Chapter 9 - "The Silence Love Between Us..."

The Wedding Planners

 

THE WEDDING PLANNERS

(A/N): Anneyong,everyone! It has been a week! A week since I have time for this fic...T_T I miss all of you...so do leave your comments after you read this chappie,okay??? So that I know that you guys are still with me...okay, stop typing! (I'm in my office right now actually...hahaha...the boss is not around so I sneakly posted this for all of you...)

To:

-Kristi, updated darling~~~

-Naru91, here is your Krisoeun in Japan~~~so enjoy~~~

-Younia, welcome again!and I think I wrote more about LuhanYooBi this time so enjoy~~~

-All my readers, you guys are the BEST!!!!

“Hmmm...pile of boxes!”, Go Ara said as she stared down on the boxes, wrapped in colorful papers. These were all her wedding gifts that she received on the occasion. She shifted her eyes upon hearing the door of the toilet being opened by someone. Lay walked out from it.

“What? Thinking of unboxing all of it???”, he asked and sat down on the floor, facing all the presents. Ara chuckled but she sat too. Tonight was her first night as somebody’s wife. Since Lay used to stay in an apartment with his other friends, so he has to stay with her at her own house –just to clouded everyone’s assumpation about being a ‘newlywed’. Then Lay grinned excitedly as he reached for one of the boxes.

“Let’s open this! The cover look cool...but...yeah, let’s take a look!”, he mumbled and started to wrap off the cover of the middle-sized box. Ara watched in silence before she moved to open another one.

“Eh???”, Ara looked toward him as Lay fixed his eyes inside the contain. Ara frowned.

“What is it???”, she asked and ducked her head to look inside the box. Then her eyes grew wider before she gulped and hastily closed the box again. Lay glared to her.

“Who in their right mind would give this as a wedding present???”, Ara commented questioningly before Lay snorted.

“Don’t mind...it is just a magazine...”, he said but Ara threw the present earlier toward him.

“Just a magazine??? It’s a magazine about ’10 Tips to Enjoy your First Night’!!! Who would want to read or make any reference on it???”, Ara exclaimed angrily and Lay laughed.

“Nothing actually...you don’t have to take it too serious...how about that present of yours???”, Lay changed the subject as he pointed on another box that still placed on her lap. Ara looked at it and she held it up toward Lay.

“You open it...”, she ordered as Lay rolled his eyes.

“Paranoid...”, he commented shortly, teasing her about feeling afraid to receive any unnecessary ‘thing’ again. Ara ignored him and she chose to watch as he unboxed the gift. After he revealed its contain to her, they gulped down in hesitation again.

“Now it’s lingerie...the y one...”, Lay said, picking up the thin red lingerie that rich with seductive laces. Ara shrugged before Lay threw the lingerie alongside with its box next to the couch.

“Now, I’m finished!”, he yelled impatiently and stood up. Ara followed his steps with her eyes.

“Where are you going???”, she questioned him.

“Sleeping...those ‘first night’ things aren’t my thing!”, he hissed before he entered the guestroom. Ara smirked upon the closed door.

“Who is paranoid actually???”, she asked dully and continued to open the rest of the presents. Mostly they received the multi-types of lingeries and some kitchen’s equipments like rice cooker, kettle, couple cups, aprons and bla, bla, bla... Ara thought lazily as she gathered all the gifts. Then she stared at them.

“If the equipments...I can use it for me later...but as for the lingeries...hmmm...what should I do with all of you???”, she muttered alone and squeezed the lingeries with her toes. She stopped thinking for awhile before she grinned and nodded.

“I can always resell it...”, she suggested to herself. Then she picked up those lingeries to proceed with her mini-business plan.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

“Ah...what a refreshing feeling!”, So Eun commented happily as she stretched her hands to both of her sides. She stood before the rail, setting her eyes fixed on the vast blue sea. Okinawa is a famous beaches place that suitable for honeymoon, strolling or holiday in Japan. She arrived here last night and chose to stay in one of the hotels mushrooming along the beach.

“Oppa! Let’s eat...”, she suggested and turned her body to face her bodyguards. They stood motionless, not even bother to respond anything to her request. So Eun pouted at them.

“Oppa...please, this is a place to let your hair down...not a museum! I told you that you don’t have to follow me here...but since you guys insisted to come so don’t be so stiff, okay??? We’re friends, right???”, she asked happily and went to stand between Kim Si Hoo and Lee Joon. The men exchanged uncertain looks between them before they slightly nodded.

“Right...let’s go!”, she grinned up to them and slung her arms under each of her bodyguards’ arms. She dragged them to walk together and they followed robotically. So Eun, Si Hoo and Lee Joon entered the cafeteria.

“Em...So Eun sshi...”, Si Hoo said as he slowly freed his arm from her. So Eun turned to look at him.

“I’ll...go and order all the things that you would like to eat...what do you want for breakfast? Just tell me...”, he offered and So Eun rubbed her chin.

“I don’t mind anything actually...but, Kim oppa...can you speak in Japanese???”, she narrowed her eyes at him and Si Hoo smiled.

“Leave it to me, missy...”, he bowed down to her and walked toward the counter. So Eun tilted her head to look at Lee Joon instead.

“Lee oppa, what do you want to eat??? Just go and pick it up with Kim oppa...”, she said but Lee Joon shook his head.

“I’m staying with you...let’s have a place to sit...”, he told her and cornered around the cafe toward a small table situated next to the glass wall. So Eun smiled at him and she tiptoing toward the table.

“Thank you...”, she wished as Lee Joon helped her to pull the chair for her to land her there. Lee Joom curved a small smile and he went to sit across from So Eun. She threw her sight outside from the glass wall.

“Oppa, after I finish my work with my customer this evening...let’s go and stroll around the beach!”, she suggested as Lee Joon stared deeply to her. Kim So Eun was surely a very pretty young lady. She looked prettier in person compared in her picture like he had seen inside the document. Suddenly, he recalled something inside his mind...

“Why should I be her bodyguard???”, Lee Joon asked Sooyoung through the telephone the night before they gone to Japan.

“Easy...because I want you to win her heart...make her to fall in love with you...then only she would let my Kris go...and remember, do not give her slightest chance to be together with Kris...they are just arrangedly married! No feeling linger between them!”, Lee Joon remembered the task given to him. Then he looked up again toward So Eun. She was now pointing the camera of her phone toward the nearby scenery, wanting to capture the beauty of beaches around them. She smiled happily on the screen of her phone –a smile that really sweet and attractive. Lee Joon gulped down his throat as he braced his heart. He was only dutied to make her fall in love with him. He would be a heartbreaker to her but not to truely fall in love with Kim So Eun. Lee Joon reminded himself as suddenly So Eun got up from her seat.

“Excuse me for awhile, oppa...I’m going to the ladies...”, she told him and walked away. Lee Joon followed her steps from the corner of his eyes before he sighed heavily. How should he make her fall in love with him???

“Ohayou...”, So Eun said her ‘good morning’ to all the tourists that walked in and out from the toilet. They stood around the corridor as they smiled and bowed to each other –a polite greeting tradision that used to everyone in Japan. Then So Eun cornered herself to enter the ladies but when she was about to do that, someone caught her from behind, covering with a palm to prevent her from screaming.

“Ummm...ummm...ummm!”, she mumbled as she felt her body being pinned on the nearby wall. As she widened her eyes to look up at the tall figure, she blinked her eyes in shock once she realized that Kris was there. He stood in front of her, keeping his palm pasted on as he kept his arrogant stares on So Eun. She pushed his hand away from him.

“What are you doing here???”, she asked and groaned. Kris raised his eyebrow to her.

“And what are you doing here???”, he asked sarcastically too. So Eun chuckled.

“It is none of your business...”, she answered and Kris nodded.

“Yeah...then don’t bother to know why am I here...”, he replied and So Eun nodded confidently.

“Of course...now, excuse me!”, she said and took her steps to leave the area –clealy lost her mood to go to the toilet. Kris breathed out in disbelief as he eyed her from her back.

“How dare you ignored me, Kim So Eun!”, he cursed under his breath and started walking to catch her again. So Eun had now entered the cafe back. Si Hoo and Lee Joon had already waited for her around the table to enjoy their breakfast together. So Eun picked up her paces.

“Oppa!!!”, she called out to them and waved her hands but then...

“Where do you think you’re going huh???”, So Eun was stopped when Kris suddenly grabbed her by her arms and hugged her body around her waist from behind. So Eun struggled to free herself as she slapped Kris on his arms that locked firmly around her body.

“Yah! What are you doing tailing me around??? Go get a life!”, she scolded him as Kris laughed triumphantly to her. That was when Si Hoo and Lee Joon caught sight of the two struggling with each other. Kris kept on hugging So Eun as his little wife drowned between his firm grips on her.

