Chapter 36 - "Be my wedding planner, will you?"

The Wedding Planners

THE WEDDING PLANNERS

(A/N): Hey, lovely! I'm back! Okay, three words for all of you - I.MISS.YOU! Haha!! I miss everyone lots and lots! So how about you guys??? Is everyone doing fine??? I hope so! Huhu...it's almost my semester break now and I can finally updating regularly again. I'm so excited for it and oh, a little announcement... This chapter is only featuring So Eun and Kris inside it because I decided to split the couples into three different chapters since everyone was confused by what had happened 8 years ago, right??? So yeah, I decided to explain it in detail in different chapter for every couple! And do you love the poster??? It's featuring their baby now!!! Kekeke...anyway, I talked too much and I know, it's irritating so yeah...enjoy reading!!!

“Annyeong...” Kris greeted the people inside this apartment in Korean. He stepped through the doorway before he closed the door behind him and took off his shoes.

“Kris adjusshi!!!” he peeked towards the living room when Kris caught sound of little voice was calling out cheerfully to him. Kris automatically lit up his broad smile.

“Hey, pretty! Come here!” he grinned and scooped Minji into his arms when she stopped running in front of him. They laughed together as Minji circled her arms around his neck and Kris winked teasingly.

“Where’s your mother, princess???” Kris asked her again while Minji shrugged cutely and shook her head. “No idea! She’s gone to work and never come back yet...”

The girl answered carelessly, didn’t seem to be bothered even when her mother was going back home late in the night. Kris frowned and he glanced a bit down on his wrist. It was almost midnight now, did So Eun usually get home this late everyday??? As he wondered, another person came to approach them. Kris turned to look at him and they smiled to each other.

“Hello, Kris sshi...it has been a while since we met...” Si Hoo greeted him and stretched out his hand towards Kris. Kris smirked meaningfully to him but he took his hand and they shook it together for a minute. Kris nodded to him.

“Yeah...so how do you do???” he tried to sound concern but he had to admit that deep down in his heart, he wasn’t coming here to be friendly with Si Hoo but just to check on his family, So Eun and Minji of course. Si Hoo noticed his uninterested face but he chuckled to him, keeping his hands inside his pockets.

“Well...as you can see, I’m doing fine living here with So Eun sshi...and before you even bother to ask, I’ll let you know that So Eun hasn’t come back yet...she might be still at her wedding shop...” Si Hoo replied him and Kris rolled his eyes. He raised his eyebrow towards Minji before they laughed shortly together. Si Hoo exchanged weird looks from Minji to Kris.

“May I know what’s so funny about it???” he asked again while Minji giggled to him, she clung tighter to Kris.

“Nothing, Si Hoo adjusshi! It just that Kris adjusshi had already knew it that mama isn’t here...I told him earlier just now...” Minji explained to him, followed by Kris silent laughter and Si Hoo snorted to them.

“Oh well, whatever! Now come on in...Sooyoung’s here with Eunhyuk too...” Si Hoo concluded before he started to take his steps entering the living room again. Kris frowned on his back, watching him walking from behind.

“Really??? She’s here too???” Kris felt curiosity built up inside him when he heard about Sooyoung. Suddenly Minji tugged him on his arm and it pulled Kris out from his thoughts. He turned to peer at her again.

“Adjusshi, what are you thinking??? Let’s get inside!” she rushed him, bouncing her body inside his arms. Kris chuckled to her but he planted a kiss on Minji’s forehead before resumed walking into the living room.

“Ah...you’re here!” Sooyoung waved up her hand towards him when she caught sight of Kris walking with Minji carried inside his arms. He curved up a small smile for her and Kris set Minji down on her feet again. Then he stopped there, fixing his eyes on Minji as the girl ran towards Eunhyuk who was sitting on the carpet next to Sooyoung.

“Eunhyuk oppa! Go and get me the ice cream!” Minji ordered him, pointing her small finger straight to Eunhyuk. Her brother rolled his eyes as he chose to ignore her and continued to arrange the collection of puzzles spread in front of him on the floor.

“Sorry...as you can see, I’m still trying to solve this...so go and get it yourself!” Eunhyuk tried to disobey her but Minji stuck out her tongue to him and lightly smacked Eunhyuk on his shoulder. Eunhyuk pretended to yell in pain. “Ouch!”

Minji smirked, putting her hands on her hips. “Serve you right! Now stop acting all clever because I know that you won’t get to solve the puzzles! You’re not that smart! Mama bought you that puzzles for almost a month already but you have always failed to complete it...so don’t waste your time and go get the ice cream for me!”

Eunhyuk shot a sharp glare towards Minji but the little girl simply rolled her eyes without any fear of her eight years old brother. Eunhyuk bit his lips in anger but he chose to be stubborn and looked away from Minji.

“Like I care about you! My omma is finally here so I’m going to solve this with her!” Eunhyuk replied and he spun his body around to be closer to Sooyoung. Sooyoung and Kris simultaneously grinned upon watching these two fighting like cat and dog. Both of them knew how much Minji loved to bully her brother while Eunhyuk always easily seemed to be defeated by her cleverness. No matter how much angelic this little princess was but she still had her arrogant side that resembled from her father – Kris. Sooyoung thought about it as she looked up towards Kris again. She saw that Kris had his eyes glued on his daughter. He looked totally amused and mesmerized by Minji’s witty but mischievous attitude. Sooyoung heard her son clicked his tongue impatiently and she dropped her eyes back to Eunhyuk. She smiled and patted Eunhyuk on his back.

“Eunhyuk ah...be a gentleman, dear...you’re her brother...so when your little sister asked for your help, of course you need to give your best to help her, right??? So go on...get Minji her ice cream and then I’ll surely help you to solve this...” Sooyoung pursued her son tenderly as she curved up a warm smile for Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk peered up to her, reading her face as Minji gave them a nod.

“Yeah...and what is the point of being an 8 years old boy huh??? You’re older and taller than me...so you can easily get the ice cream from freezer compare to me...give me a hand, oppa!” Minji added again and Eunhyuk finally groaned to her. He sighed loudly but jumped up to stand on his feet.

