Chapter 33 - "...Because you're the Brightest person in my world..." (Part 2)

The Wedding Planners

THE WEDDING PLANNERS

(A/N): Read, enjoy, comment! Very sorry for the delay because I only have time to update during weekend...Thanks!!!

Cho Kyuhyun peered through the tinted window of his car. There, exactly at the middle of the busy road stood his dream girl. Go Ara was staring off space through the massive crowd that was walking around her. She let out a low sigh and tightened the grip on her bag. Then she looked up to a big screen TV situated across from where she stood. Ara smiled.

It was her husband, Zhang Yixing that was shown inside the program now. Tonight the pavement around here was pack with young girls and even women! Why? Simply because the most wanted and popular group was going to do their performance in another 30 minutes. Of course, it was Exo.

Ara glanced around her and she saw all the giggling fan girls were whispering among them about the group. Some of them even were pointing their fingers towards the screen, commenting this and that or just busying with their cameras and phones to capture the photos of their beloved idols. Ara curved up a proud smile. She looked back to the screen and saw Lay was bowing down to the people inside the stadium of the place that he will be performing tonight. She felt happy that at least, after all the gossip and rumors spread about his case with Kyuhyun – the fans still chose to support him. That was why she thought that Lay should just move on with his career. He shouldn’t give up even though he was once decided to let go of everything after tonight. Yeah, Lay was going to quit Exo right after participating in this concert.

Ara bit her lips, feeling unsatisfied about it. He shouldn’t do it. Lay just shouldn’t give up on his life dream. She knew that she needs to do something to stop him from leaving Exo. On top of that reason, there she was standing in front of the screen tonight with her bag inside her hands. Ara swallowed hard down as she stole a glimpse towards the branded car waiting for her nearby the road. She requested from Kyuhyun to watch for Lay’s performance tonight – only for the last time before...before she leaves.

“We will do our best tonight!!! Fighting!!!” the Exo members shouted in unison. They bowed again to their fans from the promotion clip video and they could hear the roaring applause, giving away for them from the backstage.

“Wow!!! What a big crowd!!!” Baekhyun said, jumping a bit on his feet as he peeked from behind the door of their dressing room. Jong Dae smacked him on his shoulder.

“Shut it! I’m so nervous right now...” he commented as a reply with his face turning paler than ever. Baekhyun and Minseok stared on him before they burst out laughing madly together. Jong Dae rolled his eyes and stuck out his tongue at the two. “Nuts...”

Lay grinned too upon watching his group members. But instead of joining their jokes, he remained silent at the corner of the room. He sat still on the chair, facing his own reflection from the mirror in front of him. Clearly, he looked so nervous right now. His lips even trembled anxiously and Lay rubbed his palms to wipe dried his sweat there.

“Yah, Lay! Didn’t you say that you’ll bring the lyric of our solo performance song??? Can you give it to me now??? I haven’t memorized it yet!” Joon Myeon ran hastily into the dressing room as he spoke out loud. Automatically, Baekhyun and Jong Dae stopped wrestling between them. They turned to shoot a sharp glare straight to him.

“What??? You haven’t memorized it yet???!! Do you realize what you’re talking about, hyung??!!!” Baekhyun yelled, pretended to be mad at Joon Myeon before he launched forward to catch him.

“Okay, okay!!! I’m so sorry!!! I know that the concert almost start now! Give me at least ten minutes to remember it!” Joon Myeon pleaded and he started to run avoiding Baekhyun. Jong Dae and Minseok simply laughed out loud at them while Lay shook his head.

“Aish...chill, everyone...I’ve got everything ready...calm down...” he replied and stretched out his hand to pick up his slung bag from the floor below the dressing table. As his group members continued to make noise, Lay zipped off his bag and grumbled inside to look for the lyric papers.

“Hmmm???” but he stopped frowning when he spotted something else. A weird envelope colored in light brown was stuffed between his things. Lay blinked his eyes. He didn’t remember keeping the lyric in an envelope. So where did this thing come from??? He decided to ignore it and resumed taking out the papers.

“Hyung, there you go!” Lay called out and shoved the papers towards Joon Myeon.

