Chapter 31 - "I'm battling for the Right,when the Wrong is the only way for us..."

The Wedding Planners

 

THE WEDDING PLANNERS

(A/N): Sorry that I didn't reply any of your comments...really sorry but I rarely have enough time to stroll around AFF now...but please keep on commenting because I'm surely will be happy to read it...thanks in advance and this is the last chapter before I go on real hiatus...bye guys!!! *bow*

Lay rolled over on the bed. He felt his muscles were all screaming in pain and tiredness but he knew that he had to wake up. Instead of opening his eyes, he yawned loudly and stretched out his hands up over his head.

“Hmmm...aish!” Lay sighed lazily. He finally forced his eyelids to raise opened. The first thing that filled his sight was the white ceiling up there. He blinked his eyes, recalling everything that had happened last night until Lay found he was grinning broadly like an idiot clown now.

He tilted his head sideway, searching for his wife until he realized Ara was still sleeping soundly next to his right. Lay giggled, biting his lips naughtily as he rolled over to her and bumped his body on her back. Ara stirred but she didn’t wake up from her dream. As she continued to sleep, Lay took the chance to study her face closely. He supported his head on his right palm as he stood his elbow on the pillow next to her. Leaning his face closer to hers, Lay smiled. Her sleeping face looked extremely pretty in his eyes. Ara got long lashes veiling her eyes as he remembered staring deeply into her deep brownish iris. Those eyes never failed to enchantt him – each stare just making his love to grow deeper for her. Then Lay trailed his eyes down to her pointed nose, rosy cheeks with super soft skin and lastly, her lips. It was so kissable and each of the kisses that they had shared last night still lingered inside his mind. Lay touched his own lips, the sweet taste of their kisses were so addicted to him – he wished for more.

“Ara yah...” he gently called for her, resting his hand under the blanket on her bare waist. She stirred a bit before Lay pulled her around to make her body face him. Once their faces were a few inches away from each other, Lay smiled again and ducked his head closer to her. He searched her lips until he found it and lightly brushed his lips there. Ara shivered a little, feeling his touch and she pushed his chest away to break him off from kissing her.

“Yah!” Lay narrowed his eyes on her but Ara stuck out her tongue without opening her eyes.

“Go away...I want to sleep until noon today...” she whispered through her sleepy voice. Lay chuckled but he rested his head again on the pillow. He blinked his eyes transfix towards the ceiling, feeling like he was going to join her sleeping all day and staying only on the bed. Unfortunately, his plan was all ruined when he heard the beeping came from his phone.

“Aish!!!” Lay scoffed and he reached towards the bedside table to grab his phone. Bringing it closer to his face, he unlocked the screen and discovered the 29 missed calls from his manager plus almost 10 messages from Tiffany. These people...he thought grudgingly and pushed his body to get out from the bed.

Lay took his hasty bath before he got dressed again in his all black attire like yesterday. As he collected his bag and stuffed his phone back inside it, he jumped onto the bed again and forced Ara to roll looking at him. Ara groaned, annoyed when he was disturbing her sweet dream again.

“Sorry, sorry...I didn’t mean to disturb you...I just wanna say that I’m off to work now, okay??? I’ll come and see you again...don’t hesitate to contact me...love you, honey!” he talked even when Ara still refused to open her eyes.

“Umm...” was her only lazy answer. Lay smirked but he pasted a quick kiss on her lips again before he got down from the bed. He pulled the blanket to cover Ara’s body higher to her shoulders and walked outside the room. He was whistling in ease as he made his way to the door and put on his shoes. Lay unlocked the door and pulled it open. As he was about to take his step out from it, his way was blocked by someone that was standing in front of the door. Lay instantly looked up and he saw Kyuhyun was there.

“What are you doing here???” he heard Kyuhyun shot him that question. Lay couldn’t stop himself from laughing sarcastically.

“I don’t know a prince can be very idiot...of course I’m here...Ara is my wife...her house, my house...any problem???” he replied him, shrugging wickedly. Lay slammed close the door behind him and finally walked out to the corridor. He locked it, keeping the spare key that he got from Ara yesterday inside his pocket before he shot Kyuhyun a murderous glare.

“You better take your leave now...you surely don’t have any business here...” Lay told him before he smirked and started to walk away. Kyuhyun closed his eyes for a second, gathering his patience before he tilted his head towards him.

“Actually I do have business here...I’m coming to pick Ara sshi up...we’re going to the office together because I’m her boss...we’re working all day long together...” Kyuhyun back fired him with his words so that he could boil up the anger inside Lay’s heart. Eventually, he did but Lay managed to keep his coolness and he looked over his shoulder to him, stopped walking.

“Sorry to say but...Ara isn’t going to work today...we were having a great time together last night so yeah...she’s tired...she needs her rest so that we can continue with our ‘activity’ like yesterday...” Lay told him seductively, his lips before he winked towards Kyuhyun.

“Bye...” Lay curved up his foolish, dimpled smile to Kyuhyun as he waved and resumed entering the elevator. Kyuhyun watched him in disbelief until he was disappeared from his sight.

“Damn it!!!” Kyuhyun cursed under his breath as he raised his fist, ready to punch the door of Ara’s house but he stopped when he knew that he couldn’t startle her like that. Instead, Kyuhyun took a deep breath and shook his head. In order to take Ara away from Lay, he needed to do something fast and daring to bring Lay down at once. Kyuhyun closed his eyes, sighing slowly for a while before he suddenly snapped open his eyes again. He fixed his sharp stare on the door until he smiled evilly at last. He got an idea now; Zhang Yixing will be thrown into the lowest Hell by him – soon.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Si Hoo cornered inside the neighborhood, filled with rows of houses until he stopped in front of a particular house colored in white. He checked on the number of it on top of the gate and knew that it was exactly the house written accordingly like the address gave by So Eun to him. Si Hoo stopped parked the car in front of it and stopped the engine. He glanced sideway to her.

