhere??” he try to figure it out

“yah.. get a doctor here..” yunho said to jaejoong before jaejoong running out..

Junsu, changmin and jin ra who were sitting at the couch wake up and make their way to seul rin..

Back at the place where you were with your parents:

“appa.. please promise me that you wont leave me again..” you plead..

“seul rin ah.. you have to live happily..” your dad said..

“my lovely daughter.. you are my strong little girl.. promise omma.. you have to take care of yourself.. eat well, live well and always.. as I used to tell you.. listen to here.. you will found your way then..” your mom said while taking your hand and place it on your heart..

“listen to here.. and do as it says.. and remember that we will always love you..” your mom hug you before making her way from there with your dad..

“omma.. omma.. appa.. appa..” you cry your heart out but your parents keep on moving far away from you.. while smiling to you..

“omma.. appa.. don’t leave me again.. please… I want to follow you!!” you run towards them but no matter how fast you are, you just cant catch up to them.. before they slowly disappear from your sight..

At the hospital:

Everyone were getting worried.. your lifeless body seems like it struggles with something.. your tears fall down without stop and suddenly you sweat like you were running..

“yah!! What happen to her?? Doctor..” yoochun panicked

the ECG machine alarm went on… your heartbeat went up and down.. uncontrollable..  the doctor there along with 2 staff nurse try their best and do what ever that they can…

“please.. please dear god.. don’t take her from me.. there are a lots of thing that I want and have to do with her.. and please.. I don’t want to live without her.. please.. take me instead of her..” yoochun kneeled down… he pray with all his heart..

Then he move to you and hold your hand tightly…

“please.. please.. don’t leave me… princess..” he stuttered at his last words..

Back at the place where you were with your parents:

“princess…” you heard a voice

You shed your tears upon hearing that..

“please princess.. I need you… please..” that voice cry..

Your heart feels at ease when you heard it..

“its him..”

At the hospital:

The ECG machine alarm sound went off..everyone shocked…

Yoochun stand up to look at you.. your body seems to be relaxed and no more tears fall down from your closed eyes..

“doctor.. what happen??”

The doctor sigh then…