that life

BubBLeSss

After a few weeks:

You didn’t like anything at all here, but you have to, your landlord gave you the notice to pay up the rent or you’ll lose your house, actually, it was your house, which is inherited from your mother but since you father owe the loan shark money, you are going to lose it now, if you didn’t pay it up.

You are quite busy nowadays, to work as waiter for every night and it is not an easy job to handle as you will face thousand of scroundels per day, groups, loan shark and since the club’s owner is one of the tycoon at seoul, it was full for almost every night, you have to serve everyone there and there are times when you have to fight for your safety, thanks to your street fighter skill that you are able to handle it till now.

You just hate it that you had to follow all the protocols there..

Yeosob’s pov:

“Seul rin!! Lets hang out and catch a movie with me!! Ok??”

“sorry seobie… I’m quite busy now.. I’ll catch you later!” you cut off the line

“what the hell is wrong with this girl, she’s been busy for almost 24/7 now.. she don’t even come here or hang out with me anymore!!” yeosob frustrated.. actually, he miss you, he want to see you, but you seem to be busy all the time.

“What’s wrong??”

“oh.. donghae.. its seul rin.. I guess she cant join us… she said she’s busy.. lets just hang out… the two of us..”

“where do you want to go??”

“I don’t know.. maybe a club??”

Both of them hang out together that night since donghae is not on-call..

In the club:

You hold the tray while serving beer to a group of tycoon… you know them well, they were the regular customer of this club, actually, they are not just here to hang out but they deal at here, they got business at there.

You walked away when you feel a hand grabbing yours.

“come and sit with us..” one of them said..

“no sir, I still got work to do..” you try to give out one excuses after another but then the one wo hold your hand yell..

“what do you think of yourself?? Turning off our offer??”

“let me go!!” you scream but then when one of them pull you closer and try to kiss you, you slap him..

“this brats!!! Aishh!!! Jinja!!” that guy slap you back and it hurts a lot, when you find blood on your lips. You grab the glass of beer on that table and pour it to his face before making your way out from there.

You walk as fast as you can as you know that they wont just let you go.

“yah!! Wait!! Stop there!!” you heard them but you choose to ignore it..

Catching your patch, you run as fast as you could. When you turn, you could see there are 6 of them who were chasing you..

“oh god, make me stronger!!” you whisper when you come to a dead end..

“where do you want to go now??” a tall guy speaks up.

There’s only a wooden stick at the corner there which caught your attention, without wasting anytime, you grab it and swing it to that guy head and you try to run away when someone punch you in stomach and there are someone who pull your hair.

You try with all your might and knock the three of them down before running. You didn’t know the direction as you just want to escape from those thug. While hiding by the wall, you didn’t realize that the other two of them found you, one of them hold you tightly when the other one keep on punching and kicking you as you are the punch bag. At last, you give up when you feel weak and dizzy, you cant even stand.

You heard someone’s voice when the one holding you just leave you over there… familiar voice which you have been longing for..

Yoochun’s house:

Yoochun were talking to yunho at the backyard when changmin approach them..

“hyung… I heard something outside.. as if someone were fighting..” changmin said..

 “geure??” both yoochun and yunho said before making their way to their men’s at the back door.

“sir..” all four of them bow to the three.

“I heard something…” changmin said..

“I think I heard it too..” yunho said

“open it up!” yoochun directed as he pointed the door..

“but sir, it might be some scroundels fighting..” one of them said

“I said open it up!!”

“nae..” two of the men’s went and open the door.

They see that someone was beaten to… almost death.. making their way towards them..

“ did they just beat… a girl??” yunho’s eyes widen

“I guess so..” changmin said while still walking towards them..

“oh !!! Its her!! Yah!!!!” yoochun run and kick the one that punch you which sending him to the ground..

Yunho on the other hand punch the one who hold you.. changmin run and get you in his arm, nodge your body..

“noona!! Noona!!” he yell, trying to make you open your eyes but it didn’t work.. looking at the situation, their men’s run towards them and getting the two thug in their hand..

Yoochun make his way to you while changmin running into the house getting jaejoong and junsu..

“seul rin!! Yah!! Kim seul rin!!! Wake up!! Aishh~~ jinja!!” his tears develop.. yoochun then carry you up bridal style and get you inside the house.

“bring both of them inside, make sure to teach them a lesson… I want to see them later!” yunho said before running, following yoochun’s step..