“So Eun sshi...So Eun sshi...we’re here...” he patted So Eun on her shoulder, shaking her slowly to wake her up. Since they started their journey to go back to her hometown, So Eun had been drifted deep into her sleep. Strangely, her body was easily weakened and got tired this recent. She opened her eyes and sat up straight.

“Oh, we’re arrived already...” she commented as she yawned. Tilting her head to look outside the window, she smiled when she spotted her house there. She missed it and of course, she missed her family so much. Si Hoo stared intensely on her pretty but pale side profile.

“Go on...meet your family...I’ll just wait here...” Si Hoo told her but So Eun pouted.

“No...you’re going to come with me...my family need to know that I’ve got a good friend to live with me in Canada...” she replied him, smiling before Si Hoo grinned back to her. “Okay...”

As soon as he agreed, they got out from the car. So Eun led him into the compound of her house until they stood facing the door awkwardly. So Eun took a deep breath, collecting her courage to tell everything honestly to her family especially to her parents. They would be very shock after they knew that she was going to leave Korea next week. Plus, they still barely got to cooperate with the fact that she had already divorced with Kris. Kris...So Eun shook her head, pushing away the thoughts of him before she raised her hand to click on the bell. It rang twice before someone pulled open the door from inside.

“Annyeong! Kim family’s here...” the cheerful sight of her sister in law was instantly turning to gloomy when she realized So Eun was there with a man. So Eun tried to crack a smile for her while Si Hoo bowed down when Shin Hye stole a weird glance to him. But her eyes darted back on So Eun and she called out.

“So Eun ah...” she said slowly and pulled So Eun into her embrace. So Eun replied her hug back, locking her hands around her waist as she rested her head on Shin Hye’s shoulder. “I miss you so much, unnie...”

“I miss you too, So Eun ah...how are you, dear???” Shin Hye asked and she pulled away from So Eun. So Eun smiled bitterly to her.

“As you can see, I’m alive...” So Eun chuckled at her own answer. Shin Hye sighed, she kept reading her face until she spoke again.

“We heard the news...we watched his press conference and we even read the paper...” she mentioned about the soon-to-be-held wedding of Kris with Sooyoung and his departure from being So Eun’s husband. So Eun cracked an empty smile towards before she simply nodded.

“Yeah...that’s why I came here to apologize to all of you...for not telling you guys first...I feel bad that my family knew everything about my life through the newspaper and gossips...right from we planned to get married until we ended it...it’s very shameful...” So Eun added again, hiding her face down as she kept looking on her feet. Her sister in law let go of a long sigh but she shook her head.

“No...there’s nothing for you to apologize here...it’s good to see you again so now, let’s get inside...” she invited her as she slipped her arm under So Eun’s to pull her inside. But Shin Hye stopped halfway when she wandered her eyes back to Si Hoo. He was still waiting without word from behind So Eun. Shin Hye smiled to him.

“So Eun ah...mind to introduce this gorgeous friend of yours???” So Eun looked up to Si Hoo when she listened to her sister in law. Si Hoo exchanged sheepish smile with So Eun before she grinned back to Shin Hye.

“Yes, unnie...this is my friend, Kim Si Hoo...Kim oppa, this is my brother’s wife...call her Shin Hye noona...” So Eun introduced them to each other and both of the parties were exchanging bows. Shin Hye beamed towards Si Hoo.

“Handsome boy is always welcome here...come on in!” she cheered and they laughed together. Shin Hye walked side by side with So Eun as Si Hoo tailed behind them. They finally entered the living room until So Eun paused when she caught sight of his father there. He was sitting on the rocking chair as he read on the newspaper. So Eun didn’t have to check because based on his reddish glowing face, she knew that he was angrily in the middle of reading the news reported about the collaboration between the Wu Trading and Choi Enterprise under the marriage of Kris and Sooyoung.

“Bloody hell!!!” Mr. Kim shouted roughly and he threw the paper onto the coffee table in front of him. Shin Hye and So Eun were both flinching in shock while Si Hoo swallowed hard. He didn’t know that So Eun’s father could be this strict. Mr. Kim sighed loudly before he chose to stand up. As he turned around, he stopped dead when he saw his beloved daughter was there. So Eun quickly bowed down to him.

“Annyeong, appa...” she greeted hesitantly as Mr. Kim eyed her up and down. Of course, she looked dreadful with her pale, expressionless face. Mr. Kim raised his eyebrow.

“What are you doing here??? You’re coming back here after that useless Kris throw you away from his rich family???” he asked her sarcastically as So Eun bit her lips. She felt her already wounded heart bleed even more now when those harsh words were shot to her. Maybe, she was really destined to be thrown by everyone that dear to her. Both, her family and husband now didn’t want her by their side anymore. She smiled, holding back her tears when she knew that at least, she might find a new hope in Canada. Shin Hye suddenly shook her head.

“No, appa...So Eun actually came here to have a proper talk...she just wants to explain everything about her matter with Kris...” her sister trying to defend her but Mr. Kim glared at them. He snorted and slammed his body down again on the chair.

“That’s rubbish! After all that I watched and listened from the media, I knew how jerk that boy is! He was never being sincere to you since the first time he came here to propose in front of us! I knew it! I just simply correct when I was worried to put your life and future inside his hands! Now, look! What had he done to you??? He divorced you and chased you away like you’re a complete nothing in his life!!!” Mr. Kim scolded her loudly and So Eun couldn’t bear it anymore. She ended up sliding down her body to the floor as she started to cry there. She let her tears helplessly drenching down her cheeks like heavy rain.

“So Eun ah!” Shin Hye called out in panic and she kneeled next to her. Shin Hye pulled So Eun inside her embrace while Si Hoo was frowning, watching So Eun sympathically.

“That’s enough!!! Don’t hurt my daughter anymore!!!” suddenly they were interrupted by the voice of Mrs. Kim when she snapped loudly towards them. So Eun turned her crying face to her mother when she appeared from the kitchen. Mrs. Kim walked over to her until she dropped her body to the floor and replaced Shin Hye to cuddle So Eun inside her arms instead.

