Chapter 12 - "ALOHA, LOVE!"

The Wedding Planners

 

 

(A/N): Dearest readers! So sorry about the wait!!! ***bow*** but enjoy reading~~~~ and don't forget to leave your comment~~~ >,<

“Now, let us welcome our beloved principal, Mr.Wook...to give out his speech toward all the seniors who will leave and graduate from this harmonious school today...”, the MC announced from up the stage. Lee Yoo Bi glanced around her schoolmates; her ears were struck by the roaring applauses from them. She slightly smiled and clapped her hands together with them. Then she fixed her eyes up on their principal as the old man came to stand before the microphone, facing all of them in that big assembly hall.

“LEARN, LOVE AND LIVE...the motto of our school is experimenting about every aspect that each of us went through in our life...learn...as we all know, learning is a process of whole life time...we learn every day, in every minute and second...I would like to remind all of you that...after you leave this school, that doesn’t mean you’re stop from learning new thing in your life...in fact, you’re actually opening a new blank page in your life...learning to be an adult...full with paths and decision to be made...but don’t be afraid...think about it thoroughly...and you will find the exact answer for you...”, as the principal gave out his speech, Yoo Bi found herself sighing low. Yes, it was true that she has ended her life as a high school student, starting her new journey to become an adult. Yet, another vital thing to be etched in her mind was the fact that she is married – Yoo Bi is 18 and she is married to a 23 years old man. That was the reality that she still struggled to accept. Even though they promised each other to stay married only for 3 months but...Yoo Bi can still feel the burden that she has to carry as someone’s...Luhan’s wife. Yoo Bi bit her lips and shifted her eyes back to Mr. Wook.

“Love...yeah, we’re only human...love is a natural feeling that grows within our hearts...”, he said as he touched his chest, explaining deeply to his students. “...remember to love and cherish every person that exist in your life...because you may not see it now...but sooner or later, you will see how important are those people in your life...your parents, sisters, brothers, friends...and maybe someday, your own husband and wife...children...whoever that colored your life with their love...so do appreciate them...because only true love can stay...forever...”, Mr. Wook said meaningfully again and it earned another applause from the crowd. Some of the parents, sat at the back of the hall were having their eyes teary upon listening to his words about love just now. Yoo Bi smiled and clapped her hands too – she did agree with him. Then she stopped and frowned alone. Love...does that kind of feeling exist between her and Luhan??? As a brother and sister, maybe yes...but as a husband and wife??? She was hesitated about it.

“Lastly...live...students, this is my last advice to all of you...since you don’t have to listen to my nag again during the every morning assembly after this...”, he joked and they laughed again. “Well...so here it is...live, everyone...live...remember to live your life to the fullest...fill your life with every beautiful moment and even when you’re stumble and seem to lost among the problems, just keep calm...gather your patience and strength...then I have a complete faith that all of you can make it...to the successful path in your life...good luck...”, he ended his speech and everyone stood up to cheer him. Yoo Bi grinned and lifted her too. They put their hands together as they blessed the moment where they were officially, leaving the school to enter a new world. After everyone received their certificate, Yoo Bi said goodbye to her friends. She hugged them before she ran to her parents who stood next to the hall’s entrance door – Mr. Lee and Mrs. Lee were smiling and waving their hands upon seeing Yoo Bi was running toward them.

“Congratulation, honey! Omma is so proud of you...”, her mother said and she moved to hug Yoo Bi once she stopped in front of them. Yoo Bi chuckled and returned her hug even though she was still panting.

“Thanks, omma...”, she replied and winked toward her mother. Then she gazed sideway to Mr. Lee. He was grinning broadly on his beloved little daughter before he held up a handful bouquet of yellow roses. Yoo Bi gasped upon setting her eyes on it.

“For me???”, she asked in disbelief, pointing a finger to her chest. Mr. Lee pouted.

“Then do you think I’m buying it for that old guard next to the school gate???”, he answered teasingly and they laughed in union. Yoo Bi couldn’t stop herself from smiling blissfully as she came to circle the flowers in her arms. She looked up to Mr. Lee.

“Thank you, appa...thank you so much!”, she wished and crushed her body lightly to hug her father.

“Woaw! Relax...I know that you’re excited...”, Mr. Lee commented, shock when his daughter suddenly hugged him like that. But Yoo Bi grinned and locked her hands tighter to her father – Mr. Lee cuddled her back. Mrs. Lee who stood watching them just managed to curve a warm smile upon seeing the strong family-tied between her beloved husband and precious daughter. Then Yoo Bi let go of him, she glanced around – looking for someone.

“Don’t worry...Luhan will be here quick enough after this...he is trying to escape himself from the office...”, Mrs. Lee who understood what Yoo Bi was looking for told her and she patted Yoo Bi lightly on her shoulder. Yoo Bi forced a bitter smile at her.

“Yeah...give him a chance...poor him...he can’t apply a day out from his manager...geez...he should at least be considerate to Luhan...he isn’t going out to waste his time...he is just attending his wife graduation!”, Mr. Lee explained in half-angry to them but Yoo Bi chuckled to him.

“Who will believe it when your wife is a high school student, right???”, Yoo Bi questioned them sarcastically, earning a weird look each from her parents. Then Yoo Bi laughed and shook her head.

“Don’t misunderstand in what I really meant about it...I’m just joking...”, she teased them again and her parents nodded in relief. Then Yoo Bi looked over her shoulder, staring up to the building of her school. Before she leaves this place, she wanted to visit a special room – a room that used to be her favorite hangout place and a room that witness...a special memory to her. So Yoo Bi turned her face back toward her parents.

“Can you guys excuse me for a while??? Just call me when Luhan oppa is here, okay??? I’ll come back to see him later...”, Yoo Bi told them, starting to take her steps in reverse. Mrs. Lee frowned to her.          

“Where are you going then???”, she asked her and Yoo Bi winked naughtily.

“My secret place...”, she answered and ran away toward the building. Mr. Lee and Mrs. Lee rolled their eyes at their childish daughter – a teenager is still a teenager, she can’t get away from her kiddy attitude. They thought in amusement as they stood waiting for Luhan.

Inside the building, Yoo Bi made her way straight toward the library. Once she stopped walking in front of the entrance, she stared on the door. She will definitely miss this place. Then she slowly pulled the door to enter her body inside. Yoo Bi closed back the door as she wandered her eyes around the quiet and empty library – an ocean of knowledge. She smiled to herself and started to take her steps slow into the room. Her fingers travelled along the wooden chairs and tables that arranged neatly between the book shelters. Until she found her favorite spot and Yoo Bi pulled one of the chairs to sit on it. She leaned her body on the seat as she stared out toward another seat in front of her right now.

