Chapter 5 - "Strange Beats in my Heart Upon Staring to Your Eyes..."

The Wedding Planners

 

THE WEDDING PLANNERS

 

“Oh willow, I die alone…beneath the weeping willow…”, a girl sang, almost whispering to herself. She closed her eyes slowly and felt the breeze as it swept around her calmingly, gentle and soft like she was embraced by it. Suddenly she heard the hurry footsteps, rushing to climb up the stairs behind her. She looked up, staring to the starry sky, glittering like thousand of diamonds. Slowly, she curved a small, wicked smile. The victory was finally on her side again.

“Huh…huh…huh…Soo…Sooyoung ah!”, she heard a boy panting as he called out to her. She peeked to him, slightly turned her head to sideway. Upon seeing him, she smiled broadly.

“Oh, oppa!”, she greeted him, waving her hand toward him. Kris sighed in relief when he finally realized that she was okay. Sooyoung was fine, healthy and whole like in last time he saw her. So he arranged his steps slowly, approaching her that was now sitting at the edge of this towering building. He was still afraid if she suddenly jump down so he gently trying to console her.

“Sooyoung ah…don’t stay there…it’s dangerous…here, come to me…”, Kris said as he held out his hand toward her. Sooyoung smiled but she didn’t even budge away from the edge.

“Oppa…tell me something…do you still love me???”, she suddenly asked him that made Kris to freeze on his feet. He gulped down the bitterness inside his throat; of course he was still in love with her. Honestly, she was constantly wondering inside his mind since the day they broke up. He missed her, like hell but everything turned wrong and messy as he suddenly ordered to marry a stranger. Kris closed his eyes in despair. So Eun, that name lingered inside his mind again. He knew that he should be going to find her but he couldn’t afford to leave Sooyoung alone. If she dies, Kris himself was losing his only reason to stay alive in this world. Even though he completely aware that his wedding with So Eun will still be proceed until the end but there was one hope that he kept inside his heart. At least, for only once, let him know that Sooyoung could move on with her life like her usual bright days before. Then only Kris can feel relieve about it. He wanted Sooyoung to stay happy, he didn’t want her to be hurt anymore. So he took a deep breath and opened his eyes again.

“Yes…I’m still loving you…saranghaeyo, Sooyoung ah…”, he finally confessed to her, feeling the love for this girl overwhelming in his heart as much as he missed her. Sooyoung had now turned her body fully toward him. She smiled as she felt warm tears escaped from the corner of her eyes. Then she hastily got up, jumped down from the edge and ran straight to be back in his assuring arms. Kris also opened his arms widely, welcoming her slender body to be in his embraces. Once she reached him, she locked her hands around his neck tightly as Kris closed his arms around her waist. They hugged each other as Kris hiding his face inside her long hair while Sooyoung was sobbing on his shoulder.

“I…I miss you, oppa…I really miss you…”, Kris heard she said between her crying. He also nodded slowly to her in total agreement.

“I miss you too…it hurts so much…”, Kris replied gently to her and started to give her brief kisses on her hair and ear. Then she let him go to straightly looking up to his flawless gorgeous face. She smiled in relief upon seeing his face in front of her very eyes again.

“How do you know that I’m here?”, she asked, sniffing slowly to hold back her tears. Kris chuckled but he cupped her face and wiped away the tears on her cheeks.

“I guess…it’s the love power…”, he playfully answered to her but then they laughed together and Kris shook his head.

“No…thanks to the GPS system, I got to track down your location from your phone…”, he explained seriously again and Sooyoung nodded her head. She leaned forward to hug him again.

“Oppa, don’t leave me again…I’m afraid…’, she begged in her most weak and pitiful voice, hoping for his sympathy. Kris let go of a heavy sigh as he slowly pushed her body away from him. They stared to each other again.

“But…I can’t let…”, he started to explain about his marriage with So Eun but Sooyoung immediately stopped him by putting up a finger on his lips.

“I don’t care about it…I don’t really give a damn if you want to marry her…go on, marry her…but I know that she can’t substitute my place in your heart…right???”, she asked again as Kris stared deeply into her round shining eyes. She was so beautiful. How could he ever give up on her??? Finally he nodded and curved an assurance smile to her. He pulled her closer and cuddled her safely inside his arms. Yeah, who care about it??? He can still loving Sooyoung even though he needed to marry to So Eun. No one could ever stop this feeling because it belonged to him, only to him, right? Kris exhaled in silence but suddenly Sooyoung let go of him again to turn toward his face. She smiled sheepishly to Kris before she touched his face, patting his cheek gently.

“You’re mine…forever…”, she declared and immediately landed on his lips. Kris frozen for awhile, trying to digest what just happened to them but after he regained his senses back, Kris realized he was responding to her kisses. They stayed like that for unknown space or time before Sooyoung broke the kisses to whisper slowly to him.

“How many girl that you loved before me???”, she asked, making Kris to blink dumbly to her. He couldn’t think for any answer because he was still dazed out about their kisses. Sooyoung pouted toward him.

“Oppa…”, she urged him sweetly and Kris finally shook his head.

“None…”, he answered shortly and Sooyoung resumed the kisses but then she stopped again, rubbing playfully on his lips.

“How many girl that you will love after me???”, she was testing him again and Kris rolled his eyes.

“You know the answer, baby…none, zero…because I’m only yours…”, Kris told her truthfully and Sooyoung nodded her head in satisfaction.

“Good…that’s my boy…”, she winked and pulled Kris to kiss him again but they were interrupted by a sudden phone ringing. Kris closed his eyes, sighing as Sooyoung let go of him to give him some space, answering the call. He smiled sheepishly toward her but he grabbed the phone and flipped it at once.

“Speaking…”, he said even without checking out the ID caller. Suddenly he frowned.

“What??? What are you doing with her???”, he asked worriedly as Sooyoung eyed him in silence, crossing her arms in front of her body. She prayed that everybody in this world would vanish into the thin air right now so that she can calmingly staying together with Kris. Then she saw him nodding his head.

“Fine…I’ll be there…hey, don’t think of something stupid!”, he warned the caller before he shut his phone and shaking his head. Sooyoung walked over to him and rested a hand on his shoulder.

“What is it, oppa???”, she asked him, concerned before Kris gazed down to her apologetically.

“I’m sorry but I have to get going for now…”, he said and Sooyoung pouted to him. But then she nodded slowly.

“Fine…just leave then…”, she replied and Kris stared guiltily to her.

“I’m sending you home before that…”, he said again and started to pull her arm but she quickly hid it behind her body. She grinned.

“No, you’re busy…I don’t want to trouble you…I’ll get back by myself…”, she refused but Kris frowning toward her.

“Are you sure you’re going to be alright???”, he asked again, sounded worry but Sooyoung rolled her eyes to him instead.

“I’m perfectly fine…I’m promise…”, she assured him and winked naughtily again. Kris bit his lips but he nodded at her and started to walk down from the rooftop area. Sooyoung watched as Kris arranged his steps down from the staircase. Once he was gone, she smirked and glared up to the sky.

“You would never, ever win over me, Kim So Eun…”, she mumbled wickedly to herself as she racked her brain for the next plan to keep Kris for her, alone.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Two boys were relaxing their body as they sat on a couch together, laughing as they eyed a person in front of them. Kim So Eun gritted her teeth in anger as she pushed her hands again, trying to release the tight and exhausting rope trapped around her wrists. She glared up again toward the boys.

“What do you think??? Do you think she is prettier than Sooyoung???”, one of the boys asked with a smirk on his face. His friend, sitting to the right from him chuckled but he shook his head.

“No way this ugly duckling can win over Sooyoung…she’s too perfect to be true…tall, slim, and smart…but this girl…I heard she’s just a cheap wedding planner…”, once he finished badmouthing her, So Eun bit her lips. This was way too much. Even if they wanted so bad to discuss about her weak point, don’t do it in front of her! They were too impolite!!! So Eun tried to say something again, wanted desperately to reply their words but was stuck inside with a ball of handkerchief, making her hard to even mutter a word. So she ended glaring fiercely toward them but they burst out laughing loudly again when they saw her ridiculous expressions.

“She’s funny, don’t you think???”, the left boy commented and his friend agreed at once. So Eun closed her eyes tight. Deep inside her heart, she was hoping someone would come to save her. But then she frowned strangely to herself. Upon millions of people in this world, the only person that she hopes to be appeared so suddenly in front of her right now was…Kris. She couldn’t stop thinking of him. She really hopes that he can just pop out from inside the thin air to come and rescue her. But then she gulped down . There was no way he would come and save her. He didn’t care a single thing about her after all. So Eun sighed in despair as she bent down her head, hiding her sad face from the two idiots. Suddenly her ears caught sound of someone’s voice. She recognized the voice. It came from HER ajusshi throat.

“Yah!!! What are you trying to do with her??!!”, So Eun immediately looked up to the front and her eyes glittered in relief once she saw Kris walking into this room. He was so tall, like usual and still putting on his arrogant expression on his handsome face. The two boys were now tilting their heads toward him before they grinned simultaneously and got up from their seats.

