Chapter 8 - "Tied your Thread of Destiny to my Heart..."

The Wedding Planners

 

THE WEDDING PLANNERS

 

“DUM! DUM! DUM!”

“Ugh! Omma, appa! Enough!!!”, Ara yelled to her parents from outside the room. Her hands kept on hammering loud on the door. Then she sighed when she heard Mr. Go and his wife half running and half walking inside her bedroom.

“For God’s sake!!! This is the first time I came back home again…so can you just let me sleep silently in my OWN bedroom???”, Ara nagged annoyingly to them before she heard her mother laughed.

“Be patient, dear…we are trying to prepare a comfortable place for you and Lay…”, Mrs. Go shouted back from inside the room. That was when Ara and Lay exchanged disgust looks between them. Lay was standing next to her as he leaned his body on the wall, next to the door. He yawned loudly, covering his mouth with his palm. Ara shrugged, making a face that also meant; why-should-I-sleep-with-him-in-my-room??? A minute after that, they heard the door was being unlocked.

“Settled!!!”, Mr. Go cheered in high spirit once the door was pulled to reveal their hideous grinning faces. Ara shook her head and she closed her eyes for a second.

“Omma, please…be rational, will you??? This is my room and I’m going to sleep alone here for tonight! Go and prepare the guestroom for him!!!”, she ordered angrily toward her parents as she pointed a finger to Lay. Lay tried to say something again but her parents shook their heads in union as they laughed mischievously.

“No, we can’t do that…Lay isn’t a guest anymore…he is part of our family right now…plus, he is about to be your husband…so let him sleep in your room WITH YOU!”, Mrs. Go explained in complete ease before she pressed her voice at the words ‘with you’ and pointed a finger straight to Ara’s face. Her daughter blinked at her as Lay hid away his laughter.

“But…but…”,

“No more but…now, come in and enjoy the rest…we have prepare everything for you…and Lay, honey…you can take your shower because I’ve prepare the warm bath for you, okay???”, Mrs. Go cut Ara halfway before she manage to reply anything. Lay bowed down politely toward his mother-in-law.

“Sure…thanks a lot, omma…”, he thanked her with a teasing smile on his face as Ara rolled her eyes at him.

“That’s not fair! You only prepared the bath for him! I’m your REAL kid, okay??? Plus, you guys said he isn’t the guest so why bother to give him such a special treatment???”, Ara mumbled, didn’t feeling satisfied about it but Lay walked past her and intentionally bumped to her shoulder.

“Well…we should thank your parents for more, darling…they are thoughtful to us…I think I’ll take my bath now…good night, omma…appa…”, Lay answered on behalf of her in playful tone. He winked at her as Ara snorted when she heard him addressing her as a ‘darling’. Lay entered the room as Mr. Go and Mrs. Go went out, clapping their hands.

“Oh, how cute and lovely both of you…now, take your time…we will excuse ourselves for tonight…goodbye!”, Mr .Go said and started to drag his wife to leave the couple but Ara grabbed her mother by her arm. She spun her around to face her but Mrs. Go waved toward Lay as he smiled cutely to her, showing off his sweet little dimple. Then he walked further into the room, leaving Ara to deal with her parents.

“Omma! I told you, I.DON’T.WANT.TO.STAY.WITH.HIM!”, Ara urged as she uttered the word one by one, making clear for her parents but Mr. Go slapped Ara by her shoulder, causing her to howl in pain. She rubbed her shoulder as she eyed her father through devilish stares.

“Honey…this is the time when you need to test your future husband…”, Mr. Go whispered mysteriously to her. Ara smirked at him.

“And why on Earth should I do that??? Plus, what part of him that should be tested???”, Ara replied in disgust again before she crossed her arms. Lay had disappeared into her room, exploring everything as he eyed her study table, bed and closet innocently.

“Haisshh!!! You’re seriously a minor in this mature stuff…don’t you know that a baby born before his parents are officially married to each other is extremely cute and clever??? So you have to work hard for it!”, Mrs. Go explained in high expectation as Ara felt her jaw dropped open in disbelief.

“YOU WANT ME TO HAVE A BABY WITH HIM???!!!”, she accused them on top of her lungs, making Lay to jump on his feet as he ran back toward the door.

“What??? What is actually happening???”, he asked the three with his blurry face but Mr. Go and his wife waved their hands toward Lay.

“No…no…nothing, actually…”, Mr. Go hid the truth as Mrs. Go nodded at him.

“Yeah…aigoo, Ara yah…don’t startle your hubby like that! Aigoo!”, she added too, covering the matter but Lay darted his eyes to Ara that had now slammed down her shoulders in despair.

“Okay…I’ll…em, yeah…good night…”, Lay wished again, lost to form a proper sentence to them. He slightly glared to Ara and resumed walking into the room back. When he disappeared, Mr. Go and Mrs. Go ran back to grab their daughter by her hands.

“Yah!!! What are you doing saying it out loud??? You should just hint it secretly to him!!!”, Mr. Go told her daughter but Ara shook her head.

“I seriously don’t understand what kind of ghost had entered your body…but, now I know! I’ll be careful tonight! I won’t let him touch me!”, Ara concluded angrily and she started to take her steps back to the room but Mrs. Go stopped her halfway.

“No! You should try it, honey…seduce him with your y lingerie…I’ve prepare it inside your closet…”, she insisted to guide her about the ‘baby matter’ again but Ara jerked off her hand from Mrs. Go and she continued to walk.

“Evaporate you erts!!!”, she scolded them loudly before she slammed closed the door. That was when she spotted Lay standing next to her study table as he smirked at her.

“So…your parents wish to have a grandchild huh???”, he asked her, smiling naughtily to earn a sharp stare from Ara.

“In your dream…”, she replied coldly and started to walk over to the bed but then she paused halfway when she widened her eyes toward the top of the bed.

“What…the Hell is this???”, she asked in disbelief as she pointed a finger straight to the bed. Lay followed the direction before he shrugged and laughed.

“I told you…they are serious about having you pregnant even before the wedding…”, Lay answered carelessly to her but he left to the bathroom, wanting to take his bath before sleeping. Ara groaned in major confusion as she bit her lips. Then she walked to stop before the bed and stared grudgingly on the rose petals that now covered the whole blanket of the bed.

“Rose petals huh??? Romantic huh???”, she mumbled alone before she jerked up her eyebrow and quickly pulled the blanket aggressively. She grabbed it fully inside her hands before she walked toward the dustbin and stepped on it to open wide its cap.

“Now, welcome to the basket!!!”, she wished upon the petals as she shoved the blanket to throw away the petals on it. Once she finished, she dropped the blanket to the floor and wiped her hands in satisfaction.

“That is way safer than before!!!”, she cheered and smiled to herself, feeling the victory over her parents that wished for her to get pregnant tonight! Five minutes later, Lay got out from the bathroom, drying up his wet hair with a small towel. Ara was now sitting by her dressing table as she gulped once she saw him. They were staying together in one room tonight so how should she react toward him??? It was damn awkward!!! She thought alone but Lay had landed his in complete ease on her bed, unaware of Ara that stared sharply to him through the mirror.

“You can’t sleep tonight!”, she suddenly snapped to him as Lay frowned at her.

“Huh??? Then what should I do??? I’m feeling tired because of our long journey from Seoul before…let me rest…”, Lay replied to her but Ara shook her head and got up from the chair.

“No, you can’t…because I’ve something to discuss with you…”, she pressed as she stood before him, putting her hands on her hips. Lay gazed up to her and snorted.

“I can’t believe it that we’re going to talk about making baby tonight…”, he accused her only to earn a nice kick from Ara as she smacked him hard on his knee. Lay howled in pain, glaring deadly toward Ara.

“I’m kidding, okay???”, he said angrily to her as Ara chuckled.

“Kidding is not part of words in my dictionary…now, let’s talk about our wedding preparation!”, she snapped at him and walked over to grab her bag. Lay pouted at her as he rubbed his left knee, feeling the sore of her kick just now. Then he sighed heavily, she was quite strong for a girl. Ara had now climbed onto the bed and spread a few pieces of flyers in front him. Lay eyed the flyers emptily.

“What are we going to do with this???”, he asked, raising one eyebrow toward her. Ara rolled her eyes.

“Don’t you know that cake is part of the wedding too??? Now, let’s choose!”, she said to him and she pushed the flyers closer to Lay, indicating him to make his choices between the multi-types of cake inside the catalog. Lay shrugged.

“Hmmm…just choose randomly then…it is easy enough, right???”, he replied lazily but Ara hissed.

“The cake is for the newlywed to enjoy eating it with the guests! So we have to choose it accordingly with the theme and our taste! I don’t care, I want your idea…”, she forced about it again as Lay let go of a long sigh.

