i want five of them!! *^^*

BubBLeSss

“we should settle down for good too..” you turn to find no other than yoseob..

You make your way from there but you couldn’t make it fast, your leg still stiff..

“wait hunzz.. we need to talk..”

“ I think we got a decision when we talk that last time..” you talk as you try your best to move faster but your leg cramps, you fall on the floor…

“hunzz… hunnzz please.. don’t strain yourself..” yoseob look at your legs..

“go to Japan seobie..”

“is that what you really want from me hunnz? Look into my eyes and say that you seriously want me to do that without shedding a tears.. can you do that?” yoseob

“I seriously want you to do that..” you said sternly but soon pull away your gaze as your eyes threatening to form tears..

“look.. you cant say that without tears.. please babe.. we can settle down for good.. about mom, don’t you worry, the legacy is fine.. I got the sources and more network for the legacy without even have to go to Japan and going through the stupid engagement arrangement..” you look at his eyes, try to find out the truth and you know he is speaking the true..

You stay silent but he move forwards and hugs you tight.. your crutches fall as you hug him back..

“you promised me that you’ll always be here with me but you lied… you witch..” he said

“wmohrageuyo???” you shocked to hear that from his mouth.. you try to pull him but couldn’t…

“seo..bie…”

He remains silent..

“seobie.. are you crying? I’m sorry.. I’m just sorry…. I know that I promised you but that is the only way that I knew could help aunty…” you try to cover him in your embrace..

“its not seobie…” you chuckled to hear that..

“oh.. ara… HUBBY…” you emphasized on the words and he pull away, grinning..

“lets go home..” he said while bending and taking you in his arm, bridal style and he didn’t walk out towards the back door but, he’s walking towards the front door that is full with reporters..

“yah.. hubby.. what are you doing.. just use the back doors..”

He don’t even budge… he turns to you and smile and keep on walking through all the reporters..

“oh.. that is young mr.yang! who is it in his hand?”

“yah.. are they an item?”

“that is the heir of yang legacy right?”

“excuse me mr.yang.. who is that girl?”

Lots of question can be heard, you hide your face from all the flash by wrapping your arm tighter around his neck and buried your face in his chest..

Yoseob ignores all the question and brings you to his car.. he droves then…

 

He stops at Han river..

He unbuckle his seatbelt and get you in his arm, he walks slowly along the river..

“hubby… what is it? I know that you had something in your mind.. and what was that all about? The legacy is just about to be fine..” he soon cut your words off by kissing you..

Wrapping your arm around his neck, you kiss him back..

Both of you leaned your forehead together..

“I miss you…” he whisper..

“I miss you too hubby..” you smile and kiss his cheek..

“you left me for a week..”

“I’m sorry.. but hey.. my best friend’s wedding is that matters..” you spot sweat beads at his forehead..

“you can put me down… I’m heavy aren’t I?” you chuckled..

“yah.. you are insulting me!”

“wmoh? When do I did that?”

“you are indirectly telling me that I’m not strong…”

“pwahahahhahaa…” You burst out into laughter…

“aigoo~~ my hubby… wae so cute??? Hahahha..” you still laugh

“I’m not hubby, so, just put me down.. I can stand by myself if you help me to by holding me..” he put you down soon but wrap his arm around your waist, supporting you…

“how is your leg?”

“I’m getting better hubby.. don’t worry..”

“you are my hunzz… how am I supposed not to worry about you??” he shrugged his cute face making you feel want to pinch his cheek.. he then moves to your back and wrap both of his arm around your waist.. hugging you from the back..

“you’ll have a better support like this..”

You two laugh together while watching 3 kids playing with each other…

“they are so cute aren’t they?” he asked.. you turn to him and nodded..

“kim seul rin… can you please give 5 of them for me?”

“haha.. what are you talking about hubby?”

“yah.. kim suel rin.. please.. they are so cute…lets have five of them… uh? I want them to be as cute as me and as beautiful and cool as you..”

“hubby.. are you proposing to me right now?”

“what did you think hunzz??” he wink

“yah!! You are not asking me to marry you but to give you child?”

“I want you to be the mother of our child.. of course I’m gonna marry you… I’m going to put a mark that you are my WIFEY.. no one else can have you other than me!!”

You stunned..

“wifey.. uh?? Give me five of them please?” he pout

“I’m gonna marry you no matter what so don’t even bother to think…” he smirk..

“yah!! Is this the way to propose??”

“say yes..”

“no..”

“YES!”

“NO!”

“YES!”

“NO!”

“NO!”

“YES!” you slipped your tongue..

Your eyes widen and see grinning yoseob..

“ahh!!!!!!!! Thanks hunzzz~~~ thanks thanks thanks!!!” he jump with you in his arm… you cant help it but to smile…

“lets get married soon… I’ll bring you to Japan for honeymoon!!!” he take you in his arm, bridal style, swirling… his heart is full of joy…

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ahhhhh!!!!! CUTE SEOBIE!!!! ahh!!! hahahaha!!! :D

KYEOPCHI???? hahhaa

ahhhh!!!!! I AM SORRY SORRY SORRY!!!! (performing sorry sorry dance to you guys!)

jeongmal mianhae for this super late update! mian!!

you guys must have been waiting like forever!! mian!!

i am too busy & my class just start today.. *dies*

hahaha.. but here i am.. gving you guys a new update!! haha.. hope you'll like it!!

THANX FOR YOUR SUPPORT!! I <3 YOU ALL!!!

AND I GOT NEW SUBSCRIBER!! THANX!!

A WARM WELCOME TO NEW READER AND SUBSCRIBERS!!! :D

COMMENT GUYS!! I LOVED YOUR COMMENTS!!! YEAY!!

since its 48th ep now, i'm going to make 50 for you guys! PROMISE!!!

=)