Chapter 39 - "A Start to our Eternal Love..." (Part 1)

The Wedding Planners

THE WEDDING PLANNERS

(A/N): Hello! We meet again, finally. How is everyone? Is everyone in a pink of health? I hope so! Okay, I know that I'm progressing even slower than a snail and even just to finish the last two chapters are painful to me. I'm terribly sorry for delaying the ending of this story but I decided not to rush things up since this story got three couples which mean three stories to be summed up. That's why I posted their ending one by one. This one is for Kriso but  DO NOT leave yet as long as I never label this story under 'complete', okay? Promise? Good...and comment please? I miss reading them. Thanks!

Alert! Last chapter will be the 40th chapter so this is just a small closure for each couple. Enjoy!!!

“Beep, beep! Beep, beep!” So Eun stirred in her sleep when she heard her cell phone vibrated on the table beside her bed. She yawned widely, forcing her eyes to open before she stretched out her hand to get the phone.

“Thank you so much for planning the fantastic wedding for me! I’m so glad of it! Love you!” she smiled to herself once she read the text sent by one of her recent customers. So Eun held the phone closer to her face and started typing the text to reply the lady.

“Congratulation on your wedding too! I hope we’ll meet each other again once I come back to Canada...I’m still in Hawaii now...so, see you later and have fun on your honeymoon!” she tapped on the screen to send off the message and threw away her phone.

So Eun yawned, rolling her body over the bed before she stopped widening her eyes. She blinked to the ceiling above but she finally realized something weird here. Wait! Where was her daughter?

“Yah, Minji ah!” So Eun sat up straight on the bed and turned looking around the hotel room. Since she arrived here, they had been staying in a small hotel room with only one bed. It made So Eun to always share her bed with Minji all along their time in Hawaii but how can she was gone this morning?!

So Eun ruffled her hair furiously and she pushed her body out from the bed. As she stormed out from the room to the living room, she kept yelling her daughter’s name.

“Yah! Minji ah! Honey, where are you? Are you awake already???” So Eun searched throughout the area until she stopped in front of the small kitchen counter.

So Eun narrowed her eyes on it and she slowly bent down her body to pick up a piece of note that she saw was pasted there. She frowned as she read the message left by her parents.

“TO SO EUN, DON’T WORRY IF YOU WAKE UP THIS MORNING AND SEE MINJI ISN’T THERE. MINJI IS SAFE AND SOUND WITH US. WE JUST BRING HER ALONG TO FOLLOW US OUT FOR A WHILE. WE’LL BE BACK BY THIS NOON. TAKE CARE – OMMA AND APPA”

“Huhhh...aish!” So Eun sighed in relief, clutching her chest when she finally knew that her lovely Minji wasn’t get lost but simply going out with her parents.

So Eun clicked her tongue and threw away the note onto the counter again. Then she looked around the kitchen, her grumbling stomach. Finally lost her worriedness but she was now feeling hungry in replace. There was nothing in the kitchen but she knew that she better feed her stomach with something before a louder crack melody sing out from it.

“Aish...let’s make a toast, So Eun ah...” just before she steps closer towards the cabinet to take out the jam, bread and all, her phone rang loudly inside the room. So Eun hastily cornered her way and ran to answer the phone. It came from her father when So Eun glanced quickly on the screen.

“Yes? Annyeong, appa!” she greeted but her father replied with such a panic voice.

“Yah, So Eun ah! Have you wake up already??? Please, So Eun ah! You need to help me now! It’s emergency!” So Eun widened her eyes instantly. The first image that popped out inside her mind was Minji when her father sounded worried like that.

“Why, appa? What is happening to Minji? Is she okay?” she asked but her father hissed in return.

“Haish! Yah! This got nothing to do with Minji...she’s being just fine now...it’s me that have problem!” Mr. Kim shouted over the line and So Eun rolled her eyes.

“Oh, Minji is fine? Great then...huh? You’re having a problem? What is it?” So Eun was about to land her on the bed but she stood straight again when her father said,

“Quick, you need to help me! The bride canceled her wedding for tomorrow and she wants to hold it today! Everyone is here already but I forgot to bring the bridal bouquet that you bought yesterday! Hurry, come here and bring the bride her flowers!”