“Fine, fine! I’ll get it for you, your Highness!” Eunhyuk sulked, calling Minji ‘your Highness’ because of her princess-like manners that loved so much to tease and order him around. Minji shrieked playfully to him but she ran to sit on the couch and started to watch the cartoon inside the TV. Kris shook his head towards her before he walked over to sit across from Sooyoung.

“Pardon my daughter...” he smiled apologetically to Sooyoung but she simply chuckled to him, shaking her head.

“Don’t sweat it...I completely understand where do Minji resembled her arrogant manner...it’s definitely from you!” she told him and both of them broke into funny laughter together. Kris nodded his head in agreement but then he stopped laughing and stared with serious face to Sooyoung. He watched her as Sooyoung started to gather the pieces of the puzzles for her son once again. She paused when she felt Kris’s eyes sharp on her. Sooyoung looked up and landed her eyes straight on him.

“What’s wrong???”

Kris let out a heavy sigh. “Have you met So Eun today???”

“Yeah...she seemed to be quite uncomfortable about me coming here...but she didn’t stop me from seeing Eunhyuk...which I’m really grateful to her...” Sooyoung answered him, remembering the moment when So Eun arrived here this afternoon and she was startled to see that Sooyoung had finally came here to visit her son, Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk was an 8 years old boy now, he studied in his standard two while Minji had just started in her kindergarten. Sooyoung felt sincerely relief and thankful to So Eun when she met her son after these 8 years and saw that Eunhyuk was growing up to be as healthy as horse. At least she was happy that she knew So Eun had managed to give her son a really perfect life. Sooyoung will always owe her for looking after her son until today. Kris nodded his head understandingly before they turned to look at Si Hoo when he entered the living room again, followed by Eunhyuk behind him. He brought a tray of drink inside his hands while Eunhyuk carried two cups of sundae. He stopped next to Minji and stuck out his tongue down to her. Minji smiled beautifully to him.

“Thank you so much, oppa!” she seduced him, winking to Eunhyuk before she grabbed away her cup of sundae from his hand. Eunhyuk sighed, feeling weak when he easily defeated by her blinding smile everytime she did grin at him. Eunhyuk dropped his desire to scold her and he walked back to sit beside Sooyoung. Si Hoo put down the tray on the nearby coffee table as he started to hand Sooyoung and Kris with their hot tea.

“There you go...do you want to sleep here tonight, Kris??? I bet So Eun will come back soon enough...just in case if you still want to meet her...” Si Hoo suggested, taking his place on the couch next to Minji. Kris shifted his eyes to him but he frowned.

“Are you sure that she’s still at her shop??? Or she simply wants to run away from going home???” Kris guessed suspiciously but Si Hoo snorted to him.

“It’s completely normal if she’s pissed off by both of you...after all this time and you guys suddenly show up like that??? If I was her, then I’d probably have punched your face, Kris...” Si Hoo reasoned out to him, beaming his head jokingly to Kris. The three of them broke out laughing together. Si Hoo might have sounded playful in his tone but deep inside his head, Kris knew that he was right about it. Kris let out a heavy sigh after they had stopped laughing. He slowly darted his eyes back on Minji. He watched through his intense eyes as his lovely daughter was laughing over the movie on the television.

“I understand that she’s shock and surprised by all of this...Sooyoung’s here to pick Eunhyuk back with her...so she might feeling hurt because of that...but as for me, I’m not here to hurt her anymore...in fact, I’m here to make up with the mistakes...all that had gone wrong for us, I want to seek for the right again...” Kris explained under his breath but his expression was clearly reflecting his determination to get So Eun and Minji back by his side again. Sooyoung kept her deep stare on Kris before she finally smiled and nodded firmly to him, signaling her support for him. Si Hoo grinned at him too but after taking a sip on his drink, he sighed.

“Then...you should’ve told her...” he reminded and Kris turned frowning to him. “About what???”

“The truth that you actually had never married to Sooyoung...your wedding was being canceled...you should have said that to So Eun...so that her waiting after all this time will at least worth it and she didn’t feel very wasted...I mean, So Eun sshi had suffered enough...I have watched her, facing the loss of everything...her marriage with you, her family...and of course, your first baby...she lost everything yet she needed to face it all alone...that’s why I hope for you to give back everything that she had lost...she deserves her happiness again, Kris...” Si Hoo told him as Kris hid his face inside his palms. Both Sooyoung and him were letting go of their despair breath. They had no idea on how much So Eun had gone through these 8 years with so much burden and pain. If only he could have replaced her and be in her shoes instead, Kris thought. But maybe, he wasn’t as strong as her.

“About our first baby...I didn’t know any proper story about it...So Eun had also never told me before...when we met 5 years ago, she just said that we used to have a child but he was dead...even before she knew that he was there inside her...it sounded very awful and I’m extremely sorry for her...I’m useless enough that I don’t even know a thing...” Kris lifted up his face from his palms to look at Si Hoo again. The man stared long enough on him before he leaned his body against the couch and started recalling about 8 years ago – the day when Kris was supposed to be married to Sooyoung while So Eun and him were supposed to be at the airport, preparing for their departure to Canada. But unfortunately, So Eun collapsed on that day...

 “So Eun sshi...” she heard Si Hoo’s worried voice was calling her. Slowly, So Eun struggled to open her eyes. When she almost did it, she snapped close it back. The bright light came from the lamp above her was blinding her eyes. She felt Si Hoo touched her shoulder before he patted it.

“Easy, miss...” he whispered and gently guided So Eun to open her eyes back. Once she did, she scanned around her and was aware a minute after that, she was actually lying on a white bed inside a hospital room. So Eun tried to get up, wanting to sit but she quickly lay back down when she felt a sharp pain spreading wildly all over her lower pelvic. She groaned in pain and bumped her head down to the pillow back. Si Hoo stared at her in mixture of panic and sympathy while So Eun’s pale face was seeking for an explanation from him. He gulped hard down his throat, feeling guilty to tell her the truth.

“Kim...Kim oppa...what is actually happening??? Why am I here??? Aren’t we supposed to be at the airport???” So Eun managed to ask him though she still feeling the pain stabbed her hard on all over her body. Strangely, she looked so weak. Si Hoo kept himself silent for a minute, biting his lips hesitantly. He didn’t know how to start this but he was positive that So Eun needs to know the truth about her baby. As So Eun frowning on him, Si Hoo took a deep breath before looking straight into her eyes.

