Chapter 16 - "Problem is a part of our marriage..."

The Wedding Planners

 

THE WEDDING PLANNERS

(A/N): Annyeong, readers!!! How is it??? Do you guys miss me??? >,< because I miss you guys and miss this fanfic so MUCH!!! I just got time to write this latest chapter and decided to post it ASAP to all of you...so do leave your comment, okay??? Don't just disappear into the thin air...XDD and special welcome to my new subscribers! And also, serious apology to Sunny89...sorry that I made you keep waiting for my update...*bow* but overall, enjoy reading~~~~

Ara pulled the door of her office and tried to step inside.

“Sorry...”, she said when someone blocked her way but she kept her head down, looking only on her shoes and not even bother to check the person in front of her. She just sighed and moved aside to let that person walk out first but he was still there, standing and blocking the way.

“Go Ara sshi...what a gloomy face...”, Ara finally gazed up to that person when she heard him greeting her. She tried to curve a smile once her sight was filled with Kyuhyun’s smiling face but awkwardly her smile died.

“Em...nothing...it’s just...my lazy day...”, she answered, clearing before she slipped her body beside him to walk inside. Kyuhyun frowned on her back before he followed her from behind.

“Let me guess...if I’m not mistaken...you should be back here for another 3 days...but why you’re here today? It’s still early, I think...”, Kyuhyun commented as he tailed Ara to her desk. She quickly bumped her on the chair and rolled her eyes to him.

“Hawaii is ...”, that was her simple answer to hide the true incident behind it. Kyuhyun studied her empty face for a minute before he smiled, shaking his head. He knew something wasn’t right but he chose to drop the matter. As Ara started to flip on her file, checking for her latest job schedule, Kyuhyun dragged a chair from the table behind him and ended took a seat in front of her. He rested his elbow on her desk as he eyed her movement. Ara was so serious and quiet today which was making him to feel a bit unease. He wished to see her usual bright face and cheerful smile.

“Em, Ara sshi...”, he slowly called out to her.

“Hmmm?”, she replied lazily, keeping her eyes on the document.

“What’s wrong with you today???”, he dared asking her but Ara laughed shortly. “I’m fine...”

“Okay...so have you find any idea on our exhibition project???”, Kyuhyun grinned, excited to hear the news from her but Ara just let go of a long sigh before she looked up to him.

“Idea...yeah, I got one...”, she answered and Kyuhyun clapped his hands, trying to bring out the mood.

“Great! Let’s hear it out...”, he said and leaned his body against the chair, folding his arms across his chest and Ara gulped down . She put down her file as she darted her eyes to him.

“If you’re asking me about an extraordinary wedding, then I’ll tell you to make a wedding in pictures...”, she told him and Kyuhyun frowned. “Wedding in pictures??? How???”

“Well, it’s like when the guests attending the wedding, let’s make them feel like they are down the memory land of the couple...everything about the wedding is in pictures...the decoration, the cake...”, Ara explained again but Kyuhyun shook his head.

“Sorry...I think the idea is brilliant but can you tell me more about it...it’s quite confusing...”, he replied and Ara groaned to him.

“I mean, the wedding is full with a complete love story of the couple! Right from the start they know each other until the day they are married! Wedding in pictures...every picture tells a story, right???”, she pressed to him, sounded frustrated when Kyuhyun was still showing his blurry face to her. But at last, he smiled.

“Okay...now I get you know...so you want to organize a wedding fill with their memories so the guests will understand deep down their love history, right?”, he guessed to her and Ara smirked.

“Glad that you understand it, your Highness...”, she commented, teasing him about being a prince. Kyuhyun smiled back before he asked, “Where did you get such idea huh?”

Ara kept silence, thinking for a while before she saw Lay’s smiling face drawn inside her brain – she sighed.

“Because I hope to have more memory with him...with my husband...”, she told him with her weak voice and Kyuhyun stared closely on her face. He was 100% sure that there was something bothering Ara regarding her marriage. Maybe it related to her honeymoon but that kind of matter was way too personal to be asked so Kyuhyun just kept himself quiet while he listened to her.

“You know, Prince Kyuhyun...since the day I met with him...we’ve never take any picture together...even during our wedding...so I’ve never keep any memory about him...all of it, his face, his attitude...are all just in my mind...”, she said and Ara quickly took a deep breath when she felt her eyes got warmer with tears again. They left Hawaii earlier because Lay was still stubborn to proceed about his work and the thought of giving him back to Tiffany’s side was aching to her heart. She tried to stop herself from feeling unsecure about it but Ara knew she had helplessly failed. That was why she had recently thinking about photos. If only they take more pictures together in Hawaii or the days before when Lay had never involve with Tiffany, then maybe she didn’t have to feel so alone. She knew that she can keep and cherish her memories with Lay but...unfortunately, they have never done it.

“Go Ara sshi...”, Kyuhyun finally called out to her when he studied her painful face. She kept shut when she stared back to him. Kyuhyun sighed and stood up from his chair.

“Come...”, he said, offering his palm toward her.

“What???”, Ara frowned questioningly to him but Kyuhyun chuckled.

“I want to have a drink with you...and this is an order from me...so you can’t disobey a prince...come on...”, he explained again and grabbed her hand to pull her up.

“But...wait!”, Ara tried to stop him from dragging her away but Kyuhyun ignored her as he entwined his hand tighter with her and they walked as his bodyguards closed them in a circle – Ara walked in confusion among them. Where would he bring her???

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

So Eun dragged her luggage out from the airport. She stood straight as she inhaled the refreshing air of her beloved nation. Korea – at last she was back here again. After having doubt in her mind whether to stay in Hawaii for those 3 days or to fly back, she decided to get back here. At least, she could use the extra time before restarting her work to think thoroughly about Kris and her. Kris, that name lingered in her mind again and So Eun shook her head. She took a deep breath before she started to pull her luggage, walking toward the bus station to take a bus heading back to home.

“Annyeong, So Eun sshi!”, but her legs paused when she heard someone greeted her from behind. So Eun tilted her head toward the voice.

“Welcome back to Korea!”, she saw Si Hoo and Lee Joon were grinning broadly to her while their hands waved the Korea National Flags together. So Eun can’t stop herself from laughed at their sight. She shook her head and turned her body toward them.

