Chapter 18 - "Our Happiness is Just for 1 Second..."

The Wedding Planners

 

THE WEDDING PLANNERS

(A/N): Again, sorry for the delay in updating...I'm kinda tired lately...work, family etc...hahaha...but here is the update and hope to see your supportive comments again...thanks a lot for my readers who stay tuned until the end in IRREVOCABLE and a special welcome to littletea!!! Thanks for finding this fic all the way from winglin till here...kamsahamnida!!! And keep your superb comment... >,< also thanks for hakitaa and others that willing to upvoted this fic...I never expect until 6 but it's a good start...thanks again!!!

“Yoo Bi ah...”, Mrs. Lee lightly touched Yoo Bi on her shoulder. She never opens to answer either to turn looking at her. Instead, Yoo Bi kept her sight fixed outside the window – staring to the raindrops fell from the skies like thousands of crystal. Mrs. Lee let go of a heavy sigh and she took a seat next to her daughter.

“Yoo Bi ah...please, don’t stay like this...it’s time to go now...”, she reminded her daughter again. Yoo Bi gulped down as soon as she heard her.

“You want me to send Luhan oppa away? No...I’m not going anywhere!”, she closed her eyes and suddenly snapped at her mother. Mrs. Lee frowned on her troubled face, now glaring sideway to her with her teary eyes.

“If you keep on delaying this...I’m sure Luhan will be suffering for more...just let him go in peace...”, Yoo Bi bit her lips, feeling the sharpest pain cut through her heart when her ears caught Mrs. Lee’s words to her. Then she felt Mrs. Lee grabbed her hand and squeezed harder on it.

“Be strong...I know you can do this...”, she added, encouraging her again. Lastly, Yoo Bi held her breath and glanced around to look at her mother. Mrs. Lee forced a weak smile to her before Yoo Bi nodded and pushed her body to stand up.

Mrs. Lee helped her to walk out from the room as she circled an arm around Yoo Bi’s shoulders. They arranged their steps until they entered the living room. Yoo Bi looked around the crowd, all staring to her with sympathetic faces before she caught sight of Yoo Na. Her sister was crying in her husband’s arms as she buried her face on Kim Bum’s chest. As soon as she noticed Yoo Bi was there, she let go of him and ran for her little sister. Yoo Na trapped Yoo Bi inside her tight hug.

“I’m so sorry, Yoo Bi ah...I’m terribly sorry...please, forgive me...”, even when she kept on begging to her, Yoo Bi kept her eyes stern on the big object situated in the middle of the room. Yoo Bi hated it, to see this kind of ceremony with people dressed in black and...the coffin. She flinched when she refused to remember who the person was laying inside it.

Yoo Na kept on sobbing on her shoulders when they heard the priest was announcing something to the crowd, “Attention everyone...it’s now time for us to give our last regard toward the late...start with closest family relatives...please, come forward...”

Mr. Lee turned his face, frowning on his wife before he gave Mrs. Lee a nod. She sighed in despair again but she patted Yoo Bi on her back.

“Darling, I think we should start with you...”, Yoo Na let go of her sister when their mother informed them and she cupped Yoo Bi’s face inside her hands to take a better look on her. Yoo Bi looked very pale today, expressionless.

“Go on, honey...he must be dying to see you too...”, Yoo Na said, squeezing Yoo Bi firmly on her shoulders before Mrs. Lee came to hand Yoo Bi with a flower – lily. Yoo Bi gazed down emptily on it, never make any move to take it so Yoo Na helped her and she placed the lily inside her palm.

Yoo Bi closed her eyes, gathering even the slightest strength inside her just to start walking. Slowly, she took her first step but she kept her head down, staring only on the floor. The crowd around were watching her with tears drenching their faces, making Yoo Bi felt harder to stay walking alone. She bit her lips and gripped harder on the lily. The closer she was with the coffin, the harder for her to breathe. Finally, she was there. Yoo Bi stopped, standing just before the long bed – covered with satin and roses. Using her last strength, she dared to lift up her face and gazed inside it. Spontaneously, her eyes landed on his face – Luhan’s face. Without so much effort, a tear naturally escaped from the corner of her eye. Then another after another until Yoo Bi felt her vision was entirely filled with her thick tears and she couldn’t see Luhan’s face anymore. Giving up, she let her weak body fell down to the floor.

“Yoo Bi ah!!!”, Both her parents and Yoo Na ran to catch her but Yoo Bi had landed on the floor as she cried her heart out and clung tighter to the coffin. She refused to see Luhan inside it. She refused to accept the fact that...that...that he was dead.