“So what do you do here??? Skipping the class???” ,Yoo Bi flicked her memory back when she had that little conversation with Sehun here, at the very same place inside this library.

“Nope! I’m here to confess my love to someone…”, she found herself curving a little smile when she recalled the moment when Sehun answered her like that – his serious, zero-joking face was still clear in her eyes.

“Aigoo…to whom??? Bong Gu ajumma???”, Yoo Bi couldn’t help herself but to slip the laughter out from when she once again remembered the way she playfully and Sehun was pouted sulkingly at her because of it. She thought that Sehun was really cute.

“Lee Yoo Bi…”, she flinched when her ears could still hear his gentle voice, calling out her name.

“Huh???”,

“I like you…please go out with me…”, at last, a tear escaped from the corner of her eye when she recalled that beautiful request from him. She loves him and still in love with him right now. But she knew that she couldn’t be a selfish person when she has already hurt him too much until now. Yoo Bi cried for more when her mind brought back the memory when Sehun was dragged away from her wedding. She is a fool – a fool who doesn’t have a gut to stand for her love as she can only watched him walking away from her life that time. She hurt him as she chose to save her family and marrying Luhan instead.

“I’m sorry, Sehun ah...I’m so sorry...”, she murmured under her sobs as she covered with her palm, preventing her crying voice from growing louder. Finally, she held back her rapidly flowing tears as she hastily wiped them away. She shouldn’t be the one who cry because she should convince herself that her story with Sehun had already come to end. Yoo Bi braced her heart to close her life book with Sehun inside it as she forced herself to open the new one with Luhan as part of the journal. Yoo Bi sniffed, drying out her last tears before she got up from her seat. She walked toward the door, wanted to leave the library without even looking back at all the memories that can lead her to remember Sehun again but when she pulled the door to open, another tall figure came to block her way. Yoo Bi raised her head and she gasped when she spotted Sehun was there. He narrowed his eyes on her as he stared closely on Yoo Bi. She gulped down and pasted a fake smiling face at him.

“How are you, Sehun ah???”, she asked him, didn’t even know how to start a greeting toward Sehun. He stayed silence, frowning sternly on her.

“Em...I guess...it’s good to see you on our last day here...so, I wish you a good luck in your life...”, Yoo Bi tried to break the tension between them as she held out her hand toward Sehun. She wanted to shake his hand as their farewell sign but he didn’t seem to make any move to take her hand so Yoo Bi finally gave up. She dropped her hand and smiled plastically again.

“I know...I understand it...that you have a very right to be mad at me...but I want you to know that...I don’t regret it...to make friend with you...thank you so much...I’m having fun during this short time...”, Yoo Bi told him sincerely and she bowed down to him. He was still standing straight like a doll as he held his serious stare on her. Yoo Bi gazed up into his eyes too – she felt like crying again so she quickly excused herself from him. She walked past Sehun as he listened to her steps, pacing away from him. Sehun shut his eyes tight before he courage himself to open his mouth, started to talk again.

“Are you doing fine???”, he questioned her and it paused Yoo Bi on her feet. She heard him but she hesitated to look back. Sehun turned his head sideway to stare at her small back body.

“I’m asking you...are you doing fine these days???”, he repeated his question and Yoo Bi gulped down . She slowly nodded, still refused to turn her body to face him. “I...am...fine...”

Then she heard him hissed through his gritted teeth before Yoo Bi realized that Sehun has stopped standing in front of her. He frowned down to Yoo Bi before he grabbed her wrist, holding it up to take a look on her fingers. Sehun saw that wedding ring of her and quickly Yoo Bi pulled her hand freed from him again. She hid her hand behind her body as she hesitated to stare on his face.

“You...you’re really...married to him, don’t you???”, Sehun found himself hard to breathe when he forced his mouth to ask her. Yoo Bi closed her eyes, feeling the gultiness pouring down her heart but she can’t lie to him so she snapped open her eyes again and stared up to him – she nodded.

“Yes...I’m married to him...”, she tried to make herself sounded firm with it but ended up cracked out from like a crying sound. Sehun shook his head at her.

“Tell me you’re not that stupid, Yoo Bi ah...why do you agree to this??? Why do you married to your own oppa???”, he forced her with questions as Yoo Bi shook her head fiercely – her eyes started to warm up with tears again.

“You can call me anything that you want...stupid, idiot, lunatic...whatever...because I have to do this...I can’t let my family feel embarrass to face the crowd again...I have to save them...”, she explained to him but Sehun smirked.

“I never know since when you have that kind of warrior spirit in you...”, he commented wickedly but Yoo Bi curved a bitter smile for him.

“I’m sorry...I have to go...”, she cut their conversation, couldn’t let him to see her gloomy face for any minute longer so she bowed and started to walk away. Sehun gasped in disbelief, shaking his head before he walked and ran after her. Without saying another word, he grabbed her hand and dragged her to run with him. Yoo Bi was startled and she tried to free her hand from him.

“Sehun, what are you doing??? Let go of me!”, she exclaimed but he ignored her and they kept on running to an unknown place – a place that can only fit for the two of them. Meanwhile, nearby the school gate – Luhan was already there. He stood between Mr. Lee and Mrs. Lee as they waited for Yoo Bi to come out. Mr. Lee sighed, scanning his eyes around the school to look for his daughter. The school area was almost empty as everyone had already gone home after the graduation ceremony ended just now. He shook his head and Luhan frowned, thinking about his missing wife.

“She said that she won’t be taking so long...but where is she now???”, Mrs. Lee curiously asked as Luhan slowly groaned. He leaned his body at the car’s door behind him.

“She must be mad at me for causing her to wait this morning...it’s my fault to be late after all...”, he blamed himself but his parents in law simultaneously shook their heads.

“No...I’m sure Yoo Bi have a perfect reason to show up a bit late like this...”, his father told him but Luhan couldn’t stop himself from feeling worried. He bit his lips, furious to think about Yoo Bi as he glanced down inside his car where he spotted another fresh bouquet of roses. He planned to give it to her as her graduation present but...where is she now???

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

“Ah!”, Kim So Eun screamed once she fixed her eyes on a resort advertisement printed in the tourism magazine. She shoved it up toward Kris who sat across from her. He was too deep in checking on the list of the guests for their upcoming welcome party for his company’s new branch but...

“Kris! I think we shouldn’t take that honeymoon package...let’s take the family combo one...it will be more fun isn’t it??? With the breakfast and all...”, his clumsy wife was making him too hard to concentrate on his work when she continuously nagged to him about the honeymoon! Lastly, Kris groaned and threw down the file inside his hand on the coffee table in front of them.

