Chapter 14 - "It's Our Heavenly Day..." (Part 2)

The Wedding Planners

 

THE WEDDING PLANNERS

(A/N): Everyone, here is the part 2...so sorry for the delay...but I just got myself free from the problematic situation...anyway, thanks for reading and enjoy...but don't forget to leave your comment...XD support me so that I can update quicker...hahaha...thanks!!!

“Hmmm...ouch!”, Yoo Bi shifted her body around before her head collided with the wooden bed. She hastily pushed her body up to sit and she massaged her forehead – ached like thousands of stones being hit to it.

“Good morning...”, then she opened her eyes when she heard someone greeted her in English. Yoo Bi slightly looked sideway before she caught sight of Luhan, just entering their room. His hands were holding a glass of plain water in left and something small in right. She gulped down the bitterness in , feeling that it was hard to talk with the dryness inside it. Giving up to talk, Yoo Bi just gave Luhan a nod. He chuckled as he landed his at the edge of the bed next to her.

“Here...eat this pill...I know that you might have the headache...dancing and drinking like that...”, he commented sarcastically as he handed her the glass and opened up his palm to reveal the pill to her. Yoo Bi felt her blood rushed to her cheeks as she was embarrassed by her attitude last night. Luhan must have watched everything! The way she danced, her worst singing and the way she was drunk! But he laughed when he read her shy face.

“It’s okay...I don’t mind looking at the naughty Yoo Bi...it kinda cute actually...”, he told her like Yoo Bi’s mind was way too transparent to him. Finally, she felt relieved when he assured her like that and Yoo Bi picked up the pill from his hand.

“Thanks...”, she said and took a big gulp on the water, pushing the pill down alongside with it. Once she was finished, she handed back the glass to him and Luhan put it down on the side table of the bed. He stared closely to Yoo Bi who was now massaging the back of her neck. She stopped when she saw Luhan was staring at her and she blinked her eyes questioningly.

“What???”, she avoided his eyes sheepishly and Luhan grinned.

“Come on, get up...take you bath and get ready...because we’re going out today!”, Luhan told her excitedly and Yoo Bi frowned toward him.

“Don’t you have to work???”, she guessed at him but Luhan pouted. Suddenly, he flashed his naughty but attractive smile at her as he slowly leaning forward his face closer to her. Yoo Bi reversed her face away from him too before she finally stopped when her head was bumped to the wall behind her. Yoo Bi flinched slowly; rubbing her hair but her wide eyes never leaves Luhan who was gazing at her dreamily.

“Let’s go out...let’s play around...let’s go and play at the beach...I’ll buy you the souvenirs...I want to learn the Hawaiian dance with you...I want to try scuba diving with you...I want to collect the shells with you...and I want to build the sandcastle with you...I want to do everything with you, Yoo Bi ah...”, he rephrased all the wishes said by Yoo Bi last night. Yoo Bi frowned even more now, narrowing her eyes on him but she didn’t really understand what he was saying. She couldn’t remember what was happening last night. Looking at her blank face, he understood that Yoo Bi didn’t remember anything that she mumbled to him yesterday. So Luhan just let go of a long sigh before he stood up and patted her hair.

“You don’t seem to remember it...but it’s fine...let’s going on with our plan...go and take your bath...I’ll wait for you downstairs...”, Luhan reminded her before he winked cutely to her and walked to exit the door. Yoo Bi was still racking her brain, trying to put the puzzles back into its places. Then only she recalled everything – she gasped and quickly pushed her body out from the bed.

“Op...oppa!”, she shouted, trying to catch him as she started to run but she lost her steps and lastly stumbled down to the floor. “Ah!”, she yelled. Luhan who was about to close the door, hastily opened it back.

“Yoo Bi ah!!!”, he said in panic when he rushed to her side.

“Yoo Bi ah, are you okay???”, he asked, gripping her shoulders as he helped her stood up again. Yoo Bi howled in pain but she quickly fixed her eyes on Luhan again, studying his face.

“Luhan oppa...you...you actually listened to everything that I said to you???”, she dared the question to him and Luhan sighed sternly toward her.

“You can ask me later, Yoo Bi ah! Don’t always hurt your body like this...you fell into the pool yesterday morning and now you’re stumble onto the floor...can you please be more careful???”, he nagged to her in worried as Yoo Bi slowly curved a smile. She was happy that Luhan cared for her.

“You’ve sound like my omma...”, Luhan rolled his eyes when he saw her smiling face and he quickly spun her body around. Yoo Bi tried to say something again but Luhan prevented her from talking as he pushed her shoulders forward to enter the bathroom.

“Now take your bath!”, he commanded her and shut the door loudly. Yoo Bi was smiling to herself as Luhan shook his head from outside the door. His wife was too kiddy but he strangely loves it. Then he grinned alone before resumed exiting the room.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Ara bit her lips, pasting her eyes fix on her husband. Lay was sitting in front of her, across the table as his hands were holding up the newspaper – he was too deep in reading it until he never realizes that his wife was wondering her eyes on him.

“Em...em...em...”, she mumbled under her breath, trying to attract his attention.

“Em, what???”, finally Lay asked her, darted his eyes up from the newspaper to her face – she grinned.

“Em...actually...I’m trying to ask you something...”, she told him, sounded mysterious and hesitated. Lay chuckled and picked up his mug to take a sip on his tea. “You don’t have to try...you just need to ask...”

“Okay...”, Ara nodded and shifted her body on the seat, inhaled deeply before she squeezed her shoulders straight to ask him.

“Can I know how on Earth my shirt changed this morning???”, Lay chocked on his drink once she asked him. He hastily put his mug back on the table as he wiped his lips, eyes wide on Ara. She raised her eyebrow when she sensed the suspicion in his action.

“Em...”, Lay thought over for it.

“Em, what???”, Ara repeated his question earlier and Lay ended up grinning like her too.

“Em...your shirt changed because...because I changed it...yeah...”, he answered but Ara widened her eyes on him.

“How dare you!!!”, she immediately snapped and stood up to throw the bread that she held in her hand toward him but Lay stood up too and stopped her by holding up his palms in front of his body.

“Wow! Calm down!”, he shouted to her and Ara groaned.

“Seriously! Why do you changed it??? Did I throw up or something??? Or you just simply want to take advantage on me because I am drunk last night???”, she accused him but Lay smirked.

“No, I’m not!!! I never have that kind of thought to you! For God’s sake, Ara! This is not the first time we’re sleeping together and you can clearly believe me by now! I’m not intended to do anything ‘improper’ to you!”, he exclaimed to her and Ara was quite shock by how Lay was rising his voice wholeheartedly to her. She gulped down and avoided his eyes, slowly she dropped her hand on the table.