“So Eun sshi!”, Lee Joon exclaimed and hurriedly stood up to run. Si Hoo followed before they circled around Kris and So Eun.

“Kim oppa, Lee oppa! Help me!”, So Eun pleaded and Kris glanced around toward the bodyguards, now eyeing him with bloodshot stares.

“Oppa??? Who are they???”, he asked but Si Hoo had walked over closer to them.

“Let her go...”, he said firmly, stretching his hand to hold on Kris’s shoulder. Kris smirked at him.

“You shouldn’t yourself into our business...I have something to deal with her...now move!”, he hissed angrily at him and started to drag So Eun away but Lee Joon who stood on their left side quickly grabbed Kris by his arms and strongly pulled him away from So Eun. So Eun was thrown forward from the impact of Kris firm grips on her but her body ended up landing safely inside Si Hoo’s arms as he ran to catch for her. Lee Joon had now dragged Kris to stand face to face with him next to the nearby wall. Kris glared down to him but Lee Joon never budge any inch to be away from him. Instead, they stood motionless there as Kris kept his hands on his waist.

“Seriously...who are you guys actually???”, he asked in frustration as So Eun stood straight again, bowing her head toward Si Hoo as he just prevented her from falling to the floor just now. Then she glared again toward Kris.

“You don’t have any right to question them like that!”, she snapped and Kris narrowed his eyes to her.

“What??? They are your little collection of boyfriends??? Coming here for a holiday???”, he simply asccused her and that made Lee Joon to lose his head. He quickly grabbed Kris by his collar as So Eun gasped in shock. She tried to walk over to them but Si Hoo caught her arm, making her to look at him.

“Let Lee sshi handle him, So Eun sshi...he needs his lesson...”, Si Hoo said sternly but So Eun shook her head.

“No...you don’t understand...”, she tried to explain to him but Lee Joon had mercilessly landed a punch on Kris’s face, even before he manages to say anything. Kris was thrown down to the floor and So Eun clapped her hand on in disbelief.

“Op...oppa...stop it!”, she yelled to Lee Joon but he ignored her and walked over to stand before Kris. Kris groaned in pain but he glared up to Lee Joon.

“What is your problem, alien???”, he asked him sarcastically and Lee Joon hissed. He bent down to give him another nice punch but So Eun hastily ran over to kneel down next to Kris. She covered his body with her hands, hugging Kris around his shoulders.

“Lee oppa, I said stop! Stop!”, she pressed her voice to him and that made Lee Joon to stop halfway from hitting Kris. Kris smirked at him from behind So Eun’s hair.

“Please! Don’t fight like kids here! Lee oppa, Kim oppa...for God’s sake, he is my husband!”, So Eun confessed to her bodyguards. Lee Joon and Si Hoo frowned simultaneously toward the couple. Kris nodded innocently and he blinked his eyes like a little puppy to So Eun, begging her sympathy when she turned to look at his face.

“Are you okay???”, she asked concernedly and cupped his face. She stared at the corner of his left eye, the place where his fair skin had slightly turned into light red from the impact of Lee Joon’s punched just now. Kris pouted cutely to her.

“You have to be responsible to me...”, he sulked like a baby and So Eun shrugged at him.

“Idiot! Why don’t you tell them that you’re my husband???”, she asked and helped Kris to stand up again. Once they got on their feet, Kris cleared his throat and looked grudgingly from Lee Joon to Si Hoo and back to Lee Joon again.

“You guys heard her...I’m Kris Wu, her HUSBAND! And how about you two, aliens???”, he questioned them wickedly and So Eun smacked Kris by his arm. Si Hoo smirked silently on this cunning boy as Lee Joon narrowed his eyes to Kris, controlling his desire to punch this flower boy again.

“Be polite, will you??? They are my bodyguards...”, So Eun explained and Kris chuckled to her.

“Bodyguards??? Where do you get such backdated idea huh???”, he asked and So Eun clicked her tongue.

“It’s not my idea! I’m just accepting whatever that your father gave me!”, she replied and that made Kris to turn his body fully on her.

“Appa??? This is all his idea???”, he asked in disbelief as he pointed a finger toward Si Hoo and Lee Joon. So Eun sighed but she nodded.

“Yes...now, calm yourself...here, let’s properly meet them...”, So Eun said and she held Kris by his hand. He followed in dull as So Eun brought him to stand properly in front of Si Hoo and Lee Joon. The two men also came to stand straight in front of Kris and So Eun. Kris raised his eyebrow wickedly toward them. Si Hoo stared at him expressionlessly as Lee Joon bit his lips –feeling unsatisfied.

“Em...Lee oppa, Kim oppa...this is like I said just now...Kris, my husband...and Kris, here are my guardians...Kim Si Hoo and Lee Joon...”, she introduced them with each other, pointing her hand from Si Hoo to Lee Joon and back to her husband. Kris cleared his throat and nodded his head.

“Fine...I don’t think I need to remember their names...they are just servants after all...”, he commented arrogantly only to earn a sharp stare from So Eun.

“Don’t be a jerk...call them hyung because they are way older than you!”, she reminded him but Kris smirked and walked away to leave the cafeteria. So Eun frowned to his back before she turned to look apologetically toward the men.

“Please...pardon him...he usually acted like that with stranger...”, she reasoned out to them, trying to cover the impolite manners of Kris just now. Si Hoo shook his head.

“No...we’re at fault too...we should have ask you in first place...not ambushing him so suddenly like that...”, Si Hoo said but Lee Joon hissed in disagreement.

“Nothing to seek for forgiveness actually...he framed So Eun sshi and we only did our duty...protecting her!”, he told them angrily and So Eun grinned at him.

“Yes...I know that...and thank you actually...you guys did it very well...plus, I’m intended to punch him too for coming here without saying a word to me...”, she agreed and winked to Lee Joon, making him to clear his throat. She looked really pretty and sweet –he thought in silence as So Eun bowed down to them.

“Forgive me and Kris again...but I have to go for now...let’s meet up again this evening...Lee oppa and Kim oppa can go to stroll around maybe...just relax yourself, okay??? Bye!”, she told them but before Si Hoo manage to stop her, wanting to follow her even when she only go to finish her work as a wedding planner, So Eun had first ran out from the cafeteria. Si Hoo glanced sideway to Lee Joon.

“What should we do now???”, he asked for his opinion.

“I just want to sleep in the hotel...”, Lee Joon answered lazily as he kept his hands inside his pockets. Then he walked over to exit from the cafe too. Si Hoo shook his head and raised his shoulders questioningly.

“Fine...I’ll enjoy the breakfast alone then...”, and he walked back to the table earlier.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Lee Yoo Bi ran toward the vast field, greenish like giant carpet on the Earth before she stopped to grin widely.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!”, she screamed on top of her lungs. Then she heard hurried footsteps behind her.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!”, someone screamed along with her and Yoo Bi looked sideway.

“Ceh! Don’t copy me...”, she beamed playfully to Sehun who stood next to her but he winked.

“Whatever! The school is finally ended! We are no longer the high schoolers! So let’s enjoy the day when the exam finally end!!!”, he yelled happily and Yoo Bi laughed at him. She shook her head in mental rejection on his kiddy act but then she nodded.

“Yeah! Let’s scream again! Release our stress!!!”, she said and Sehun counted on his fingers.

“One, two, three! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!AAAHHHHHHH!!!AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!”, they shouted in union, letting out all the burden that they felt after almost a few weeks being locked from their carefree life to concentrate on their study. Right now, they finally freed –from being a student, from the endless homework and from the boring classes! Yeah, they did! Yoo Bi thought excitedly after she stopped yelling and clapped her hands. There was another thing that made her felt happy too. The wedding occasion of her beloved sister and brother. Only a few days to go for the big day. Yoo Bi thought and she smiled to herself. Sehun laughed upon seeing her dreamy face.

“What is it???”, he asked.

“The wedding will be in a few days more...I’m excited to see the full progress because I’m their wedding planner!”, Yoo Bi answered and she clapped her hands even louder right now. Sehun laughed too as he nodded his head. But then he stopped to blink confusedly at her. Yoo Bi raised her eyebrow.

“What?”

“Damn...about the wedding, I almost forgot to buy a new tuxedo for me to attend it later...”, he told her and Yoo Bi went out laughing madly at him. He pouted.

“Hahahahahaha! Aigoo, Sehun ah...don’t worry...you still have a few days to prepare for that...and are you sure that you want to wear tuxedo???”, Yoo Bi asked him with such disbelief in her voice. Sehun made a peace sign at her.

