WAR part2!!!

BubBLeSss

At heechul’s place:

Both jin ra remain silent as the others left.. junhoe stay at the chair in front of the monitor while jin ra sit at the couch.. after 20 minutes, silence fill the awkward moment between them..

“ok.. lets cut this crap out..you know that you owe me an explanation.. so, start speaking junhoe..” jin ra said as she stand up with her hand crossed at her chest, looking sternly at junhoe..

Junhoe keep on being silence..

“junhoe!” jin ra yell..

“where do you want me to start? How? I didn’t know how I should explain it to you..” he said slowly.. almost whispering..

“the first thing that I want to know… between us… is it a truth or is it an act that you had to do? your love.. is it sincere?” jin ra’s heartbeat increase.. she’s scared if what is going out from junhoe’s mouth is going to crashed her down…

“I’m sorry… I’m just sorry…” junhoe said without turning to her…

jin ra wobbled as she heard it… she’s lost in her own emotion… she didn’t know what she should do know.. she didn’t know how to react to this kind of situation.. her heart feels like there is a lightning that just struck her heart and leave it burnt.. she breathes heavily..

“I’m so sorry.. its true that I work for seul rin father’s rival.. its all the truth.. I get close to her to get her down but donghae who works with heechul keep on taking care of her and I don’t even have any chance to get my task done.. and slowly, that fake friendship turns to be a real one.. seul rin keeps on helping me no matter what it is… but, I’ve been indebted to that men.. that I still had to do all his order..” junhoe sigh deeply..

“so, is that mean, everything happened between the two of us is planned before.. by you?” jin ra look at him..

“I get to know you and try to get closer to you.. because you are her best friend…” jin ra’s tear rolled down but she didn’t sob, she smile instead.. trying to heal her heart, pretending that she’s ok..

“I’m sorry jin ra..” junhoe make his way out from there, leaving jin ra alone..

He stops when he’s out.. he leaned at the wall beside him…

“I’m sorry baby.. I don’t know what will happen next.. I cant take the risk of losing you.. I cant drag you into this matter.. this thing is not as easy as you think it is.. if only you know… I’m sorry that I hurt you baby… I’m so sorry… the last thing that I could hope is for your heart to wait for me.. cant your heart heard my heart which is yearning for you?? Cant you hear my heart who say your name in each of every beat..? my love.. saranghaeyo..saranghaeyo…” his heart speaks

 He comes to his sense when his phone rings… he pick it up..

“huh? Are you serious? Thanks buddy..” he cut the line off.. He make his way to his car just to find 5 people standing at there, just making their way out from a car..

“yo buddy..” one of them said..

“beast..” that’s the only things that come out from junhoe’s mouth..

At the pension:

Yoochun run to the backyard… his pace slows when he comes nearer to you.. his heart bleed in pain…

Tears rolled down without he realize it… he got his gut off when he see you being hanged upside down at there, with all the bruises, blood… your face is red..

“seul rin… princess…” he stuttered… he wobbled when he feels a deep throbbing pain at his leg.. he turns behind and aim the heart of the men who stands behind him before shooting him.. he looks back at you.. you can barely open your eyes..

He take out the knife that he slip at his leg.. he climb the wood with the knife at his mouth.. his teeth keep a tight grip of it… he cut off the rope that tie you one by one.. carefully.. he went down and hold you in his hand when you are lowered down to the ground… he pull you out.. you rest in his arm now…he hug you tight in his embrace…

“seobie… seobie you came…” that is the last words that he heard from you.. his heart went crazy upon hearing that..

“seobie..?” he said with a deep disappointment tone..

At the front, heechul stumbles when the shot hit his right shoulder… yoseob who is aware of that men, flung the knife directly to that direction and it stab that men’s throat..

“hyung.. gwechana?” yoseob hold heechul.. heechul nod then..

“how are we going to take down all of this people…?” heechul whisper.. he soon spot his dad over there.. he get up and make his way to stand direct on his face..