“Omma...” So Eun was crying slowly like a little kid inside her embrace. She rested her head on her chest and Mrs. Kim So Eun tenderly on her silky hair. “Shhh...stop crying, honey...everything is going to be fine...”

She tried to convey her but as a mother, she never how bad So Eun was hurt. Mrs. Kim pushed her a little apart from her to cup So Eun’s face inside her hands. She patted her cheeks when So Eun kept on sniffing to her and Mrs. Kim wiped her tears with her fingers.

“Poor, my dear...how could they do this to a very lovely person like you???” So Eun saw her mother’s eyes were also glittering in tears as she commented. So Eun controlled her sobs to talk.

“It wasn’t his choice either, omma...we have to do this...we need to save his company...” So Eun finally spoke to them but Mr. Kim hissed upon listening to it.

“Then I can assume that Kris is a total failure as a husband...he didn’t manage to protect you as his wife...he never stands up on your behalf...” her father said again but he was silent when his wife shot him a ‘shut-up’ glare from the corner of her eyes. Mrs. Kim sighed and looked back to So Eun.

“No matter what had happened to you, honey...you just need to stay strong...life goes on and yours are much more farther than this...you need to take it positively and move on with your life...all that you have to do is to forget and plan your future from the bright side...” her mother advised her gently. So Eun stared deep and long enough into her eyes. She understood that her words were all a down right reality. So Eun knew that in order to survive, she needs to learn to forget everything about Kris. Even though it was almost impossible for her to do so but she will try – no matter how hard it was. Lastly, So Eun curved up an assurance smile and she nodded.

“Yes, omma...I got it...” she agreed and pulled Mrs. Kim for another hug. Her father watched them until he sighed. He got up from his seat to walk over towards his daughter and wife. Mr. Kim landed his next to Mrs. Kim.

“So...what is your plan after this??? Are you going to move out from Seoul???” her father started asking about her next step in living. So Eun let go of her mother to glance around towards the old man. She smiled and patted Mr. Kim on his arm.

“No worries...I’ve got my own plan already...like you said, I’m going to leave Seoul...but specifically out of the country too...” So Eun tried her best to sound normal when she uttered out her plan to fly over to Canada but it earned shock looks from both of her parents and Shin Hye.

“What??? Out of the country??? Where???” her sister in law nudged So Eun on her sleeve and So Eun turned smiling to her. “Canada...”

“No! You’re not going anywhere! You’re going to pack your stuff and move in back to live with us...here!” Mr. Kim aggressively shook his head towards his daughter but So Eun sighed in despair.

“I’m afraid I can’t, appa...because I did pack up my things but not for coming here...I’m sending them away to Canada...my flight will be on next weekend...” she informed them again. This time, Mrs. Kim was crying for real. It broke So Eun’s heart to see the tears dropped down to her cheeks but she knew that she can’t turn back anymore. This was her final decision, she was going to leave and start her new life anywhere far from Korea.

The family wrapped in silence for a while before Mr. Kim finally clicked his tongue. He looked up to So Eun again, reading her face long enough before he gave her a nod.

“Alright then...as long as you’re not showing me that heartbroken face again, I’m willing to send you go anywhere on Earth...” So Eun blinked at her father. Finally, they broke out laughing on his dramatic words just now. So Eun nodded back and she went to hug Mr. Kim tightly.

“Thanks, appa...” she whispered to him and Mr. Kim smiled, patting So Eun on her head. After they broke apart, So Eun stood up and walked towards Si Hoo. She smiled up to him when Si Hoo watched her through his uncertain eyes. She picked up his hand and dragged him to approach her parents. Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim stood up too as they exchanged questioning looks from So Eun to Si Hoo.

“Omma, appa...this is Kim Si Hoo...he used to be my bodyguard but now he is more than that...he’s my good friend and protector...just wanna convince you guys that I’m not going to be alone in Canada...I’m going to be fine because Kim oppa will be with me too...” she explained to them as Si Hoo was bowing down to greet her parents. He smiled and squeezed firmly on their entwined hands.

“...as a loyal company...” he added to her words just now before they grinned to each other. Mr. Kim eyed the boy up and down. He wasn’t going to trust any of the flower boys again but seeing how his daughter was putting her faith in this Si Hoo, he knew that he should choose to believe in So Eun – at least. Mr. Kim finally nodded his head and stretched out his palm towards Si Hoo.

“Please take care of my daughter...” he shook his hand with him. Si Hoo chuckled.

“I will...”

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

“Omma! Give me another bowl!” Yoo Bi ordered as she shoved her own rice bowl towards her mother. Mrs. Lee frowned to her.

“This is the third time, Yoo Bi ah...are you sure???” she asked her hesitantly but Yoo Bi rolled her eyes.

“Of course! Quick, I want to eat!” she pouted cutely to her and Mrs. Lee spontaneously surrendered to her aegyo.

“Yeah, yeah! Come here!” she hissed while grabbing away Yoo Bi’s bowl and stood up to get the rice for her again. Yoo Bi grinned and winked to her. “Thanks!”

“You eat a lot lately...” Luhan laughed next to her as he kept on watching his wife’s behavior from the start they were eating. No – scratched that. He had been watching her from the moment they got into fight the last week they gone to China. Since then, Yoo Bi had made a vow to herself for not talking to him like 24 hours a day. It carried on until this moment! That was the most frustrating fact that needed to be faced by Luhan.

He had running out of idea to approach her now. He tried everything; sent her flowers, sent her chocolates, bought her the cutest teddy bears he could find, always picking her up from her college, always making delicious breakfast for her, always bringing her out for dinner at those exclusive and romantic restaurants but unfortunately...none of his efforts make sense! Luhan bit his lips curiously again when Yoo Bi chose to ignore him. She kept on feeding herself on her mushroom soup before her eyes glittered in happiness when she saw their mother was back with her rice.

“Yay!!!” she clapped her hands and Mrs. Lee snorted to her when she handed Yoo Bi with her bowl. Yoo Na eyed her sister weirdly too from across the table. She took a quick glance towards Luhan and recognized the desperate look on his troubled face. She hid away her laughter before she talked to her sister.