“Hey! It’s so hard to see you nowadays, bro!”, one of the boys said to him when they walked toward Kris. Kris also chuckling but he stopped walking in front of them before he held out his hand and…shook their hands friendly together. The three laughed with each other. So Eun blinked her eyes in total confusion. What the Hell was this??? Kris was actually shaking his hand, greeting her OWN KIDNAPPERS with such friendly and calm face???!!! Was this some kind of conspiracy??? Did they kidnap her on purpose??? Did they plan all this bull??? So many questions shot inside her mind as So Eun groaned in frustration. Her rough groaning could be heard easily so the three lunatics turned their heads toward So Eun back. Kris frowned once he saw her sat on a chair, facing the giant snooker table with both of her hands being tied up by a rope same with her legs and upper side of body. She was trapped there like a prisoner as Kris shook his head in disbelief.

“Seriously, guys…why do you kidnapped her???”, he asked questioningly as one of the boys rolled his eyes.

“Easy…we wish to see your bride-to-be before the wedding but you don’t seem to make a move, bringing her to see us…so, yeah…we kidnapped her away…”, he answered in complete ease as they laughed together again.

“Come, take a seat with us…”, another boy suggested as he patted Kris lightly on his back. Kris nodded and started to walk nearing the couch. They landed their butts there, pouring down the wine in their glasses and enjoying themselves over the drink. So Eun stopped herself from screaming out loud. These boys were really testing her patience! How could they relaxed their asses there while she was suffering here in burning hotness, came from inside and outside of her body and they didn’t even think to release her go??? Damn you, Kris Wu!!! So Eun thought angrily. He was here but he never intended to save her! So Eun kept her bloodshot eyes on Kris as he took another sip on his drink. Then he looked up toward her.

“Enough…let her go…”, finally! He voiced out the most alluring order to the boys as So Eun sighed in relief. She wanted so bad to get out from this rope and give a hard punch on each of her kidnappers’ faces. The boys exchanged hesitated glances between them but they laughed teasingly and one of them, dressed in black got up from his seat. He walked over to So Eun as she glared grudgingly toward him. Then he smirked upon seeing her look.

“Keep it cool, honey…we won’t hurt you…you’re everybody’s eye candy right now…”, he told her and his friend, alongside with Kris were laughing on his comment. He untied the rope and So Eun shoved her hands and legs free from it at once, making the boy to back off from her.

“Wowowo…slow down, buddy…”, he said again and So Eun got up to stand straight, hands on her hips. She spit out the handkerchief that stuck inside just now and the boy eyed the handkerchief fell down to the floor. He flinched in disgust. She ignored the pain screaming in her muscles as her whole body was just released from the too tight rope. She glared up to the boy and turned her body to face Kris instead.

“Care to explain about this crap???”, she asked him, jerking an eyebrow. Kris put down his glass and leaned back on the couch behind him. He stared emptily to her before he pointed a hand toward the two boys.

“Meet my best buddies…Chanyeol and Tao…”, he introduced them as So Eun smirked toward the boys. The one that was still standing in front of her held out his hand to So Eun after that. He smiled cheerfully.

“Hi, I’m Chanyeol…let’s be good together…”, he greeted her as So Eun chuckled and looked down to his hand. She didn’t take it as another friend of Kris came to stand next to Chanyeol. He put his right hand on his shoulder as he also holding out his left hand toward her, wanting to shake her hand in a very ‘friendly’ way.

“Tao…congrats about your wedding!”, he introduced himself and curved a sweet smile for her but So Eun stay transfixed there. She didn’t even make a move to greet them back or shake her hands with them. Kris started to cleared his throat loudly, a sign to So Eun to play nice with his best friends. Instead, she shook her head slowly.

“Now I understand why you are born to be a jerk, Kris Wu…it is because your life is surrounded by this kind of people…the ULTIMATE JERKS among the bunch of jerks in the world!!!”, she yelled loudly, releasing out her anger. Chanyeol and Tao exchanged ridiculous looks between them while Kris raised an eyebrow arrogantly toward So Eun. Before the boys managed to say anything again, So Eun hooped on the snooker table beside her and raised her leg in full speed to give a nice knee-kick, each for Chanyeol and Tao.

“DUSH!!! DUSH!!!”, she simply kicked them hard on their stomachs before she jumped down to the floor back. Chanyeol and Tao were both lost for words from her sudden extreme reaction as they scooped down to floor, howling in pain as they clutched their stomachs. Kris himself stayed silence in shock as So Eun smirked and rubbed her hands, feeling satisfied.

“That’s a little present from me…nice meeting both of you, jerks!”, she said sweetly to them and turned toward the door. She glared to Kris whom narrowed his eyes in disbelief toward her. Then So Eun grabbed her handbag on the table away and started to leave the room. She slammed the door opened very hard that it banged loudly on the wall.

“Gosh!!! She’s so strong!!!”, Tao gritted his teeth in pain as he slowly stood up again. Chanyeol laughed but he ended laid himself on the floor.

“Seriously, Kris…where did you find such a girl???”, he asked him in disbelief but Kris ignored them as he also got up from his seat and ran out from the room to catch up with So Eun. Chanyeol and Tao blinked their eyes in confusion before they laughed out again.

“She’s very interesting…no one ever kick me before…”, Chanyeol commented and Tao nodded in agreement.

“Guess Kris’s life will never be the same again…”, Tao predicted as they broke into endless loud laughter.

“Yah! Kim So Eun!!! Wait up!!!”, Kris screamed toward her but So Eun picked up her paces, trying hard to ignore him. She heard his footsteps running after her so she walked quicker, hoping that Kris won’t get to catch her. But of course his legs were way longer than her so So Eun finally realized that she was stopped from walking after Kris snatched her arm and spun her around, making her to face straightly to him. So Eun glared again and she grabbed her hand away from him. Kris exhaled heavily, still panting for running just now but he stared down sternly toward her.

“You shouldn’t do that to my friends…they never hurt you anyway…”, he started to say but Kris was silent when So Eun smirked to him back.

“Yes, they didn’t! But they kidnapped me like I’m some kind of kitten!!! What??? Just because they both are CEO’s good baby boys like you, all made from money so they can easily treat me like that???!!! For God’s sake, Kris Wu!! I’m not a toy!!!”, So Eun blurted out in total anger to him, scolding loudly before she crumpled her hair in frustration and ended up sat down on the floor. Kris frowned to her but he gulped down his throat silently when he saw So Eun started to wipe away her tears. She was crying again, couldn’t stopped herself from containing the depression inside her heart. This was all too much for her. First, she was forced to marry him. Second, she lost Kim Bum for eternity and right now, she was kidnapped in the middle of the night just to meet the damn best friends of him!!! Kris Wu was a real trouble to her life. Everything about him was so messy and even messier right now! Slowly, Kris bent his body down to look properly at her. So Eun quickly turned her head away from him, didn’t want him to see her crying face. He let go of a long sigh but then his eyes caught sight of something around her wrist. It was a blue purplish mark, a bruise. He shook his head and closed his eyes, suddenly feeling guilty and sorry toward this girl. Her wrist was hurt because they tied up her hands too tight just now. He opened his eyes back and bit his lips, hesitated for awhile.

“Come…”, Kris finally said slowly as he tried to hold her hand but So Eun stubbornly pushed his hand away.

“Haish!!!”, he groaned angrily and ended up holding her around her waist before he swung her body easily on his shoulder. So Eun widened her eyes in shock.

“Yah!!! Put me down, you bloody idiot!!!”, So Eun yelled to him again, punching his back with both of her hands but Kris gripped tighter to her body as he continued walking out from the building. Then So Eun screamed again.

“Yah!!! Where are you taking me to???Ugh!!! Let me go!!!”, she said, jumping here and there in his arms, struggled hard to free her body but Kris was way too strong from her that ten minutes after that, So Eun found herself already sat on a bench outside of the building. She sighed angrily as she watched Kris ran toward his car, pulled open its door and grabbed something out from the back seat. She bit her lips, trying to regain her patience toward him as Kris ran back to her. He sat down in front of her and put a first aid kit on her lap instead. So Eun gazed up and frowned to him.

“What do you want me to do with this???”, she asked stupidly, pointing a finger on the kit but Kris glared to her.

“Just shut up…”, he ordered her and started to open the box widely. Then he picked out a bottle of massage oil and started to grab her hand toward him.

“Yah…let me go!”, So Eun still insisted stubbornly and Kris leaned his face forward to her, making So Eun to freeze and blinked dumbly. She gulped down nervously when she stared into his eyes deeply. Their faces were just a few inches apart from each other. But then Kris suddenly raised his eyebrow high toward her.