“Huh??? What??!! She canceled her wedding for tomorrow and has it today?! How can that even possible??? I arranged everything perfectly for her already!” So Eun groaned, putting up her hand on her waist but Mr. Kim cursed to her.

“Aish! Yah! Stop nagging and come here already! The wedding is about to start and her bridal bouquet is not here yet! So do come here to send it! And one more thing, she changed the venue as well...I’ll send you the address of the new place...bye!” Mr. Kim spoke so fast within a minute and So Eun herself could barely understand him.

But she snorted and threw away her phone on the bed. She fanned her face, glowing with anger as she mumbled alone about the bride.

“Seriously that lady! She should have told me if she wants to change anything! I’m her wedding planner after all! How can she decide everything on her own?! Haish!!!” So Eun cursed under her breath again but she took a deep breath and started rushing to take her bath.

By the time So Eun went out from the bathroom, she checked on her phone and saw that her father had sent her the address already. So Eun made a gesture to punch the screen but she grabbed the first simple dress that she could reach from the closet and managed to put on only a light make up on her face. Next, she was ready with the roses bouquet in her hands and So Eun started rushing out from the hotel.

She took a cab to the place based on the address and found herself stepped out from the taxi only to see a huge white villa in front of her. So Eun gasped open , trying to find any word but she failed because she found the whole place was already looked incredibly beautiful with its British-like decoration. She made her way further into the front garden and immediately mesmerized by the greenish landscape alongside with the colorful roses shrubbery planted around.

Finally, So Eun stood facing the main door to the villa and she gazed up to it. She eyed around, blinking her eyes for a minute before she gasped loudly. Wait up! She remembered this place! It was the very same villa that she stayed during her honeymoon with Kris!

So Eun narrowed her eyes grudgingly on it. No wonder she felt so familiar but the only difference was that the decoration of the garden. She sighed to herself. How can she never realize that she will be back to here again?

So Eun cursed silently in her heart and tilted her head around. Now where the hell was everybody? Was it true that there will be a wedding took place here? Then why her surrounding was so quiet? So Eun hugged the bridal bouquet tighter to her waist and she started walking towards the backyard. She let out a long relief sigh when she saw all the guests gathered there. So they arranged the aisle, the red carpet and all the long benches back here.

So Eun trailed her eyes wildly among the guests to look for her parents and she lastly ran forward to stop exactly by the beginning of the red carpet. Her eyes slightly widened when she caught sight of Mr. Kim and her mother talking to one of the guests. They smiled and waved towards her before So Eun waiting as her parents walked over to her.

“Aigoo, appa! Why didn’t you tell me that the bride is going to have her wedding here? I mean...this was where I used to stay for my honeymoon!” So Eun scolded Mr. Kim as soon as he stopped facing her with Mrs. Kim beside him. The couple exchanged meaningful look between them but her father cleared his throat.

“Em...so, do you bring the bouquet safely with you?” Mr. Kim ignored her agitated face and So Eun snorted back.

“Yeah...here it is...” she held out the roses towards her mother but someone else snatched it away from her hands. So Eun instantly looked up to that person.

It was Sooyoung that grinned on her. So Eun frowned. “What...what are you doing here?”

“Well...since the bride is here, so why don’t we dress you up already?” Sooyoung ignored her question too and So Eun blinked even more.

“What...what??? What do you mean by...” she tried to ask once again but flinched when suddenly she felt a pair of hands reached towards her hair and untied the braided of her hair. So Eun turned around.

“Yah, Si Hoo oppa!” her long wavy hair fell down to her shoulders, veiling her pretty face.

“If you let loose your hair, then I think it will look better...fortunately you wear short white dress today...though we can’t get you a proper wedding dress but I think this will do...” Si Hoo flashed her wide grin and So Eun closed her eyes in confusion when Si Hoo placed down a knitted flowery crown on top of her head. Now, she looked exactly like an instant bride.

“Wait up! Why are you guys dressing me like this? Where’s my daughter? Where’s Minji? And why are you both here?” So Eun asked them one by one, pointing her finger from her parents, then to Si Hoo and Sooyoung.