“Fine...I believe you...sorry...”, she said to him with low voice and Lay let go of a loud sigh. He nodded before he bumped his on the chair again.

“Glad that you understand...”, he commented to her and Ara took her seat too. She felt guilty to him because of her blind accusation like that but she can’t help being shy when she thought that Lay had seen her body shirtless. She shook her, but think about it again – they were married so there was nothing wrong about it, right??? Ara tried to convey herself but then she heard Lay talked again.

“I know that you’re worried...but it’s fine...I just saw your...em...upper part of body but overall, I’m not thinking of it...so take it easy...I see that you’re feeling uncomfortable in your tight shirt last night so I changed it into your pyjamas...I hope you don’t mind...I just want you to have your comfortable sleep...”, he explained to her calmingly now and Ara slowly nodded her head.

“It’s...it’s fine...I should thank you actually...thank you...”, she replied and Lay looked up to her. They stared to each other for a while before Ara curved a small smile toward her husband. Lay felt that his cheeks were both turning to pale red when he was under her intense gaze like that. He suddenly remembered how Ara took off her shirt in her sleep and he remembered changing it for her – he completely saw her body but it was awesome. His wife got a perfect body curve and he loved it! Lay gulped down his throat, trying to push away his ert mind before he finally smiled for her too. They were about to drown in their own fantasy before suddenly...

“Em...ehem...annyeong...”, they both were startled by someone who just entered the kitchen. Lay and Ara turned their heads simultaneously to a side and they saw Luhan was waving his hand to them.

“Sorry if I interrupting the romantic scene...but I just want to get some drink before going out...haha...”, Luhan informed the two, shifting his body to face the refrigerator as he hid his teasing smile upon seeing Lay and Ara staring deeply to each other just now. Ara nodded to him and Lay cleared his throat, acting normal again.

“Going out??? Where???”, he asked him, changing the topic and Luhan glanced back as he closed the refrigerator.

“I’m bringing Yoo Bi to hang around...she had been nagging me since last night so I guess we just need to go...”, Luhan told him and it clicked Ara on the idea to nag at Lay too. Suddenly they heard running footsteps from the living room.

“Oppa! Let’s go!”, Yoo Bi’s cheerful shout followed after it until she finally showed up in the kitchen. She stopped next to Luhan and waved her hand when she saw Lay and Ara were having their breakfast together.

“Annyeong Lay oppa, Ara unnie! Where are So Eun unnie and Kris oppa???”, she asked them and Ara simply raised her shoulders at her.

“No idea...still sleeping maybe...”, she told her and Yoo Bi nodded her head. Then she smiled and slung an arm casually with Luhan’s arm.

“What are we waiting for, oppa??? Let’s go!”, she rushed him and Luhan rolled his eyes.

“I’m waiting for you of course...now, let’s go...excuse us...”, Luhan said to them, grinning toward Lay and Ara before he dragged Yoo Bi to exit the kitchen. Yoo Bi glanced back to Ara as she winked at her, signaling that she was the first one to win the competition in dating out with her hubby. Ara narrowed her eyes grudgingly on Yoo Bi before she hissed and changed her sight to Lay again.

“Yah, Zhang Yixing!”, she called out to him with his Chinese name and it startled him. Lay was frowning to her as he clutched his chest. “Now what???”

He questioned but instead of answering him, Ara stood up from her seat and arranged her robotic steps toward him. Lay followed her movement with his eyes until he widened it when she stopped right beside his own chair. Lay gazed up questioningly to her.

“Yah...what do you want actually???”, he repeated his question again and now Ara was flashing her sweetest smile on him, making Lay to blink his eyes.

“Zhang Yixing sshi...don’t you know that you look stunningly handsome and gorgeous today???”, she shot him the weirdest question so suddenly and Lay opened his mouth, trying to give a reply but no word came out.

“Um...wait...”, he said, holding up his palm to her as he hastily got up and ran to stand in front of a long mirror at the entrance of the kitchen. He eyed his reflection up and down – he was just wearing an ordinary pagoda shirt and dark blue sweatpants today, what so attractive about it??? He thought in confusion before he turned his body toward Ara again. “Really???”

Ara nodded with full confidence and she walked nearing her husband. She rubbed her chin as she trailed her eyes from his head to his toe and grinned.

“You’re very dazzling today...until I’m very sure that every woman who stands next to you will easily get pregnant...”, she told him with seductive voice as Lay bit his lips.

“Pregnant??? The one that stands next to me??? You of course...”, he guessed at her absentmindedly and Ara laughed, sounded mysterious.

“Well...I would love too...but unfortunately...I’m too busy in dreaming about hanging out around the island...so can you bring me out??? Let’s explore some adventurous places!”, she finally voiced out her true request at him and Lay sighed in relief. He was a bit scared by her just now but he was fine again when he caught her real intention in praising him. Lay snorted and walked back toward the table.

“Aigoo, Ara yah...if you want to go out, then just tell me normally...you don’t have to make it sound so melodramatic like that...handsome and pregnant...that’s too dangerous!”, Lay reminded her and Ara laughed in victory. She giggled as she skipped her way to follow Lay from behind.

“So...are we going out???”, she pressed him again, battling her eyelashes cutely to him and Lay felt that he could melt into her cuteness in any minute. So he cleared his throat and shifted his gazes.

“Yeah...so where is the adventurous place that you want to go???”, he replied and asked her, walking away to exit the kitchen. As he disappeared from behind the door, Ara jumped on her feet and cheered.

“Yessszza!!! I win the second place!”, she whispered excitedly, balling up her fists. But then she frowned and stood straight again.

“But how about So Eun sshi??? Hmmm...guess she needs to work harder on Kris!”, Ara concluded and she turned back to catch up with Lay. Luhan and Yoo Bi had left the house for their date. The same went for Lay and Ara who will go out for their adventure dating’s theme. So, how about Kris and So Eun???

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

-Luhan and Yoo Bi have gone out...we’re on our way too...so be happy with Kris at home! –Ara—

“Ugh!!!”, So Eun groaned loudly when she read the little sticky note pasted by Ara on the refrigerator. She glared in anger on it before she grabbed it away and crumpled it into tiny piece. Then she threw it away into the dustbin as So Eun made her way out from the kitchen. She woke up late today – it was noon already and So Eun stopped beside the sliding door that leads to the swimming pool. She poked out her head from behind the curtain as she scanned for Kris. Lastly, she spotted him lying on the rocking chair next to the pool. He had his sunglasses covered his eyes as he enjoyed the sunny weather – sleeping soundly again! His arms pillowed his head as he was listening to his mp3 in calm. So Eun smirked to him.

“Just wait and see...”, she warned and climbed upstairs again. Five minutes later...

