bUrsT

BubBLeSss

In new York: after two days

Heechul rub his eyes when he heard his apartment bell rings continuously..

“aish~~~ jinja!! I’m trying to rest over here.. which idiot is here now??” he grumbled agrily while slip his feet into his soft sandal and make his way to open the door.. he yawn.. and scratch his head to find someone with long black coat, black cap..

“yah!! Men in black.. who are you??” he still rubbing his eyes..

That man get into his house..

“yah!! Yah!!” he yell and follow that man inside.. that man turn and punch him.. sending him down onto the floor..

“yah.. kim heechul!! Are you awake now..??” that man smirk and remove the cap…

Heechul eyes widen then..

“yah! Seul rin!! What are you doing here??” he get up, blink at the one who stand right in front of his face..

“oppa…” seul rin move forward and hug him..

“yah!!.. how did you end up here?? How??”

“yah oppa.. why are you startled?? Is there someone else inside?? Ah.. your girlfriend??” seul rin smirk..

“yah!! Noe!!” he smack seul rin’s head

“yah oppa.. there must be someone here right.. that is why you are so shocked like this. Where is she??” seul rin make her way and enter every room there, to find no one inside.. she then head back to the hall, finding heechul with two glass of wine..

“want a drink??” he swirl his glass before sipping it..

“yah oppa!! Vegure?? Why are you drinking early in the morning??” seul rin grab the glass from his hand..

“yah! What’s wrong?? I’m used to it..”

“that is why I said you need to get married, so that my sister in law will prepare everything for you.. breakfast in the morning, lunch, dinner, your clothes.. everything..” seul rin nag..


“yah.. if I’m going to marry, that is because I love that person, not that I want to make her my maid…”

“tchhh.. look who is talking over here…” seul rin smirk..

“its true.. if I’m going to marry, I want her to be by my side always, vacation, shopping.. etc.. etc..etc..”

“aigoo~~… my sweet bro..” seul rin pinch his cheek..

“yah!! Don’t touch my face!!” he yell

“yah oppa.. is there no one in this whole new York?? I want sister in law.. and nephew and niece too..” seul rin giggles..

“yah!! I told you to find one for me right.. what are you doing till I’m still single at this age?? Huh?” both of them laugh then..

“oppa.. go and take a bath.. I’m going to cook for you today.. palli..” seul rin push him inside the bathroom..

In korea:

Yoochun wander around seoul… he is supposed to follow jin ra and junhoe on their date as instructed by jaejoong, junsu and yunho.. but he didn’t want to be the third wheel… he make his way into a LOUIS VUITTON boutique.. his eyes catch on this one shirt.. he moves forward and hold it when someone else hold it too simultaneously.. both of them turn to each other and stop for a while..

“it had been a while..”

“oh..”

“wanna get a cup of coffee with me..??”

“ok..”

Both of them walk side by side but didn’t talk to each other.. they make their way into starbucks…

“sir, may I take your order please..” this one witer ask them

“I’ll have espresso.. yoseob??” yoochun ask

“I’ll have.. mocha..” mocha remind him to seul rin..

“it had been one month since our last meet right??” yoochun voice out first..

“yah.. since that last time in jeju..”

Silent fill in the place and the waiter comes to serve them with espresso and mocha.. yoseob stir his mocha slowly.. in deep thinking… he want to ask something to yoochun..

Yoochun on the other hand keep on wandering his sight to the pavement outside..playing with his finger… the air is so awkward between the two of them..

Both of them gives out an intense look to each other.. before sighing and lowering their head..

“you are one lucky guy..” both of them said in unison but stop after that..

“don’t you think that it is too much to say that to me??” yoochun ask, annoyed by yoseob’s word just now..

“yah.. don’t you think that you are the one who shouldn’t tell me that..” yoseob is annoyed too..

“after seul rin left me for you..” both of them said it slowly but then their eyes widen to hear that from each other..

“what did you just said??” yoseob is clueless

“you.. its you.. why are you saying that to me??” yoochun sense something wrong..

“its true right.. she told me that she will never be with me.. that she just take me as her best friend and this fact wont change forever..”

“but, she told me that she choose you instead of me.. she told me that she’ll be happy with you..” both of them shocked..

They lean backward. Resting their back.. and start to think..

“when did she tell you??” yoochun ask..

“on my last day.. once she told me that, I pack everything and go back to seoul.. I try to find you but I couldn’t find you anywhere.. your car is not even there..”

“then it must be on the same day when she told me that.. then, is this got to do with something that she told jin ra??” yoochun puzzled

“wmoh?? On the same day?? Did she ask you to go to the beach too??” yoseob curious.. yoochun nod

“what is she trying to do?? I though she’s with you.. I never see her for this past one month.. she’s not at the ring also..” yoseob continued

“I on the other hand thought that she’s with you…” yoochun said.. he is restless now..

“no.. she’s not.. don’t anyone in dong bang shin ki know where is she?? At least, yunho??” yoseob ask

“no.. what about beast??” yoochun shook his head…

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

here is another chapter...

comment comment and comment guys!!!! i love your comment so comment a lot!! hahahaha.. ^^

woah!! o.0 what is actually seul rin up to???

she told yoochun that she choose yoseob but she told yoseob that she choose yoochun...

omo!! \(+.+)7

hihihi.. bad me.. for making you guys curious!! stay tuned for d next update..!!

chalga!! ^^