“Yoo Bi ah!”, Mr. Lee gathered her daughter inside his arms as he cuddled Yoo Bi closer to his chest. Mrs. Lee and Yoo Na burst out crying again, hugging each other as they could only watch their little princess enduring the pain but they can’t possibly share her grief.

“Appa! Tell me that it’s not true! Tell me that Luhan oppa is not dead!!! Tell me, appa!!! I beg you!!! My husband is not dead!!!! My Luhan oppa is not dead!!! He is not leaving me alone!!! He promised to stay with me and he will keep his promise, right??? Please, appa...please!!!”, Yoo Bi started to yell at her father and she shook him hard on his shoulders. Mr. Lee tried to stop her from moving, keeping her shut inside his grip but Yoo Bi pushed him away and she stood up to tilt her head, gazing inside the coffin.

“Yah, Luhan oppa!!! Wake up, will you???!!! Don’t joke around with me!!! Oppa!!!”, Yoo Bi started to pick Luhan’s body inside her hands and she hugged him tightly around his shoulders, bending down her body inside the coffin. Mr. Lee and his wife tried to stop her, pulling her away from the motionless Luhan but Yoo Bi gripped tighter to him. She shook her head aggressively as she cried louder now.

“I can’t let you go!!! Please...come back to me, oppa...please...oppa!!!!”

“Yoo Bi ah! Please, don’t act like this! Yoo Bi ah!”, Mr. Lee yelled at her but Yoo Bi listened to none of them anymore. She continued to scream for Luhan.

“Oppa!!! Please wake up!!! Luhan oppa!!!”

“LEE YOO BI!”, Yoo Bi opened her teary eyes wide when she was startled, hearing someone shouted her name out loud. She hastily wiped her madly wet cheeks and the first thing that she saw was her mother, kneeling down in front of her. Mrs. Lee was crying too as she pulled Yoo Bi into her embrace.

“Yoo Bi ah...what’s wrong with you, baby??? Are you having a nightmare???”, she asked her, gently on Yoo Bi’s back. Yoo Bi immediately gripped on her shirt and she rested her head on Mrs. Lee’s shoulder.

“I’m so afraid, omma...I...I dreamt that...Luhan oppa...oppa...he is...dea...”

“Shhh...”, her mother instantly cut her off when she was about to utter the word ‘dead’. Mrs. Lee shook her head and she clung tighter to Yoo Bi. “Everything is going to be alright, Yoo Bi ah...your oppa will come back to you...I promise...”

“So where is oppa now???”, Yoo Bi asked her again, pulling away so that she could see Mrs. Lee in her eyes. Her mother touched her face and she wiped her tears with her fingers.

“He is still in the operating room, honey...we need to wait until his operation is done...so in the meantime, let’s just pray for the best for him, okay??? Be strong...Luhan need you the most now so you can’t lose control yet...”, Mrs. Lee advised her daughter and Yoo Bi slightly nodded her head. She hugged her mother again, hiding her face inside her hair as she closely prayed to God, please don’t take him away from her...please let him stay with her for longer time and please keep Luhan safe. Yoo Bi knew she can’t lose him yet because...he was the only person that she loves the most, now and forever.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

“Aish...”, So Eun gazed up toward the huge villa in front of her. Just two weeks staying out and now, she needs to be here again. Before she took another step to climb up the stairs toward the main door, she felt someone slipped his hand between her fingers. So Eun glanced sideway and she spotted Kris was smiling to her.

“Don’t be a stranger...it’s your home too...it’s our home, remember?”, he reminded her, swinging their entwined hands together like two dumb-happy-for-nothing kids. So Eun stuck out her tongue and glared to him.

“Of course...it’s my home, my living room, my kitchen, my dining room, my swimming pool, my garden and my husband!”, she said, balled up her fist in determination and Kris laughed out at her, shaking his head.

“Yeah...everything is yours...I don’t have any share on it...”, he pretended to sulk but So Eun let go of his hand and she punched Kris on his shoulder.

“Ouch! What was that for???”, he jerked up his eyebrow while So Eun smirked.

“Actually I don’t really care about things...I just need one vital thing to be mine...which is this...”, So Eun told him afterward and she pointed her finger straight to his chest, the exact place where it kept his heart. Kris followed her direction and immediately understood her meaning – she desired nothing more than his heart, his love. Kris curved up a dashing smile before he gazed on her pretty, uncertain face.

“It’s all yours, little wifey...”, he answered without hesitation and bent down toward her. Kris briefly kissed her cheek and So Eun giggled, pushing his body away.

