what was that?

BubBLeSss

 “erm.. hubby..”

“yeah..” yoseob turns his attention from his laptop to you who is sitting on your bed..

“I’m sorry to disturb your work hubby but..” you stop, yoseob smile while walking to you, and kneel down so that he can look into your eyes, holding your hand

“what is it hunzz…? You know that you are not disturbing me.. nothing more important compared to you..”

“erm.. I kinda getting sick..”

“wmoh?? You didn’t tell me anything… are you getting cold? Where did it hurts?” he cut you off and ask all that at once while feeling your forehead with his hand but didn’t spot any warm or hotness.. you chuckled..

“hubby.. you should listen to me first.. can you please let me finish my words?” you smile as you hold his hand

“I’m fine.. it just that I’m getting sick doing nothing and just sitting in this room.. you know how active I am..” you said.. you sigh then, thinking about your condition that cant move..

“hey baby.. don’t sigh.. you will get through this.. I’ll be here for you.. you know that..” you fake a smile to him but little did you  that he knows that.. “so, wanna go down to our mini park..?” he ask..

You smile widely and nod your head..

“come..” he said as he hold your hand while turning his back..

“ah seobie.. my wheel chair is there..” you pointed at your wheel chair at the corner of the room..

“hunzz.. why did you need that when you have a better wheel chair..?” he said.. you puzzled to hear that..

“but I don’t have any other wheel chair..”

“are you insulting me…?”

“wmoh..?” he turn his back to you, while both of his hand reach for your hand at the side and he pull your hand so that it will wrap around his neck..

“hold me tight hunzz.. I am your wheel chair..” he said as he pull your body close to him before getting up giving you piggy ride..

“but seobie..”

“shh.. don’t you like your new wheel chair?” he said as he start to move down, descending the stairs..

You hold him tight and lean your head on his back..

“seobie…”

“ehmm.. it should be hubby..” he try to joke but fail when he sense your serious tone..

“what is it babe..?” he now make his way out from the house and walk to the mini park..

“I’m sorry seobie.. I’m sorry that I’ve been a trouble to you..”

“hunzz.. don’t say that..”

“let me talk seobie.. I seriously feel bad.. I feel like I’ve been holding you back from doing so many things when you can move freely towards sunshine..”

“yah.. no body can reach the sunshine.. do you want me to be burn? Did you know how hot it is?” he try to create a sense of humour

“seobie.. I’m being serious over here.. I knew about the offer that you got.. you know what? You should really go for it..” yoseob stop walking when he heard that

“what is it that you know? Which offer? Who tell you that?” yoseob ask  while turning his head slightly wish he could see your face but you leaned your head on his back so, its not possible for him to spot the tears that start to formed in your eyes..

“the offer from Japan.. you should really go for it.. it can help you to help in your family business.. and aunty only rely on you since junhyung oppa already said he doesn’t want to have anything to do with the company.. you should really be there and help your mom with it..”

“but.. hunzz..”

“seobie.. listen to me.. you should go.. its about your future.. aunty needs you.. your company needs you.. your legacy needs you.. we all know that no matter what happen, junhyung oppa wont be back into the legacy so, aunty will be so happy if you come back to help her out.. she is not young anymore, she needs to rest.. I know what are you going to say but going to Japan for 3 years will really helps..”

“hunzz… mom didn’t..”

“you want to believe her words? What did you expect? She will ask her own son to leave his DISABLED girlfriend alone and go to help her over there? Come on seobie.. we are not kids anymore..”

“yah.. I told you that I didn’t want to hear you say something like that.. you didn’t know the whole story yet hunzz..”

“yes I know…”

“so?? Don’t tell me that you are asking me to go over to Japan and emerge with Tomoshiha just to help my legacy with that stupid condition to get engaged with his daughter…?” yoseob is angry now..

“if it is the best thing to do.. tell me goodbye..”

“seul rin!” he yell.. you holds back your tears, don’t want him to know it..

He walks to put you down at the chair over there when you heard someone yell..

“Noooonnnnaaa!!” you turn to find changmin running to you with jin ra in his hand.. you smile to both of them.. yoseob put you down to the chair and just stare at you instead of looking at changmin nor jin ra..

“hey bestie!!” jin ra said as she hugs you.. changmin hugs you after that..

“wow.. both of you are glowing! Is there something going on?” you tease them.. jin ra smile widely while lowering her head down.. shy.. changmin on the other hand grin and chuckled..

“indeed, we have something to tell you..”

“owh.. what is it?” you can see changmin’s eyes sparkle…

“we are..” changmin said..

“getting married!!” jin ra continues…

“what? Omg! I’m so happy for you guys!!” you hugs jin ra tight..

“so, we kinda like wanna asking you guys if you know.. we wanna have twin wedding at the same time..” changmin winks to you.. your bright face fell after hearing that, you can feel yoseob is looking at you now.. you know what is in his mind now.. this is one happy news and how you wish you are able to say yes..

“maybe not max..” you said as you heard yoseob’s sigh..

“I’m going to get some drink for you guys..” yoseob said as he make his way away from there, you could sense his broken feeling now..

“yah.. are you ok? Something is not right here..” jin ra ask as she kneel down..

“nothing.. i’m fine..so, when will it be?”

“we haven’t set a date yet.. but this baby of mine said he had a new theme for our wedding..” jin ra said as she crossed her arm and look at changmin..

“what is it max?”

“surprise!” he said..

“what kind of theme is that? Yah! You are not going to do something crazy right? I warn you! Mess with jin ra and I’ll mess with you!” you warned

“don’t worry noona.. I’ll tell you about it..” changmin whisper to your ears..

 

Yoseob comes out with drinks after that..

“wmoh? Michoe-nya?” you shocked to hear changmin’s plan..

“what is it? Tell me seul rin ah..” jin ra want to know..

“erm.. yoseob ah.. can I kidnap noona from you for a weeks??” changmin blurted

Yosseob shocked..

“what? a weeks?? But..”

“I’ll go with you max.. seobie will understand.. your wedding is just around the corner..” you said and held your hand before changmin pick you up in his arm..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what was that?? o.0

*sigh*

and what is changmin's plan?? wanna know more?

cheer up guys!! coz i'm gonna do double post today!! SCREAMS!! haha...

since i cant update tomorrow.. i'll be out for the whole day!..

so, comment guys!!! i LOVE your comments!! :D

and whee~~ did you guys see the banner?? I'M LOVIN' IT!! ^^

and just to remind you guys.. its about o end soon... :"]