everything is upside down

BubBLeSss

In the house: (jeju)

Yoseob want to go after seul rin when he got a call.. shocked by hearing what did he heard, he turn back, looking for beast.. or at least junhyung…

Yoochun make his way after seul rin when he find jin ra and junhoe walking back to the the house, hand in hand…

Both of them approach him..

“jin ra ah.. are you sure that this is the best decision for yourself..”

“oppa.. mianhae.. but, I cant pull it any longer, I’m going to hurt changmin more if I did that..” yoochun nod.. jaejoong and junsu approach the three of them after that..

“yah.. where have you been.. changmin..” junsu stop as he noticed jin ra is hand in hand with junhoe..

Jaejoong look at him and then turns towards jin ra and gasp… he grab jin ra’s wrist away and pull her behind him..

“yah.. why are you holding her hand??” jaejoong said

“yah… what is it between the two of you?” junsu followed..

“oppa.. we are together now.. I’m with him..” jin ra snuggles into yoochun’s embrace.. hding away from the two..

“wmoh???” both of them yell… the whole jeju might heard them…

“yah.. cool.. I’ll tell you about it later… junhoe.. take care of her.. you don’t want to omess up with the four of us..” yunho join them..

“oh.. arasso..” junhoe nod then

“don’t worry, I love her.. and I wont let this second chance that being given to me turn to be a waste..”

“wmoh? Second chance.. yah!!” jaejoong and junsu yell.. but yunho push both of them backward..

All of them make their way inside…

“by the way jajeoong hyung.. I adore you..” junhoe said.. making jaejoong stiffened, try to process the word he just heard.. and then he jumps around..

“oh yeah!! I got admirer!!!” he continue to jump around..

“tchhhhhh” junsu said..

“but, what about changmin??” yoochun said

“I’ll talk to him.. I need to clear it out with him.. we still best friend..” jin ra said.. heading upwards to find changmin.

“but, he left…” junsu sigh..

Jin ra startled to hear that.. for now, she just want to find him so that she can clear it out nicely with him.. she didn’t want the friendship between the two of them to be ruined just because of this..

“where is he going?? I need to talk to him too..” junhoe said..

“he should be going to seoul…” yoochun said calmly..

“I’ll head down to seoul today.. jin ra, you can follow me if you want…” junhoe suggest

“yah! How can we let the two of you go back by yourselves.. andwae!!” protective jaejoong said..

Junsu nod.. agreed with jaejoong..

“oppa..” jin ra whince..

“then the two of you could follow us back too..” junhoe suggest..

The two look at each other before turning to yoochun and yunho..

“yah.. just go if you guys want..” yoochun said..

“ok then, since we need to talk to junhoe too..” junsu smirk

“oppa.. you didn’t think of interrogating him right…” jin ra said sarcastically..

“ani!!..” the two yell in unison..

Yoochun and yunho end up laughing..

“ok then.. kaja..” junhoe wrap it up..

 

In jeju: (seul rin’s pov)

He left.. without any words.. jin ra must have decided the best thing for herself and this might be the best thing for changmin too.. I hope he’s going to be ok… at least, she’s able to make her decision, unlike me who don’t even know what did I feel.. I feel bad to put yoseob and yoochun in this situation.. but I love both of them, I don’t want to lose both of them.. am I being greedy over here??

What should I do?? Why am I feeling like this?? I shouldn’t do this.. it is either I choose any of them or letting both of them to go.. but, letting any one of them go is like sending away a part of me away, how am I going to do that… ??

Seul rin keep on thinking and thinking while she walks alone… without knowing what is after her..

 

Beast place:

“ hyung!!” yoseob yell as he make his way inside.. that is beast’s place when they head down to jeju..

All the five turn their attention to him who is running inside.. dujun who is holding snooker’s bat in his hand, hyunseung who is aiming the dart board, dongwoon who sits on the couch doing some selca, gikwang who is busy with the keyboard and junhyung who is sipping his cappuccino, leaving the coffee bubbles on his lip..

“kibum hyung called me, they are here..” all of them turn to be more serious and leave everything that they had in their hand, gather around junhyung..

“and the worse thing is, its no other than her own dad..”

“wmoh?? What about his rivals??” junhyung ask

“na molla.. but kibum told me that we should keep her away.. because, her own father is trying to eliminate her..” yoseob is worried

“ her own dad??” dongwoon surprised

“wah.. he is surely something..” dujun said while crossing his hand on the chest

“then, what should we do now??” gikwang ask

“whatever it is, we have to find her first, but she should be ok with dong bang shin ki right..?” hyunseung said calmly..

 

no one pov’s:

seul rin walks around alone, while thinking.. she should be making her decision too, as what did jin ra did, the longer she pull it, yoochun and yoseob will be hurts more..

she sits on a bench, try to calm down, when someone wrap with something.. she could smell chloroform… she try to fight but her hands and leg being hold by someone that she cant recognized..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

one more chappie is up...^^

but i didnt get any comment... sad... :(

do comment guys.. to let me know how is this story going on.. is it good or not....??

WELCOME TO NEW READERS!!!