“Okay, enough being lovey -dovey...let’s get inside...”, she told him and Kris chuckled. But he simply gave her a nod before he took her hand again and led her into the house. Pushing the door inside to open, So Eun tailed her husband from behind. They stepped in and So Eun paused halfway as soon as she landed her eyes on a person, sitting on the couch in the middle of the wide living room. Sooyoung smiled up to them and she stood up, rubbing her belly with her right hand as her left hand was placed on her waist.

“Welcome home, So Eun sshi...”, she strangely being polite to her by bowing down to greet So Eun. So Eun bit her lips hesitantly but she glanced up to Kris when he hugged her around her waist.

“Sooyoung insisted to wait for you until you get home...so I guess a little greet will be appreciated...”, Kris whispered to her with his low voice, preventing from Sooyoung to hear them. So Eun forced a thin smile to him and she nodded.

“Annyeong, Sooyoung sshi...it’s...’nice’ to see you again...”, So Eun can’t stop herself from pausing a bit at the word ‘nice’. Kris covered his mouth with his fist, stopping himself from laughing out loud upon eyeing the silence war between these two women. Sooyoung lit up a bright smile on her own face as she took her steps approaching Kris and So Eun. So Eun kept her eyes fixed on her until Sooyoung stopped in front of them. She held out a hand toward So Eun.

“I’m sorry that I didn’t have a chance before to properly see you and ask for your permission to stay here...but I guess now you’re back, please let me stay here to protect my baby...”, Sooyoung told her, lifting up her left hand to pat her small round belly. So Eun eyed the invisible baby inside and her heart started to feel a gentle motherly love sneaking into her. She curved up a smile and took a step forward.

“Can I touch him???”, So Eun asked, glancing up to Sooyoung and she grinned, nodding her head. Then Sooyoung stretched her right hand and she picked So Eun’s palm to place it on her stomach instead. They laughed together as So Eun the baby inside it. Kris looked away and blinked his eyes – why were they suddenly became so harmonious??? Laughing and giggling together??? Kris pouted alone, felt like he was marrying two women now!

“Of course you can stay here...just remember to keep healthy for your safe delivery later...”, So Eun concluded at last and she looked up again on Sooyoung. She bit her lips, “Can I???”

“Yes...sure thing...”, So Eun assured her and she pulled Sooyoung’s hand to shake it for a while. It was a good thing to live in peace together. As long as Sooyoung never get into her business with Kris, So Eun herself won’t easily get piss off – maybe.

“Thank you so much, So Eun sshi!”, Sooyoung said in excitement and she leaned toward her to give So Eun a hug. So Eun laughed a bit but she returned her hug awkwardly. Kris grinned upon eyeing them from behind but his smile dead when he saw Sooyoung was staring sharply to him. She rested her chin on So Eun’s shoulder and her hand started to So Eun’s silky hair.

“Let’s be good together in this house...”, she whispered to So Eun but she winked to Kris. He suddenly felt creepy about her and Kris cleared his throat.

“Okay...enough with the drama...I’m hungry...so can you cook me something to eat, So Eun ah???”, he tried to ask, wanting to bring his wife escape from Sooyoung. So Eun rolled her eyes when she heard him but she let go of Sooyoung.

“I just got myself back at home and you started to order me again...”, So Eun complaint, glaring to him but Sooyoung laughed and patted So Eun on her shoulder.

“Don’t worry...just go and be a good wife...I wanna go back to my room...”, Sooyoung told her, grinning and So Eun simply nodded with a sincere smile. Kris pulled So Eun on her arm and they excused themselves together, entering the kitchen. Sooyoung was still smiling, watching them disappeared from behind but her smile was swept away when someone cleared his throat.

“It feels strange watching a witch acting all good girl...”, Lee Joon commented, being sarcastic as he came to stand beside Sooyoung. She shot him a glare from the corner of her eyes but she smirked.

“I’m a very universal witch...so, shall we talk???”, Sooyoung carelessly said and she turned her body sideway to question him. Lee Joon folded his arms across his chest.

“Talk about what???”, he raised his eyebrow to her and Sooyoung gave him a wicked smile.

“Talk about being a successful devil...”, she concluded and walked over to sit on the couch. Lee Joon frowned to her but he followed and ended up sitting across from her around the living room.

“I hate it...”, Sooyoung started but Lee Joon pouted, shaking his head. “You hate everything...”

“Shut up and listen to me! I hate seeing them being close together...so I want my Kris back...and I can only do it with your help...let me ask...do you love Kim So Eun???”, she slipped the mysterious question to him. Lee Joon narrowed his eyes toward her but he found himself stuck by the question. Did he love her???