“Em...ehem!!!”, Kris heard someone cleared from between the song played in his mp3 so he pushed the button off, stopping the music. Then he opened his eyes and automatically fixed his sight on So Eun, standing in front of his rocking chair. Kris sighed lazily.

“I’m busy...”, without even listening to what she wanted to say, he rejected her. He was still holding a grudge on her because So Eun caused him to clean up the mess that she did when she vomited last night. Never, ever in his life that anyone got him doing that kind of dirty job! But when it came to So Eun, she successfully did it – forcing him to do everything that he never did before! That was why he was so not in the mood to face her, especially right now! So Eun was now staring in disbelief to her husband before she chuckled and cleared again.

“HAPPY! SUN BATHING!”, she suddenly shouted and held up a big luggage, colored in metallic black by both of her hands and lifted it up until above her head. Then she positioned it to throw the luggage into the pool in front of her. Kris frowned, darting his eyes up on the bag and when he saw that it was his luggage that she intended to throw, Kris quickly pulled off his earphone and took off his sunglasses.

“Wai...wait! So Eun, wait!”, he hastily prevented her, holding up his palms toward her as he sat straight on the chair. So Eun smiled sideway to him but she never lowered her hands, keeping the threat to throw away his luggage alongside his belonging in it. Kris hissed impatiently to her.

“Okay! Now, calm down...we can discuss everything alright?”, he reminded her and So Eun nodded triumphantly.

“Yes...but I thought you’re busy right now...so HAPPY!...”

“No, wait!”, she started to raise her hands again, wanting to drop his luggage but Kris immediately yelled to stop her action. So Eun hid her smile and she raised her eyebrow playfully to him. Kris took a deep breath, trying to keep up with his wife’s unexpected action. Last night, she was singing like a dead toad and now, she was trying to throw his luggage into the pool!!! She was indeed, very, truly and absolutely weird!!! Slowly, Kris looked up again to her.

“Seriously...what do you want??? Just tell me...”, he told her and So Eun finally grinned. Then only she put down his luggage on the floor but her hands still holding on it.

“I want to go out! I want to visit many places, play many games and I want to buy many souvenirs!”, she listed out all her demands to him and Kris shrugged. He put on his sunglasses back.

“We can go out...but I’m not buying you any souvenir...”, he answered and was about to lay down his body again but...

“HAPPY!! SUN!!...”, So Eun started to threat him as she held up his luggage high in the air, ready to let it slip into the water. Kris automatically widened his eyes.

“Okay!!! Let’s buy the souvenirs!! A lot of it!!!”, he forcefully agreed to her request and So Eun laughed wickedly to him. She put down his luggage on the floor again and winked at Kris who eyed her in total disgust.

“Okay...we’re deal about the outing and souvenirs...but I also want to eat many type of food! The Hawaiian...anything! I want to eat them! Buy me the food!”, she requested and Kris immediately shook his head.

“No! That’s enough! I’m not going to tolerate about the food...”, he refused and once again, So Eun hastily picked up his luggage and positioned it to be thrown into the pool.

“HAPPY, SUN BATHING!!!”, she cheered to him and Kris was once again yelling toward his wife.

“Okay, stop! Don’t let go of my bag! It’s fine! I’ll buy you the food! Eat until your stomach is full!”, he finally agreed to all her condition and So Eun smiled broadly to him. As Kris let go of a relieve sigh, So Eun was about to put down his luggage and walked away to leave him there. But eventually, she took a wrong step and she ended up losing her balance when she tried to protect the bag from...

“BBBBUUUUSSSHHHH!!!”, Kris watched with empty face when So Eun fell into the pool alongside with his luggage. Lastly, she didn’t manage to protect both herself and the bag from falling into it – the water splashed around, splitting out to the floor. Kris shook his head and he curved his half smile to her, watching So Eun struggled to get out from the pool.

“Kris, help!”, she pleaded to him but Kris sighed heavily and stood up from the rocking chair. He walked nearer to the edge of the pool before he slightly lowered his sunglasses to his nose. He peered down to So Eun who was still in the water – she frowned to him.

“Happy, pool bathing...”, he greeted her back, twisting her sentence earlier before he pulled up his sunglasses and walked away. So Eun eyed him in disbelief before she drowned his luggage deeper into the water.

“I hate you, Kris Wu!!!”, she yelled, punching the bag but the water splashed back on her face and So Eun shut her eyes in pain.

“Ouch!”

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

“Hahahahaha! That’s so fun, oppa!!!”, Yoo Bi cheered with Luhan as she ran out from the exit door of the Hawaiian Haunted House. Luhan laughed out too when he watched her excited face. He was happy and felt relieved when Yoo Bi was now back to her normal childish personality again. At least their almost half day dating was giving Yoo Bi so much joy – that was the only thing that he hoped for her.

“Where are we going next, oppa???”, then Luhan was snapped out from his train of thought when he heard Yoo Bi was asking him again. Luhan looked up to her and grinned.

“Em...let’s see...”, he said as he scanned the map of the whole theme park on little pamphlet that he held.

“How about trying out the Hawaiian Safari???”, he suggested to her, raising his head to look at her again but Luhan quickly titled his head around when he realized Yoo Bi was no longer at the place she stood earlier. Luhan gulped down his throat in nervous.

“Yoo Bi ah...”, he started to call out her name and walked around to search for her. Meanwhile Yoo Bi was walking toward the source where she caught sound of catchy music played somewhere. The melody was so fun to be heard and it caught her attention. She walked further until she saw bunch of people in a circle of a dance floor. It was like an opened stage for public – whoever wanted to dance along the crowd there, they were welcomed. Yoo Bi started to laugh when she stared at the multi-types of hilarious dance moves by those tourists. But they looked like a big family, laughing and partying together.

“Ah!”, Yoo Bi slightly yelled and jumped in shock when she felt her palm was caught by someone. Once she glanced sideway, she saw Luhan was the one who took her hand. He grinned sideway to her as he pulled her to start walking toward the stage.

“No, oppa...”, Yoo Bi refused to join the crowd as she tugged Luhan on his hand, making him to stop walking. Luhan raised his eyebrow as he stared on her from over his shoulder.

“Why??? I thought you would like to try the Hawaiian dance...”, he reminded her but Yoo Bi hastily shook her head.

“No...it is too embarrassing...”, Yoo Bi replied and smiled sheepishly to her husband. Luhan chuckled but he looked ahead again to the stage. Everyone was wearing the Hawaiian clothes – the boys with their Hawaiian flowery and colorful shirts, having their wrists decorated with the coconut’s leaves as bracelet while the girls were all wearing the skirts made from the coconut’s leaves. They have the knitted coconut crown around their heads. Luhan laughed upon seeing the complete Hawaiian party before he let go of Yoo Bi’s hand and resumed walking toward a counter. Yoo Bi stayed where she was as she watched in silence, Luhan was discussing about something with the people around the counter and she saw him pulling out his purse – he paid for something. Then Yoo Bi widened her eyes when she realized that the man who dutied at the counter handed a big paper bag toward Luhan. Yoo Bi blinked her eyes in confusion as Luhan waved and thanked the man. He ran back toward Yoo Bi as his wife was shaking her head.