“I’m warning you…if you don’t stay silence and obey me, then I’m afraid that I have to kiss you…mark my words!”, he whispered roughly and continued to medicate the small bruise on her wrist. So Eun gulped. She watched stiffly as Kris gently applying the oil on her skin. Then she grasped. She just realized that her hand was hurt. She felt so angry just now that she didn’t even feel the ache on that bruise. So Eun stared again toward Kris. She didn’t believe it that he actually noticed the small bruise on her wrist. He even helped her to apply some medicine on it. So Eun chuckled slowly. Maybe this ajusshi throat wasn’t that jerk. He might sometime show some sympathy...maybe. So Eun thought inside her mind as she continued to stare at his face. He was so close to her that she can see how calm his eyes were. Even though the usual Kris had always worn that arrogant and fierce look but tonight, he looked calmer. Suddenly So Eun felt something flutter inside her heart. She bit her lips and shook her head.

“Is it hurt???”, Kris asked her instead, mistaking that maybe she shook her head because of the pain came from the bruise but So Eun chuckled.

“I’m totally fine…”, she replied as she pushed his hand away. She picked out a plaster from inside the kit and pasted it herself on the bruise. Kris smirked at her stubbornness but he closed the kit back and stood up straight. So Eun had now finished pasting the plaster so she looked up again toward him. They stared to each other for a while; awkward silence wrapped them before Kris cleared his throat.

“Let’s go back…”, he told her and started walking back to his car. So Eun stuck out her tongue toward his broad back but she followed him behind. When she was about to open the car’s door, her phone ringing loudly. She frowned as Kris slightly glanced to her but she took out the phone and picked it up at once.

“Hello…”, she said to the caller. Kris rolled his eyes but he didn’t wait for her so he got inside the car first. So Eun conversed with the caller for a while before she finally sat next to him inside the car and closed the door. Kris had now pressed on the key, making the engine to roar loudly when it was ready to start moving again but So Eun cleared and eyed Kris seriously from the corner of her eyes.

“I have a problem and we need to settle it together now…”, she told him but Kris chuckled at her.

“Why should I??? I feel so tired right now and I’m not doing anything else beside sleeping…my huge, comfortable bed is waiting for me…”, Kris answered carelessly but So Eun gritted her teeth, feeling the blood rushed to her head again.

“I said we need to settle an important matter right now! Now! Your ridiculous bed can wait for more!”, she urged him impatiently as Kris sighed loudly, feeling frustrated to entertain this girl. He finally turned his head in 90˚ to her and crossed his arms together.

“So what are actually you want us to do??? You want to sleep with me??? Working hard to make a baby??? You feel lonely so you are longing for a kid???”, Kris asked her in fast mode but his rated questions making So Eun to raise her hand high as she intended to slap his face. But Kris was fast enough so he quickly caught her hand and they glared to each other.

“You may kick my friends easily but you can’t possibly lay a hand on me!”, Kris warned her again and So Eun grabbed away her hand angrily. She looked forward outside the car as she exhaled heavily.

“My family called me just now…we need to go and talk to them about our marriage…”, she explained to him, trying to control her anger toward him as she leaned on the seat, still didn’t looking at him. Kris frowned to her.

“Don’t you inform your family yet???”, he asked for confirmation but So Eun shook her head.

“It happens so sudden…I don’t even have time to go back and tell them…”, she answered him truthfully. Kris nodded, finally understand the real situation but then he smirked and stepped on the pedal to start driving the car.

“It can easily be happened…judging from the slow progression of your stupid brain…”, he simply accused her as So Eun shot him a dead glare. But Kris laughed shortly and zoomed away toward her house in the outskirt of Seoul.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

“Kim So Eun! Now tell me the truth! Why you’re marrying this man so suddenly??? And why didn’t you inform your family a single thing about it??? Are you ashamed that our family is this ordinary compare to the rich Wu family???”, So Eun bit her lips, feeling the guiltiness over pouring in her heart as her father sat straight in front of her, kept on thumping the newspaper on a table between them. So Eun didn’t dare to look up to him. She knew she was the one who at fault. She should be informing them earlier than this. Then she slightly glanced to a side when she heard her mother let go of a long sigh. Mrs. Kim was shaking her head in disagreement as she eyed her daughter, kneeling down on the floor; looking so much helpless. So Eun tried to force a smile toward her before she shifted her eyes next to her mother. There were her oldest brother and her sister in law, sitting side by side as they smiled weakly to her. Lastly was her teenage brother, leaning peacefully on the couch as he smirked to So Eun once their eyes met. So Eun chuckled and raised her head higher to look for her youngest little sister but she was nowhere to be seen around the living room. Then her father cleared his throat loudly, making So Eun to hide her face down again.

“Why don’t you answer me??? Don’t you have anything to explain to all of us, your own family???”, Mr. Kim pressed on the matter again and So Eun gulped.

“I’m…I’m so sorry, dad…”, she started as she bowed down to him apologetically. Mr. Kim sighed and crossed his hands in front of his body, still frowning as he stared down to his precious daughter.

“If you’re serious in marrying him, than you should bring him to see us…you should properly introduce him to your family…the news was reported a few days ago and we waited for you to call us but you didn’t make a move…you’re not kidding us about this marriage, do you???”, Mr. Kim said again but this time his voice had became softer than before. So Eun slowly looked up to her father. She was battling inside whether to tell the truth about this marriage to her family or just kept on lying over it. Then she inhaled deeply.

“I’m terribly sorry about it…I want to tell you earlier but recently there are so many things happened to me…I don’t even have time for myself…I have to keep up with the work and wedding preparation…it’s so difficult…”, she slowly explained before Mrs. Kim raised from her seat to kneel down next to her daughter. She patted So Eun on her back. So Eun glanced up to her as she smiled warmly toward her.

“Then…did he properly propose to you???”, she suddenly asked before So Eun bit her lips in shock. He did give her the ring but they never formally do that proposing event. So Eun thought as she gripped tighter on her handbag situated on her lap. She didn’t know how to answer this. Mr. Kim was frowning again.

“Why??? He hasn’t, right??? What kind of wedding is that if he never proposes to you??? It shows that he never ask for your agreement!”, her father started to raise his voice again as So Eun sighed in despair. What should she do now??? Why on Earth that she has to face this trouble alone while that jerk only stayed in complete ease??? Meanwhile, outside from the house, Kris was relaxing himself inside the car as he leaned his tall body on the seat, trying to sleep while he waited for So Eun to settle thing alone with her family. He shifted on his seat before he frowned as he caught sight of a little thing. Kris sat straight at once and bent down toward the passenger seat next him to pick that thing. He gripped the golden box tighter inside his hand as he sighed.

“Aish…I told that dwarf alien that she should keep this ring safely…she’s really a dumb head!”, Kris mumbled  alone as he pushed open the box. He was frowning in confusion when he saw that the ring was still securely kept inside the box. Kris blinked his eyes. Didn’t she wear it??? Then he pouted.

“It’s amazing that a girl like her didn’t attract to this expensive ring…”, he commented again as he nodded his head, impressed by her attitude. Then he shut the box back and looked up to the house in front of him. He sighed and glanced down to his wrist watch. It was almost dawn. Didn’t anyone inside her house know how to get sleep??? Kris thought absentmindedly before he got out from his car. He walked around and entered the front compound. Finally, he found himself standing stupidly while facing the main door. He tried to knock on it but then he dropped his hand again.

“Aish!!! How on Earth should I call her??? Or should I just leave her alone here??? She is with her family after all…”, Kris was calculating over the matter before suddenly he froze by the door because someone just opened it widely. Kris blinked as the door revealed nothing but the empty entrance. He giggled, was it a ghost that just opened the door for him??? Suddenly, he heard a laughing voice of a little baby that it immediately sent shivers down to his spine. Maybe this house was really haunted by something! Then, that kiddy voice commented again.

“You’re so handsome, oppa…”, he heard it and slowly darted his eyes down to the floor. Kris felt his jaw dropped once he saw a little girl, standing in front of him with a cute smile on her face. She was so short and small until Kris didn’t realize that she was the one who opened the door for him just now. Then Kris tried to crack a smile for her too but he felt his face gone stiff again.

“Em…is you a sister of dwarf…em…So Eun sshi??? Can I know where is she now???”, Kris started to ask as he lowered his body to stare at her in equal level. She grinned but she nodded her head.

“I’m her youngest sister…Kim Hara…”, she introduced herself friendly as she held out her small palm toward him. Kris smiled and took her hand, shook it for awhile before he patted her hair gently. There was no doubt that this little Hara was her sister. They looked really alike. Their eyes, their smile and even the shape of their faces; she resembled her a lot. Then Kris shook his head in mental rejection. Why was he remembered her look clearly inside his mind??? That was awkward to memorize a stranger’s face! Kris scolded himself silently before Hara pulled his hand to make him stood up again.

“Come on, oppa! I’ll bring you to unnie…”, she said excitedly as she started to drag Kris in her full effort without even waiting for him to say a word about it. Kris rolled his eyes confusedly but he followed the little girl to enter the living room. Suddenly, he was startled when she screamed loudly.

