Grudges

BubBLeSss

At the back stage:

Heechul pull out his top and wipe his sweat.. he then grab the water bottle that his manager gave and drink it all at once.. he still panting for breath after the performance..

“ah.. hyung.. I’m so tired.. I feel like my leg is going to fall off and my back is going to be torn soon…” he complained

“oh.. its ok.. you can get some rest.. you wont have any show for upcoming five hours..” heechul sigh to hear that..

“aish.. what a life that I had..” he rest his head back to the sofa over there..

“ah.. I miss my riin.. should I call her now?? But, what if she was with yoseob and they are up to something, then I’ll be ruining their sweet time… but, yah! She’s my sis.. its up to me..” he mumbles alone by himself and start calling his first speed dials..  

In the apartment:

Yoseob pace back and forth in the hall..

“seul rin.. where are you hunzz?? You are making me worried to death..” he bit his nail then..

He look at his phone then.. he try to call seul rin but couldn’t get through..

“should I call heechul hyung then? How I wish junhyung hyung is with me now.. at least I can figure out something..” he sigh then but still looking for heechul’s number and dial it..

“yo man.. what’s up? Are you guys having a good time until my sis wont pick up my call?? Geez~ get her on the phone now..” heechul jokes

“ah.. hyung.. about that..” yoseob stuttered

“ah-ha.. don’t tell me that you are making out with my sis and now she is asleep or something like that because I’m going to go back straight away leaving everything behind and kick you.. yang yoseob..” heechul fake a serious tone while grinning..

“ah.. hyung.. actually, its worse than that..”

“yah!! What did you do to her??” heechul stands up as he heard that

“I did nothing hyung.. but…”

“but what? Yah! Put her on the phone now.. I cant trust you..”

“she’s not here..”

“wmoh? Then where is she? Its late.. did you guys fight?” heechul starts to worry

“no.. we are doing fine.. but she went out without telling me.. all that she left is a note saying that she found out something and she need to check it out..”

“what the hell? What time is it that she left?”

“about 2 in afternoon, right after we had our brunch..”

“and you didn’t tell me anything about it?”

“I though she’s going to be fine..”

“aish jinja!! Now, I feel like killing you yang yoseob… shoot it!” heechul ruffles his hair and start walk away from there.. he ignores his manager who keep on yelling his name, telling that he got show later..

“yah! Yang yoseob! I’ll send you a location, meet me there!” He hang up the line then..

He dial on a number soon..

“yah!! I need you to trace riin.. now!” he is so damn serious now..

“kim tae gu! If you got anything to do with this, I swear I will kill you even you are my own father…” he monologues while making his way to his sports car before stepping on the pedal and speed up..

Somewhere around New York: in the dark alley

“is this Seoul?” junhoe turns around only to find yunho, with both of his hand clutching in his black long coat..

“hyung..”

“you told jin ra that you are going to back to Seoul.. so, what the hell are you doing here?”

“I’m..” junho stuttered but yunho soon cut him off..

“seul rin is missing… you better tell me now.. did you get anything to do with it?”

“wmoh? She’s missing? But, they didn’t..”

“they didn’t??..” yunho ask for clarification.. “you know what junhoe.. I know who you are.. how can you do that to your best friend? You work for his father’s rivals?? Or is it that you are her best friend because you need to do that as to accomplished your task?” yunho says in sarcasm and smirked then..

Junhoe sigh…

“and why the hell are they going after jin ra now??” yunho boil in anger..

“they were after her too??” junho startled to hear that..

“yah! Don’t you know about it? They were all over around her this past few days.. don’t tell me you didn’t know anything about it.. I swear to God junhoe.. even one drop of her blood and I’ll kill you with my own two hand..” yunho pointed junhoe’s face

“I swear I didn’t know about that.. about seul rin yeah I know but jin ra.. I didn’t know about it..”

“then why are you asking her to be with me all the time..?”

“its because I know that something like this will happen as I’m going to..”

“you are going to..??”

“but wait.. my men said that they haven’t do anything to seul rin.. which means..” both of them looking at each other now..

“I’ll get yoochun..” yunho take out his cell..

“but tell him don’t left jin ra alone..”

“I know punk.. she always comes first..” junhoe sigh then

At the pension: 

“mr kim.. she want to see you… she wont eat or drink anything..”

“who ask you to give her any food?” he throw the glass that he is holding to that man’s face, he falls and bleed..