“Thanks!” his kiddy group leader was making his peace sign to him and he left the room again. Lay was about to throw his bag back on the floor but he stopped halfway. He can’t help but to feel curious about the envelope so he ended up placing his back on his lap.

“Lay ah...does your wife will be coming to watch our concert tonight?” Lay glanced around to Minseok when he heard him asked. Lay smiled in relief, he was grateful that his group members didn’t get bothered by the fact that he was a married man now. Lay chuckled to him.

“She’ll be coming, I think...I don’t even ask her if she buy the ticket or not...” he answered, pulling out the envelope from his bag. Minseok pouted to him.

“Ceh! She should have come, you know...it’s hard to see the cool and y sides of Exo...limited especially for tonight!” Lay laughed back at his reply and he switched his attention on the envelope again. As his left hand flipped to the back of it, his right hand pulled out the thing kept inside it. It was actually two pieces of papers.

“Eh???” his eyes widened in disbelief and Lay stopped breathing. He couldn’t believe his own eyes when he read the bold title written on the paper – DIVORCE CERTIFICATE.

Lay furiously read each and every detail printed on it and few minutes later, he was aware of the fact that this certificate belonged to his own marriage. He gulped down the bitterness, feeling his heart sliced into thousand pieces when he saw the small signature under the column of Ms. Go Ara’s name. It was her. Ara was the one that gave this certificate to him with a silent message that told him to stop their marriage. Why??? Why??? Why??? He questioned himself over and over again. Did he do something wrong??? Did he hurt her over something that he didn’t know??? Lay felt his whole world was shut off now. He no longer heard the chaos caused by s. He no longer heard the claps and shouts came from outside the room where his fans continued to support him endlessly.

Then he tried to gather his courage back, if there was any left for him to flip on another paper next from the certificate. As Lay brought it closer to read, he realized it was a letter. It written with hand writing that he recognized the most. It must be Ara that wrote this letter for him. Lay bit his lips. He didn’t have any desire to know the content inside it but he needs to know her true feelings. Slowly, he traveled his eyes down on the first sentence.

My dearest husband, Lay.

By the time you’re reading this letter, I’m no longer there to be your wife. As you can see, I’ve decided to let go of everything. After all, our marriage is just a mistake from the very beginning. A mistake that now should be corrected. So, at least just once in our life, let’s choose the right path. You’ve already got your dream. I don’t want you to give up on it just to stay by my side. I know that you might say, ‘it’s okay’ but deep down in your heart, I know you’ll be hurt by it. Losing something dreamful and very important to you will make your heart to feel empty. I know, I understand. That’s why I don’t want you to feel that way. So, Lay, please move on with your life. Live healthily and stay shining like you’re right now. I’ll be watching over you so don’t worry about losing my faith on you. I’ll forever keep on supporting Zhang Yixing and Exo! Fighting!!!

If you think about running away and finding or even give me a call after reading this letter just to ask me ‘why?’, then you don’t have to do so. Cause I’ll explain to you right now. Don’t ever think to leave everyone there just to find me. I’ll be fine here. I’ve decided to go to London with Kyuhyun. Our flight is tonight. I’m sure that I’ll be happy with him. So have no worries about me. I’m no longer under your concern anymore. That’s all. Thank you for everything, Lay ah. I love you...

-GO ARA

Lay found the letter drenched entirely by his unstoppable tears as soon as he finished reading it. He dropped the papers onto his lap as he sighed in major despair. He didn’t know what else to do anymore. He understood clearly that Ara got to do this. She didn’t do it on her own willing but she did it just to save him from Kyuhyun. Lay closed his teary eyes. He was such a fool. How could he let his wife protected him like this??? Where had his pride gone as a man that should be the one to protect her???

“Yah, Lay! Are you okay???” Baekhyun, Minseok and Jong Dae ran in panic towards him when they heard his crying voice was growing louder. Lay ignored them even when the three circled around him to console him.

