all in one

BubBLeSss

Osaka : the river

seul rin  make her way to the river as she close the car’s door… yosoeb follows her..

“beautiful isn’t it??” yosoeb sits on one of the rock there..

Seul rin didn’t reply anything.. she keep on staring at the places… she loves it.. she feel calms… looking at the nature in front of her…

“seobie…”

“oh..” yosoeb look at her..

“can you ask you something??” yoseob nod.. seul rin take her place beside yoseob.. she throws small rocks in the river.. one by one..

“why did ashiya call you SEOBIE..??” she turns and look deeply into yoseob eyes..

“neh..??” yoseob startled.. he didn’t expect that question..

“why did she call you seobie??”

“why?? Cant she??”

“andwae!! Cholte andwae!!” seul rin make it firm..

“wae??” seul rin turn away..

“wae-yo seul rin ah?? Seul rin?? Vegure??” yoseob nodge her..

“wae-yo?? You ask me that?? It’s the name that I gave you… there’s no one else who can call you with that name!!!” seul rin finish it all in one breath… she stared at yoseob, clenching her fist..

Yoseob shocked to see that, the stare that she gave him now… he can see something in it…

“are you mad because of that??”

“why did you sound like it is unimportant??” seul rin turn away..

“seul rin ah.. did you anyhow.. getting jealous of ashiya??”

“and on that day.. why did you being so cold to me??”

“neh??” yoseob confused

“on that day that we come here from korea.. you are being so cold to me.. avoiding me.. didn’t even look at me.. and being so lovey dovey with ashiya.. what does it mean??” this time, seul rin voice flare up with anger.. she stand as she finish it up..

Yoseob just look at her..

“seul rin..”

“I didn’t like it at all nor can I tolerate it…!!” she hold her tears back..

Yoseob stand beside her and hug her… seul rin trembles.. her heart race..

“seul rin ah… my sweetie.. calm down..” yoseob can feel that she’s stiffened, controlling her feeling… he pat her back, her hair…

“calm down…” a drop of tears rolled down from her eyes… but she didn’t budge at all..

“seul rin.. look here..” he draw her from his embrace, cupped her face..

“I’m sorry that I did that to you but I just cant bear it to see you with yoochun.. I’m sorry.. I didn’t mean to hurt you sweetie…” he explain.. he caressed her cheeks..

“why did she call you with that name??” she insist for the answer..

“I told her that you gave me that name and she said that it suite me.. so she call me that..”

“shiro..” seul rin still looking deeply into his eyes..

“wmoh??”

“na shiro!! No one else can call you with that name..!!”

“oh.. arasso.. arasso… no one will..neh??” he said

Then yoseob hug her tight and he feel she relaxed after that and hug him back…

“I’m sorry seobie.. I’m sorry.. I don’t know why..”

“its time for you medicine.. kaja..” yoseob cut her words and bring her back to the car..

Osaka: in a bar

Five men sits at the same table.. five glass of beer is there.. everyone is looking at each other..

“yah hyung.. why does it  feel so awkward??” donghae loosened a bit and drink his beer..

“kibum shii.. what are you doing at here??” yunho ask as he sit straight..

“oh.. I heard that my friend need help.. so.. here I am..” kibum smiled then..

 “hyung… did you need any help?? You can always tell me..” junhyung said..

All attention goes to the men with black tux who sits beside in between kibum and donghae..

“oh.. yae..”

 “heechul ah.. what is it??”

“ you guys know my schedule.. I cant stay here for long.. so I need someone to look over my sister..”

“but.. we all are here.. you don’t have to worry about her hyung..” junhyung said..

“that’s true!! Beast is here.. dong bang shin ki is here.. they wont dare to even try it out..” donghae said..

Heechul smirk.. making everyone feel disturbed..

“yah kim heechul!! Don’t act like that because you are not her brother!!” yunho sits calmly but his intonation surely annoyed heechul..