“Aigoo...oppa, what are you both doing here???”, she asked as Si Hoo and Lee Joon came to stand before her. Si Hoo smiled and put down his flag.

“We’re coming to pick you up, of course...” he answered and So Eun nodded her head, still smiling but then she grabbed the flag from Lee Joon as she tapped it playfully on his arm.

“And how on Earth that you know I’ll be back here today???”, she asked again but Lee Joon smirked.

“We don’t know...we just keep on waiting from the day Kris got back to home...we felt weird when we didn’t see you with him so Si Hoo and I decided to sleep at the airport, just to wait for you...thanked God you came back only after a day...or else we’ll be chase out by the guard here just because we sleep inside the airport...”, Lee Joon told her and So Eun burst out laughing at the story. She clutched her hands on her stomach as her bodyguards were just smiling to her.

“Hahahahaha!!! Oppa!! You really shouldn’t do that! You could just call me if you want to know when I’ll be heading back here...no need to wait and sleep at the airport...”, So Eun commented after she stopped laughing but Si Hoo shrugged.

“Then we can’t call it as a homecoming surprise for you! We’ve decided to hold a party when you come back because...em...”, Si Hoo paused with his words, making So Eun to jerk up her eyebrow.

“Because you guys what???”, she guessed, ducking her head playfully to him. Lee Joon smiled and continued for Si Hoo, “...because we missed you so much, miss...we just want to see your happy face again...”, So Eun felt her heart touch when Lee Joon told her about it. Slowly she curved a smile – bright and sweet for both of her bodyguards, causing them to forget how to breathe for a minute or longer. Then she clapped her hands and ran to sling her arms with each of Si Hoo and Lee Joon’s arm – she was standing between them.

“Aigoo!!! I missed you too, three, four!!! So now, let’s go back and run our party!!!”, she said excitedly as she started to drag Lee Joon and Si Hoo to walk with her. Si Hoo just laughed on her kiddy action but Lee Joon stared on her sideway face, feeling unsecure because he could see it that underneath her broad smile, she was hiding something hurtful too. Then Lee Joon tugged So Eun on her sleeve, stopping her from walking.

“What is it, oppa???”, So Eun asked, turning to look at him. Si Hoo who just took her luggage from her was also glancing to Lee Joon with questioning face. Lee Joon sighed at her and he placed down his hands on her shoulders.

“Are you sure you’re fine??? Because I know there must be something happened to you and Kris there in Hawaii, right??? He got back here earlier than you...what was that supposed to mean??? I’ve never seen a happy married couple come back from their honeymoon separately...if they’re really in bliss, then they gonna stay together...never be apart...”, Lee Joon advised to her but So Eun seems to lose her attention – she had started to feel like bursting into cry again. But she prevented herself as So Eun took a deep breath and shook her head. She gazed up to Lee Joon with her fake happy smile.

“No...there’s no such thing, oppa...thanks for worrying about me...but I’m fine, really...Kris got back here earlier regarding to his work...while I...”, So Eun started to give excuses, pretending to be okay but Si Hoo clicked his tongue impatiently and came to stand next to Lee Joon, facing her.

“Quit giving excuses! We’re done with the lie...we know that something had gone wrong!”, he cut her halfway but So Eun inserted back, “No! I really am, telling you guys the truth...”

“Then how do you explain about a girl named Choi Sooyoung who had been sleeping and staying in your house like a Queen with your beloved husband huh??? Is she your best buddy??? Or did you just let Kris and her do anything that they want while you’re still in Hawaii???”, Lee Joon snapped to her back and So Eun felt was immediately being shut off. gone dry and she thought breathing was the most suffering thing to be done. So Eun hid her face down, looking only to her feet until she realized that her vision had become blurry and blurrier now. It was her tears that covered her sight as her legs gave up her body and she kneeled down to the road.

“So Eun sshi!”, Lee Joon and Si Hoo both were trying to catch her but she felt her body so weak and So Eun let herself crying out loud there.

“Of course she is with him now...because I’m the one who told Kris to go back to her...I’m such a stupid, oppa...a very stupid, dumb, brainless girl!”, So Eun scolded herself as she kept on punching her chest. Si Hoo kneeled next to her and he caught her hands, making her to stop hitting her body. He stared to So Eun with full of sympathy as Lee Joon balled up his hands into fists – Sooyoung was so gonna get it from him! He had been enduring his patience toward her for these past few days when she ordered him everything, acting like a total Queen inside that villa all because Kris, the biggest master inside it was pampering her like a sulking little baby! So Lee Joon could never go against her!!! But after seeing how much So Eun was crying madly like this, he knew what he was going to do with Sooyoung!!! She was so dead!!! Lee Joon thought determinedly as he was kneeling down before her. He stared on her crying face for a while, tears floaded on her cheeks like a stream of river before Lee Joon slowly pulled So Eun into his arms.

“Just cry...if that will make your heart feeling better, then just cry...”, Lee Joon whispered to her and he locked his arms around her small body. So Eun rested her head on his chest while she felt Si Hoo was squeezing tighter to her hands, giving his silence support to her. Her heart was so broken whenever she thought about Kris but at least...she owned them, Lee Joon and Si Hoo who always be there to console her lonely heart.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

“Yah, Lee Yoo Bi!!!”, the girl distanced the phone from her ear when she caught sound of her friend was screaming her name over the line. Yoo Bi simply chuckled before she put it on back.

“Yah! You don’t have to be so loud, okay??? I’m here and my phone’s speaker is working very well!”, she yelled back to her and Yoo Bi snorted when her friend laughed. “Well, I’m just excited when I saw your message saying that you’re back again in Korea...so how’s your holiday??? Fun??? Fabulous??? Meet any hot guy???”

“Nah...just plain boring actually...”, Yoo Bi flinched a bit when she reviewed again her whole honeymoon; it was beautiful but clouded with hideous truth. There was nothing she could do about it except sighing loudly.

“Hmmm...that’s very disappointing...but it’s okay! Cheer up! Because we’re going to the High Education Carnival today! You got my message, right??? Let’s forgive about your boring holiday and find some cute, awesome guys in that carnival...gosh!!! They’re oppas and university students, you know??? You’re so not gonna miss the chance! So I’ll wait for you at the train station, don’t be late!”, her friend was talking as rapid as the bullet train, giving Yoo Bi no choice to deadline her offer before she just cut off the line so suddenly. Yoo Bi groaned out loud as she pushed the cancel button and threw her phone on the bed.