“Calm down, Lay...what’s happening to you??? Are you feeling sick or something???” Minseok asked in concern as he shook Lay on his shoulders but Lay hid his face inside his palms. He let out everything, every single burden that he felt inside his heart. Well, it was embarrassing for a grown up boy like him to cry, especially right now but he can’t stop it. Lay just needed to cry.

“Alright, boys!!! Ready for your solo performance!!!” their manager walked into the room, clapping his hands energetically. But then he stopped halfway when he realized that four of the groups were sitting together as they hovered around someone. Their manager focused closer on them and he panicked when he saw Lay was crying.

“Ya...yah!!! What the hell is happening here???” he ran straight to their side as Baekhyun, Jong Dae and Minseok exchanged confuse looks among them. The manager kneeled down in front of Lay as he grabbed Lay by his sleeves.

“Zhang Yixing!!! I told you not to cause any trouble anymore! Don’t cry like a kid!!! Your fans are all waiting for you outside!” the manager told him angrily but Jong Dae hastily stopped him.

“No! Let’s just give him some more minutes to calm down...” he said while Baekhyun and Minseok nodded in agreement. Their manager stopped shaking Lay’s body and he stood up. He let out a long, weak sigh.

“Alright then...I just really hope that you don’t mess up with the matter right now, Lay ah...this is the important moment in your life...no matter whatever your problem is, don’t get mix up with the personal thing and formal matter like right now...the rest of you, be ready...we’ll start in 10 minutes!” he commanded them while giving each of the members a sharp glare. Baekhyun, Jong Dae and Minseok nodded robotically while Lay took his deep breath.

Since Ara had gone through all this hardship alone just to keep him at this position, then he knew that he can’t disappoint her. Lay revealed his face again and he wiped away his tears. He sniffed, in another deep breath before he stood up. Baekhyun patted him on his shoulder.

“Are you sure that you’re okay, bro???” he asked, frowning in concern but Lay forced himself to smile.

“Yeah...let’s do our best in this concert...” he assured them and nodded.

“KYYAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!” Ara flinched, clutching her hand on her chest when suddenly the girls around them were screaming on top of their lungs. Of course, when she turned back on the screen, she spotted the person that she loved the most was appearing there.

It was Lay that will start the concert tonight. The opening performance will begin with a song singing from him before followed by the others members. Lay fixed himself exactly at the center of the stage. Tonight, he felt so small and alone under the stares of almost thousands of people all around the world. Lay silently bit his lips, how he wished that Ara was one of them – but, she was probably already be in the airport somewhere around Kyuhyun to take the flight to London. Damn, the thought was killing him inside. Then he started to bow and greet them properly before he sat on a chair to start tuning on his acoustic guitar. Ara watched him closely from the screen. She felt so proud of him to finally watching him performing as a solo on a very majestic stage. She was grateful that his dream was finally granted right now.

“Parrot, from Exo’s Lay...enjoy...” he announced through his weak voice. The fans automatically gave away their booming applauses for him and they started to clap their hands, cheering him. Slowly after the soft melody, his voice dissolved beautifully along with it.

“Just like yesterday, I miss you again...the feelings in my heart won’t go away...you just keep appearing in my mind...” Ara slowly closed her eyes, enjoying his sweet voice. Lay was indeed, a very talented singer – she thought. Plus, it was right. She did remembering him all the time even before she realized that she had already fallen insanely in love with him.

“The more I comfort myself, the more I cry...even though I try to wipe the tears away...memories spreading to other memories painfully hurt me...and make me cry...” as he sung, Lay saw their memories played like a rolling movie inside his eyes. He remembered the first time bumping into Ara at the front door of her boss’s office. Then he remembered making her as a target to save him from marrying Ms. Kyung. Yes, he admitted it. From the first time, Ara was just a random target to him but now, everything was never the same again. He broke the promise he made to himself which to never fall in love with her. Unfortunately, he fell helplessly into her love. He even saw it a little too clear from the moment when he suddenly asked her to marry him, in the middle of the road until the day when their wedding was held. Lay crazily missed the moments and if only he has the ability to bring back the time, then he would.