“Positive...I’m going to make myself look stunning and dashing for you...well, I’m part of the family after all...”, he commented confidently and Yoo Bi laughed again. Then she stopped but her smiles still lingered unstoppably on her lips. She felt so blissful that she finally has everything in complete and whole. Her precious parents, her beloved sister and brother and of course...a loving boyfriend like Sehun. She thought and glanced sideway to him. Sehun now was rubbing his chin with his hand.

“Hmmm...tuxedo...let’s buy it today!”, he suddenly suggested to her. Yoo Bi chuckled.

“I told you...”

“No! I want to go for a date with you...now!”, Sehun cut her halfway before Yoo Bi blinked at him. She watched him in blank and Sehun smiled handsomely to her. Then she felt that Sehun had already pulled her shoulders to turn her body facing him. They stared to each other’s eyes.

“But before we go...I have something that I want to try with you...”, Sehun said mysteriously as Yoo Bi frowned.

“What???”, she asked but Sehun bit his lips –hesitated for awhile. Then he inhaled heavily before he weighted her shoulders with his tighter grips. Yoo Bi stayed froze on her feet before Sehun slowly learned in closer to her face. Yoo Bi blinked her eyes but she didn’t budge as she felt Sehun landed his lips on her. She gulped down , feeling shock and happy at the same time. This was her very first kiss...no, not really since she did accidently kissed Luhan before but she would be delighted to accept this as her true first kiss because it was with someone that she loves, Sehun.

Slowly she closed her eyes, wanting to enjoy the kiss as she felt Sehun pulled her body closer to him. Sehun locked his arms around her waist and Yoo Bi moved her hands to circle around his neck. He rubbed his lips gently on her, making Yoo Bi to giggle a bit because she couldn’t hide the excitement in her. They laughed between the kisses but they continued until the kisses became more and more passionate and they broke off to catch for breath. Yoo Bi felt her blood rushed up to her cheeks when she was really embarassed about it, she never knew that they could kissed like that. Sehun hid his laughter too as he cleared his throat.

“Em...let’s go to the town now...”, he stumbled with his words, saying slowly to her but Yoo Bi heard him and nodded her head robotically.

“Yeah...”, she agreed and they walked over.

Luhan scanned around the mall. Then he moved his eyes to land on his wrist watch. It was almost 3 in the evening but the person that he waited since two hours ealier still didn’t show up anywhere around him. He sighed in disappointment before he pulled out his phone. He dialed on it.

“Sorry, the person that you called...”, the operator answered him and Luhan quickly snapped closed his phone. He flinched a bit.

“Where are you, dear???”, he asked as he pictured Lee Yoo Na, his fiancee’s pretty face inside his mind. They promised to meet here at the mall because Luhan got something to discuss with Yoo Na regarding their marriage but she never show up for him. Luhan let go of a weak sigh once again before he walked over to leave the mall. Far at the main entrance of it, Sehun and Yoo Bi walked side by side with their entwined hands. They laughed happily together as they conversed with each other, commenting here and there about the shops and things around them. Suddenly they heard a phone rang. Sehun pulled Yoo Bi to stop walking.

“Wait, baby...”, he said to her and let go of their hands to answer the phone. Yoo Bi pouted but she glanced around as she waited for him to talk with the caller.

“What??? Are you sure you need me right now??? Can’t we wait until I go back???”, Yoo Bi turned back to Sehun when she heard him questioned the latter like that. Sehun clicked his tongue impatiently but he nodded.

“Fine...I’ll be there...”, he agreed and shut the line at once.

“Is everything alright???”, Yoo Bi asked him as he shook his head.

“I don’t know but my mom asked me to go back home right now...I promised you to find the tuxedo together...what should I do now???”, he said but Yoo Bi smiled at him. She walked closer to him and stopped to pat Sehun on his shoulder.

“Hey, it’s fine...I can go back by myself later...you just go and see your mother...okay???”, she suggested to him as Sehun stared apologetically to her.

“Are you sure???”

“Yes, I am...now go, don’t make your mother to wait longer...”, Yoo Bi assured him and Sehun nodded.

“Okay...but I guess I need to buy the tuxedo alone later...what color do you want me to buy???”, he asked as Yoo Bi laughed shortly.

“Whatever will do...but make sure the tie is purple or dark violet because my bridesmaid dress will be in that tone...”, she reminded him and Sehun winked to her.

“Okay, darl! See you later!”, he said and waved at her, taking his steps in reverse to leave the mall again. Yoo Bi grinned and sent him away with her waves too. Once he had gone, she sighed.

“Then I’ll stroll around for awhile maybe...”, she suggested to herself and turned to resume walking further inside the mall.

“Ouch!”

“Sorry!”, Luhan and Yoo Bi bumped into someone. They simultaneously looked up together. Yoo Bi frowned and he frowned too.

“Oppa?”

“Yoo Bi ah…”

“What are you doing here?”, they asked in union before they stopped and ended up laughing to each other. Luhan shook his head.

“Aigoo, Yoo Bi ah…why are you always love to follow me around?”, he questioned her but Yoo Bi rolled her eyes.

“Don’t be a dreamer! I’m here with Sehun just now…but he gone back, catching for his mother…”, she answered and Luhan nodded with a meaningful smile.

“Planning to have a date after officially ended being a student???”, he guessed to her and Yoo Bi smirked.

“You know that I’m finished today but you and unnie never show up to pick me up like usual at school!”, Yoo Bi nagged, pretending to be sulky as she put her hands cutely on her waist. Luhan narrowed his eyes but then he laughed.

“Sorry that we can’t…because I’m suppose to meet your sister today…here, I have something to discuss with her…but maybe, Yoo Na couldn’t get herself off from the office…”, he explained to her but his face looked blue when he thought about his sweetheart. Yoo Bi stared up to his face –It clearly shown that he was disappointed because Yoo Na didn’t come to see him today. Then Yoo Bi sighed.

“Aigoo…poor my oppa…come…”, she said as she walked closer to him and slung her arm under his arm. Luhan glanced sideway to her as he raised his eyebrow.

“What?”, Yoo Bi grinned.

“I know that I’m not Yoo Na unnie…but my eyes resembled her, you know…if you realize that…so, even if unnie couldn’t show up today, why don’t you enjoy your evening with me???”, she suggested and winked cutely to him. Luhan smiled and shook his head.

“You want me to substitute your unnie with you?”, he tested but Yoo Bi blinked her eyes.

“No…just a company…a friend, a sister…that’s all I am to you…”, Yoo Bi explained again before Luhan finally nodded and chuckled.

“Okay…so what do we do???”, he agreed and asked.

“Em…first, let’s eat! Because I’m so starving and…yeah, we need to celebrate my finally ended senior year! Let’s move!”, she cheered and dragged Luhan with her. Luhan snorted.

“Eh???? Why should we celebrate that??? I don’t have it during my time…”, Luhan sulked but Yoo Bi stuck out her tongue to him.

“I don’t care! You’re way too old for that! Now, it’s my turn! Quick! I wanna eat cake! Yeah, the big one so you have to pay for it! Come on, opppppaaaa!!!”, she forced him again and started picking up her paces as she ran toward the bakery. She had let go of his arm as Luhan stopped walking and watched her from behind. It was good to be a young girl like her; she is always so free and cheerful. Luhan thought as he laughed to himself. Even though Yoo Na wasn’t here, Luhan never feel so empty because Yoo Bi was here…for him. He nodded with his smile and ran to catch up with her.

“We want this…this…and this!”, Yoo Bi pointed her finger on the menu as Luhan who sat next to her sighing loudly. Yoo Bi patted his shoulder without even looking to him, her eyes still fixed on searching to add the menu for more!

“It is okay, oppa…we can finish it…”, she assured him and Luhan rolled his eyes.

“Of course we can…but my money maybe couldn’t handle it…”, he told her, signaling to her not to order so much but Yoo Bi ignored him and moved to order for the drink now.

“I want to have…em…the strawberry latte for my drink…and as for my oppa…oppa! What do you want?”, she asked and finally turned to look at him. Luhan was now leaning back on the chair with his hands crossed in front of his body. He raised his eyebrow to her but he grinned up to the waitress.

“Just a coffee, please?”, he said and the waitress jotted down the order.

“Anything else, miss?”, she started to confirm it with Yoo Bi.

“Um…”, Yoo Bi thought for awhile but then…

“No! We have enough!”, Luhan cut her halfway and the waitress bowed down to them, leaving them at the table. Yoo Bi glared to him from the corner of her eyes.

“Stingy…”, she commented but Luhan smirked and shifted his head to look around. There was a little playground built inside this bakery at the corner of it. Luhan smiled upon seeing the kids running around and enjoyed themselves in their own little world. Yoo Bi followed his gaze and she found herself stopped at the children too. She laughed wickedly.