Sooyoung and Si Hoo giggled naughtily to her but at last, Mrs. Kim took a step closer to her daughter and she held So Eun tight by her hands. So Eun gazed questioningly on her face when her mother smiled warmly upon her. She felt the woman squeezed her hands firmly.

“So Eun ah...since you remembered that this is the place where you and Kris were having your honeymoon, then Kris thought it’s going to be perfect if he plans the wedding for both of you at the same place as well...” So Eun felt her lungs stopped breathing once she heard Mrs. Kim informed her.

Wedding? Her wedding? With Kris??? Their wedding??? Here??? Now??? She tried opening to ask but her father came closer and touched So Eun on her shoulder gently.

“Sorry to surprise you, So Eun ah...but Kris doesn’t come unprepared to us...even before he met you in Canada, he had prepared everything perfectly...” Mr. Kim added but So Eun shook her head.

“But...but...how??? I don’t understand...” So Eun narrowed her eyes on Mr. Kim while her mother replied with a nod.

“Yeah...I know...you need so many explanations...actually, Kris came to see us before he went to Canada...he apologized to us and seek for our permission to marry you again...he said that he regrets it to know a little bit late about Minji...he said he wants to care for both of you...to protect you as your husband and as Minji’s father...he wants his family back...”

“Yes...and we can see his sincerity, So Eun ah...that’s why we agreed with him...besides, you do need someone to share your life with...we can’t bear to see you being a single mother alone for the whole of your life...” Mr. Kim added after his wife while So Eun sighed heavily and looked down to her feet.

Everything was so sudden for her and her mind needs more time to accept all of this. Mrs. Kim curved up a small smile and touched So Eun by her chin to raise up her head again. They stared intensely on each other.

“Don’t hesitate anymore, So Eun ah...I know that deep in your heart, you’re still in love with him...just as much as he loves you too...so don’t you see it? All that you need to do is to agree to him...just say yes, So Eun ah...he’s already here for you...” by the time her mother whispered those words to her, So Eun traveled her eyes all around the beautifully decorated wedding venue.

Mrs. Kim was right. Everything here was only waiting for her, waiting for her answer and waiting for the bride of the wedding. She was touched by this whole big surprise. Tears started clouding her eyes but So Eun stopped looking around when her sight landed exactly on a man, the one that was supposed to be her groom today. Kris walked climbing on top of the aisle and he stood tall – majestic and handsome like So Eun used to remember the way he looked on the day of their wedding years ago.

He wore a complete pair of black tuxedo, stunning as always but he had his eyes fixed on her. So Eun noticed it, the gaze on his eyes were so different today. It didn’t look fierce, forceful or sharp like he used to look at her but his stare looked surprisingly tender now – like he was silently pleading for her to accept him again and to accept this marriage. So Eun was totally lost for her words and she turned away.

Then Sooyoung came to stand in front of her and they stared on each other. Sooyoung curved up a broad smile before she took So Eun’s hands from Mrs. Kim and wrapped them around the bridal bouquet brought by So Eun a while ago so that the bride was holding it now by herself inside her palms.

“Kris is always my first love... I’m fallen for him since the first time we saw each other...maybe it’s our fate to be each other’s first love...but it’s never our destiny to be together...because Kris found you...and from the moment I lost him to you, I know that his heart isn’t mine anymore...you’re such an amazing person, Kim So Eun...every man would love to have you loving him...but I’m sure that you’re only destined to love the only one guy...which is Kris...so just unfold your heart and don’t ever let him go anymore...” Sooyoung advised her softly, tears dripping on her own cheeks as she took a few steps backward from So Eun, leaving the bride to stand alone.

So Eun pursed her lips, trying to find a suitable word to reply her but Sooyoung simply nodded her head and stole a quick glance of Kris – still waiting down the aisle.

“I was regretted by him twice...one when he decided to marry you for the first time...and once again when he canceled our wedding the day you left to Canada...I realize I won’t stand a chance again...but he proposed to you twice...firstly when you married him 8 years ago and second, is right now...believe me that you both are meant for each other...don’t be afraid and say yes to him, okay?” Sooyoung gave her one last assuring smile before she held up her fist and punched the air, showing her encouragement for So Eun.