“You...you’re fainted, miss...at the airport just now...and...you lost it...your baby...” Si Hoo tried to make his voice sounded clear but he ended up stammering in hesitation. He dared a look on So Eun and saw she gasped in horrified. So Eun closed a palm on as she ran a hand randomly on her stomach. Even when she swept her hand lightly on it, she was shivered from the piercing pain. So Eun dropped her eyes tight as a tear involuntarily escaped from the corner of her eye. She started to cry slowly, gripping her hand on the bed sheet. Si Hoo stared miserably on her before he reached out to squeeze her hand.

“So Eun sshi...I’m sorry...I’m totally sorry...I did nothing to save you...I don’t even know that you’re pregnant...please, forgive me...” he apologized to her but So Eun can’t seem to stop crying. She hid her face away from him as she let both of her cheeks were drenched by her mourning tears. She didn’t believe it that she was pregnant. She didn’t even have a single idea about it. No wonder that she felt her body easily gone weak recently and she usually had nausea early in the morning. It was because she was pregnant! But she only knew it right after she had lost her baby??? So Eun cried even louder at her thoughts.

“I....I...I don’t even know that I’m pregnant...I caused my baby to die...I’m such a terrible mother!” she whispered to him through her tears. Si Hoo shook his head.

“No...it’s not your fault...you lost your baby due to your over limit stress...the doctor said that you had been pregnant for almost a month but since you didn’t know it, you don’t tend to care for your body and health...that’s why when you neglected your diet and so, the fetus got affected by it...” Si Hoo explained patiently to her, trying to make her understand that all of this didn’t happen because of anyone’s mistake. But So Eun just couldn’t accept! She didn’t even stand a chance to tell Kris that at least, they did have someone, a little life to cherish from their marriage. But now...it was all too late. Their baby had gone, without even both Kris and her knew it. Watching So Eun continued to cry, Si Hoo realized that he had to do something to console her. He saw no one right now except Kris himself. After all they had just lost their baby so Si Hoo thought that Kris should have been sharing this pain with So Eun. He stood up and ready to go out, wanting to make a phone call to Kris but So Eun called out to him.

“Wait, Kim oppa! Where are you going???” she asked, wiping her tears so that she could take a better look on Si Hoo. He smiled at her before he showed her the phone inside his palm.

“I want to contact Kris...he needs to know the truth...” just as Si Hoo informed her like that, So Eun instantly widened her eyes and shook her head.

“No! You’re not going to tell anyone else! Nobody going to know that I’m used to pregnant!” So Eun fiercely stopped him while Si Hoo frowned down to her. He sighed before landing his on the chair again.

“But, why??? Kris has the right to know about your baby, miss...” he tried to pursue her again but So Eun shook her head. She bit her lips, thinking in silent for a while before she peered up again towards a television that situated in front of the bed. She imagined Kris was standing next to Sooyoung on the altar right now, facing all the guests and declaring their wedding vow to the pastor. They must have felt really blissful and happy now. There was no way that So Eun was daring enough to break apart that joyfulness. She took a deep breath, closing her eyes before she snapped open it again and looked straight to Si Hoo.

Slowly, So Eun reached out her hand towards him and Si Hoo took her hand inside his. They entwined their hands together tightly.

“But our baby has gone...he’s not in me anymore...if I tell Kris, then I’ll only make him sad...we have enough of all this suffering...let’s just go on with the plan...we’ll take our flight to Canada...tonight...” So Eun told him determinedly. Si Hoo stared into her eyes, trying to find the sincerity in her and at last, he replied her a nod.

“Alright, miss...I’ll just do everything that you want...but are you sure that you’re going to be fine with this journey??? We can have a rest for a few days more in Korea...” he suggested to her but So Eun shook her head with a thin, bitter smile curved on her lips.

“I can’t stay here only to read tomorrow’s morning paper about Kris and Sooyoung’s wedding...I need to get away from it...” she concluded. So Eun smiled up even broader to Si Hoo but as he peered deeper into her eyes, he saw the pieces of her heart that broken into thousands yet no one was here to heal it for her...

“I’m terribly sorry...it’s my fault...from the very beginning...” Sooyoung realized that her eyes had gone blur with tears by the time Si Hoo finished telling them about that story. Kris sat frozen on his seat too. He was staring off space with that dull look on his face. Of course, the story caused a major heart cramp in his chest and all that he could do was regretting over it. It was too late for that, not to mention after these 8 years but luckily, God was fair enough to them. Right now, at least, they have Minji. Kris convinced himself and tilted his head to check on Minji.

She was now sitting on the floor and continued to argue along with Eunhyuk. As thought that the chemistry between them was tight enough, Minji glanced around to him too and their eyes met. They exchanged smile to each other and Kris heard a voice was whispering inside his head secretly.

“Appa love you, Minji ah...so much that I’ll do anything just to get our family as one again...I promise you, Minji ah...” and he continued to smile wider for his daughter.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

“Stop drinking, you drunk-head!” a glass of wine that was about to touch her lips was being pushed away by someone. So Eun clicked her tongue impatiently and she shot the girl next to her a sharp glare.

“Don’t stop me...” she simply replied and resumed taking one fast gulp on that wine, emptying the glass at once. Jade, her best friend here in Canada rolled her eyes on So Eun upon watching her. They came to hang inside this night club for almost a couple of hours already but So Eun had never stopped drinking. She ordered everything from the bartender – grape wine, beer, vodka – and she drank them like an insane , completely lost her consciousness! Jade shook her head again when So Eun waved her hand on the bartender’s way. She watched helplessly when So Eun ordered another bottle of wine. Once the bartender was away from them, So Eun turned smiling seductively to her.

“Come on, Jade! Don’t you want to accompany me??? Let’s go and hit the dance floor!” So Eun spoke incoherently to her and she started to pick up Jade’s hands to drag her standing up. Jade hissed and she pushed So Eun to sit on her chair back.

