a confession

BubBLeSss

Beast make their way inside the house and sit on the couch…

“yah.. why is it so quiet here??” gikwang feels it weird

“are they out or something??” dujun said, rubbing his forehead..

“maybe..” junhyung said carelessly..

“but then, seul rin??” yoseob said while linger around the hall, and then go to kitchen to look out for someone..

All of them turn their attention to the twisted knob to find yoochun and yunho back in the house…

“yo..” yoochun said..

“wah.. all of you were here..” yunho smirk..

“where is everyone?? Seul rin noona?? Jin ra noona??” dongwoon asked

“oh.. jin ra, jaejoong, junsu and junhoe is back to seoul, we just drop them at the airport..” yoochun explain..

“why are they leaving early??” hyunseung ask, furrowing his eyebrow…

“some stuff came out… so, they left.. changmin too..” yunho explained… he sigh then..

“yah!! Where is seul rin??” yoseob yell from kitchen when he heard yoochun’s voice.. he then make his way out to the hall..

Both yoochun and yunho look at each other face.. they sense trouble somewhere..

Soon, loud thoud is heard… at the door… everyone stand up, yunho open the door slowly, being careful… they gasp then to see seul rin kibum’s arm… kibum look wear out. With blood stained on his forehead..

He limp, almost stumble foreward.. yoseob run and get seul rin, he carry her bridal style upward to her room..

“seul rin ah.. seul rin..” he nudged seul rin but she didn’t move even a bit in  his hand.. his heart worried to death..

Yoochun held kibum up… helping him to sit on the couch.

“yah.. what happen to seul rin??” yoseob ask while running down the stairs..

Everyone stare on kibum’s face.. demanding an explanation..

Yunho came out from kitchen, hlding a glass of water and give it to kibum..

“what’s wrong??”

“what happen??”

“yah.. tell me what’s wrong with her??” yoochun’s voice put loud..

Kibum smirk..

“I should be the one to ask you guys that question… where were all of you?? You guys should be with her!!” kibum stand up as he said that.. he looks calm but his eye flare with rage..

“kibum hyung.. we were at beast’s place…” hyunseung said

“I told you to take care of her..” kibum pointed to yoseob

“and you too..! I try to reach you but your mobile isn’t with you!” he pointed yoochun afterward..

“they almost get her.. did you know what will happen if they got her?? All of us wont be able to see her again… her father is not someone to play with…” kibum finish all of those word within one breath..

“did they hurt her??” yoseob ask

“no, it just chloroform..” kibum sit back then..

Yoochun sigh…

Yoochun’s pov:

I feel relief when I heard that from kibum.. thank god nothing happen to her.. but, unbelievable.. how come her dad hate her so much?? How on earth will a father be that cruel to his one and only daughter?? Thank god she got a brother like heechul..

I make my way upstairs, to her room.. I sit beside her…

“how I wish, time could be turn to where it was before.. then I want to be with you when we were together in those happy moment between us…”

Everything back then were playing on my mind.. I caressed her hand, hold her tight, we were always arguing but end up together again.. we paly around like a little child.. I even abandon my business and leave it all to yunho at that time.. that is the price that I have to pay to make she leave the ring..

I don’t want to see her on the ring again.. fighting random people, get hurt… I just cant stand it.. when she run away from my house after I treat her hand that night, I don’t know why but I’m eager to see her again… pity yunho, I made him go everywhere and do everything that he could to find her, and I am shocked to find this one pretty lady to be on the ring..

I watched her fight almost every night.. she’s really good… but everytime she hurts, my heart hurts too. I can feel the throbbing pain in me…I used to followed her, what a stalker I am.. but, I guess I’m happy to stalk her… I laugh to my foolishness..  I do sneak into her house too.. she is one person who didn’t take care of herself properly… she would get hurt but will never treat it.. the most that she will do is wiping the blood away…

I always stay until she fall asleep.. I’ll help to treat her wound… lift her so that she will sleep on her bed.. I don’t get it how she can easily fall asleep just anywhere… I’ll help her without her knowing.. I am satisfied to do that..  

“prin..cess, my princess..” I stuttered to call her that again after a while.. I hold her hand tight in mine…

“you just didn’t know how much I love you.. I know that I’m the one who leave you out alone but I’m not sure whether I could still breath in this world anymore.. my condition is so bad at that time.. I know how much I mean to you.. I cant bear thinking how you’ll react if I’m gone from you.. that is why I fake all of that scene.. I’m sorry princess… I thought, it will help you to live a better life without me and you got yoseob by your side at that time who loves you more than his own life.. but greedy me, I am the one who couldn’t let you go even when I said I’m letting you go 2 years ago.. I’m sorry..” tears formed in my eye… I clutch her hand tighter..

“what should I do so that your heart will recognize me again?? I just love you so much.. I know that you are with yoseob now and I’m sure he is going to make you happy and I’m really going to let you go if you said you are going to be happy with him.. if you even tell me once…”

“I love you so much princess…”I lowered my head when I heard the door close..

I turn to find nobody at the door.. am I hallucinating or what?? I think I just heard someone close the door…

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

to all my subscribers.. MIANHAE!!!! *bow 90 degree to all of u*

JEONGMAL MIANHAE!!!!

i am so SORRY that i didnt update my stories for a few day...

i'm trapped in my hectic schedule and heart's conflict..

"JEONGMAL MIANHAE...."

here is an update.. hope you guys have a great time reading.. will update really soon.. PROMISE!!!

comment guys!! ^^ i need ur support!!