Chapter 32 - "I'm stuck between the Desire and Decision..."

The Wedding Planners

THE WEDDING PLANNERS

(A/N): Hey, everyone!!! Anyone??? Miss me??? Raise up your hands high because I miss everyone like hell too!!! So here is another long update, enjoy and comment! Please comment after my late update so that I know that everyone is still anticipating this story okay??? Please, don't break my heart... T_T hehe...salam sejahtera, kawan-kawan Malaysia! Let's eat sambal belacan together!!! >,<

“It’s a girl, isn’t it? Then how about...Mina??? Or Syung Soon???” Kim Bum flipped through the names dictionary inside his hands as he mumbled over about the names. Yoo Na chuckled, eyeing her husband from sideway as she her bloated belly.

“I don’t really mind of what we would name her...simply pick something that cute and meaningful...” she told him. He turned towards her and gave Yoo Na a warm smile.

“Of course...I’ll find the best name for my beloved daughter...” he concluded and reached out for her hand. He squeezed their entwined hands for a while, smiling to each other before someone cleared his throat.

“Em, ehem! Mind if I interrupt???” Kim Bum and Yoo Na glanced around to find Luhan was standing before the couch set. Yoo Na laughed and simply replied him a nod.

“Sure! Come, take your seat...” she waved her hand, inviting Luhan to sit on the couch across from her and Kim Bum. Luhan grinned, nodding his head as he moved to land his there. Simultaneously, Mrs. Lee was walking out from the nearby kitchen with her own husband tailed her from behind. Luhan stole a quick glimpse to his mother in law and he smiled when he could smell the aromatic hot coffee from the tray of drinks carried by the lady. Mrs. Lee smiled back to him.

“Where’s Yoo Bi, Luhan ah???” she asked, putting down the tray onto the coffee table in front of them.

“She’ll be here shortly...she’s still finishing her assignment inside the room...” Luhan told her and started to pour down the coffee into his cup. Mrs. Lee pouted but she nodded understandingly.

“Yeah...she’s getting busier nowadays...with her final exam and all...her semester is almost end, right???” Mrs. Lee guessed to him and Luhan nodded, still sipping on his coffee.

“Yeah...I can see that she’s trying her best...” he answered his mother in law brightly, feeling proud that his little wife was someone that took her education as a serious matter. Yoo Na chuckled upon listening to them.

“It’s a good thing if Yoo Bi manages to get excellent result in her exam...there will be an extra celebration aside from welcoming my baby...” she commented, making Luhan to turn gasping at her.

“Ah! I almost forgot about it...yeah, your baby will be here soon enough...please be safe...have you decide on her name???” Luhan asked her back while Yoo Na scoffed.

“You’re such a bad uncle...I haven’t decide on it...still searching for the best...and maybe, if you don’t want me to label you as a bad uncle...give us a piece of your mind to name her!” Yoo Na pretended to sulk at him before the family broke out laughing together. Luhan narrowed his eyes to Yoo Na but he started to rub his fingers on his chin, thinking.

“Hmmm...idea...maybe you should pick something traditional like in the siblings...Yoo, something...add any character...” Luhan replied her sincerely but Yoo Na rolled her eyes.

“Thanks...but that’s not very helpful...” she commented again and they burst out laughing for the second time.

“Oh, yeah...talking about baby’s name, how about you and Yoo Bi??? Do both of you are planning in having a child???” Kim Bum questioned as soon as they stopped laughing. Luhan fell silent too – honestly, he had never thought of having a child so early with Yoo Bi. He thought that they were both still young and having much more time to enjoy their honeymoon without any kids. But before he managed to open his mouth and answer it, he felt a warm hand was touching him on his right shoulder.

“Oppa...” Luhan raised his head up only to see Yoo Bi was staring down to him. Her face looked pale and tiring somehow. Luhan curved up a broad smile for her and took Yoo Bi’s hand inside his.

“Hello, honey! Come, sit with me...” Luhan greeted her back and pulled Yoo Bi to land on his lap instead of sitting on the couch. Kim Bum and Yoo Na were pretending to puke out of disgusting but their parents were just grinning cheerfully upon seeing them.      

“So what are you guys talking about???” Yoo Bi started to ask, leaning her body casually against Luhan’s chest as her husband kissed her briefly on the cheek. Mr. Lee snorted, shaking his head.

“Nothing important, actually...we’re just wondering about when will both of you start to work on having a child...” their father mentioned about the earlier topic again and it clicked Yoo Bi silently inside her head. She gulped down and hid her face towards her lap. Talking about having a baby, she hadn’t told Luhan regarding the positive result that she got from the pregnancy test. Did she really was pregnant??? The answer was, zero. She knew nothing about to confirm the matter. She wasn’t someone that has experience on this. She was way too young to understand her own body changes. But she did know that every morning right now, she routinely vomited. Luhan’s short chuckle was then pulling her out from her thoughts.

“Nah...I don’t think we’re both ready for it...Yoo Bi and I don’t even celebrate our first anniversary yet! So let’s not push it down...there’s nothing to rush about baby because we’re still young and we can always work on the kids slowly...my Yoo Bi here is still need to focus on her precious study...right, baby???” Yoo Bi instantly fell silent when she heard the thought of her husband. Luhan sounded like he didn’t really wish for their kid in any closer moment now. But...she was already pregnant. What should she do now? How can she tell him about the news??? Will Luhan be able to accept it??? Will he loves their baby and be happy on behalf of them just like he did be happy when Yoo Na was pregnant??? Luhan stopped grinning when he waited for Yoo Bi to reply him but she didn’t. He tilted his head sideway to check on her face. Luhan slightly frowned once he saw her uncertain expression.

“Yoo Bi ah...what’s wrong???” he patted his wife on her arm and Yoo Bi woke up again from her deep worriedness. She turned looking at her whole family and simply smiled to hide the truth. She shook her head.

“No, nothing....I’m fine...yes, you’re right...we shall wait about the baby, oppa...” she shortly commented about the matter and winked to him. The whole family nodded in agreement to the matter as Yoo Bi resumed helping herself with the tea. Only Luhan stayed silent as he watched her from behind. He noticed that Yoo Bi was acting different recently. He could guess that she was trying to say something to him but she just can’t seem to proceed about it. What would that matter be??? He wondered.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

“Sorry...the person that you’re calling cannot be reached right now...please leave...”

“Aish!!!” Ara shut her phone at once when the operator answered her again for the third time. Yes, third time! She had been trying to contact Lay for three times already but his phone seemed to be off. Feeling worried and exhausted, Ara chose to give up trying to call him. She threw her phone on the bed and got up. She was about to get ready, going to her office but as she walked over to the dressing table – the bell of her apartment rang loudly.

“Ah! Coming!” Ara jumped excitedly, hoping to see her husband behind the door. As she ran out of her room, she skipped straight to the doorway and pulled on the knob to open the door at once. She pasted her happiest smile ever to welcome him but it died straight away on her face when she saw that the person standing in front of her wasn’t Lay – it was a girl.