“So Eun unnie, a handsome idol is here!”, Hara cheered happily as she pushed Kris to stand in front of the whole family. So Eun darted her eyes to her little sister, smiling before her smile was swept away once she saw the uncertain look of Kris. He was standing there by the wall in complete awkwardness. Mr. Kim and his wife frowned upon seeing him there as the other siblings exchanged weird looks among them. Then, Kris briefly cleared his throat.

“Em…hello, everyone…I’m…Kris Wu…nice meeting you…”, he hesitated before he bowed politely to them. Mr. Kim eyed this tall boy from head to toe but Mrs. Kim had already stood up to walk over to Kris.

“Welcome to our home, Wu master…please, take a seat…”, she addressed him in a very proper way that make So Eun to chuck in silence. But instead Kris shook his head.

“Please…don’t call me like that…just call me Kris…”, he told her mother as So Eun raised her eyebrow high sarcastically. Why so sudden turn into a nice, tender man??? Where is his jerk attitude??? She thought dully as she slowly shook her head. Then Mrs. Kim smiled to him, slightly approving his modest manner.

“Sit then…make yourself like at home…”, she welcomed him again and So Eun rolled her eyes. There was no way he would feel comfortable with this place. His real house was so giant! This house of her just portraying the size of his bathroom! So Eun thought again before she widened her eyes in confusion when Kris suddenly walked over and kneeled down next to her. Now they were both facing her father in full formality. This boy really knew how to socialize, didn’t he??? Mrs. Kim also came to sit next to his husband, facing the young couple. Slowly, Mr. Kim cleared his throat.

“What is your real name???”, he asked sternly and So Eun bit her lips worryingly. She hoped that her father didn’t ask so many ridiculous questions toward Kris. She glanced sideway to him but Kris looked so calm and cool. It was weird to her when he didn’t wear his arrogant face like the usual him.

“Wu Yi Fan…I’m a Chinese…”, he answered him truthfully as her siblings all nodded in special impression. Why was everyone interested in this boring guy??? So Eun thought grudgingly again and she heard her father questioned Kris.

“Then…if you’re a Chinese, are you planning to take my daughter away to bring her back there???”, he accused him so sudden that So Eun accidently chocked out a little. Kris looked down to her and spontaneously patted her back gently, trying to calm her. But his cheesy act only earned a sharp glare from So Eun. She makes a face that told him, ‘don’t-try-to-act-nice-to-me’ but Kris smiled sweetly to her with an expression that showed ‘I-will-be-a-good-boy-to-your-family’. So Eun sighed weakly but she gazed back to her parents.

“No…I’m a permanent resident of Korea…I’m not taking So Eun anywhere…you can ease down about it…don’t worry…”, Kris replied them again and Mrs. Kim nodded her head in relief. But Mr. Kim still hadn’t feeling satisfied about this so he shook his head.

“Marrying my daughter isn’t like buying a toy…don’t you ever think about proposing to her???”, he asked him again as So Eun closed her eyes nervously. They will be in hot soup right now! But suddenly Kris smiled politely and nodded to her parents.

“Actually I’m planning to propose to her in front all of you…so that we can gain your bless as well…”, So Eun felt her jaw dropped in shock when her ears caught his words. She blinked her eyes before she turned to look at him straightly. How on Earth would he propose to her if their engagement ring was still inside her bag??? So Eun tried to tug Kris on his shirt but he had already held out a hand to her, making So Eun to blink at him. She stared to his hand, frozen before she shifted her eyes anxiously back to his face. Kris curved a devilish sweet smile that also meant by, ‘just-take-my-hand-right-now’. Sheepishly, So Eun laughed and placed her hand on his palm. Then Kris grabbed her in full speed, making her stumbled in her attempt to stand straight. Her family eyed them curiously before Kris kneeled down again in front of the stiff So Eun. She opened , trying to say something to him but then she closed it again, lost for words. They watched in complete silence when Kris pulled out the golden box from his pocket. So Eun grasped. How??? How could that ring was with him??? Was he summoned it with some kind of dark magic??? She thought dully as Kris opened the box and revealed the shining diamond ring inside. Everybody from her family peeked excitedly into the box before Mrs. Kim and So Eun’s sister in law giggled in happiness. So Eun herself was frowning toward Kris. Then he cleared his throat.

“Will you, Kim So Eun, take me as your husband…to promise to stay by my side for eternity???”, he asked her in his most gentle and calm tone. So Eun gulped down her saliva in total confusion. Why did he have to do this so dramatic like this??? He can just asked her in usual style, just skipped the romantic acting then! So Eun thought as she kept shut tightly. She glanced sideway to her mother, seeking for her help but instead Mrs. Kim was nodding her head-motioning her to accept his proposal. So Eun cursed in heart before she moved her eyes toward her siblings right now. Her oldest brother and his wife were smiling meaningfully to her while her little brother and sister were giggling, supporting her to accept him. Lastly, she sighed. Everybody was easily blinded by his sudden gentle act and this marvelously expensive ring! So Eun scolded inside her head but then she cleared and balled up her hands into fists.

“Ye…yes…I will…”, she finally answered him as she heard her whole family started to clap their hands. Kris smirked at her but he took out the ring and slipped it into her slender finger. She stared down to the ring before she looked eyes to eyes with Kris. They tried to smile with each other but then they were stopped when they felt something weird inside their hearts; a thumping that gradually became faster and speeder. So they quickly shifted their gazes to another way as So Eun heard her little brother and sister cheered loudly as they skipped on their feet. Mr. Kim and his wife also exchanged meaningful looks between them before they nodded to each other, blessing their daughter marriage with this tall prince. Kris got up to his feet as the kids came running around him, swinging both of his hands playfully. So Eun leaned her body on the wall as she crossed her arms, watching with smile as her brother and Hara conversed happily with Kris. They really looked like a big family together. There was also one thing that touched So Eun inside her heart. The way Kris was acting politely toward her whole family. He was now shaking his hand with her brother and sister in law. He greeted them with proper manner. That makes So Eun to chuck to herself. Maybe he wasn’t as jerk as she thought he was. Suddenly her sister in law came to stand next to her, making So Eun to grin sheepishly toward her. She smiled too and patted her shoulder lightly as she stared at the beautiful engagement around her finger.

“Congratulation…”, she whispered to her and they laughed together. But then she frowned at her again, suddenly being serious.

“Then what happen to Kim Bum from now on??? Are you breakup with him???”, her sister suddenly asked the question that swept away her smile at once. She sighed as she looked down to her feet for awhile.

“He…left me…no, let me rephrase it…I was left by him…so I have no other choice than to be a strong girl…”, she answered weakly toward her sister in law. She nodded slowly to her before she sighed and hugged So Eun around her shoulders.

“It’s fine…your husband is not that bad too…he’s gorgeous anyway…lucky you…”, she praised him as she looked up to Kris, still talking with her husband. Then she turned side way to So Eun and smiled. So Eun exhaled heavily but she smiled too. Her sister in law was the only person in her family that knew about her relationship with Kim Bum. Her other family members mistook him as her ordinary friend so they didn’t mind to ask her about him. They just simply agreed with this marriage. Silently, So Eun embraced her heart, determined to go on with the plan. She stared up to Kris who was now grinning handsomely to Hara. So Eun chuckled, she never knew that Kris capable to smile like that. Then she agreed in her heart. Yes, Kris Wu-let’s get married. It had passed the dawn when So Eun and Kris finally decided to go back to Seoul. Her family insisted them to stay longer but they refused because they still needed to keep up with the wedding preparation.

Kris yawned widely as he stretched his body when they walked out from the compound to the car. He felt so tired due to the sleepless night. So Eun pouted from his back as she stopped walking.

“Thank you…”, she suddenly voiced out her gratitude toward him that make Kris to turn his body back, facing her with a smirk.

“For what??? For being a good actor???”, he asked her and So Eun chuckled.

“For being nice toward my family…even though I know that it was all blind acting from you…”, she explained to him. Kris nodded but then he curved a sarcastic smile.

“Now you know how talented I am…I can act, talk and lie perfectly to anyone…that’s the talents that I got from being a successful businessman…”, he told her in his most matter-factly voice as he counted his ridiculous talents with his fingers. So Eun glared up to him, hands on her hips. But then she raised her eyebrow wickedly before she smiled again.

“You left one…”, she said and Kris frowned, hands on his own hips too.

“What else???”

“Your ultimate talent to be a hideous giraffe…that’s the major talent in you, I’m perfectly sure about it…with no doubt…”, she playfully before she nodded and walked away. Kris let out a disgust sigh to her before he followed her nearing his car. Then he stopped halfway when he eyed So Eun questioningly. She didn’t enter the passenger’s side of seat; instead she was opening the driver’s door and jumped inside in complete ease. Kris shook his head but he continued walking to get into the car too.

“Why are we switching the place??? I’m supposed to drive my OWN car…”, he asked her as he shut the door loudly. So Eun glanced sideway and winked at him.

