that talk

BubBLeSss

In yoseob’s house:

“baby…!!” changmin hug jin ra as he see her entering the hall…

“yah!! Yah!!” jaejoong and junsu yell..

“oh hyung… I got a date with her..”

“eh??” jin ra asked…

“ not today changmin… my sis need me now…” yoochun moves toward jin ra and pull her hand, they moved to outside of the house..

“yah!! Hyung!!” changmin yell..

“yoochun!! Where are you taking her??” jaejoong said…

Yoochun didn’t turn and only wave his hand  while walking to one of the car there..

“where is seul rin?? I didn’t see her..” junsu said, turning his head around, looking for seul rin, but failed..

“hurm.. what should I do now??” changmin hold junsu’s credit card..

“hyung.. lets go for food!!” changmin grin..

“you got chicken for me and I’ll follow you..” junsu smirk..

“ok done!! Kaja!!” changmin said as junsu smiled and then he follows him back..

“yah!! Are you guys going to leave me alone here??” jaejoong yell

“you can come too hyung..”

“aish.. this two gag man.. oh.. where is my yunho??” jaejoong pout but still follow the two out..

Osaka: country side

“jin ra… you know that you can tell me anything right??” jin ra nod as she lean to the car beside her brother, looking at the green scenery there.. sun is about to set behind the mountain..

Yoochun sigh then… he tug both of his hand into his black leather jacket’s pocket..

“so.. anything to tell me??” he look at his sister, finding the hurt on her face and he spot it..

“hurm… you can tell me now.. I’m not like jae who will interrogate you like you just did any crime you know.. I’m flexible..” jin ra broke into a smile hearing that..

She hug  yoochun tight..

“oppa…I’m.. I’m glad that I have you..” tears drop slowly from her eyes.. yoochun draw her out from his embrace and wipe her tears with his two thumb..

“life is not easy sis…”

“I met him during my college time…” Yoochun nod..

“during one showcase.. I saw him in the crowd… but back at that time, I didn’t know him yet.. I just notice him in between hundreds of people there..” yoochun spot her reaction, the smile that she curved just by reminiscing her first meet with junhoe…

“go on..”

“as always, I talked to my friend about him.. then only I realize that I actually know him from this one website.. we were in there together, clicking attending at the showcase event, and we become friend since then..

“ I heard that he’s seul rin’s friend..”

“yeap.. I discovered it after that..”

“ok.. then, what happen??”

“hurm.. we just like contact each other, we got each other number.. texting and everything… normal stuff..” jin ra shrugged

“what about date?? Did you guys date??”

“hurm.. kinda.. but not officially if you get what I mean… our first ‘date’ is when we go for a concert together.. haha.. now that I think about it back, its kinda like.. silly??” jin ra laugh

“jin ra.. you fake your laugh..” jin ra stiffened..

“you are not good at lying sis… especially to me who knew you like in and out..” yoochun held her hand..

“then, what happen..?”

“nothing.. I like him.. but then, he went to UK..” jin ra fake a smile..

“are you sure that you LIKE him??” yoochun emphasise on the LIKE word..

“ok.. I love him.. I admit it..” jin ra lowered her head

“woah.. it looks like all of us cant spot you at all at that time.. did seul rin knew about this??” yoochun cross both of his hand on his chest..

“everything..” jin ra said..

“that’s why we didn’t get to spot you.. someone was covering you…” yoochun laugh..

“but, I always thought that you love changmin… ehm.. since your childhood time??” jin ra sigh then

“changmin is my first love…” yoochun eyes widen..

“ gotcha!!”

“but then, did you remember the time that we lost contact with him since he moves to France with his parents??” yoochun nod..

“we didn’t get any of his words for almost one and a half years and I kinda like letting him go and right after then, I met junhoe..”

“ok.. so, which one of them is in here??” yoochun clutch her hand and put it at her chest..

“listen to your hearbeat… this heart of yours.. it beats for who??”

jin ra froze… she stood there, feeling her heartbeat..

it goes “lub-dub..lub-dub..lub-dub”  she lowered her head… tears formed in her eyes…

“whatever it is sis, you need to prepare yourself… in and out… its not going to be easy… its going to hurt you..” yoochun her long wavy hair.. he pull her closer, hug her tight…

Jin ra feel like the burden she’s been hiding for this whole time is going to burst..

Tears keep on streaming on her face… from a small sob, she start to cry her heart out… yoochun just tug her nicely in his embrace, she cries until her knee buckled.. she kneeled down and cry out loud… yoochun kneeled on his one knee and hold her shoulder..

“just cry it out sis… let everything that is hidden in there out..” his tears drop too…

In korea:

Junhoe just called it a day… he drive home… taking shower and had his dinner.. then he went inside his room.. he wentto a mini bar in his room.. taking out a bottle of wine… he grab a wine glass from there and poured it to the quarter of the glas..

He then moves to the chair beside his bookshelf, looking at the swimming pool outside through his glass wall… He take a sip then…

He rest his head at the back rest while his hand swirling the glass..

“martinelli… she likes it..” he turn to his night stand to find one frame stood there.. he hold the frame in his other hand and bring it close to him… he looked at the picture in there… one sweet girl is standing in there, wearing a black long coat.. she had her bag behind her, clutching at the tree, smiling sweetly… showing how happy she was…

He smiled looking at the picture.. sighing… he take another sip then.. he continue to gaze at the star outside…

“She loves sky….” He monologue

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

awww~~~~ sweet yoochun....~~ he's a good brother....

junhoe... what does he actually feel??

who is seul rin's brother?? hehe ^^ *evil me for making him be so mysterious...

actually, i'm crying when i wrote this chappie.. being a bit emo-ing  here.. hehe ^^

WELCOME TO NEW SUBSCRIBER AND READER!! thanx for supporting!! comment are extremely appreciated!!

have fun reading... will update soon.. :)