So Eun blinked her eyes, changing her sight from her beloved parents, Si Hoo and back again on Sooyoung. She tried reading their expressions and absorbed all the matter said by Sooyoung just now. At last, So Eun gave out a heavy sigh before she shifted her body to face the aisle ahead of her.

Kris immediately straightened his body when he saw her focused her eyes on him. They stared on each other before Mr. Kim came to link his arm with So Eun’s. The slow tuning from a piano started and So Eun took her steps accompanied by her father. The guests were all standing up on her way walking down the aisle to bless their wedding. As she scanned her uncertain glance all over the crowd, So Eun slightly gasped when she also saw Lee Joon was one of them. He curved up a broad smile to her before he wrapped his arm around the shoulders of a woman next to him. So Eun shifted her eyes upon her and automatically understood that Lee Joon was now a married man with his own family.

She smiled to herself. How fast time had moved around them. She didn’t even realize how every people in her life had progressing so much with their life. It left her alone to decide on her own journey now. She thought and looked up again to the top of the aisle, searching for Kris’s gaze to find the sincerity in him. How about they? Did accepting him back and marrying him again was a good start to move on?

So Eun questioned herself but her steps kept on nearing the aisle and eventually closing the huge gap between Kris and her – just like their long path in struggling to get each other back in their arms, the place where both So Eun and Kris knew they belonged. Before she realizes it, they already stopped in front of the aisle and Kris gave Mr. Kim a deep bow.

Mr. Kim nodded slowly before he unlinked his arm with So Eun and brought her right hand towards Kris. Kris straightened his body again but he stole a quick glance on So Eun before looking back to her father. Mr. Kim lit up a small smile for him.

“Take care of my daughter...don’t hurt her anymore and don’t leave her side again...promise me, Kris...” he reminded him as Kris took a deep breath and nodded.

“I will...if only So Eun is willing to accept me now...” he signaled for her to say yes to their marriage when the pastor was about to tie the knot between them after this. So Eun didn’t say a word but she just shot Kris a glare from the corner of her eyes.

Well, that wasn’t a good sign but Kris raised up his hand and entwined it with So Eun’s when Mr. Kim handed her hand to him. Her father reversed from the aisle, letting the ceremony to continue as Kris helped So Eun to stand beside him in front of the pastor.

He was still holding her hand but So Eun stubbornly slipped her palm off from his grip and dropped her hand to the side of her body. Kris clicked his tongue slowly, glaring down to So Eun just like So Eun was glaring to him but the pastor who saw their expressions cleared his throat and both of them arranged their faces to look formal again.

The pastor shook his head. How can such a couple exist huh? They were about to get married but they were glaring to each other right on this altar??? Crazy! The old pastor thought dully but he focused his eyes on Kris and started instructing him in English since they were having their wedding in Hawaii.

“Today, we are gathering here in this glorious wedding to honor the union of two hearts which belong to Mr. Kris Wu and Miss. Kim So Eun...Mr. Wu, please face your bride and read out your vow clearly...” So Eun rolled her eyes once she heard the pastor’s introduction words.

Glorious wedding huh??? Union of two hearts huh??? Such a great lie! She had to admit it that this place was beautifully decorated by Kris but glorious was definitely not the word to describe it since she was forced in this! Wedding huh??? What kind of wedding when she was wearing no proper gown but only a short white dress??? This all was ridiculous!!!

Her annoyed thoughts were interrupted when Kris slightly cleared his throat and turned his body to face her. So Eun looked smugly up to him but Kris put his hands on both sides of her shoulders and he moved her to face him as well. They stared on each other before Kris started reading out his vow. So Eun bit her lips. Then how about her??? She didn’t memorize any damn vow so how can she reply him??? Aish, this dumbhead Kris Wu!!!

On her second thought, she blinked her eyes. Wait. Did she even prepare to give him any reply anyway??? Oh well. That made the two of them a couple of dumbheads!