“Fine…fine…I’ll choose…but what is our wedding theme???”, he asked dully again, making Ara to slap her forehead in disbelief.

“I should have know earlier that you never have any interest in our wedding…well, then…you don’t have to decide on the cake…I’ll choose my favorite flavor then…I want the creamy vanilla…”, she concluded lazily as she gathered the flyers again but Lay quickly grabbed her hands to stop. Ara glared at him.

“Now what???”

“I don’t like vanilla…”, he told her innocently and Ara jerked her hands free from him before she groaned.

“But you’re the one who doesn’t want to choose!”, she exclaimed as Lay shook his head.

“No…we don’t have to search inside the flyers because I like mocha the best!”, he said to her, finally telling her the flavor that he fancied the most. Ara chuckled playfully at him.

“It’s too late! I’ve made my decision…our wedding cake will be the vanilla flavor…case close!”

“No, you can’t decide it on your own! I’m the groom, I have the right too…”, Lay protested but Ara stuck out her tongue toward him.

“Vanilla! It’s final!”

“Mocha!”

“Vanilla!”

“I SAID MOCHA!”

“NO, IT’S VANILLA!”

“Fine! Vanilla and mocha!”, Lay finally concluded, raising his hands up in front of her as a sign of surrender to their cake argument. Ara snorted at him.

“I’ll think about it…but if the baker say that the taste will be hideous, then I’ll change it to vanilla ONLY!”, Ara replied stubbornly and Lay slammed his body hard on the pillow.

“Ugh! What is the purpose of having cake on wedding actually???”, he asked in frustration as Ara sighed at him, got down from the bed to keep the flyers in her bag again.

“A cake is a sign for every celebration…that is the only purpose of having it…to cheer the sweet feeling…”, she explained patiently to him that made Lay to suddenly remembered something. He not yet tells Ara that he got accepted as a trainee in Tiffany’s company. So he sat straight again and darted his eyes up to her, now standing before the dressing table to untie her hair and combed it carelessly. Lay gulped down his throat when he felt the urged to praise her that she looked pretty from behind here. Her long silky hair waved freely behind her body as Lay could smell the alluring and soft scent from it. Then he hastily shook his head, he shouldn’t think something like that about her! If Ara knows it, he will definitely be send straight to his grave! Then he cleared his throat.

“How about having a cake right now???”, he suddenly suggested to her and Ara frowned to him through the mirror.

“For what???”, she asked him and Lay chuckled at her. He leaned his body on the head of the bed.

“Nothing actually…it’s just that if the cake is really for celebration the we should celebrate when I successfully accepted as a trainee into the star company…”, he told her and Ara shook her head.

“Nah…we don’t have to celebrate it just because you got accepted as a trainee…”, she replied carelessly, unconscious about the real good news. Lay sighed disappointedly toward her but then she stopped halfway from combing her hair as she spun her body toward him.

“What…what did you say??? You…you…you’re accepted as the trainee???”, she asked, stumbled with her words as she widened her eyes in disbelief toward him. Lay pouted at her.

“Slow poke…”, he because of her slow reaction toward the news but Ara had now threw away the comb that she held in her hands down to the floor before she ran straight on the bed and bumped her body on him. Lay blinked his eyes in confusion but he heard Ara laughed excitedly for him as she hugged his body, locking her arms around his neck.

“AUW!!! I’m soooo happy for you, Lay!!! You did it!!! You will be one of the K-pop stars!!! Ahhh!!! DAEBAK!!!”, she cheered him sincerely as she giggled in happiness. Lay gained back his consciousness and he moved his hands to return her hugs too.

“Thanks…”, he said to her and Ara smiled on his shoulder.

“You should work hard from now on…be the brightest star ever!!!”, she reminded him and Lay nodded.

“Certainly…”, he replied as they broke into laughter but then…

“AHHHHH!!!”, Ara screamed and jumped off from his body as she eyed him through accusation stares.

“You hugged me! And you kissed me just now! What is your problem actually???”, Ara unstoppably asked him but Lay snorted and crossed his arms together arrogantly.

“In case you forget but YOU ARE the one that came running here to hug me! Plus the kiss just now was an accident! It’s not that I make it intentionally!”, he explained to her before he groaned but Ara pouted.

“Fine…I’ll let you go this time…but no more hugging or kissing next time!”, Ara warned him shamelessly and Lay shrugged.

“Can’t really control about the hugging because we are going to sleep on this very same bed tonight…”, he told her and patted the bed. Ara gulped down silently.

“No! This is my bed…I’ll sleep on it…and you sleep on the floor!”, she commanded him but Lay smirked at her.

“No way will I do that! You told your parents that I am a guest so the special treatment is for me!”, Lay replied stubbornly, making Ara to hiss at him. She glared but she left into the bathroom, wanting to have a warm and calming bath rather than arguing with him. Lay chuckled once he saw her closed the door loudly but he nodded in satisfaction.

“Good…now the bed is mine!”, he said to himself and pulled the blanket to cover his body. He lay relaxingly on the soft bed and closed his eyes. That night, he dreamt about having Ara by his side, enjoying her firm support on him. Lay was sincerely feeling happy to be married to her and he silently anticipating their wedding.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

“Ouch!!!”, So Eun bumped her head with something hard when she stirred in her sleep. She rolled her body to another side and rubbed her forehead with her palm.

“It hurts…”, she commented between her yawn. Then she snapped open her eyes, blinking for awhile once she saw the elegant shilling far away on top of her. So Eun gasped in shock as she pushed her body to sit straight on the giant bed. She turned around the fabulously beautiful bedroom before she shook her head.

“How on Earth I could be sleeping here???”, she asked alone and massaged her forehead, feeling the dizziness still etched in her brain. Then she gulped and inhaled deeply to calm herself.

“Wait…think properly…last night I came here with that giraffe…he brought us to our new home, here…and…what happened next???”, she mumbled to herself, waving her hands here and there to recall again about the incident occurred last night. Then she clapped a hand on as she hastily pushed the blanket off from her body. She was startled to see that her whole body had changed into a pinky pajamas.

“Omo! Where are my clothes??? Omo! Did that giraffe changed it for me??? Omo! Did he…he saw my body??? Omo! What should I do??? What should I do????”, So Eun cried in panic as she covered her head below the blanket, feeling shy to see Kris after this. She remembered about being drunk but she never thought that Kris would changed her clothes for her too! She was so embarrassed about it! Suddenly, she heard someone knocked on the door and So Eun hastily grabbed one of the pillows. She aimed it straight to the door; ready to ambush whoever that will enter her room.

“Morning, young madam…it’s time for breakfast…do come down to the dining room…”, then she heard the maid informed her as So Eun sighed in relief. She slowly dropped down the pillow back and nodded her head.

“Coming!”, she yelled back to the maid and she heard her walking away. Then So Eun lay back on the bed as she stared straight to the shilling above.

“Ahhhh…how can I face him after this????”, she nagged alone as she hid her face behind the pillow. So Eun bit her lips before she shoved away the pillow and sat again.

“It doesn’t matter! I have a perfect body after all! Only a blind man won’t admit it! Yeah, nothing to embarrass, Kim So Eun ah!”, she encouraged herself, feeling the confidence filled her heart again before she jumped off from the bed to take her bath.

“Have you awake her???”, Kris asked to the maid that now stood next to him to refill the coffee in his cup. She nodded at him.

“Yes, young master…I’ve did it as you said…”, she reported to him and bowed down to go standing beside the table, waiting for another order from her master. Kris glanced sideway to her but he clicked his tongue when So Eun has not yet appear at the dining room. Suddenly his ears caught sound of someone’s heels.

“Morning, everyone!”, So Eun stood at the doorway of the room, waving her hands cheerfully toward the line of maids. They bowed down politely to her but Kris rolled his eyes. He felt worthless to feel worried about her when she could be as gay as the spring again this morning! So Eun tilted her head around and saw Kris sitting at the table, enjoying his drink while reading the newspaper. She dropped her hands to the side of her body as she stood stiffen there, didn’t know how to move again. Kris put down his cup and cleared his throat.

“What are you doing there??? Wanna be part of the maids??? Come and eat here!”, he ordered her arrogantly like usual and So Eun snorted from his back. She was also feeling worthless to think that Kris could be someone gentle to help her changing her clothes last night! Then she pouted and walked over to sit across from him. A maid came to pull the chair for her and So Eun bowed down to her, thanking her help with a smile. Once she sat, the maids came to arrange the breakfast for her as she eyed them innocently. Kris peered at her from behind the newspaper, wanted to make sure that she was really okay after crying hardly last night. So Eun did looked fine when she winked and grinned to all the maids but when she spotted Kris whom stared at her, she wiped away her smiles.