“No, oppa! I can’t wear that!”, Yoo Bi stubbornly objected his idea but Luhan rolled his eyes.

“Come on, Yoo Bi ah...it’s just for fun...I know that you feel interested to explore inside the party, right???”, Luhan guessed again at her, pointing his finger playfully toward the stage. Yoo Bi slowly nodded her head but she bit her lips.

“But...but...it is too embarrassing if we want to wear the costume like them...”, she commented and Luhan clicked his tongue impatiently.

“No...it’s their rule and regulation...we have to wear the accessories if we want to enter the party...come on...put it on...everyone did it...so you don’t have to feel shy...”, Luhan forced her again and he started to check inside the bag. Yoo Bi was still pouting when he pulled out the skirt made from coconut’s leaves. Yoo Bi nagged even more now.

“Aigoo...oppa...aigoo...”, she said but Luhan laughed teasingly and he came closer to her. Then he tied the skirt around her waist and now Yoo Bi was standing with her real skirt covered by the leaves. Yoo Bi eyed down her legs in disgust before Luhan lifted up her chin toward him.

“Look at me...”, he ordered and when Yoo Bi did looking straight to him, he placed down her crown on her head. Then Luhan pulled off the ribbon that tied her hair earlier, loosening her long straight hair until it fell to her waist. Yoo Bi stayed frozen as she let her husband dressing her up for that little party. The music was now changed into the Hawaiian song with unknown language and dialect. Yoo Bi shifted her eyes back on the stage and people started to dance according to the traditional Hawaiian dance steps. Yoo Bi laughed excitedly on it and Luhan smiled too.

“Wait for me...”, he told her and he pulled out the Hawaiian shirt from the bag, throwing it away before he put on the shirt around his body without even buttoning it fully. He just covered the shirt outside his original t-shirt. Then Luhan quickly wore the bracelet and grabbed Yoo Bi by her wrist to run toward the stage.

“Welcome to Hawaii!!!”, the native there greeted both of them cheerfully when they saw Luhan and Yoo Bi climbed up the stage. They laughed and bowed down their heads back to the natives before Luhan and Yoo Bi blended in among the dancing crowd. They slowly followed the steps too as they clapped their hands happily.

“Hahahaha!!!”, Yoo Bi laughed, giggled in excitement and joyfulness as Luhan entwined both of their hands and spinning her body around – following the rhythm. As the party gone wilder and the music were booming loudly right now, the DJ at the corner of the stage suddenly stopped the music. They all stopped dancing too and turned their attention on the DJ.

“Okay, okay...I see that many of you enjoy our open party today!!! Thanks for coming again!!!”, the DJ said to the microphone in English. Yoo Bi curved a smile even though she didn’t really understand him but she knew that Luhan did understand that language. He just grinned to her when Yoo Bi stared on his face, asking for his explanation. Then they looked at the DJ back.

“I see that today, many of our visitors come from the honeymoon couples...you guys must be all the newlyweds, right??? Congratulation on your wedding and thank you for choosing the romantic Hawaii to be your love destination!”, he announced again and it earned a big applause from everybody on the stage.

“Okay...so as a special treatment for all the guests...we’re going to carry a game...well, it’s just for fun and no rule at all! Just relax yourself and enjoy the view and pretty beach scenery around you okay???”, the DJ reminded them and they clapped their hands in unison.

“Yeah!!!”, the crowd cheered again and Luhan laughed with Yoo Bi, eyeing their excitement to play the game.

“But if you’re not with your partner, I suggest you do not playing this game...because...you don’t want to kiss your own grandmother on her lips, do you???”, he teased the tourists again and they burst out laughing together. Luhan started to gulp down his throat when he heard him mentioned about ‘kissing’ in the game. Yoo Bi studied his worried face and she touched his arm.

“Oppa, why??? What do they said???”

“Now, here is the game...we call it as the Sunset Kiss...there is a tradition in Hawaii where any couple can kiss each other before the sunset because they believe in legend that the longer they kiss, the tighter their relationship with each other...and their love will be eternal...”, the crowd gave him another roaring applause when he explained to them about the game and Yoo Bi watched questioningly as some of the boys were wolf whistled naughtily. She looked up to Luhan again and he was just curving an uncertain smile as he slung an arm around her shoulder.

“On my count of three...two...”, the DJ started to rise up his fingers, counting on the countdown to start the ridiculous game as Yoo Bi frowned when she saw the couples around her were hugging each other.

“Op...oppa...what are they...”, she tried to ask but Yoo Bi felt her face was twisted by Luhan so that she could directly stare at him. Yoo Bi blinked her eyes.

“Close your eyes...”, Luhan whispered into her ear, bending down his face closer to hers. Yoo Bi felt weird about it but she did as he said and she heard the DJ announced loudly...

“One!!!”, and the next thing that she realized was Luhan had brought his hands up to her face. He tilted her chin toward him before Yoo Bi opened her eyes wide, feeling his lips brushed over hers with feather touch but it was enough to make her shivered. Then he pulled away and stared into her eyes, the gentleness in his smile never leaves his lips. Yoo Bi was stuck and immediately mesmerized by him, his round and bright eyes were pulling her to sink deep into his heart.

Then Luhan rested his forehead against her as thought they had all the time in the world. Yoo Bi could hear the couples around them – kissing, laughing and giggling but she just can’t paying any attention to care about them anymore. Right now her whole world was him, Luhan. A delicious heat started to spread through her body and Yoo Bi strained toward him, reaching for his lips again. She returned his kiss with passionate urgency and clung tighter to him. Yoo Bi allowed herself to melt into his embrace and pressed their bodies together. His warmth was seeping through her flimsy shirt and Yoo Bi could feel his heart beating fast. They continued to stay like that in unknown time but secretly in their hearts, both Luhan and Yoo Bi were hoping that this kiss could last forever.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

“Welcome! Yes, what can I help you?”, So Eun fixed her eyes blankly once the worker inside the dobby shop asked her. She grinned and held up the black luggage toward her. The worker looked down to it and she smiled when she saw the bag drenched by water.

“You want me to dry this up, miss?”, she asked her in English again and So Eun rubbed her hair.

“Aigoo...what did she say???”, So Eun mumbled to herself before she held up her palm, asking the worker to wait as she pulled out a piece of note from her pocket. She smiled and handed the little note written by Kris toward her. The worker frowned before she took the note and read on it.