“Miss Kim, I have never seen you being so vulnerable like this! What’s happening to you huh??? You have been living here for almost ten years and this is the very first time that you actually invited me to come here! To a night club! Though you always refused when I asked you to but how about now??? Are you lost your mind???” Jade asked her, sounded disbelief as her eyes wide on So Eun. So Eun glanced at her from the corner of her eyes before she chuckled out of nowhere. Jade automatically groaned, she was seriously had gone drunk!!!

“I don’t know why I asked you to come here! I just feel like coming...so, yeah...let’s just have fun then!!!” So Eun cheered again, clapping her hands before she bumped her glass with Jade’s glass. She finished another glass of it again while Jade eyed her curiously.

“Miss Kim, let me ask you something...did you have anything that is bothering you??? If yes, then you can always share it with me...don’t simply keep it and drunk yourself like this!” Jade advised her. So Eun swallowed bitterly the sour taste of the wine. As she took a weak glimpse on Jade, her hand slowly lowered the glass onto the table in front of them. So Eun elbowed her head and she buried her face inside her palms.

“Dammit, Jade! I seriously can’t hide anything from you! Yes!!! I do have a problem! My ex-husband, that ultimate -face is suddenly coming here! And when he did, his wife came here too and they both are trying to take away my children! How daring they are!!! Eunhyuk and Minji are mine!” So Eun blurted out, raising her voice louder until people around them turned to glare at their way. Jade pasted her sheepish grin for them before she furrowed back to her friend.

“Wait...what??? Your ex-husband??? You mean...that man named Kris???” Jade shifted on her seat, trying to get a better look at So Eun. She remembered So Eun was once telling her everything about her previous life in Korea. One of the stories included a big part of Kris. Jade was aware that he used to be So Eun’s husband but they got divorced 8 years ago.

So Eun smirked at the mention of his name. She felt annoyed to start talking about him so she simply kept herself in silent. A sudden memory came bursting inside her mind. She bit her lips, feeling guilty but delighted at the same time. She remembered when she went back to Korea 5 years ago only to meet with her family. But coincidencely, she met Kris. They talked to each other for the whole night after they had accidentally met in a cafe. Little did they know that, they were also destined to get Minji on that very same night. So Eun closed her eyes tight. She remembered being mindless and surrendered everything to Kris. Though she still feels a bit unease at the fact that Minji wasn’t their child under a legal marriage but her gratefulness to God covered up everything. At least, she has Minji as a sign of their love. That was why she had never regret it – to mistakenly sleep with Kris – but when Minji was presented in her life, So Eun didn’t feel empty at all. Minji completes everything. She was the best person that God had ever offered to her. Even when she did a mistake by sleeping with Kris while he was still the husband of Sooyoung but So Eun assumed their mistake had never cost anything bad.

“Ah! I got it now! This is the Kris that you met 5 years ago right??? When you were gone to visit your family and then you accidentally ran into him and you guys talked and get drunk and had and boom! There came Lily until today! Am I right???” Jade finally recalled the whole story in complete. Of course So Eun had told her everything but when she mentioned a little too detail about it, Jade found herself was stared by So Eun through her murderous eyes. So Eun scoffed to her.

“You don’t even need to mention about , stupid Jade!!! Even a blind person should have known that we can only get a child after doing ‘it’!!! You bone-head!!!” So Eun snapped to her and she started to punch her lightly all over on her lap but Jade laughed out playfully in return.

“Woaw! Cool down, girl! We’re all adults...of course is nothing but just a random stuff for us...besides, you didn’t do it with anybody else...you only did it with your ex-husband...I repeat, ex-husband! Nobody in their right mind would want to do that! It will be disgusting to sleep again with your...em...old flame...but I’ve got to respect you from it...because I understand on how much you actually love him...this lucky guy, Kris...” Jade ended her opinion with a meaningful smile pasted on her face. So Eun slowly stopped punching her too. Her angry face fell to dull again as she looked away from Jade.

“I love him...did I???” So Eun questioned herself. Jade shrugged in blank to her before So Eun let out a long, heavy sigh.

“Ah!!! I don’t care!!! I just know that I need to immediately chase him away from here! He won’t be taking Minji away from me!!! Never!!! Even if he insists, then do it over my dead body!!!” So Eun balled up her fists in determination. As Jade shook her head, watching her from the side way, So Eun continued to drink her wine until she completely lost her little remaining consciousness.

“BUMP!” she ended up dropping her heavy head, thickened with the thoughts of Kris and their problems until she drowned to sleep.

“Haish...this ...” Jade groaned under her breath. She nudged So Eun a few times on her shoulder, trying to wake her up but clearly that So Eun had already fainted in sleep now. Jade shook her head again but she started to take out her phone. She assumed that her friend can’t possibly be driving home alone now. So Eun had already too deep in her dreamland!

“Hello...” Jade shifted on her seat when Si Hoo’s voice greeted her on the other line. Jade cleared .

“Hi, Mr. Kim! Sorry to bother you but Jade is here...I’m Miss Kim’s friend and also one of her customers...do you remember me???” she spoke to him in English and Si Hoo paused for a while. A second later, she heard him clicking his tongue.

“Ah, yes! I do remember you...what’s the problem, Miss Jade??? Is everything alright with So Eun there??? She is with you right now???” Si Hoo replied her in worried as Jade laughed a bit.

“Yeah...she’s with me...and she’s fine, don’t worry...but it just, I’m afraid that she might can’t go home alone by herself tonight because she’s actually...em, fainted now...” Jade was about to explain but Si Hoo raised his voice over the line.

“What??!! She’s collapsed?? How???!” he desperately asked her in panic but Jade clutched her chest out of shock from the impact of his yelling just now. She hissed to him.

“Aish! Calm down, Mr. Kim! Don’t yell at me like that! I told you that she’s fine...it just that she’s drunk...we’re in a night club actually...she suddenly invited me to come here and accompany her for a drink but clearly...So Eun failed when it comes to drink, right? So yeah...you need to come here and pick her up...” Jade concluded for him as Si Hoo sighed in relief. It was okay if she just fainted and not getting involved in any accident because if she did, both Kris and Minji will be furious! Si Hoo nodded his head.