“A gratitude for accompany me during the whole night to see my family…so, yeah…I’ll drive the car…get your rest…”, she said thoughtfully as she put on the seatbelt. Then Kris shook his head again.

“I can’t believe it…are you sure you can drive???”, he asked her uncertainly as he narrowed his eyes to her. So Eun was now started to put on the engine before she turned to give Kris her most beautiful and seductive smile toward him.

“Watch me…”, she whispered and stepped hard on the pedal, making the car to speed up forward. Kris who still hadn’t tied on his seatbelt was thrown to the front as he held his hands on the dashboard, trying to support his weight. He groaned loudly and looked to So Eun.

“Yah!!! How on Earth can I sleep if you drive like this???!!!”, he scolded her and So Eun laughed out loud.

“HAHAHAHAHA!!! Serve you right, giraffe!”

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Lay stirred in his sleep as he felt the blinding ray of morning sun came in from the nearby window. He slowly opened his eyes and blinked for awhile, trying to adjust the light. Then he sat up straight on the couch when he completely aware that it had been morning again. Another day was born. He yawned, covering his mouth with his palm before his eyes dropped to a person next to him. Go Ara was still deep in her sleep. Her face as she wandered in her dreamland was so calming and beautiful. Lay found he gulped down anxiously as he realized he was just admiring her look. So he quickly turned his face to the front and spontaneously landed his sight on a person, now sleeping on the hospital bed. His grandpa, Lay thought as he sighed weakly. His train of thoughts wondered back to last night incident, when he brought Ara to come here and met his grandpa….

*****************************************************

Lay and Ara exchanged uncertain looks before Lay inhaled deeply and knocked on the door. There was no sound reply them so he slowly pulled on the knob to open the door.

“Grandpa…”, he greeted him, eyeing the old man who was still lying down on his bed. He slightly tilted his head sideway but when saw Lay was walking in with Ara tagged behind him, turned his face away.

“Why do you come here???”, he asked coldly to his grandson as Lay stopped walking and glanced toward Ara. She was biting her lips in hesitation.

“Em…I came here to introduce you with my fiancée…she’s the one that I want to marry…not Ms. Kyung…”, Lay started but his grandfather snapped at him, glaring fiercely toward the couple.

“Rubbish! You make your own decision without even say a word to me! Now you simply came here to introduce her as your fiancée??? Such a disgrace to me!”, he scolded them as Lay hid his face down and Ara frowned sideway to him. Then she braced herself, collecting her courage before she stepped out from behind Lay. The old man shifted his cold stares to her before she bowed down politely to him.

“We are sorry about that, grandpa…please forgive us…”, she said and bowed down again. Lay looked up to her, feeling confused and thankful at the same time. At least, she was trying to convince his grandfather along side with him. So Lay himself bowed down to that old man. They heard he sighed heavily.

“Do you think a simple sorry can make thing better??? I’m feeling very disappointed toward both of you…especially you, Lay! You’re my grandson…how dare you embarrassed me in front of Ms. Kyung??? She is my best friend for a long time and now she lost her faith in me because you simply canceled the wedding like that! Don’t you know how much have you hurt her???”, he scolded them again and Lay nodded his head understandingly. But he didn’t reply him. Instead he was now kneeling down to the floor as he bowed to beg for his permission.

“Please, grandpa…I beg you…let me marry this girl…I’m sure that she can take care of me…I’m sure we will cherish each other dearly and we will build our life together…we will work hard on it…we will take care of you too…we will never leave you alone…please…I can’t marry Ms. Kyung because…because I don’t love her…”, Lay explained seriously as he kept on bowing his head to him. Ara gulped down in hesitation. She felt a bit shock with his words but she immediately reminded herself that his sincere tone was just to clouded this old man; to let him give his bless for their marriage. It was only an act, Ara. She silently told herself as she too kneeled down next to Lay.

“I’m terribly sorry, grandpa…I know we are at fault to cause this mistake…but I don’t want any further problem for Lay…if he married Ms. Kyung without any feeling toward her, that will hurt her some more…please, consider about it…surely you don’t want both for Lay and Ms. Kyung to be hurt…right???”, she asked him softly as she stared straight toward the old man. He kept his gazes on her too before he let go of a long sigh.

“Get up…don’t stay like that…”, he told them after a few minutes of awkward moment wrapped them. Lay and Ara exchanged uncertain looks between them before Lay stood on his feet and supported Ara by her shoulders to stand straight again. His grandpa was now eyeing the couple closely. His eyes shifted from Lay to Ara then back to his grandson again. Can this young people handle their married life properly? The girl looked so young and he knew how reckless his grandson was. So he shook his head again but then he pasted his gazes on Ara. He eyed her from head to toe, scanning up and down. She was wearing a mini velvet dress that looked lovely inside her. Her long black hair was framing her face perfectly and she had a small smile on her lips once she realized that he was eyeing her. When she stood next to his grandson, they looked like match made in Heaven. Their outer look really suited each other but how about their hearts??? Did they really love each other without any doubt in their feeling??? So he cleared his throat.

“Miss…”, he tried to address her but he never know her name so Ara quickly added it for him.

“Go Ara…just call me Ara, grandpa…”, she told him and the old man frowning at her.

“Tell me, Ms. Ara…how much do you love my grandson???”, he suddenly asked that make Lay to instantly looked up to him. He tried to open his mouth to say something but he was shut dead when he heard Ara had started to answer his grandpa.

“I don’t have any limit to love him…it is infinity…the only thing that I know is to be by his side…to appreciate him…forever…”, Ara put on her most sincere look when she said that to him. Lay glanced sideway to her as he tried to hide his laughter. He never knew that the outgoing Ara could act this serious and soft. Then he turned back to his grandpa once he heard him clearing his throat again.

“When do you plan to get married??? Have you canceled all the preparation that you make with Ms. Kyung???”, he asked, directing the questions more toward Lay so he exhaled shortly, ready to answer him.

“As soon as possible…Ara is a wedding planner…she can fully plan everything for our wedding…as for Ms. Kyung…I’ll settle up the matter with her…Ara and me will properly meet her to apologize about this…I’m sure she will understand…”, he explained to him and his grandpa massaged his neck uncomfortably. Then he looked up again toward Ara.

“How old are you???”, he asked her and Ara bit her lips for awhile. Maybe she was quite young for his grandson.

“22 years old this year…”, she answered shortly and Lay gazed up to her. He smiled, they shared the same age. The old man nodded slowly before he leaned his head on the pillow, closing his eyes.

“If you want to see Ms. Kyung, you better go now…I don’t want to lose her as my old friend…makes sure to clear thing with her…”, he reminded the couple as Lay started to smile widely. He understand the green light that showed by his grandfather so he quickly bowed down to him, thanking him. Ara also grinned sheepishly before she followed him, bowing politely.

“Thanks, grandpa…thank you very much…”, he muttered to him and his grandpa opened his eyes again. He forced a weak smile to them before he suddenly chocked out, making Lay and Ara to run hurriedly to his side.

“Grandpa, are you okay???”, Lay asked in afraid as he rubbed his back gently. Ara also gripped on his shoulder nervously, eyeing the old man with worried eyes. Then he shook his head slowly.

“Nothing…I’m fine…just get going…”, he told them before Lay sighed in relief and stood straight again. He bowed toward his grandpa and ready to take their leave but Ara stopped him by his arm. Lay frowned at her.

“Can we meet Ms. Kyung later??? I want to stay for awhile, accompany your grandpa…”, she asked concernedly, making both Lay and the old man to exchanged weird looks between them. But then Lay nodded understandingly and they started to drag a chair to sit beside his grandfather. Ara went on chitchatting with the old man as Lay thought silently inside his head. Thank you for saving me, Go Ara…

*************************************************

“What time is it right now???”, Lay was startled when he heard her asking him. He glanced sideway to her as she sat straight again and rubbed her eyes. He laughed and shook his head.

“What??? Don’t you know how to read the time???”, Ara asked him absentmindedly once she saw him shaking his head. Lay laughed louder right now.

“It’s not like that, idiot…Of course it’s morning right now…look around…”, he said to her and pointed a finger toward the window. Ara stupidly followed his instruction as she blinked at the bright sunshine. Then she got up from the couch and walked over to stand beside the windowpane. The sky was so clear this morning. She smiled brightly.

“Ah…I don’t know that we will stay for the whole night here…”, she said as she yawned loudly and stretched her waist and hands. Lay chuckled at her but he himself got up to stand on his feet.

“Don’t make a noise here…let’s go back…I need to rush to work…”, he told her and Ara nodded lazily. She herself has to start planning their wedding. As she arranged her steps, walking out from the room; she stopped at sideway of the hospital bed. She bent down and smiled upon staring at the old man’s sleeping face. Lay turned to her as Ara pulled the blanket higher, covering his body until his shoulders before she stood straight and walked out from the room. Lay smiled to himself at her good deed toward his grandfather.