“Yoo Bi ah...you’re being strange recently...I’ve never seen you’re eating so much like in these few days...what’s happening to you???” she tried to help Luhan secretly to know the truth that was lingering inside Yoo Bi’s mind. But of course, she failed miserably when Yoo Bi only replied her with a wide grin.

“Nothing, really! I’m fine...plus, if you’ve not yet seen this...then watch carefully now!” she said as she spooned with another ball of rice. Yoo Na narrowed her eyes worriedly to her but Yoo Bi dropped the matter and she continued to eat.

Honestly, Yoo Bi herself didn’t know why she got her appetite so high lately. She ate everything that she felt like eating and she was surprisingly enjoyed each of them. Yoo Bi knew that she wasn’t a big eater and she didn’t like the idea of growing fat but she just can’t resist her desire towards food lately. Maybe if was due to the fact that she tried her best to control her anger towards Luhan. Yoo Bi was completely aware of her longing heart that told her to grab him, hug him and kiss him again like they did on their first night but she killed that desire with food. Yeah, she just needed to think about food to prevent her attention from drifting back to Luhan.

“I’m finish!” Yoo Bi finally put down her empty bowl and smiled up on her whole family. They all stopped chewing too, watching Yoo Bi speechlessly as she took a big gulp on the juice and ended up slamming down the cup.

“Thanks for the food, omma! You’re the best!” Yoo Bi blew Mrs. Lee a flying kiss before she got up from her seat and walked straight to leave the dining room. Her family members were all exchanging anxious looks among them. Mr. Lee was frowning to his wife while Mrs. Lee shrugged to him. Yoo Na blinked her eyes in confusion towards her husband while Kim Bum made an ‘I-don’t-know’ face. Only Luhan was staring down to his food emptily. He sighed loudly before he put down his own chopsticks.

“Sorry, everyone...I’m full...I’m going to check on Yoo Bi...” he announced and stood up from his own chair. After washing his hands and mouth at the sink, he left the rest as he walked out from the dining room straight up to Yoo Bi’s bedroom.

When Luhan slowly poked his head from outside the door, he saw Yoo Bi had already lying down on the bed. Her books and assignment papers were all spreading messily on all over the bed sheet. She locked her ears with the earphone as she shook her head slowly, following the rhythm from the song and she continued to finish her work. Luhan gulped and he took a few steps further inside the room, closing the door behind him.

“Yoo Bi ah...” he stood before the bed, looking down at her as he called out. Of course, Yoo Bi ignored him – not even looking up to him as she fixed her eyes on her notes instead. But the truth was, she heard him. The earphone and mp3 were just a decode. Luhan sighed and called out louder to her.

“Lee Yoo Bi...” this time with her full name. Again, his stubborn little wife treated him like he was a part of the thin, invisible air. At last, Luhan lost his mind and he hopped on the bed.

“Hey!!!” Yoo Bi jerked sitting up on the bed when Luhan landed his body all over on her papers and books. He made an innocent face as he stared up to her while Yoo Bi was groaning in frustration.

“Seriously, Luhan oppa!!! I’m trying to study here!!!” she growled to him, pulling off the earphone from her ears but Luhan snorted.

“Don’t lie...I know that you’re doing nothing except to draw this hideous doodle...” her husband commented back and Luhan pointed his finger down on her note. He was right; she kept on sketching random doddles there instead of doing a real revision. Yoo Bi hissed and glared to him.

“So what??? None of it is under your concern!” she snapped again to him but Luhan smirked.

“Well...correction, every single matter about Lee Yoo Bi is under my concern because she is my wife...” he told her firmly but Yoo Bi laughed out crookedly to him.

“Yeah...but your concern is the worst one because this is the first time in my life that I discovered a husband that didn’t really enjoy his first night with his wife! He was upset about it! Great point!” she mentioned the main topic on the reason of their cold war after all this time. Luhan clicked his tongue impatiently and he sat straight on the bed, pushing aside her books and study stuff. He sat facing her and he tried to reach out towards her face but Yoo Bi quickly pushing him away.

“No more dreaming to touch me!” she warned and made a move to leave the bed but Luhan hissed and he grabbed Yoo Bi tightly around her wrists.

“Ouch!!!” Yoo Bi yelled in pain when her body was pinned down to the bed as Luhan was now sitting on top of her body. She glared up to him as she bit her lips. She tried to talk again but Luhan quickly pasted his palm on , stopping her attempt to start complaining again.

“Please, Yoo Bi ah! I beg you to listen to me! Okay, I admit it! I was a total jerk that night and I didn’t remember being drunk until I slept with you...but I was so upset whenever I saw you with Kang Min Hyuk! I don’t want to lose you! You can call me greedy and selfish but I just can’t afford to lose you! And frankly speaking, I’m afraid! I am afraid of him, Yoo Bi ah...because he looks way more capable to be a good man that can take a perfect care for you...that’s why I felt so defeated on the day I saw him was hugging you! I can’t stop myself from my jealousy and when you came I thought that...you’re mine...nobody could take you away from me...but I was wrong...obviously wrong because I forgot the fact that how young my wife is...she’s still a student and she can’t get pregnant while she’s attending her college...but on top of that, I’m sorry...truly sorry that I spoiled our first night...forgive me, Yoo Bi ah...” Luhan finished his long and breathless explanation. He got up from her body and sat at the edge of the bed instead, leaving Yoo Bi to blink confusedly towards the ceiling. She tried to digest everything that he told her just now until she cursed under her breath when the puzzles were finally glued together in place.

“Oppa...” Yoo Bi called out slowly and she sat up. She crawled over towards him until she stopped behind Luhan. Yoo Bi tilted her head to a side, checking on his face but he was hiding his face down – looking only on his lap. Yoo Bi gulped down her guilty feeling.

“Oppa...there’s one thing that you need to know...and after I tell you this, no matter whatever you see is happening between me and Min Hyuk sshi, you just need to believe me...only me, oppa...” she started to talk again. Luhan slowly tilted his head to look over his shoulder. Yoo Bi’s face was so close to him until he could hear and feel her soft breathing on his skin. Yoo Bi slowly curved up a smile to him.