“Ugh! Seriously! I’m trying to finish my work here! So can you play around anywhere else while I’m doing this??? You’re such a trouble!”, he scolded her but So Eun stuck out her tongue.

“No! Our flight is next week! But you haven’t make any move to book any hotel room yet for us to stay at the island later...I don’t want to sleep in the tent!”, So Eun scolded him back as Kris narrowed his eyes to her. He leaned his body on the couch and he folded his arms across his chest.

“Tell me the truth...why are you so excited about the holiday??? Are you sane enough to have a honeymoon with me, my ‘dearly wife’???”, he tried to test her but So Eun rolled her eyes as she laughed.

“Hahahaha...please...I already have experience to be in a trip with you...it’s not that fun, you know...in Japan last time...it was like, I’m having my holiday with a stone...”, she commented carelessly to him as Kris widened his eyes.

“What did you say???”, he pressed his voice, couldn’t quite believe her opinion about him but Kris was once again startled when So Eun got up from her seat and went to crush her body beside him. Kris blinked at her as So Eun battling her eyelids to him. Kris gulped down his throat and looked away – damn it, she was so cute.

“Now what you want???”, he asked her coldly, picking up his file again. So Eun grinned in victory as she bumped the magazine earlier onto the file to change his sight on those pages instead. Kris glanced down to it with empty and uninterested face. “What’s up with this magazine???”

“Well...let’s make a reservation! I want to stay in this hotel! The suite have three bedrooms and big living room with wet and dry kitchen...plus the home theater stereo and private swimming pool!”, she explained excitedly to him, pointing her finger on the advertisement but Kris shook his head.

“So Eun ah...can’t you read??? This suite is for family...not for a honeymoon couple!”, Kris reminded her but So Eun wagged a finger in front of his face playfully.

“No, no, no...I told you that I don’t really wanna take this holiday as a honeymoon...let’s just have fun, shall we??? I’m tired of handling all the weddings! I deserve to have some rest...and your brilliant father give us his fabulous idea to stay in the island...so let’s do it! Let’s enjoy the free trip!”, she told him cheerfully, clapping her hands in irritating loudness as Kris sighed in despair. What can he do when he owned this brainless wife??? Well, the answer is he has to endure her ridiculous personalities! Kris nodded his head at last.

“Okay, okay! Huhhh...what do you want me to do right now???”, he finally surrendered to her wish. So Eun winked and pushed the magazine firmer on his lap.

“Go on...call the hotel and make a reservation on the suite...you have the number...”, she ordered him and Kris rolled his eyes. But as So Eun relaxed back her body on the couch, he reached out his phone from inside his pocket. He dialed on the contact number as Kris unstoppably cursing inside his mind. Why did he become a total powerless when it comes to So Eun??? No one ever give him any command like she did – but Kris is a stupid too when he blankly followed her words. After a few beeps, he heard the line was picked up by someone.

“Hello, Hai La Hotel...May I help you, sir???”, Kris heard the receptionist was greeting him in her mother tongue. He can’t understand it so he cleared his throat and started to speak in English, revealing his perfect talking skill in that language.

“Hi...can you speak English??? I want to make a reservation at your hotel...”, once he talked, So Eun narrowed her eyes at his handsome sideway face. She watched him as she listened to his fluent English.

“Yes, sir...what can I help you?”, the receptionist asked him again, this time in English. Kris held up the magazine to read on the details.

“Well, I’m wondering if the exclusive family suite in your hotel is still available within this 15 to 21 March???”, he asked and So Eun quickly pushed her ear to listen to the latter’s answer. Kris clicked his tongue, lightly pushing her away but So Eun insisted to hear at his conversation even though she can’t really understand what they were talking about – her English wasn’t that good.

“Haish...”, was the only thing that could escape from his mouth as he let So Eun clung to his arm, pasting her ear on his phone as they waited for the receptionist to make confirm of the hotel room.

“Hello, sir...our suites are full for now...but within the dates that you stated just now, there is a room in the suite that fix with it...are you okay with it???”, she told him and Kris bit his lips.

“Em...wait a moment...”, he said and pushed So Eun’s ear away to put down the phone for a while. So Eun howled in pain as she rubbed her ear and glared toward Kris.

“Are you sure that you want to stay in this hotel??? They seem to be crowded with tourists...and I don’t really like the crowd...”, he tried to refuse to her idea but So Eun nagged at him, tugging his sleeve cutely.

“No way! I still want to stay there!”, she exclaimed to him, pouting and Kris sighed loudly – he tried to be patient in order to fill the demand of his wife. “Got it...”, he said, putting up the phone back to his ear as So Eun made a thumb up to him, grinned winningly.

“Em...about the suite...yeah, we’re agree to book it...”, Kris confirmed to the receptionist and she went on discussing about his self-information, payment and all to reserve the suite. Then he hung up the phone. Kris glared to So Eun who sat, legging crossed next to him. She stared at him from the corner of her own eyes. “So, how is it??? Everything is ready???”, she asked him in her bossy tone and it earned a chuckle from Kris.

“Go away...I want to finish my work...”, he immediately chased her to leave him alone as So Eun nodded and patted his shoulder.

“With pleasure...”, she replied in complete ease because she knew that her reservation at her dream hotel was made by Kris just now. So she stood up, humming to herself as Kris watched her from behind in disgust. She skipped on her legs all the way to climb up the first floor but So Eun stopped once she caught sight of Si Hoo and Lee Joon walked down side by side from upstairs. So Eun gulped down , feeling the blood rushed to her cheeks when she remembered the kissing incident with Lee Joon. Her bodyguards stopped walking too when they saw her and Kris looked up to stare at his wife then moved toward the men. He narrowed his eyes on Lee Joon. He felt like kicking him out from this house but he can’t just fire him since Lee Joon was hired by his father so only Mr. Wu can throw him out. But Kris never fancies it – the connection that Lee Joon have with So Eun. She bit her lips and inhaled deeply before she smiled to break away the tension between them. Si Hoo curved a smile back on their miss but Lee Joon stayed stern as he gazed closely to So Eun.

“So Eun sshi...we heard from the maids that you’re going for honeymoon...is it true???”, Si Hoo started to ask and it made Kris to stop paying attention on his work. Instead, he put down his pen and set his ears on the conversation even though he had his eyes fixed on the document in front of him. So Eun grinned and nodded to them.

“Yeah...we’re going to an island...and if possible, Kim oppa and Lee oppa can...”, she was about to invite them to come along with her during the holiday but Kris automatically raised his murderous stares to So Eun.