“I regret to have been the one who received it all from you...will you forget me because I couldn’t give you anything???” Lay thought miserably about it. It was always Ara that had to save him, to give him everything. Right from the moment she agreed to become his wife until now, she even had to sacrifice their marriage just to stand for him. It was such a shame for Lay. That was why he wondered, will Ara forget completely about the useless Zhang Yixing after she left???

“I love you, I do love you...these words I learnt from you, became my favorite words...like a habit, it lingers on my lips...and alone I mumble these words like a fool...I’m sorry, I’m truly sorry...I’m even sorry that these words are so late...but I’m waiting here for you shamelessly...tomorrow by chance, will you come back???” Ara felt the bag that she held was slipped off from inside her palms. She turned sideway and saw Kyuhyun had already stood next to her.

“Come on...it’s already time to go...” he informed her as Kyuhyun gently wiped the tears dropped down on her cheeks by his fingers. Ara tried her best to breathe before she took a quick last look onto the screen.

“Although you made a small bird cage for me, I really like it...I was really happy...If only, I could dream or go back to when the both of us were meant forever...If I could go back to that time, I would give you all my heart...everything I have...all of me, I’ll give you everything...” Ara smiled on his madly gorgeous sight before she gave Kyuhyun a firm nod.

“Let’s go...” Ara agreed and slowly turned her back on the screen, shutting off all the vision that had Lay inside it. Kyuhyun followed next to her as he had his left hand holding her bag and his other hand was entwining to Ara by her hand.

“Good bye, love...” she whispered from the bottom of her broken heart.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Yoo Bi ducked her head deeper into the middle sized box. She had been holding the pinkish colored with fluffy ribbon box since she walked out from the Disney World Shop. Judging from the cutie name, everyone could easily guessed that it was a baby shop! Yoo Bi closed the box back and she smiled broadly to herself. She imagined her little baby was wearing the pair of socks that she bought just now. Even though it was still early to buy this but she just bought it for a celebration. Yeah, a special little celebration with her husband. Yoo Bi considered of giving this present as a surprise to Luhan so that he knew this socks symbolized the meaning of their future kid.

Yoo Bi can’t stop herself from grinning at the thought. She giggled in happiness and thrilled at the same time, wondering how will Luhan react to this. Will it shock him or will he thinks of it as a joke??? Yoo Bi pouted to herself – she didn’t know. Suddenly, she flinched a bit when she heard the beeping sound came from her phone. Yoo Bi hung the box between her waist and left hand as she struggled to pick up the phone with her right hand. Finally, she managed to pull it out from her bag.

“Oh, oppa!” she greeted the call joyfully when she noticed the caller ID came from Luhan. He laughed over the line upon hearing her hyper voice.

“Yes, honey...I’m here...where are you??? I’ve already arrived at the restaurant...” Luhan informed her and Yoo Bi gasped.

“Omo! That fast??? Alright, just wait for me! I’ll be there in another 10 minutes!” Yoo Bi reminded him as she chuckled. It was impossible for her to be there as short as that. Listening to her ridiculous prediction, Luhan laughed along too.

“No worries...take your time coming here...I’ll be waiting...but actually Yoo Bi ah, I’m thrill...” he commented back while Yoo Bi furrowed on the road in front of her. “Why??? What makes you feel like that???”

As she asked, Yoo Bi saw the traffic light had turned from red to green. She tightened her grip on the present box and started to take her steps, crossing the road. She promised Luhan to see him inside an exclusive restaurant just to give this surprise for him. Unfortunately, she didn’t have time to go buying the gift until today. That was why she decided to leave the house earlier than him to go buying this adorable pair of socks. Yoo Bi found herself smiling like a lunatic when she remembered the cartoon decorated on the socks. It was a picture of deer, similar to the name’s meaning of her husband – Luhan which the character ‘Lu’ brought the meaning of deer. Well, he was a very deary deer to her.

“Hmmm...I’m thrill because you’ve never ask me out for a dinner date like tonight...that’s why I’m curious about it...” Luhan answered her truthfully and he rolled his eyes. Yoo Bi snorted over the line.

“Ceh! If you wanna know then just be good and wait for me to come...I promise I’ll be there soon enough!” Yoo Bi slightly yelled to him before she accidentally tripped on her own trousers and dropped the box to the road.