“Ah, Lee oppa!”, they both turned their heads around when So Eun’s cheerful voice filled the area. Lee Joon automatically curved up a smile when he saw So Eun was waving and running toward him. Kris just watched his wife jumping around like a kid from behind. But he shook his head and walked slowly to tail her, approaching Lee Joon and Sooyoung.

“How do you do???”, So Eun asked, touching Lee Joon on his shoulder before Lee Joon laughed.

“I’m as healthy as horse, miss...it’s good to see you back in this house again...”, he replied her and So Eun grinned, showing a peace sign to him.

“Shall we go upstairs??? Packing my stuff and move in to your floor???”, Kris stopped behind So Eun and he closed his arms around her waist. His eyes darted jealously down to Lee Joon as the boys stared to each other grudgingly – well, the silence war occured for them too! So Eun sighed before she lightly smacked Kris on his arms.

“Move away! How am I supposed to walk if you cling to me like a limpet???”, she complaint, released her body from Kris and she walked toward the stairs after she gave Lee Joon and Sooyoung a wave. Kris smirked to her from behind before he half running and ended up catching So Eun inside his arms.

“Yah! What are you doing??? Put me down!!!”

“Never! You don’t have to walk because I’ll carry you...isn’t that easier???”, Kris continued blabbering with his wife as he climbed the stairs with So Eun nagging inside his arms. Sooyoung and Lee Joon watched them in disgust from the couch before Sooyoung turned away, refused to look for more.

“Now you know how are they!”, Sooyoung snapped to him as soon as the couple disappeared. Lee Joon shifted his stern eyes back on Sooyoung – he nodded his head. “I guess this pain in my heart is a love...a love for her...yes, I love her...so what are we gonna do??? You’re still pregnant...you can’t do much to separate them...”

“Well, you’re wrong...there are so many things that I can do while I’m still pregnant...just wait and see...I’ll get my Kris back and you’ll have your So Eun...deal???”

“Deal!”

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

“This way...”, Lay followed his manager when they entered a new training room this morning.

“Annyeong haseyo...”, they greeted each other after Lay saw the other four boys , waiting inside the room. Their manager ordered them to garther in a circle before he started to talk.

“So...as everyone know, today you will be introduce to your specific group members and begin your training together...as for now, your group will have 5 members but maybe the company will decide later whether to add in the other or not, okay??? Just take your time, get to know each other and you guys can start your dancing and singing practice together...this is the earliest step for your debut...understand???”, the manager explained briefly to the boys and they nodded in union. Then they were left inside the room to start with their morning warm up.

“Annyeong, I’m Zhang Yixing...a Chinese trainee...you guys can call me Lay...”, Lay started to introduce himself to the others and they bowed down to him back.

“Annyeong! I’m Byun Baekhyun...just call me Baekhyun...”, a little bit short boy continued the introduction after him and they shook their hands together. Lay eyed him, Baekhyun was short but his eyes smile was super cute! Then another boy, standing next to Baekhyun waved his hand to the group.

“I’m Kim Jong Dae! Call me dancing machine...”, he joked around and they broke into laughter together. Lay turned his head to another boy with his round and chubby face but his smile looked very friendly. “How about you, hyung???”

“Ah...I’m Kim Minseok...the big hyung among us...”, he told them and the last boy to introduce himself was the one that stood next to Minseok. He was at his average tall but he looked handsome with his stunning and attractive smile. He bowed down to them before introducing himself, “Annyeong, everyone...I’m also a Kim...Kim Joon Myeon...”

“Ah! What a coincidence!”, Baekhyun commented afterward and they burst out laughing again. Lay found himself easily fitted with them and the boys continued with their morning practice. Two hours after that, Lay stopped the music from the big stereo and they all were lying on the floor, exhausting from their practice.

“Wow...what a shining ring!”, Jong Dae said when his eyes spotted the ring around Lay’s finger. Lay glanced around to check on his ring before he found himself grinning like an idiot as he brought his hand closer to his face and he the ring gently – picturing Ara’s beautiful face inside his mind.

“Omo! You should see your face, Lay ah...you look horrible with that cheesy, hideous smile! Hahahahaha!!”, Minseok and rolled over on the floor, laughing madly to him. Lay laughed along too but he wasn’t in a mood to be angry at his comment because he was too deep in being happy. He was glad when he knew that he can finally share his love with Ara, his own destined wife. So, nothing could prevent him from grinning like a lunatic because he was in heaven right now!

“I bet that ring mean a lot to you...judging from your broad smile...is it from someone special, Lay ah???”, Joon Myeon questioned him and Lay nodded without hesitation.

“Someone very special...”, he told them and the boys wolf-whistled. Baekhyun smirked but he pinched Lay on his arm, causing him to flinch in pain a bit.