That person turned around with her hands folded across her chest and it caused Ara to furrow when she realized that it was Tiffany who stood right before her. She was biting her lips angrily as she fixed her sharp stare on Ara’s clueless face. Ara tried to open , asking but instead of listening to her, Tiffany raised up her right hand high and she landed it harshly on Ara’s cheek.

“Pang!!!” Ara breathed in disbelief when she felt the stink on her skin where Tiffany slapped her a few seconds before. She tilted her head back towards her while Tiffany was glaring on her face.

“Are you crazy??? What are you thinking actually???” Ara blurted out to her but Tiffany growled fiercely back.

“That’s my line, you !!! You’re the one that crazy enough!!! How could you do that to Lay???!!!” she accused her so suddenly until Ara shut in confusion. She frowned to her furious face, feeling puzzled when Tiffany mentioned about her husband out of nowhere and she did come all the way here only to slap her! Ara bit her lips, racking her brain fast enough to think about her recent encounter with Lay. Well, they weren’t fighting as far as she remembered. Plus, they make it up again and were really enjoying their reunion together. She didn’t remember doing anything that could be harmful to Lay. Tiffany hissed impatiently when she watched Ara was being blur about it.

“Stop acting like you didn’t know! Now, just because of you, Lay will be kick out from the company! Just because of you, Lay will lose his career as an artist! Just because of you, the fans will all hating him! And just because of you, he will lose everything because that prince will sue Lay for framing him!!! He might end up in the prison, you !!!” Tiffany spilled out her anger that she had been containing until she got a chance to see Ara face to face like this. Ara stared on her, shaking her head in surprise and major shock while her brain was trying the best to digest every detail that she told her. Wait, Tiffany did mention about ‘prince’. Did...did this matter got anything to do with Kyuhyun??? Ara clapped her hand on before she looked straight again at Tiffany.

“What...what’s happening between Kyuhyun sshi and Lay??? What’s happening to them???” Ara grabbed Tiffany by her shoulders, shaking her body to force Tiffany to talk about it but Tiffany hissed and she pushed Ara away. She was thrown backward until Ara fell on the floor. She winced in little pain but Ara ignored it and she stood up again.

“No, please! I don’t even know anything about it...please tell me, what had happened between them??? Did something really bad happen??? Tiffany sshi, I beg you! Do tell me!” she pleaded again at her but Tiffany bit her lips, controlling her anger. She shook her head and pointed a finger straight on Ara’s worried face.

“You’re really the worst person I ever met, Go Ara sshi! I won’t tell you what had happened because if you do care everything about Lay, you will stop being a coward and stand up for him! You better do something to save him before he loses every precious thing in his life just because of you!!! Still, no matter whatever it is, I don’t think you deserve it!” Tiffany scolded her again before she spun her body around and walked away. Ara shook her head, still didn’t manage to understand the matter so she ran after her.

“No, wait! Tiffany sshi!!! Wait!!!” Ara tried to catch up with her but Tiffany had already entered the elevator and immediately shut it off on her face. Ara stopped panting in front of it, cursing under her breath as she started to think furious about Lay. No wonder she failed to contact him since this morning. He was in trouble now and the matter seemed to be the big one since Tiffany herself knew about Kyuhyun!

Ara took a deep breath, trying to calm herself down. She needed to be rational right now in order to settle the problem between them. She ran back to her house and immediately grabbed away her phone. She tried to dial for Lay again but of course, she failed miserably. Then she started typing randomly on her phone for Lay’s latest news update and Ara ended up widening her eyes in shock when she found an article.

There was a picture of Lay was punching Kyuhyun’s face during the fan-signing activity yesterday. The picture was taken by one of the fans and the article written by them was reporting that Lay framed the prince because of ‘a mysterious girl’ that they fought for. According to it, Lay was scolding Kyuhyun for not taking ‘her’ away from him. And now, the fans were all hunting around for the real source that could lead them to ‘the girl’. A prince and a popular idol were fighting over for her??? How special she was!!!

That was some of the comments posted for the article but Ara didn’t feel right about it. Truthfully, she felt extremely awful now because she knew that Lay just creating his major problem against such a powerful person. Kyuhyun was a prince and Tiffany was right, he could do anything just to bring Lay down – even to his lowest Hell ever!

“Argh!!!” Ara threw her phone back on the bed. She paced back and forth around the room, hands on her hips as she desperately finding a way to make it up again. Finally, she saw no other ways to settle this. If there was a person that she needs to consult right now, then it must be Cho Kyuhyun! It has to be him because he might be the one that triggered Lay to hit him like that! She knew it that he just wanted Lay to be in trouble! Ara groaned in frustration and disappointment before she started to move around, preparing herself to go looking for Kyuhyun. He will definitely not going to get away from this!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Kris leaned his body against the chair weakly. He watched through his empty eyes when Mr. Wu and Mr. Choi were shaking their hands together.

“Thank you so much for your help...” he heard his father was thanking that old man. Mr. Choi laughed out with high pride to him but he nodded his head and looked sideway to Kris.

“It’s really nothing actually...this relation will be a very profitable one in our life time because we’re no longer just business partners now...we’re family...right, Kris???” Mr. Choi asked sarcastically to his soon to be son in law as Kris raised his eyebrow high. He felt too lazy to answer him but when he saw Mr. Wu narrowed his eyes towards him, Kris simply cleared his throat. He gave him a nod and looked away.

“Yeah...”

“Promise me that you’ll become a good husband for Sooyoung...she had been waiting for you long enough...and as a father, I don’t wish to see my daughter is being hurt again...” Mr. Choi warned him. Kris stared in silent on his face, clearly asking for his assurance but Kris completely knew that he can’t lie to him – not even to his heart because right now, there was no other person that conquered his heart. It has to be Kim So Eun till the end, even after they got married. Not willing to give the old man an empty promise, Kris decided to ignore him and he got up from his seat.

He bowed down politely towards Mr. Wu and Mr. Choi before he excused himself out from the meeting room. Mr. Choi eyed him anxiously from behind before Mr. Wu went to pat his friend on his shoulder.

“Pardon my son...he’s still in grief about losing his first marriage...you know, the first time is the hardest to forget...” Mr. Wu tried to assure him but Mr. Choi chuckled wickedly.

“Yeah...he’s free to remember anyone in his life...but if he leaves my daughter in vein, I’m afraid that our cooperation won’t be that long...Kris needs to be smart about it...” Mr. Choi concluded and he left Mr. Wu to sigh in despair inside the room.

Kris arranged his small steps slowly, walking towards the elevator to go back to his office after they attended the small meeting to tie their agreement in combining the shares of the two big companies. He was really exhausted to keep up with the workload recently. Now that he shared the company with the Choi Enterprise, his responsibilities would be bigger and heavier. He even has less time for So Eun – even though they should be avoiding each other now since they were no longer husband and wife. Suddenly, his phone rang and Kris pulled it out from his pocket to answer it.