“Oh...you want to wash all the clothes inside the bag and dry up the luggage...okay, miss...please give me that bag...”, she finally understood on Kris’s order written inside the note and So Eun laughed sheepishly as she shoved the bag toward her. Outside of the shop, Kris was waiting for her inside a car that they rented for this short trip. He pushed his finger on a button to switch on the GPS. At once, the whole map showed up on the screen and Kris stared closely to it, trying to find a best place to bring So Eun along. That was when his eyes spotted something and So Eun walked out from the shop. She bowed to the worker and waved before she got back into the car.

“So where are we going now?”, So Eun asked excitedly and she fastened the seatbelt of her seat next to him. Kris glared sideway to her.

“Did you get the worker to understand all that I wanted?”, he tested her and So Eun chuckled.

“Don’t worry...she read your note already...now, let’s go!”, So Eun answered and Kris shook his head. But he signed before he stepped on the pedal, started driving again.

“Where are you taking me?”, So Eun forced at him again, feeling thrill on their first date but Kris curved a mysterious and evil smile to her.

“You’ll see...”, he simply commented and drove them to go there...

“Bungee Jumping???!!!”, So Eun shouted in surprise once they arrived at the Extreme Park, the place where all the extreme sports were here. Kris laughed silently as he walked leading her to buy the ticket. He had always wanted to try this Bungee Jumping game and he thought that bringing his clumsy wife along to try it out would be a lot more fun. Well, guessed he was right about it because So Eun was now frozen on her legs. She stood motionless as she stared with wide eyes down from the ground until up on the tall tower. Then she gulped down and shook her head.

“Kris!”, So Eun called out to him and she ran to catch with him around the counter. Kris had already bought the tickets even before So Eun managed to stop him. She pouted in despair as Kris turned his body to face her, he was grinning as he waved up the tickets in front of her face.

“What now you’re scare???”, he beamed playfully to her and So Eun laughed, pretending to be okay.

“Scare??? There is no way I would feel like that...I love extreme game!”, So Eun told him confidently and Kris nodded his head. But then he shifted his serious face to his wicked and cunning smile.

“Alright, then...let us test your courage to climb up the tower...because once you’re up there, there is no any other way to get down unless you jump...if you don’t exactly jump on the target, then you’ll fall into lake down there...good luck then...”, Kris sarcastically added the part where she would fall into the lake if she doesn’t fall on the place. So Eun had already felt her face turned pale as she listened to him but Bungee Jumping was nothing more than fun. There was nothing to be scared because even when you didn’t fall on the place, there was always a boat that will come and pick you up. So Kris was 100% sure that they will be just fine and safe to play the game. But So Eun felt her legs trembled madly as she followed Kris slowly from behind to climb up the tower. She bit her lips in hesitation as she tilted her head to look down at the lake. So Eun gulped down and she picked up her paces to catch up with Kris.

“Welcome! Please wear your safety gadgets...”, the worker up there informed them once Kris handed the tickets toward him. Kris slightly nodded his head and he picked up the safety helmet to start wearing it. So Eun eyed in silence, feeling afraid and she gripped tighter to the rail next to where she stood. The worker noticed her panic face and he smiled up to her.

“Don’t worry, miss...your safety is our top priority here...so go on, wear the helmet and safety jacket...then we will fasten the belt to you...”, he explained to her about the steps to start the game but So Eun shook her head.

“But I’ve never play this game before...Kris!”, she replied him in Korean and ran to her husband’s side. Kris snorted and patted So Eun on her shoulder.

“I’ll see you down there...”, instead of helping her to calm down, he scared her for more while flashing his devilish but handsome grin to So Eun. She groaned and stepped on her feet like a nagging little kid, fighting for ice cream.

“Aigoo, Kris! Don’t leave me here...how am I supposed to jump down there??? It’s so high!”, she blabbered to him but Kris had already stood on the jumping board, ready to fly down. He glanced around to her and laughed.

“I thought you said that you love extreme game??? So why you’re feeling scare now??? This is the day out that you’re hoping for right???”, he again and So Eun pouted to him, slopping down her shoulders.

“Come here, miss...”, suddenly the worker said and pushed her body to stand on the board, next to Kris. So Eun widened her eyes in shock and she quickly pushed his hands to let her go.

“Aigoo!!! What are you doing??? I don’t want to do this! I don’t like extreme game! Omma, save me!”, So Eun pretended to cry as her loudness started to attract attention from other tourists that queued behind them, waiting for their turn to play the Bungee Jumping. Kris forced a fake smile as he bowed to them, apologizing for his wife’s clumsiness. Then he changed his face to serious again when he turned to look at So Eun again.

“Yah! Don’t act like a monkey! Just wear the belt and jump!”, he warned her but So Eun shook her head and kept on tugging Kris on his shirt.

“Aigoo, Kris...please tell me that we don’t have to do this...please, please, please!”, she pleaded to him and Kris hissed loudly. He shoved his arm freed from her grip as the worker came toward them.

“Excuse me, sir...but if both of you don’t jump right now, you guys will delay the other tourists waiting for their turn...”, he reminded them and Kris nodded his head.

“I understand...but my wife here is scare to jump...she is being idiot again...”, Kris told the worker and he laughed. While Kris was glaring to So Eun from the corner of his eyes, the worker grinned to her. So Eun watched them questioningly before she stuck out her tongue toward Kris.

“Okay, let’s settle it like this...since she is afraid to jump alone...so why don’t you jump with her, sir? We can tie your belt together and both of you can jump once in a time...”, he suggested and Kris clicked his tongue impatiently. But when he darted his eyes to the long queue behind them, Kris knew that he has no other choice. Finally, he sighed and nodded in agreement.

“Fine...tie her to me...”, he said and the worker went to release the belt around So Eun’s body.

“What...what is happening??? We’re not doing it now??? Do you cancel it Kris???”, she asked with weird face as she watched the worker cornered around her, loosened off the belt from her body. But Kris smirked to her.

“There is no way I would let you get over this...we’re going down together...”, he answered her halfheartedly and before So Eun could open again, the worker pushed her body to stand closer in front of Kris.

“What??? Why??? What are they doing???”, she was still left in confusion as two workers moved around them, fastened up the belt to tie their bodies together. Kris rolled his eyes as he grabbed So Eun on her arm.

“Shut up and stick to me!”, he commanded her and pulled So Eun to paste their bodies together. She widened her eyes in surprise when Kris hugged her waist. Hastily, she pushed Kris backward on his chest.

“Yah! What are you doing??? Let me go!”, she refused to him but Kris groaned and glared down to her.

