Credits, Author's rant & much more!

The Wedding Planners

Credits to various actresses and idols used as the characters in The Wedding Planners.

[ I own nothing except the story line itself ]

The Wedding Planners:

Kim So Eun

Go Ara

Lee Yoo Bi

The Hubbies:

Kris

Lay

Luhan

Supporting Characters:

Choi Sooyoung

Lee Joon

Kim Si Hoo

Cho Kyuhyun

Hwang Tiffany

Kang Minhyuk

Kim Bum

The Kids:

Aleyna Yilmaz as Wu Minji (Soeun&Kris' daughter)

The Moon brothers as Zhang Song Ju and Zhang Seung Min (Ara&Lay's sons)

Another baby ulzzang which I forgot her real name. Ops, haha. She is as Xi Yoora (Yoobi&Luhan's daughter)

The Kim Family:

Mr. Kim ( Soeun's father)

Mrs. Kim (Soeun's mother)

Soeun's siblings - Kim Shin Hye (Soeun's sister in law), Kim Hara (Soeun's little sister)

The Wu Family:

Mr. Wu (Kris' father)

Mrs. Wu (Kris' mother)

Clara Wu (Kris' sister)

The Go Family:

Mr. Go (Ara's father)

Mrs. Go (Ara's mother)

Go Ajumma (Ara's grandmother)

The Zhang Family:

Zhang adjusshi (Lay's grandpa)

The Lee Family:

Mr. Lee (Yoobi's father)

Mrs. Lee (Yoobi's mother)

Lee Yoo Na (Yoobi's sister)

The Lu Family:

Invisible family in China, heck! (Luhan's family who is not so popular in my story. Haha!)

Aunt Jung (Soeun's first shopkeeper)

Chanyeol & Tao (Kris' bff)

Minseok, Jong Dae, Baekhyun and Suho (Lay's Exo members)

Sehun (Yoobi's ex-boyfriend)

Kai (Sehun and Yoobi's classmate)

Mr. Choi (Sooyoung's evil father)

And many more supporting characters! <3


reddishDaisy_95 loves these beautiful people FOREVER on behalf of the subscriptions!

[ thank you so much for staying tuned with the story till the end! ]

NaRu91, jlynne, SoEunjung1289, camayxxx, Sgvalana, SGhyoyeon, Usu-Arlet, younia, Hanayixing, violetteRyna, Lois_lane, sunny89, mayaulidhasso, hakitaa, cornyking, tenyoula, Rin-Ji, LovelySari, crazyreader, chunbaekwa, Starwatch3r, Cute_kali, littletea, Aznmafya, randomFangirl304, nanasso, everythingperfectana, chanluhan, exowuyifans, Pirupi, kitchi, krusty, EXOKyungie, PaoLu42090, addictedtoLay, JennyLy, Amoeba, PandaHugger, Secrebeast, Rafeah94, RedPenguin, yira1005, PKDluv, xoTANox, BriteStar, lumyung, ileanamty, serafina91, jtaiwaijin, niellipseu, _Melie, le-papillon, Wanvisha, snyckh, MeKpopersxD, noey83, TaeyeonFan, kakak_tikai1404, yayachan, Jacy_Ahio, nakyungsoo, kpopin-n-lockin, BaconYeollie, dibyooongs, -forgotten-, Koreanluver07, eyesmiling_princess, Chikita_D_MTY, Pandxiita, mariisamu, zoodteen, seductive_fairy, Moon_Aranel, Lol999, kaikukie, bellaburn, roomana, forevaluvkpop, sa_bila, minka_mimi, zai9225, silvertop, xiohluluhun, milkchoco, CahayaNanMerah, Soeun_Kim, Anit_nguyen, sweetblackpearl, Fluvial, laviesublime, NinjaWarriorGirl, Ally14, Nurnajihah, melaybreindel, krisoeun, seohyun_shi_dae, krissolover, cloudeternal, soulmate25, dnalin, cookiestea, suncha, ji_younng, Fr3zen, AmelDD, Marvexx910, MsNiceGirl, octa82_ichigo, asha137, MeLoDiEsMaKnAe, wani_nazri and blossomlove!


More LOVE for those 19 nice people who rewarded my piece of story with their upvote.

[ THANK YOU SO MUCH DEAR!!! ]


Even more and more LOVE for those who are willing to leave their supportive comments for me. Seriously, comments might seem troublesome for readers especially silent readers but actually if you leave one, any author would be really grateful for it even when your comment is as simple as 'update soon'.

[ THANK YOU SO MUCH TO MY BEST COMMENTERS!!! Some of you are also my bff in AFF now! Thanks!!! ]


Behind the scene of The Wedding Planners:

So, actually this part may not be very important for some of you but I still wanna write it since this story mean a lot to me. The Wedding Planners is my second fanfiction after I wrote Luhan's short story entitled Blue Tears. You guys may check it out if you wanna to! Speaking of the rough idea of where I first gained the idea to write about this story was after I planned the wedding of my own sister. I thought that planning something beautiful as a wedding is so much fun and full of love could be feel along all the journey (though it's quite tiring to plan her wedding. Keke.). About the selection of the main characters, I've been a fan of Kim So Eun since I watched her in BOF and she's very pretty to me. As a girl, I'm completely charmed by her prettiness and I adore her so much. That's why I decided to dedicate my fandom of her through this story by using her as one of my main characters. I discovered Go Ara after stalking all the artists under SM Ent. and honestly, I fell in love with her pretty caramel eyes. Next, Lee Yoo Bi, she has been an eye-candy to me since I watched her in Nice Guy so yeah, I just thought of her as the one to bring the childish character as I portrayed her in the story. As for the husbands, of course, my love for Exo is unconditional and my first love is none other than Exo-M with Kris, Lay and Luhan keep on messing the top three of my bias list. Still, Lay is number 1 follow by Kris & Luhan! The matchmaking thing...hmmm...it's very random actually. But of course I match the characters after I've planned their behaviors and all. Of course, judging from the appearance itself, Kris is the best to bring the character of the cliche rich and arrogant jerk meanwhile Lay is somebody that I portrayed as a carefree young man who let everything falls into places. As for Luhan, I saw him as nothing more than an angelic brother for Yoobi who at last falls head over heel for her.

The main purpose of writing this story is not just to portray the romcom in arranged marriage when two strangers are connected by a marriage that doesn't start with love but this story also may or may not tells you about friendship, hardship in marriage and to accept even a slightest hope in the most hopeless situation you could be put in your life. Still, I leave it all to your own perceptions for the rest of the morals in this tale! <3


My on-going stories after this:

As everyone may already found a poll that I posted in one of the chapters, asking everyone's opinion on which couple should I continue writing about, most of you prefered So Eun and Kris so yeah, I've got two stories feat. them so feel free to subscribe but yeah, I'm not forcing anyone so chill~~~

The Last Mistress (the theme of this story is nothing the same compared to The Wedding Planners so be aware!)

Sweet Misery (ah...another romcom of Soeun&Kris)

Husband for Rent (for anyone who seeks for love story feat. exo-m)

[ Sorry but I'm an exo's writer so I'll stick to my bias. Huhu ]


The Wedding Planners' stolen soundtracks:

 

 

Date created: 25/1/2013

Date completed: 22/6/2014
 
See you again! Bye!
with lots of love,
reddishDaisy_95@2014