“I love you, oppa...the only and one man in my life is Xi Luhan...I love him and he is my husband...I’m willing to give my everything and risk anything for him because I’m sure that he is the one...my mr. right...my mr.perfect...so, no one else can ever replace him in my heart...can you believe in that???” Yoo Bi gently requested to him. She leaned in forward to Luhan as she rested her forehead on his. They closed their eyes together as Luhan slowly trying to convey himself and pushed away all the doubt that he had for his wife. Lastly, Luhan opened his eyes and tried to look up at her.

She was still closing her eyes with her face lying close on his face. Luhan silently smiled at her pretty sight. He circled Yoo Bi around her waist before he slowly spun his body to face her. Yoo Bi trailed her hands from his chest up until she locked it around his neck. Then Luhan closed his eyes again when he found her lips. He started to kiss her, carefully and tenderly but Yoo Bi returned his kisses passionately. They struggled hard to keep up with each other until Luhan felt tired to sit so he started to push Yoo Bi lying down again on the bed.

He crawled on top of her without letting go of her lips. They continued kissing like there was no tomorrow until they were totally out of breath. Luhan broke off from Yoo Bi and stared down on her face. She was blushing madly now as she avoided his eyes and panted to seek enough oxygen again. Luhan grinned handsomely to her.

“I love you too...let’s reschedule our first night...” he naughtily but Yoo Bi widened her eyes. She smacked Luhan playfully on his shoulder.

“Not tonight...I’ve got classes to catch up till tomorrow’s evening...it would be tiring and I need energy...” she reasoned out to him but Luhan chuckled.

“Then what is the use of eating three bowls of rice every night huh???” he commented dully but Yoo Bi pushed him off from her. Luhan ended up lying down next to her.

“That’s because I feel like eating a lot...so I did...” she answered and laughed. Luhan found her so cute until he can’t help but to pinch Yoo Bi playfully on her cheek. She pretended to yelp in pain before they broke out laughing together.

At last, Luhan gave her a nod after they had stopped laughing. Yoo Bi tilted her head to frown at him while Luhan ducked his head higher to land a kiss on top of her forehead.

“I trust you...”

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

So Eun climbed the stairs up to the second floor. She wanted to spend some time with Eunhyuk before she goes to sleep. Si Hoo and her just got back from their trip to her hometown but suddenly, she missed that baby boy. So Eun finally stopped before the door of his room and she pulled the knob open.

“Eunhyuk, honey...” she called out gently once So Eun pushed her body inside. But she paused on her steps when she saw his mother was there. Sooyoung sat on the floor, resting her head down on Eunhyuk’s bed next to her. She looked like she was sleeping because Sooyoung had her face hidden on the sheet.

So Eun smiled and she slowly walked over to her. As she stopped, So Eun started to tilt her head on the bed, trying to check on Eunhyuk whether Sooyoung was accompanying him but she frowned when she found the bed was empty. So Eun scanned around the room for the baby but she found no one except Sooyoung that was sleeping there. So Eun bit her lips in worried and she started to wake Sooyoung up.

“Sooyoung sshi...Sooyoung sshi...” she called as she lightly shook Sooyoung on her shoulder. Sooyoung flinched a little and she instantly raised up her head, opening her eyes. She looked around and saw So Eun was standing behind her.

“Oh, So Eun sshi...” Sooyoung greeted and she tried to rub her eyes. So Eun bent down her face to take a closer look on her but instead of sleepy face, she found a gloomy kind of look on Sooyoung’s face. Her eyes glowed in light red like she had been crying for a long moment. Sooyoung gulped down when she noticed the curious look from So Eun. Hastily, she looked away from her – trying to hide her face.

“Sooyoung sshi...are you okay??? You look like you cried just now...and where is Eunhyuk???” So Eun asked her. Sooyoung kept shut long enough as she stayed staring on his little bed. Then So Eun saw another tear dropped down to her cheek before Sooyoung quickly wiped it away.

“Nothing...I’m fine...” she slowly replied and tried to stand up again. So Eun frowned even more to her.

“But you didn’t answer my question...where is Eunhyuk???” So Eun pressed her voice to her. Sooyoung pretended like she never heard her. She pasted her dull expression as she finally stood up and started to walk out from the room. But as she walked, she forgot something that placed earlier on her lap until those things spread falling onto the floor.

Sooyoung stopped walking at once while So Eun changed her eyes from that girl down to those things. She narrowed her eyes upon seeing piles of papers – like flyers – laid everywhere on the floor.

“What is this???” So Eun asked suspiciously and she bent down her body to pick up the closest paper fell next to her feet. As she grabbed it, Sooyoung tried to stop her but she was a little late when So Eun had already flipped inside the paper – it was really a flyer. So Eun started to furrow in worried and confusion when she noticed that the flyer was about an orphanage. Sooyoung swallowed hard and bit her lips, feeling guilty like hell inside her heart as she spontaneously recalled about her son – Eunhyuk. Slowly, So Eun gazed up towards her.

“Sooyoung sshi...what is this all about???” she questioned again as she tossed the flyer towards Sooyoung. Sooyoung was drowned deep into her sorrow and guilty until she couldn’t give her any proper reply. She just ended up shaking her head to So Eun as she started to weep again. So Eun gasped in surprise to her.

“No...don’t tell me that...that...” So Eun was also stammered with her own words. She just couldn’t believe it that Sooyoung was willing to do that to her own child! Sooyoung burst out crying harder as So Eun watched her in disbelief. She shook her head aggressively.

“You’re not sending Eunhyuk to this orphanage, do you???!!!” So Eun blurted out loudly to her as Sooyoung closed her eyes tightly, refused to listen about it again.