“No!”, he blurted out to her, making So Eun to freeze with her words. She tilted her head to hiss at him.

“Hisssh! But, why??? The suite got three rooms, right??? We can always share...the more the merrier after all!”, she reasoned out to him but Kris jerked up his eyebrow.

“Yah! Can’t your rat brain digest the real meaning of honeymoon??? It means...only for two people...so no matter the suite got three or four or five or dozen of bedrooms...still...it is only for a couple...ONLY...”, he pressed the word as he shifted his eyes toward Si Hoo and Lee Joon, signaling to them his warning about not to interfere in his personal matter with So Eun. So Eun stuck out her tongue at him while Si Hoo bent down his head, hiding his face politely and Lee Joon was staring back on Kris with total hatred. Kris smirked at him as So Eun had already turned her body again toward her bodyguards. She smiled apologetically to them.

“Well, I guess I can’t do anything since...since...”, she said, stealing a glance back to Kris and her husband was making a ‘just-shut-up-your-mouth-and-obey-me’ face. So Eun shrugged, shaking her head and she grinned to Si Hoo and Lee Joon. “...since Kris objected it...well, maybe...it will be absolute ‘fun’ with just the two of us there...”, So Eun added sarcastically as she glared to Kris from the corner of her eyes. Kris laughed devilishly and he nodded his head.

“Sure the hell it will...”, he assured her and So Eun laughed too.

“Hahahaha...I guess I’ll excuse myself for now...goodbye...”, she said, waving to both of her bodyguards before she resumed climbing the stairs. She walked past Si Hoo and Lee Joon as they bowed down to her. When she was gone from their sights, they gazed down to Kris. He continued on his work, whistling alone – looking so much in ease as he knew that he managed to conquer So Eun ONLY to himself. Well, the honeymoon is going to be ‘fun’, isn’t it???

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Ara tapped the pen that she held between her fingers since an hour ago on the table ahead of her. She was supposed to sketch everything about her latest task but she can’t seem to gain any idea for it. Lastly, she sighed loudly and rolled the pen away – she gave up! This entire matter about planning example wedding for the exhibition was so not her stuff! Her pen rolled to the edge of the table and she let it fell down even when Ara heard the thump on floor. The pen continued to roll until it stopped when a foot stepped on it. A man bent and picked up the pen – he walked over to Ara.

“I believe this belong to you...”, Kyuhyun said and he put down the pen beside Ara’s arm on the table. She looked sideway to it before she darted her eyes up to him instead.

“Oh, you again...”, was her only reply as she resumed flipping through the documents. Kyuhyun smiled – shaking his head when he smelled his unwelcoming presence there. But still, he walked to land his on a chair across from her.

“Still working on the idea???”, he guessed, ducking his head to the piles of sheet in front of Ara. She chuckled.

“Tell me, your Highness...why do you want the wedding planners to create an exhibition for this??? It’s just a waste of time!”, Ara complaint and Kyuhyun laughed out at her comment.

“Well, I’ve to admit that I envy your straight-forwardness but...hmm...let’s say that I’m just trying to culture the beauty of weddings in this exhibition...”, he explained to her as Ara rolled her eyes.

“Yawn...”, she said shortly and bumped her head on the table. She closed her eyes, feeling too lazy to continue grooming idea for that project. Kyuhyun laughed again and he leaned his back on the chair, arms folded across his chest.

“Think out of box, Go Ara sshi...”, he suddenly suggested to her but Ara snorted.

“Problem is...I don’t see any box to see out of it...”, she answered halfheartedly and it was his turn to roll his eyes.

“What I mean is...you have to think of something extraordinary...well, we usually attend the romantic wedding...full with pure white and pinky things...so how about bring out some any other unique themes for the wedding??? Rock or retro, maybe???”, Kyuhyun tried to give his piece of mind to help Ara about her project but she ended up raising her palm toward him – asking him to stop talking.

“Okay, enough...that sounds brilliant...but sorry because I’m not in the mood...”, she forced a thin smiled for him, pretending to be polite to this prince as Kyuhyun nodded to her.

“I understand...maybe you should have a rest...”, he just started but Ara stood up so suddenly as she slammed her hands on the table – causing a loud bang on it as Kyuhyun blinked his eyes.

“Yes! As expected from a prince like you! Your excellent brain did remind me about my honeymoon! Maybe I should just rush up my slow poke hubby, so that we can escape for holiday and this dreadful work!”, Ara exclaimed in high spirit as she gathered all the papers on the table and threw them up into air like confetti. Kyuhyun watched the papers flew down with question marks drawn on his face. Meanwhile Ara was laughing and giggling alone, anticipating her holiday with Lay but then Kyuhyun cleared his throat.

“So...you’re going for honeymoon with your husband?”, he asked, frowning to her.

“Yes! Absolutely!”, Ara answered him instantly and it clicked him on how she was excited about it. Finally, he grinned and nodded.

“Okay...you can have your holiday...I’ll excuse you for a while from the project...but, with one condition...”, Ara had started to smile when she heard him giving his permission to take a leave but her smile froze when he mentioned about the condition. Ara shrugged before she gave him a nod.

“Fine...what is the condition???”, she asked lazily, started to pick up the papers that she left lying forgotten around the table and floor. Kyuhyun rubbed his chin, acting to be deep in thinking before he clicked his fingers.

“Remember to find a suitable idea for the exhibition...because when you come back, I want to know all about your fabulous idea to run the wedding exhibition...can you do that, Go Ara sshi??? I’m sure that honeymoon can be the best inspiration for you...”, he finally told her the condition and Ara sighed in disbelief. So he was making her to care about work even in the middle of her holiday??? Ara rolled her eyes – how cunning he was! But since she has no other choice – she just needs to escape right now so Ara nodded at him.

“I’ll try my best to gain the idea...”, she promised him and Kyuhyun winked at her.

“Good...I’ll count the moment until you’re back here to work on your idea...”, he concluded and got up to leave. Once he got out from the office, Kyuhyun found himself sighing inside the elevator. He stood supporting his tall body against the wall of the lift as he thought alone – he might feeling a bit boring when she was gone later.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Kris stood before the rail on his balcony. He threw his sight far toward the hills that faced this giant villa. Collection of expensive neighborhood can be seen from here where he stood motionless – sipping on his hot coffee. Then he heard a motorbike, grumbling its ears-wrecking sound as Kris shifted his eyes down to the garden below. He saw a delivery boy, jumping off from his motorcycle and he walked toward the guardhouse to enter this villa. Kris frowned to himself. Who could have made any order from this delivery boy??? Clearly it wasn’t pizza or any kind of fast food because Kris saw the middle-sized box carried by him. When the guard of his house allowed him to enter, he arranged his steps toward the doorway. Next, Kris heard the bell echoed in his house. Once, twice...but no one downstairs seem to make a move to open the door for him. Kris finally clicked his tongue and left to the ground floor.

