angry heechul >_

BubBLeSss

In hotel:

“wmoh? Ok I got it… I’ll be there..” yoochun cut the line off…

“jae, su, max.. I got to go… but remember.. don’t leave jin ra alone by herself..” yoochun said as he put on his black leather jacket and cap..

“what’s wrong?” junsu stand

“just be with her until yunho and I get back.. ara?”

“yah! Can you two please stop being so mysterious.. what the hell is happening? Why should we stay with her all the time? You are the one who tell us that she’s not a little girl anymore and she needs her own space..” jaejoong is annoyed by yunho and yoochun’s secretive behavior..

“just do as I say if you don’t want to see anything bad happening to her.. I’ll explain it later, seul rin is missing.. I got to find her..”

“wmoh? What’s wrong with noona? And what’s wrong with jin ra that you asked us to like.. Give her extra care..?” changmin voice out, stopping yoochun from stepping out of the room

“I want to know about it too!! what is happening actually? Seul rin is missing, junhoe is back to korea, yunho oppa snapped at me for once in a lifetime and now, you yoochun oppa, out of all person in here behave like this.. of course you guys owe me a long explanation!” jin ra pissed off

“and one more things, don’t act like I’m your 5 years old little sister because I’m not.. I want to know what the hell is happening around me!!”

Yoochun sigh then… he anyhow had to spill everything… everyone shocked when they heard the things that come out from yoochun’s mouth..

“andwae.. my junhoe is not like that..” jin ra’s eye is full with tears..

“that is why yunho is worried about you.. junhoe.. he’s not in korea.. he’s here with yunho.. they try to figure out where is seul rin right now..” yoochun explained more

“and you are telling us that junhoe’s men is all over around jin ra for this past few days??” junsu pissed off, his eyes is full of rage..

Jaejoong didn’t say anything.. he just sit down and stare at the sliding door that connect the room to the balcony.. all the things that he just heard is way too unexpected..

“so, what should we do now? What about jin ra.. what about noona?” changmin worried..

“for now, to think of it, I think the most important thing to do is bring jin ra back to korea.. at least we know how to handle things at there.. things wont be so complicated as it is at here..” yoochun suggest

“no I don’t want to go back.. I want to stay.. did you expect me to leave everything in here and go back over there just because it will be safe for me??” jin ra disagree with the plan

“but what did yoochun said is true jin ra..  at least we will be sure for your safety..” jaejoong finally broke his silent record

“but, I’m worried about seul rin noona too..” changmin said

“don’t worry, yunho and me will be here for her, heechul too.. yoseob too… you better take care of jin ra.. I trust you..” yoochun pat changmin’s shoulder..

“wait! I said I don’t want to go back! Stop treating me like little kids.. this time.. I’ll join you guys in this battle… since it do involves me.. I want to get an explanation too!” jin ra stand on her points firmly and stomped off from there..

Yoochun sigh then… his phone receives a text then..

“where are you? I’m at heechul’s place..” yunho text him

“I got to go.. yunho is waiting for me…” yoochun make his way to the door to find jin ra stand at the side of the door frame..

“I’ll follow you too.. no matter what..” she turn the knob and make her way out

“jin ra.. you don’t want to start a fight with me..” yoochun said, he start to pissed off..

“you are the one who didn’t want to pick on me now..” jin ra stated

“don’t worry hyung.. we will follow you too..” yoochun turns to find jaejoong, junsu and changmin who is ready with their long coat and cap.. he sigh then..

“you guys just wont listen to me right..” the three of them smile and walk off..

(Jin ra’s pov):

What the hell is actually happening around me? My best friend is missing..

And junhoe.. out of others.. why does he is a part of all this thing…?

What is he actually up to? Do I really know him all this while?? Is he being himself when he is with me or is it just a part that he want to show me? Now I feel like I didn’t know anything at all..i’m clueless..

My protective brother.. I know how much they love me but.. I’m not a little kid anymore.. I have the right to know about.. EVERYTHING!! Yes everything!! Why don’t they understand? What is the point of hiding all this thing from me?? I’ll eventually will found it out at last.. and guess what? I’ll be hurt more… even worse than this when I found out that I am the fool in this story who just know everything when it end..

And seul rin… where are you babe?? It had been so long since our last meet.. you just called me yesterday and we talked about yoseob and you.. ah~ to think about that, I don’t even know how to talk about it with yoochun.. I just know that it will break him into pieces but he wont show it… that is the part where I scared the most.. when he hurts but he pretends that he is fine…

Oh my wishing star~~ I wish everything to get better soon.. let all of us be happy.. jebal…

 

At heechul’s place:

“got any clue?” heechul ask while bending looking at the large monitor screen..

“wait for a while.. I’m trying to trace her through her hand phone.. if we got the location than maybe.. we can get to her..” yunho explained as he adjust his glasses..

“aish~~ my men said that they cant get her too.. where on earth is she?” heechul pissed off.. he turn to the side and punch the mirror which is hanged up at the wall… it brokes and shattered on the floor..