“No serious relationship when you become idol...please remember, it’s forbidden...”, he reminded Lay in playful tone but it swept away the wide smile from his face. Yes, it was true. He was in training to debut as an idol now but what to do??? He was married already! Suddenly, Lay felt a rush of uncertainty wrapping his heart and he carved nothing else than to hear Ara’s voice to comfort him. So he jumped up to stand again from lying on the floor and Lay hastily ran to grab his bag.

“Sorry...excuse me for a while!”, he shouted, waving his hand toward s before he stormed out from the room. The boys exchanged weird looks between them but they chose to ignore him and continued with their jokes.

“Ara, honey...please answer the phone...”, Lay mumbled alone as he threw his bag on the floor and walked ahead to stand before the open balcony. He bit his lips, waiting for his wife to pick up the phone after one, two, three, four and five beeps before... “Hello, Ara’s speaking!”

“Aigoo!!! What took you so long to answer my call???”, Lay ambushed her with question, annoyed by her calm tone but he also felt relieved when he could enjoy her voice again. It was so addicted to him like a song, a lullaby. Then, he heard Ara was chuckling over the line.

“Sorry...I’m quite busy with my project here...so what do you want??? I thought you’re in the middle of training now...”, Ara said to him and Lay smirked.

“Yeah...but I skipped and ran from the practice...because I miss you, Ara yah...I want you with me right now...”, Ara started to curve up a smile, touched by his words but then she pouted. “Sweet talk...”

“Oh sorry...can’t help it, it’s a talent...”, Lay naughtily again and they broke into laughter together.

“Whatever, Mr. Talented! So what time do you end your training???”, she asked him again, changing the topic as she flipped through the file on her table.

“Em...around 5 or 6 this evening...why???”, Ara sighed, closing her file before she leaned her body against the chair behind her. Then she shifted her tone to be seductive as she talked to him.

“Wanna go for a date with me???”

“Hahahaha...that’s almost irresistable!”, Lay laughed upon listening to her offer and Ara smirked as thought he could see her.

“Okay, then I’ll see you at my apartment...5 p.m. sharp!”, she pressed her voice, sounded firm to him but Lay snorted. “Give me some extra time...I still need to take a bus or taxi to your apartment!”

They shared their laughter again but Ara hissed playfully to him, “I don’t care! I just want you by my door immediately...promise???”

“Okay, honey...I promise I’ll be in front of you right on time...love you, Zhang Ara...”, Lay whispered to her and he kissed the screen of his phone, hoping that he could kiss her for real now. Ara giggled a bit when her ears caught sound of his kiss but she replied him too before she whispered back, “Love you too, Zhang Yixing...hurry back to me!”

Lay laughed shortly again and cut off the line. He stared on his phone before he gripped it tighter inside his palm and walked back to pick up his forgotten bag. Then he took a quick glance on his wrist watch and smiled broadly again. He shall count the time from now! Lay thought alone as he arranged his steps toward the building again, heading back to his training room but he never realize it when someone appeared from behind the door.

Tiffany watched him whistling to himself as she folded her arms together across her chest.

“Okay, honey??? Love you, Zhang Ara??? What was that supposed to mean???”, she questioned alone when her mind started to think furiously about it. Then she gasped, clapping a hand on before she remembered the girl that used to be Lay’s friend – Go Ara. But Tiffany shook her head, refusing to jump into any weird conclusion because their surnames were different, Zhang and Go. Suddenly she widened her eyes.

“Are they married???”

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Yoo Bi squeezed on Mrs. Lee’s hands tighter as they waited for the red light above the door of the operation room to turn off. As soon as the operation ended, they will know Luhan’s real condition for now and Yoo Bi refused to know any bad news from the doctor. She flinched a bit when she heard the door was pulled open by someone.

“Doctor Park...”, Mr. Lee rushed toward the man when he pushed his body out from the operation room. Yoo Bi slowly stood up from the seat with her mother supporting her weak body and they approached the doctor together. Behind them, Yoo Na was walking hand in hand with Kim Bum, both staring to the doctor with troubled faces.

“How is it, doctor??? Is the operation goes well??? Everything is fine, right??? How about Luhan???”, Mr. Lee started to force the questions to him as Yoo Bi became impatient and she stepped forward to grab the doctor on his arms. She gazed up to him with her teary eyes.

“Tell me honestly...my husband is going to be okay, right???”, she begged with her broken voice and Doctor Park let out a heavy sigh. But he shortly smile and nodded to her. He weighted Yoo Bi on her shoulders.

“Yes, Mrs. Lu...your husband is doing fine...his condition is stable now...”, he informed her and the whole family was sighing in relief. Yoo Bi closed her eyes too, feeling so much grateful to God but she opened her eyes back when the doctor dropped his hands from her shoulders.

