that family

BubBLeSss

That family

You walk to your house but stop when you see yeosob’s Fairlady in front of it. Instead of walking, you try to find him as your eyes cant spot him.

Feeling warm, you close your eyes when you feel someone’s hand sneak out at your waist..

“I miss you.. where did you go..?” yoseob ask

“can we stay like this for a while, I feel safe..” you just leave yourself in his embrace

“why did you come to here?”

“wmoh? This is my house..”

Yoseob bend himself a bit so that he can have a better look into your eyes.

“I thought, I told you that I don’t want you to come back here anymore. What if anyone were looking for you and that time, I cant be there with you.?” He cupped your face

“you are being too protective. I can take care of myself..” you hold his hand

“but I’m worried about you.. please.. stay at my place.. ok??”

You didn’t say anything. Yoeob’s phone ring.
“oh.. omma.. nae.. I’m with her now.”

“seul rin ah~ omma wanna talk to you..” he hand his phone to you.

“annyeong haseyo.. nae.. I will..” you hang up and give his phone back.

“ok, I will stay at your place, but only for 1 week ok?”

“ok!!!! Ulla ulla~ ulla ulla~” yoseob’s imitate shin chan’s dance..

“haha… seobie.. you are so cute..” you pinch his cheek

He hug you then before taking you to his car.

At yeosob’s house

As you walk towards the dining hall, your eyes catch on yeosob’s brother.

“Hi junhyung!!”

“hi there, miss you.. how are you doing?”

“I’m fine..”

“don’t lie… hyung!!! Did you know that this time, she broke a few of her ribs” yeosob’s smirk

“aish!! This girl, jinja!!” junhyung raise up his hand, acting like he want to slap you.

Taken by his action, you close your eyes. But it turns out to be junhyung peck your cheek.

“hyung!! What did you do??” yoseobs argue

“seul rin, tell me which bastard did that to you and I’ll break his.. ok?”

“oh.. I don’t think so.. oppa, I’m hungry..” you pout as you place your hands at your stomach.

“omo… jeongmal..? kaja, let’s eat..” junhyung let it slide and move on towards the dining table while his hand bring you close to him when he place it around your shoulder.

“yah!! HYUNG!!!” yeosob try to pull his brother hands away but didn’t make it through.

Sitting in between junhyung and yeosob, the three of you is joined by the elders too.

Yeosob’s mom is so kind towards you. Taking you as her daughter, she surely done a lot for you. You was always thanked to have her and this family beside you.

Done with dinner, junhyung ask you out for fresh air.. just sitting at the bench in their park.

On the other hand, yeosob’s mom pull him out.

“yeosob ah~ how is she??”

“oh.. she’s doing fine.. I think.. so far..”

“yeosob-ah~” his mom hold his hand

“omma… like her.. what did you think of her?? Do you like her??”

Yeosob startle with that question. Answering the question by smiling, he try to make his way out.
“if you like her, you have to make it clear to her.. before..”
“before?” he stop his pace but didn’t turn to his mom

“I heard that donghae’s mom like her too and she would like to take her in as one of their family member.”

Yeosob make his way out then.

 

At yoochun’s house

“it is her.. I knew that it is her.. but, where did she go?? Did she see me there or not.? Whatever it is, she doesn’t look like ok.. I need to find her..” yoochun’s monologue..

He pull out his coat from his room-sized cupboard when he startled to see his beloved sister.

“oh.. jin ra-ah”

“where did you want to go?”

“ah.. ah..” he didn’t know what he should answer.

“you didn’t eat during dinner too..you better tell me!!” she moves forward step by step threatening her brother.

“i.. i..”

“if you didn’t tell me, I’m going to go out with changmin..” jin ra smirks

“wmoh??” jaejoong, junsu and changmin enter the room.

“opps.. I’m a dead meat..” jin ra pout to jaejoong as she’s afraid of him.

“what did you said??” junsu yell

“what did you say baby..? you wanna go out with me?? Lets go out!” changmin try to held her hand when both jaejoong and junsu stand in between jin ra and changmin

“yah!! Keep yourself away from her!!” jaejoong yell

“yah! What’s wrong?? Just let them go out.. they have been together for almost a year.. come on.. don’t be OVER-PROTECTIVE!!!”yunho join them while giving yoochun’s the sign asking him to move from there..

Soon when he’s out from the house, he drive his red Lamborghini towards seul rin’s house. Although he’s not sure whether she is still there or not..

“yah!! Cool yunho.. thanx..” yunho grin when he received the text from yoochun

 

http://www.espacioblog.com/myfiles/hery/yoochun-busca-algo2-copia.jpg