“Ah!” she yelped, covering with her palm as Luhan sat straight on his chair.

“Yoo Bi??? Yoo Bi ah! Are you okay???” he asked but relaxed a bit when he caught sound of her laughing.

“Hahahaha! It’s nothing, oppa...I’m just being...clumsy!” she clicked her tongue and Yoo Bi stopped walking. She bent down her body to the road in order to pick up the box again. But she really took her time because the box had already opened up and she had to collect the socks again to place it inside the box back. Unfortunately, she forgot the fact that she was still in the middle of the road. Luhan sighed in relief over the line as Yoo Bi didn’t yet realize it that the light had turned red again. Finally, she stood up straight.

“It’s fine if you’re okay...just be careful, Yoo Bi ah...I don’t want you to be hurt by anything...I love you...” just as those words came out romantically from his mouth, Yoo Bi caught sound of the booming honk came from a car. She looked sideway and Yoo Bi immediately gasped in shock.

“Ah!” she yelled, trying to run but the car had already zooming forward too fast and close towards her.

“PIN! PIIINNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“ARGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!”

“DUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!”

Luhan aggressively jumped up from the seat when his ears were pierced by those murderous sounds. First, he recognized it was a sound came from a car’s honk. Then, he almost didn’t want to believe it that he just heard the loud screaming of Yoo Bi. Lastly, he heard the sound of two collided things. Oh God! Please don’t tell him that it was between his wife, Yoo Bi and any car. Luhan gulped down his throat as he moved his trembled lips to call out her name.

“Yoo...Yoo Bi ah...” there was no answer came.

“Yah, Lee Yoo Bi! Yah, Yoo Bi ah!!! Yah!!!” he started to shout to the phone until all the people inside the restaurant was turning their heads to check on him. Luhan shook his head fiercely, dying to believe his own thought before he ran out from the restaurant. He needed to find his Yoo Bi now! He needed to know that his wife was safe and sound.

“Yah, Yoo Bi ah!!! Yoo Bi ah!!! Don’t do this to me!!! Wake up!!! Wake up!!!” Luhan yelled hysterically on top of his lungs. He clutched both of his hands on Yoo Bi’s shoulders as his wife laid motionlessly on the hospital bed.

“Luhan ah! Calm down! Let her go! The doctor needs to check on her!” both of Mr. Lee and Kim Bum tried their hard to pull Luhan away from Yoo Bi but it seemed that the energy conserved by two men didn’t manage to go against the powerful love of Luhan to Yoo Bi. He stayed holding her as Luhan started to cry and buried his face between Yoo Bi’s neck and her collar bone.

“Please, Yoo Bi ah...don’t do this to me! Please wake up!” he kept on pleading, crying out loud now as the doctor and nurses hovered around Yoo Bi to check her up. They just found her at the scene and she already fainted. Blood covered her all over her body as her face had turned to complete white right now.

“Pardon us, Mr. Lee...but you need to bring your son away for a while...we need to do the fast medical checkup for the victim...or else we might too late to save her!” the doctor told Mr. Lee forcefully and he nodded his head. Mr. Lee spun around to resume pulling Luhan away from Yoo Bi.

“Yah, Luhan ah! Let her go for a while! She needs to be checked! You want her to be saved, right??? Then let her go!” his father in law started to raise his voice at Luhan but he shook his head and gripped tighter to Yoo Bi.

“No! I won’t leave her until she’s wake up! I won’t leave her until she told me that she’s fine! YOO BI AH!!!!!” Luhan screamed on top of his lungs again as he started to shake her body, praying that she would listen to him and open her eyes. As Mrs. Lee and Yoo Na hugged each other and cried as she watched them, Yoo Bi slowly opened her eyes. Luhan, Mr. Lee and Kim Bum widened their eyes simultaneously.

“She’s wake up!!!” it was Kim Bum’s turn to yell and Luhan hovered closer to her face, studying each inch of her as he cupped Yoo Bi’s face inside his palms.