“You like my grandpa???”, he asked her once they were inside the elevator. Ara nodded without hesitation as she grinned broadly.

“I lost my grandpa so early when I was a kid…so it kinda released my love toward him when I saw your grandpa…I realized how much I miss him now…”, she answered honestly before they laughed together. The elevator was opened so they stepped out together. They walked past the hospital lobby as Ara eyed her surrounding with a naughty smile.

“I hope you arrange the wedding venue not so far from this hospital…so that my grandpa can easily attend our wedding…”, he requested but he stopped walking when he didn’t hear her footsteps following him from behind. So he turned around to glance mysteriously when he realized that she was gone. Then Lay spotted her standing by the counter nearby them, talking to a nurse. He frowned as she bowed down with a smile to the nurse and ran back toward him.

“What is it???”, he asked questioningly before Ara held a card playfully in front of his eyes. Lay chuckled at her.

“Now what???”, he pressed again and Ara laughed wickedly.

“Our wedding will officially be carry out at this very lobby area…”, she told him proudly as she spread her hands widely to the space around them. Lay followed her gesture but then he shook his head.

“We can’t have a wedding inside the hospital, right??? No one ever do that…”, he replied her dully but she shook a finger to him.

“Nope! But we will be the first one then…we will get married here so that your grandpa can easily come down from his room to attend the wedding…easy enough, right??? Now let’s go back! I want to make a deal with the director of this hospital!”, she said excitedly and started to walk pass him. He sighed unbelievably but he turned his body to stare at Ara, now skipping as she walked out from the hospital. She was indeed a very weird-thinking girl but he liked her very idea. It shows that she was cared about his grandpa. Lay thought to himself as he suddenly felt something strange inside his heart. He clutched his chest. What kind of feeling is this??? He heard his heart beating madly before he shook his head and hastily made a move to keep up with her paces.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Lee Yoo Bi wandering around the bridal shop as she watched the lines of white dresses hung along the wall. Suddenly she stopped in front of a dress and smiled up to it. She lifted a hand to touch the laces on the dress as she smiled even broader, admiring its design.

“You can try it on…”, she was startled when someone greeted her from behind. Yoo Bi turned before she shook her head followed by small laughter.

“No…I’m just looking around…I’m not the one who will get married…”, she answered the salesgirl and the latter nodded to her.

“Then…you’re a friend of that couple???”, she asked her when she pointed toward Yoo Na and Luhan, standing not so far from them. Yoo Bi glanced toward them and smiled upon seeing the two busied choosing a wedding dress for her sister. She shook her head again.

“No…I’m not their friend…I’m their wedding planner…”, she told her excitedly before she held up a notebook toward the salesgirl so that she could check on the list of wedding preparation Yoo Bi made for the couple. Then they laughed with each other.

“I see…that’s great then…but still…you can try out the dress…just for fun…”, the salesgirl welcomed her again after they had stopped laughing. Yoo Bi grinned sheepishly but she looked up back to the dress. She narrowed her eyes.

“Hmmm…okay then…for once…”, she finally agreed and the salesgirl helped her to bring down the dress. Then they walked over to a fitting room. Luhan was still discussing with Yoo Na over the dresses when he looked around to find Yoo Bi.

“Where is Yoo Bi???”, he asked her and Yoo Na tilted her head around.

“I don’t know…maybe she is at another side over there…”, she answered him and poked her head toward the direction across from their standing place. Luhan nodded and gazed back to the dress inside his hands.

“Here…try this on first…”, he instructed her and pushed the dress toward Yoo Na. She chuckled and held up the dress in front of them.

“Eh??? You like this one??? Don’t you think the tail is too long???”, she asked again but Luhan laughed.

“No…I always imagine you as a beautiful mermaid…so this design suit the idea very well…now go on…”, he insisted and pushed her lightly to start walking toward the fitting room. Yoo Na pouted but she obeyed him and bowed down to the salesgirl as they walked entering the room together. Luhan pulled the curtain off before he walked to land his on a couch, situated in front of the fitting rooms. He crossed his legs together as he started to grab a magazine from the arm of the couch and flipped through it.

“Wow…you look so gorgeous!”, Luhan heard someone cheered as he held up his head toward the direction where the voice came. Then he was frozen upon seeing Yoo Bi walking out from behind the curtain as a beautiful wedding dress wrapped around her body. She smiled sheepishly toward Luhan when she noticed that he was staring at her. She looked down, eyeing the dress before she chuckled toward Luhan.

“Don’t think too much…I’m just playfully trying it on…”, she said to him as Luhan laughed shortly. Then he put down the magazine back on the couch before he walked over to stand face to face with Yoo Bi. He observed her from head to toe as he rubbed his chin like deep in thinking. Yoo Bi smacked him on his chest and they broke into funny laughter.

“Aigoo…you’re so pretty, Yoo Bi ah…mature enough to be a bride…”, he commented and Yoo Bi shook her head.

“Please…I’m only 18, okay???”, she reminded him in sulky tone but Luhan smirked to her.

“No, you have a face of a grandma so you surely can get married by now…”, he again and Yoo Bi started to walk forward to land a hard punch on his shoulders but in her attempt to do that, she accidently stepped on the dress and she slipped as she lost her balance.

“Ah!”, she screamed shortly and closed her eyes, knowing that she will fall to the floor but fortunately, a pair sturdy arms caught her by her waist, preventing her from falling down. Yoo Bi instantly opened her eyes and she was shock to see that Luhan’s face was just a few inches away from her. They froze in each other embraces as Yoo Bi has to cling on his shoulders so that she didn’t fall back. They blinked stupidly, didn’t know how to react on this. Suddenly their eyes were blinded by flashing of camera, coming from one side of their bodies. Luhan and Yoo Bi simultaneously looking to that side and saw that two salesgirls were capturing their pictures.

“Wow! You two look really good together…a perfect newlywed!”, they cheered them as Luhan hastily let Yoo Bi go. Yoo Bi also quickly stood straight on her heels as Luhan rubbed his hair in confusion.

“Em…sorry, missy…but we’re not the couple…I’m just his wedding planner…his bride is still inside…trying on the dress…”, Yoo Bi told them sheepishly and the two clapped their hands on their mouths.

“Oh, our apologizes…we don’t know about it…”, one of them said as they bowed down toward Luhan and Yoo Bi. But Luhan shook his head and smiled.

“Don’t bother…but may I see the photo???”, he asked them again and quickly they handed him the camera. Yoo Bi pouted but she too stood closer next to Luhan to peek at the camera. Luhan pushed on the button and they ended up laughing loudly when they stared down to that picture. Their bodies’ posture was so epic when Luhan was supporting Yoo Bi around her waist while Yoo Bi was holding tightly to his shoulders. They looked like in the middle of making a salsa dance movement and the thought brought out another cheerful laughter from Luhan and Yoo Bi. Yoo Na was now ready with her dress but once she stepped out from the fitting room, her smile was swept away from her face. She watched in silence as Luhan and Yoo Bi continued teasing each other about the picture. They laughed happily toward each other and a sudden idea poked out from Yoo Na’s head. Maybe, if she can convince her sister to accept Luhan…then only she can leave him and sincerely be together with Kim Bum. Yoo Na thought desperately before Luhan looked up to her.

“Oh, Yoo Na ah!”, he called out to her and Yoo Na immediately put on her smile back. She walked over toward Yoo Bi and Luhan as her little sister handed back the camera to the salesgirl just now. Yoo Bi turned to face Yoo Na again as she clapped her hands excitedly.

“Wow!!! Daebak, unnie!!! You look so gorgeous in this dress!!!”, she praised her and made a thumb up toward the couple. Luhan laughed along with her and he made a high-five with Yoo Bi.

“As expected from my lovely wife, right???”, he boasted around with a proud grin and Yoo Bi chuckled while her sister laughed sheepishly.

“Aigoo…don’t be lovey-dovey in front of me…seriously, I’m still a minor…”, Yoo Bi teased them and she turned around to leave the couple. Luhan winked naughtily to Yoo Na before he leaned forward to kiss her on her cheek but he was stopped at once when Yoo Bi turned back her head playfully.

“Hahahaha! Sorry, I corrupted the mood…but whatever you want to do, make it fast because we need to check out the venue right after this…okay???”, she reminded them as she flipped through the pages of her note book, pretended to be busy as a wedding planner. Luhan and Yoo Na laughed at her but they nodded their heads in union. Yoo Bi blew them a flying kiss before she walked away.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Kim So Eun stood, looking awkward as she stared suspiciously to a woman that eyed her in equal awkwardness. She gulped down nervously as So Eun shifted her eyes from her head down to her toe. She was wearing a formal blouse and a low cut jeans with a pair of old school spectacle and a berry on her head. She looked mature and dashing at the same time, so much of a fashion queen. So Eun thought alone before that woman stopped walking in front of her and opened a file that she held inside her hand. She flipped the file, browsing through the pages before she stopped staring on one of it and gazed up again to So Eun. She cleared loudly.