“Seriously, Wu So Eun! Do you want to jump alone???”, once she heard Kris growled at her like that, So Eun finally understood that they gonna do the Bungee jumping together so she immediately raised up her hands and locked it tightly around his waist.

“No, I don’t want...so I’ll behave...”, she told him and laughed with cute tone, winking to him. Kris sighed and shook his head but he stared around with boring face as he let So Eun leaned her head on his chest. She was scared earlier but she suddenly enjoyed it now because So Eun knew that she accidently found an innocence reason to stay close with Kris – like now when they cuddled each other and their bodies were pressed to be tied as one. The worker laughed when he saw So Eun’s excited face, embraced by her husband.

“What a beautiful ring...”, he commented when he spotted the shining diamond ring around So Eun’s finger. She grinned and held up her hand to show it closer at him.

“This ring is very expensive! It is...”, she started to explain about it in her broken English but Kris hissed and lightly smacked So Eun on her back.

“Shut up or I’ll you go...”, he cautioned her and So Eun immediately tightened her grip around his waist. She nodded and grinned playfully to him.

“Oh, sorry!”, she said and winked up to Kris. He was about to burst out laughing too but the worker signaled to them that they can start jumping right now. Kris nodded his head and he gazed down to So Eun.

“Are you ready???”, he asked and So Eun bit her lips, hesitated for a while.

“Just make it fast...”, she finally agreed to him and hid her face on his chest, closing her eyes as she refused to see around when they jump later. Kris finally laughed, can’t no longer stand his wife’s funny attitude as he patted So Eun gently on her back.

“Don’t worry...just hold on tight...”, he reminded her and he felt So Eun nodded her head slowly as she crumpled harder on his shirt.

“One...two...three!!!”, they counted and lastly released So Eun and Kris to jump down from the tower.

“AHHHHHHH!!! AHHHHHHHH!!! AHHHHHHH!!!”, they screamed on top of their lungs in union as So Eun finally opened her eyes and lifted her head up. As they flew down, she felt the strong breeze hit their bodies around them and it was awesome! The Bungee jumping was incredibly awesome! So Eun who was scared earlier suddenly turning into hyper and active again as she screamed in joy. Kris yelled and laughed along her too as they let their bodies swung and bounced in the air together.

“KRIS, JJANNGGG!!! JJJANNNGGG!!!”, So Eun shouted to him and Kris laughed out. He shook his head before he screamed back to her.

“SO EUN, JJANNNGGG!!! JJANNNGGG!!!”, they burst out laughing again and clung to each other tighter. They never let each other go as they screamed on top of their lungs, letting out all the stress and pressure that they had long endured in their marriage after all this time. Finally, So Eun and Kris could enjoy the real happiness of being by each other’s company. At least for this moment in their honeymoon because this was the only time where they were away from everyone – away from Sooyoung, away from Kim Bum, away from Lee Joon and Si Hoo – simply away from whoever that tried to make the two fall apart. As they enjoyed the jumping, So Eun and Kris thought simultaneously in their heads...

“It is good to be with you, So Eun ah...”

“It is good to be with you, Kris...”, they heard their hearts whispered to them and they laughed and giggled in excitement again. After a few minutes bouncing in the air, the boat finally came to pick them up. They landed their feet on the little boat as the workers came to let loose the string and belt around them.

“Hahahaha!!! This is daebak!!! Bungee jumping is daebak!!!”, So Eun was still laughing even after they  pulled off the belt and she let go of Kris. Kris was just grinning at her sight before one of the workers came to approach them.

“Hello, sir...thank you for choosing this game...hope you enjoy the jump...so what do you want to do now? You want us to send you back to the park or you want to take a ride around the island? We provide a short riding to circle around the park...so maybe you can enjoy the scenery around with the girl...”, the worker explained to him before he pointed a finger to So Eun.

“Em...”, Kris was hesitated to agree on the ride but as he glanced around toward his wife, So Eun was now skipping happily on her feet as she laughed, eyeing the lake around her in excitement. Kris smiled at her sight before he turned to look at the worker back. “Let’s take the ride...for how long is it?”

“Just about 20 minutes, sir...”, he informed and Kris nodded to him.

“Fine...I’ll pay later...”, he told the boy and he left, smiling to Kris before he walked away. Kris turned his body around, searching for So Eun but she was strangely missing on the boat. Kris frowned to himself.

“So Eun ah...”, he called out to her and started to corner around on the boat, scanned for his wife. He had started to feel worried, afraid if she just accidently fall into the lake because of her clumsy-monkey attitude but Kris stopped walking and sighed in relief when he saw her. Kris watched his wife from behind as So Eun was now standing on the rail of the boat. Her hands gripped tighter to it as she bent half of her body out from the rail to take a better look on the fishes inside the lake.

“Hahahaha! They’re so cute!!!”, Kris heard her praising those fish but he suddenly widened his eyes when he caught sight of her losing her balance.

“Ah...ah!”, So Eun shouted, stretching her hand to a side as she felt her body was about to slip down from the rail. But as she closed her eyes, preparing to burst down into the water, what she was waiting didn’t come but instead she heard running footsteps before a strong arm circled around her waist protectively.

“So Eun ah! Be careful, you moron!”, So Eun immediately opened her eyes back when Kris scolded her. She tilted her head sideway to look up at him. Kris was narrowing his eyes on her before So Eun smiled and cleared .

“Sorry...but I’m too deep in peeking on the fishes...they are truly cute and unique...”, she replied and Kris rolled his eyes.

“What a lame...don’t you ever see a fish in your whole life huh???”, he asked her but So Eun shook her head and laughed funnily.

“But this time is different! They’re Hawaiian fishes...not Korean fishes!”, she answered in matter-factly tone but Kris found it sounded ridiculous and silly. Then he just curving a thin smile as he loosened his grip on her waist and instead moving his hands down to hold on the rail. So Eun bit her lips, feeling nervous sneaking into her heart so suddenly when she realized that she was standing before the rail while having Kris guarded his arms around her body. She tried to hide her embarrassed face but she can’t stopped her blood from rushing up to her cheeks once the thought that they were standing like a romantic scene in Titanic came into her mind. Their bodies were so close together until So Eun could feel his warmth pasted on her back. Her head was just at his chest’s level as Kris was so tall. So Eun took the chance to gaze up at him and she saw how calm his face was. Kris threw his sight far at the middle of the crystal clear lake as they both enjoyed the evening air blowing and rushing toward them. While he enjoyed the view, So Eun was enjoying his gorgeous face. His feature was so perfect and flawless until she thought that she would rather only stare at him than seeing any other beautiful paintings or sceneries because to her, Kris was her own piece of precious art. Then she blinked her eyes when she saw Kris was grinning.