“Kim So Eun...” So Eun darted her uncertain eyes back on Kris when he called out her name gently.

“As I stand here before you, my eyes looking so deeply into yours...I see all the things I fell in love with...” a gasp slowly escaped from when she remembered this vow. It was exactly the same vow that they uttered on their first wedding before. She was kind of touched when Kris was still memorized it well.

“As I stand here before you, my heart beating so loudly in my ears...I find myself so lost for the right words to say...As I stand here before you, this ring in my hand, it makes me remember how complete you make my life...” he paused for a moment, pulling out a box from inside his tuxedo’s pants and So Eun gasped one more time as she can’t believe it that Kris actually managed to collect their old wedding rings to become a pair again.

She bit her lips in confusion, when did he stole her ring huh? She thought again and cursed under breath. It must be that damn Si Hoo oppa who was co-working with him in this ridiculous wedding plan! She stared on Kris grudgingly but he ignored her sharp stare and pulled up her hand to place the small box inside their palms together.

“With every smile, every embrace, every tear you’ve ever wiped from my face...it makes me remember how blessed I really am...how I can’t ever thank the Lord above enough, for allowing you into my life...it makes me remember every laugh we’ve ever shared...every hard time we made it through together...and every beautiful moment there is to come...” So Eun felt her eyes started warming with her tears but she took a deep breath and controlled herself from crying. It just that, her heart was fluttering inside once she listened to his vow and recalled the long journey they had in their love story.

“Kim So Eun...” he called out for her again and So Eun gazed up to him only to see Kris was flashing her his most dashing smile only for her, for his bride, for his wife, for the only girl that he loved in his life now and forever.

“I give you this ring, my heart, my soul...I give you the everything I am today as I stand before you...I promise to love you, protect you, be with you forever and cherish every moment as if it were the last moment on Earth...” Kris exhaled for a second before he continued.

“Kim So Eun, I love you...” he muttered and picked up the smaller sized ring that should be hers. “...with this ring let it be known, that over every person in the world I could be with, I chose you...let it be known that with this ring, I’m promising to be here for you for all eternity...’till death do us apart...” he finished his long, meaningful vow before glancing around to the pastor.

The pastor gave him a light nod and the whole crowd held their breath, waiting for the answer from the bride. The pastor changed his head to look at So Eun and said,

“Miss Kim...please answer your groom...” So Eun dropped her eyes to her high heels when she heard him instructing her. What should she do now? Accept him? Say yes? Let Kris be her husband again? She didn’t even know how she felt right now. Of course she was way too happy with this surprise but she can’t express it out so easily until So Eun ended up choosing to let out the raw lump that she had been keeping in her chest from all along. She bravely looked up to Kris again who was waiting for her answer nervously and she snorted to him.

“Yah, Kris Wu...you really love to kid me, don’t you?” her sudden question made the whole ceremony to stare on her with frowns on their foreheads. Wasn’t she supposed to give him an answer but now she was asking him back? Kris himself feeling weird on her attitude and he let go of her hand that was still holding their wedding rings. So Eun stayed holding it but they stared sternly on each other.

“Yah, Kim So Eun...what was that supposed to mean?” he questioned her back and So Eun chuckled sarcastically.

“Don’t try to act fool...from the very start I knew you, I’ve always be forced into everything by you! From our first marriage until now! You always love to decide everything on your own! How could you do this to me? Abetting with my parents and friends only to get this secret wedding done??? Then dragged me here to marry you??? Asking me to plan the whole wedding but I ended up attending my own wedding out of a sudden??? Why on Earth this all is happening to me??? Can you please explain something to me, Kris Wu???”

“Yah! What are you actually??? Are you really a girl or not???” he shot her another question instead of answering her bunch of questions and So Eun shook her head.

“Well, of course I’m a girl! Can’t you see how beautiful I am now, wearing this white evening dress? Or are you blind???” she started raising up her voice and the crowd exchanged strange looks among them. How on Earth can the married couple was arguing right on their own altar??? The pastor also holding up his palms to So Eun and Kris, trying to stop them from fighting but Kris seemed to ignore him when he replied back to So Eun.