“Alright then...just text me the address of the club...I’ll be there to pick her...” he shortly replied and cut off the line. As he put his phone back inside his pocket, Si Hoo turned around only to see Kris was still sitting on the couch. Si Hoo glanced up to the clock. It had already reached 1.15 a.m. now. Kris had sent Minji to sleep triple of hours earlier while Sooyoung was already sleeping with Eunhyuk inside his room. Only Kris and him were left to wait for So Eun to come back. He bit his lips hesitantly but Si Hoo started to walk over towards Kris.

“Who was it just now???” Kris looked up to him as Si Hoo stood straight in front of him. Si Hoo eyed his empty face long enough before he pulled out his phone and shoved it down to Kris. Kris frowned questioningly on it.

“Why are you giving me this??? I do have my own phone, you know...” Kris rolled his eyes playfully but Si Hoo snorted.

“It’s not what I meant...take this and search for a night club address inside the mail box...go there and pick So Eun up...she seems that she had been drunk...that’s why she can’t get home alone...” Kris widened his eyes once he heard it. He automatically stood tall on his feet as he furrowed to him.

“What??? She’s drunk??? Are you sure about this???” Kris was seeking for his confirmation but Si Hoo simply chuckled.

“Yeah...I feel weird too...So Eun isn’t someone that will lose herself so easily...but right now, she suddenly drunk herself out of nowhere...I can see what is it that is driving her in...she must felt depress because of you and Sooyoung...so, I thought maybe you should go and see her...try to clear things between both of you...” Si Hoo suggested to him as he put down his phone on the coffee table in front of Kris. Kris’s confused eyes never leave his face but Si Hoo smiled shortly to him, patting his shoulder before he walked away. Kris slowly darted his eyes down on the phone when he heard Si Hoo yawned out loudly. He had already climbed up the stairs to his bedroom.

“And one more thing, Kris...just go to the club by a taxi or bus because I’m sure that So Eun’s car is there to bring both of you back here...if you guys feel like coming back...if not, then just leave Minji to me and Sooyoung...we will be fine tonight...” Si Hoo smugly smirked to Kris before he resumed taking his steps up. Kris gulped down his throat but he grabbed the phone away and started rushing out of the house to catch for his beloved So Eun.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

When Kris arrived in front of the club, he got out from the taxi and scanned around the front lobby of the club. His eyes stopped on a deep black Maserati that belonged to So Eun and immediately knew that she did come here to drink. Kris clicked his tongue impatiently and made his way into the club. Even when the time was nearly approaching dawn right now but the music inside it was still booming everywhere. Kris pushed his body among the crazy crowd that was dancing and singing all over every space in the club before he finally paused at a corner. From there, he narrowed his eyes on the sight of a Canadian girl with long blond hair. She sat around the long table of the bar with her back leaning against it and she was facing the dance floor as she clapped her hands, enjoying the music. Kris shifted his eyes down to another person that sat next to her. Kris frowned when he realized it was So Eun who laid her head on the table, surrounded by bottles of wine as she magically deep in sleep inside the ear-wrecking music and cheers.

“How could she...” Kris mumbled in dissatisfaction under his breath and he started walking again towards them.

“Excuse me...are you Miss Jade???” he greeted her politely, tilting his head to look closer to her as Jade shifted her eyes up to him. She frowned to him, scanning Kris up and down as he rubbed his hair sheepishly.

“Yeah...I know that you might be waiting for Kim Si Hoo...but he’s not here...instead, he asked me to come here and take Miss Kim away...and I know your name from the ID caller...so, can I take her now???” Kris talked again but Jade kept herself in silent. She threw So Eun a playfully glare from the corner of her eyes before she burst out laughing in sudden. Kris blinked his eyes, completely caught in confusion with her strange reaction but Jade continued to laugh and shake her head. Then she stood up and held out her hand to him.

“Hahaha...pardon me for suddenly being amused...no, I mean...nice meeting you, hottie! You must be Kris Wu, right??? Miss Kim’s ultimate faced ex-hubby???” Jade asked him out of nowhere while Kris raised up his eyebrow to her. He briefly shook her hand.

“What??? face???” he questioned in disapproval but Jade laughed again and nodded. She pointed a finger down to So Eun, still completely unaware of Kris’s presence there.

“Yeah...she called you like that...and now I finally understand on why So Eun could easily lose control when it comes to you...yeah, I knew it...” Jade nodded her head slowly and she curved up her mysterious smile for him. Kris furrowed to her.

“What is actually that you know about me and So Eun???” he asked her again but Jade playfully shrugged, acting all dumb and innocence.

“Well, not much...but I know that So Eun won’t be taking too long of time just to have her heart heal over her broken marriage with you...of course she can’t never get over a person like you...tall and dashing...simply defining the meaning of perfect!” Jade complimented him as she gave him a teasing wink, eyes still wild up and down on his tall body. Kris replied her with uninterested smile but then he cracked his neck to look over to So Eun. She was so quiet and deep in her sleep as she only stirred to pillow her head with her arm. Kris smiled down to her.

“So...should I wake her up???” Kris asked, looking back to Jade as she was grinning on the reckless So Eun too. Jade shrugged to him.

“It’s up to you then...I wanna go home...see ya!” Jade tapped him lightly on his arm before she walked passed him to leave them. Kris let out a long sigh but he fixed his eyes back again on So Eun. He stood there, hands on his hips long enough until he felt like a dumb and shook his head.

“Yah, So Eun ah...wake up...” he stopped behind her and tugged So Eun lightly on her shoulders. She stirred, something that Kris barely hear among the loud music around them. Then she suddenly lifted up her head and turned around. She peered up to Kris who looked down at her expressionlessly. So Eun rubbed her eyes to take a better look on him. She frowned at first but then she grinned broadly.

“Ah, Kim oppa! You’re here!” So Eun blurted out, her voice still thick in drunkenness. She grabbed both of his arms and swung it like a little child but Kris glared down to her.

“Have you been waiting for him??? Did you always be like this??? Get drunk and have Si Hoo to come and pick you up??? How many times that you show your venerable side to him huh???” Kris shot her with questions, feeling his jealousy burning up to his head from deep down of his heart but of course, his questions were proudly left blank by So Eun. She had started to stand up, gripped even tighter to his hands as she tried to stable her feet. Then she looked up to him and smiled prettily again. Kris blinked his eyes. Even when she was drunk, the beauty never leave her face. She looked completely attractive to him. Kris tried to talk again but So Eun suddenly broke out singing the Korea national song loudly until those people around them started to check on them. Kris glanced around and gave them an apologetic smile. Then he turned back to So Eun.