“But I don’t have any other choice! My father forced me too!!!” she cried out in frustration before Sooyoung slammed her body down to the floor. So Eun bit her lips in anger and regret. She never expects this to be happened. If Sooyoung didn’t want her son anymore, than she shouldn’t send Eunhyuk away to the orphanage. She should just give him to her. Didn’t she promise to take a good care of him??? So Eun hissed towards Sooyoung and she started to collect all the papers from the floor, gathering the information about that orphanage. Sooyoung watched her through her teary eyes until So Eun finished and she walked straight towards the door. Immediately, Sooyoung stood up again and she ran to grip So Eun by her hand.

“No! Where are you going???” Sooyoung panicked, knowing what to expect from So Eun’s clumsy action. So Eun turned around to shoot her a sharp glare and she jerked away her hand from Sooyoung.

“Where do you think I’m going??? Of course I’m going to take Eunhyuk out from that place! He has his mother and father now! He deserves to be with them! And even if you don’t want to be with him, nobody deserves to be left like that while his parents are still alive! Stop being cruel!” So Eun scolded her and she resumed walking out of the room. She wanted to go picking up the baby from the orphanage but Sooyoung shook her head and ran after her.

“No, So Eun sshi! This isn’t your decision! I’m his biological mother and I’m the one that will arrange his life after this...you don’t have to care for Eunhyuk anymore because he isn’t my son with Kris!” So Eun stopped dead on her feet when she heard Sooyoung was shouting to her along the corridor. So Eun gasped, caught in surprise again before she spun her body around to face Sooyoung. She put her hands on her hips.

“What are you telling me now??? Did you just say that...Eunhyuk isn’t Kris’s son too???” she slipped the question breathlessly to her and Sooyoung closed her eyes for a second. She took a deep breath before she opened her eyes again and gave her a firm nod.

“Yes...you’re right...Eunhyuk isn’t my son with Kris...Kris isn’t his real father...I lied to you long ago before you get married to him, saying that the baby was his because I didn’t want you to marry Kris after all...I just wanted you to hate him by making him to look awful...but the truth is...Kris has never do anything to me...I’m sorry...for lying to you...” Sooyoung lastly confessed everything to her.

So Eun found herself became perfectly speechless about it. She never knew that after all this time; she had always been deceived by this evil woman. So Eun finally shook her head and she let out a weak sigh slowly. She looked up again to Sooyoung’s unreadable expression. She looked really confused now.

“It doesn’t matter...” So Eun finally spoke. Sooyoung blinked her eyes questioningly. “What???”

“It doesn’t matter whether Eunhyuk is his son or not...he’s still just a pure baby without any sin or fault towards you...if you don’t want him in your life anymore, then I’ll take him along with me to Canada...” So Eun simply concluded before she took her steps in reverse. Sooyoung shook her head fiercely again.

“No...wait, So Eun sshi!” she tried to stop her but So Eun had already running down the stairs. She was determined to take Eunhyuk under her care...as her son.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

“Thank you for supporting Exo!!!” Lay kept on bowing down to his fans when they came one by one in lines to ask for his autograph. His group was having their fan signing activity today as it was the opportunity for their fans to meet them live and close.

Most of them were fan girls and they kept on cheering for the members’ names loudly. Some of them were seeking for their autograph while some of them asked the members to take pictures with them. As Lay was too deep in entertaining his big groups of fans, three branded and expensive cars entered the area of the activity. Fans started to tilt their heads, looking at those marvelous cars before they widened their eyes to see a few men, dressed like a bodyguard got down from it. Wait, they were indeed bodyguards of someone important. A VIP maybe because the girls kept on watching until they spotted one of the men pulled open the car that parked in the middle of the other two.

They whispered in curious, wondering whether any VIP was a hardcore fan of Exo but they were shock to see a man was the one that got out from the car. That man was tall and he looked perfectly confident and stunning inside his formal suit. The fan girls tried to take a better look on his face but he had his face covered with a tinted black sunglasses. The man walked over towards the crowd as his bodyguards tailed him from behind. They pushed the girls out of their way so that their boss could walk freely approaching Exo.

“There you go...thanks for coming! It’s nice to see you!” Lay had just finished sketching his big autograph on the paper for a little young girl. He smiled on her as he patted the girl on her head. She cheered, clapping her hands.

“Yay!!! Thank you, oppa!” she jumped on her feet as Lay laughed sheepishly. As he waved towards the girl and she walked down the stage, Lay narrowed his eyes in shock when he caught sight of the man just now. He laughed out wickedly to him.

“Aigoo...Zhang Yixing sshi, I never know that you even have your fan among the kids...” Kyuhyun commented, smiling crookedly as he took off his glasses to reveal his face towards the crowd. They gasped, surprised when suddenly one of the royal prince of Korea was attending this activity out of nowhere. Hastily, Exo’s manager and staffs came to approach him.

“Prince Kyuhyun...” they tried to welcome him politely but Kyuhyun raised his palm and it stopped them from moving as his bodyguards came blocking their way in front of them. Kyuhyun turned looking at Lay again while Lay fixed his stern eyes only on him. The rest of Exo members that sat next to him were now exchanging weird looks among them. They didn’t know that Lay could be so popular until the Korean prince was willing to come visiting their fan signing activity. The fan girls was also had gone very quiet now as they watched the prince and their favorite idol on the stage. Kyuhyun took his steps calmly until he stopped in front of Lay and smiled up to him again.

“I could see that your popularity is over the roof nowadays...congratulations...” he held out his palm towards Lay. Lay watched his hand anxiously but he didn’t take it. He just ended up smirking as Lay stood up from his seat.

“What do you want to come here so suddenly huh??? Are you trying to disturb me while I’m working???” Lay shot him with questions impatiently. s tried to get up and calm him down but Kyuhyun just smiled nicely to them and signaled for them to stay sitting at their places. The members obeyed him at once but only Lay that kept his unsatisfied stare on Kyuhyun. He saw his manager was making a face that also warned him to be nice towards Kyuhyun. But since this jerk was Cho Kyuhyun, there was no way that Lay would tolerate with him! Even when they were in public right now. Kyuhyun was very daring to come seeing him while Lay was still working with s. Lay thought grudgingly but Kyuhyun cracked a sarcastic smile to him.

