runaway... :O

BubBLeSss

“baby baby.. wake up!” jin ra open her eyes wide when changmin runs into her room and shake her like the world is going to end now and if they didn’t run, they will die..

“what is it?”

“babe.. you know that I got a show today but my partner didn’t show up so, come with me.. replace her..” he pull her out from bed

“what?” jin ra shocked

“just come with me.. before the show ruins..”

“wait.. you didn’t just ask me to do modeling right??its not cat walk right? No right?” jin ra shook her head..

“oh yes baby.. I just ask you to do that.. and you must come with me..”

“wait.. what? No!” jin ra try to get out from changmin’s hand but didn’t make it..

“yah! At least, let me clean myself.. I haven’t even brush my teeth!!” she yell as changmin push her into his white Audi before closing the door and make his way to the driver seat and drive..

“yah! Shim changmin!” jin ra yell..

 

At a spa:

“yah.. are guys sure about this? Don’t you think that it is unfair to jin ra? She deserves to know!! Gosh.. I cant believe that I am a part of this nonsense thing! She will kill me!” you shook your head…

“we didn’t know why we did this also…” yunho said..

“where are the others?”

“jae and su is at the show, getting ready.. yoochun went out for the most important man or else.. this thing will be a flop..” he said..

Soon, you look at jin ra who stormed off into the spa..

“what the hell is happening? That jerk just pull me over to here when I don’t even brush my teeth and what the hell is he asking me to do? Modeling? Yah! I know that he is a well known model but I’m not! He runs into my room, grab me to here and said that I have to help him with modeling just in a moment!! Arghh!! I’m going to kill him!” jin ra pissed off!!

“opps.. this is going to be hard..” yunho said and sigh

“jin ra ah.. lets settle at here.. we can get some special treatment too.. go and clean yourself, then, get any treatment that you want.. I’ll get some massage now..” you said as you smile, yunho push your wheelchair into a room..

“what the hell is happening? Ah.. shoot it!! I really need spa now!” jin ra said as she make herself to the counter and start choosing treatment that she want..

“so, after this is what?” you ask yunho

“we will take her to the show.. everything is ready over there, jae just buzz me telling that the make-up artist is there.. su just text me that he got the stylist with the dress with him..” he explained..

 

After 4 hours:

Jin ra’s pov:

Ahh.. I feel so much better after all the treatment… I feel fresh.. but what the hell?? I have to do some modeling after that? Tchhh~~ that changmin!! I’m going to kill him once all of this finish.. where is seul rin and yunho oppa just now? They should be here.. I keep on turning around and found both of them sitting on the chair..

“yah.. seul rin.. yunho oppa.. I’m done..”

“ok.. let get going.. the real show is waiting..” yunho said as he get up..

“what is that suppose to mean?”

“nothing.. lets go..” seul rin hold my hand as yunho push her wheel chair…

 

No one’s pov:

They arrived and get in through the back doors..

“why are we going in through the back door?” jin ra ask

“yah.. you didn’t expect a model to come from the front door with all the reporters over there right..” yunho said

“yah.. go in first.. jaejoong and junsu wil be there..” you gesture jin ra to get in..

Jin ra walks in a room that had “MAX” on the door… she open the door slowly just to find jaejoong and junsu in there..

“yah.. princess.. you are late..” junsu hug jin ra while jaejoong stands besides her..

At the stage:

Changmin get on the runaway and give some hot pose.. with his suit.. today theme is wedding..

He get on the runaway and do some cat walk for the third time…

“yoochun.. you are here..” you said as you stand beside him.. he shocked to see you without your wheelchair..

“seul rin..”

“I’m using this crutches..” you said as you show him your crutches

“but, how..?”

“I’m going to the physiotheraphy session as schedule and yeah.. I’m getting better but I’m not so stable although I’m using this crutches… wheel chair is better but hey, who want to sit on wheelchair on a special day like this?” you smile..

“em.. chunnie..about us..”

“not to mention.. but I get it.. it really ends at jeju.. but hey. We are still bestfriend right..?” he said while smiling

“yah.. bestfriend..” you smile and held your hand but instead of holding your hand, yoochun hugs you..

Little did you know, yoseob just arrived there with a bouquet of red rosses.. he saw you in yoochun’s embrace..

Back to jin ra:

“oppa! Why do I have to wear this wedding dress?” jin ra swirl around in front of the mirror, admiring the dress..

“the theme is wedding..” junsu said as he sip his latte..

“do you like you this dress?” jaejoong ask as he lean to the wall, crossing his arm while looking at her..

“oh.. I like it…”

“you might want to wear this dress for your wedding..”

“yes I want..” jin ra smile.. soon, a PD get in the room..

“5 minutes..”

“ok.. we’ll be there..” junsu said..

“lets go baby..” jaejoong hook jin ra’s hand and brings jin ra to the back stage..

“oppa.. I thought I had to do it with changmin.. where is he? Why are you going with me? Don’t tell me you are going to do modeling too..”

“tell me why I should not..” jaejoong smirk.. “me too..” junsu soon hook jin ra’s another hand..

“and not to forget me..” they turn to find yunho holding the long trail of jin ra’s dress..

“oppa.. are we going up like this?” the three of them nod..

“Ok, now..” the PD said.. the four of them walks and get on the runaway.. soon, a wedding song is heard..

Jin ra is nervous with all the camera flashes but feeling better as yunho, jaejoong and junsu is beside her now.. but soon, she spot changmin waiting at the end of the runaway.. and she spot their relatives at there too.. and she spot BEAST at there as well..

They walks slowly to changmin.. he awaits for her over there.. with the sweetest smile ever.. jin ra soon spot junsu’s tears which rolled down his cheek..

“oppa.. vegure..?” jin ra ask

As they reach to changmin.. yunho left jin ra’s trail dress and join both junsu and jaejoong who hold jin ra’s hand up to changmin..

“changmin ah.. today.. we are officially giving our hearts to you..” yunho, junsu and jaejoong said in unison..junsu cry.. jaejong hold back his tears as he can.. yunho look as cool as ever..

“oppa..what is going on?” jin ra’s tears start to fell.. if she sense it right.. its her wedding on this runaway now..

“I promise with all my heart, with all my veins and artery which run alongs inside of my body that I’ll always love her, take care of her more than myself and I’ll make her to be the most happiest woman on earth..” changmin said while taking jin ra towards him..

 they turns to find yoochun getting on the runaway with his hand holding a priest’s hand..

“please carry it on..” yoochun said as he bow to the priest..

“I mark your words changmin..” he said as he shake hand with changmin before hugging him

“and I love you dear.. I’ll always am..” yoochun hug jin ra and wipe her tears who is totally speechless..

Done with all the vows, they were announced as a husband and wife…

“you may kiss the bride..” say the priest before going down the runaway..

“shim changmin! I wanna kill you..” jin ra said..

“its my pleasure to die in your hands baby..” he said as he leaned forward for a kiss.. jin ra wrap her hand around his neck and they share a sweet kiss….

You shed a tears of happiness that the two of them had settle down for good now.. you clap your hand and smile widely.. you soon spot jin ra who is looking for you.. you wave your hand and mouth “be happy babe..i’m sorry..” she smile then

“we should settle down for good too..” you turn to find no other than yoseob..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wow!!!

 who would ever thought of that kind of wedding?? hahaha.... :D

spare me.. i have a lots and lots of imagination!! hahaha

and what did you think will happen next to seul rin and yoseob??

come on guys.. share with me what did you think about it...

I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS SO MUCH!! hahaha

and wow~~ i got more than 900 views!!

i love each one of you who reads my story! see you guys!! ^^