“Now what? Are you thinking of having a kid with my unnie?”, she blurted out easily to him as Luhan laughed sheepishly too.

“I wish…she is pretty…maybe our daughter will be as beautiful as her…”, Luhan told her. Yoo Bi darted her eyes to stare at his handsome sideway face. Then she smiled and silently nodded. Yeah, if the kid belongs to her unnie and oppa; surely the baby is someone that really adorable judging from the perfect combination of the couple. Then she looked down to check at her shoes laces when her eyes spotted something from inside of his bag.

“Ah!”, she shouted happily, making Luhan to jump a bit and he turned to her.

“What? What is going on?”, he asked before he watched her picking up his bag and grabbed out the things that he wanted to show to Yoo Na. Yoo Bi waved the pamphlets in front of his face.

“You’re planning to find the honeymoon places with unnie, right???”, she guessed mischievously to him. Luhan blinked at her but he chuckled and grabbed away the tourism pamphlets from her.

“This stuff is not for minor!”, he warned her as Yoo Bi laughed out madly, clutching her stomach.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Aigoo, poor my oppa!!! I should have told unnie earlier!”, she cheered but then she heard Luhan laughed along with her. She stopped. Did he was happy that she like that? Yoo Bi stared at his face but Luhan was looking at someone with playful eyes. So Yoo Bi once again followed his gazes and found herself was frowning on a little boy. The little boy looked chubby and cute but his face was gloomy while he has his eyes teary. Yoo Bi stared closer to him –she realized that he wanted to get down from the high rail besides the sliding but he couldn’t manage too because he was afraid that he will fall. Plus, his body weight might cause him to lose his balance! Luhan kept on laughing, amused while watching the baby trying his hard to release himself from up there. He started to sob but Luhan made no move to help him. Instead, he watched him like he was some kind of comedy movie to him. Yoo Bi pinched his arm, making him to yell in pain.

“Ouch! Yoo Bi ah! What are you doing???”, he asked, rubbing the place where Yoo Bi twisted his skin just now. Yoo Bi groaned grudgingly at him.

“Yah! Rather than laughing at him, why don’t you show some mercy and help him get down from that rail??? Heartless!”, she scolded him but Luhan chuckled. He turned to stare at the little boy again.

“Help him huh…you know what…a normal human reflection is when you climb up something then you must know how to get down back…that is call versatile…”, he explained to her in his formal tone but Yoo Bi shook her head.

“For God’s sake! He is just a kid! How can you expect that kind of reflection??? Plus, his body is quite…em…fat…so he is afraid that he might fall down to the floor!”, Yoo Bi reasoned out again but Luhan giggled.

“So why don’t you go and save him??? Be a hero!”, he cheered to her, clapping his hands but Yoo Bi bit her lips.

“Please…I don’t think I can manage to carry his body down from the rail…we might end up falling together!”, she said to him but Luhan clicked a finger in front of her face, causing Yoo Bi to blink for awhile.

“That’s even dramatic!”, he commented playfully and laughed. But before Yoo Bi start to argue back, he had turned his body to face the boy.

“Hello, there sweetie!”, he greeted him. Yoo Bi rolled her eyes upon hearing he addressed him as ‘sweetie’ but she leaned on the chair and watched them. The boy sniffed between his sobs and he stared weakly to Luhan. Luhan grinned and waved at him.

“You want to get down?”, he asked for his confirmation. The boy hastily nodded.

“Ye…yes!”, he sobbed again.

“Good…now, follow what I say…just put your hands on the rail and support your body to land down your legs first…you know, swing it like this…and hoop down! Yeah, like a superman! Be brave! You can do it!”, he instructed the kid as he demonstrated the way to get down from it. Luhan busily moved here and there to show his hideous acting while Yoo Bi groaned and shook her head in disbelief.

“Seriously…oppa, you’re an idiot!”, Yoo Bi yelled at him, letting out her anger. Luhan stopped to throw his glance over his shoulder to her.

“What? I am helping him right now…don’t you see that I’m trying to teach him on how to be independent???”, he told her only to earn another sharp glare from Yoo Bi.

“Just help him! He is crying now!”, Yoo Bi urged in panic when she saw the boy started to sob harder. Luhan turned to him and he frowned.

“Aigoo…don’t cry, sweetie…”, he said calmingly and finally got up to walk over to the kid. He stopped next to the rail, placing his elbow easily on it as he was way taller than the rail. He rested his head on his palm as he watched the boy struggled to control his cry. Luhan grinned at him.

“It is okay…I understand that first time is the hardest to be someone independent…you can try for more later…but as for now…if you want hyung to help you get down from here, you need to promise me something…”, he blabbered to him as the boy sniffed and nodded.

“Of…of…of course…”, he agreed and Luhan made a thumb up to him.

“I want your candies…make it double, please…”, he requested to the boy, pointing to his pocket and he quickly nodded his head.

“Sure…I’ll give you, hyung…”, he agreed at once and Luhan smiled triumphantly to him. Then he stretched his hands to cup his body and lifted him up easily. Luhan carefully put the boy down to the floor before he grabbed the candies from inside of his overall shirt. The boy handed it toward Luhan.

“Thanks!”, Luhan said to him and he patted the boy’s head. He briefly nodded before he ran to find his parents. Luhan chuckled at him.

“A proper manner…you should thank someone that have helped you, you know…”, he mumbled alone and turned his body to walk back to the table. But Luhan stopped halfway when he saw Yoo Bi was staring deadly to him. Luhan grinned cutely.

“Want a candy?”, he held up the candies he got earlier.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Ara walked into her company in complete ease. She whistled to herself as she stopped in front of the elevator and pushed on the button.

“Hemm…hemmm…hemm…”, she was humming alone to an unknown rhythm before someone grabbed her by her arm, making her to quickly looked sideway.

“Hey! You startled me!”, she yelled to her officemate and shoved her arm free from her grip. That girl beamed her head to Ara.

“Where are you going?”, she asked in whisper tone and Ara glanced around mysteriously too. What was so secret actually? Then Ara chuckled at her.

“To my office of course…”, she answered and gazed up again on the screen on top of the wall, staring at the number of floors to wait until the elevator reach her floor here. But her friend shook her head.

“No! You can’t go there! Isn’t Ms. Park told you that the third floor is reserved by someone important…he wants to hold a welcome party and meeting there…”, she informed her but Ara frowned.

“He? Who? A VIP?”, she asked confusedly and the girl nodded. Then Ara laughed once she saw her giggled in excitement.

“And guess what, the VIP is not just an ordinary people! He is a prince! A relative of the royalists in Korean royal family but he is staying in London…just recently went back here!”, she told her the fairytale with such glittering eyes but Ara shook her head.

“Aigoo…who would believe such story? Moreover, what kind of a prince that would stroll around here? A wedding company? Is he planning to have our service on his so called royal wedding??? Nah…I don’t think so…”, Ara replied carelessly and that was when the elevator opened for her. So she waved her hand toward that girl and ready to step inside.

“See ya, princess! May you find your own dreamland prince!”, she wished to her and walked in.

“A…ara…ara sshi…”, the girl stumbled when she called out her name. She was pointing her finger into the elevator, fixing her surprise eyes on someone among them but Ara smirked and pushed a button to close the elevator.

“Stop dreaming about that prince! He is just a ghost, not exist at all!”, she yelled to her and the door finally closed. Ara sighed and shook her head when she remembered about that story told to her just now.

“Seriously…that kind of thing won’t exist…”, she commented under her breath but someone cleared his throat.

“What kind of thing that doesn’t exist, Go Ara sshi?”, Ara heard a man asked her and she quickly raised up her head. Then she felt that her jaw dropped down in shock when she saw a tall man standing next to her with about four bodyguards, all dressed in formal black coats circled protectively around him. The man grinned and put off his sunglass. Ara gasped for more once she remembered his face. This was the very same man that bumped into her when she was running to her wedding a few days before. Ara glanced around and blinked at him.

“You…you…”, she tried to say something but the words failed her. The man laughed shortly before he held out his hand toward her.

“Hi, I’m Cho Kyuhyun…”, he introduced himself and Ara hesitated to shake his hand back. But when she realized that his bodyguards were all glaring at her, she hastily grabbed his hand and shook it aggressively.

“Hahahahaha…em…I’m…”, she tried to tell him her name but Kyuhyun finished it for her.

“You’re Go Ara sshi…a wedding planner in this company and a weird running bride that I saw a few days before…”, he told her and Ara smirked at him. They laughed together.

“I guess, I am…but how about you, a stalker???”, she said playfully to him but one of his bodyguards suddenly pinned her to the wall behind her. She widened her eyes as Kyuhyun stared questioningly on his bodyguard.

“Watch your word, miss! You don’t know who you’re talking to!”, he warned her but Ara snorted and pushed his hands away from her body.

