birthday

BubBLeSss

In korea: (your pov)

You called heechul as you landed at Incheon…

Yoseob then take you in his arm and take you to his Fairlady.. soon, his butler come to you two with your luggage..

Yoseob drives from there then..

“seobie.. your butler.. how come he is here?”

“I asked him to be here.. just for some help..” hes miles as he turn to you

“just to get our luggage…?” you said sarcastically..

But, then you snapped… he had to ask his butler since he will be carrying you in his arm, how is he going to take your luggage..

“I’m start to be such a nuisance in his life…” your heart says as you throw your sight away to the window..

No one pov:

Yoseob turn his fairlady towards one bungalow.. not as big as his house, but just a nice one..

“erm.. seobie.. why are we here?” you ask as you unclucth your seat belt..

Yoseob open your door and take you in his arm, bridal style and walk to the door..

The door soon is opened by one lady.. you guess she is the maid due to her uniform..she bow to you and yoseob.. you smile to her..

Yoseob get on the half swirl staircase that leads to the first floor.. he then make his way in this one room… he placed you on the bed carefully.. he turn to his right and sway the curtain all the way to the side, revealing the glass wall that shows you a beautiful mini park and swimming pool…

“beautiful..” that one word escape your throat

He turns to you, smiling, he sits beside you then..

“you like it hunzz??” he ask while holding your hand

“yeah.. I like it… but seobie why are we here??” you puzzled..

He kiss your hand then… “its ours hunzz.. that is why we are here..”

“ wmoh?” he nod then

“but.. why? You had yours and I had mine.. so, what are we doing here?”

“but, that yours and mine wont let us stay together.. I want to stay with you…” he pout then..

“yah! Your puppy face is not going to work for now.. you shouldn’t be wasting seobie.. this house is cost a lot…”

“nope.. its yours.. he gives you a bunch of key then..”

“seobie..?” you puzzled

“happy birthday to you… happy birthday to you.. happy birthday my dear seul rin.. happy birthday to you…” he sing beautifully as the lady from before brings a small cake inside with candle on it..

“seobie..” you shocked

“happy birthday hunzz..” he takes the cake towards you.. your eyes starts to get tears in it..

“palli.. make a wish and blow the candle…” he gestured you

“oh my dear wishing star.. please… I need this man to be by my side until the last breath of mine.. please.. give him all the happiness…” your heart wish as you bend your head down and close your eyes..

Done with the wishes.. you blow the candles..

“yeay…” seobie claps as he puts the cake on the side table..

“happy birthday hunzz.. I hope you love my present for you..” he said as he hugs you

“thanks seobie…” you whisper..

He pull out then.. “ahh…” he ask you to open your mouth as he feed you with the cake…

“what did you wish for??” he ask..

“I cant tell anyone about it..”

“not even.. meeee…??” he ask as he pointed himself with the fork..

“if I tell you then, it wont come true..” you exclaimed..

“oh yeah fine…” he sulk..

“aww seobie… how can you sulk on my birthday??”

He play with the cake and fork in his hand..

“I cant let you know what do I wish for.. but, I can give you something…” you look away to all around the room, getting away from his eyes..

“yah… what is it?? What is it??” he make his way closer to you…

You smile at him.. looking at his childish side in front of you now… who wouldn’t fall in love with this one cute person on earth..

“yah.. why are you just looking at me, smiling?? What is it that you want to give me?” he gives you his puppy face..

“you are so cute puppy..” you said as you bend forward and peck his lip… he shocked by that.. he blushed…. His face is red… his ears.. he look so cute…

“omo.. someone is blushing…” you but you know that you are blushing too.. it just that you try to cover it.. you laugh then..

He smile to you then…

“ok.. what with that smile..??” you said while still smiling but you moves your body backwards since yoseob is moving forward to you..

“seobie..” you stuttered

He stop then.. smiling widely to you.. “I love you hunzz…” he said as he leaned for a kiss..

You feel his soft lips on yours soon… you close your eyes and kiss him back..

“I love you too..” you whisper in the kiss….

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

aww~~ sweet right?? kekeke.. :D

comment guys!! i love you guys!!

WELCOME TO NEW READERS AND SUBSCRIBER!!

i'm so sorry my dear reader for this late update...

i just had lot of things now adays... and.. my class is going to start soon... :(