“Hello???” he greeted the caller with his low voice, closing his eyes to relax a bit.

“Kris oppa, where are you right now???” Sooyoung’s voice replied him and he sighed.

“I’m still at the office...why???”

“Sorry to bother you but I think you need to go back now...I’m in trouble! I talked about something with So Eun yesterday  and she was disappeared since last night! She hadn’t come back yet until now...I’m worried, oppa!” Kris immediately opened his eyes again and stood straight when he heard about So Eun. He frowned on the elevator in front of him.

“So Eun is missing??? Where did she go??? And what did you talk to her???” he asked her in fast mode before he heard Sooyoung let go of a long sigh.

“We...we talked about Eunhyuk...I had sent him to the orphanage but So Eun disagreed on it so she’s gone to bring Eunhyuk out from it...but, oppa...I’m worried because she and Eunhyuk haven’t coming back since then! What should we do, oppa??? Should we start finding them??? I’m worried about Eunhyuk too!” the elevator opened right after Sooyoung finished informing him. Kris nodded his head and he walked into the lift.

“Okay, easy now...I’ll start to find her...in the meantime, you just stay at home and wait for her...just in case she comes back later, then only you can contact me back...I’ll try to find her around now...just text me the orphanage’s address that you’re supposed to send Eunhyuk...” Kris instructed her one by one, trying to calm his almost exploded heart now. He might be losing his mind if he can’t seem to get So Eun right before his eyes again in any minute now!

“Okay!” Kris shut the phone at once when Sooyoung agreed with his plan. He kept his hands inside his pockets but Kris desperately was counting the seconds until the elevator stopped exactly at ground floor where his car was parked. Kris ran out from the elevator and jumped straight into his car. He left the office without informing anyone to start finding for his...ex-wife.

“Aish...where would you be now, So Eun ah???” Kris mumbled alone inside the car when he drove his way towards the heart of Seoul, thinking about finding So Eun around the center of the city. But then he received the address from Sooyoung and Kris rushed his way to the orphanage.

“Sorry but we don’t know where would Kim sshi bring the baby after that...she just came here to pick Eunhyuk out based on Choi sshi’s permission...so we let her to and she went off straight away...we don’t even ask where would she be heading to...” the keeper of the orphanage answered Kris when he asked her about So Eun and Eunhyuk. Kris sighed in despair. She was here already to bring Eunhyuk out and now both of them were gone! Kris simply thanked the keeper and excused himself away.

He continued to search for So Eun around the town again until he was finally out of idea. Kris ended up parking his car at the side road nearby the train station. He got out from it and leaned his tall body on the door against his car as he gazed up to the twilight skies. The night was approaching now and his heart can’t stop worrying about So Eun and the baby. He was afraid of their safety because both of them were clearly dear to him. He hated himself for just managed to pray inside his heart but he can’t seem to do anything about it. He didn’t know where else to find them because as he tried to recall hard, he can’t seem to find any specific place that he could go looking for her. Kris was kind of feeling regret about it because he didn’t seem to understand So Eun so much about herself. He didn’t even know her favorite place! As he let go of another weak sigh, Kris tilted his head around and landed his eyes on the train station. He blinked his eyes on it until finally he remembered something.

Kris widened his eyes and stood straight when he recalled the moment when they visited Japan together. So Eun seemed to be loving boarding the night train alone because she loved hanging around in it – especially in the bullet train. Kris bit his lips determinedly, he wanted to try finding her there inside the station so he turned around and locked his car. Hastily, he picked up his paces until he entered the main train station in Seoul.

Kris stopped in the middle of the busy crowd. He seemed to be lost among them because he didn’t know where to go or how to find So Eun in here. He just knew that So Eun loved to pick any random places just to board the train. Kris looked up to the big screen in front of him, showing all the train schedules that will be boarding to various places tonight. Finally, he decided to pick one place out of them. Maybe he should be staying inside the ride too, taking a few minutes escape from this confusing situation before he went back to find for So Eun again. Then, he made his move to buy the ticket before he lastly boarded the train to Cheonan, a small town just two hours from Seoul. Two hours, maybe it would be enough for him to clear his mind.

That was what Kris was thinking when he landed his at the back seat of the train. He took the one situated next to the window before he relaxed himself there and threw his sight out of it. As his eyes fixed on the starry night skies, he suddenly saw a movie-type of memories was playing inside his head. He saw the moment when So Eun and him boarded the night train in Japan and So Eun told him about the legend of Himei and Ouji. Right now, how he wished that the legend would come true for them. His only and biggest desire was to stay only by her side and be with her forever. But...it seemed that reality was way too cruel from the beautiful legend – it was just an empty and hopeless dream for them now. Kris sighed, raising up his hand to touch his chest.

Though it was invisible but his heart was actually bloated from overwhelming in missing her. He just wanted to see her now. Even just for a few seconds glance, it would be more than enough for him. Kris took out his phone and he started to dial on her number. One, two and three beeps before he heard the voice that he missed the most badly than hell.

“Hello...” So Eun greeted slowly, knowing that she was picking up the call came from Kris. Kris stayed silent for a minute. Strange, he was supposed to take this chance, asking her about where would she be right now, was she okay, did Eunhyuk was with her but instead of talking – Kris seemed to fail in his words. So Eun waited for him to talk again but he simply letting out a long sigh. Kris slowly landed his head on the seat behind him as he closed his eyes.

“So Eun ah...” he called out to her.

“Hmmm???” she replied shortly, stealing a quick glance down towards Eunhyuk. The baby was still sleeping soundly on her lap now, he didn’t seem to be bothered by the problematic situation around him. So Eun darted her eyes up from him towards outside of the window next to her. She was in a train too, boarding randomly inside it since yesterday. She kept on changing the direction just to stay inside the train. She didn’t care about the destination because she just wanted to spend her time alone without anyone else. That was why she chose to ride the train.

“Can you please tell me...what are you thinking right now??? Honestly...” she was snapped out from her lonely thoughts when Kris asked her back. She took time in answering his question before So Eun finally forced herself to smile, though she knew that Kris won’t be seeing it.

“Actually, I’m in the middle of practicing...” So Eun replied while Kris was frowning on the phone. “Practicing??? In what???”

“Emm...in living alone with only Eunhyuk by myself...” she added as her other hand was gently tapping on Eunhyuk. Kris snorted over the line.

“So Eunhyuk is really with you right now??? Are you guys okay then???” Kris questioned her again before So Eun chuckled.

“We’re fine...I’ve decided to do the best in taking care of Eunhyuk because I figured it out that I need to bring Eunhyuk with me to Canada...” So Eun told Kris about her decision and it made him to sit straight again on the seat. He frowned alone.

“You’re taking Eunhyuk with you to Canada??? For what???” he asked, sounded anxious and confused about it but he heard So Eun was laughing over his question like it was something that amusing. So Eun shook her head.

“I don’t even know about it...maybe it simply because I don’t want to feel so alone in Canada...and I’ve started to love him...since Sooyoung doesn’t seem to want him so I’ll take him away...” So Eun easily concluded but Kris clicked his tongue in dissatisfaction.