“What are you looking at, ert???”, she asked him suddenly as Kris sighed in disbelief to her. He put down his newspaper.

“What did you called me???”, he asked back and So Eun rolled her eyes playfully.

“ert!”, she repeated and chewed on the sandwich.

“Yah, do you have any dead wish???”, Kris offered her through his stern stares but So Eun laughed in complete ease.

“I’m not afraid of a giraffe!”, she answered and drank on her cup of coffee. Kris exhaled loudly, trying to gain his patience toward his mischievous wife. Then he was startled when So Eun slammed the cup hard on the table. Kris blinked his eyes questioningly while So Eun eyed him up and down suspiciously.

“What???”, he asked, feeling a sudden mystery sneaking inside his heart.

“I want a serious confession from you, Kris Wu…”, So Eun said in serious tone as she leaned on the chair and crossed her arms. Kris gulped down his throat. Now what??? He felt tired to argue with her after she scolded him yesterday.

“Are, you, the, one, that, changed, my, clothes, last, night???”, So Eun uttered the question one by one to him and Kris wanted to snap at her, scolding her for blankly accusing him. But then he stopped halfway and stared sternly toward So Eun. He got something in his mind so he flashed her his dashing seductive smile to her. So Eun frowned at him.

“Well…it was nothing actually…your body is just like this…”, he commented sarcastically before he picked a piece of biscuit and waved it in front of So Eun’s eyes. She opened in mixing of anger and disbelief, knowing that Kris just complained that her body was as thin as the biscuit!

“You!”, she tried to argue back but she was stopped when Kris chewed on the biscuit and winked naughtily toward her.

“Hmmm…at least biscuit is delicious but your body…aigoo…so unattractive and…flat…”, he badmouthed her again and got up from the seat to leave to the office. So Eun inhaled deeply, controlling her anger toward him because of the maids were watching them so she couldn’t just punch his face anyway! Kris laughed wickedly once he disappeared from the dining room, feeling the winning over her in one of their compilation of arguments. So Eun finally groaned in frustration when he left her sight. She bit her lips and hastily got up from the chair, wanted to leave to her shop too. But when she walked and cursing him under her breath, a maid came into the room and walked over to her.

“Young madam, your clothes had been washed…do you want to wear it now or maybe you want us to hang it inside your room again???”, she asked her as So Eun paused from walking and she blinked at her. She stood straight and stared anxiously toward her.

“Em…one question…did…the giraf…em, I mean…young master, sent my clothes to you???”, she whispered to her, insisted to investigate about the matter but the maid shook her head and smiled.

“No, madam…but I’m the one who brought it to the dobby room last night…young master asked me to help you changed your clothes because you was drunk last night…he was worried about you if you catch a cold…”, she explained to her and So Eun nodded understandingly. But she hissed once she realized that Kris was just teasing her just now.

“You are so dead, Kris Wu!!!”, she yelled angrily, making the maids to all turning to her and clutched their hearts because she snapped so suddenly. So Eun grinned at them and she squeezed her shoulders, walking with confidence to her shop. The maid just now blinked as she walked away.

“Ma…young madam…how about your clothes???”, but So Eun had disappeared from behind the wall with a firm determination in her heart to have a pay back toward Kris after they meet again!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

“Sorry to interrupt!”, Luhan said cheerfully as he made his way from the doorway to enter the living room. He stopped halfway once he spotted a boy sitting on the couch. The boy looked up to him and curved a smile.

“Yo, hyung!”, Sehun greeted him, waving his hand. Luhan frowned at him.

“Hyung???”, he asked in confusion because the last time he met this boy, they were arguing about Yoo Bi and now Sehun greeted him politely when he appeared so suddenly in her house! Luhan felt curious about it but he walked over to sit on the couch too, across from Sehun. He crossed his legs together while eyeing him with weird stares. Sehun on the other hands was leaning easily on the couch behind him as he flipped through the text book.

“Ah, oppa! You are here…”, Luhan heard Yoo Bi greeted him as she walked out from the nearby kitchen, carrying a tray of drink toward the coffee table. Sehun smiled at her sight and sat straight again once she stopped beside him.

“Yeah…I’m here to see your sister…is she still up in the room???”, Luhan asked her, smiling up to her and Yoo Bi nodded her head.

“I think so…where are you guys planning to go???”, she asked him back and Luhan chuckled.

“We want to have a date…”, he answered playfully to her but Sehun pouted.

“Yoo Bi ah…look at your oppa and unnie…they want to go for a date…then how about us??? Let’s go to the theme park!”, he suggested but Yoo Bi glared and took a seat next to him.

“Quit playing around! You’re here to study, not to think about dating me…now, read the book!”, she instructed him as she picked another book from the table in front of them. Sehun grinned but he slung one arm around Yoo Bi’s shoulders as they read through the passage together. Luhan sighed at them. Since when did they be this lovey-dovey and close??? Did Yoo Bi agree to date this Sehun??? Luhan thought in his mind, feeling slightly disagreed about it because he never fancy Sehun to be someone special for his sister judging from the way he treated her at the mall the other day. Then he turned toward the staircase when he heard someone took her steps down. It was Yoo Na and she smiled at him.

“Morning!”, she said and walked over to her fiancée as Luhan grinned back and stood up.

“Ready to go???”, he asked her but Yoo Na shook her head.

“I haven’t take my breakfast yet…let’s eat first…”, she told him back and Luhan nodded and patted her hair.

“Alright, darling…”, he winked at her as they laughed together but then they heard someone sighed heavily.

“Aigoo…my daughters are big girls now…having their boyfriends to take care of them…”, the four turned their heads toward Mr. Lee as he entered the room from the kitchen. Luhan and Sehun smiled sheepishly but Yoo Bi rolled her eyes as Yoo Na grinned to her father.

“Off to office???”, Yoo Na guessed at him but the old man came to land his on one of the couch. He shook his head as he grabbed the remote to switch on the television.

“Give me a rest…today is Saturday after all…”, he replied his daughter and Yoo Na nodded her head as she reached toward Luhan instead.

“Let’s go to the kitchen…I’m wondering what omma cook today…”, she told him and they walked side by side to the kitchen. Yoo Bi clicked her tongue to Mr. Lee.

“Appa! I’m trying to study here, don’t switch on the tv!”, she exclaimed but Mr. Lee smirked.

“You can concentrate on your study even though the handsome boy is by your side…so why can’t you cope with the tv???”, Mr. Lee teased his daughter as Sehun laughed slowly beside her. Yoo Bi rolled her eyes but she chose to drop the matter and started to flip on her mathematics practical book. She grabbed out a pencil from inside the case and tried to solve the first question. But three minutes later, she found herself still frowning down to it without any calculation being done. She exhaled in frustration.

“Sehun ah…help me with this!”, she requested and shoved the book toward him. Sehun poked his head on her book before he laughed and shook his head.

“I’m out of it, babe…”, he answered shortly, making Yoo Bi to stuck out her tongue at him.

“What a luck to have you as a boyfriend…”, she but before Sehun could reply anything, she got up from her seat and walked over to enter the kitchen. Sehun blinked at her back but he resumed on his own studies.

“Luhan oppa! I need you right now!”, she called out to him once she burst into the room but she paused when she caught sight of him feeding her sister on her soup. Luhan dropped the spoon as he laughed together with Yoo Na. Yoo Bi narrowed her eyes toward them.

“Aigoo…have you lose your hands, unnie???”, she asked her sister sarcastically before she walked over to stand next to Luhan. Yoo Na pouted at her but Yoo Bi pushed the book on Luhan’s lap. He eyed it questioningly.

“What do you want me to do with this???”, he asked her and Yoo Bi chuckled.

“Solve it for me!”, she ordered him before she pointed on one of the questions. Luhan shrugged but he took the pencil from her. Mrs. Lee shook her head when she saw Yoo Bi was hovering around Luhan again, begging for his help.

“Yoo Bi ah…try to do it yourself…you’re about to sit for the exam starting next week…don’t lean too much on your oppa…”, her mother advised her followed by Yoo Na that now laughed as she brought the bowl to the sink. Luhan laughed along with her while Yoo Bi snorted annoyingly.

“He is clever, omma…he surely can teach me more about it…”, Yoo Bi answered but Luhan tugged on her sleeve, making her to turn at the book again.

