I eNd iT Up

BubBLeSss

In  seoul:

Jin ra is in junhoe’s house when she receives a call from seul rin..

“yeobosayo..”

“oh seul rin ah..” jin ra’s excited to hear her best friend’s voice..

“jin ra ah.. can I ask you something??”

“of course.. jin ra worried as she can sense some problem in her best friend’s voice..

“is it true that my appa is actually not my father??”

Jin ra startled to hear that, the glass that she’s holding slip from her hand, shattered into thousand pieces..

“seul rin ah.. what did you just said??”

“I’m asking you.. is it true…??” seul rin’s voice is full of pain..

“seulo rin ah.. who tell you--” jin ra’s stuttered

“can I ask something from you??” seul rin cut her off

“oh..”

“be with yoochun.. always.. and make sure he is happy.. jebal…” jin ra could hear seul rin’s sob

“yah!! What are you talking about? Don’t you ever think of doing something foolish..yah!! are you listening to me??” jin ra’s worried

“tell her that I couldn’t be his princess anymore… jin..jin ra ah.. gomawo..” with that seul rin cut off the line..

“yah!! Seul rin!! Seul rin!!” jin ra turn to her side when she notice someone walk into the hall..

“what’s wrong baby??” junhoe hold jin ra’s hand and push her aside to the sofa so that she wont step on the broken glass..

“seul rin.. she knew that mr kim is actually not her father…” jin ra’s eyes is occupied with tears…

“wmohh???” they turn to find jaejoong and junsu over there…

 

In jeju:

“yoochun… I need to talk to you.. I’ll be waiting for you at the beach… in 10 minutes..” seul rin cut the line off immediately..yoochun on the other hand found it weird..

“who’s that??” yunho ask

“seul rin.. she want to meet me..” yunho just nod then while yoochun make his way to his car..

At the beach:

“seobie.. I need to talk to you.. I’ll be waiting for you at the beach.. in half an hour time..” seul rin cut off the line before yoseob could say anything..

(Seul rin’s pov):

I must do this.. I need to do this… I don’t want anybody to be hurts because of me anymore.. everyone is trying to protect me but they didn’t know how sad I am when I know that they have undergone too much thing just in order to keep me safe.. seobie who I know is such a sweet person went up against Jackson and make sure that he wont be on the ring anymore.. he beat him up until he end up with broken ribs.. just as what did Jackson did to me.. and yoochun.. even went up against the pirates… lost almost all of their business when he go against that rivals of my actual father.. they lost too much.. and with that one confession that he makes, I feel so bad.. how can I hurts them more.. even one more step that I’m taking.. even if I want to fix everything and try to make it better for the three of us.. it will just hurt the three of us even more… and I cant make this people who live their life so well, to turn up hurts like this… I don’t want this thing to go on more and more… I need to end this…

(no one’s pov):

seul rin startled when someone pat her shoulder.. she know who is that.. his scent.. she knew it so well.. she fake a smile and take a deep breath before she turns to find yoochun… with his Prada’s sunglass, black plain shirt that fits his body just well, and white knee-length shorts..

“oh.. wasso..” seul rin said

“oh.. seul rin ah.. why are you asking me out here??” yoochun tuck both of his hand into his pocket..

“should we go and sit over there..?” seul rin pointed to the rock at the lagoon near them..

“oh..” yoochun nod.. they start walking.. while walking seul rin grab his hand and clutch to it tight.. she try to find all the strength from that touch… Yoochun shocked by her action but able to sense something wrong at the moment.. he even notice how seul rin looks at that moment.. it looks miserable.. his heart thumps loudly…

Seul rin leaned her head onto yoochun’s shoulder, and hold his waist from the side.. as they sit on the rock.. the wind that blows slowly just fill in the right mood for them… yoochun is scared now, he really know that there is something wrong here, seul rin wont be like this even when they were together.. seul rin close her eyes tightly as her tears start to formed.. yoochun wrap his arm around her shoulder and  her hair.. slowly..

“seul rin ah.. is anything wrong??huh?” he lowered his face so that he can look into her eyes but seul rin didn’t let him do that, she know that the moment he looks into her eyes, everything will be reveal.. she wont be able to hide anything…

 Seul rin hold yoochun’s hand tightly, as she didn’t want to let him go…

“I wish I could hold you like this forever… mian.. my prince..” seul rin’s monologue in her heart..

“can we just stay like this for a while??” seul rin plead.. yoochun nod but only god knows how worried he is.. he want this moment to last forver but somehow, it doesn’t feel right.. it feels like ending..

They stay like that for 10 minutes, each of them were reminiscing their past moment together.. however, yoochun keep on glancing on seul rin.. he is restles..


“yoochun ah..” seul rin sit properly and caressed yoochun’s hand which hold her hand tighter.. he is scared.. he feels like he is going to lose her.. but he can feel the love between the two of them.. this time, it is more than what did they feel for each other before..

“I decide to choose yoseob..” seul rin take off her hand from yoochun’s…

This one phrase startled yoochun.. his heart were with the sharpest pain ever… the pain that he feels now is unbearable.. he remain cool and silent.. he throw his look at the wave which rolls over to beach but then dissappear as it come closer..

“I’m sorry yoochun.. I know that I shouldn’t pull it up to here.. I hurts you more but today.. I end it up… I choose to be with yoseob…”  tears formed in yoochun’s eyes.. but, seul rin cant spot him as he had his glasses on..

Seul rin thank god that yoochun had his glasses on or else she might fail to do this if she saw his tears..  seul rin make her way down and stand at the sea side.. she startled when yoochun hug her tight from behind..

“you are one great man, who deserved someone better than me.. you should live a better life.. and go on.. you will be fine chunnie… I know you and I believe in you… and thanks for everything chunnie.. just promise me that you will live a better life after this..” seul rin try her best to hold back her tears…

She then pull him out and stand in front of him..

“I’m sorry yoochun but I am happy when I’m with him.. so please, let me go.. never turn back anymore and just go on live your life happily.. huh??” seul rin said, smiling..

“if that make you happy…” yoochun stuttered a bit.. he kiss her forehead before making his way from there.. he wave his hand without turning back…. Seul rin wobbled… she kneeled down when yoochun is out from her sight…

“I’m such a flawed person..
its not that I wasn’t able to see how much you were hurting…
but I figured it is now too late..
when I did..
although I lived day to day with you in my arms..
my heart is so very weary..
if I draw one step closer, you will get even more hurt..
thus, I cry without making a sound..
I laugh without caring about anyone else..
standing at your back I swallow my words…
“don’t go.. don’t go..”
the words that I was not able to tell you and with that..
I’m letting you go….”

Seul rin monologue in her heart..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

one more chappie is up.. gonna do double post today... cheer up pepps!! ^^

comment yeah..!! your comments motivates me!!

thanks to all my subscribers... my readers....

i'm sorry if i make you cry reading this chapter.. bad me.. hehehe.. :D

kamsahamnida!! ~_^