“You won’t be alone in Canada...I thought Si Hoo sshi is coming with you...” he said but So Eun pouted.

“Still...I need someone to love...and loving a baby is the most unsinful one...” So Eun laughed a little at the end of her reason. Kris blinked his eyes for a minute, thinking over for it before ended up laughing too. It was a relief to them to listen towards each other’s laughter – their happy voices were addicted to them like the most dangerous drug. But on top of it, it healed their hearts a little. Kris and So Eun fell silent again before he finally opened his mouth again.

“It’s okay then...it’s up to you if you wanna take Eunhyuk with you...as long as Sooyoung is agree with it, then it’s fine for me too...just do anything that could make you at least, feeling happy...” he told her and So Eun smiled warmly, changing her eyes down on Eunhyuk again. She landed a quick kiss on Eunhyuk’s little cheek. “Thanks...”

Silence wrapped them again before suddenly she heard a song played inside the train. It was one of her favorite tracks and it was meaningful enough to describe her feeling now. She smiled and So Eun called out to Kris.

“Kris ah...do you want to know my feeling now???” she asked him out of nowhere and Kris kept his mouth shut for a minute. A few seconds after that, he finally nodded. “Yeah...tell me...”

“All that you have to do is to listen to this song...I’m in a train now so you can hear the song right??? Listen carefully to it...” she ordered him before she put down her phone onto her lap so that the speaker was opened to the air for Kris to hear the song. Kris shifted his position on his own seat and focused his attention to the melancholic melody played through the phone over the line. He curved up a thin smile, he was right when he guessed that So Eun would be riding a train now. They kept themselves in silent as they listened closely to the lyrics from the song entitled By Myself.

Please, just pass by pretending like you don’t see me,

Please, don’t even give me a glance,

In the days that are like the sandy winds,

Don’t give anything to me...

Kris bit his lower lips. He understood the meaning when So Eun said that she was in the middle of practicing to be alone just now. She wanted Kris to not finding her anywhere even if she went missing just like now because she wished to learn – being alone and lived only by herself.

Folding away my one heart,

Hiding my one tear,

Like it’s the first time we’ve seen each other, like we’re strangers,

Just pass by, it has to be like that...

So Eun recalled the days when they first met each other. The accidentally encountered their strange marriage and involved in each other’s life even when they were supposed to be unknown persons. Just like that awkward feeling long ago, So Eun hoped that she could feel it know again so that she won’t be feeling too burden by the fact that she will be leaving him far away later. If they were just strangers, then she won’t feel so sorry or regret about it.

By myself I say my love, send away my love,

In the folds of the lonely accumulated memories, the tears hang,

Even if you’re far away, I hope that you’ll be happy,

I bury my love deeply within my heart...

“You heard it, right??? Please be happy with your marriage after this...” So Eun whispered through the phone to Kris. Without even realizing it, Kris felt that fresh tears were warming the two pools of his eyes. For the first time in his life, he didn’t know why he was crying even though the words uttered by her were just ordinary words. It shouldn’t be that hurting but it silently caused his heart to bleed.

In the next world, when we’re born,

Then we’ll look at each other face to face,

Let’s be born so that we don’t lose weakly in front of the fate again...

“Agreed...I’ll be waiting for you in that world, So Eun ah...” was his only replied to her after those lyrics. So Eun smiled alone as she nodded slowly. She didn’t say a word to it but her heart had already etched that promise deep inside it. Of course, if they didn’t stand a chance to be together now, at least let’s hope for a better fate in their next life – she prayed.

So that I may be a flower in front of you,

I’ll sing a song for you,

As one’s girl, as one man’s lover,

I want to always live by your side...

By myself I say my love, send away my love,

In the folds of the lonely accumulated memories, the tears hang,

Even if you’re far away, I hope that you’ll be happy,

I bury my love deeply within my heart...

Though it hurts, though it will hurt, I will never cry,

Because there’s no such thing as farewell in my love...

When this life ends, in the next world the two of us,

Let’s love, for sure... Let’s love, for sure...

The two of us...

The song ended and without any other words, So Eun cut off the line. She kept her phone inside her handbag again as she heard the operator was announcing the next station to stop by. She decided to get down here and back to reality again. She knew that she will be fine in Canada, she promised herself that she will be strong. So, she will stick to her promise. So Eun gathered Eunhyuk inside her arms again and as soon as the train stopped moving, she arranged her steps out from it. Once So Eun was outside on the platform, she realized that she had already taken a stop at Cheonan. Maybe she would just take the bus to go back to Seoul.

“Eunhyuk ah...don’t worry...omma will protect you...just stay with me...” So Eun looked down on the baby and she kissed Eunhyuk on his forehead. He stirred but simply drifted back into his peaceful dreamland. He looked so cute that it managed to choke out a laughter from So Eun. Then, she began taking her steps again.

As she walked past another platform from Seoul, Kris stepped out from the train earlier. He felt so lost after hearing the whole song just now. He knew that there was no room for him again in So Eun’s life because she had determined to start her new life in Canada, without him being a part of her. His tears dried inside the train earlier but Kris could still felt the stink to it. He wondered why he was feeling so weak and helpless over this. He was tired to feel sad right now. Lastly, he cornered to the right and kept his hands inside his pockets. Hiding his head down and stared only on his feet, Kris braced himself to keep on moving. Even without her, Kris thought at least, he could still alive.

They walked side by side passing each other but of course, Kris didn’t see her and So Eun never noticed him. Just like their destiny wanted them to be, they mingled around the crowd without realizing each other’s presence there. They were a total stranger now that just happened to walk on the same land but different paths. It seemed that even though they did ride the same night train till the last station together in Japan but...the legend of keeping their love forever will never be a reality.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

“Tell me!!! What exactly have you done to my husband???!!!” Ara growled straight to Kyuhyun as soon as she burst into his office that morning. He sat around his desk, eyes fixed on a file inside his hands.

“Good morning, Ara sshi...how do you do today???” Kyuhyun greeted her casually, pretending like there was nothing serious happened between them. Ara stopped walking right in front of his table as she crossed her hands before her small body. She shot him a sharp glare from the corner of her eyes.

“How do I do??? It’s awful!!! Now stop pretending and tell me everything that have you done to Lay! Why did you let him hit you??? Why did you disturb him while he was working??? Did you just intentionally trying to find a reason to break him out in front of the public??? Why do you have to be so mean???” Ara poured him with endless questions but Kyuhyun stayed silent. He waited until Ara finished talking before he looked up from his document to her face. She was glowing in anger as Kyuhyun saw her fists were balled up to control it from blowing out to him. He sighed under his breath before he stood up from his chair.