“Now listen to the clever boy…you can solve this in two ways…one, you need to substitute this equation with this one…and calculate it like this…another way is…”, Yoo Bi poked her head closer toward Luhan while she was listening closely to his explanation. They laughed together whenever Yoo Bi joked around and Luhan has to explain over and over again to her. Yoo Na was washing the dishes at the sink but she tilted her head slightly toward them. She fell silent once she saw their closeness to each other. She was hoping that Yoo Bi could accept it when she know that her sister plan to have her as the real bride for Luhan. But Yoo Na bit her lips when she remembered about Sehun, her sister new boyfriend. Yoo Bi had just started to build her relationship with him and Sehun was the first boy that she sincerely in love with. How can she separate them from being together??? Yoo Na thought desperately to herself and she didn’t realize it when Sehun came to stand next to the kitchen’s door. He peeked from behind the curtain, setting his eyes intensely toward Luhan and Yoo Bi. His heart silently feeling unsecured every time he watched the relation between the two people. They were strongly connected to each other and Sehun didn’t feel happy about it. As Yoo Na and Sehun eyed them mysteriously, Luhan and Yoo Bi concentrated on their conversation, too deep to remember about any other people because they belonged to each other – Only the two of them even though they never realize it.   

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

So Eun heard the bell on top of the door rang so she slightly turned her head there.

“Welcome…”, she said before she lit up a smile upon seeing Kim Bum walked into her shop. He waved toward her.

“Hi…here is your favorite egg tarts…”, he said as he offered her a small yellow colored box. So Eun grinned upon seeing it but she took it and pouted.

“So you still remember my favorite food???”, she beamed at him and Kim Bum laughed shortly.

“Yeah…kinda hard to forget…”, he replied playfully and So Eun motioned him to sit around the table. He followed her instruction before So Eun came to take a seat with him.

“You visited my shop quite frequent recently…why???”, she started and Kim Bum shook his head.

“Nothing…but I’m worried about you…I watched the press conference last night…are you guys okay??? Kris brought you away just like that…it’s kinda shocking…”, Kim Bum commented as So Eun sighed at him.

“It’s fine…we can handle it…”, she confirmed to him as she curved an assurance smile. Kim Bum nodded his head.

“Then…I guess you’re back with your job as the wedding planner, right???”, he tested her but So Eun snorted at him.

“I am always a wedding planner…why??? Planning to get married???”, she narrowed her eyes toward Kim Bum, guessing on his intention when he asked her about it but Kim Bum smiled sheepishly to her.

“Em…I’m sorry to say this…but, yeah…”, he hesitated to answer but So Eun rolled her eyes.

“Why are you feeling sorry over such good news??? I’m totally happy for you…you deserve to have a happy life too…”, she reasoned out to him as Kim Bum stared warmly at her. He grinned.

“You’re such a kindhearted girl, So Eun ah…”, he praised her, making So Eun to blush and waved her hand to him.

“Aigoo…there is no such thing actually…so, you want me to be your planner???”, she asked again, changing the topic back to earlier discussion. Kim Bum sighed and he leaned on the chair.

“I hope so…because I’ve tried to search for another planner but none of them are as the best and skillful as you…so I’m wondering If I can hire you to be my planner…”, he requested to her in hesitation between his voice. So Eun smiled to him but she dropped her gazes on the table, thinking for awhile. Her ex-boyfriend was asking her to be his own wedding planner, how pitiful she was but…then she remembered Kris’s smiling face inside her mind. So Eun took a quick glance down to her hand –she stared at her wedding ring and feeling her lips curved into a meaningful smile.

“I’ll do it…I’ll be your wedding planner…”, she agreed at once after she moved her hands on the table and rubbed gently on her ring. She was married to Kris after all so nothing to feel fear anymore. She just needs to face Kim Bum and his bride bravely. So Eun thought determinedly inside her mind as Kim Bum grinned and bowed down to her.

“Thanks a lot, So Eun ah…”, he thanked her and they laughed together. Suddenly they were stopped when they heard her phone ringing loudly from the counter. So Eun glanced sideway to it as Kim Bum motioned for her to answer it. She gave him a nod and got up to reach the call.

“Hello…”, she greeted the latter once she picked up the phone.

“So Eun, honey…have you check out the house appa bought for you???”, So Eun laughed a bit once she heard Mr. Wu asked her through the line. She nodded as thought he could see her.

“Yes, appa…we’ve moved in last night…”, she answered the old man and heard him laughed.

“That is great…I hope you like the house…”, he said to her.

“Of course…it’s totally brilliant!”, So Eun cheered again. Mr. Wu laughed once he heard her happy voice. He felt relief that both of the newlywed back with their normal mood again. Kris also was in complete ease today because when Mr. Wu saw his son this morning, he was greeting the staff with bright smile –the unusual polite act that he never showed before. But maybe because of his married life with So Eun, waking up in the morning to be with someone that you love –that was why Mr. Wu thought Kris could be charmed under the happy spell equally as So Eun. After all, his gossip had stopped for now. Then Mr. Wu gasped once he remembered another important thing.

“So Eun ah…do you free tomorrow morning?”, he asked his daughter in law. So Eun blinked her eyes.

“Em…maybe…if I don’t rush to the shop…why, appa???”, she asked him questioningly back as Mr. Wu smiled to the file in front of him. He was looking at two different profiles as he stared at their personal details and capabilities.

“I just want to ask you if you can come to our home for awhile tomorrow morning…appa have something for you…”, he told her and So Eun frowned to herself. She thought for a minute before she smiled again.

“Okay then! I’ll see you there tomorrow morning…”, she agreed at once and Mr. Wu laughed in relief.

“Alright, darling…don’t forget to inform Kris about this okay???”, he reminded her as So Eun pouted.

“Of course, appa…and thanks again…”, she replied and they shut the line. So Eun stared to the phone for awhile. She shook her head with a smile –her appa was too nice to her until she felt that she didn’t deserve such special treatment. Then she slowly sighed and kept back her phone inside her bag. She walked again to sit with Kim Bum. She watched him silently as he flipped through a wedding magazine inside his hands. When he realized that she was back there again, he closed the magazine and smiled.

“Your father???”, he asked.

“Yeah…father in law precisely…”, she corrected him and they laughed in union. So Eun moved to open her notebook to start jotting down about the wedding plan.

“Now first thing about planning the wedding…I need to know the venue first…where do you wish to have your wedding, Kim Bum sshi???”, she asked him in her business-like tone. Kim Bum automatically sat straight and cleared his throat to match her formality.

“Em…I plan to hold it in Japan…Okinawa…”, he told her and So Eun dropped her pen on the book. She blinked at him.

“That far???”, she asked him but Kim Bum nodded his head confidently. So Eun rubbed her hair and frowned at him before…

“Off us to Japan then!”, she simply agreed with his idea and they went on discussing about the wedding trip to Japan in order to plan the occasion.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

“Yeah…I’ll meet her tomorrow…”, a middle-aged man said as he walked nearing a coffee table. He bent down to pick up a file.

“She is young and pretty…”, he praised a picture of girl, clipped inside the document. Then he laughed when he heard the latter commented something.

“Eh??? Love blossoming between the bodyguard and his master??? No way! She is married, okay???”, he replied and released another booming laughter. Then he was interrupted by a sudden ringing of the house’s bell. He turned his head toward the door.

“Someone is here…I’ll call you back later…”, he said and hung up the phone. The bell rang again.

“Yes, yes…coming!”, he shouted to the door as he put down the file earlier. Then he half running to pull on the knob of the door only to reveal a man, dressed in formal uniform of a drink company. He frowned to the man.

“Mr. Jung…here is the latte delivery from our company…”, the salesman said and he held up a small sized box, colored in light orange toward Mr. Jung. He blinked at him before he darted his eyes down to the box.

“Is there any mistake??? I’m not ordering any drink from any company…”, he replied to the man with uncertainty in his voice.

“No…this is the promotional pack…everyone in this apartment have it for free from our company…”, the salesman told him and Mr. Jung nodded with smiled.

“Oh…I see…okay, thanks and sorry to bother you!”, he said cheerfully and picked up the box from his hand. The salesman bowed to him and he left to the next door. Mr. Jung smiled at him and closed the door again. He walked inside as he eyed the box suspiciously.

“Latte??? Hmmm…I never taste one…”, he mumbled alone and entered the nearby kitchen. Then he whistled to himself as he moved to the kitchen counter to grab a mug from the rack.

“But I can also try, isn’t it??? It’s free after all…”, he commented again and started to move here and there to make the drink. After he finished it, he took a sip on the hot chocolate latte. He widened his eyes in disbelief.

“Omo! I never know that latte can be this delicious!”, he praised excitedly as he made a thumb up and held up to stare closer on the box. But when he took another sip of the drink…

“BUSHHH!!!”, the mug slipped off from his hand down to the floor –the glass shattered everywhere. He choked on his drink as he rubbed his neck, feeling the burning inside his throat. Mr. Jung tried to walk over to the sink but he dropped his legs halfway and ended up lay down helplessly on the floor. He struggled to breathe but something stuck in his throat and he spit out a kind of liquid, bubbling in mixture of white and red –blood and poison. Then he heard the door of his house being opened by someone.