“Aigoo!!! I don’t feel like going anywhere!!!”, she said to herself before she sighed and got out from the room. As she closed the door, she turned around and landed her eyes on her new brother in law, she barely knew him and the only memory that she had with him was when they met each other in the mall long ago. Yoo Bi felt she was betrayed by her sister as she remembered Yoo Na introduced this man as her officemate ONLY but in the end, her so called officemate became her HUSBAND!

“Ah...annyeong haseyo...”, Yoo Bi was snapped out from her thought when she heard the man greeting her. She looked up to him and Kim Bum was bowing to her with a thin smile on his face. Yoo Bi tried to smile back, waving her hands.

“Annyeong...sorry that we never have a chance to properly meet each other before...I’m Yoo Bi actually...”,, she introduced her name and held out her palm toward him. Kim Bum smiled to her, took her hand and shook it. “Yeah...I’m pity about it too...I’m Kim Bum...”

“Is my unnie okay???”, Yoo Bi asked, changing the topic as she let go of her hand and pointed toward Yoo Na’s bedroom instead. Kim Bum glanced to that way with her before he grinned and nodded.

“So far so good...I just need to keep an eye on her condition...she looks pretty fine since she was discharged from hospital yesterday...”, Kim Bum explained to her and Yoo Bi gave him a nod as her reply. They kept silence until someone climbed up from the stairs. Yoo Bi and Kim Bum were both turning their heads to where the sound came and they saw Luhan was walking up with his hand carrying a tray of food.

“Annyeong, can you send this to Yoo Na??? I’ve made this breakfast for her...”, Luhan said to Kim Bum, handed the tray to his direction. Kim Bum blinked for a minute but he finally smiled and took it from Luhan’s hands.

“Alright...that’s very generous of you...thanks!”, Kim Bum replied to him and he slightly bowed to Yoo Bi before excused himself into the room, sending the breakfast to Yoo Na. Luhan and Yoo Bi just stood awkwardly there as they watched Kim Bum closed the door on their faces. Yoo Bi bit her lips, wondering if she was the one that lying on the bed, will Luhan cook the breakfast for her too??? No answer came to her as she sighed and turned her body back toward her room. Then only she heard Luhan was talking to her.

“Are you going to ignore me again???”, he asked her, sounded cold. Yoo Bi paused on her feet before she threw her glance toward Luhan over her shoulder, not really turning her body to face him.

“I will for now...but maybe I’ll talk to you later...”, she answered truthfully, feeling tired to act like she was okay when she was not okay! Luhan frowned upon hearing her straight forward answer but he just nodded and gulped down his throat.

“Okay...so wanna have some breakfast??? Let’s go down if...”

“I’m going out actually!”, Yoo Bi cut him halfway, making Luhan to stop talking. Silence wrapped them before Yoo Bi let go of a weak sigh and resumed her steps into the room again. She closed the door and leaned her body against it. This situation was way too complicated for her! She knew that she had no other way to calm her heart other than staying out from this house and give her mind some time to think. Yoo Bi nodded her head and started to get ready for her girls’ day out with her friends. Well, she was a teenager and that was what a teenager does!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Yoo Bi stood in front of the established huge buildings of the Korea National University of Arts. This institute was highly populated with many students from variety kind of art courses; drama, dancing, singing, film TV and multimedia, visual arts and many more. She never think about getting involve in art but somehow she was kind of attracted to the designing art or something that got to do with organizing – she loves planning! When that idea popped inside her head, Yoo Bi cursed under her breath. What is the use to plan for anybody else when you can’t plan neatly for your own life??? Your own husband was taking care of another sick woman, right now!!! And you did nothing to stop him!!! Yoo Bi shook her head fiercely when she heard a lost devil whispering inside her brain. When she thought about fighting against her thought, another voice came in. Just let it be, Yoo Bi ah...You can’t make Luhan see that you’re being jealous over your own sister! For God’s sake, she is just a sister! She won’t take away your husband over her real gorgeous husband now! Yoo Bi nodded her head. Yeah, that must be an angel in her mind – conveying her that there was no use to start a fight.

“Omo! Look! That boy over there! Isn’t he cute??? I want to visit his booth! Come, Yoo Bi ah! Let’s go there!”, Yoo Bi blocked her mind from doubting about it again once she felt her hand was grabbed and dragged away by her friend. Yoo Bi tailed her groups, visiting the booths here and there but none of the subjects manage to capture her attention. Instead, she just ended up bowing, smiling, thanking and leaving each of the booths.

“Aigoo, Jung Suh ah! I’m so tired! Let’s take a break for a while...”, Yoo Bi tugged on her friend’s sleeve when she finally exhausted from circling around the carnival non-stop for their almost two hours here.

“Okay, okay...you just go and find a seat first! I just want to take another one visit there, the booth at the corner, okay??? See you later!”, Jung Suh waved happily to her and she left Yoo Bi all alone there.

“Ya...yah!!! How can you leave me here??? Aigoo!!! Boys are more important than me!!! That is what you call ‘BFF’??? I doubt that!!!”, Yoo Bi scolded loudly to her but she lastly found that all the visitors around her were in the middle of glancing weirdly toward her. Immediately, Yoo Bi forced a smile and bowed toward them before she ran to sit under a shady tree next to another booth.

“Aigoo...I’m so tired!!!”, Yoo Bi complaint again, exhaling loudly in despair as she bumped her body down on the road. She sat there, expressionless as she stared on the people walking in front of her.

“Ting! Ting! Ting!”, suddenly her ears caught sound of something ticking inside her pocket. She pushed her hand into it and took out that thing – it was her phone that was vibrating just now. She flipped on it and saw a reminder shown up on the screen.

-Good day, Lee Yoo Bi! It’s your upcoming 19 birthday reminder! Just a few hours to go before midnight! So start to plan your party now!

Yoo Bi chuckled once she read it. Then she closed her phone and kept it back inside her pocket. Her birthday huh??? Tomorrow huh??? It seems like no one ever remember about it. Yoo Bi herself had to use her phone’s reminder just to remember about her birthday. Even when there was nobody to wish her birthday, she just hopes for only a person to remember it – Luhan.