His father grin.. but, he shocked to death upon having heechul’s fist at his jaw.. he falls to the ground…

“yah! Kim heechul!! Did you aware of what you are doing now??” he yell

“I am absolutely aware of it MR.KIM!! what did you do to my sister? Where is she?” heechul boiled in anger..

“she’s not even your sister.. so, stop acting like she is..”

“yah!! Say that one more time.. and I’ll really kill you!! Cant you see how much you mess up?? Where is she??” heechul held his collar…

“I got her..” heechul heard yoochun through their communication device.. he sigh then.. feel so relief..

“at the backyard..” yoochun add.. everyone went on alert upon hearing that.. heechul smirk.. he drag his dad with him to the backyard

“yah!! Riin!!” heechul let go his grip of his father, he runs toward you and hug you.. taking you from yoochun’s arm who is kneeling down..

“yah.. riin.. wake up!! Yah.. what happen to you..?” he keep on hitting your face slowly to wake you up but you just wont open your eyes.. he is frustrated.. he sway your hair away, examining your fine face which is full with bruises and blood stained.. he boiled in anger..

jaejoong, junsu, changmin and yunho stands there.. just looking.. didn’t know how they should react… yoseob comes towards you.. with tears… but still standing.. yoochun who is aware of his presence, get up..

“she needs you.. the only thing that I heard from since I got her is.. your name..” yoochun pat his shoulder…

Heechul went up and punch his father.. he even kick him in the face.. he went crazy.. his father runs and get into a car.. heechul get the riffle at his leg and start shooting at the car.. but he stop soon when he realizes that the car is moving forward, toward them in a high speed.. to be more exact.. towards seul rin and heechul’s direction

“let’s all of us die together..” he said before stepping on the gas

“yah!! Hyung!!” yoochun runs towards heechul and push him to the side.. yunho who hold you in his arm earlier drag you to the side too..

Yoseob, instead of moving, keep on standing there, he get AK-47 in his hand and aim straight to the car, to be more exact to that men head.. everything happen too fast and a loud thoud and shot is heard..

In hospital:

Everyone is running along with the two stretcher that had you and yoseob.. both of you lie down there, didn’t move even a bit..

Yunho shocked to find jin ra at the lobby.. he went to her..

“jin ra.. what are you doing at here?” he ask

“what happen??” junsu ask

“yah.. did you get hurt??” jaejoong ask as he swirl her around

“I’m ok.. I’m fine..” jin ra answer but tears filled her eyes..

“don’t tell me its…” changmin speaks.. all the eyes there widen..

Jin ra nod lifelessly… and hug yunho.. he pat her back and her hair..

Heechul who runs along the paramedic start crying.. beast who is there runs toward yoseob..

“yah!! What happen??” junhyung raise his voice

“yah!! Hyung!!” dongwoon worried

“yah!! Yang yoseob!” dujun yell

“yoseob!!” hyunseung and gikwang shook his hand but he didn’t respond.. his white shirt is now red with blood.. there are bloods from his mouth and ears..

The paramedics stop all of them from going further more as they have to take over now… heechul lean back to the wall, slowly he falls down.. with both of his red palm which is full with blood at his face..

“come heechul.. you need to clean up your wound.. you got shot man…” donghae said as he pull him up.. “be strong.. they will be fine.. trust me..” donghae assured him when he himself didn’t sure of the possibilities that  will happen..

Beast sits at the waiting area with a worried heart.. they are restless.. DBSK except for yoochun sits with jin ra all the time..

Yoochun still at the waiting area waiting for seul rin…

“what on earth had happen?? Where on earth do we all end up in??” he monologue.. he ruffles his long sweaty hair then..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

woah~~ who ever thinks everything could turn out to be like this right??

so guys!! its a double post for today!!

 a long double post!!

comment!! comment!! i would love to read your comment guys!!!

let me know what you think about this war part ok??

looking forward to hear from you..

yo my silent reader.. please.. i'll be so happy if you guys could comment for this one time!!

i really tried my best to write this part... please!!! comment... ^^

kamsahamnida! i hope you guys enjoy the story!!