“Thank God, you’re alive! You woke up, Yoo Bi ah! Oh, please! Come back to me...” Luhan continued to beg and he kissed Yoo Bi all over her face despite the blood and all. Yoo Bi flinched in the killing pain that she felt was torturing her whole body right now. There was nothing that she could think of right now except her baby. Yoo Bi struggled to open and say.

“Op...op...op...pa...” Luhan stared sharply on her through his teary eyes when she called him. Luhan nodded. “Yes??? What is it, dear???”

He leaned in his ear closer to so that he could hear her better on her words. Yoo Bi bit her lips, even talking could cause an extreme damage to her now.

“Sav...save...ou...our...ba...baby...” Luhan instantly widened his eyes. As he tilted his head to look into her eyes again, Yoo Bi had slowly shut it closed. He stood transfix there, didn’t know what to do or how to react to her. Specifically, he didn’t know a single thing or having any idea about ‘our baby’! What was that supposed to mean???

“Quick! Bring the patient into the operation room!” two of the nurses pushed Luhan away when the doctor ordered them. Luhan felt his body instantly weakened and Kim Bum had to catch him inside his arms so that Luhan didn’t fall down to the floor. Luhan gripped on his wrist to support his body. He shook his head, feeling like an aggressively giant rock just hit him straight on his head.

“Luhan ah...why don’t you sit for a while???” Mr. Lee suggested and he helped Kim Bum to bring Luhan landed his on the bench next to them. The five of them sat waiting there in front of the operation room as Yoo Bi was struggling with her life inside it. Luhan slowly said under his breath.

“She...she asked me to save...our...our baby...what was...she meant by that???” all his family members raised their heads to stare fixed on him. Mr. Lee and his wife exchanged curious looks between them while Kim Bum frowned confusedly to Luhan. Only Yoo Na was lastly clapped her hand to .

“Omo! Lu...Luhan ah...don’t...don’t you know that Yoo Bi is pregnant???” she slipped the question mysteriously to him. It automatically switched off Luhan’s mind from thinking rationally again. He opened his mouth, trying to reply her but he had already lost everything. He closed his mouth again, trying to calm down but of course, he failed miserably. Luhan was in complete shock and surprise now. Mrs. Lee shook her head in disbelief as she walked over to Luhan.

“Luhan ah! Don’t tell me that Yoo Bi didn’t tell you anything at all??? Is it true that she’s pregnant???” Mrs. Lee kneeled down in front of him as she forced Luhan to look at her straight on her face. Luhan slowly shook his head and Mrs. Lee started to cry in disappointment.

“Then...don’t you notice anything different to her??? Don’t you pay any attention at all on her changes???” Mr. Lee shot him another question but Luhan chose to keep his mouth shut. Of course, he had no idea on how to answer any of it right now. He needed to calm down a bit before thinking normally again.

“So...sorry...excuse me for a while...” Luhan told them and he stood up from the bench. Just as he was about to walk away, their attention changed from Luhan to another person. From the far end of the hospital corridor, they saw a police officer was walking towards them. Luhan paused on his feet when he saw him getting closer to them.

“Mrs. Lee’s family???” he asked when he stopped exactly before Luhan. He was still too traumatic to answer him so Kim Bum nodded his head instead.

“Yes, we are...why???” he asked the officer back and he held up his hands. Luhan slowly darted down his eyes on it until he stopped looking on a big pinkish box. It supposed to look cute but now it had already stained with blood. Luhan swallowed, he knew that box was supposed to belong to whom.

“We found this on the scene...so we just want to give Mrs. Lee’s family a look on this thing before we took it as our evidence stuff...” the man informed then and he pushed the box closer to Luhan’s chest. At first, he stood motionless – never intended to take it as Luhan stared emptily on it. But then, he finally gained his consciousness when he remembered the curiosity he felt when Yoo Bi asked him to go out tonight. It may got to do with this box.

“Give it to me!” Luhan suddenly said out loud and he snatched the box away from the officer. They watched him with wide eyes as Luhan walked back to the couch and he sat with the box placed on his lap. Slowly, he pulled open the cap of the box. Luhan bit his lips, feeling his heart was breaking little by little when he set his eyes on those little cute socks. They got a picture of deer on it. Automatically he caught the meaning behind this gift. He understood that Yoo Bi wished to give this to him as a symbol to signal him about their baby.