“Aish...it’s impossible, right???”, Yoo Bi questioned alone as she rubbed her hair, smiling to herself at her mindless idea. She can’t hope for him to remember her birthday. No, not when he was too busy in handling the problem regarding Yoo Na. Trying hard to dig back her mood, she tilted her head to a side and her eyes landed on the booth next to where she was sitting. This booth was empty with no one ever pay a visit to it. Yoo Bi felt pity – the booth was alone like her – so she stood up and walked nearer to it.

“Hmmm...what we have here? Professional Planning and Design Course??? Sounds interesting!”, Yoo Bi commented as she read the main title for the booth. Then she darted her eyes down on the flyers spread randomly on a table situated in front of her. She picked one of it and took a closer look on the details regarding the course.

“Working Profession promised by this course...em...to be a wedding planner??? Omo!!! That’s my dream!!!”, Yoo Bi spontaneously fire up when she saw this course giving the students under it an option to become a wedding planner. She loves it! She did! Immediately, Yoo Bi glanced around the booth, looking for any person that was supposed to incharge of this course but no one was caught in her eyes. Finally, she saw her friends running back to her.

“Yoo Bi ah!!! What are you looking at???”, they said as they poked their heads together on the flyer held by Yoo Bi in her hands.

“Aigoo!!! This lame course??? Please! Don’t ever think to take it!”, one of her friends commented with disgusted face while Yoo Bi gave her a weird look.

“But...why??? The working profession included my dream! To become a wedding planner! I can’t just let go of this brilliant chance!”, Yoo Bi pressed to her but Jung Suh rolled her eyes.

“Well, of course the choice is up to you...but according to the sunbaes in this collage, there is a professor that incharge of this course who is really fierce!”, Jung Suh whispered mysteriously to her and Yoo Bi frowned. “Fierce??? How???”

“Em...I’m not very sure but there is a sunbae over there...”, she said, pointing her finger toward a booth, circled with a few students around it, “...said that they call the professor as ‘hopeless Adjusshi’...”, as Jung Suh told them, the girls burst out laughing madly. Yoo Bi laughed along with them but she ended shook her head.

“That sounds nonsense, you know...hopeless Adjusshi??? What’s that supposed to mean??? Is he a man with no hope at all within his heart???”, Yoo Bi joked again and they laughed before they heard someone cleared his throat.

“Em, ehem! So do you believe in that kind of rumors??? This course is having a very fierce professor called ‘hopeless Adjusshi’???”, a man came out from behind the booth and Yoo Bi with her friends were all froze from their laughter. They gazed up to that tall young man as he flashed them his extremely attractive and charming smile. His eyes crinkled at its corner when he grinned like that. Yoo Bi thought in her mind, he was cute! The girls exchanged glances among them before Jung Suh elbowed Yoo Bi to start giving him a reply. She frowned to them but Yoo Bi tried to arrange her face to look normal again.

“Em...I don’t actually believe it...because, I usually don’t judge people before I properly get to know them...yeah...”, Yoo Bi gave him a sincere answer from her heart and the man nodded, still smiling down to her.

“Well...if you think like that...how about trying to register for an application??? I’m sure there are still a few places available for you in this course...”, he suggested and Yoo Bi tried to object against it but...

“Yes!!! We would love to!!!”, Yoo Bi found fell opened widely when suddenly all of her friends were so excited to enter this course. What was this all about??? She thought they just said this course was a lame subject with a fierce professor teaching in it!

“Huh???”, but when she watched her friends were all staring to the man with such dreamy eyes, she found the attraction of this course was actually came from him. Yoo Bi closed as she stood straight there, waiting for her friends to fill out the application form. Even though she would love to attend this course to achieve her dream but she still thought she did has many other choices apart from this university. Then the man looked up to her.

“Missy, don’t you want to join us???”, he offered, shoving an application form to her but Yoo Bi just shook her head as she curved a thin smile to him. “No, thank you...”

“Alright! We’re done so we hope to meet you again if we got accepted in this course!”, Jung Suh said on behalf of their members and they started to give him goodbye waves with flying kisses. The man just laughed upon seeing their cheerful reaction but he ran out from the booth to catch for Yoo Bi.

“Em, miss!”, he called out to her and Yoo Bi glimpsed over her shoulder. She stopped walking once she saw he was chasing after her.

“Yes???”, Yoo Bi replied questioningly, turning her body halfway toward him before the man stopped and handed her a piece of paper.

“This is my name and contact number...if you change your mind about studying here, then feel free to look for me...”, he told her and winked playfully on Yoo Bi’s confused face.

“But...but...I...”, she tried to return the paper back to him but he had already ran to entertain another visitor that came to his booth. Yoo Bi chuckled alone before she gazed down on the paper.

“Kang Min Hyuk sshi???”, she read his name but she quickly crumpled it in her palm when she felt Jung Suh was hugging her around her shoulders.

“Hah!!! What is the thing that Mr. Hottie gave you huh???”, she guessed to her with her naughty smile but Yoo Bi snorted as she pushed her hand away from circling her shoulders.

“Get away! He didn’t give me anything! Let’s go back!”, Yoo Bi replied lazily to her and tried to start walking but her friends were now trapping her in a circle.

“Lee Yoo Bi!!! You can’t go back early today! Enough hiding under your parents’ armpits! It’s time for party tonight!!!”, they said in union as they clapped their hands loudly and Yoo Bi covered her ears with her palms.

“What??? Party tonight??? For what???”, she asked, looking smug at the idea as Jung Suh came to stand straight next to her.

“Don’t you remember your birthday tomorrow??? So we’ve plan to hold a party for you and...we have a special present for you at the party later!”, she told her excitedly and they were all skipping on their feet happily. Only Yoo Bi was still trying to keep up with the news.

“Okay...I’m glad that you guys remember my birthday...plus the celebration...that’s great! But...what is the present actually???”, she asked again, started to feel anxious about this but another friend of her snorted to Yoo Bi.

“We’re actually trying to give you a boyfriend, darl! So if you attend the party later, you can get to know some awesome boys that we’ve picked to be your blind date...just choose one from them!”, she informed her again and Yoo Bi immediately shook her head.