“Ms. Kim…how tall are you???”, she suddenly asked her that made So Eun to blink dumbly for awhile.

“Er…”, So Eun was hesitated but then she grinned at the woman.

“I’m only 1.66 m…”, she answered truthfully and that woman spontaneously shook her head. She frowned confusedly as she stared again on the file.

“Young master is 1.87 m so both of you are different about 21 cm in height…”, she concluded, making her mental calculation and she snapped close the file back. Then she handed the file to a maid that stood behind her. She glanced again toward So Eun, shaking her head.

“There’s no way they will look match together…”, she commented and walked past So Eun. So Eun herself chuckled as she bit her lips. She didn’t give a damn about it if her height didn’t match that giraffe! She was a normal girl not some kind of alien species escaped from planet ape like that annoying giraffe. She nodded in agreement before she saw someone entered this large fitting room. It was Kris. He walked in and when their eyes met each other, he smirked toward her. So Eun glared to him and she turned her body away. For God’s sake! This was just a fitting room but its size was bigger than the bedroom+toilet+bathroom in her own house. So Eun rolled her eyes again. Why would they want to cause such wasting??? Didn’t they think to do some charity work like donating this land to the orphan, helping them building their orphanage??? That was more considerate. So Eun mumbling alone inside her head before the woman just now clapped her hand to a line of maids that queued next to the entrance door. She looked arrogantly toward them.

“Bring in all the stuff that I’ve ordered earlier…”, she instructed them and at once, they bowed to her and walked out robotically. So Eun sighed to the maids, feeling sympathy that they had to live according to someone’s order. Then her eyes shifted back to that woman, now walking toward Kris. She greeted him and shook her hand with him. Then Kris suddenly turned his head to So Eun, frowning to her.

“What are you doing there??? Come and properly meet Ms. Jea…”, he called for her so So Eun chuckled but she walked over to stand next to Kris. Then she smiled plastically toward that woman.

“Hi, I’m Kim So Eun…nice meeting you, Ms. Jea…”, she said to her and held out a hand toward Ms. Jea. That woman smiled back as she took her hand, shaking it for awhile.

“Nice meeting you too, Ms. Kim…let’s cooperate together…I’ll do my best to help you…”, she told her but then So Eun shook her head absentmindedly.

“Don’t bother…I never seek for your help after all…”, she replied dumbly that it makes Kris to glare at her.

“Of course Ms. Jea is helping us…she’s our wedding coordinator…she’s in charge of all the attires for the occasion!”, Kris explained in anger as So Eun bit her lips. That was why Ms. Jea looked so fashionable. She was their attires coordinator! So Eun grinned shyly before the door was opened widely again. They turned their bodies to face it and So Eun was startled to see the maids brought in boxes of shoes into this room. They placed it down on a giant long table as Ms. Jea started to hover around the shoes, eyeing them closely. She looked so serious when she was choosing the most suitable shoes for the couple. Then she looked up toward Kris and So Eun.

“Let’s start with the bride, shall we???”, she asked them as So Eun sighed weakly. Kris gazed down to her, he smirked before he walked away to sit around a coffee table, enjoying himself over a cup of cappuccino. Meanwhile So Eun was struggling to brace herself as she was asked to continuously trying the high heels one after another. They placed a tall, huge mirror around the room and So Eun has to try wearing all the heels and walking in front of the mirror to find a pair of perfect heels that fated for her. She was once obeyed Ms. Jea but then she was damn startled when that woman held up a pair of white high heel in front of her eyes.

“I think this heels is the most suitable for your wedding dress…put it on…”, she ordered her again and placed the heels down in front of her feet. So Eun eyed the shoes but she bit her lips in hesitation, didn’t even budge to slip on the heels. Then she looked up toward Ms. Jea.

“Can I not wearing this one??? It’s so high!”, she complained as she picked one of the heels and stared at it in disgust. It looked very expensive and shining but So Eun never attracted to it. Never! But then Ms. Jea shook her head as she walked over to So Eun.

“Ms. Kim…be considerate, will you??? You’re about to walk down the aisle in less than two weeks and we need to make you look completely perfect for the wedding…the whole nation is expecting your best look! So you need to make yourself presentable enough for the young master…now try it on!”, Ms. Jea scolded her coldly as she rolled her eyes and walked away again. So Eun pouted but she put down the heel back and started to slip in her legs inside it.

“How tall is this heels???”, she asked her and Mrs. Jea answered carelessly.

“About 7 inches…”, her words made So Eun to tremble and she spontaneously fell on her feet. She stumbled on the floor before Kris looked up to her. He laughed shortly at her as So Eun rubbed her palms. It was hurt because it scratched to the floor just now. Ms. Jea let go of a long sigh before she clapped her hands again.

“Don’t give up yet…come on, stand up and start walking…you need to practice so that you won’t fall on the wedding day…”, she reminded her and So Eun sighed in despair. She felt tired to face this hard preparation. She hid her face down, staring to the floor before suddenly someone offered a hand to help her stood up again. So Eun slowly gazed up to that person and she saw that it was Kris whom holding out his hand for her. She chuckled but she took his hand and Kris pulled her up again. Then he let go of her hand as he walked over to the table, looking around the shoes.

“I’m sorry that you have to face this problem…”, he said but still didn’t look straight to So Eun. She pouted before she tried to take out the heels from her feet but So Eun stopped dead once she met with Ms. Jea’s bloodshot stares. So Eun grinned sheepishly and pushed the heels into her feet again. She spread her arms wide to both side of her body to keep the balance of her body. Then she glanced toward Kris again.

“Don’t bother…I’m not taking this marriage as something serious after all…”, So Eun replied him and Kris nodded his head in agreement.

“Good to know that…because I know that after we got married, there are so many things that you need to be patient with…it’s not that easy to be a director’s wife…”, he reminded her and leaned on the table to face So Eun again. So Eun chuckled even when she was in the middle to try walking normally in the damn high heels! Kris laughed upon seeing her duckling steps but then he shook his head.

“There’s only one thing that I can promise you about our marriage…”, he told her suddenly, making So Eun to slightly turned her head toward him again.

“Huh???”, she barely heard him as she concentrated on the heels.

“Divorce…I can promise you that in our marriage because someday…I’ll let you go…”, he finished his sentence that made So Eun to stare emptily to his face. Kris also looked deep into her eyes as that strange beating filled their hearts again. So Eun looked away at once and Kris bit his lips, shifting his sight to another way. Then he stood straight again on his feet, keeping his hands inside his pocket.

“Let’s start choosing my shoes, Ms. Jea…”, he ordered her and that coordinator nodded to him. She turned to look at So Eun instead.

“You can take your break…”, she told her and So Eun grinned happily. At last, she was escaped from these feet-wrecking heels but then she stopped dead in her attempt to take off the heels.

“Em, but remember, Ms. Kim…wherever you go inside this house, you have to wear that heels…so that you will be comfortable to walk with it during the wedding…take it as a practice then…”, Ms. Jea reminded her again and So Eun dropped her shoulders as she pouted. Kris laughed slowly again as he glanced sideway to the depressed So Eun. Poor her, she even have to wear it during her rest time. So Eun cursed under her breath but she briefly nodded and started to walk slowly to the exit. She left Kris with Ms. Jea and all the maids as she walked out from the fitting room. This room situated on the west wing of this second floor. So Eun wandered around the big house. She couldn’t believe that she was actually in her groom’s house. It was so huge that it didn’t look like a house! It felt like in a five stars hotel; the decoration, the design, the landscape. Everything about this house was so fabulous and luxurious! So Eun continued walking until she found herself lost among the rooms. She rubbed her hair in confusion, trying to find a way back to the fitting room but it was nowhere to be seen. So Eun started to feel worried and anxious as she walked further again. She looked for any maid inside this house but none of them was around the lobby. Finally, So Eun stopped walking as she leaned on a wall. She was panting; she never walked this far inside a house and eventually got lost! So Eun cursed under her breath again as she kicked the wall behind her but then…

“Aaa…ah!”, she was startled when the wall accicently shifted and pushed her body inside. Five seconds later, So Eun found herself standing alone in a bedroom. She felt her jaw dropped open widely when she eyed her surroundings. First, she mistook a door as a wall and right now, she was in a mysterious giant bedroom. It was so big that it almost took the size of her whole house! So Eun gulped down but she walked further inside. Then she glanced up to a tall frame, hung on one side of the wall. She chuckled as she realized this room belonged to Kris. The photo inside that frame was his picture. So Eun smirked annoyingly as she made a gesture to punch his picture. But he didn’t get mad on her like he always did because his frozen body only managed to stare coldly toward her.

“Aigoo…even in the picture he still trying to act cool…aigoo! Get a grip, will you???”, she scolded his picture and moved to explore more about him. She stopped in front of a table as she bent her head down to look at the collection of his pictures. It was in different poses but So Eun thought Kris has a weird way of taking the photo. She picked up one of the frame as she glared down grudgingly toward him.