“Yah! Wake up! And stop singing! It’s embarrassing!!!” he yelled to her in whispering tone but So Eun ignored him and continued to enjoy her singing. Finally out of idea, Kris lifted her body up by his strong arms and he carried her away from the whole crowd. They left the club and got into her car after so many problems for Kris to handle the drunken So Eun with the same time to grumble inside her handbag only to get her car key!

“Huhhh...” he sighed in tired as Kris finally landed his on the driver seat. He turned sideways and saw that So Eun had drifted back into her sleep. He studied her face closer and slowly found himself was lowering his head closer to her face. Kris could hear her low, soft breathing as he focused on her lips and porcelain skin. He had just realized it that So Eun was getting prettier than the last time he met her. Her style had gone even mature and ier now. Kris traveled his eyes down to her body. He wasn’t used to see her wearing only a tight black tank top with a pair of mini skirt jeans but he had to admit it that she looked deadly stunning tonight. Her tank top exposed almost all part of her bare arms and shoulders and not to mention a little bit of her cleavage. He gulped down his throat and quickly leaned backward from her. Kris shook his head. As much as he missed her, he can’t possibly do anything to her especially when she was drunk! It will be too impolite! He thought before darted his eyes back to her face. His eyes spontaneously landed on her lips and Kris realized how much he also missed the taste of her lips.

“Get her home, Kris!” he reminded himself again and nodded his head. Kris started to switch on the engine and drove them away.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

“Three bears are living together!!! Appa bear, omma bear, baby bear!! Appa bear is very fat! Omma bear is very y! Baby bear is soooooo cuteee!!! Oh, oh! Oh, oh!”

“Aish! For God’s sake! Keep quiet!!!” Kris kicked the door of the hotel room to open widely. He carried So Eun inside before he picked up his pace to drop her body onto one of the couches in the living room. So Eun continued to sing endlessly even after she was bumped onto it. Kris groaned grudgingly to her, tired to handle this drunken girl. He walked back to the door, slammed it close before taking out his phone on his way back into the living room. Kris then texted Si Hoo, saying that he won’t be coming back tonight with So Eun because he can’t possibly let Minji to see her mother in this kind of crazy state. Their little daughter will be shock if she saw So Eun being drunk and sang madly like now! Kris bit his lips, feeling worried about Minji. But when his eyes shifted back to So Eun, she had already sat straight on the couch as her hands were massaging her forehead. Kris smirked before he left her to enter the kitchen. He got her a glass of plain water and walked back to So Eun while she struggled to stop herself from vomiting.

“Yah, don’t ever think to throw up! Here, drink this!” Kris ordered her and handed So Eun with the glass. She unconsciously grabbed away the glass and drank it down only in one gulp. As Kris put aside the glass, So Eun winced in thick headache that she felt burdening inside her head. She crumpled a handful of her hair as she hid her face down. Her elbows supporting on her knees so that she could sit still without leaning against the chair. Kris watched her in silent before he slowly knelt down in front of her on the floor.

“So Eun ah...what are you actually doing to yourself??? Why did you get yourself drunk like this???” he started to ask her softly. So Eun lifted up her face, slowly revealing her teary eyes to him. Kris widened his eyes a little when he realized that she was actually crying out of a sudden. He raised his hands, trying to wipe away her tears but stopped halfway when So Eun started talking.

“I am afraid, Kim oppa...I don’t even know what else to do...” she said between her sobs. Kris dropped his hands onto his laps as he glared away. So Eun mistakenly took him as Si Hoo again. The thought of So Eun that always share everything with Si Hoo really distracting him. But Kris sighed and chose to drop the matter. If he wanted to know the real matter that had been stuck inside So Eun’s mind, then he assumed that he needs to act like he was Si Hoo. Kris slowly swallowed and spoke.

“Why??? What are you afraid of???” he went on asking her as So Eun laughed bitterly.

“Everything...I’m afraid of reality...fate had been cruel to me before...it took away my all...everything that I treasure the most, I lost it...I had to let go of my marriage and be away from my love...” So Eun told him as Kris stared intensely to her. He understood her feeling, her fear all because he did feel the same. Then he guessed, “Your love??? Who is it???”

So Eun narrowed her eyes on him before she clicked her tongue impatiently. “Kris Wu, of course!!! That idiotic, good-looking-for-nothing and face, Kris Wu! I love him! I have been loving him for all along these 8 years and I know that I can’t stop! No matter how hard I tried to forget him but...the more I try, the harder it gets...until I end up failed miserably...”

So Eun finally let it all out, each of her feeling that she hid from the very start she knew that she had fallen for him. She thought that she was talking to Si Hoo, that made her to be so open but she wasn’t aware of it that she was actually confessing her feelings to the person itself – Kris. He curved up a thin but happiest smile that he ever felt. Kris reached out to her and cupped her round face inside his palms. So Eun peered to him deep into his eyes. They kept on staring to each other in silence.

“Don’t be afraid, So Eun ah...I’m not here to take anything from you...if you’re fear of losing Minji to me, then let me assure you that you can let your guard down...I’m not coming here to take her away...but I’m coming here to rebuild everything...our family, our love...Minji isn’t just yours...and she also isn’t just mine...she’s ours, our daughter...Kris Wu, Wu So Eun and Wu Minji...that’s what we are...a family...” Kris gently convinced her as he rested his forehead against hers. So Eun listened while frowning in confusion. Deep down in her heart, she felt the ice started to melt by his sweet and meaningful words but behind all of it, something was wrong. She closed her eyes, trying to figure out everything. Why did Si Hoo say that to her??? And why did his voice sounded even rougher than he usually be??? Finally, the pieces were gathered into one again and So Eun quickly pushed Kris hard on his chest.

He was thrown backward until Kris almost stumbles to the floor but luckily he was fast enough to stop himself from falling down by supporting his palms on the floor. Kris looked up to So Eun in confusion while So Eun eyed him curiously. She straightened her body on the chair, furrowing down to Kris.