“What is it so interesting on my face huh??? You better close your mouth before any fly gets in...”, he without even looking down to her. So Eun cleared and quickly dropped her eyes on the lake back. She was surprised that he actually noticed it when she was staring at him. Then she heard Kris was chuckling.

“I know I’m hot...”, he commented again, boasting on his breathtaking look and So Eun shrugged.

“I don’t think so...the lake is way more...”, she was about to object his words again but before she managed to finish her sentence, Kris was faster to spin her body around to face him. So Eun was startled and wanted to scream but Kris immediately covered his palm on . She widened her eyes for more when she remembered her dream in the airplane! Oh my...what if...her dream come true??? Aigoo!!! What should she do now??? Run or let it happen??? So Eun thought furiously inside her mind as she wondered her eyes around. But they were in public now and they were eventually on the boat! So...no bed means no physical relationship, right??? So Eun questioned again in her brain before she fixed her eyes on Kris back. He was now staring closely on her face like he wanted to her inside his sharp stares. So Eun gulped down and she immediately pushed his hand away from .

“Aigoo!!! Let me go!!”, she groaned and turned her body back to face the lake. Kris chuckled at her but he rolled his eyes playfully. His wife was so cute and it triggered him to do something naughty now. Kris hid his smile away as he cleared his throat.

“Yah...do you watch Titanic???”, he suddenly asked her and So Eun frowned.

“Titanic??? Of course...it’s my favorite romance ever...Jack and Rose...”, she told him as she grinned when she recalled about the film. Jack was a poor boy while Rose was the rich girl. They met accidently on the cruise but their love ended on Titanic too. It was forbidden and heart-wrecking but So Eun envied the pureness in their love story. But if in her case, she was the Jack and he was the Rose because Kris was way wealthier than her. So Eun found herself laughing at the idea before Kris bent down his face closer to her ear from behind. He whispered slowly to her, “So...wanna try out the scene???”

“Huh???”, So Eun weirdly replied but Kris moved his hands to grab her waist up.

“Yah, put me down!”, So Eun yelled in shock before she realized Kris was placing her legs on the rail so that she could stand higher on the boat, exactly like in the movie where Jack supported Rose to stand on the rail. She relaxed her body back and she clung to his arms that wrapped around her waist now. Kris smiled and leaned his head to paste it side by side with So Eun’s face. Then he started to sing slowly into her ear, making So Eun to flinch and giggle when his breath touched her skin.

“Twinkle, twinkle...little star...how I wonder what you are...up above the world so high...like a diamond in the sky...twinkle, twinkle...”, he hummed the children song to her and So Eun laughed funnily.

“Kris...please...stop singing...you’ve sound so terrible...”, she commented teasingly and she tilted up her head sideway to look at him. That was when Kris stopped singing and So Eun paused laughing. Instead, they froze to stay staring on each other’s eyes. According on the scene, Jack and Rose were kissing – they kissed, right??? So how about them??? So Eun and Kris???

Kris gulped down his throat as he braced his heart to approach her. He was the husband so he needs to take the first step ahead of her. That was what he thought before he slowly learned in his face closer toward her. So Eun closed her eyes, savoring the moment when Kris landed a gentle kiss on her forehead. Then he travelled his lips down to her eyes, moved on to her left cheek before he ended his kiss on her right side of cheek. Then he parted his lips away from her skin as So Eun opened her eyes again. He continued to stare on her, waiting for her green light to truly kissing her. So Eun caught his signal and she slightly smiled before she turned her body around to face him. Kris stayed locking his arms around her waist as So Eun slung her hands around his neck and pulled his face toward her. Immediately, Kris took her permission to paste his lips on hers. They started to melt in each other’s embrace as So Eun and Kris drowned into their own world. Their kisses became more and more passionate as they silently praying to God – don’t let them be apart, just let them stayed together as husband and wife. Only the two of them, So Eun and Kris.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

“Lay, wait up!”, Ara called out as she picked up her paces to catch up with him. Lay had walked further ahead of her as he scanned the map in his hand and he looked up again. He tried to find the exit door but he can’t seem to see any of it. Finally, Ara stopped walking beside him and she was panting, trying to calm down her breath.

“Have...have you find it?”, she asked him but Lay shook his head.

“No...aigoo! This maze is so difficult!”, he finally gave up and shoved away the map toward her. As Ara caught it from his hand, Lay walked back and landed his down on the floor. He sighed in despair, fanning himself with his hand as Ara pouted to him. But she paced over to him and kneeled down to sit next to him, leaning her body against the wall behind them.

“So what should we do now??? We can’t find the exit...are we going to trap in here???”, she asked for his confirmation and Lay chuckled.

“I guess so...what else we can do??? Let’s just wait for a while before they send someone to search for us...”, he told her and Ara nodded her head slowly. But then she hissed and hid her face between her legs as she hugged it closer to her chest.

“Aigoo...I’m sorry, Lay...this is all my fault...we shouldn’t try playing this maze game in first place...”, she mumbled, apologizing to him but Lay laughed and shook his head.

“Hey, it’s okay...don’t sweat it...you’re the one that earning for our adventurous date, right??? I guess lost together inside this maze is adventure enough...”, he and stretched his hand to pat her hair. He his fingers gently in her hair as Ara raised her head to glance on him again.

“Are you sure you’re going to be fine???”, she asked him in worried again and Lay laughed to her.

“No, I don’t mind...as long as we’re together in here...I’m willing to get lost anywhere with you...”, he answered truthfully and Ara quickly shifted her face away from him. She didn’t want him to see her blushing face but she was happy to hear it from him. Then Lay stopped her hair as he dropped his hand to his lap and leaned his head on the wall, he signed.

“Hopefully they will notice our absence fast enough...”, he said, indicating that he hoped for the workers in charge of this maze game will realize it when they took so long inside the maze to find a way out. This maze game was one of the games provided in this theme park. After trying out so many games before, Ara finally insisted for them to play this maze game. But now, they ended up stuck when they couldn’t find the way out. Ara darted her eyes back to him, she stared on Lay before she bit her lips. There was always something that lingered around her mind since last night. She would always wanted to ask him about it but she kept on putting on a delay to it. But now that they were alone here, Ara thought that maybe she should just be brave and ask him anyway. So she cleared and ready to start asking.

“Lay...”, she slowly called for him.

“Hmmm?”

“I...I want to know something...”, she started and Lay changed his sight to her. He gazed at her as Ara stared on him too. “What is it?”

“Tiffany sshi...what is your relation with her???”, she dared herself to ask him, making Lay to look at her with wide eyes. He gulped down his throat and avoided her eyes.

“Please...be honest to me...”, Ara pleaded again and Lay curved a bitter smile to her.