“Go Ara sshi...if you really wanna know everything about all the questions that you asked me, then I suggest you to go asking Lay instead of me...I think when he punched me on my face, that part wasn’t my fault...he was the one that should have control his temper...I just simply came for a visit during his fan-signing activity but it didn’t mean that I wanted to interrupt or something...you should think about it, Ara sshi...if Lay managed to be patient about it, thing won’t be this complicated...” Ara swallowed hard down when she listened to his explanation. A little part of her wanted to agree with him but she hissed stubbornly.

“No! There must be a reason on why he did suddenly punching you! I know him better than anyone else! I know that there was something that you said or made that caused him to get mad! Now tell me! What did you tell him???” Ara pressed the matter again while Kyuhyun simply chuckled to her. He shook his head as he grinned sarcastically.

“Lay was just being immature, Ara sshi...I only told him the fact that I wanted you to come with me to London and then, he easily lost control before...bush!!! He punched me...” Kyuhyun gestured the way her husband was landing his fist on his cheek. Kyuhyun raised up his fist and pasted it on his own face, pretending to whine in pain as he acted. Ara watched him through her disgusted face but she bit her lips in anger when she pictured the way Lay might looked when he spilled out his anger towards this prince. No matter on whatever the reason was, she understood very clearly that Lay had done quite a big mistake by punching the face of someone VIP like Cho Kyuhyun. Adding to the awesomeness, he did it in public and bonus, he mentioned about a girl which was her!!! Great!!! Ara cursed dully inside her head before she looked away from him.

Kyuhyun read her face, he slowly curved up a thin wicked smile when he saw the confusion and disappointment drawn on her pretty face. He felt a bit guilty to tie Ara in this situation but in order to win her, Kyuhyun knew that he had no other choice but to do this. Before Ara managed to start talking again, the desk phone inside his office rang and Kyuhyun simply turned around to pick it up.

“Hello...Cho Kyuhyun’s here...” Ara listened in silent as he answered the call. He kept quiet for a minute before Kyuhyun nodded his head.

“Oh yeah...the meeting with the chairman of Mr. Zhang’s entertainment company...tell them, I want to cancel it...because I won’t be seeing them except in the court...my decision is final, I want that Zhang Yixing to be sued straight away alongside with his company! Done!” Ara widened her eyes in shock when she heard his words. Kyuhyun simply cut off the line and she watched him in disbelief as Kyuhyun put down the phone again on his table. Ara continued to shake her head fiercely.

“No!!! Please!!! I beg you! Don’t do this to him...I mean...don’t bring the matter until into the court...please, can’t you just forgive him and forget the incident??? If you decide to continue dealing with him like this, suing him and so...Lay will definitely lose everything! Both his career and his future! I don’t want it to happen to him! So, please...I beg you...don’t ruin it...” Ara started to plead as she walked closer to him and ended up grabbing Kyuhyun by his arms. She gripped tighter on his shirt as she kept on pleading for him to let her husband free from any punishment. Kyuhyun stared down on her helpless face sympathetically. He was sorry to see the girl that he loved the most was in grief but he can’t seem to lose her from Lay too. So the only way to win her was to defeat that boy first! Kyuhyun thought determinedly before he let go of a heavy sigh.

“But Ara sshi...believe it or not, he had already starting to lose his career the moment he hit me yesterday...if Lay really took his career as something serious and precious to him, he won’t be acting all short minded like that, right??? I’m sorry...but all that he got to do is to pay for it...he needs to learn facing his own mistake now...” Kyuhyun explained patiently to Ara as tears started to escape from her eyes. She slowly let go of his arms as she spun her body around, refused to let Kyuhyun to see her crying face.

She was caught between darkness and light now. She didn’t know which paths should she takes. The light one was the way that leads her towards the man that she loved the most in her life. She knew that Lay was hitting Kyuhyun because he wanted to stand for their love. So if she chooses to stay by his side even when he might be losing his future later, Ara knew that she could still be happy because at least, she owned Lay only to her. But what was the meaning of her happiness if she can’t seems to give Lay everything that he was working hard to gain it until today??? That would be too selfish. On the other hand, if she surrendered herself to the darkness – which was walking her path towards Kyuhyun – she knew that her heart might be suffering for the whole life time. But then again, she might even felt a bit relieved because that way, Lay could continue staying in his career that he loved the most. Ara took a deep breath and closed her eyes tightly. She felt very frustrated about this and her mind had all gone blank now.

Suddenly, she snapped open her eyes when she felt a pair of warm hands were touching her palms. Ara raised her head slowly only to look up at Kyuhyun that already stood in front of her. He stared deeply into her eyes before he raised her hands and entwined them together inside his own palms.

“Ara sshi...as a man that is sincerely loving you, there’s only one thing that I desire from you right now...” Ara kept shut as she listened to him. Kyuhyun paused for a while, reading her expression before he squeezed on their hands and touched the ring around her finger. They both were looking down on it before Kyuhyun slowly slipped Ara’s wedding ring with Lay out from her finger.

“No!” she tried to stop him, grabbing the ring back from him but Kyuhyun hid his hand at the back of his body while his other hand was placed on , preventing her from talking again.

“Shhh...just listen to me...” he told her before Ara blinked her eyes. She stood frozen on her feet as Kyuhyun slowly put down his hand from . He kept her ring just now inside his right hand while his left hand was pulling something out from his pocket. Ara narrowed her eyes on that thing until she recognized a small box held by him on his left palm. He showed to her before Kyuhyun gestured for Ara to take it.

“Huh???”

“Go on...open up...” he instructed her while Ara stared on the box hesitantly. She won’t have to guess, she knew that it would be a box that kept any jewelry but she didn’t feel right about it. Ara entwined her hands down the front of her stomach. She didn’t make any move to follow his order until Kyuhyun hissed shortly. He nodded his head and moved his own hands to open the box.

Ara gasped under her breath when she caught sight of something little was shimmering inside it. As she focused closer on it, she realized that it was a white golden ring that folded between the maroons silk. Ara blinked her eyes dumbly on the perfectly carved ring before she darted her eyes up to him. Kyuhyun was slowly curving up his meaningful smile for her before he took the ring out from the box. Then he kept the box back inside his pocket and he held up the two rings high in front of Ara’s face. One in his right hand was his super expensive ring while one on his left hand was Ara’s originally marriage ring. Ara exchanged her sight curiously on both of it before she finally fixed her eyes on Kyuhyun.

“Now...there’s only two choices for you...you may choose any one of it but it depends on how you will face the consequences...” Kyuhyun started to say as he waved the two rings in front of her. Ara gulped down . She caught his meaning behind these two rings. One, if she chooses to stay wearing her wedding ring like now, she would manage to keep Lay as her husband but...he might ended up losing his job. Two, if she chooses to accept the new ring from him, Ara knew that she will need to leave everything behind. Her job, her family and her life in Korea because she might needs to follow him to...London. But that also meant, she needs to let go of Lay – which was almost an impossible thing to be done in her life. Ara gulped down but she trailed her eyes to stare closely into his, she tried to find the sincerity in him before she finally braced herself to speak.

