0saka

BubBLeSss

In Osaka:

“ahh.. it had been a while since my last time here..” yoseob said as he tuck his hand in the water.. feeling the softness and coldness of water that flow along the river..

Ashiya on the other hand just stand behind him, fixing her eyes at him..

Yoseob sigh deeply then, lowering his head..

“you know what? I’m not going to eat you if you spill it out to me..”

“huh??” yoseob turn to her

Ashiya smile then… making her way and stand beside him..

“seobie.. you can only get something that you want when you do it whole heartedly..” ashiya sit at the river bank..

“just like when you lost the chain that she gave you here, two years ago, before she leaves to America.. you stick in this cold river eventhough its raining just to find it, along this flowing water.. you freeze to cold, but you still do it and finally, like a miracle, you found it… remember?? This chain that you wear everywhere that you go..” ashiya tug yoseob’s shirt at the neck to the right side, revealing a shining silver chain hang at his neck..

“see… you still wear it..”

“i… I don’t..”

“I cant see the same courage in you now bestie..”

“but, how am I supposed to do that when she herself didn’t clear out her feeling..”

“she will.. it just that, she need time to figure it out.. why don’t you stick to her until the end? You are not with her because you love her, you love her because she’s with you, she’s your bestie..”

“but.. yoochun..”

“yah!! Pabo! Since when are you being so pathetic like this?? Don’t tell me you are going to give it up now.. remember that one time that you stay at my place, what did you said??”

“I do.. but..”

“you said that no matter what, you are going to stay with her, doesn’t matter whether she love you or not, you just want to be with her, protect her, you are content with that..”

Yoseob sigh… “ I miss you bestie..” yeosob hug her like a little child hug her noona..

Ashiya pat his back, smiling…

“if only you know..” ashiya’s monologue

In Osaka: (yoseob’s house)

“ go and have a look at her.. I’ll see you later.. I need to arrange everything for the funeral..” ashiya gesture yoseob to seul rin’s room.. she leave then..

Yoseob turn the knob of her room, hearing someone sob.. he want to make his way in when someone pat his shoulder..

“oh hyung!!” yoseob shocked when he see that person..

“yo!! Shh..” that man put his index finger in front of his mouth

“she going to hear it..”

“hyung… when did you arrive??”

“just now..”

“I didn’t know that you will be here..”

“ my lil sis need me… of course I’ll be here.. you know that I’ll turn over the world if something happen to her right..” both of them smile then..

“but hyung, what about your show??”

“I don’t give a damn about it.. nothing is more important than her..” that man pointed to the door before putting both of his hand into his pocket..

“yah.. you want to see her right?? Go.. cheer her up…”

“but hyung..”

“yoseob…!” that man hold his shoulder..

“charesso… thanks for doing all that for her.. I owe you..” that man said before making his way from there..

In Osaka: (landing field)

“oh.. you are here..” yoochun said as all five of them stand in front of him..

“oppa.. how’s unnie??”

“geure.. noona.. how is she??”

Yoochun sigh deeply.. lowering his head, looking at the grassy ground, he keep on tossing it with his feet..

“she still crying.. I stayed with her before and then leave for you guys.. I guess she need time by herself.. to cool down…”

“ok dude.. cool.. she’s going to be ok..” jeajoong said as he pat yoochun’s shoulder.. yoochun raise his head then, give a best smile that he could..

“yah hyung.. don’t worry.. she’s a strong one..” junsu said as he put on his glasses while his other hand clutch his bag..

“come on.. we gotta move” yunho said as he put on his cap and walk in front, leading all of them.. everyone walk together, yoochun pull jin ra so that she’s beside him and they were left behind the others..

“oppa vegure?? Gwechana??”

“you ask me that?? I should be the one who is asking..”

“oppa..”

“I know you jin ra…” jin ra inhale deeply, close her eyes.. yoochun held his hand..

“we are going to talk about it later .. when there’s only the two of us.. you gotta tell me everything about junhoe..” yoochun put his hand around her shoulder and both of them walk..

“yah hyung!! Jin ra!! Palli!” changmin shout as he wave his hand from the car..

___________________________________________________________________________________________

hye peeps!! new chap is here!! hope you guys have fun reading!! sorry that i'm late.. but here.. i'm gonna do double post!! WELCOME to new readers and subscribers!! kamsahamnida!! *bow* feel free to comment and subscribe.. nae.. ^^