“Hi, delivery!”, the boy greeted Kris right after he unlocked the door. Kris stayed frowning to him and the boy poked his head inside the big house. Kris saw him whispering a silence ‘wow’ on his mouth when he scanned the living room for a minute.

“Yes??? A delivery for whom???”, Kris cut his imagination and the boy quickly looked back to him. He smiled, lifting the box on his left arm as his right hand pulled out a piece of paper from his pocket.

“Em...I’m delivering stuff for Kim So Eun sshi...”, he answered, reading her name written on the order’s form. Kris frowned even more, since when did his wife interested in buying online stuff??? But he cleared his throat and tilted his head toward the stairs. So Eun was so quiet upstairs – he didn’t even know what she was doing in her room. So Kris turned back to him and slightly nodded.

“Okay...I’m taking that thing for her...”, he agreed and the boy moved to hand him the box. Kris took it before he placed the paper on the box.

“Please sign here on behalf of her, sir...”, the boy instructed him and giving him a pen. Kris robotically did as he says but he paused when he saw her name written as ‘Kim So Eun’ there. He chuckled and returned back the paper alongside with his pen.

“Correction...her name isn’t Kim So Eun...it’s Wu So Eun...she is married...she should follow my name...”, he pressed to the boy and instantly moved to close the door, leaving the boy to blink questioningly to the door. Then Kris walked into the living room until he threw the box onto the couch. He smirked.

“Kim So Eun??? Does her small brain forget that she is married??? Ceh!”, he mumbled alone and wanted to start leaving the box there – no even bother to inform So Eun that her stuff was here already. But a second after taking his step, Kris paused on his feet. He glanced back to the box. He was curious to check on the stuff inside the box. What if So Eun was purchasing a bomb to kill him??? No! He needs to take caution about it so Kris cleared his throat and walked back, sitting beside the box.

“Hmmm...What is this???”, he questioned alone, moving his hands to open the box. Once it was opened, Kris felt his jaw dropped upon eyeing the soft thing inside his hands. It was lingerie, colored in combination of light violet and black with a big ribbon at the center of its chest area. The string was so thin and its fabric was from satin and disgusting laces. Immediately, Kris threw the lingerie back into the box, he shrugged in disgust before he shot a dead glare up on the stairs – where it should lead to So Eun. Well, eventually when he did that – there she was! So Eun was walking down the stairs in complete ease as she slowly whistled to herself. That was when she spotted Kris around the living room, sitting on the couch with ridiculous expression on his handsome face. She frowned to him but she continued to walk approaching her husband.

“What are you doing here???”, she asked as Kris never leaves his accusation eyes from her. So Eun felt strange upon his attitude but she let him too, shifting her eyes on the box next to him. Then she gasped.

“Ah! You received my stuff! When it was delivered??? Just now???”, So Eun asked in excitement as she quickly ran to pick up the box. Kris stayed watching her, lost for word as he was still startled by the thing ordered by his wife. So Eun sang happily but when she realized that the box was opened, she cursed toward Kris.

“You checked on my stuff??? How dare you...”, she wanted to ambush him but Kris snapped too.

“How dare you buy that lingerie??? What are you planning actually??? Do you plan to wear it during our honeymoon???”, Kris accused her and So Eun bit her lips in disbelief.

“Are you out of your mind??? Of course I don’t have that ert thought! Don’t simply jump to any weird conclusion! I’m buying this as my personal stuff...and it is none, of, your, business...”, she explained to him and hastily walked away – leaving Kris to blink in confusion on her back. She was gone to her room as Kris leaned back to the couch. He still didn’t feel satisfy with her answer so he got up from his seat and climbed up the stairs.

“Geez...what did he do opening my stuff before I do it myself??? He is a mad stalker!”, So Eun muttered alone once she got into her room again. She put down the box on her bed before she picked out the lingerie.

“Auw...it’s so cute! Thanked God that I bought it...thanks Go Ara sshi for selling it on e-bay too!”, So Eun mumbled happily as she the cloth but then she stopped when she heard the beeping sound of her phone. So Eun walked to reach for it and checked on the message.

-Meet me at the second floor...now!  

So Eun chuckled when she read the text from Kris. It was funny when you’re living in the same house but you have to text each other only to get connected. So Eun shook her head in rejection but she left to see him there – throwing her lingerie to the bed on her way toward the door.

“So what do you want???”, So Eun asked Kris coldly once she entered the guest room on the second floor – the ultimate floor where she promised Kris to meet up with him if there anything for them to be discussed. It was silly actually; that kind of rule but So Eun let her husband did it as he pleases. Kris glared to her from the corner of his eyes – he cleared his throat.

“Sit...”, he ordered her and So Eun snorted before she moved to land her on the couch across from him. She slung her right leg on her left leg and she crossed her arms on her chest. Then So Eun stared ahead toward Kris when both of them were putting on an arragont expression on their faces.

“Honestly, So Eun ah...what are you planning???”, Kris started to ask her; he was still distracted by the lingerie bought by her. They will leave for their honeymoon this weekend and now So Eun was buying y, fluffy lingerie for her. As a man and a husband, he was distracted by that kind of idea! So he demanded an exact answer from his wife. But So Eun smirked and shook her head.

“Seriously, Kris...you’re thinking too much...I told you I’m just buying it for my personal stuff...beside it is the branded lingerie and someone sell it on e-bay with low price...so it will be a waste if I don’t buy it now...compare to buy it outside, it will cost a big amount of money so yeah...I purchased it online...that’s all...the end...”, she explained to him, rolling her eyes in disgust but Kris clicked his tongue.

“So...you...you’re not planning to wear it during our vacation...right?”, Kris a bit stumbled when he questioned her like that. So Eun stopped talking too – she did planning to wear it on the holiday but of course not in front of him! She just wanted to rest comfortably in it when she enjoys her holiday later but not to seduce him with it or something! A big NO for it! So Eun racked the rejection inside her mind before she cleared and looked at Kris arrogantly.

“Please...whether I’m wearing it or not...I’m not showing it to you...so like I said, you just need to get over it! It’s not that we’re staying in same room at the holiday later!”, she exclaimed to him but Kris hissed in dissatisfaction – he can’t believe this cunning girl!