“Hel…help…help…”, he stumbled between the words and the instability of his breath. That was when he saw a man came walking to him. He stopped before Mr. Jung and looked down to him with empty expression. Mr. Jung frowned confusedly when he saw the salesman just now was the one that stood before him. He kept his hands inside his pockets before he pulled out his phone. The salesman dialed on someone, never making a move to help the dying man.

“Sooyoung sshi…I’m here at his house…he drank the latte…and in…one, two, three…”, he counted mercilessly as Mr. Jung finally closed his eyes and let out of his last breath. “…he died…”, the man said to the caller. Sooyoung laughed wickedly back to him.

“Well done, Lee Joon sshi! Now let’s move to the next job…I’ll send my men to take care of the body…you just take away the documents and his uniform…then go back, rest yourself…because the real game begin…tomorrow…”, Sooyoung instructed him in her most devilish tone and Lee Joon nodded.

“See ya!”, Sooyoung said and cut off the line. Lee Joon sighed as he kept the phone back inside his pocket and eyed down to the corpse. He killed him –Lee Joon was a murderer right now. He thought dully in his mind before he left the body and entered the living room. He looked around and spotted the documents on the coffee table. He walked closer, picked up one of the files and flipped it open. The first page revealed a photo of a girl, smiling beautifully to him in her wedding dress. Lee Joon moved his eyes from the picture to the detail below.

“Mrs. Wu So Eun…hmmm…rich girl is always pretty…”, he commented heartlessly and closed the file again. He gathered all the documents at once and moved to find the uniform from inside Mr. Jung’s room. Then he walked out to leave the house and the forgotten corpse. Tomorrow, he was no longer a jobless man – he will be a bodyguard of Wu So Eun.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Go Ara sat on her bed as she stared up to the rotating fan boringly. No, let she rephrased it –nervously. She moved her eyes to the calendar, hung on the wall next to her as she spotted on a date –circled with the pen. Ara sighed and closed her eyes, trying to calm the nerve that she felt inside her heart because of her upcoming wedding tomorrow. She felt awkward and stiff; she didn’t know how to face the guests tomorrow.

“Aigoo…what should I do now???”, she asked alone and got up to stand in front of the dressing table. She frowned to her reflection.

“Will I look pretty tomorrow??? Oh, well…I am always…very pretty!”, she said confidently and nodded her head. But before she walked back to her bed, she ran again to face the mirror.

“Maybe…I should go for facial now??? Should I???”, she hesitated again and rolled her eyes.

“If I look over fascinating tomorrow, it will be a trouble to him…he couldn’t manage to match my prettiness…yeah!”, she supported herself again, didn’t want her confidence level to descend lower. Finally, she slummed down her shoulders in despair and walked to leave the house.

Ara pushed the entrance door of the café as she walked in and scanned around her to find someone. Then her eyes stopped at the sight of her future husband, Lay. He smiled to someone as he walked out from the kitchen, carrying a tray of food along with him. Ara chuckled.

“What a hardworking waiter…”, she commented silently but when she wanted to greet him, she paused on her feet again once she saw Lay stopped to drop the food at a table. A girl sat around it as she grinned when they greeted each other. Ara bit her lips. It was his new manager, Tiffany. If she resumes meeting him, Tiffany will know about their relationship and maybe she could guess on the wedding plan. Ara sighed heavily as she hesitated again. She stared for awhile on Lay’s face. He was now sitting in front of her, eyeing her to start eating as they laughed together at some unknown jokes to Ara. He looked so happy and Ara knew how serious Lay was to become an idol. She understands and she didn’t want to ruin his hope. So she turned back and walked out from the café. Once she reached the main road again, she flipped on her phone.

“Hello…”, Lay greeted her through the line and Ara gulped.

“Where…where are you right now???”, she tried to test him and silence wrapped them for a minute. Then she heard Lay chuckled.

“Why are you asking about it??? Of course I’m at home right now…tomorrow is the day, right???”. Ara felt something sharp sliced her heart once she heard his answer. Why did he need to lie??? Then Ara cleared , didn’t want him to hear the disappointment in her voice.

“Nothing…I’m just asking anyway…sleep early tonight…”, she replied and Lay laughed shortly to her.

“Got it…see you tomorrow!”, he concluded and cut off the line at once, clearly that he was hurried for something. Ara closed the phone as she stared emptily on it. She sighed –he was lying for their benefit. Ara tried to convey her heart that he did it for both of them. Yeah –hopefully.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

“Ahhh!!!”, Lee Yoo Bi groaned once the car stopped in front of her school gate. She rubbed her palms, feeling the sweats wetting her hands in nervousness. Then, she glanced to the front only to see Luhan was smiling teasingly toward her from the side mirror.

“Well…what are you waiting for??? Get down…it’s almost time…”, he told her, trying to scare her about her final examination today. Yoo Bi chuckled but she slung her bag on her shoulder and pulled the door open. She got out from the car and stood motionless to stare straight at the students walking inside the school. She gulped when every candidate looked very confidence to sit for the first paper this morning. Luhan laughed at his little sister once he eyed her pale face through the window. Then he sighed slowly and got out to stand in front of her.

“Are you okay???”, he asked her. Yoo Bi bit her lips.

“Do I have any other choice than to be okay about this???”, she asked him back and Luhan nodded.

“Yeah…I know that you need to be okay…”, he replied, making Yoo Bi to stuck out her tongue at him.

“Aigoo…Yoo Bi ah…”, Luhan sighed loudly to her and he moved closer to touch her shoulders. He weighted her small body with his firm grips, giving Yoo Bi his full support and faith to her.

“Yoo Bi ah…don’t worry too much…you need to remember that your parents, unnie and oppa are always believe in you…we know that you can do the best! So go for it! Hwaiting!!!”, he cheered her, balling up his fist toward her and smiled cutely. Yoo Bi stared deeply to him before she curved a small grin and nodded firmly too.

“Em! Hwaiting!!!”, she agreed and they laughed together. Then she squeezed her shoulders, ready to take her steps entering the school but when she started walking; Luhan grabbed her left arm. Yoo Bi turned at him before she felt he tied something around her wrist. Her eyes trailed down from his face to her wrist and she caught sight of a little bracelet, colored in viridian green and craved on it small fonts –‘GOOD LUCK, DEAR YOO BI’. Automatically she laughed and held back her tears. Yoo Bi felt so touched about the gift until she didn’t realized that she had ran closer to Luhan and hugged him around his waist. She leaned her face on his chest as she heard Luhan laughed and patted her head.

“Thank you, oppa…thank you so much!!!”, she wished to him and Luhan nodded his head.

“It’s nothing…now, get inside…or you’ll be late…”, he reminded her and Yoo Bi let go of his body. She winked at him and Luhan made a thumb up to her. Then they waved to each other as Yoo Bi half running into the school. She giggled in happiness as she waved her hand, staring admirably at the bracelet around her wrist. Luhan chuckled, shaking his head when he eyed her from behind but then he gasped once Yoo Bi almost stumbled on the stairs. Yoo Bi stopped, holding the wall to keep her balance. Then she smiled sheepishly to herself before she resumed climbing up the stairs.

“Aigoo…clumsy girl…”, Luhan commented between his laughed and he turned to get inside his car again but he was stopped when he heard someone cleared his throat. Luhan looked over his shoulder and he spotted Sehun –he was standing behind him right now, keeping his hands inside his pocket.

“Morning, hyung…”, he greeted him politely but his stares toward Luhan was cold. Luhan blinked his eyes before he turned his body fully to face him.

“Morning…”, he slightly bowed to him and took a quick glance to the stairs just now. Yoo Bi had long disappeared to the first floor of the building. So Luhan gazed back to Sehun.

“Yoo Bi had gone to her class, I think…so why you’re here???”, Luhan asked as Sehun nodded.

“I know…I’ll meet her later since we are in the same class…but before that, I have something to tell you hyung…”, he suddenly told him, making Luhan to feel a strange feeling in his heart and mind. But Luhan nodded and crossed his arms, ready to hear him out.

“Alright, I’m all ears…”, he said and Sehun took a step closer to him. He stared deeply into his eyes with such a bloodshot look.

“I am Yoo Bi’s boyfriend right now…so I don’t want you to treat her like that anymore…I don’t care that you’re about to be her real brother or whatever reason it is…but I just want to warn you that…don’t be too close with her…because she is mine right now…and I don’t hope for you to be the third person between us…it would be too disgusting and annoying to fall in love with your girlfriend’s sister…”, Sehun said to him bravely before he tapped Luhan carelessly on his shoulder and walked in complete ease into the school. Luhan breathed out in disbelief. He narrowed his eyes to his back as he shook his head.