“No! A boyfriend as my birthday present??? Obviously I won’t accept it!”, she tried to refuse but Jung Suh groaned and slung her arm around Yoo Bi’s neck, causing her to choke a bit.

“Then tell me, Lee Yoo Bi...are you still can’t get rid of Sehun after you broke up with him??? Is he the ultimate reason why you can’t have another new boyfriend???”, the ultimate reason was because I AM MARRIED! Yoo Bi hoped she could yell that sentence to them but unfortunately, no one ever know that she had become someone’s wife right now. But Yoo Bi sighed slowly as she scanned over the matter. That was right, even thought she was married but she was still young and she can enjoy her life up to her liking, wasn’t it??? Lastly, she gave them a firm nod.

“Yeah! You girls are right! I need to find a boyfriend! I have to! So let’s go!”, she said in full determination as her friends laughed with her and they started to head toward their party venue. Yoo Bi thought, she should just move on with her life without keeping any hope to Luhan anymore and maybe a new love will be a good start to it. She won’t go back early today! She didn’t want to see his face, not now!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

So Eun zipped her bag before she patted it and stood up from her bed. She took a quick glance around her room, scanning everything for the last time before she let go of a heavy sigh. Then she grabbed hold of her bag and brought it out alongside with her handbag to leave this room, this house.

“Are you ready?”, Si Hoo asked her as soon as So Eun closed the door behind her. She looked up to him and smiled with a nod.

“Yes...let’s go...”, she said and took her small paces step by step next to him.

“So Eun ah...”, but they both stopped on top of the first floor staircase once they heard Kris’s deep voice calling out to her. So Eun exchanged uncertain looks with Si Hoo but he gave her an assurance smile before he said, “I’ll wait for you at the car...”

So Eun nodded shortly to him as Si Hoo walked down the stairs, leaving Kris to discuss with So Eun. As he disappeared from their sights, Kris cleared his throat and arranged his steps down from the second floor until he stopped beside her. So Eun never look directly to him. She kept her eyes on the wall ahead of them, staring emptily on it as was wrapped in total silence too.

“Em...why don’t you tell me that you’re coming back today?”, Kris started to ask her and So Eun smirked.

“Is that really necessary to you?”, she shot him with her sarcastic question back and Kris bit his lips, feeling guilty toward his wife but he knew that he needs to tell her the truth.

“Actually...I’ve something to ask for your permission...”, he said again and So Eun let out a funny laughter filled with annoyance in it.

“Permission??? Since when do you learn to listen to any of my opinion??? I thought I don’t have that kind of right before...”, So Eun replied sharply to him again and Kris closed his eyes, gathering his patience.

“Yeah...but I need your opinion right now...”, he said as he snapped open his eyes, looking serious toward her. So Eun glared to him from the corner of her eyes but she tried to keep her head from blowing up to him, “About what???”

“About Sooyoung...I hope you could let her to stay with us in this house...”

“For how long?”, So Eun didn’t wait for him to finish his explanation, instead she just went straight to the matter of time for Sooyoung to live with them in this villa. Kris shut his mouth for a minute, trying to find an approximate answer to give it to her but he found his mind gone blank now.

“I don’t know...”, was his only simple answer for her and So Eun felt her hands gripped tighter to her bag as she endured the desire to be mad at him. Then Kris shook his head.

“I’m sorry that I don’t know for how long will she stay with us but please, So Eun ah...try to understand her situation...his father didn’t want her baby and he forced her to move out from their house...he even threated her to dismiss Sooyoung from their company...she is losing all of it...her house, her job and her dad! So I hope you understand that she doesn’t have anyone else except me...so can you please, help me with her by letting her to stay here for a while???”, Kris pleaded to her with such slow and smooth voice. He never communicate with her using this kind of voice but when it came to beg for Sooyoung, he was willing to do anything! So Eun bit her lips angrily as she thought about it. Then she exhaled loudly and turned her body to face Kris.

“I don’t really care about her problem...or what is actually your role in her life that you need so much to concern about her! The only thing that I know right now is I’m done with this entire bull! So do whatever you think is right! Let her stay here, sleep here, relax here and do anything here until the baby is born! Keep her to your side and never let yourself out from the prison that she created for you! Because right now, I won’t give a damn about it anymore! I just want to leave this hell!”, So Eun let out her anger toward him at once before she slung her bag on her shoulder and tried to walk down from the stairs but as Kris caught sight of the bag, he quickly grabbed her arm.

“Wait! Where are you going??? You just got back here!”, he snapped to her, holding her shoulders tight so that So Eun can’t step further to leave him. She glared to him as she pushed his hands away stubbornly.

“And that is also none of your believing business! Stay out from my life!”, she answered coldly and tried again to take her steps but Kris grabbed her arm and spun her body to face him.

“No, you can’t go!!! You can’t leave me!!!”, he yelled to her and that was when Sooyoung came out from her room on the second floor when she heard Kris’s voice was scolding someone. As she stood next to the rail of the stairs, she stared down on Kris and So Eun who were still deep in their argument.

“Then give me a reason, Kris Wu!!! At least only a reason!!! A reason for me to stay here...to stay in this house with you and Sooyoung!!!”, So Eun screamed out of her frustration to him as Kris slowly felt that his body weakened on her deadly question. A reason??? Yeah, why did he want so bad for her to never leave his side??? Why did he want So Eun to stay with him??? As she questioned him, Kris felt his own brain and heart was asking him too. When So Eun watched Kris kept silence as he stared on her, she finally pushed his hands away from holding to her body. She pushed him with her strongest effort and it caused Kris to be pushed backward a few steps behind. Then she growled to Kris and walked away, running down the stairs until Kris watched helplessly when So Eun disappeared behind the main door of the house. He sighed and closed his eyes tight, feeling like a giant stone just hit him hard on his head right now. Slowly, Kris turned his body around and climbed up the stairs toward the third floor. He just needs to take his rest now when his mind was too full with the thoughts of So Eun. Kris saw himself as a complete loser when he can’t stop her from walking out the door. He lost her now, effortlessly.

“Kris...”, as he reached the second floor, he felt someone clung to his arm and Kris slowly gazed sideway. He saw Sooyoung was staring with concern to him but he just let go of a sigh and pulled his arm freed from her grip.