“Sure...beside who want to see your not so perfect body huh??? Me myself don’t have any appetite on it...”, Kris replied her with high confidence while So Eun bit her lips. She was burned in anger right now! He mentioned that he didn’t care about her ‘not so perfect’ body but he was worried if she will seduce him using the lingerie! How ‘clever’ are you at lying to yourself, Kris Wu??? So Eun guessed inside her mind as she smiled sarcastically.

“Well, that is great then...we don’t have to worry about the ‘adult’ thing since you’re not attracted to me and I’m the same too! Besides, who would feel attracted to a man with...sculpture body like you??? Non-muscular body...slopping shoulders...huhhh...no appealing at all!”, So Eun bad-mouthed him back and it earned a sharp glare from Kris when he listened to her. Non-muscular body??? Slopping shoulders??? Zero appealing??? Well, if she thought like that about him – think twice, Wu So Eun! Kris whispered alone in his mind before he stood tall in front of her. So Eun was a bit startled but she kept calm and watched in silence when Kris fixed his eyes straight on her face. He curved a half mysterious smile for her. So Eun wanted to ask at his weird movement but she immediately stopped when Kris started to peel off his shirt in a very slow motion and seductive way.

“Wa...wait...Kris...what...what are you doing???”, So Eun felt her tongue got stiffer when she set her eyes on his well-built body. Kris pulled his shirt over his head and he threw it away on the couch behind him. He turned back to So Eun and smiled his smirking but alluring smile at her. So Eun gulped down – this was very dangerous for her and her heart. She could clearly hear the thumping inside her chest that had started to hammer madly on her heart. Kris took step by step approaching her.

“Ya...yah! What are you doing??? Stop it!”, she yelled nervously to him and So Eun started to get up from the couch, distancing herself from Kris as she held up her palms in front of her body. Kris laughed wickedly.

“So now you’re afraid huh??? Why, honey??? What are you so worried about??? You don’t have to buy that lingerie only to seduce me...you can always ask me and we can try it out...let’s see if you can resist my ‘non-muscular body, slopping shoulders and no appealing person’ like you stated just now!”, Kris told her and he launched to catch her but So Eun screamed on top of her lungs before she stormed out of the room. Once she was gone, Kris burst out laughing madly to himself.

“HAHAHAHAHAHA! She actually believes that I’ll do it??? Never!”, Kris commented between his laughter as he laid his body back on the couch. He managed to scare her so he won, yeah!

“Jerk! What exactly he is thinking??? Taking off his shirt like that in front of me???”, So Eun scolded angrily as she slammed close the door of her room. She hastily locked the door and pasted her body on it. She felt her breath gone ragger as her mind kept on recalling Kris with his topless body. Okay, he did have fair skin with broad chest and sturdy shoulders but...she shouldn’t get affected by it! So Eun was sure that Kris was just kidding her! He was just teasing her! Then she fiercely shook her head – she can’t wear the lingerie on their honeymoon, it will be too risky!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Luhan rubbed his palms, they were sweating and trembled. Luhan was 100% sure he wasn’t sweating because of the weather – no, it got nothing to do with the weather because he was staying in a house completed with air-conditioner right now. It was all because he was worried and nervous. Yeah, Luhan was in that kind of stage. His feeling was so strong until it made him to glance almost every minute to the clock hung on the wall. Then he immediately shifted his eyes to Mr. Lee when he heard the man groaned in panic.

“Maybe we should inform the police...”, his father in law suggested but Mrs. Lee shook her head.

“No...we can’t do that...because Yoo Bi not yet missing for 24 hours...we can only make any report after a day of someone gone missing...plus, I’m not hoping for anything that bad to occur toward my daughter! So, no police!”, his wife exclaimed to him but Luhan was sure that his mother was freaking out right now. Mr. Lee hissed as a reply.

“But she has gone since this morning...she never return after the graduation ceremony ended! I’m afraid that something wrong has happen to her...”, Mr. Lee reasoned again but Mrs. Lee shook her head determinedly.

“No...nothing is going to happen to her...she is fine...my Yoo Bi is fine...”, her denial words only making Luhan’s feeling to be fussier. He sighed under his breath as he shifted uncomfortably on his seat. It was...frustrating to keep waiting for her like this – waiting for her to come back to his side.

“Ding dong! Ding dong!”, the three of them flinched in union when their ears caught sound of the bell. Automatically, Luhan got up from his seat and ran to catch the door.

“Yoo Bi ah!”, he called out loud and pulled the door widely but he stopped when his sight was filled with two persons. Yoo Na cracked an awkward smile upon seeing Luhan stood motionless there. Luhan tried to smile back but his lips stiffened when he darted his eyes on the figure next to her. There was a tall, handsome man who slung one arm protectively around Yoo Na’s shoulders. Luhan didn’t have to guess – it must be her husband. Then he heard Mr. Lee and his wife stopped running from behind him. They peered through his shoulders and their eyes widened when they realized Yoo Na was back to their house with her husband. Yoo Na and Kim Bum bowed simultaneously to Luhan, Mr. Lee and Mrs. Lee.

“Sorry for suddenly showing up here...I told you that I’ll be back after a week...but...my body seem to be hard to adapt with the weather...so we decided to get back here earlier...”, Yoo Na insisted to explain but Mrs. Lee shook her head. She smiled and walked to stand next to Luhan, closer to her daughter and her new son in law. She took a quick glance at Kim Bum and smiled to him too.

“No...of course we’re happy that you’re finally home...come, get inside...”, Mrs. Lee welcomed them and Luhan robotically stepped aside to allow them entering the house. Yoo Na bit her lips, staring on Luhan’s uncertain face as she made her way into the house. She took off her shoes but her eyes never leave him – she tried to read his expression, guessing on his feeling but Luhan showed nothing except emptiness.

“Omma, appa...where is Yoo Bi???”, she finally remembered about her little sister so she tilted her head inside, trying to scan for her but Luhan suddenly moved to grab his shoes. Both Yoo Na and Kim Bum turned to look at him questioningly. Luhan closed his eyes for a minute, gathering his patience before he stood straight to face the couple and his parents in law.

“Sorry...but...I need to find Yoo Bi now...”, he hastily excused himself and ran out of the door. Yoo Na frowned at the now empty doorway before she turned to look at her parents.

“What...what did he mean about finding Yoo Bi??? She isn’t here??? Where did she go???”, Yoo Na asked them in concern as Mr. Lee sighed and Mrs. Lee bit her lips.

 

“Your sister has been missing since this morning...she never comes back...”, Mr. Lee felt his throat gone dry when he told Yoo Na the news. She gasped, clapping a hand on before she turned to look at Kim Bum.

“Bum ah...what should we do??? We have to help Luhan, searching for Yoo Bi...oh my...I’m so worried about her!”, she rushed him, crumpling his sleeves and Kim Bum nodded his head.