“Aigoo…kids today…”, he commented shortly and entered his car again. But when he closed the door loudly, he glanced sideway to the school with dissatisfaction in his eyes.

“What is his problem actually???”, he asked angrily alone and smacked hard on the steering.

“Jerk…”, Luhan cursed under his breath and clicked on the key. The engine roared back before he stepped on the pedal and zoomed away.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

So Eun walked alone along the corridor of the first floor inside her house. She trailed her fingers on the wall as she bit her lips, hesitated for awhile. She kept on walking back and forth before she stopped and let out a loud sigh.

“Aishh…what is so difficult??? Just tell him the true then…you’re not doing any fault…”, she encouraged herself before So Eun nodded her head. Then she braced herself and took her steps carefully up to the third floor. Just like on her floor, this last floor also have five rooms in total so So Eun has to enter it one by one to find for her husband’s real bedroom. When she poked her head in the fourth room, she finally saw the multi collection of bears and puppets on the bed. At once, she knew that this room slept by Kris so she made her way to enter it.

“Yah…Kris, are you here???”, she asked once she closed the door behind her. Silence answered her as So Eun froze in the middle of the giant room. Then she took her steps further until she stopped before his office table. Like in his old house, his table used to be decorated with piles of document. So Eun shook her head. Kris must be a busier person compared to a wedding planner like her. She pushed the papers here and there until she found a piece of attractive paper between the messy documents. So Eun picked it up and brought it closer to her face. She read the small handwriting sketched on it.

‘Will always love you, Choi Sooyoung…nothing can replace you in my heart…-Kris’

So Eun gulped down the bitterness as she slowly put down the paper again. It must be the words that Kris sketched when he felt bored while finishing his works here. So Eun sighed heavily again and she landed her on the chair. She stared emptily to her palms as she on the ring around her finger. She knew that it was hard for him to deal with the pain. She clearly knew that Kris was still deeply in love with Sooyoung. But it felt so strange when she also kept a silence hope inside her heart. So Eun felt herself as someone that real stupid when she hoped for Kris to look at her. For at least once, look at her at his wife. Then So Eun clicked her tongue and smiled alone.

“Stop being a fool, Kim So Eun…he already have her in his heart…”, she whispered to herself and So Eun got up from her seat. She stared again down to the piece of paper before she slowly slipped off her ring from her finger. She threw it on his table and walked out from the room.

“Alright, Kris Wu…let’s mind our own business from now on…”, she said and left to see her father in law.

“Appa!”, So Eun waved toward Mr. Wu once she reached the back garden of his house. Mr. Wu tilted his head from behind the newspaper and grinned. So Eun ran to him and he folded back the newspaper before he stood up.

“So you’re here???”, he asked her and So Eun saluted at him.

“Yes, captain! What can I do for you???”, she in her rough-acted voice and Mr. Wu broke into funny laughter. Then a maid came to bow down at them.

“The men are here, master…”, she told him, making So Eun to frown at her but Mr. Wu nodded.

“Okay…let’s go, So Eun ah!”, he motioned his head for So Eun to follow him so she did tailed behind Mr. Wu even though she eyed mysteriously around her. They walked until they came to stop at the big entrance door of the bungalow. From top of the stairs, So Eun could see two young men, both dressed in formal black coat as they wore shining sun glasses respectively. So Eun felt the thrill crept inside her when she narrowed her eyes at the tiny phone and speaker wires hung at the back of their ears –she felt like she was watching action movie with professional bodyguard right now! She laughed and covered with her palm but Mr. Wu had waved his hand, ordering the men to climb up the stairs toward them. They obeyed his instruction as they walked robotically until they stopped two rows of stairs down from where So Eun and Mr. Wu were standing. So Eun gulped anxiously as she exchanged looks from her father in law and back again to the men. They looked so stiff and serious when they stood motionless there, keeping their hands at the back of their bodies. So Eun tried to read their expressions but she saw nothing because of the hidden eyes behind the glasses. Then Mr. Wu cleared his throat and turned to look at So Eun.

“So Eun ah…let me introduce to you…here are your bodyguards from now on…they will take care of you wherever you go…I’m sure that your safety is their top priority…”, her father in law informed her as he pointed his hand toward the men. So Eun nodded her head with smile but then she widened her eyes and cracked her head to turn toward Mr. Wu. She howled in pain, massaging her neck as she frowned to Mr. Wu.

“What…what did you just told me??? They are…my…my bodyguards???”, So Eun asked in disbelief but Mr. Wu nodded in high confidence.

“Yes, honey…I hired both of them to ensure your privacy and safety…because of the recent case about that fool Kris and Sooyoung…I heard that the press kept on disturbing you at your shop…so I think you need your personal bodyguards to protect you…do these two enough??? Or do you want more of them??? Five maybe???”, he suggested to her but So Eun hastily waved her hands and shook her head. She didn’t need even a single of them! So Eun thought alone in her mind but she didn’t want to disappoint her father’s kind consideration so she turned her body toward the men and bowed down.

“Hello, nice meeting both of you…I’m Kim So Eun…”, she introduced herself but when Mr. Wu glanced confusedly at her, she immediately corrected her name. “…I mean, Wu So Eun! Yeah…hahahaha!”, she laughed and rubbed her hair sheepishly. Then Mr. Wu cleared his throat again and slightly nodded to the men, signaling them to greet their new master back. They nodded and bowed robotically together.

“Hello, Mrs. Wu! Please entrust your safety to us because we will always vow to obey and protect you!!”, they said firmly in union, making So Eun to clutch her heart as she never saw this kind of army way of talking in front of her very eyes! Then she laughed in confusion as she shook her head.

“Aigoo…don’t be so formal with me! Let’s be chingu, okay???”, she asked them and they hesitated to answer as Mr. Wu was staring sternly toward them. Then So Eun winked at her father in law before she walked closer to reach for their hands. Her right hand held the one that stood on her right side and her left hand held another one that stood at that side. She grinned at Mr. Wu as she felt how strong and muscular were these bodyguards’ arms.

“Em…since they are mine right now…so can you excuse us, appa???”, she asked him and Mr. Wu shook his head. But then he smiled and chuckled.

“It’s up to you then…”, he gave his permission and hastily So Eun pulled her bodyguards to follow her away. Until they entered the living room again, then only So Eun let go of them. They stood motionless again as So Eun fanned herself with her hand. Then she raised her eyebrow at them and nodded her head slowly. She was impressed by the way they could stay still like a sculpture for the whole day! At last, So Eun walked to circle around them –eyeing them up and down.

“Hmmm…I feel like I’m watching some kind of statue in the museum…hahahahaha!”, she commented jokingly, trying to break the awkwardness but unfortunately no one laugh at her joke so she kept herself silent again. So Eun sighed, she seriously didn’t know how to interact with them so she came to stand in front of one of her bodyguards. She bit her lips and moved in slow motion to touch something at his face.

“Gotcha!”, she said once she managed to pull opened the sun glasses from his eyes and So Eun was stuck when she stared at him eyes to eyes. He was so handsome! The man blinked at her and So Eun blinked her eyes too. Then he tried to crack a small smile at her but So Eun had already laughed out loud, making the two bodyguards to exchanged weird looks between them.

“Hahahahahaha! I never know that my bodyguard can be this hot!”, she cheered at them before she ran to another one of them.

“How about you??? Let’s see…”, she tried to pull on his glasses but the man step backward, distancing their bodies. Then So Eun pouted at him before she put her hands on her hips.

“Aigoo…don’t be so shy…let me see your face!”, she urged him again and moved mischievously toward him but he held his palms toward her, asking her to stop on her track. So Eun did freeze like he asked her before that man slowly pulled down his glasses like she wanted him too. That was when their eyes met and So Eun saw another handsome man standing before her. The only difference about him was, he has a cold and sharp stare in his eyes compared to the one that stood next to him. He looked cuter and soft even though the cool aura was there. She gulped down for awhile before she grinned at him.

“Alright! Handsome and dashing! Now, introduce yourself!”, she kept on ordering them and she walked back to sit on a couch, facing both of her bodyguards. They hesitated on how to start for awhile but the cuter one nodded his head.

“Let me do it first, madam…”, he said to her but So Eun shook her head.

“Please…don’t call me like that…madam sounds too old…just call me miss…”, she corrected him but he glanced strangely to his partner. Then So Eun rolled her eyes.

“Fine…I know that I’m married but I can still pretend to be young, isn’t it??? So don’t think too much about it…it’s final, call me miss…”, she explained again and the man nodded at her.