“And you watch your manner too! I’m a girl! How could you act as a brat like that???!!”, she accused and when the bodyguard tried to argue back, Kyuhyun held up his hand. At once, the man bowed to him and came to stand again on his earlier spot. Ara glared to him as Kyuhyun smiled at her.

“Pardon my man…he is just trying to protect me…”, he told her but Ara rolled her eyes.

“Have some gut, Mr. Cho…protect yourself with your own strength…because it’s clear to me that you’re one tall and tough man…”, Ara commented sarcastically at him, showing him a face that also meant ‘why-should-the-men-protect-another-man???’. Kyuhyun laughed funnily at her and the elevator finally opened again. One of the bodyguards welcomed him to walk ahead, leading them.

“Please walk first, Prince Kyuhyun…”, he addressed him like that and it made Ara to clap a hand on . She just realized something wasn’t right here. Kyuhyun shook his head upon seeing her face turned pale when reality hit her hard. Then he motioned his bodyguard to stop the elevator from closing its door again. His man did as he ordered and Kyuhyun came to stand closer to Ara. He bent down his face to be equally with her eyes level. He grinned handsomely to her.

“Yeah…let’s hope for more meeting between us, Go Ara sshi…”, he wished to her and winked playfully before he walked out from the elevator. Ara stared at him from behind as Kyuhyun put on his sunglass again and his manly masculine bodyguards tailed him behind. Ara gasped in disbelief. He did look like a prince –the way he walked, he talked and even his body posture was proving to Ara that he did come from the royalists’ blood relative. Ara sighed as she slummed down her shoulders and the elevator closed back for her. How could she talk like that to a powerful man like him???

“Aigoooo…”, Ara sighed in embarrassment as she covered her face with her palms.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Kris poked out his head from behind the wall. Slowly, he lowered his tinted glasses until his nose and stopped. He peered from behind the glasses, frowning to a person that stood far away along the coastline of the beach. Kris narrowed his eyes upon seeing how cheerful So Eun was as she jumped around to order all the workers.

“Kore wa ne, socchi dayo…em, yoroushiku ne?”, she instructed a female worker in her fluent Japanese on how to arrange the flowers pots to create the beautiful archway down the aisle. Kris smirked.

“I never know that she could talk in Japanese…ceh! No wonder she didn’t need me with her to come here…”, Kris mumbled to himself again. Then he quickly put on his glasses back, covering his eyes so that no one recognizes him there when he saw So Eun’s bodyguards walked over to her.

“Ohayou, So Eun chan!”, Si Hoo greeted his good morning to So Eun, addressing her cutely in Japanese language. So Eun waved at him.

“Ohayou!”, she greeted back and turned her head to smile at Lee Joon too. But he was still with his stony face so So Eun smacked him on his shoulder.

“Told you don’t be so stiff!”, she reminded him and Si Hoo laughed at them. So Eun laughed too as Lee Joon slightly curved a small smile. Kris kept on peeking at them until he felt tired to stand like that so he kneeled down to the floor and sat to watch the three from behind of them. Their closeness with each other strangely was biting Kris inside his head. He groaned again but quickly clapped a hand to cover his mouth –he glanced around suspiciously. Why did he have to be a detective like this??? Spying on his own wife??? Oh yeah, because So Eun ignored him in their one week here in Japan. And Kris quite doesn’t know how could he keep on survive in this country if So Eun keep on choosing to ignore him. That was because…well, he was embarrassed to admit this…but yeah, he didn’t know how to speak in Japanese. Then he shoved that thought away inside his mind and resumed to stare at every movement of So Eun.

“Lee oppa! Help me with this…”, she said and pointed to a small wooden bench in front of them. Lee Joon walked to her side.

“You want me to remove this? To where?”, he asked her before So Eun changed her finger to point at another side around the aisle.

“There…it will look better…”, she commented as Lee Joon nodded. He lifted the bench easily by his two strong arms, making So Eun and Si Hoo to clap upon seeing his heroic strength. Lee Joon shook his head at their kiddy act but he smiled too. Then Si Hoo pulled out a handkerchief from inside his pocket and walked closer to So Eun. She was staring down at her file, checking on the list of preparation for the wedding.

“So Eun sshi…you’re sweating…here…please rest a bit…”, Si Hoo advised her and wiped off the sweat on her forehead. She smiled but shook her head.

“I can’t, oppa…it only left one week before the wedding…I have to work hard…”, she reasoned out to him as she tugged her hair that swung around her face when the breeze from the sea swept strongly around the them. The wedding will be hold here, at the seaside because both Kim Bum and his bride wished to enjoy the vast calming scenery of the ocean on their wedding day. Lee Joon had finished setting down the bench so he turned back to So Eun. He saw how she struggled to keep her hair arranged smoothly back so he walked closer to her.

“Tie your hair, miss…”, he suggested to her and So Eun glanced at him.

“Oh, yeah…thanks…”, she said and pulled out a hair band to tie up her hair but Lee Joon suddenly picked it from her and moved to stand behind So Eun. He gathered her silky wavy hair and tied it up into high ponytail. After he finished, she smiled sheepishly at him.

“Thanks…”, she said but Lee Joon smiled back at her.

“!”, Kris found himself cursing madly. He felt an extreme dissatisfaction whenever he saw the too gentle special treatment gave by Si Hoo and Lee Joon to his wife. He even more annoyed by it when So Eun never go against her bodyguards when they treated her like sulky little baby –need the care, full attention and all! Kris thought furiously, finding a way to prevent the two from going near So Eun again after this. He desperately mad with his father when he thought that these bodyguards were his entire old father’s idea!

“I can take care of her!”, Kris scolded alone but he shook his head. When did he start to care for So Eun actually??? Well, he never knows about it but…yeah, he needs to bring So Eun back by his side. That was his biggest desire right now! Kris shot So Eun with his deadly glares again and his eyes became more intense when he saw another two person walking toward the trio. A man and a girl, a couple. They walked hand in hand with each other before they stopped to face So Eun, Si Hoo and Lee Joon.

“Hi, everyone! I’m Lee Yoo Na…Kim Bum’s fiancée…nice meeting all of you…”, the girl greeted them and they bowed politely to her. So Eun grinned and held out her hand to shake it with her.

“Hi, I’m Wu So Eun…glad to finally meet my bride in this wedding…”, she and Yoo Na blushed.

“Hahaha…sorry that I’m late…I couldn’t get myself off from the office to come earlier to Japan…it’s awful that I let you and Kim Bum work on this alone…”, she explained to her but So Eun shook her head.

“Don’t be a stranger…I’m totally fine with it…I’m a wedding planner after all…I’m used to handle all this…so hope you like my idea about the party…”, So Eun replied again and waved her hands wide around them to show the couple the progression so far about the wedding venue. Yoo Na and Kim Bum glanced around too and they could clearly see how decorative the seaside was with the pure white and light blue theme designed by So Eun. Yoo Na grinned and nodded in agreement.

“I totally love it! That’s so creative of you!”, she praised her and they laughed together. Then Kim Bum suddenly held out his hand toward So Eun. So Eun blinked at his palm and back to his face.

“What???”, she asked him, raising her eyebrow.

“Thank you, chingu ah…”, he said to her and So Eun smirked. She shook her head but she took his hand.

“It is fine…I wish both of you a happy wedding too…”, she told them and Yoo Na smiled sheepishly while Kim Bum nodded.

“I strongly hope so…”, Kim Bum agreed with her and they laughed in union. They resumed with their work, finishing the venue preparation. Kris slowly sighed and he leaned his body on the wall next to him. He watched in silence as So Eun actively moved here and there, instructing them about the arrangement. His wife did look like a professional wedding planner. Silently, Kris felt proud of her but when he shifted his eyes to Kim Bum; he felt angry. This boy used to hurt his wife, leaving her heartbroken only to marry that other girl. And now he unashamedly asked So Eun to plan his wedding. What a jerk! Kris commented inside his mind before he darted his eyes back on So Eun. He sat straight when he saw she was staring at someone too. Kris followed her sight and realized that So Eun was actually looking to Kim Bum and Yoo Na.

The couple was standing side by side on the aisle, practicing their vow. They laughed and joked with each other –looking so much in happiness. So Eun gulped down . She never feels this kind of closeness with Kris. He is always cold with her. So Eun sighed and she gazed up to the opened bright skies. She missed him yet she couldn’t go and find him because So Eun was completely sure that Kris would prefer to be alone than to have her around him. That was the only reason why she ignored him during their whole week here in Japan –it wasn’t because she didn’t want to meet him. She was afraid that she would hurt because of their argument again.