“Okay, okay...calm down...let’s move now...”

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

“Yoo Bi ah...”, Sehun called to her, the gentleness never leaves his voice. Yoo Bi gazed on his sideway handsome face. He was staring on the vast green field ahead of them but they could barely see the color because of the darkness of night surrounding around them. Yoo Bi inhaled slowly, feeling the cold air stuck in so she coughed out. Sehun turned and stretched his hand to pat on her back.

“Em...ehem...thanks...”, she said as she cleared . Sehun curved a thin smile for her.

“You don’t even respond to me when I’m calling you now...guess it is really over between us...”, Sehun told her and Yoo Bi bent down her head, hiding her teary eyes from him.

“I don’t deserve it...”, she barely opened as she felt that her voice would crack because of the sobs.

“You don’t deserve what???”, Sehun asked her back and Yoo Bi braved herself to search for his eyes – she needs to be brave to tell him the truth.

“I don’t deserve to stay with you...neither to love you or to have your love...because I betrayed you...your feeling...I’m a married girl right now...”, she explained to him and Sehun laughed – the sound came out funny and weird. He shook his own head.

“I don’t know where it start or where it stuck...but it’s not your decision to have the privilege on my love...my feeling is mine...I’m the only one who can decide to whom I want to give my love to...”, Sehun replied to her and Yoo Bi nodded in agreement.

“Yeah...but even if you choose to give it to me...I still won’t accept it...because a wife can’t possibly keep any feeling for any other man except to her husband...”, she reasoned to him but Sehun snorted. He was now turning his body to face her fully. Yoo Bi replied his stares too.

“Then...are you going to love your husband??? Luhan hyung? He is your oppa, you know!”, he exclaimed to her but Yoo Bi shook her head.

“I know...he is my oppa and he will always be...but I want to try...I want to try loving him and accepting him as my husband...that is the least that I can do after I’m being stuck in this arranged marriage...Luhan oppa is my husband now...and I can’t deny that fact...opening my heart to accept him is the only way to...”, she hesitated for a while, staring deeply into the weak stares of Sehun. Her own eyes glittered with tears – she knew that her words would hurt him but she can’t lie to him.

“...to forget you...I have to forget you...so that my heart won’t feel hurt anymore...”, she admitted to him and Sehun shedded a tear on his own cheek. Yoo Bi saw his tears poured down his cheeks and it broke her heart painfully – she regretted it that she could only watch but she can’t comfort him – she wasn’t the right person to do so. Sehun sniffed between his sobs, letting the pain he endured in his chest flowing down by his tears in front her – just let him cried in front of her, at least for the last time. Yoo Bi can’t stop herself from crying too so she let the sadness wrapped them for a while before Sehun finally nodded.

“Okay...I get it...”, he said, wiping his tears with the back of his hands. Yoo Bi stayed silence as she watched him got up and stood tall in front of her. He forced an extremely heart-wrecking smile down to her as he held out his palm.

“Come...let’s end this properly...”, he suggested to her and Yoo Bi dried out her own tears. Slowly, she placed her hand inside him and Sehun locked their entwine hands to pull her up again. When they stood facing each other, Sehun twisted his hand to shake hers. Yoo Bi looked down to it as Sehun shook their hands together – he smiled at her.

“I won’t let you get hurt...if forgetting me is the best way to heal your heart, then I’ll accept it...let’s just forget each other...”, Sehun said and Yoo Bi cracked a bitter smile too. She held his hand tighter before Sehun took a step closer to her and landed a kiss on her forehead. Yoo Bi closed her eyes, savoring his last kiss before she felt he parted his lips from her skin and slowly taking his steps backward.

“Good bye, Yoo Bi ah...I’ll let you go right now...”, she listened when he whispered to her ear and finally, she felt him slowly slipping his hand off from her. Yoo Bi tried to open her eyes but Sehun quickly stopped her. “Don’t! Don’t open your eyes...just picture your future with your husband...be happy with him...as long as you’re happy with your life...I’ll be delighted too...”, Yoo Bi tried to reach for his hand again but Sehun had truly let go of her hand. She heard him taking his steps further away from her as Yoo Bi dropped her hand to the side of her body again. So he was gone – Sehun was truly gone for now. He left her at this school field, the very same place where they had their first kiss and eventually this place witness their parting with each other too. The thought overwhelming in her until Yoo Bi found herself kneeled down to the ground. Her legs gave her up as Yoo Bi slowly moved her hand to punch her chest lightly; it was hurt – jerking hurt.

“Yoo Bi ah!!!”, then she was startled once she heard someone screamed for her name. Instantly, Yoo Bi opened her eyes – hoping that she would see Sehun back in front of her but far from where she was kneeling; she saw Luhan stood near the block of her former school. He was panting from the running just now – Yoo Bi saw the sweat drenching his shirt.

“Luhan oppa...”, she whispered his name as she fixed her eyes on him who had started to run toward her at the center of this field. As Luhan came closer and closer to her, Yoo Bi tried to convey her heart that she could only fix her eyes on Luhan from now on...and not on Sehun anymore. Finally, Luhan stopped panting before her – he bent down to place both of his hands on his knees.

“What...what are you doing here, Yoo Bi ah???”, he started to ask her and Yoo Bi sniffed, feeling her eyes getting warmer with tears again.

“It’s over...”, she said under her breath and Luhan frowned, bending his body down so that his face can be at the same level with her face. He looked deeply into her eyes – shimmering with tears.

“What???”, he can’t seem to hear her words just now.

“It’s over...Sehun and me...we’re over...he left me...”, Yoo Bi finally told him and burst out crying loudly. She couldn’t no longer hold back her tears so she let herself crying madly in front of him. Luhan felt the word failed him too so all that he can do was to kneel in front of her. Gently, he pulled her body to cuddle her inside his arms. Luhan locked their bodies together as he Yoo Bi on her soft hair.

“I’m sorry, Yoo Bi ah...I’m sorry...I’m so sorry...I let you into this trouble...forgive me...”, Luhan apologized to his wife as Yoo Bi cried harder and clung tighter to his shoulders, she buried her face on his chest – causing their bodies to shake a bit because of her trembling body. She stayed crying in silence before Luhan slowly kissed her hair and moved his mouth to her ear.

“Yoo Bi ah...let’s go for honeymoon...and forget all about this...let’s start a new life...with me...”, he whispered to her, making Yoo Bi to slowly raised her head to stare into his eyes – searching for the sincerity in his eyes. He wished to forget about the pain too. When he saw Yoo Na with her husband just now, Luhan knew how happy and blissful she was so Luhan hoped he can gain that kind of happiness with Yoo Bi – they deserve it. She finally smiled at him even though her sight was still blurred by the tears.