“how did you know that??” junhyung stare on yunho’s face.. he thinks that beast is the only one who knew about this thing..

“I am her brother..” heechul said calmly..

“no you are not.. she’s adopted..” yunho adding the flare..

“yunho hyung… heechul hyung is her brother… jinja ae-yo..” donghae confirmed it..

“yah guys.. don’t make it as you guys gonna kill each other..” kibum said in between..

“hyung.. from what do I know.. she’s adopted.. so how??” junhyung ask

“its not important.. the most important thing is that I didn’t want seul rin to know about that..” heechul sip his beer..

“but why?? She deserve to know that..” yunho fight again.. he just think about seul rin.. she’s just like jin ra to him.. both of them are the jewel of his life.. he want to protect the two of them no matter what happen..

“their dad didn’t want to admit seul rin as his daughter..” kibum said..

“wmoh??” yunho and junhyung shocked.. they turn to donghae then..

“did you know about all of this??” junhyung ask

“nae.. I knew.. I help heechul to look over her during our school time..”

“and now, there is someone out there who want to reaveal it to seul rin so badly.. they did everything that they can to trace her… and to say about it.. all of you might be in danger to.. they knew about dong bang shin ki, beast and everyone else around seul rin.. you better take care of your sis too..” heechul pointed yunho..

“but, what do they want??” junhyung said

“who are they??” yunho add

“my dad’s rival.. that’s why I ask kibum to be here.. you guys may not know but kibum is someone who really can control underground world..” heechul pat kibum’s shoulder

“wmoh?? I didn’t knew it..” junhyung said

“we should knew it better..” yunho said

“heard of prince mirk before??” kibum ask

“!! Did you want to tell us that you are prince mirk?? That MIRK??” junhyung shocked

“prince mirk who controls not only Korean underground but also japan and hong kong??” yunho said..

“yes I am..” kibum said while he raised up his glass and drink his beer..

“shoot!! That’s cool!!” junhyung said..

Yunho just remain silent…

“ they knew that I’m here with seul rin now.. so they didn’t make any move but I seriously warn you guys.. take care of your members.. especially our two sister..” heechul said..

“two sister?” kibum confused

“nae.. both seul rin and jin ra..” yunho startled to hear that from heechul..

“what about your dad?? He really didn’t care about seul rin??” yunho ask

heechul sigh… he shook his head..

“he don’t even look at her once she’s born.. our butler is the one who give her to mr kim.. when I’m 13 and she’s 4.. i fought with him.. I want to be by my sis side.. she’s alone.. how can I leave her alone?? My mom had passed away and my dad is busy with his world 24/7 a day..” heechul told them while he play with his hand..

“but then, heechul hyung got the chance to debut.. SM entertainment recruit him as trainee.. and he is who he is now.. world star..” donghae continue..

“so, I bring kibum here because I’m afraid that beast and dong bang shin ki is the one that they will attack first since you guys are like the shield of my sister..” heechul said

“you need to go back tonight right.. did seul rin know about this??” kibum ask

“no.. I didn’t tell her yet..”

“hyung..” junhyung said but cut off by yunho

“we need to go back and check on everyone..” yunho said everyone stand then and they leave the bar once heechul gave his credit card to the waiter and gave him tip..

Junhyung walk with donghae.. kibum in the middle, followed by yunho and heechul at the back.. both heechul and yunho put their hand in the pocket.. their walking style is about the same too..

Before making their way to the car, heechul stop and without looking at yunho, he speaks..

“look after jin ra.. don’t trust anyone else.. remember that…” with that he close the door of his car and speed from there.. leaving yunho alone at the pavement..

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

here it is guys!! one more chappie is up here!! thanx for the comment!! lots of <3 for my readers!!

welcome to new reader!! do subscribe an dcomment yeah !!

comment are higly appreciated!! have fun guys!!

^^ SPECIAL23