Kris narrowed his eyes, feeling the bitterness when he stared on So Eun’s gloomy face. She was so happy just now but when she stared at the couple, her face fell down again. Kris knew that So Eun still keep Kim Bum as someone special inside her heart. That was why she willing to help him, becoming his wedding planner. Yet, she was the one that suffered to see the closeness between Kim Bum and his girlfriend now. Well, two unknown hearts –they will never know each other’s feeling if So Eun and Kris never confess the true right???

“Em…So Eun ah…”, she was snapped out from her train of thoughts when she heard someone called for her. So Eun looked up to that person.

“Yes???”, she asked to Kim Bum but he was staring closely to another person behind them.

“Isn’t that is your husband???”, he guessed and pointed his finger toward the direction where Kris was sitting down. So Eun frowned questioningly to him before she turned her head to check at that way too. Simultaneously, Kris looked up again to them and his eyes grew wider behind the glasses when he saw So Eun and Kim Bum spotted him. They were staring to him! Hastily, Kris got on his feet and ran back toward the hotel area. So Eun exhaled and shook her head in disbelief. Why Kris would follow her here??? Then she smiled meaningfully and turned back to Kim Bum.

“You told me that your husband didn’t come along to Japan, right?”, he said to her again and So Eun nodded her head.

“Yeah…it’s nothing…maybe that is another person…well, don’t feel awkward about it…there are so many tall person other than him…”, So Eun answered, refused to tell the truth about Kris being here in Japan with her. Kim Bum nodded but he held his frown on his forehead, still feeling unsure about it. So Eun laughed and resumed in her work. But then she glanced back over her shoulder to where Kris was sitting earlier. He had gone from there but So Eun could picture his perfect figure inside her eyes.

“Bakka, ottokou!”, she cursed him in Japanese, saying that he is an idiot man. Then she laughed, thinking of his cute action that secretly peeked on her.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

“Five, six, seven, eight…five, six, seven, eight…”, the dance calligrapher counted as he guided the trainees to practice the dance steps. Lay followed the movement, moving smoothly with his body.

“Alright, everyone! Take five!”, the instructor said, clapping his hands once. They stopped dancing and clapped their hands together.

“Thanks for your hardworking…”, they wished among them, bowing down to each other. Lay did the same, smiling his cute little dimple to s before he left to sit around the practice room on the floor. He leaned his body on the mirror wall and wiped dry his sweat using a small towel. Then everyone started to buzz around when someone got into the room. Lay gazed up too and his eyes met with Tiffany who smiled beautifully at him. Lay bowed to her.

“How is your first practice???”, Tiffany asked him, arranging her steps toward him. He grinned and nodded.

“It is good so far…enjoying and entertaining…because I’ve never dance before so I excited to practice for more…”, Lay replied to her and Tiffany kneeled down next to him. The other trainees watched them with wide eyes, feeling jealous and envy at the same time that an ordinary trainee like Lay could get that close to Tiffany. Lay smiled sheepishly at them.

“So what are you doing here???”, he asked, turning to her. Tiffany winked at him.

“Nothing…I’m just missing you…so I come to see you…”, she answered truthfully, making Lay to fall silent at once. Tiffany laughed upon seeing his uncertain look.

“Don’t feel weird about it…I am, missing you…”, she told him again and reached out to touch his right hand but she frowned down to it when she saw something shimmering around his finger.

“What a beautiful ring…it looks like a wedding ring…”, Tiffany commented and she brought his hand to look closer on the ring in front of her eyes. Lay bit his lips –he forgot to take off the ring when he came to the company this morning. Tiffany kept on it, admiring the design of his wedding ring before Lay laughed.

“No…it’s not like that…it just a lucky ring gave by my mother…”, he lied to her and slowly pulled his hand from her grip. Tiffany chuckled before she nodded understandingly. Once he freed his hand, Lay quickly slipped off that wedding ring from his finger. He squeezed it tight inside his palm. He should protect his future and Ara’s. So no one should ever know that he is married to her. Then Tiffany patted his shoulder, making him to look at her again.

“What time do you finish your training?”, she asked him as Lay frowned.

“Em…around 9 o’clock this night…why?”, Lay questioned her and Tiffany smiled in amusement. She stood up and walked away toward the entrance door just now. Halfway, and she stopped to glance at him.

“I’ll be waiting for you to pick me up at my studio…we will go for a drink after that!”, she spontaneously proposed to him, asking him to go out with her in the middle of the trainees. They stared confusedly on Lay and Tiffany. Lay didn’t quite sure on how to reply her. But before he does, Tiffany had waved to him and turned around to leave the practice room. Once she disappeared, the boys wolf-whistled to him.

“Wow…it’s great that you got a date with that lovely idol!”, they commented at him but Lay only smiled unwillingly to them. He sighed and opened his palm again, revealing his wedding ring. Can he actually meet her after he was officially being someone’s husband? Lay thought in silence as he remembered Ara’s smiling face inside his mind.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

So Eun closed the door of her hotel room. She yawned lazily as she racked the plan to take her bath and rest from the burden of planning Kim Bum’s best wedding. She took her steps in slow pace before she entered the living room. She was about to click on the switch but she stopped halfway, frowning to herself once she realized that the light had already switched on automatically. She scanned around the area and jumped a bit once she set her sight on a figure.

“Yah! What are you doing in my room???”, she exclaimed loudly and ran toward the couch where Kris was lying on it in complete ease. Kris closed his eyes but he opened it once he heard her back.

“Welcome back…”, he simply greeted her. So Eun chuckled.

“Answer me! How you get the key to my room???”, she went on asking him as Kris finally sat straight on the couch. He glared up to her.

“You’re late! Look at the time! It’s almost 10 o’clock, you know!”, he suddenly scolded her as So Eun breathed out in disbelief.

“And who are you to control me??? Get back to your room!”, she said and grabbed his hands to push him up. But Kris didn’t budge even a single inch; instead he was staring carelessly to her. So Eun groaned and dropped his hands.

“Go away!”, she said and turned to enter her bedroom.

“I can’t because here is my room too right now…”, he told her and So Eun hastily turned around toward him back.

“What??? How???”, she questioned him and Kris held up a paper from the coffee table in front of him. So Eun narrowed her eyes to it before she gasped in shock.

“You used our marriage certificate to convey the receptionist about our relation??? That is why she gave you a key to my room???!!! How dare you!!!”, she yelled at him with wide eyes but Kris laughed in victory.

“You will never get away from me, Wu So Eun…”, he warned her but So Eun laughed in annoyed.

“Fine! Do whatever you want! But don’t ever come near to me!”, she replied him and bang loudly the door of her room. Kris cursed to the door before he threw his body back on the couch and grabbed the remote to turn on the television. He flipped through the channels but none of them manage to attract his interest. After all, he didn’t understand Japanese. He started to feel bored after hours of waiting and relaxing inside this room. Yet, when So Eun was back, she still ignored like that!

“Geez…what does he want actually??? Stalker!”, So Eun mumbled to herself. She sat in front of the dressing table as she combed her hair. She was just finished taking her bath and ready to sleep. But then, she peered to the door of her room from inside the mirror. There must be a reason why Kris was changing his room to be one with her. And she was dying to know the true about it! Slowly, So Eun got up from her seat. She walked over before she stopped facing the door. Then she reached out her hand to unlock the knob. Mysteriously, she peeked from the small opening of the door to check out on Kris. She scanned for him and lastly saw him, still sitting on the couch. His face looked expressionless as he yawned widely. Next, he shifted his body to sit straight again. He leaned on the couch and stretched his hands, massaging it here and there. Clearly to So Eun that Kris was boring even though he stayed watching the movie. So Eun sighed and closed the door back. She calculated something inside her mind. Poor him, he must be waiting for her day long until she got back from work. And now when she finally did, So Eun ignored him for more. So Eun smiled and walked away.

“Yah…get dressed…”, Kris was kicking the magazine with his toes when he suddenly heard So Eun told him like that. Slowly he turned back to her. He stared at her up and down; she was ready with her sweater and scarf around her neck –like she wanted to go out.

“For what?”, Kris asked blankly and So Eun pouted.

“I’m hungry…let’s eat outside…”, she told him and moved toward the door. She bit her lips, slowing her paces and she listened whether Kris will follow her or not. Kris stayed transfixed on the couch, blinking his eyes before he finally caught the true meaning behind her words. He gazed back to So Eun. She was asking him out, right???

“Haisshhh…maybe I should go alone…”, So Eun tested him again and Kris hastily got up from his seat. So Eun hid her laughter when she heard his running footsteps into another room. So Eun had already opened the door to walk out before Kris pushed his body out from behind it. He was buttoning up the sweater around his body. So Eun stared emptily on his gorgeous face. Kris cleared his throat.