“Yes, Ms. Wu…em…let me introduce myself…my name is Kim Si Hoo…25 years old this year and I graduated from the professional Security and Bodyguard Institute…nice meeting you, miss…”, he gave out his speech in high formality before he bowed down to her. So Eun clapped her hand as she flashed him her sweet and friendly smile.

“So you’re an oppa to me…okay, I’ll call you Kim oppa! And you???”, she told Si Hoo before she moved her eyes to another one of them. He stared emptily at her before he cleared his throat and walked closer toward So Eun.

“Nice meeting you too, Ms. Wu…I’m Lee Joon, the same age as Mr. Kim…but I’m not graduated from there…I’m a trainee in one of the Judo International Club…hope to work well with you…”, he stopped and said that. So Eun smiled up to him before she was stuck when Lee Joon suddenly kneeled down before her and held up her hand. He brought it closer to him and he gently kissed So Eun on her hand. Si Hoo also blinked his eyes confusedly as So Eun bit her lips in hesitation and shocked. Then Lee Joon put down her hand on her lap back but he stared intensely to her, making So Eun to feel that her blood was rushing up toward her cheeks. Then she laughed and got up.

“Okay…enough for the introduction…I wanna go to my shop…want to come along, Kim oppa and Lee oppa???”, she offered them and they bowed simultaneously. Lastly, the three left the house toward her shop.

XOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

“KRINGGGGG!!!!”

Go Ara stirred in her sleep and she rolled sideway. Then…

“Ahhh!!!”, she yelled loudly when she felt her body bumped on the floor. She clicked her tongue and sat lazily.

“Aigoo…it hurts!”, she scolded herself as she realized that she was just fell down from the bed. Then she rubbed eyes sleepily before she stared widely on the table clock. It was 9 a.m. in the morning! And the wedding ceremony will start exactly on 10 a.m.! She was late for makeup and everything!

“AAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!”, Ara screamed on top of her lungs and she hastily got up to ran toward the bathroom. She took her shower in between of nonstop cursing as she scolded herself. How could she oversleep on her very wedding day??? Ara thought angrily before she burst out from the bathroom and went to wear her dress. Even in the rush of time, she never fails to look stunningly pretty and slim in her mermaid-tail white dress. The below part of her gown spread elegantly like that while the upper part wrapped tightly around her slender and tall body from her tights until her chest. Her shoulders were exposed as the dress hung around it with its middle sized strips that decorated with a big white and fluffy ribbon on her right shoulder. Now she was ready in her dress, she grabbed her high heels before she picked everything to bring along to the saloon –her bridal bouquet and her flowery knitted crown. Then she ran out from her apartment as she stuffed those things inside a big paper bag. She stormed toward the saloon to set her makeup and hair.

“Aigoo, Ara sshi! You’re finally here! We are worried if the bride doesn’t show up yet…”, the hairstyler said to her once he caught sight of her entering his saloon in high speed.

“Shut up and get it done fast enough!”, Ara told him coldly as she went to sit on one of the chairs. He chuckled at her but he started to work on her hair and face. He brightened her face in light and sweet makeup that matched her wedding theme at the hospital lobby –warmhearted and touching. Then her long usually straight hair was curved into heavy wave that let loose behind her body. He covered her hair with a veil that pinned together with her round flowery crown on her hair. Now she looked completely ready from head to toe. Ara looked really simple and cute as a bride but she was also someone that refreshing everyone person that stared at her because of her friendly smile that always etched on her lips.

“Thank you!”, Ara waved to the workers as she burst out to run toward the hospital. They shook their head in mental rejection –they never saw such an energetic and clumsy bride like Ara. Who in their right minds would be late on their wedding plus keep on running to the ceremony and eventually running in her dress??? That was very dramatic and dangerous! They thought in their heads but Ara had now crossed the main road with her right hand holding her bridal bouquet while her left hand was holding up her dress until her knees so that she won’t fall down during her sprinting toward the hospital. Yeah, she did it! She managed to convince the hospital director to let them hold the wedding in the hospital. This was Lay’s grandpa won’t have any problem to attend their wedding. He just needs to wheel his chair down to the ground floor lobby. There was where her wedding will take place in full swing today. Ara thought excitedly and she crossed the zebra crossing without taking a single glance at the traffic light. Suddenly…

“PIIIINNNNNN!!!!”, Ara was startled with the sudden booming sound of a car’s horn as she stopped dead on her legs. She turned around and widened her eyes once she spotted a black expensive car was about to bump into her. So she desperately wanted to run away from the car but she unfortunately stumbled on her heels when she started to walk again and lastly…

“Ouch!”, she fell on her legs and stumbled to the road. Simultaneously, the car just now broke and stopped just a few meters in front of her. Ara closed her eyes, resisting the pain that she felt on her knees when she scratched her body on the road just now.

“Miss! Excuse me, are you okay???”, someone asked her in worried as a man came out from the driver seat of the car. Ara glared up to him.

“I am more than thankful that your car never hit me! If not, I’m going to be the real version of corpse bride!”, she hissed angrily at him and pushed her body to stand again. Hastily, the man ran to her and tried to support her to stand straight again but Ara stubbornly pushed him away.

“Get your hands off me!”, she yelled again and wiped her dress here and there to clean off the dust from it. She cursed and mumbled slowly under her breath when another man pulled open the back door of the car. He got out as he fixed his eyes on Ara. She was still frowning to her body as she checked everywhere if she got injured at any part of her body. The man walked over to her and he stopped to pick up her bridal bouquet –lay forgotten on the road just now. He eyed it for awhile; the bouquet was inspired by the tuxedo's colors that looked elegant and surprising. An armful of white flowers, including Majolica spray roses, lily of the valley, Ranunculus, freesia, Lisianthus, and sweet peas, were bounded with a black-and-white sash tied in a grand bow. It was a beautiful complete set of bouquet for a fascinatingly perfect bride like her. The man praised silently in his heart before he resumed walking toward her. Finally, he stopped before her and handed Ara with the bouquet.

“Here is your flower…and I’m sorry that we nearly hit a bride like you…”, he said to her before Ara raised her head up at him. She was about to release out her anger at him but she stopped automatically once she realized how handsome and attractive he was. Ara stared at him up and down as he chuckled and curved a dashing smile for her.

“I think you’re going to be late for your wedding if you don’t get move right now…”, he reminded her and Ara blinked her eyes. But when she saw the bouquet inside his hand, she gasped and immediately grabbed back the flowers from him. She laughed sheepishly.

“Hehehehe…sorry…”, she told him but the man shook his head.

“As a sign of apology…why don’t you have a ride with me??? I’ll send you to your wedding…”, he offered her but Ara hastily shook her head.

“No…you don’t have to trouble yourself…I’m having my wedding at a total weird place…it’s in a hospital so…yeah…I gotta go…bye!”, Ara concluded before she forced a smile to him and started to run again. The man frowned at her sight but he couldn’t manage to reply anything as Ara had disappeared across the road. Then he finally shook his head and walked back inside his car. His driver followed him and they resumed their journey.

“What a weird bride…she ran like a mad cow in the middle of the road in her wedding dress…clearly she is late for the occasion…she look funny, isn’t she???”, his driver commented and the man sat behind smiled meaningfully. He remembered her beautiful and confused feature inside his mind as he threw his gazes outside the window. She was indeed…a very unique lady and strange lost bride. The man laughed to his thought before his driver glanced up to him through the side mirror.

“So, Prince Kyuhyun…are we still going to drop by at the wedding company???”, he asked for his confirmation and Kyuhyun nodded his head.

“Yes…I want to discuss with all the wedding planners about our latest project in holding the wedding exhibition…”, he answered him and the driver zoomed them away to the company.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

“Hmmm…she is really having a weird taste…”, Lay commented when he circled around the table. He stared at the tall cake up and down before he chuckled and laughed. Lay remembered the night when they were arguing about the cake’s flavor. Ara insisted to have it in vanilla flavor while Lay wished for it to be the mocha flavor. So they ended up decided to mix the two flavors. And unexpectedly, Ara did arrange the cake like that. Lay eyed the cake with great amusement when it was shaped round in five layers from the biggest to the smallest. Its icing and topping was the combination of white fluffy vanilla and deep brown chocolate mocha. It was blended together in a very creative decoration and on top of it was a pair of newlywed dolls, dancing to lead the top part of the cake. Lay smiled to it, it did look delicious and lovely. But then he sighed once he finished strolling around the cake. He walked back to the aisle and the pastor stood ready there shot him with a sharp glare. Lay gulped but he grinned at him.

“Wait…”, he said and walked over to his parents in law. Mr. Go and Mrs. Go were looking at each other with worried looks on their respective faces before Lay stopped in front of them.

“Sorry but have you try to contact Ara???”, he asked them and Mrs. Go nodded with a sigh.