“Well...sorry to interrupt...actually, I’ve got something I wanna tell you...I tried to arrange a private meeting with you but as a super popular artist, you don’t seem to have time...so, I decided to come meeting you straight away...” Kyuhyun explained carelessly to him before Lay glared to him.

“Then what actually do you wanna say??? Make it fast and get lost from here!” Lay replied him stubbornly. Kyuhyun chuckled playfully to him as he kept his hands into his pockets. Kyuhyun took another few steps forward until he stopped right a few away inches from Lay. They fixed their murderous eyes pasted on each other’s face while the crowd was all watching them in major strangeness. Slowly, Kyuhyun cracked his demonic smile to Lay.

“I just want to inform you that...you better be prepare to receive any divorce document from Ara...why??? Because I’ve decided to take her away from you...we’re going to start our new life in London together...without you...” Kyuhyun whispered with low voice but it was clear enough for Lay to hear it because they stood too close from each other. Lay narrowed his eyes in disbelief towards him, feeling the heat instantly rising up to his head and was burning his brain and heart all at once. He bit his lips forcefully as Lay felt his fists were spontaneously being balled up.

Kyuhyun winked mischievously to him before he turned around, wanted to leave the place but Lay felt the tornado inside him was just about to blow out. Without realizing what he was doing, Lay quickly launched towards him from behind.

“You jerk!!!” Lay shouted loudly to him and he grabbed Kyuhyun by his collar. Once he got him inside his hands, he pulled Kyuhyun fiercely towards him as Kyuhyun’s bodyguards were all panickedly started to run and save their prince. The fans, members and staffs were all watching in major shock when they saw Lay was rising his fist up high in the air before...

“DUSH!!!” he landed it hard straight on Kyuhyun’s face. Kyuhyun was thrown down on the stage.

“Your highness!!!” the bodyguards were all shouting as some of them went to help Kyuhyun to stand up again while the remaining was circling around Lay to stop his attempt in hitting the prince again. Kyuhyun smirked; he winced a bit when he felt the stingy pain spread at the corner of his lips. He touched it before he realized drops of blood flowed out from there.

Lay tried to launch hitting him again but the bodyguards caught his hands and trapped him among them. The remaining was standing protectively in front of Kyuhyun, guarding him from Lay. The crowd watched them furiously before they heard Lay was screaming angrily towards Kyuhyun.

“Don’t you dare taking her away!!! She’s mine!!!” the fans were all buzzing in deadly shock when they heard him. Lay, the member of Exo was punching the prince’s face because of a girl???? Kyuhyun smiled evilly in return. He had successfully captured Lay inside his prison. Bingo, he thought.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

“Oh my! I’m so excited for the upcoming prom!!!”

“Hummm...” was the simplest reaction they got from Yoo Bi when her friends were all gossiping about their soon-to-be-held prom night. It was a tradition to end each semester they got inside the campus. One of her girlfriends shot Yoo Bi a glare from the corner of her eyes when she didn’t seem to be excited about it. Instead, Yoo Bi was too deep in enjoying her snack. She was eating beyond the limit again today.

“Yah, Lee Yoo Bi!!! Stop eating!!!” her friend snapped in irritation to her. She grabbed away her chips pack from her as Yoo Bi pouted.

“What??? Give it back to me!!!” Yoo Bi tried to snatch it back from her friend but she hid it away at the back of her body.

“Stop eating or you’ll become the fat nanny!!!” she scolded her again but Yoo Bi rolled her eyes.

“I don’t give a damn about it! What’s so bad about being fat??? Fat people are cute!” Yoo Bi reasoned out to them with her innocent face but it earned loud laughter from her friends. They were clutching their stomachs, laughing madly upon her comment but then, they were interrupted when someone cleared his throat.

“Em, ehem! Control your volume, girls...library is a place that forbids you from making any noise...silent, please...” they all covered their mouths with their palms when they heard him was warning them. Yoo Bi looked up to the man as her friends quickly apologized to him.

“We’re sorry, prof...” the girls bowed politely towards Min Hyuk before he curved up a thin smile on them. Then he darted his eyes back to Yoo Bi among the group but she immediately avoided his eyes.

“I think, I’ll be going back now...see you guys tomorrow!” Yoo Bi hastily collected her things and books as she slung her bag over her shoulder and started to stand up. Min Hyuk watched her weirdly as she turned around and walked away without saying a word again. Her friends waved goodbye to her before Min Hyuk slowly followed her steps from behind. He knew that Yoo Bi had been trying to avoid him lately. He understood that it got to do with her husband, Luhan but he didn’t seem to find any answer from her. He followed her until Yoo Bi cornered to one side of the book shelters. She paused there and tiptoed on her feet to keep back the books that she read just now onto the rack again.

“Ah...so high!” she mumbled under her breath, trying hard to reach for it. Lastly, she sighed in tiredness and was about to give up placing the books again but then a hand came to help her. Yoo Bi released the books when she turned around to see Min Hyuk was standing behind her. He picked the books out of her hand and he easily slipped it on the rack again. Then he lowered his head down to her and curved up his stunning smile.

“Thanks...” Yoo Bi said slowly, tilting her head away from him. Min Hyuk pouted but he stood straight again.

“So, Yoo Bi sshi...mind to tell me on why you’re avoiding me lately???” Min Hyuk started to ask her through his casual tone. Yoo Bi glanced back to him, biting her lips. She hesitated to answer him for a minute until she smiled plainly and shook her head.

“No...there’s no such thing, prof...I’m doing fine...” she replied him, smiling even broader to convey him. Min Hyuk narrowed his eyes on her face as he folded his arms across his chest.

“Really???” he asked for her assurance, leaning against the shelter next to them as he watched her closely. Yoo Bi finally laughed and nodded her head.

“Positive...” she answered him. Min Hyuk finally nodded too and he smiled up again.