“Sorry...I’m so tired...I just need a break...”, Kris answered to her, refusing to talk again and he resumed walking back to his room. Sooyoung bit her lips in anger when she watched him from behind. He never ignores her before but for the first time in their relationship, he ignored her just because of his argument with So Eun. She knew that she never gonna forgive that ! Sooyoung thought grudgingly as she spun her body around to enter her room again but her legs stopped walking when she caught sight of a pair of murderous eyes was in the middle of staring to her. Sooyoung fixed her eyes down toward the living room and she found herself exchanged wicked looks with Lee Joon who was standing around the area right now. She glared to him before she left into her room. Lee Joon could only sigh alone and he exited the house to catch for So Eun instead.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

“Gotcha!”, Tiffany shouted as she closed her arms around Lay’s waist from his back. Lay was startled and immediately spun his body around to free from her embrace.

“Tiffany sshi! What are you doing here???”, he asked, taking his steps backward to distance their bodies from each other. Tiffany chuckled but she smiled to him.

“I’m so glad when I heard that you’re back! So how is your training today??? Good??? Tiring???”, she battled her eyelashes cutely to her but Lay simply laughed and walked over to pick up his bag.

“Fine...as usual...”, he answered lazily and yawned, feeling exhausted from his whole day dancing class. Tiffany just grinned to him before she tiptoed and ended up slinging her arm with him. Lay widened his eyes down to her.

“Well...it seems that you’re very tired...so let’s refill your energy with some drink at the cafe okay???”, she suggested and hastily dragged Lay to walk out from the training center. He was caught in confusion but he just blankly followed her to go there. Meanwhile at another cafe, Ara was sitting around a table with Kyuhyun sat across from her. They had been staying here from this morning but she just kept herself silence for the whole time, having Kyuhyun to explain about his royal family background, the reason he was back again in Korea and everything regarding his life. Ara was listening to him and sometime smiling as a small respond too but she never had done more than that. Finally, Kyuhyun sighed and put down his glass back on the table.

“Yah, Go Ara sshi...can you smile a bit??? You scared me when I never see your smiling face yet today...”, he requested to her and Ara flashed her hideous, plastic grin to him. Kyuhyun immediately shrugged.

“It’s not that kind of grin that I’m looking for...I demand for the real one, sincere from your heart...”, he told her again and Ara snorted.

“It’s hard when you’re being friend with a so called royal blood, right??? He always force you to do something useless and wasting...like smiling when you don’t feel like doing it to!”, Ara replied sarcastically to him and Kyuhyun burst into his booming laughter.

“Okay, okay...I understand...then how about playing the storytale game??? The main topic is joke...so tell me any joke that you know, Ara sshi...”, he demanded to her again and Ara narrowed her eyes to him.

“The joke is part of your order too???Hmph! Fine...I’ll tell you one then...the most hilarious joke ever!”, Ara said to him, smiling a little but when she leaned her body against the chair, her face looked down back. She fixed her eyes on the juice glass, twisting it between her hands and she let go of a long, heavy sigh. Kyuhyun shifted uncomfortably on his seat but he kept staring to her, waiting for her to talk.

“Once...there was a girl, she was a wedding planner...but in her company, she was the laziest planner who never manage to earn even a single customer in her job...until one day, her boss told her to find any customer who want to plan a wedding...or else, she will be kick out from the company...”, Kyuhyun started to laugh at the beginning of her story but he just nodded to her and waited for her to continue.

“Not willing to lose her job, she tried her best to find one...and that was when a boy came to her saying that she needed to help him...not just to be his wedding planner, but also to be his fake bride...”, Ara smirked upon her story while Kyuhyun frowned to her.

“Seriously???”, he asked in his half-amused tone. Ara nodded confidently to him.

“Yes...and because she was desperate to find a client, she just blankly agreed to him...they got married and she thought, really thought that her problem will just end there...but, unfortunately...she was wrong...obviously wrong...”, once Ara told him that, her eyes started to get warmer and Kyuhyun realized that this story wasn’t just a story. It was a real story about her, not any other joke. Kyuhyun sighed and he leaned his body forward to the table – he gazed closely on her painful face.

“Go Ara sshi...what is actually happening to you and your husband? You know you can always share with me...don’t just keep it alone to yourself...”, he assured her and Ara slowly looked up to him.

“I’m sorry that I’m kidding you, Prince...”

“Just call me Kyuhyun...let’s not be so formal with a friend...”, he interrupted between her and Ara managed to force a bitter smile to him before she cleared .

“Well, Kyuhyun sshi...don’t you think it’s very funny??? I’m married to a man that I’ve never know before...at first, I thought that my marriage will be nothing...it will end sooner or later...but right now, when we are supposed to live our own life, not to consider about each other’s matter...I’m hurt by the fact that I can’t be by his side...I’m hurt when I see how much he wanted to move on with his life...a life without me in it...all because we have to hide it...the truth that we’re married...”, a tear rolled down to her cheek and Ara hastily wiped it away, trying to stop herself from crying in front of him. She hid her face down from him, staring emptily on her lap while Kyuhyun felt word failed him too. He can’t give her any reply because he realized that Ara started to take her marriage as something important and real to her but...how about her husband??? Lastly, he heard Ara sighed loudly and she looked up, smiling to him after taking a deep breath.

“Still...I think I’m gonna be alright...”, Ara concluded and she stood up from the chair.

“I wanna go back...thanks for willing to accompany me today...let’s meet at our office tomorrow...”, she simply said and wanted to take her steps out from the cafe but Kyuhyun hastily got up from his own seat.

“No, wait! Let me send you home...”, he told her and waved toward his bodyguards to prepare the car for them. Ara laughed, shaking her head at his bodyguards – busily running around whenever their prince started to walk.

“Seriously, chingu ah...you shouldn’t bring out your bodyguards when you’re around me...they’re kind of scary to me...”, she commented to him, chuckling while Kyuhyun smirked in amusement.

“I can’t...they protect me and I’ll protect you...”, he joked before they burst out laughing together.

“Tiffany sshi...why are we here???”, Lay asked, slightly pulled Tiffany on her sleeve to stop walking when they arrived in front of the cafe. Lay gazed up on the exclusive cafeteria while Tiffany grinned to his anxious face.