“Then tell me...if I choose your ring, will leave him alone??? Will you promise to not doing anything to him again??? You will let him go and proceed with his life freely...right???” Ara seeks for his assurance. Kyuhyun thought it over for a while, staring on her face before he finally curved up a smile to her. Kyuhyun nodded.

“Of course...you just need to trust me...” he assured her. Ara bit her lips, balling up her fists in hesitation before she raised her right hand up. Slowly, she reached out her hand towards his right palm. She touched the ring on it as she stopped herself from crying out loud. Ara felt her heart was piercing into thousands kind of pain but she can’t seem to do anything to resist it. She has to do this, she can’t stand to live happily while seeing Lay was about to lose everything in his life. So, in order to protect him, she was more than willing to do anything. Ara took a deep breath until lastly, she picked the ring inside her hand. She brought it closer to her face while Kyuhyun was grinning broadly now. He felt so happy because he finally owned her to him now.

Kyuhyun put her old wedding ring away on his office table before he moved to slip the ring around her finger. Ara watched helplessly through her teary eyes as Kyuhyun slowly kissed her hand and squeezed their entwined hands together. He smiled up to Ara who was looking at him emptily. Kyuhyun took a step closer to her before he leaned forward to her face. Ara closed her eyes painfully when Kyuhyun planted a soft kiss on her forehead. Then he moved his lips down to her ear and he whispered close enough to her.

“I promise you that we will always be together from now on...let’s start our new life in London after this...okay???”

Ara sighed weakly under her breath. New life or new hell???

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Yoo Bi rubbed her palms together. It was sweating madly since the moment she entered this checkup room. She shifted uncomfortably on the chair when her eyes caught sight of the man that she waited from a few minutes before. Yoo Bi looked up to the doctor and he smiled down brightly to her.

“Congratulations, Mrs. Lee! You’ve got a baby inside you for almost three weeks already...well done, madam!” he held out his hand towards her to shake them. Yoo Bi tried to crack a happy smile but it ended up curved awkwardly. Then she shook his hand briefly, nodding her head.

“Thank you...” they resumed discussing about the pregnancy until Yoo Bi finally got the scan picture of the little baby inside her belly.

Yoo Bi walked out from the hospital with the photo held tightly inside her hand. She stopped walking by the junction as she stared down on the very first picture of her child. Spontaneously, her eyes glittered with happy tears – her mixed feelings were indefinable now. Yoo Bi smiled warmly upon it as she held up her hand to gently on the picture.

“Hello, honey...nice to meet you...” she greeted her baby as tear by tear was rolling down her cheeks. She can’t believe it that she was destined to carry her own child inside her own belly while she was just a 19 years old girl. But on behalf of that, she was proud of herself to be a very young mother and carried a child from her only husband that she loved the most. Yoo Bi hastily wiped her tears when she realized her sight was clouded by it. Even though she was still confused in finding a way to tell Luhan the truth but she swore to herself that she will love her baby forever.

“Don’t worry, love...I’ll protect you forever...you just need to grow safely...” Yoo Bi whispered down to her baby as she her still flat belly. She grinned out of happiness again before she heard the sound of engine came from in front of her. Yoo Bi gazed up, raising her head until she landed her eyes on a familiar car – it belonged to Min Hyuk. The car parked exactly across from where she stood before Min Hyuk tilted his head out from the window.

“Annyeong, Yoo Bi sshi! What are you doing here??? Are you visiting someone???” Min Hyuk asked as he stole a quick glance towards the hospital buildings situated right behind of her. Yoo Bi followed the direction of his eyes too before she smiled.

“Yeah...I’m...checking out something...” she hesitated to answer him while she avoided his eyes. Min Hyuk frowned when he noticed the changes in her expression.

“Are you not feeling well or something???” he asked her again, raising his eyebrow suspiciously but Yoo Bi hastily shook her head.

“No! I’m...fine...yeah...” she grinned to assure him and Min Hyuk stayed silent to read her face. He knew that she was hiding something behind her fake smile but he chose to drop the matter and got out from his car. Yoo Bi watched him, blinking her eyes weirdly as Min Hyuk walked over to another side of his car and he pulled open the door. He smiled up to Yoo Bi and winked at her.

“Come on in...I’ll give you a ride to home...” he invited her. Yoo Bi furrowed, she wasn’t feeling very sure to accept his invitation but she thought about asking for his opinion regarding something. Yoo Bi glanced quickly on her wrist watch, checking on the time for the moment when Luhan will be back at home. It was still early so she guessed that they might not bump into each other if she agreed to have the ride to home with Min Hyuk. Okay, it was suspicious but she just wanted to avoid from encountering any problem or misunderstanding again with Luhan. Yoo Bi finally braved her heart and she cleared .

“Okay, thanks...” she smiled thinly to him and walked entering his car. Min Hyuk closed the door before he continued driving the way towards her house. They were both locking themselves in silent for minutes, listening to the songs played from the radio as Yoo Bi casually heard Min Hyuk was humming along the rhythm. She was battling inside her heart whether she should ask for his opinion regarding a man’s feeling for this pregnancy matter. Min Hyuk was almost in the same age’s rage with Luhan so she assumed that she could guess a little on her husband’s reaction about the matter based on Min Hyuk’s thought right now. Yoo Bi cleared again and she tilted her head sideway to him.

“Em...Min Hyuk sshi...I have something, I wanna know...” she started, sounded mysterious until Min Hyuk turned frowning to her. “What is it then???”

“Em...em...what will you feel if...I mean, this should be your feeling after you’ve got married with someone...so...how will you react if one day, you get to know that your wife is pregnant???” Yoo Bi tried her best to arrange her face so that she won’t look so awkward and unsure about it. Min Hyuk fell silent too. He didn’t expect for that kind of question to be asked by her. He thought deeply over it before Min Hyuk finally chuckled.

“I’ll be extremely happy then! It’s great to know that there will be a new person that can be the prove to the love between my wife and me...that’s how I will feel...why???” Min Hyuk answered her truthfully but it earned a sigh from Yoo Bi. She threw her eyes out from the window. How she wished that Luhan could feel the same as Min Hyuk later. Min Hyuk read her face from sideway and he knew that what he had been thinking since earlier was a down right truth now. He swallowed slowly before Min Hyuk reached out a hand to pat Yoo Bi on her arm. It caused her to flinch before Yoo Bi turned looking to him again.

“Why???” she asked while Min Hyuk was smiling meaningfully to her.

“You know, Yoo Bi sshi...the word that I hate the most in the world is ‘if’...because if is also meaning by regretness and uncertainty...which I don’t like both of the feelings...but right now, how I wish that I could really use the meaning of the if term...if only we could meet each other earlier, then both of us can get married and you don’t have to hide anything from me...because if I’m your husband, I won’t feel hesitate about you...I would be happy and grateful for it...” as thought that Min Hyuk could read her mind, his explanation sounded so beautiful for her. Yoo Bi felt slightly touched by it but she will be even more touch if Luhan was the one who feeling it that way. Yoo Bi tried to smile but she shook her head.