“But...there is something that all of you need to know...”, he continued and Yoo Bi started to frown toward him.

“What???”, Kim Bum asked and Doctor Park shifted his eyes back on Yoo Bi.

“Mr. Lu lost his blood excessively during the accident...so even when we managed to fix his broken ribs and bones but...he hit his head...and it’s tougher for him to gain back his consciousness...”, he explained to her with his serious face and Yoo Bi knew that it wasn’t something good to hear. She started to take a step backward.

“So, what will happen to him??? I thought you said he is fine...”, Yoo Na pressed toward the doctor while he sighed again, shaking his head.

“He is for the meantime but we will never know when will he wake up...”, Yoo Bi bit her lips in anger and disappointment as she heard her family were gasped in shock.

“You...you mean...he is in coma state now???”, Mr. Lee concluded for him and the doctor gave him a nod. Yoo Bi automatically closed her eyes and she balled up her hands into fists. Why should fate testing her like this??? Why can’t she get her alive and kicking Luhan back??? She just wished for him to wake up and smile handsomely like he used to her but now...he was coma???

“For how long???”, Yoo Bi slipped the question even before she managed to stop her mind from asking. Doctor Park shook his head in sympathy to her.

“I’m sorry, Mrs. Lu...I’m afraid that I’ve to tell you, the best thing to do now is to wait and encourage him to stay breathing...because there are two possibility in coma...whether he end up wake up and living again...or he die...”, Yoo Bi felt tears started to pour down her cheeks again. The doctor came to pat her on shoulder before he slowly advised her, “Just stay patient and strong, Mrs. Lu...”

“Thank you so much, doctor...we will discuss again later...”, Mr. Lee shook his hand with him and they watched the man left their family. Mrs. Lee ended up crying too and she quickly gathered Yoo Bi inside her embrace.

“I’m sorry, Yoo Bi ah...I’m so sorry...”, Yoo Bi let her body weakened in her arms as she reached for support toward her mother. They cried together while Mr. Lee patted her little daughter on her head.

“Don’t worry, Yoo Bi ah...Luhan will wake up sooner or later...he will stay alive...trust me...”, she heard his father encouraging her but Yoo Bi can’t stop sobbing into her mother’s chest. Her hands gripped tighter on her shirt as she let out all her frustration and sadness. Yoo Na was in tears too before she let go of Kim Bum and walked to kneel next to her sister.

“Yoo Bi ah...”, she called out to her between her sobs. Yoo Bi ignored her and Yoo Na reached toward her hand.

“Yoo Bi ah...I want to apologize to you...I know this is all my fault...if only I don’t go to buy the medicine that night...thing won’t be difficult as this...I’m so sorry, Yoo Bi ah...please forgive me...I know I shouldn’t go out when I’m sick...but I’m way too stubborn and I don’t listen to him...he became like this only to save me...I’m sorry...I’m...”

“You know if there is a reason for me to hate you than this is the biggest reason then!”, suddenly Yoo Bi snapped loudly to her and she stared sharply toward Yoo Na through her teary eyes. Mr. Lee, Mrs. Lee and Kim Bum were all felt silent and they watched Yoo Bi was shivering from head to toe because she was trying her best to control her anger from explode toward Yoo Na.

“But I...I don’t want this to happen....”

“Yes! None us want this to happen! But if you use your brain a little and stop taking action before thinking, Luhan oppa won’t meet with that accident! But because you’re way too stupid to think until he need to save you again! Now he is coma and it’s me who losing him!”, Yoo Bi scolded her sister because Yoo Na always did something without thinking for the consequence. Like the night during the incident, she knew that she was sick and she can’t stand her headache, then why didn’t she stay waiting at home until someone was back to help her get the medicine? Instead, she chose to go buying it alone and ended up causing trouble to Luhan. It was always Luhan that needed to save her since the day she left Korea to marry Kim Bum in Japan and she let Luhan to struggle with the consequence alone. The same went for now – all because of Lee Yoo Na.

“You can’t blame your sister, Yoo Bi ah...everything is already happened and none of us want something bad for Luhan...just be patient and support him...I’m sure he will be alright and come back for you...”, Mrs. Lee Yoo Bi on her back as she advised her. Yoo Na kept herself in silence because she knew that her sister wasn’t meant to blame her. Yoo Bi was just distracted by the problem and she understood that her little sister needs time to stay calm again.

Yoo Bi hid down her crying face and she buried it inside her palms. She can’t choose between her sister and Luhan – she loves both. She knew that she was wrong if she blames her for everything that happened but she also feeling deeply depress when she thought that she might lose Luhan at the end. Yoo Bi took a deep breath and she pushed her body to stand up.