“No matter what you’re thinking about it...trust me, Ara yah...I’m absolutely not in that kind of relationship that you thought we are...Tiffany sshi and me are just officemates...we’re just meant to work in the same company...she is my talent scout and senior while I’m just a trainee there...trying to build my career as an artist...that’s it...”, he concluded to her and Ara let go of a long, heavy sigh. She rested her head back on the wall as she threw her sight far in front on the high wall across from them. She tried to believe in him but she was also having a big doubt in her heart. Tiffany was so pretty and popular. She was somebody with fame, fabulous career and extremely beauty. There was no way Ara could win over her. She was just an ordinary wedding planner but...she was his wife so can she win Lay on that ticket??? Ara wasn’t sure either because they never act like real husband and wife. They were never even having their real kiss. As Ara wondered deep in her thought, Lay glimpsed sideway to her. He studied her empty face before Lay finally smiled.

“Ara yah...”, it was his turn to call at her.

“Huh???”, she said, turning her face toward him.

“I actually have something to tell you too...”, he told her and Ara frowned to him.

“What???”, Lay inhaled deeply before he encouraged himself to tell her the truth that he kept for a while lately. It was about him and Tiffany.

“It is true that...I’ve once sleeping with her...sleeping with Tiffany...”, he confessed and Ara felt thousands of knives cut through her heart. But she stopped herself from shedding tears as she stayed looking emptily on him.

“But I just want you to know that...it happened on the night I was drunk...I remembered she asked me going out with her but I don’t remember exactly when she brought me to the hotel...I know it sounds suspicious and strange, Ara...but, please...please trust me that there was really nothing happened between us...I just woke up and knew that we were sleeping in the same room but I’m also sure that there was nothing happened...seriously...I’m telling you this so that you can truly believe me...so that you never hear any false story from anybody after this...please, Ara yah...forgive me...”, he explained wholeheartedly to her but Ara couldn’t resist herself from crying. Tears escaped from her eyes slowly as it rolled down her cheeks. It broke Lay’s heart into pieces too when he watched her cried so he immediately pulled her into his embrace.

“Sorry...I’m so sorry...”, he kept on repeating apologized to her, cuddling her tighter to his body as Ara sobbed on his chest. They stayed locking their arms around each other for an unknown period before Ara finally calmed down and she slowly let go of him. They stared to each other’s eyes until Ara lastly curved up a smile and nodded to him.

“Thanks for telling me the truth...”, she said to him and Lay forced a smile on her back.

“Of course...you’re my wife...”, he told her but Ara chuckled. Then she stopped smiling and gazed again on him.

“Prove it...prove it to me that I’m your wife...”, she requested and Lay was lost for word now. He stayed silence, trying to find any word to reply her but then he stopped thinking. He locked his eyes on her pretty face as he thought in his mind that...with her, there was no need in word. He had decided on something more than just a word for her. That was when Lay slowly moved his head closer to her face. Ara stayed frozen too before she felt Lay slipped his fingers with her hands. He tightened their entwined hands before he gently kissed Ara on her lips. They closed their eyes, savoring the moment when their hearts healed again from the pain. Then Ara started to respond on his kisses and they continued to paste their lips together, not willing to stop the kiss because they both knew, it was a sign proving to Ara and Lay that they did...belonged together.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

“Annyeong...”, Luhan greeted Lay as he entered the kitchen.

“Annyeong, Luhan ah...”, Lay said his hello to him back and he continued to grumble inside the medicine box. Luhan came to stand next to him and he ducked his head to check in it.

“What??? You’re searching for medicine too???”, Luhan asked him and Lay shrugged.

“It isn’t me...it’s Ara...she is having stomachache since this morning...”, Lay told him and Luhan laughed in amusement.

“The same goes for my Yoo Bi...but she is having different trouble...since we’re back last night, her head keep on aching...”, Luhan replied and Lay pushed the box toward him once he found the medicine for Ara.

“Yeah...the girls are so weak...we only brought them out for a day and they easily got sick...”, Lay complaint to him and he exited the kitchen, bringing a glass of water for Ara. Luhan laughed at him but he resumed searching medicine for Yoo Bi instead. On his way to climb up the stairs, Lay bumped with Kris who walked down with troubled face. Lay frowned to him and he stopped walking.

“Whassup, bro? You look tired...”, he asked Kris in concern as Kris sighed heavily.

“I am tired...all thanks to So Eun because I need to take care of her for the whole night yesterday!”, Kris informed him and Lay snorted.

“She is sick too???”, he easily guessed and Kris narrowed his eyes on Lay.

“How do you know about it??? So Eun kept on vomiting since we were back yesterday...”, he told him and Lay laughed shortly.

“Yeah...I can easily tell it because Ara is having stomachache while Yoo Bi is suffering for major headache...all three are trouble, right???”, Lay joked with him and they laughed together. That was when Luhan walked out from the kitchen, bringing the medicine for Yoo Bi and he stopped walking when he saw Lay and Kris stood there.

“What are you guys doing here???”, Luhan started to ask but Kris poked his head to look at the medicine carried by Luhan and Lay.

“What are you guys giving your wives???”, he asked them and Lay simply shrugged again.

“We just finding something random in the kitchen...you better give So Eun something too before it get worse on her...”, Lay suggested to Kris and Luhan nodded in agreement. Kris thought over it but he shook his head.

“No we can’t simply give them medicine without referring to doctor...it’s too risky...”, Kris said and that was when a maid, duties as a kitchen helper in the suite came walking inside the living room. Kris immediately pushed his body to past through between Lay and Luhan. He walked approaching her and he stopped walking in front of her, making the maid to look at him back. Lay and Luhan were just watching in silence as Kris conversed with her in English.

“Excuse me...but can I know where is the nearest clinic here??? I need to bring my wife there and they need to bring their wives too...”, he told the maid while the woman changed her sight from Kris then up toward Lay and Luhan before she dropped it back to Kris.

“Your wife is sick, sir??? What’s wrong with her???”, she asked him and Kris simply smiled.

“Nothing serious actually...she just kept on throwing up since last night...and Lay’s wife is having a stomachache while Luhan’s wife is having non-stop headache...”, Kris explained patiently to her, pointing his finger from Lay to Luhan. The woman nodded, thinking for a while before she suddenly gasped. Kris, Luhan and Lay frowned in confusion and worried when she clapped her hand on . She looked up straight to Kris.

“Maybe...all the three wives are pregnant, sir...they’re pregnant!”, she informed them with loud voice while Kris, Lay and Luhan were all watching her with their jaws dropped open widely. That was IMPOSSIBLE!!! They never do anything to their wives except...they did kissing them passionately but it was just a kiss!!! And a kiss can’t trigger someone to pregnant...right??? The hubbies thought dully as they cursed this maid inside their hearts. She was absolutely crazy!

To be continued...

"I was supposed to be his wedding planner, not his bride!"