“We’re here to drink of course! Come on, what do you want to drink??? Coffee, latte???”, she asked, slipping her arm under his hand as she dragged him to enter the entrance of the cafe. That was when they were blocked from walking when Lay and Tiffany saw a group of men, all dressed in formal black suits were guarding the main door. They opened it wide for someone to step out from the cafe. Lay watched them questioningly while Tiffany ducked her head inside to take a look on those people.

“What??? VIP is here???”, she tried to ask and simultaneously, Ara walked out from the cafe. Lay widened his eyes once he caught sight of her among the bodyguards and he was even more startled when he realized that there was a man, tall and dashing walking next to her. They were smiling to each other as they arranged their steps toward a branded car with tinted windows, waited for them at the front lobby of the cafe.

“Ladies first...”, Kyuhyun said, welcoming her into his expensive car as he opened the door and bowed politely to her. Ara laughed, shaking her head but as she glanced around, her eyes spotted two figures that were standing not very far from her just nearby the entrance of the cafe. A boy and a girl – Lay and Tiffany. Ara bit her lips, feeling her heart started to bleed again when she realized that Lay came here with Tiffany, looking so close with their arms entwined together. He was staring brokenheartedly toward her too as Ara locked her teary eyes on her husband. They were so close right now yet their hearts were so far from each other.

“Ara sshi...what’s wrong with you???”, Kyuhyun questioned to her, touching her shoulder when he glanced weirdly toward Lay and Tiffany. But once he changed his eyes on Ara again, he caught it the meaning from behind of her sad face. Immediately, Kyuhyun turned back to the couple and fixed his sharp stare on Lay.

“Lay...what are you waiting for??? Let’s get inside...”, Tiffany tugged him, changing her eyes back to him but Lay stood frozen, his sight stayed only on Ara. As Kyuhyun wrapped his arm around Ara’s shoulders and Tiffany clung tighter to Lay’s arm, four of them were suddenly caught in surprise when they heard the sound of cameras, madly clicking toward them.

“Yah!!! What are you trying to take???”, Ara immediately flinched in shock when she heard Kyuhyun’s bodyguards yelling and running around to stop the people hovered around them to take their pictures. A sudden chaos occurred when the paparazzi caught a prince going out with a girl and an idol holding hands with a boy.

“Take Prince Kyuhyun away!”, one of the bodyguards hastily told the driver of his car and Kyuhyun nodded to them while they handled the paparazzi to prevent them from taking pictures again.

“Come, Ara sshi...we need to get out from here...”, Kyuhyun called out to her as he dragged Ara to step inside his car. Ara took a last glance toward Lay before she saw Tiffany was pulling her husband to run away.

“Gosh! They got my pictures! Come on! We need to run!”, Tiffany said loudly to Lay and she pulled stronger for him to start taking his steps. Lay gulped down the bitterness he felt before he turned his body around and started to run together with Tiffany, leaving the cafe area. Ara was already in the car too before Kyuhyun bumped off the car’s door and his driver brought them away from the paparazzi.

“Aish! There must be rumors spread around after this! What are we going to do???”, Kyuhyun mumbled but his secretary looked up to him from the mirror up there.

“Don’t worry, prince...we’ll handle it...”, he assured him through the mirror and Kyuhyun just gave him a nod. Then he glanced back toward Ara, sitting next to him while she kept shut. Ara threw her sight outside from the window, staring emptily on the night city of Seoul. She felt Kyuhyun rested his hand on her palm, squeezing it lightly.

“Was that him??? Your husband???”, he dared asking and Ara felt her tears poured out again from her eyes. She could only see Lay’s image together with Tiffany in her eyes and she ended up covering her face with her palms, crying inside it. Kyuhyun let go of a weak sigh before he patted and Ara gently on her back.

“I’m sorry, Ara sshi...I’m so sorry...”

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

“Cheers!!!”, a group of boys and girls put up their glass together as they yelled. Then they laughed, took a gulp on their drinks and started to chitchat among them. Yoo Bi placed her own juice back on the table before her friend stood up next to her.

“Okay, guys! Attention! Today we gathered here to celebrate the upcoming birthday of our beloved Lee Yoo Bi!!! Put your hands up for her!!! Wooo!!!”, she yelled toward them and they gave out a roaring applause inside the karaoke room. Yoo Bi simply grinned and bowed down to her buddies.

“So, Yoo Bi ah! As we had promised you, you can choose one of the boys to be your blind date because they’re all mad at you!!!”, her friend cheered again and Yoo Bi felt her cheeks gone blushed when the boys were all wolf-whistled toward her.

“Yes! Yoo Bi ah! Please go out with me! I’ll bring you to the theme park and I’ll get you a big teddy bear from the UFO catcher!”, one of the boys stood up and said before they gave him a loud ‘boo’. Yoo Bi just smiled and shook her head toward the boy.

“Aigoo!!! What a lame! That bear is free! I’m sure Yoo Bi want the real one that bought by your own money!”, once again she heard her friend answered on behalf of her and they broke into laughter again. Then Jung Suh crashed her body next to Yoo Bi, causing her small friend to yell a bit but Jung Suh pulled Yoo Bi on her sleeve.

“Yah! What are you waiting for??? Just choose one!”, Jung Suh forced her again, waving her hand to the boys’ direction but Yoo Bi bit her lips and narrowed her eyes.

“Em...no thanks...”, Yoo Bi refused to choose while Jung Suh snorted to her.

“I know that you’ll answer like that! Tell me, Yoo Bi ah! Why is it so hard for you to start dating someone???”, Jung Suh asked her and their friends nodded their heads in agreement.

“Yeah! Yeah! Tell us! We want to know!”, Yoo Bi flinched uncomfortably on her seat when she heard her friends were all rushing her to tell them the truth. Can she confess to them that she was married???

“Em...I can’t date anyone because...”, she was about to give an excuse again but they all fell silence when they turned their heads toward the doorway, someone opened it wide and stepped inside. Yoo Bi looked around too and her eyes grew wider when she saw Luhan was standing tall before them. The girls exchanged excited looks among them when they mesmerized on how good looking Luhan was but Yoo Bi gulped down and she shifted her eyes away from him. Luhan scanned among the youngsters until he fixed his eyes straight on his little wife.