“Let’s go…”, he finally agreed and walked ahead of her. So Eun shook her head, amused by her husband’s ego. What was so difficult to say yes to her??? She thought and ran to catch up with him after locking the door.

“Ah! I’m full!”, So Eun cheered, patting her stomach when they walked out from the restaurant. Kris who stood next to her, glared down.

“You’re surprisingly good at speaking in Japanese language…”, he silently praised her, impressed by the way So Eun was communicating smoothly with everyone here. So Eun rolled her eyes but she elbowed him.

“Why? Are you jealous that you’re so lame at it while I’m so excellent at it?”, she asked him teasingly, followed by her booming laughter. Kris laughed too but he shook his head.

“I’m too lazy to boast around but I am good at multi-languages too…I can speak in English, Mandarin, Cantonese and Korean fluently!”, he blurted out revealing his skill at her. So Eun nodded and rubbed her chin.

“Hmmm…interesting…”, she commented at him. Kris smiled proudly, feeling his pride higher up inside him but he was startled when he turned around to see So Eun was gone. He quickly glanced away to find her.

“So Eun ah!”, he called out for her before he stopped to look in front of a shop. Kris gazed up to the advertisement board and saw the pictures of pets on it. In front of the entrance, So Eun was giggling as she eyed the kittens, puppies and rabbits inside the shop.

“Auw!!! They are so cute!!! This is so interesting!!!”, she cheered in happiness when reality finally came to hit Kris on his face. So Eun wasn’t saying that his talent to talk in four different languages was the one that interesting. In fact, she felt interested on the pet shop instead! Kris cursed under his breath but he walked over next to her. He made a disgusting face once he smelled the funny scent of the shop.

“Kris, let’s go and check them out!”, So Eun excitedly told him and ran inside even before Kris could stop her. Kris clicked his tongue impatiently.

“But…but…I hate pet…”, he said under his weak breath. Since So Eun insisted to enter so he followed slowly behind her. Kris covered his nose with his palm once he stepped into the shop. He stared at those smelly rabbits with such hating eyes before he giggled, feeling like he could vomit any minutes from now.

“Omo! This is so sweet! Kris ah, come and see this beauty!”, So Eun called out to him.

“Beauty???”, he commented as he set his eyes on the little kitten held by So Eun inside her hands. Kris sighed loudly to it but he dragged his legs to come standing next to her. The salesgirl bowed down to him and Kris did the same.

“Kareshi desu ka???”, she asked So Eun, smiling meaningfully from Kris to her. So Eun glanced back to Kris as he made a questioning face to her. So Eun smiled and shook her head.

“Tomodachi desu!”, she answered and gently on the kitten’s head. Then she laughed and turned her body to Kris. Hastily, Kris distanced himself from the kitten.

“Kris ah…come and try to hug this cutie…here…”, So Eun knew that he seems to be uncomfortable with the animals but she mischievously wanted to test his braveness so she intentionally pushed the cat on his chest.

“Ya…yah! Stay away from me!”, he told the kitten in Korean but the salesgirl who didn’t understand him and So Eun laughed as they watched Kris struggled to hold the body of the kitty. He couldn’t let her fall to the floor even though he hates it. It was all because the owner of the pet was in front of them, watching them in total amusement on his face. Kris grinned plastically at him before he elbowed So Eun on her arm.

“Yah! Take this kitten away!”, he pressed to her and So Eun laughed even louder right now.

“Aigoo…poor you, freaky Kris…”, she commented between her laughter and grabbed the cat back inside her arms. Then she bowed and handed it again to the salesgirl.

“Arigatou!”, she said, waving to them before she walked out to leave the shop. Kris forced a smile toward the salesgirl and he frankly followed So Eun away.

“Yah! Why do you love the pets??? I hate them!”, he asked her angrily once they were out from the shop. So Eun glared up to him.

“Idiot! Pets are cute! They are way worthy than someone annoying like you!”, she accused him but Kris smirked.

“No…they are smelly and helplessly disgusting like you!”, he ambushed her back with his sharp words. So Eun snorted when she suddenly stopped to look at something again. Kris paused on his paces too and they stared up in union to a building nearby their right side. Kris exchanged weird looks from the building down to So Eun when she laughed at it.

“It’s been quite a long time since I ride the train…especially the bullet train because it only have in Japan…”, she said to him as Kris stood motionless, looking at the building.

“And???”, he questioned her. So Eun smiled excitedly to him.

“Let’s ride it!”, she concluded before she grabbed Kris on his wrist and dragged him along to enter the station.

“Where are we heading to in the middle of this night?”, he asked confusedly when So Eun had came back from buying the tickets. She waved the tickets in front of his eyes as she laughed.

“We are going to Sendai! A place for the youngsters to stroll around!”

“Huh! So you’re the youngster???”, Kris asked sarcastically. So Eun rolled her eyes.

“I am! Let’s move before we miss the train!”, she answered, ignoring his teasing mood as they boarded the train together.

“Welcome to the night riding inside this Shijuku Bullet Train…we hope you enjoy the ride and please fasten the seatbelt…”, So Eun and Kris sat side by side inside the train as they heard the operator instructed them about the rules and all. Only So Eun understands it so Kris chose to throw his gazes outside the window, enjoying the night starry view. Silence wrapped them before So Eun turned to look sideway at Kris. His face looked surprisingly calming under the beaming moonlight that spread on his stunning face from outside the train. So Eun slowly curved a smile –she was glad that they were here, together and alone without anyone to disturb them. Then she sighed, making Kris to turn at her.

“What is it?”, he started to ask.

“You not yet tell me why you’re here in Japan…are you following me???”, she asked him back as Kris gulped down his throat. He smirked to her, the usual arrogant smirk.

“Why on Earth I want to follow you? I’m here because of the business…I don’t even know that you’re here for working too…”, Kris answered her but So Eun frowned.

“Then why do you insist to share the same hotel room with me? Why do you spied on me at the beach this morning?”, So Eun kept on pouring him with the deadly questions that Kris himself didn’t know how to answer. It was all a mystery to him too. Finally, he laughed out loud while So Eun stared strangely on him.

“Yah! You’re talking too much…you’re the one who wanted to ride this train…then shut up and enjoy the journey!”, he changed the topic, refused to tell his true feeling to her. So Eun shook her head, guessed she was wrong again about this boy. Then she sighed and relaxed her body on the seat. She crossed her hands together on her lap and it made Kris to catch sight of her empty finger. Spontaneously, he remembered about her ring that he found on his office table back then in Korea. He bit his lips, hesitated to ask her.

“So Eun ah…”, he called.

“Hmmm???”

“Em…where is your wedding ring???”, he tried to test her, wanted to see whether So Eun will be honest to him or not. Hastily So Eun sat straight again and held up her hand closer to her face. She stared down to it before she chuckled and smiled.

“I left it at home…”, she answered easily and leaned back again. Kris frowned sideway to her.

“Why do you did that?”, he still didn’t feel satisfy with her answer. So Eun pouted.

“It is because the ring is so expensive! I’ll be murder by your omma if I have it lost during this trip!”, So Eun created the fake reason, hiding the true buried inside her heart. She was actually slipping the ring off because she didn’t want to give herself an empty hope for Kris to open his heart, accepting their marriage as something real. Kris looked out to the window again, hiding his suspicious feeling drawn on his face from being catch by So Eun. She stared around the empty train. This night, it was only the two of them who took the bullet train to Sendai. It was strange because bullet train in Japan usually filled with the citizen heading to many places in rush. They are always busy, the Japanese people. The thought was recalling another memory inside her mind –a story that she used to hear when she was once studied for language here in this country. She lit up a smile on her lips as she glanced sideway to Kris.

“Have you heard about Himei and Ouji???”, she asked him suddenly, making Kris to turn and blink at her.

“Pardon???”, he asked back.

“Himei and Ouji…a legend happened a thousand years ago…”, she told him as Kris rolled his eyes.

“I don’t believe in fairytale…”, he commented to her but So Eun continued to tell the story.

“One night, Himei boarded the old train alone…she was just losing her beloved boyfriend…heartbroken, so she ran without direction on the train…that was when she met Ouji who was desperate to save himself from some blind accusation among his villagers…they both staying inside the same train for long hours…not even bother to stop at any places…then they met each other and accidently fell in love…that was when…Himei and Ouji made a promise, vowing to stay together forever…protecting their love for eternity…even though the cruel world around them might try to separate the lovers…so according to the legend…every couple who boarded the train during midnight and never stop until the last station…their love will stay for eternity…”, So Eun ended the story and she smiled up to Kris. He blinked on her pretty face before he shrugged.