“No...I’m not pregnant...” she tried to lie again but Min Hyuk smirked to her.

“Stop lying...you’re not good at it...” Min Hyuk cut her instantly while Yoo Bi glared to him from the corner of her eyes.

“Then what should I do??? I don’t know how to tell Luhan oppa because he seemed to feel not very excited about having a baby now...he said that I’m still young and I should focus on my studies only...” Yoo Bi told him every detail about her problem. Min Hyuk listened in silent as he gave no reply to her complain. Silence wrapped around them for a few minutes later but finally, Min Hyuk decided to speak back with her.

“There’s one thing that you can do to settle the confusion...” he suddenly suggested to her while Yoo Bi frowned.

“And what is it???” Min Hyuk stared intensely to her pretty sideway face before he slowly curved up a smile for her.

“Change the father then...let me be the one...I’ll be the father of your child and I swear that, I’ll do my best in assuring the happiness of your life time...forever...”

Min Hyuk whispered romantically to her but it caused Yoo Bi to blink her eyes. Did he just request to be the father of her child???

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

“Ah! This is tiring!!!” So Eun stretched her hands up over her head as she yawned. The day was finally ended and she was about to prepare in closing her shop. Just in a few days more and she’ll be passing this business fully to Aunt Jung.

So Eun sighed at the thought and she scanned her eyes around the whole shop. She’ll be missing this place so much, the very same place where everything got started. Talking about everything, her mind drifted back to the moment when she first met Kris here. So Eun cursed under her breath and shook her head. Not Kris again, she reminded her head before So Eun took a deep breath. She finally grabbed away her handbag and walked out from the door. She stepped out to the corridor in front of her shop and turned around again to lock it up. But once she was finished and resumed her steps to go back home, So Eun stopped on her feet.

“Kris???” she narrowed her eyes when her sight was filled with his tall figure. She saw him there, standing by his car that was parked on the road across from her shop. Kris was folding his arms across his chest but when he realized that she had already landed her eyes on him, he stood straight again. Kris tried to curve a thin smile for her.

“Annyeong...” he awkwardly greeted her while So Eun blinked her eyes. Immediately, she raised her wrist to check on the time.

“Aren’t...you supposed to be at the grand hall??? How about your wedding practice with Sooyoung sshi???” she started to ask him. Kris avoided her eyes, racking his brain to give her excuses but then he ended up grinning to her. So Eun frowned.

“Em...I ran away from it...” he answered confidently while So Eun furrowed. “What???”

“Aish!!! Let’s not think about it! I just don’t feel like practicing those boring vows now...let’s go!!!” he replied her loudly back and suddenly walked over to her. So Eun widened her eyes, taking her steps in reverse to distance their bodies apart but Kris grabbed her by her wrist and started to drag So Eun to his car.

“Wait...wait! Where are we going??? Yah!!!” So Eun tried to ask but Kris ignored her and he simply pushed her body inside the car. Right after he closed the door at her side, he ran over and jumped happily into his side of seat. So Eun blinked her eyes confusedly to him but Kris ignored her once again and just continued to switch on the engine.

“Seriously, Kris Wu...can you tell me where are we heading to??? Because I just finished my work for today and I’m feeling so tired! I don’t think I have time to play around with you!” So Eun reasoned out to him but Kris simply smirked.

“Well...but I do have time for you now so yeah, we’re going for a date...” Kris casually replied her without even looking at So Eun. She frowned in surprise but Kris kept his eyes fixed to the road.

“Date??? For what???” she asked, sounded even more curious now but Kris simply winked to her.

“We haven’t go for any real date since we started to marry each other right??? Plus being a husband and wife can’t be consider as dating when they go out together...so that we’re no longer a married couple now, let’s start dating for real! We’ll be having our dinner at the restaurant, going to the theme park and trying out everything that usually dating couples will do...interesting isn’t it???” So Eun eyed him through her questioning eyes. Kris nodded in agreement to his own opinion about dating but So Eun shook her head in rejection – she felt weird when Kris suddenly changed in attitude like this.

“No, it’s not interesting...it’s weird and silly...just go back home...” she told him while Kris gave her another nod again. “Yeah...we’ll be going to the theme park now...”

“What???!! I told you I wanna go home!”

“Theme park!”

“Home!”

“Yes, theme park! Mickey mouse!!!”

“Home! Bathroom! Bed!”

“No, no, no! Theme park! Let’s have a lot of fun there!!!”

“For God’s sake!!! I just need my comfortable bed now!! That’s the real fun!”

After so many arguments about home versus theme park, of course Kris was the ultimate winner since he was the one who drove the car. So Eun groaned out loudly when she found herself was standing in front of a booth. This place was decorated with various cartoon characters with a type of service that served the customers with picture-taking and framing activity. Her mind was totally blank and confused right now because she didn’t understand on how can such a grown up and coolest man like Kris would choose an entertainment like this. So Eun wandered her eyes around the booth and she felt disgusted to see many couples were dressing in their selected cartoon costumes. Then they were given a chance to pose in many creative ways inside the attires while the workers will be taking their pictures. Some of them were Mickey Mouse and Mini Mouse, some of them were Barbie and Ken and bla, bla, bla as it went on.

“Ahh...” So Eun yawned lazily but then she narrowed her eyes when she saw Kris had finished buying the tickets for them and he was running happily back to her.

“Come on! Let’s pick the outfits to take pictures!” he said and started to drag So Eun by her arm again but So Eun made him to stop walking. So Eun pulled Kris from behind to make him turned looking at her.

“Kris, wait...don’t you think this is a waste of time??? Let’s not do something hideous like this!” So Eun scolded him but Kris pouted and resumed holding tighter to her wrist.

“Aigoo...just once, So Eun ah...let’s create more memories together before you’re going to Canada! We deserve to have some fun before we’re separate with our own life...right???” So Eun stared in silent to Kris when he mentioned about her departure from Korea later. So Eun thought about it, he might be right. As long as she could still stand a chance to be with him, she should try to have some fun, right???

“Whatever! Let’s make this fast!” she concluded and led Kris into the fitting room. Kris made a thumb up to her but he hastily followed So Eun from behind. They entered the room and was feeling a bit startled to see the collection of roleplay costumes hung around it. Kris trailed his long hand on the dresses before he stopped and looked at So Eun over his shoulder.

“What are you still waiting for??? Come on, pick any of the costume...” he ordered her. So Eun shot him a glare but she just grabbed the first dress that she landed her eyes on it. Then she dragged her steps straight into one of the fitting rooms as she slammed close the door. Kris was laughing slowly when he watched her sulking attitude. She was cute, he thought as he walked over to take the simultaneous attire partner to the one that So Eun had chosen just now.

“Huh??? What is this???” only when she had already entered the room and put on the dress, So Eun realized that she had chosen the character of Cinderella. She noticed that the long, huge and round dress that wrapped around her body was the blue colored one.