“Sorry...I just need some time...alone...”, she simply told them, wiping dried her tears before she started to leave them, watching her from behind in sympathy.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Lay walked out from the elevator while he was humming slowly to himself. He arranged his steps, feeling the excitement filled his heart until he stopped facing one of the doors along the corridor inside the apartment. He bit his lips, moving his hands to fix his shirt and smooth down his hair.

“Okay...”, he cleared his throat, confident that he had already dressing up to look dashing for his wife. Then he breathed deeply, pushing away the stupid feeling of being nervous even though it wasn’t the first time he came to her apartment and moreover, this wasn’t the first time they met each other!

“Aigoo...”, Lay smiled alone but he arranged his face to look cool again before he pushed on the bell.

Ding dong! Ding dong!

“Coming!!!”, Lay automatically lit up a smile on his lips when he heard Ara’s yelling voice from inside the house. Then he listened to her running footsteps before she finally clicked on the knob and pulled open the door widely.

“Annyeong...”, Ara greeted her husband, clapping her hands in happiness when her sight was finally filled with his handsome face again. Lay waving his hand toward her too but they stopped standing awkwardly on the doorway. Lay chuckled and put his hands inside his pockets.

“So...you not gonna invite me in???”, he asked her and Ara bit her lips, thinking for a minute.

“Em...yeah...no! I mean...yes, please get inside...”, Ara stumbled with her words, she didn’t know why she suddenly blushed whenever she landed her eyes on him and she immediately lost her sanity. She shortly shook her head, laughing before she stepped aside to open the way for Lay. But he raised his eyebrow and Ara blinked her eyes questioningly to him.

“What???”

“I came here in time right???”, he guessed to her and Ara quickly tilted her head inside to check on the wall clock. It was 5.05 p.m. already so she nodded her head and turned to him with smile.

“Yeah...congratulation...you kept your promise...”, she replied him but Lay groaned, rolling his eyes.

“Why??? It’s good that you don’t be late...”, Ara tried to explain to him in confusion but Lay grabbed her wrist and suddenly pulled her face to become closer to him. She stopped talking and blinked her eyes when their faces were just an inch away.

“Then I deserve my winning present, right???”, he whispered to her but Ara bit her lips in anxious. She was still caught in question mark until finally Lay lost his patience and he pushed his lips on her. Ara gasped and widened her eyes but Lay hugged her waist tighter to him and they continued kissing for a while.

“That’s very bad of you, Mr. Husband...it’s not a present, it’s call stealing...”, Ara commented to him after they pulled away but Lay smirked on her comment. He stared on his wife as he rested his forehead on her head and Ara locked her hands around his neck.

“Well, I don’t mind being a thief...I only steal a kiss from one woman which is you, Mrs. Wife...”, he back and they laughed happily together.

“So you both are married???”, they were interrupted by the voice as Lay and Ara turned around to spot Tiffany was standing there, next to the elevator with her face glowed in anger. Ara quickly let him go and they stood straight again. Lay gulped down his throat silently, what will he do now???

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Kriiiinggg!!!

So Eun reached out lazily to the side table of her bed and she tapped on the clock to shut it off. Then she yawned loudly and rolled her body to the left, feeling too lazy to wake up from her sleep.

“Ouch!”, she bumped her head on something hard and she opened her eyes wide when her ears caught sound of deep groaning from someone.

“Aissshh!!! Keep silence, will you??? I’m trying to sleep here!”, Kris moaned to her and buried his face deeper into the pillow. So Eun watched him lying his shirtless body next to her on the bed in major disbelief!

“AHHHHHHHH!!!!”, she screamed on top of her lungs and So Eun sat straight to grab a pillow and she hit Kris unstoppably, hard on his back.

“You ert!!! What are you doing in my room??!!! And why are sleeping next to me??!! Are you sneaking into my bed last night??!!! Get out!!! Where is your shirt??!! I hate people!!! Get out!! Now!!!”, So Eun scolded him loudly as she exploded her anger and shockness equally to him. Kris sighed but he turned around to try catching her hands and stop her from hitting him with the pillow. He never get hurt by it so it was useless to keep smashing him, right??? Kris laughed out to her and he sat up too, grabbed hold of So Eun on her wrists.

“Hey, chill babe...you not gonna hurt me with this soft pillow...”, Kris informed her but So Eun pulled away her hands from him and she threw the pillow sideway. She stared grudgingly on his handsome face, down to his neck before lastly ended up blinking on his broad and fair chest. , this was not good for her! So Eun cursed inside her heart and she shifted her eyes away as Kris yawned and stretched his body lazily.