“Yah! Do you think yourself as a K-pop idol??? Aigoo…trying hard to pose like a super model…a good and nice picture have to be occupied with this sign, you know…then only your picture will look lively and smart! Aish!”, So Eun taught the Kris inside the photo as she made a peace sign toward him. That was the sign that she meant could make the picture looked more lively and smart. Then she put down the frame and walked over to his bed when there was something caught her attention. So Eun put her hands on her hips as she shook her head in disbelief.

“Aigoo…I didn’t know that such a big man like him would love to sleep with doll…aigoo!!!”, she mumbled again as So Eun widened her eyes on the multi-collection of Kris’s puppets. There were cute bears, rabbit, alpaca, dinosaur, pooh, doraemon and many types of cartoon doll arranged properly on his bed. So Eun sighed heavily before she took one of the bears. She hugged it close to her body and threw it back on the bed. Then she patted the multi-sized dolls as she smirked.

“Poor all of you that you have to accompany such a lonely boy like him…”, she commented again as she turned to another way. This time she walked approaching his office table. She steps on two rows of the short stairs before she came to stand in front of the table. There were piles of book and files as she shoved the papers around on the table. Then So Eun walked again and landed her on the comfortable chair.

“Ah…so relaxing…’, she stretched and finally kicked out the heels from her legs. She left it forgotten on the floor before she frowned on something. She wheeled the chair closer to the table and So Eun picked up a small frame situated on a corner of that table. It was a picture of Kris with a girl. He hugged that girl tightly around her neck as they grinned happily toward So Eun. Then So Eun remembered something about the girl inside that photo…

“What do you think??? Do you think she is prettier than Sooyoung???” ,she remembered Kris’s friends talked about her.

“We share the same ‘S’, I think…because my name is Sooyoung…”, she remembered the girl introduced herself.

“For God’s sake, she has a name, okay??? Which is Sooyoung!! And she is way prettier and more precious than just a cheap wedding planner like you!!”, So Eun even remembered it, the way Kris was scolding her about this girl on the very first time they met. Slowly So Eun put down the frame back to its place. She felt a strange gloominess inside her heart. So this was his girlfriend; a girl that was with Kris before this, before they decided to get married together. The question was, why didn’t Kris marry her instead of So Eun??? What had happened to them??? So Eun thought silently before she was startled to hear the door was pushed open. Spontaneously, So Eun dropped to her knees to hide down the office table. She closed her eyes for a second before she opened it back and slowly peeked out to the person that just entered this room. As expected, it was Kris. He was now walking around to stop in front of the dressing table and fixed his hairstyle. So Eun rolled her eyes in mental rejection but then she bit her lips. If Kris caught her sneaking into his bedroom, she would be a dead meat! So she needed to find a way to run out right now! Yes, So Eun agreed to herself as she nodded in determination. She peeked back toward Kris and realized that he was arranging his steps to walk over to this office table. Immediately So Eun covered with her hand, preventing herself from screaming. Suddenly Kris stopped halfway in front of his bed. So Eun took that chance to start running away. She looked around for awhile and spotted a door that lead to another room. Maybe she could hide there for awhile before Kris leave his room again. So she started to crawl slowly toward the door as she briefly peeked back to Kris. He was now frowning as he picked up a bear that was thrown by So Eun just now. It was weird. Who could have touching his bears??? Cause he noticed it that the arrangement was wrong. It looks a bit messier than before but Kris shook his head slowly as he chose to drop the matter. He walked over to his office table again.

So Eun was now sighing in relief as she was safely hiding inside his…bathroom. Yeah, So Eun just noticed it once she saw the bathtub, the sink, the shower and the toilet. She chuckled but she walked over to stand in front of the mirror. Then she looked down to her feet and she grasped in shock. She left her high heels outside!!! She left it somewhere around his office table!!! So Eun groaned in whisper tone as she crumpled her hair in frustration. Then she slowly approached the door again. She was crossing her hands, praying that Kris won’t notice her heels there. She inhaled deeply before she dared herself to slightly open the door and peeked out from it. Instantly, she saw Kris; now busied himself over the documents on his office table. So Eun scanned the floor around him and easily spotted the white shining heels under his chair. She bit her lips. Please, don’t push your chair backward….So Eun prayed in her heart before she quickly closed the door back when she saw Kris held up his head straight again.

“Prepare the tub for me…I want to take my bath right now…”, So Eun spontaneously widened her eyes once her ears caught that command of him toward his maid. She was so dead right now! Where should she hide for more??? There was no other room inside this bathroom!!! So Eun thought desperately as she eyed the area. Then she heard the footsteps nearing this bathroom so she knew that she needed to take a fast action before she got caught by anyone. The maids opened the door and they stepped in to prepare the warm bath for Kris. One of them approached the tub and pulled on the pipe to let the water poured down. So Eun grasped as soon as she saw the flowing water. Then she gripped tighter on the curtain’s rail as she tried her hard to make her body stayed stiff so that the maids won’t see her body wrapped inside the curtain that will cover this bathtub when Kris step into it. The maid mixed the water with some fragment bath liquid before they got out and closed the door. So Eun sighed shortly but she held her breath again once she heard the door being opened by someone again. The water had now fully filled the tub and it was bubbling with the soup inside it. So Eun climbed on the edge of the tub to hide her body more inside the curtain but she was frozen in shock when Kris suddenly stepped into the bathtub. So Eun shut her eyes tight, didn’t dare to look at his body but she mischievously peeked a little to take a look on him. She sighed in relief when she realized Kris still have his towel covering his legs from his stomach to his knees. But still, So Eun found herself hard to breathe when she have to stare at his firm and broad back body like this. Sheepishly, she hid her face inside the curtain. Guessed she have to wait until he finish taking his bath then to safely come out from this room. Kris was now slowly lying down his body inside the bathtub. He rested his head on the head of the tub before he closed his eyes. So Eun shifted uncomfortably as she felt her legs started to cramp because she has to stand stiffly on the edge of the tub. So Eun tried to relax her body but suddenly Kris who didn’t aware that she was inside the curtain, pulled the curtain to stretch it so that it can cover the whole tub. Instead, Kris was startled when someone fell straight on his body!

“Ah...Argh!!!”, So Eun screamed as she felt her body lost its balance and helplessly fell into the tub when she slipped from the edge.

“DUSH!!!”, she bumped into someone as So Eun howled in pain. Her head was just collided with the wall so she rubbed it and closed her eyes to ease down the pain. But then she regained her senses and instantly opened her eyes, only to find herself staring eyes to eyes with Kris. He was raising his eyebrow high toward her when So Eun slowly darted her eyes down to his bare chest. She gulped nervously when she realized that she fell on top of his topless body. So Eun immediately tried to support her body to get up, distancing their bodies but the slippery bubbles water was making her progress slow. Kris was still lost for words; he never knew that this innocence looking girl could be this naughty as she tried to peek at him when he was taking his bath! Kris quickly hid his laughter but they were both froze in awkwardness when someone knocked on the door.

“Young master, here is your bathrobe…”, they heard his maid told him as she opened the door wide. Usually, Kris didn’t mind that his maids got into the bathroom when he was still taking his bath because he covered the tub with the curtain but today…he wasn’t alone in here. The maid stepped in but she hastily stopped on the doorway as she clutched her heart and let the bathrobe dropped to the floor. She was startled to watch her young master was taking his bath with his fiancée inside the very same tub! Their position was too scandalous with Kris lying down inside the tub and having So Eun on his body as she gripped both of her hands on his shoulders. They were looking eyes to eyes before they turned to stare apologetically toward the maid. Then she shook her head in fast speed.

“No! Don’t bother about me! Please…please carry on!”, she said to them, hiding her shameful face as she hastily picked up the bathrobe and put it down on the sink. So Eun frowned at her as she still struggled to get up from Kris.

“What do you mean by carry on??? It’s not that I’m here to peek at him!”, So Eun scolded as she pushed Kris on his chest. The maid was now closing the door back, leaving the two with their suspicious ‘activity’. So Eun widened her eyes, feeling scared as she tried to get out from the tub.

“Then what are you doing here exactly??? Are you trying to me???”, Kris asked spontaneously that it shock So Eun and made her fell back into the tub. The water splashed and it spilt on Kris’s face, making him to close his eyes for awhile; gathering his patience toward this girl. So Eun bit her lips, enduring the pain that screamed inside her when her body fell on the wall but she tried to get up again. She glared toward Kris before that who eyed her in equal disgust.

“Over my dead body!”, she yelled stubbornly to him and climbed up to free herself out from the bathtub but then, her luck was so bad as once again, she slipped and unfortunately this time, her body was thrown backward and fell straight on Kris…making their lips to meet with each other.

So Eun blinked.

Kris blinked.

Did…did they just kissed each other right now???? Then…

“AAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!!”, both of them screamed out loud, making the maids outside the bathroom to be startled again. What a happy newlywed-to-be, wasn’t they????

To be continued….

"I was supposed to be his wedding planner, not his bride!"