Luhan had started to shed tears by tears out from his eyes as he picked out the socks from the box. He crumpled it hard inside his hands. How come he be so clueless after all this time??? He should have noticed it that Yoo Bi ate a lot lately. She even vomited sometime in the morning before she gone off to her class and lastly, Luhan finally remembered it when she was so much in pain the moment somebody crashed her from behind on the prom party. It was all because she already had their child inside her belly! Damn it!!! How come he never notices it??? Luhan was about to push the box away from his lap but he recognized another thing inside it. Quickly, he took it out. It was actually a small drawing on a piece of paper.

Three tiny doodles were sketched on it. There was an appa, holding the right hand of his son while the left hand of the toddler was connected to the hand of his omma. Luhan laughed between his sobs when he read the names labeled on top of those doodles. Luhan appa, our dearest baby and Yoo Bi omma.

“Yoo Bi ah...why didn’t you tell me earlier???” Luhan asked in despair. He put aside the box as he cried harder now, clutching both the drawing and socks tight to his chest. Suddenly, as his family watched him in full sympathy too, the doctor came out from the operation room. They all turned to look at him.

“May I see Mrs. Lee’s husband???” he asked as soon as he reached them. Luhan revealed his crying face to him and he hastily wiped dry his tears.

“Yes, it’s me...anything, doc??? My wife will be fine, right???” Luhan asked him in panic and he grabbed the doctor by his sleeves. The doctor gave him a nod and patted Luhan on his shoulder.

“Calm down, Mr. Lee...your wife would be fine if we can bring out the fetus inside her...but before that, we need to ask for your permission first...are you willing to lose your child???” Luhan closed his eyes tightly, didn’t want to hear or decide on it but his family members were all gasping in shock. Mrs. Lee ran to the doctor’s side.

“Yah, are you telling me that in order for her to be saved, you need to throw away the baby???” she asked him in disbelief but the doctor didn’t seem like he was joking. Moreover, he gave her a weak look.

“Our apology, madam...but that’s the only way to safe her...so, Mr. Lee...please quickly decided on it...” the doctor turned to look at him. Luhan had become perfectly speechless now.

“Sav...save...ou...our...ba...baby...” he heard Yoo Bi’s pleading voice inside his head. But...between their baby and her...he can’t possibly choose, right???

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

“Attention please...the flight to Canada will be in another 1 hour...please proceed to the luggage registration counter...” So Eun stood by the glass wall as she heard the operator was announcing the boarding procedures.

“So Eun sshi...maybe we should go there earlier...” she dragged her eyes emptily on Si Hoo’s reflection when she saw him appeared next to her inside the glass. So Eun sighed slowly but she nodded her head.

“Come on...” she replied and spun her body around. Her eyes spontaneously dropped on Eunhyuk that was lying inside Si Hoo’s arms. Since he held him, sleeping soundly like that so she was the one who should carry their entire luggage. So Eun smiled understandingly upon the baby and she winked to Si Hoo.

“Let me push the trolley...” So Eun said as she half running towards their trolley situated nearby from where they stood just now. But suddenly So Eun felt everything was spinning aggressively around her. She paused on her feet and tried to balance her body. Strangely, she felt her body gone weaker and lighter now. Si Hoo followed slowly after her, having his eyes on Eunhyuk but when he looked back to So Eun, he shouted in panic.

“So Eun sshi!” he didn’t manage to catch for her because Eunhyuk was still inside his arms. So Eun just ended up thumping onto the floor. People started to gather in circle around her too as So Eun heard Si Hoo’s voice was busily shouting around for help. But she can’t think of anything else anymore. She felt her body was screaming in pain yet nobody hear it. So Eun struggled to keep her eyes open but...slowly as she stared up towards the high ceiling of the airport, the bright light slowly went darker and darker until So Eun saw nothing but complete blackness filled her vision.

To be continued...

"I was supposed to be his wedding planner, not his bride!"