“Who are you???” she asked, still didn’t fully wake up from her drunkenness. Kris stayed silent. His eyes never break the contact between them as he sat on his knees again. He let out a heavy sigh to her.

“Don’t you recognize me at all???” instead of answering her, he shot So Eun with another confusing question. So Eun looked away from him. She didn’t want to lie to herself. Even though her heart was badly hoping that this man was Kris but she didn’t want her own feeling to deceive her. So Eun knew that she had been missing Kris like hell but still, she couldn’t just assume that this man was him. Plus, even if he was really Kris, So Eun had determined to ignore him. So Eun shook her head.

“No...you’re not Kris...you couldn’t be him...stop kidding me, Kim oppa!” she scolded in annoyance and tried to get up from the couch but Kris quickly grabbed her by her wrists and pinned her down on the chair again.

“Ah!” So Eun tried to scream but she was immediately stopped when she felt him pasting his lips on hers. So Eun felt her eyes gone wider now. She wasn’t quite realize that this man was really Kris but somehow her body remembered something that her mind couldn’t. So Eun found herself responded slowly to his kisses as Kris brushed his lips gently up and down on her lips with feather touch. She remembered this taste, the sweetness and the pleasure that was running through her veins. As Kris pulled away from her and stared back into her eyes, she studied his face. So Eun trailed her fingers up to touch his cheeks before she moved it all along his sharp chin. Then she climbed up to his pointed nose before she brushed her fingers tenderly on his kissable lips. So Eun gulped down , she knew this man. It was true that he was Kris. This man that had been sitting in front of her and listening to all her blabbers was actually him. But she had no time to regret it for acting all fragile in front of him. So Eun felt that her heart tightened inside her chest. She missed him so much that she decided she won’t let him go again. Or at least, not tonight.

“Kris...it’s really you, right???” she slowly questioned again while Kris lit up his usual arrogant smile for her. He held his hands tighter on her arms.

“Yeah...it’s me...I miss you, So Eun ah...” he whispered to her and So Eun involuntarily shivered. All because she remembered his raspy but seductive voice – the one that she missed the most and she was craving with desire to hear the melody again. Spontaneously, she nodded her head in respond.

“I...I miss you too, Kris...always...” she concluded before she suddenly attacked Kris on his lips. He was taken aback by her action but Kris responded equally to her as So Eun forced her lips on him. They kissed hungrily until So Eun pushed Kris downward to lie on the floor. She was on top of him right now as their kisses were filled with passion and lust now.

“So...So Eun ah...” Kris called out to her when they broke apart but So Eun only let go of his lips to lift up her tank top off from her body and head. Kris widened his eyes upon seeing her only in her bra but he was stuck again when So Eun resumed kissing him full on his mouth. He knew that she was under the control of alcohol but did she really want this??? Did she really was willing to let this thing happen to them again??? They accidentally slept together 5 years ago and now they were going to do it again???

Kris didn’t manage to think further as he found himself completely drowned into the pleasure. His body was yearning for her too and Kris forcefully pushed her away to get up from the floor. He was dominating the situation right now as he shoved his shirt off from his head too and tossed it away. So Eun grabbed tighter on his shoulders when Kris circled his hands around her waist and lifted their bodies up from the floor. He walked them until they both fell on the bed.

They continued to kiss again, rolling over on the bed as So Eun and Kris could barely remembered how the whole night clouded them with pleasure and love until they both fell asleep, drifted blissfully at the reunion of their hearts.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

So Eun jerked open her eyes when she felt the bright light of the morning sun poured down on her face through the small opening of the nearby curtain. She blinked her eyes twice, trying to adjust with the brightness before she looked up to the window. It was really morning right now. She thought lazily as she tried to stretch her body but then...

“Argh...ouch!” So Eun stopped herself from moving. She frowned as she quickly slipped her left hand inside the blanket that covered her whole body. She placed her palm on her pelvic and gasped in fear when she felt her muscles were screaming in pain there. She winced a bit before pushing her body up to sit.

“O...mo...” she mumbled alone when So Eun finally realized that she was totally now. Her bare body only be wrapped by the bedsheet and she horribly pulled it higher to cover her whole shoulders up to her neck. She dared herself to look around until she stopped dead on the sight of a man next to her. He was sleeping soundly and So Eun moved slowly to peer down on his face. As she focused closer to him, So Eun gasped in major shock once she realized that he was actually Kris!!! So Eun quickly distanced her body from him as Kris stirred in his sleep. He rolled over until his back was facing her right now but he simply drifted back to sleep. Seeing how much he was tired, So Eun knew that they had done something seriously dirty and terrible last night.

So Eun mentally cursed herself as she bit her lips in anger and crumpled hard on the sheet. How can she be so helpless??? Sleeping illegally again with him??? With Kris??? With Sooyoung’s husband??? She shook her head, feeling awful at their own action last night as she pushed her body out of the bed. She gathered all her clothes that splattering everywhere on the floor before putting it on and stormed out of the hotel room.

“You idiot! Idiot! Idiot! How can you be such a ???!!!” So Eun scolded herself inside the car. She rushed back to her apartment that by the time she ran through the door, Si Hoo greeted her carelessly from the kitchen.

“Oh, So Eun sshi! You’re back? Good morning then! Come, we left you and Kris with some breakfast...” he greeted her in calm, smiling up on So Eun’s horrible face. She ran to his side as Si Hoo continued to pour a cup of coffee for her.

“Tell me, oppa! Why didn’t you come and pick me at the club??? I’m sure that Miss Jade must have contacted you! But why on Earth Kris was the one that showed up there??? Why??? Why didn’t he take me home last night???!!!” she growled fiercely to him, making Si Hoo to blink and paused on his attempt to put down the cup. He read her reddish face, glowing with anger to him before Si Hoo lastly let out a sigh.

“I just thought that you need some time to talk with Kris...privately, I mean...that’s why he didn’t bring you home...I know that both of you need some space to talk it out...finding a best way to settle problems between both of you...” he calmly explained to her while So Eun tried to slow down her breath. She looked away and bit her lips in guilty. They didn’t really talk about it but they were creating even a bigger and complicated problem now! Si Hoo caught sight of her sheepish face and he leaned forward to her.

