that... hurts me enough..

BubBLeSss

In seoul:

Junhoe is checking on his first patient in the morning when his phone vibrates, he left it unanswered… after prescribing medicine to the 13 years old teenage for his fever, he look over his phone.. to find two missed called and one text message.. the missed call, one from seul rin and one more from private number…

His heart waver when he find that the text message is from no other else but from jin ra..

He touch the screen to look over it..

“I’ll be waiting for you at jeju..”  the next says..

He startled to read that..

“what does it mean?? Is she going to give me another chance?? But, why jeju??” he puzzled..

In jeju:

Yoochun noticed that jin ra has been avoiding changmin… and he kind of being stucked in the middle between the two.. yunho do asked about it and he told yunho everything… yunho told him to let the two of them to settle it down, that they shouldn’t meddle in and just be there if the situation getting worse.. jaejoong and junsu still didn’t know about it yet..

Yoseob always with beast.. seul rin didn’t know why is that so since they arrived in jeju.. at first, she throws a fuss asking why are they in jejeu instead of seoul but just let it be once yunho said she will know it later..

Everyone startled to find junhoe there the next day… but they just let it pass… heechul been calling every 5 hours..

“yah oppa.. why are you keep on calling me..” seul rin giggles

“I’m.. I’m just.. missed you..” he cant find anything else as an excuses at that time..

“you know that you are being weird now?? You wont say it although I might kill you before..” seul rin raise her eyebrow..

“yah.. cut it off!”

“how can i?? you keep on contacting me… through mobile phone.. msn, twitter, skype.. almost every medium that you could use.. and you ask me to cut it off.. of course I’ll make a fuss from it..” seul rin smirk..

“oppaa… something is wrong right??” seul rin asked, heechul startled.

“yah.. why did you say so..” heechul yell

“I just knew it.. everyone were telling me by the way they behave..”

“I need to go now..” heechul cut the line off..

“I knew it oppa..”

In jeju: at the beach

Jin ra and junhoe were walking together along the beach..

“jin ra..”

“let me talk first..” jin ra look at junhoe.. junhoe nod..

“if I say that I cant give you another chance??” junhoe lowered his head down..

“I guess I have to accept it.. as long as you are happy..its ok.. I understand..” junhoe said and raise up his head and smile..

He walked away from there..

“but, what if I said that there’s nothing else that I’ve been wanting to hear from you..” jin ra yell..

Junhoe turn back, looking at jin ra.. puzzled.. it takes a while before his brain able to process her words.. he walked slowly to her then.. holding her hand..

“are you serious??” jin ra nod.. tears rolled down her cheek..

He wipe the tears away from your eyes, and lean forward to kiss you…

 But soon, someone punches him right at the jaw… he stumble  to the side…

“bastard.. what did you ever try to do ??” changmin yell… he flare upon seeing the two..

“changmin!! What are you doing??” jin ra yell, pushing him backward, and run to junhoe’s side, holding him up, junhoe wipe the blood at his jaw line..

“I just knew that something is wrong.. you have been avoiding me.. and I saw how you behave around him.. I heard over your conversation in the hospital that day..” changmin finish it all in one breath..

“I love her..” junhoe said.. changmin run forwards and punch him again, making him falling in the water..

“changmin!!” to his surprise, jin ra slap him..

“behave.. you shouldn’t do this!! You should have listen first.. I love him… and you will let me be with him if you want me to be happy…” jin ra cry..

“after all this while…?? after loving you like crazy.. like a stupid person… oh ara..” changmin said sarcastically and left, with his hand on his red cheek…

In the house: (jeju)

You were eating with everyone else when changmin went inside the house, stomped up.. everyone were staring on him..

“yah.. what’s wrong with him??” yunho asked

Jaejoong and junsu went up, leaving their food…

“is he ok??” yoseob asked

“I don’t know either..” yoochun shook his head

Junhyung and the other finish up their food and went off..

Soon, they heard tantrum…

“yah.. where are you going??” they heard junsu yell

“yah!! Are you leaving??” followed by jaejoong’s..

But they didn’t heard changmin’s..  yunho stand up, wanted to go up but changmin making his way downward.. with his bag.. everyone shocked..

“changmin ah.. where are you going??” yoochun ask..

Changmin stop, looking at yoochun, he sigh and keep on walking out…

“yah!! Changmin..” they yell..

Seul rin stand in front of him, making him stop..

She look deeply into his eyes, to find pain… she shocked to see that.. her lovely changmin never had those in his pure eyes.. he looks like he just being by lightning..

“changmin ah..” seul rin cup his face.. he lowered his face in seul rin’s palm.. he kiss her palm and continue walking away..

“changmin..are you leaving me?? You are leaving your noona??” seul rin heart’s ache..

The other try to follow him but seul rin gave them a I’ll-talk-to-him-first-let-him-cool-down-.. all of them stop..

Seul rin make her way outside, try to catch him up.. changmin place his luggage in the boot before getting into his car..

“changmin ah.. let us talk first,neh??” seul rin plead.. holding his hand..

“I’m sorry noona..”

“I wont let you leave.. get out from there..” seul rin try to open the door when changmin raise up his window screen, seul rin knock it hard.. changmin look at her one last time, his tear rolled down… his eyes is describe enough how hurt he is.. he step on the paddle, speed off from there..

Seul rin runs after him, with all the might that she have, while crying…

“changmin!! Changmin!!” she keep on yelling, hoping he will stop but no he didn’t..

In the car:changmin’s pov

“I’m sorry noona.. I’m sorry” I don’t know how to face it if I were in front of you now.. I cant cry in front of you.. I cant tell about it to you.. how can I talk about that.. about jin ra’s.. she might be doing that to me but I cant talk bad about her.. I love her..

He glanceto the side mirror, finding seul rin who still run after his car..

“noona.. please back off.. I don’t want you to be hurt… jebal..” he speeds more..

What did jin ra said keep on playing on his mind..

“behave.. you shouldn’t do this!! You should have listen first.. I love him… and you will let me be with him if you want me to be happy…”

You are happy with him… you are saying that you will be happy with him… then, what did our relationship for all this time mean??

What does it mean to you?? What am I to you??

“marhaebwaa!!!!” he yell out loud.. he hit the stereng hard… and speeding more… he try his best to hold the tears..

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

one more chapter is up!! oh no... pity changmin.... T_T

is seul rin going to find out why is everybody being so protective and secretive??

WELCOME TO NEW READERS!! ^^ do subscribe or comment!!

comments are higly appraciated!! :D