“We did…for many times but Ara never answer any of it…I feel worried if anything happen to her on her way here…”, she guessed but Mr. Go patted his wife around her shoulders.

“Don’t worry…relax for awhile…I’ll try and call her again…”, he assured them as he excused himself outside the lobby. Lay shook his head, feeling worried about his bride before he turned to catch the sight of his grandpa, sitting on his wheel chair as he too; waited for Ara to arrive here. The old man forced a weak smile toward Lay and he shifted his head to look at Ms. Kyung, sat next to him.

“It is okay, Mr. Zhang…let’s wait for more…I’m sure Ara will be here in another 5 minutes…”, Ms. Kyung conveyed him and the old man chose to believe in her. Mr. Go groaned loudly as he exited the main entrance of the hospital. He frowned around to scan for his daughter but she was nowhere to be seen.

“Aigoo, Ara yah…where are you actually???”, he asked to himself and he turned to tilt his head back into the lobby. The whole crowd was buzzing around, gossiping and guessing among them whether the bride will come or not. Then Mr. Go looked down to his feet again, feeling despair and afraid for his daughter –he strongly prayed that she was alright. Suddenly, he heard someone panting loudly as the sound of the high heels running fell on his ears. Automatically, Mr. Go raised his head and he grinned in relief when he saw the bride. Ara was running toward him before she stopped and tried to catch her breath.

“Huh…huh…huh…ap…appa…I made it…I’m here…”, she told him between her panting and nodded at her.

“Yes…congratulation, honey…”, he wished her and moved closer to wipe dry her sweats.

“Are you ready???”, Mr. Go asked again and Ara inhaled deeply. She closed her eyes for awhile before she snapped it open again and stood straight.

“Yes…I am…”, she told her father before Mr. Go nodded and smiled proudly to her. Then he signaled to everyone that the bride was here so they were ready to start the wedding. Lay tilted his head to peek at Ara standing by the entrance but he was dragged by his best men to stay waiting again at the aisle. Then the music started to play by the pianist as Ara squeezed her shoulders. She raised her head up only to land her eyes straight on Lay. They stared to each other before Mr. Go offered his arm to her. Ara curved a smile at him and she slipped her own arm underneath him.

“Don’t let me fall, appa…promise me…”, Ara whispered to him as Mr. Go chuckled silently next to her.

“Never let that happen…”, he replied her daughter and they started to arrange the steps down the aisle. Ara felt that her legs were trembling madly inside her gown as she walked nearer to Lay. He was waiting for her at the aisle as he smiled up to her –radiating his face with his usual cute little dimple. Ara felt that she drowned completely under that eyes and smile. She tried to curve a smile for him too but she was too busied to watch over her steps. She was afraid that she will fall again just like at road. Finally, Ara felt her body stopped walking in front of the archway. She kept her sight on Lay –only on him before he slowly walking to stop in front of her. He winked down to her and he held out his hand toward the girl. Ara grinned; finally feeling belonged with him as Mr. Go moved her hand to place it on Lay’s instead. They entwined their hands and Lay supported Ara to climb up the small stage that they built as their little sweet aisle. Together, they bowed down to the whole crowd as Mrs. Go silently wiped away a tear that escaped from the corner of her eyes. She was touched that her Ara was finally married to a good boy today. Mr. Zhang also stared at the back of his grandson with mixture of feelings inside his heart. He was proud of Lay that he managed to find such a beautiful lady to be his bride and wife of life. Once they finished bowed to greet the crowd, they turned to face the pastor. He cleared his throat and opened his script to start leading the ceremony.

“Today, we gathered here to witness the reunion of hearts between Mr. Zhang Yixing and Ms. Go Ara…let us gives them our fullest bless as they change their vow to each other…Mr. Zhang, please read out your vow…follow by Mr.Go…”, he instructed them and the couple nodded simultaneously. Lay took a deep breath, feeling the burden inside his heart as he slowly turned his body to face Ara. Ara did the same as she briefly let go of his hand but she kept her gazes on him. They stared to each other’s eyes before Lay gulped down his throat.

“I’ll start saying it now…”, he told the pastor and he nodded at him. Lay moved his hand to grip tighter on Ara’s hand, making her to stare at their entwined hands before she smiled and nodded at him –supporting him silently.

“You make me laugh…”, he started and Ara bit her lips, hesitated to follow after him. But when the pastor slightly gazed at her, she inhaled deeply and said it out loud too.

“You make me happy…”

“You make me feel alive…”, Lay continued after her and Ara smiled again.

“I give you my heart…”, she said sincerely to him because she knew that it wasn’t just a vow.

“I give you my soul…”, Lay replied to her but she never know the real feeling hidden inside him so Ara chose to continue as she pushed away the curiosity in her mind.

“I give you our life together…”, yes –she wished silently inside her heart to start a new life with him and Lay nodded.

“You give me your heart…”, he followed again after her as he suddenly felt that the world around them had turned mute from any single sound because right now he just listened to two things –his loud beating of heart and her soft voice as Ara resumed to utter her vow.

“You give me your soul…”, she agreed and Lay slightly grinned at her.

“You give me our life together…”

“I promise always to love you…”

“I promise always to cherish you…”

“I promise always to be by your side…”

“Our two lives will move through together…”

“Our two lives will be better together…” and they stopped for awhile to take a deep breath before they muttered the last line of their vow in union.

“Our two lives will be one…forever…”, Lay and Ara said together before they heard the whole crowd stood up to present them with roaring of applauses. The pastor waved his hands, asking the guests to stay silence again as he gazed down to the couple.

“Your answer, please???”, he asked Lay and Ara. They exchanged their uncertain looks to each other but they knew they had decided to walk this path together so…let’s just tied their thread of destiny together right at this moment. Lay nodded at Ara who smiled meaningfully back to him.

“I do…”, he agreed.

“I do…”, she agreed too. Then the pastor nodded his head.

“You may kiss the bride…”, he instructed the groom, making Lay to instantly blinked his eyes toward Ara. Ara blinked too but they were pushed by the guests that kept on screaming and chanting…

“Kiss her! Kiss her!”, they pushed him as Lay gazed questioningly to Ara. She raised her eyebrow but then Lay slowly leaned forward to her and he kissed her gently on her cheek. She automatically blushed but the crowd laughed upon seeing her rosy reddish cheeks. Lay laughed at her too before he pulled her closer to him and he locked Ara inside his embraces. Ara froze for a minute and when she regained her consciousness, she returned his hugs around his waist, unstoppably smiling to herself. At last, they were officially together…as husband and wife.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Kris walked entering his house and a maid came running to welcome him back. She bowed down to him as he pushed his coat and briefcase toward her. Then she left him to sit around the living room on one of the couch. Kris let go of a long sigh, feeling tired to handle all his workload at the office. Now, he didn’t have any other intention than to enjoy a warm bath and having a good night sleep. So he got up from his seat and climbed straight to his room but when he reached the first floor, he stopped on top on the stairs for awhile. Kris bit his lips, hesitated to see his wife or not. He hadn’t given So Eun any call since he left to office this morning. Then he shrugged and chose to drop the matter as he resumed going back at his room. Once he entered it, he just wanted to relax his body on the bed but he stopped halfway when he caught sight of something shiny on his office table.

“What is it???”, Kris questioned himself before he came to pick up the little thing. He recognized this ring belonged to So Eun as he stared closely to it.

“Ceh! What did she do inside my room??? Stalker…”, he accused her before he dropped his sight on the table again and saw the piece of paper among the documents. Kris frowned, he remembered hiding it below one of the files but now the paper totally exposed in front of his eyes. Then he crumpled the ring tight inside his palm. It clicked Kris at once –he was 100% sure that So Eun must had seen this paper and eventually took off her ring.

“Aish!”, he cursed under his breath and half running to find her. Kris made his way down to the first floor but when he called out her name, no one answered him. He stood in the middle of the long corridor as he shook his head.

“Where are you actually???”, he mumbled alone but he suddenly jumped when he heard a maid asked him.

“Who are you looking for, young master???”, she said and Kris turned his body toward her. He frowned.

“I’m looking for So Eun…have you seen her anywhere in this house???”, he asked again but the maid blinked her eyes.

“Aren’t she told you that she had left to Japan???”, she questioned him back, making Kris to snap at once.

“What??? She had gone to Japan??? For what???”, he shot her with questions but the maid shook her head as she bowed.

“Forgive me, young master…but I’m not sure about it…she just informed me that she will be off to Japan for about two weeks…”, the maid explained again, making Kris to click his tongue impatiently and placed his hands on his hips. He raised his eyebrow, thinking for a minute before he nodded his head.

“Fine…pack up my clothes and bag…I’m going there tonight…”

To be continued…

"I was supposed to be his wedding planner, not his bride!"