“Let’s go...”

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

“Yah! Why are you bringing me here??? It’s my off day!”, Lay questioned with ridiculous face to his wife but Ara ignored him and she continued to drag him entering the usual working place or cafe of Lay.

“Because I want to have a drink with you...don’t worry, it’s my treat...”, Ara finally answered him once they got to their seats around one of the tables. Lay grinned sheepishly toward his working members when they saw him and waving toward him. Then he chuckled once he set his eyes on Ara back.

“Your treat? What? Pay day already???”, he guessed but Ara shook her head and beamed playfully at him. “I just got money from my online store!”

“Online store??? Since when do you have online store???”, Lay asked her with an amuse smiled on his face. Ara smirked at him.

“Since I e-bay all our wedding gifts...you remember, the lingerie... magazine...”, Ara tried to finish her explanation but when Lay heard about the ‘sensitive’ stuff, he hastily nodded his head and held up his hands toward her.

“Okay, okay...I got it...you have the money because you sold those things...that’s great!”, he simply agreed with her and Ara winked while her hand reached for the menu.

“So...what do you want to drink? Coffee??? Latte???”, she asked him, flipping opened the menu card when suddenly their ears caught sound of heels tapping on the floor. Then someone stopped beside the table, making Ara and Lay to raise their heads simultaneously. They fixed their eyes on that person, smiling sweetly toward them – Tiffany.

“Hi...”, she greeted them and both of Ara and Lay exchanged anxious looks between them. Immediately, Ara put down the menu and hid her fingers down the table – if Tiffany saw her wedding ring that matched with Lay’s, their secret will leak out! Ara forced an awkward grin for Tiffany while Lay cleared his throat.

“Well, what are you doing here?”, he asked her and Tiffany smiled before she pulled a chair next to Lay and sat beside him.

“Nothing...I just thought of having my evening tea here...never expect to see you here...”, she told him and shifted her eyes toward Ara. “...with???”, she beamed her head, indicating for Lay to introduce Ara to her.

“Oh...”, Lay said and turned his head toward Ara. “She is...”, looking at the hesitation of him, Ara knew that she has to be fast to keep their secret safe. So she grinned back to Tiffany.

“You met me before, don’t you??? I’m Go Ara by the way...Lay’s old friend...”, she lied to her and held out her hand toward Tiffany. Lay shut his mouth, nodding along the lie as Tiffany laughed sarcastically.

“I see...old friend...okay, nice meeting you...”, she commented and took her hand for a second before she immediately pulled it back like Ara’s hand was something dirty to be touched. Ara dropped her own hand too before she slightly widened her eyes when she watched Tiffany slung an arm casually with Lay. Lay shifted uncomfortably on his too but Tiffany had started to ask him.

“So where did you go yesterday??? You never come to the company for practice and hang out here with your...old friend...”, she said, glaring seductively toward Ara while Ara bit her lips – what was her problem actually??? She thought dully as Lay put on a fake smile.

“Well...I’m taking a few days off until next week...”, he barely told her as he only fixed his gazes on Ara. Ara replied his stares with her longing face too. But Tiffany frowned at him and turned to check his expression.

“Until next week??? Why so long??? Where are you going???”, she asked and Lay curved a sweet smile for Ara – his eyes never leave her beautiful face. Even though Tiffany was there but nothing could stop him from staring at his wife.

“Well...I’m going for vacation...with my family...”, he told her, sounded like a lie but it wasn’t. He did want to go for a holiday with his family. Ara was his wife so she was a part of his family. She got his silence message from him so Ara grinned widely to him and nodded her head, making a face that also meant ‘let’s-forget-about-her-and-enjoy-our-honeymoon’.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

“What??? You’ll be away for a week??? Where???”, So Eun distanced the phone from her ears when she heard her mom was asking her with her high pitch voice. So Eun rolled her eyes and put on the phone again.

“Calm down, omma...I’m not going anywhere...I’m just going for holiday with Kris...”, she told her and cornered her way toward the main road –she just closed her shop and was taking a walk to the mall before renting a taxi to be back at her house. She heard her mom chuckled over the line.

“Holiday??? Are you going for honeymoon???”, Mrs. Kim guessed and So Eun laughed at the idea. She hastily pushed away the nervous feeling in her heart as she stopped waiting for the traffic nearby the street.

“Yeah...you can take it that way...”, she embarassedly agreed with her and Mrs. Kim laughed too.

“Finally! So do remember to bring back a souvenir for me!”, her mom demanded and So Eun laughed again. “What kind of souvenir do you want??? Clothes??? Keychain???”

“No...a grandchild...”, Mrs. Kim playfully answered and So Eun felt her eyes grew wider.

“Omma!!!”, when she screamed out like that, it was in union with a girl who stood beside her. So Eun glanced to her right and she saw a young pretty girl, talking to someone on her phone too. They smiled and bowed to each other. Then Ara turned to look at the traffic ahead of her back.

“Like I said...this whole honeymoon idea came from my omma and appa...”, Ara nagged to her friend as she heard the girl wolf-whistled through the phone.

“Honeymoon...how fun...well, no matter who’s idea it is...you should just enjoy yourself!”, Ara listened to her friend’s advice and she shook her head.

“I don’t know...but I’ll try...I still need to think about work...you know that useless prince gave me a task to browse for wedding idea there! How inconvenience!”, Ara commented and her friend burst out laughing again. That was when she shifted her eyes to her right side and saw another girl just stopped standing next to her. She looked young and she was talking to her phone too.

“Universities fair??? Hmmm...I don’t know...maybe I can’t attend it if it is next week because I’ll be gone for a while...”, Yoo Bi told her friend and she darted her eyes sideway when she realized someone was staring at her. Ara grinned when their eyes met – Yoo Bi grinned too and she resumed her conversation with her friend.

“Aigoo! That’s not fair! Where are you going next week???”, Yoo Bi heard her friend asked her and she shrugged.

“To an island...just for short holiday...”, she can’t exactly told her friend that she wanted to go for a honeymoon, right??? None of her friends know that she was married. Her friend howled in jealousy.

“Auw...how romantic...which island???”

“Hawaii...”, So Eun, Ara and Yoo Bi answered simultaneously when So Eun’s mother, Ara’s officemate and Yoo Bi’s friend questioned them about their honeymoon destination. Automatically, the three girls turned their heads to glance at each other when they heard they were mentioning about the same place. Yes, they will go to Hawaii next week. So...aloha, love!

To be continued...

"I was supposed to be his wedding planner, not his bride!"