“Then...are you going to attend the prom with me???” Yoo Bi suddenly felt her eyes grew wider when he asked her out. She blinked her eyes to Min Hyuk, trying to open and talk but Min Hyuk ended up chuckling. Yoo Bi frowned to him as Min Hyuk shook his head, his face looked amused by her speechless reaction.

“Of course you don’t have to answer me now...take your time thinking over it...but Yoo Bi sshi, you might don’t want to miss the chance to win the title of the prom queen, right??? I can help you with that...because...we’ll be the match made in Heaven that night...I’m sure about it...” Min Hyuk grinned meaningfully to her again. He stood straight and patted Yoo Bi on her shoulder before he disappeared away. Yoo Bi cursed under her breath. What actually Kang Min Hyuk was thinking??? Of course she won’t agree to him!!! She didn’t even feel excited about attending the prom this year because she was sure that Luhan won’t let her go – not even with another boy.

She rolled her eyes and started to walk away, leaving the library. As she walked past the counter, a librarian – a young lady nicknamed Haewa unnie by them was calling out to her.

“Yah, Yoo Bi ah!” Yoo Bi stopped walking at once and she glanced over to her shoulder towards that woman. “Yes??? What is it, unnie???”

Haewa unnie was smiling happily to her. She walked out from the counter and went to stand in front of Yoo Bi instead. She clapped her hands cheerfully as Yoo Bi eyed her curiously.

“I’m pregnant, Yoo Bi ah!!!” she half-screamed to her while Yoo Bi widened her eyes.

“Omo!!! Really??? Aigoo!!! Congratulations, unnie!!!” Yoo Bi cheered back for her. She jumped excitedly on her feet before she went to give Haewa unnie a warm hug.

“Omo!!! I’m so excited and grateful for you unnie!!!” Yoo Bi said again, smiling gladly as she let go of the woman. Haewa unnie was one of her closest friends in this campus. She had been married for about 3 years but she had never got a chance to get pregnant. Now, she finally did! Haewa unnie grinned hugely to her and she nodded her head.

“Thank you, Yoo Bi ah...I’m very much happy too...” she said, wanting to laugh again but suddenly she stopped herself from moving and covered with her palm. Yoo Bi widened her eyes in shock and she gripped Haewa unnie by her shoulders.

“Yah, unnie! Are you okay???” Yoo Bi asked in concern. The woman smiled to her, shaking her head before she took a deep breath and dropped her hand down again.

“Nah...it’s nothing, Yoo Bi ah...pregnant woman is always feeling like vomiting...we puke a lot...” Haewa assured her while Yoo Bi sighed in relief. Then she pouted back to her unnie.

“It must be tiring to always having nausea...what are the other changes that you feel to yourself???” Yoo Bi started to interview her and Haewa unnie chuckled.

“You don’t have to worry much about it, Yoo Bi ah...you’re still young...but if you wanna know, I eat a lot during a month of my pregnancy...it’s a major sign too that I’m pregnant...I only started to have morning sickness recently...but it’s not that bad...” Haewa unnie explained to her and Yoo Bi slowly nodded. She was about to crack a smile again for her but it died instantly on her lips. Wait, Yoo Bi just realized something that wasn’t right about it. Did her unnie just say that...eating a lot was also one of the pregnancy sign???

Yoo Bi bit her lips, suddenly feeling curious and worried because as she remembered again, she ate a lot too along these past few weeks. Haewa was about to start talking again about her pregnancy but Yoo Bi quickly excused herself. She promised her to come having a talk with her again tomorrow before she rushed out from the library. On her way going back to her house, Yoo Bi kept on calculating the date since she slept with Luhan and the time when she was supposed having her period. She gasped nervously when she realized that her period was late this month.

“It couldn’t be...” Yoo Bi murmured alone to herself. She decided to go towards the closest drug store and bought herself the pregnancy test device. It was awkward to buy it alone when the cashier was eyeing her questioningly up and down. Of course, she looked so young and wasn’t in the age to get pregnant. But Yoo Bi ignored it because she knew that she needed to have confirmation about it.

“Ah, Yoo Bi ah...you’re back...” Luhan greeted his wife cheerfully when she burst into their room.

“Hi...” Yoo Bi forced a thin smile towards him, throwing her bag straight on the bed and she ran into the bathroom. Luhan blinked his eyes on her speedy movement. He snorted before he got up from his seat and walked approaching the bathroom. He stopped in front of the door.

“Yoo Bi ah...what’s wrong with you??? Are you okay, honey???” Luhan started to knock on the door. She was acting weird because Yoo Bi usually wasn’t that clumsy. She used to eat first before taking her bath or so but today, she went straight into the bathroom as soon as she got back from her college. Luhan knocked again but Yoo Bi kept silent from inside. She started to use the pregnancy test device secretly and she heard her heart was pounding madly inside her chest as she waited for the result to show up.

Yoo Bi reread at the back of the small box. If the device give her a ‘+’ sign, then it means that she was really pregnant but if the device show her a ‘-‘ sign, that means she was save. Yoo Bi slowly put down the cover box onto the sink and she picked up the device instead.

“Ah...” Yoo Bi gasped alone when she landed her eyes on it. It showed her a big ‘+’ sign. God, she did pregnant. Yoo Bi gripped harder on the device as she rubbed her face inside her palms. What will she do now??? Can she tell Luhan the truth??? He didn’t seem to fancy the idea of her getting pregnant while she was still a student but...it seemed that the fate had got something different for them. Will Luhan be happy to accept this baby???

There were so many doubts and questions were rushing inside Yoo Bi’s mind. Then only she finally realized that Luhan was noisily still knocking on the door, calling out to her. She stood up from the bathtub and walked over to the door. Hiding the device at the back of her body, she slowly pulled open the door.

“Yoo Bi ah! What’s happening??? Are you okay???” Luhan’s worried face was the first that filled her sight. Yoo Bi gazed intensely on him. She wondered about his reaction if he knew that she was pregnant right now. Yoo Bi kept on staring to him in silent while Luhan blinked innocently, waiting for her to talk. Will he be happy about it???

To be continued...

"I was supposed to be his wedding planner, not his bride!"