it aint easy

BubBLeSss

You open your eyes slowly… blinking.. still thankful for having such a sweet person like yoseob by your side no matter what..  to think that you didn’t realize your own feeling for all this while, you feel like a fool.. you smile as you remembers the moment that you shared together with him…  you turn to your side but yoseob is not there..

“where could he be??” you puzzled.. last night he falls asleep on your lap.. he is just like a child.. he comes to you exclaiming that he couldn’t sleep in his room.. you smile and get up, pat your lap, gesturing him to come over to you..

Grinning.. he came to you..

“sorry hunzz to disturb you late in the night…” he extend his hand backward and scratch his neck.. you chuckled

“haha… its ok seobie.. come here..” he soon make his way on your bed and lay down on your lap.. he face the glass wall..

“hunzz..”

“ermm…”

“you want me to flip the curtain for you?”

“no need seobie.. let it be.. you know that I love night…”

“and rain too..” he add.. you laugh to his cuteness.. you caress his hair.. he close his eyes..

He hold your hand soon, he pull your hand and wrap his neck with your hand with his hand on top of yours.. you smile to that..

“what’s wrong seobie..? you seems to have something on your mind..” you understand him enough to interpret him..

“nothing hunzz..” he kiss your hand

“you know that I’ll always be here for you right?”

“will you hunzz??” he turn to face you now..

“of course I will..” you clarified

“promise me??” he looks deeply in your eyes…

“I swear seobie.. I’ll be struck by lightning if I did that…” you vowed while raising up your right hand

“no hunzz.. don’t say that..” he cut you off.. he get on his elbow and kiss you softly..  you smile in the kiss…

He pull away then..

“I just want you to be with me.. I trust you..” he said as he caressed your cheek.. you smile..

“don’t worry seobie.. you have my word..” you peck his lips.. he smile to that..

“can I sleep here tonight?” he ask

“yes you can seobie..” you assured him, cupping his face..

He hold your right hand, turning his head slightly and kiss your palm..

“I love you..” he said..

“I love you too..” you smile.. he lay back on your lap, but now instead of facing the glass wall, he face you.. you continue to caress his hair while he close his eyes.. falling into a sleep….

“nitey night seo..” you stop then.. “hubby..” you continue.. yes, that is what exactly you want to call him.. hubby.. he is your hubby.. it feels so right calling him that.. you kiss his forehead then before leaning back to the pillow behind you, resting your head while your hand still caressing his hair

 

You cant seem to find him in the room.. you try to move but now thinking hard how are you going to move to the bathroom.. when you were in new York, heechul hired a personal nurse to help you to do your routine…

You move your body slowly but struggles, your legs are heavy… you are now at the edge of the bed..

“oettekaji..? how should I get there??”

You try to get down slowly, you try to support your body weight with both of your hands grab hard the bedsheet trying not to fall, you push harder so that you can move down.. however, you did fall..

“ahh.” You whinced.. you breath heavily.. you then try to move your body slowly towards the closet, you just grab the clothes which you can.. you grab a white tank top with a blue mid-thigh shorts.. you put it on your lap before trying to move your body towards the bathroom.. slowly.. you sweat a lot.. it really takes all of your energy to move especially with your heavy unmoveable leg…

Once you are in the bathroom.. you try to get up and sit on the edge of the marble bath tub.. you sigh deeply then… it is hard.. seriously… you breath heavily… you then look upon the glass pale green sink and spot toothbrush with all other stuff on it.. you try moving forward for the toothbrush in the glass mug..

You extend your hand as far as you could but still, you cant reach it.. you are really sitting on the edge of the bath tub now..

You make your way forward and grip the tooth brush but slip, ending on the floor with the glass mug roll on the glass sink before it falls on your head.. you cry to the pain…

“where on earth do I end up like this?? Why do I end up like this..? I am such a useless..! I am good for nothing.. I cant even manage myself…” you cry… soon, you feel dizzy and everything turns black..

 

Yoseob make his way to upstairs slowly.. holding a tray in his hand… there are 2 slices of toast, orange juice and milk, omelet, some sausage and some red beanie..

“I wonder if she had wake up, but if she did, she must be calling me… never mind.. I’ll wake her up with a kiss today..” he monologues as he went on the staircase..

He enter the room slowly and put the tray on the side table, puzzled.. he didn’t see you in the room..

“hunzz…” he turn around… “where could she be? Its not like she can move..” he ask himself..

He soon spot the scattered bed sheet, the opened closet, with some of your shirt on the floor, he turn straight away to the bathroom..

“is she in there? But, how did she move to there?” he worried..

He knocked on the door..

“hunzz.. are you in there?? Are you ok? how did you move? You should have called me, I’m just down stairs, cooking some breakfast..” he talks but didn’t hear anything in response.. not even an open shower..

“hunzz.. answer me.. can I get in there?” he knock the door again.. “hunzz.. hunzz you are making me worried… I’m going in…” he said.. he inhale deeply and open the door.. and to his surprise, there you are lying on the floor with the toothbrush in your hand, the glass mug shattered into pieces and you get a cut at your head… you are bleeding..

“hunzz… hunnzzz” he yell as he get to you, he hold you in his arm and kneel down..

“hunzz.. are you ok.. hunzz.. open your eyes..” he nodge.. you open your eyes slightly, your eyes lid feels heavy and everything seems to spin around.. you heard a sigh then.. you keep on blinking and you hold his hand hard once you spotted seobie..

“hunzz… gwechana?? Yah seul rin.. open your eyes..” you just keep on blinking before closing your eyes back, but your grab to his hand is still tight..

“aishh.. jeongmal..” he takes you in his arm and went outside, placing you on your bed slowly.. yoseob take out his phone and called his second speed dial…

“oh donghae! Palli! Come here! Seul rin bleeds!” he cut the line after that… he ruffles his hair while pacing back and front..

Frustrated, he throw his cell phone to the wall…

“aish… I’m sorry hunzz.. I shouldn’t left you alone..” he kneeled down beside the bed, kissing your forehead..

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

aww~~ they sre so sweet!! :D

but, pity seul rin... what will happen next...

i had something on my mind.. one more last conflict will be here soon... just before this story ends..

but i promise that it wont be too long...

hope you guys will still support me.. ^^ kamsahae!!

comment guys!! your comment made my day!!

WELCOME TO NEW READERS!!