“listen here… anyone give her any food or water.. I’ll cut your throat! She can have food or drinks but, don’t forget to put this in it! Drag her to my favourite place.. I want to play around with her..” he throws a bottle on the floor.. it wrotes POISON on it.. he smirk and laugh before making his way from there..

Seul rin’s:

You feel so weak, you keep on asking to see your father but none of them will listen to you.. you wont eat anything that they gave you, now, you only have your father and heechul in your head…

The tears wont stop streaming down your face, but it didn’t change your cold expression..

“heechul is not my bro.. ani.. he’s my bro.. heechul oppa is my bro.. he is..” you keep on repeating the same thing over and over again..

Soon, two mens come in and drag you away with them.. its easy for them as you didn’t have the energy to fight anymore, you wobbled when they drag you.. you can barely even stand..

“I want to see my father..” your firm voice still make it through your dry throat..

 

you were brought to a place that you didn’t know where is it except that its still in the pension’s area.. they brought you to the back yard.. once you get there,they tied your hand and legs at the back..

Your eyes soon spot your father..

“daddy.. daddy.. please.. I want to talk to you..” you plead

“ stop calling me that ! Who is your daddy?”

“I’ve always want to call my father daddy..” you whisper

“I’m not your father.. I don’t know which random guys that you mom met and slept with..” your heart is stab deeply and were slashed by his words..

Soon, you shocked to find that you are moving… but upside down… once you realized it.. they hang you upside down at there..

“yah!! Let me go!” you try to fight but you are already hanged up there.. you try to swing your body to the tree over there but you didn’t make it.. its too far to be reached..

“huh.. what’s wrong ? Cant make it through?” he smirks while making his way towards you..

He give you one tight slap once he’s right in front of your eyes.. your face now is marked with red hand prints

“I’ve always want to do this !! Because of you! I lost everything!!” he yanked your hair..

“first, I lost my wife…!! She died from cervic cancer! and its because of you!!”  he punched you then.. you coughed to blood..

“second, I lost my son!! My son who really loves me start to hate me and love you like his life once your mom bring you in our house!! Its all because of you !” your leg feel like it was sliced when he sway a baseball bat direct to your leg.. you groaned in pain.. tears start to streams down your face..

You are hurt emotionally with his words and also physically by your own dad!!

“but.. I didn’t know.. I thought heechul is my brother.. and about mom.. I don’t even know her.. I never see her for god sake..”

“I don’t give a damn about it!! Still, you are the reason behind all of it.. my son who once so attached to me is now going against me and he will go to the extend of killing me for YOU!!!” you get one more punch at your stomach.. he walks around you now…

“third.. now, my rivals is going against me.. using YOU to threats me!! You are totally a !!” he kicked you... You can hear your spine cracks.. you screams in pain…

“and fourth!! Now that they said you are about the age.. all of the property will be given out to you and I’ll be left penniless!! Damn it you !!! Your mom is totally a !!” he screams at your face..

“I.. I..” you stuttered.. you didn’t know what should you say.. you are in a deep pain now…

“but.. I wont let it all happen anymore.. thank God that your mom is in hell now.. so, I’m going to make my son loves me again, my rivals wont be against me anymore and I WONT BE PENNILESS!!! Mark my word !!” he sway the baseball bat at your stomach this time.. he spit at your face before leaving.. you are left there.. hanged upside down..

“am I really that… I don’t even have any words to describe what am I.. illegitimate child.. my bro which I love so much is not my bro.. and now, my own father want to kill me? Or wait.. he’s not my father.. can anything get any worse than this??” you cry there..

You now had yoseob,yoochun and heechul in your mind… how you wish someone will come for you.. you just cant take it anymore.. it hurts so much!!

“please… seobie… I need you..” you cry your heart out  

“I am totally a bubbles now.. I am blown over from one place to another.. I cant even stop when I want to and I can just vanished from this world when rain drops make its way in…” your mind tear up

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fuh~ i know that i've been late.. mianhae! sry for thid late update! *hope this chapter can repay it to you all*

omo~~ her father is so...

i know that you guys must be wanting to kill her father right?? he is one wicked old man!

comment guys!! your comment are loved!!

welcome to new subscribers and readers... i hope to hear some comment from you guys...

thanx for ur support.. ^^

i will update soon....

oh an dyeah.. i just apply a poster... lets wait for together neh.. hihihi..^^