“Careful of what you’re wishing for…because right now, you’re inside here with me…of course you don’t want to waste your life time with me, right???”, Kris told her but So Eun chose to stay silence. She only curved a thin smile to him and leaned her head on the seat behind her. Kris stopped himself from talking too. He cracked his head back toward the window, enjoying the scenery of the night sky. The black skies above them surprising very bright this night with the stars glittering like thousand of diamonds, covering it to create the magnificent look. Kris slowly smiled up to it and he jumped a bit when he felt something hit on his right shoulder. He turned to check on it and realized that So Eun had already fallen asleep. She rested her head on his broad shoulder. Kris chuckled to her but then he stopped to stare at his wife’s flawless face. Strange beats hammering loudly inside his chest the longer he stared at her calmingly sleeping face. Quickly, he darted his eyes away and stopped on her hand instead. He sighed upon seeing that empty fingers of her so he grabbed something from inside his pocket.

Kris rubbed her wedding ring for awhile before he slowly reached for her hand. He slipped the ring into her finger in his most, slowest movement because he was afraid that he would awake her. Once the ring was securely placed around So Eun’s finger back, Kris let go of the relief sigh. He pouted silently to her and rested his head on her head too. He felt his eyelids weighting when the air-conditioner blew softly to them inside the train. Kris yawned and slowly he closed his eyes. He had fallen into a deep sleep too, causing them to miss the stop at Sendai. Lastly, they boarded the train until its last station that night so will their frozen love stay together like the legend??? None of Kris or So Eun knows it…only the time will answer them later.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Lee Yoo Na rubbed her palms that sweated with the nervous sweat from beneath her skin. She could clearly feels the butterflies flying chilly inside her stomach. Yoo Na shut her eyes tightly. She knew that she has to get this thing done before everything is too late. So she braced her heart and took small steps down to the living room.

“Omma, will unnie look good in her wedding gown tomorrow???”, Yoo Na stopped on one of the staircase once she heard her little sister asked like that to their mother. She saw Mrs Lee was laughing at Yoo Bi as she nodded.

“Of course, she will…a girl that married to her beloved one is the most blissful on her wedding day…so she surely will look pretty in her dress…”, Mrs. Lee explained to her daughter and Yoo Bi nodded. But Yoo Na who heard them from top of the stairs gulped down in bitterness. She couldn’t feel it, the blissful feeling to be Luhan’s bride because…she had stopped loving him. Of course she would love him as a part of her family but not as her husband. It was because her heart was no longer etched to him. It belongs to Kim Bum right now and forever. Yoo Na thought as she felt a tear dropped down to her cheek. She hastily wiped it away and resumed walking down toward her family.

“Appa, omma, Yoo Bi ah…”, she called out to them once she stopped to stand straight, facing her very precious family in whole. They turned to look at her simultaneously before they smiled warmly together.

“Unnie, what’s wrong??? You should sleep early…the big day is tomorrow…”, Yoo Bi reminded her, winking but Yoo Na held her stern stares on that little sister of her.

“Forgive me, Yoo Bi ah…”, she whispered inside her heart before she gulped and inhaled deeply to start confessing.

“I…I have something to tell all of you…”, she started and her parents exchanged weird looks between them. Yoo Bi was frowning but she didn’t say anything about it yet. Mr. Lee nodded.

“Okay…we are here, we are willing to hear you out…”, he told his daughter and Yoo Na bit her lips.

“Actually…I’m going to Japan this night…my flight is around 1 in the morning…”, she told them and it earned wide, shocking stares from all of her family members. Yoo Na gulped down , feeling harder to breathe.

“You…you’re kidding, right??? Why…why do you want to go to Japan that fast??? Is it because of the work again?”, Mrs. Lee asked her but Yoo Bi shook her head.

“No! Even if it’s because of that, you can’t leave Korea! The wedding is tomorrow! You have to stay here…with us…with Luhan oppa…”, Yoo Bi started to yell impatiently to her sister. Mrs. Lee grabbed her by her shoulders, trying to calm her down. If Yoo Na left for real, all her hard work to plan the wedding will be in vain! And how about her oppa??? Yoo Bi thought furiously but she looked up again to Yoo Na who shook her head.

“I’m not going there for work…I’m going there to attend a wedding…my wedding…”, she told them the ridiculous news as Yoo Bi felt her jaw dropped opened now. She stood up and came to stand face to face with her sister. She grabbed Yoo Na on her hands as Mrs. Lee and her husband stood up too but they froze on their legs –choosing to stare wordlessly to their daughters.

“Unnie! Don’t joke me around! What do you mean by going there to attend your wedding??? Do you have anything that you don’t feel satisfy with from the wedding that I planned??? Please, tell me and I can change it…but don’t just leave like that to Japan…”, Yoo Bi pleaded to her and Yoo Na felt her eyes became teary again. She shook her head and gathered Yoo Bi’s hands to entwine it together with hers. She squeezed their hands tighter, making Yoo Bi to feel that she can explode anytime from now for feeling the suspend inside her.

“I’m sorry…I can’t marry him…my boyfriend is back…we’re together again…”, she told her and that made Yoo Bi to gasp in major shock. Their parents stared at Yoo Na with disbelief eyes too before Yoo Bi slowly let go of their hands. She took a step backward from her.

“You…you’re what???”, she questioned her slowly, barely opened as Yoo Bi was so startled about this. She couldn’t even digest everything that Yoo Na just told her. Then Mr. Lee ran to stand next to Yoo Na. He grabbed her around her shoulders to make her turned to face him straight.

“Yah, Lee Yoo Na! Don’t joke your family like this! Tell me, that you’re not dreaming right now!”, he forced her but Yoo Na aggressively shook her head and pushed her father away from holding her body.

“No! I’m not joking! My boyfriend is back! He is Kim Bum! Omma, appa…you guys know him too! He is my first love back then during high school! It is him that I want to marry…not Luhan!”, she told them but when Yoo Bi heard she touched the topic about her beloved brother, Yoo Bi snapped at her.

“Yes, Luhan! How about him???!!! You simply want to take away your from this problem, running to marry your so called first love but you leave him helpless like that!!! How heartless are you!!!”, Yoo Bi yelled angrily to her, feeling tears flowing down to her cheeks. Yoo Na had started to cry too when she saw Yoo Bi was crying like that. She shook between her sobs.

“I’m sorry…but I can’t lie to my heart anymore…I can’t marry Luhan just because of the sympathy…”

“Then why you’re saying all this rubbish now???!!! Why don’t you just break up with him earlier??? Before everything, every single thing is prepared for you!!!”, Yoo Bi cut her halfway and she scolded her again. Mrs. Lee hastily came to stop Yoo Bi from bashing her sister like that.

“Now, stop…we can discuss about this, okay???”, their mother said, trying to calm down the mood between them. Yoo Bi pushed her mother away and walked back to sit on the couch. She arrogantly wiped off her tears as Mrs. Lee pulled Yoo Na to sit with them. The four landed their butts around the couch, facing each other to settle the problem. Mr. Lee let go of the weak sigh. As a leader to this family, he knew that he have to take an action to settle this problem before the wedding tomorrow.

“Now, tell me Yoo Na ah…if you’re going to leave Korea…how about our family? How about Luhan’s family? They are agreed to come all the way from China to attend this wedding…you can’t possibly disappoint them…plus, how can we face Luhan again after this when he know that his bride is running away???”, Mr. Lee asked bitterly to his daughter. Yoo Na took her deep breath and she gazed up straight to Yoo Bi. Even though the question was asked by Mr. Lee, but she gonna give the answer to Yoo Bi –All because she is their only savior right now.

“Yoo Bi…let Yoo Bi marry him instead of me…”, Yoo Bi quickly looked up to frown at her sister while Mr. Lee and Mrs. Lee stared to each other, feeling their heads stopped working from finding the right solution to this matter. Yoo Bi gulped down –she is in the hot soup right now.

To be continued…

"I was supposed to be his wedding planner, not his bride!"

 

Japanese language corner:

Hello readers!!!

Let’s learn Japanese with me…hehe…(though I’m not that expect…LOL)

These are the translation for every word that used in the current chapter:

-Ohayou (good morning)

- Kore wa ne, socchi dayo…em, yoroushiku ne? (This thing, place it that way…okay? Please help me…)

- Bakka, ottokou (idiot man, bakka is idiot and ottokou is man)

- Kareshi desu ka??? (Is he your boyfriend??? Kareshi means boyfriend)

- Tomodachi desu! (He is my friend, tomodachi is friend)

- Arigatou! (Thank you! I bet everyone know this…haha)

-Himei and Ouji (The princess and prince, himei is meaning by princess while ouji means prince…but they can also use the spell to create it as someone’s name…)

*that’s all! Thanks for attending my Japanese class! I missed to be there! It has been a few years since I left that sunrise country…huhu…thanks again!