“Aish!!! Aigoo!!!” she mumbled in frustration under her breath as So Eun covered her face with her palms. She didn’t expect to be acting as Cinderella in front of Kris. She would prefer to be Snow White so that Kris could act as the dwarf instead of taking the prince’s role. So Eun thought in dissatisfaction before the idea slowly turned into amusement and ended up causing So Eun to laugh alone inside the fitting room. Of course Kris could never be a dwarf even though she’ll be the Snow White, he was a giant. Then she heard footsteps from outside of the door.

“Yah, So Eun ah...have you finish dressing up???” So Eun stopped laughing at once, covering with her palm when she caught sound of Kris’s voice. She immediately shook her head.

“No! Not yet...” she simply concluded but the truth was, she didn’t know how she could show him this kind of Cinderella look to him. Kris stood waiting for her outside of the room. He leaned his body against the door as he kept his hands inside his pockets. It wasn’t taking him so much long to get ready because his attire was just an ancient suit compared to her big-sized dress. While he was waiting for her, he talked.

“So Eun ah...let’s play a game...”

“Game??? What is it???” So Eun was also pasting her body on the door as thought that she could guess he was standing there too. Kris rubbed his chin, clearly in thinking.

“Hmmm...a game where you can only say ‘yes’ despite everything...if you reply your opponent with ‘no’, then you’ll be punished!” Kris stated the rules while So Eun chuckled from behind the door.

“Okay...so what is the punishment for loser then???” So Eun guessed back to him while Kris smiled wickedly.

“Pay the winner with 20 000 yen for each mistaken question!” Kris replied her but So Eun rolled her eyes. “Easy...game on!”

 “Alright! So I’ll start with it...hmmm...you’re a fat nanny, So Eun ah...” Kris started to give his statement. So Eun snorted upon hearing it. She wasn’t a fat nanny but if she said ‘no’, then she’ll be punish so...

“Yes!” she answered with high pitched tone and it earned booming laughter from Kris. “Hahahaha!!! Okay, your turn...”

“Emmm...hmmm...ah, Kris Wu...”

“Yes???”

“You’re such a tall, towering, annoying, agitated and irritating badass! You admit that right???” So Eun pressed her voice playfully while uttering each of the word and Kris ended up nodding his head from behind the door.

“Jackpot...yes, I am...” they ended up laughing madly, clutching their hands to their stomachs.

“Hahahaha! Okay, now about eating habit...Kim So Eun sshi, yesterday I saw you were eating a toast with your own flu...” Kris added again between their laughter. So Eun flinched, disgusted upon hearing his next statement about her.

“Ewwww! Definitely yes!!!” she answered halfheartedly before they burst out shrieking loudly back. Finally out of breath, both So Eun and Kris fell silent now. They stopped laughing as they just stood leaning their heads against the door that were separating them. So Eun blinked her eyes on her own reflection inside the mirror while Kris was scanning his eyes all over inside the fitting room. Then she called out to him.

“Kris...are we done already??? No more statement???” So Eun tilted her head to a side, making her voice sounded clearer to him while Kris snorted.

“Hmmm...let me think for a while...” he replied and So Eun nodded. She folded her arms across her chest as she waited for him to continue giving her another ridiculous and humorous statement again. But instead of that, Kris suddenly cleared his throat.

“Here is the statement...listen carefully...” he paused. “You...actually don’t wanna go to Canada right??? You don’t want to leave me, isn’t it???”

So Eun bit her lips. That wasn’t a statement, that was a question. She kept shut, leaving Kris to wait for her sincere answer. Of course according to the rule, she needed to say ‘yes’ in order to win – which meant that she was also admitting to Kris that she didn’t want to leave him here. And yeah, that was clearly her feeling right now but...if she lied to him and answered ‘no’, she’ll be punish for it. So Eun finally took a deep breath and closed her eyes.

“No...I wanna go...I wanna leave you...” she mumbled slowly under her breath. Kris swallowed hard the bitterness that he felt was rushing into him. They were wrapped in silence again before Kris finally smiled and nodded his head.

“Okay...you can pay me after this...and your statement???” he chose to continue. So Eun chuckled a little but then she patted her chin to think for a deadly statement too.

“Em...Kris ah, tell me...you wish to marry Sooyoung sshi from the very start right??? Even before you met me, you wanna marry her so much and now, you wish is finally granted...you’re feeling happy about it...don’t you???” it was Kris’s turn to frown in confusion when So Eun shot that statement to him. He sighed, feeling tired to stick on the rule in order to win. He stood up again from leaning on the door and he turned his body around to face it.

“So Eun ah...open the door...” he told her, fixing his eyes intensely on it like So Eun was really transparent to him from inside. When she made no move to follow his order, Kris repeated it again.

“Open the door and I’ll let you know the answer...” he pressed to her again. So Eun understood that this wasn’t going to work out but she took a deep breath and spun her body around. So Eun slowly reached out her hand onto the knob and pulled open the door of the fitting room. Of course, as she looked up, her eyes trailed upward from his long legs, well-built body and lastly his extremely sinful gorgeous face. Even when there was no happiness shown on his face but that face will always be envied by her. They stared deeply on each other before Kris took a step closer to her. So Eun blinked her eyes as he bent down his face towards her.

“The answer is a big NO...I’ve never feel happy about this, So Eun ah...instead, I’m suffering a lot from it...” he confessed to her while So Eun pretended to laugh.

“Then, you’re lose...” she whispered to him back but Kris smiled warmly, nodding his head.

“It’s okay...I’ll pay you with double price later...” he replied her quickly before he suddenly attacked her by grabbing So Eun on her shoulders.

“Yah!” So Eun let out a yelp when Kris was pushing her back into the fitting room out of nowhere. He kicked the door to slam closed behind them before he pasted So Eun’s body against the mirror and started to force his lips on hers. So Eun was shock and left frozen by his surprising action but slowly she realized how much she was missing his kisses too.

As she melted inside his kisses, So Eun raised up her hands to circle it around his neck and she pulled his body closer to her. She was now returning his kisses with the same passion and urgency as him. They kept brushing their lips against each other’s until they broke apart to catch for their breath again. So Eun gulped down and she hid down her face from looking at him. Kris moved his hands from holding to the mirror down to lock it around her waist. He tried to check her face but she was hiding it away from him. Kris ended up chuckling.

“You don’t have to feel shy about it...it wasn’t our first kiss after all...” he shamelessly commented and slowly So Eun broke out into laughter. Kris joined her too before he pulled her into his arms and hugged her tightly. They closed their eyes simultaneously, savoring the moment when they were back in each other’s arms even though they knew that it was forbidden.

“Don’t go to Canada, So Eun ah...” Kris whispered to her, burying his face inside her neck and hair. So Eun laughed shortly but she rubbed Kris slowly on his broad back.

“I won’t be going if you’re not marrying Sooyoung sshi...” she replied but of course both of them knew it by heart now that...it was just a down right lie. So Eun has to go to Canada while Kris has to marry the girl – it was the way their destiny worked out.

To be continued...

"I was supposed to be his wedding planner, not his bride!"