“hyung..” yoseob flinched from his seat..

Yunho stop looking at the monitor because of it and shocked..

“yah kim heechul!!” they turn to find donghae in there..  heechul still panting for breath.. he cant describe how furios he is now.. how worried he is..

“yah yang yoseob! You are the one who is supposed to take care of her! Be with her! I entrust her in your care and what the hell is happening now??” heechul make his way to yoseob and pointed his face.. donghae run and grab heechul from the back..

Yah.. heechul!! Come to your sense..!!” donghae  yell at him

Yunho runs and stand in between yoseob and heechul.. try to cool off the situation..

“hyung.. I’m sorry. But I don’t even know when she’s going out.. I wont let her go alone if I know she’s going out..” yoseob try to explained

“I don’t give a damn about it!! Anything happen to her, and I’ll send you away straight to heaven..!” heechul still trying his best to reach yoseob..

“hyung…” yunho try to calm him down..

“I wont be able to forgive myself either hyung.. I don’t think I can even live without her..” yoseob lowered his head..

“shut your ing mouth up!!” heechul’s eye is full of angst

“yah kim heechul!! I said stop it!!” donghae yell..

Soon the door flung open, yoochun, jaejoong, changmin and jin ra walk in.. they sense the tense in the room..

“what happen?” yoochun ask

“hyung! I got something!” junhoe runs to get yunho.. all the attention goes to him now.. junhoe shocked to find jin ra at there…

“kim heechul! Come with me.. you need a break!” donghae drag him to the other room in that big place..

Yoseob sit on the couch back with both of his palm cupped of his face.. he sigh deeply then..

Yunho walk closer and sit beside him.. he pat his shoulder then..

“don’t take his words to heart.. he’s just too worried about her.. I do know how does it feel when your only sister is missing without a clue when you know that there are people who is just waiting to slash …got me? Be strong!” yunho walk off from there then..

“we need to talk..” jin ra said to junhoe

“oh jin ra.. cut it off for a bit.. we got to work out on something… keep it for later..” yunho said as he drag junhoe with him..

“what is it that you found out?” yunho start asking junhoe for details.. yoochun follows him then..

Jaejoong and junsu turn to each other before turning to changmin…

“changmin.. I think I can sense the hard thing going on in here.. should we go get something for them?” junsu ask..

“why not.. its not as if we can do any help at here..” changmin said carelessly.. the three of them went out.. jin ra make her way and sit beside yoseob..

“are you ok?” yoseob didn’t reply anything to her..

“this is all my fault.. I should have been more attentive of her.. I should know when she’s going out.. argh~ I really didn’t deserved her… I should be with her all the time.. I should take care of her but here I am.. sitting at here.. helpless..” he sigh then

“you shouldn’t feel like that for the one who you loved that loves you back..” jin ra words make yoseob startled..

“yes yang yoseob.. she loves you.. I caught her earlier, it just that her heartbroken time with my bro is holding her on… she’s afraid of getting hurt again… that is why she takes long enough to know that she loves you when I already knew it since.. forever..” yoseob’s eyes widen to know that

“she loves me..” his mind talks to him

In the other room:

Donghae gesture heechul to sits..

“what’s wrong with you man? I rush to here just to find you are going crazy like this??”

Heechul remained in silent..

Donghae hold his hand and look at his bleeding knuckles..

“I know you are going crazy because you are just so furios.. but, you shouldn’t let it out at yoseob.. you know how much he love your sis.. you know that…” donghae get the first aid kit

“this going to hurts you a bit..” donghae take the forceps and pull out some glasses which is shredded at his knuckles

Heechul just being emotionless.. he didn’t even whinces or flinches for pain..

He sigh deeply then.. his phone rings and when he see it is his manager, he picked it up..

“yah! Heechul where are you? I told you that you got show!”

“I don’t give a damn about it! I’m sorry hyung, but I cant make it! My sis is missing..”he try to speaks as nicely as he can..

“I don’t give a damn about it either kim heechul! Why are you being like this? I’ve been covering for like God knows how many mistakes you have done! Stop all this and come here right away..” he yell on the other side..

Heechul boiled in anger, without he’s knowing, he stand up and throws his cell phone to the wall, which crashes into 8 pieces, he ruffles his hair as he walks around in the room.. he pull the chair in front of him and fling it on the floor.. he push the vase on the side table down, he throws everything on the tables away.. donghae who just know him, just let him be.. as he knows he just want to let everything in his heart out..

He then put both of his hand on the tables, breathes heavily..

“hyung.. we got her location..” yunho open the door to tell heechul but shocked to find what in world the room has turn to.. it looks like a typhoon is in there…

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

phewww~~ angry heechul!!

he really brings typhoon!!

they got her location!! so, what will happen next??

pity yoseob... T_T

jin ra and junhoe's coflict is getting more complicated.. i know~~

comment guys!! i'll always anticipating to see your comment!!

WELCOME TO NEW SUBSCRIBERS AND READERS!! COMMENT GUYS!!

thanx for ur support.. ^^ I <3 U GUYS!!!