“Aigoo...you just ruin the mood, you know...I’ve decided to over sleep today so that I don’t need to go to the office...”, he carelessly told her but So Eun snorted.

“I remind you, Kris Wu...next time, if you sneak in again to sleep with me in my room and on my bed! I’ll make sure I don’t just sleep with pillow but I’ll also keep a hammer with me...just to hurt you for real! Mark my word!”, So Eun warned him and she shot him a glare before trying to get out from the bed. Kris chuckled but he jerked up his eyebrow naughtily and he moved to grab So Eun around her waist.

“Who says that you can go out from this bed huh???”, Kris asked her playfully as he pulled So Eun to sink back on the mattress.

“Ouch! Yah!!! Let me go!!!”, So Eun nagged and she tried to push his body away but Kris had already trapped her body within his hands and now he was lying on top of her.

“Aigoo...get off me!!!! You’re heavy!!!”, So Eun yelled to him again, insisted to push his face away but Kris never budge any inch and he stayed staring down to her cute, angry face.

“Yah, So Eun ah...keep get angry to me...because I miss your pretty mad face...”, he suddenly told her and So Eun stopped trying to push him. She blinked her eyes on his face and Kris pouted.

“Maybe I shouldn’t say it out loud...you start to space out again when I’m trying to enjoy seeing your angry face...ceh...this is not fun at all!”, Kris added and he got up from her, sitting at edge of the bed before he collected his shirt down on the floor and put it on again. So Eun bit her lips for a minute and she sat up too.

“So you love to see me angry???”, she dared asking him. Kris laughed shortly but he shook his head.

“I’m used to your angry attitude...it adore me more than your smiling face...because we used to scold each other from the very start, isn’t it???”, Kris asked for her opinion and So Eun hid away her laughter. Yeah, they fight for many times before but now when they were too deep in peaceful, it felt awkward for them. Now she understood why Kris was trying so hard to make anything that could annoyed her – simply because he wanted her to get mad at him. So Eun watched in silence as Kris stood up from the bed and messed her hair.

“Bye, honey...call me again for our bed dating, okay???”, he reminded her, starting to walk away but So Eun widened her eyes and she jumped off from the bed.

“No! I’ll lock the door tonight! No more bed dating or whatever...”, she told him loudly as she followed him to the door but Kris rolled his eyes.

“Yeah...acting all nervous like we never sleep together...we slept on the same bed in Hawaii, right??? Is your small brain forget it already???”, he commented, turning around to tap on So Eun’s forehead. She groaned and pushed his hand away before Kris laughed and winked to her.

“See ya...”, he concluded and pulled open the door. Then So Eun stood in front of it as she watched her husband walked over to enter the room, just across from her room. Kris had moved down to this first floor and he was supposed to sleep in his own bedroom but last night, So Eun didn’t realize when he secretly broke into her room to sleep with her. She started to smile and blush, thinking at the idea but when she turned around to get inside again, she saw Sooyoung was looking at her.

She stood at the end of the corridor, next to the stairs as she stared emptily to her. So Eun felt strange about it but she tried to crack a smile.

“Good morning, Sooyoung ah...”, So Eun greeted her and Sooyoung grinned.

“Morning...”, she replied before she moved to walk down the stairs but So Eun felt her eyes grew wider when she saw Sooyoung suddenly knelt down to the floor.

“Ouch! My stomach...it hurts!”, Sooyoung cried in pain and So Eun hastily ran over to her.

“Sooyoung sshi...are you okay???”, she said, shaking her shoulders as Sooyoung gripped on her hand.

“Please...I need to get my medicine downstairs...”, she told her and So Eun nodded in panic.

“Okay, okay...stay here and try to relax...I’ll get the medicine for you before I call for Kris...just wait here for a while...”, So Eun instructed her and she stood up to walk down the stairs. But as she took her steps past in front of Sooyoung, she twisted her leg and So Eun tripped on it.

“Ah!!!!”, So Eun lost her balance and she didn’t manage to grab the rail next to the stairs until she ended up rolling down the tall staircase and her body bumped on the floor down there. Sooyoung smiled wickedly and she stood up again. She watched So Eun lying helplessly down there as her eyes slowly closed tight. Sooyoung covered her nose with her palm when she started to smell the fresh blood drenching the floor around So Eun. She hit her head and blood started to flow out from it.

“Aigoo...poor you...”, Sooyoung evilly commented and she blew So Eun a kiss before she left her there, helplessly with her bleeding head.

To be continued...

"I was supposed to be his wedding planner, not his bride!"