“Pardon me for suddenly interrupting your occasion...but I’m here to take my wife back...”, Yoo Bi dropped her jaw in disbelief once her ears caught his words, confessing directly toward her friends. The boys laughed in amusement while the girls giggled. Jung Suh chuckled.

“Sorry, handsome...but no one is married here...but if you’re looking for somebody to be your wife...then I guess, the girls are more than willing to do so...”, she teased them and smirked toward her other friends that stared dreamily on Luhan. Luhan sighed heavily before he arranged his steps toward Yoo Bi. He finally stopped before her as Yoo Bi shot her suspicious glare up to him.

“So you don’t tell your friends that we’re married huh???”, Luhan slipped that deadly question to her while her friends were all gasped in shock. They started to buzz and whisper among them, feeling unbelievable on his words. Jung Suh shook her head in confusion too before she pulled Yoo Bi’s arm to look at her.

“Is it true, Yoo Bi ah??? You’re married to this hottie???”, she asked shamelessly, pointing her finger on Luhan as Yoo Bi hissed and pushed her hand away. She stood up straight and put her hands on her waist as she stared sternly toward Luhan.

“What are you??? Stalker??? How do you know I’m here???”, Yoo Bi shot him with questions and Luhan chuckled.

“Outside...we’re leaving here!”, he said, reaching toward her wrist before he gripped tightly on her. Yoo Bi tried to refuse from following him but Luhan bowed down toward her friends and dragged her out from the karaoke room.

“Let me go! Why do you suddenly coming here??? My friends shouldn’t know about us!!!”, Yoo Bi immediately snapped to him once they were out from the karaoke center. Luhan stared sharply on her too as Yoo Bi bit her lips in anger and massaged her wrist where Luhan had held it so tight in his hand until she felt a bit hurt on it. Luhan closed his eyes, trying to calm himself back before he dragged Yoo Bi to start walking again.

“Yah! You don’t answer my question! Now where are we going???”, Yoo Bi nagged loudly to him but Luhan gripped tighter on her arm. “If you don’t want to be hurt then just shut up!”

Yoo Bi felt like kicking his from behind as she tailed his steps but she chose to stay silence until they took the cap and ended up got down from the taxi in front of his old apartment, the place where he was living before he moved in into her house after got married. Yoo Bi groaned in frustration upon staring up on the building.

“Seriously, oppa! What the hell are we doing here???”, she pressed to him again but Luhan simply clicked his tongue and started to walk entering the ground floor, leaving Yoo Bi to blink questioningly on his back.

“Ugh!!! This jerk!!!”, Yoo Bi complaint alone but she exhaled loudly and took her steps again to follow him. They got up until they entered his old house but Yoo Bi stopped dead on the doorway when she realized how dark the house was.

“Yah, oppa! What are you doing??? Turn on the light!”, she yelled to him, leaning against the wall to creep slowly into the living room because she can’t see anything except darkness in the whole area. Luhan had walked ahead of her, disappearing into the black but she frowned when she heard him suddenly laughing to her.

“Aigoo!!! Silly oppa, don’t joke around with me!”, she scolded him, finally entering the living room and Yoo Bi immediately paused on her feet when she saw the area was lit up with colorful lights came from the torchlights. They were hung and decorated everywhere around the living room before Yoo Bi lost her word once she saw a long table situated in the middle of the room with candles lit up on it and variety of food was served with plates, forks, spoons and other equipment for an exclusive dinner. When Yoo Bi tried to open , asking to Luhan, she flinched as she felt someone hugged her around her waist. As she tilted her head sideway to check on him, Luhan had already rested his head on her shoulder from behind.

“Sorry that I delay our candlelight dinner...even though this is not in Hawaii and there is no beach around us right now...I hope you don’t mind having torchlight dinner with me...”, he joked to her and Yoo Bi fell silence for a while. She was shock, surprise, excited and having wave of mixed emotion rushing toward her heart right now. Lastly, she pouted and turned her head to look at his innocent face back. Luhan flashed his adorable grin down to her while she stuck out her tongue to him.

“Why don’t you ask me about your birthday celebration huh??? Instead you went out with your friends...leaving me alone in the house until I can’t stand it and have to follow you around with your friends today! It was tiring, you know...”, Luhan complaint to her but Yoo Bi lightly smacked Luhan on his arms that still closed tightly around her waist.

“Idiot oppa!”

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

“Lalalalalala...lalalalalala...lalalalala...”, So Eun was humming alone inside her room as she combed her straight silky hair in front of her dressing table. Then she finished and put down the comb on the table again. Scanning overall on her reflection, she nodded in satisfaction. A simple knee-length yellow dress was enough to make her looked lovely for her special dinner with her two sweet bodyguards tonight. So Eun glanced up on the wall to check time from the clock. It was almost 8.30 p.m. right now and she smiled when she thought that Si Hoo and Lee Joon will arrive at her old apartment in just a few minutes more. They promised to meet her here and hold the party together like the boys had planned for her.

“Ting tong! Ting tong!”, So Eun jumped excitedly from her seat once she heard the bell of her house rang loudly.

“Coming!!!”, she yelled and ran out from her room toward the doorway.

“Yes!!!”, she cheered as she unlocked the door and pulled it opened widely but her smile disappeared when she saw someone tall and towering was standing before the door of her apartment – it was Kris. So Eun tilted her head around to look for Si Hoo and Lee Joon but they were nowhere to be seen along the corridor. So she bit her lips and gazed up with serious face toward Kris again. He stood motionless there, staring deeply into her uncertain eyes.

“What are you doing here???”, she started to ask, folding her arms across her chest as her voice sounded firm to him. Kris gulped down his throat and balled up his hands into fists, he still doubted with his feeling but maybe he should just let his guard down and confess everything that he felt honestly to her. As he tried to open his mouth, So Eun shifted her eyes, looking through his shoulders as she saw Si Hoo and Lee Joon paused from approaching her house when they saw Kris was standing there. Si Hoo exchanged weird looks with So Eun while Lee Joon was jerking his eyebrow up toward Kris. But they both kept silence, standing behind Kris as they heard he told So Eun...

“I...”, he stopped again, pushed away his ego and braced his heart to say it toward her. So Eun darted her eyes back to his face.

“What???”

“I miss you...”

To be continued...

"I was supposed to be his wedding planner, not his bride!"