“Yah, So Eun sshi...are you okay??? What had actually happened to you and Kris last night??? Did you guys fighting again???” he asked her, sounded concern but So Eun simply shook her head. No, we were not fighting but we were having again! Can she actually tell him truthfully like that??? The answer was clearly a big no to her. Then So Eun quickly arranged her face to look fine again as she smiled a little to him.

“No, nothing...forget about it...I mean, em...where’s Minji and Eunhyuk???” she changed the topic as So Eun picked up the cup from the kitchen counter and took a sip on it. Si Hoo rolled his eyes.

“Don’t worry...they had been fine since last night...Minji don’t even question it when you’re not here this morning...” he informed her, walking away to the sink but So Eun frowned on his back.

“What??? You mean that, they had gone to school already???”

“Yeah...Sooyoung sent both of them just now...but it’s okay...you can pick Minji up when she finish her school today...Sooyoung just want to stay with Eunhyuk...” he answered again but So Eun hissed with her disgusted face. “You’re telling me that Sooyoung sshi was sleeping with Eunhyuk last night, right??? She stayed here with him???”

Si Hoo changed his eyes back on her and he read her dissatisfied face. He sighed under his breath. “Come on, So Eun sshi...she deserves to be with her son...it had been 8 years after all...”

“...and I’m not stopping her anyway...I’m just asking, okay???” So Eun scoffed in annoyance while Si Hoo shrugged. They were wrapped in silence for a minute before Si Hoo realized something. He glanced out of the kitchen’s door.

“Well, where’s Kris by the way??? Didn’t you guys get back together???” he slipped the question to her and So Eun automatically felt her face gone red again. She immediately cleared and walked passed him to be out from the kitchen.

“I’m going to my shop now...excuse me...” and Si Hoo could only blink in confusion to her weird attitude.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

“Urgh!” So Eun gave up! She slammed close her file loudly as she leaned her body against the chair. Crossing her arms across her chest, she closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She tried her best to get the memory of last night out from her head but it kept coming back to her. The memory formed a clear image for her and So Eun forcefully shook her head again. She was stuck between guilty and happiness now. She missed him so much that she was glad to feel Kris by her side again but she was aware that they were being useless by acting all foolish and mindless like that!

“Just forget it, Kim So Eun...” she whispered, encouraging herself to be less bother about it. So Eun snapped open her eyes again when she heard the bell of her shop rang.

“Welcome...” she greeted her customer weakly, speaking in English but as So Eun looked up she held her breath in dead. There, slowly her eyes grew wider when she watched Kris was arranging his steps into her shop and he finally stopped right in front of her table. So Eun cleared and jerked up her eyebrow.

“What do you want???” she asked him coldly as she avoided his sharp eyes. Without replying a word to her, Kris lifted up his right hand and finally dropped down a blue colored file on the table. So Eun furrowed questioningly as she eyed that thing.

“And what is this???” she questioned him confusedly as Kris folded his arms across his chest and put on his typical y face again.

“About last night...” he started but So Eun snapped loudly to him.

“No! Don’t ever mention anything about it again! It was just a mistake! Plain mistake because I was drunk and I couldn’t control myself! That’s it! Done!” she forcefully reminded him but Kris smirked to her. Strangely, he gave her a nod. His simple and short reply was somehow making her to feel a bit disappointed. Did Kris was just sleeping with her to have fun???? He didn’t really feel anything from it??? Not even a slightest guilt??? She bit her lips in regret but then Kris snapped her out from her thoughts when he pushed the file closer to her. So Eun looked up again to him.

“Go on...take a look on this wedding plan proposal...” he told her as So Eun frowned even more.

“What??? What kind of wedding plan proposal??? And who is getting married now???” she questioned him back but Kris smiled mysteriously to her.

“It’s me of course...since I want to forget all the thing that happened to us yesterday so yeah...I’m marrying another girl now...” Kris answered her, looking so much in confidence while So Eun stared on him in disbelief. He was getting married??? With another girl??? Who??? She thought that he was still a husband to Sooyoung...or he didn’t???? Too many questions strike inside her mind until So Eun ended up shaking her head and stood up.

“I’m sure that you’re out of your mind now, Kris...you can’t marrying someone else when you’re still Sooyoung’s husband...plus, even if you did want to get married again, let me tell you that you’ve come to a wrong place...I’m not...”

“Yeah, I’m asking you to be my wedding planner...because I want a perfect wedding with her...plus, I’m not Sooyoung’s husband...I’ve never married to her before...we canceled the wedding even 8 years before...” he simply explained to her, causing So Eun to lose her words now. She couldn’t quite believe her own ears now. Did...did...did he just say that he had never marrying Choi Sooyoung??? Even after these 8 years old??? He was kidding, right???

So Eun blinked her eyes in major confusion. She tried to put the puzzles back into a place but even before she manages to do so, Kris had already picked up the file earlier and walked closer to stand in front of her. So Eun followed his eyes until he stopped and pushed the file towards her.

“You should at least see this proposal...I just want an expert to handle my wedding this time...” he told her again as So Eun slowly darted her eyes down to it. She slowly gulped down . She didn’t know what was waiting for her inside but she knew that she had to be strong. She should just accept it no matter who was the girl that Kris decided to marry to. So Eun took a deep breath before she grabbed the file away from him. Kris stood watching her, hands kept inside his pockets as So Eun started to flip on the first page inside it. Then she read on the details.

Groom’s name: Kris Wu

Bride’s name: Kim So Eun

So Eun narrowed her eyes in surprise upon seeing her own name printed on the paper. She wanted to ask him and quickly looked up to Kris but he had already reached out to squeeze her hands. Slowly, Kris curved his most dashing smile to her, making So Eun to peer blindly on him.

“Yes, that’s it...be my wedding planner and get married to me, will you???” wait up. Did...did...he intentionally sent this wedding plan to her only to ask for her hand??? Seeking for her service in planning a wedding and marrying her at the same time??? Was that mean...they were getting married again??? So Eun could only blinked helplessly right now.

To be continued...

"I was supposed to be his wedding planner, not his bride!"