“Oh yes, maybe I am blind! You know why??? Because you’ve no feeling like a normal girl at all! A normal girl will get touched by all these surprises planned by the man that she loves...but look at you! You don’t appreciate it at all even after I had tried so hard to prepare everything perfectly for you! So that I can win your stone heart again! I picked this wedding place, I arranged the venue and I racked up the whole plan but still! None of it reach out to your heart!” he explained in frustration and ruffled over his hair but So Eun rolled her eyes and folded her arms across her chest.

“What??? Get touched??? How on Earth can I feel touch when everything is so sudden for me??? You think this is a cool surprise??? No! To me this is the most lame surprise I ever received! And what??? You said I’m a stone-hearted girl??? Then why bother to marry this stony hearted girl huh??? Why bother to marry me??? Why???” she scolded him loudly and took a step closer to Kris but he hissed and looked down on her.

“Because I love you so much, idiot!!! I love you till I can die a minute later if you say no and reject me again! So stop yelling at me and just tell me the truth! You want to marry me or not??? Simple, Kim So Eun!!! You want it or not??? Yes or no???” he shouted back to her, causing all the people including the guests, the pastor and So Eun herself to blink at him.

Kris realized the high tension he had put in the ceremony and he took a deep breath while closing his eyes. He turned his body away from So Eun and she bit her lips, looking up to his broad back body.

“Aish, this jerk! Yah, Kris Wu! How can you be so stupid huh??? Of course I’m going to marry you! If it’s not me to marry you then who else will marry such a y jerk like you???” she declared clearly to him, pouting to herself but everyone frozen and Kris slowly turned his body around to her. He eyed her up and down cluelessly as the pastor was frowning to her.

“Is it...is it means that you’re saying yes to him? Is it means that you have agreed to this marriage???” So Eun snorted when the pastor questioned her and she widened her eyes to him.

“Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! I’m willing to marry the world’s biggest jerk ever named Kris Wu! I’m all his now! Happy???” she rolled her eyes on Kris and sighed loudly before averting her sight away from him.

Kris and the pastor were both losing their mind for any right word to reply but then, when Kris finally regained his consciousness back, he narrowed his eyes on So Eun and clicked his tongue to her.

“Aish...aigoo...aigoo, you little devil...that’s my stubborn girl...now come here...”

“Hey...hey, wait!” without waiting for the pastor to declare the two of them as official husband and wife, the pastor widened his eyes when Kris grabbed So Eun by both of her shoulders and he leaned forward to her.

Immediately, he pasted his lips over hers and sealed their vow at once. So Eun laughed silently and giggled upon his sudden reaction, kissing her like that but she ignored every pair of eyes that were watching them speechlessly now and continued locking her arms around Kris’s neck before kissing him back full on his lips. He laughed between their passionate kisses too but Kris removed his hands from her shoulders and he circled them around her waist, pulling her body closer to him and deepening their kisses like there was no tomorrow for them to kiss again.

The pastor blinked his eyes on them, Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim shook their heads in unison but they smiled together when they were glad to see their daughter had finally achieved the happiness that she had always deserved it before, Sooyoung and Si Hoo exchanged blissful grin among them as well while Eunhyuk who stood next to his adopted sister, Minji covered her eyes with his palm, preventing Minji from staring on her parents while Kris and So Eun were too deep in kissing now. Minji hissed and pushed her oppa away.

“Hish, yah! What are you doing? Don’t stop me!” she yelled cutely to him but Eunhyuk wrinkled his nose to her.

“You ert! You’re too young to see this!” Mr. Wu, Mrs. Wu and Clara who were also here attending the wedding laughed out loud upon watching the two kids were conversing between them. Then Kris’s family looked back to So Eun and Kris, feeling grateful that they finally being together again. Lee Joon and his family also grinned widely from where he stood watching the couple as he was very thankful to the God above for planning a happy ending for everyone today.

Seeing the couple didn’t seem to part away from their kisses anymore, the pastor cleared his throat and stood straight facing the guests. He ignored So Eun and Kris as he announced out loud to them.

“Now, I hereby Mr. Kris Wu and Mrs. Wu So Eun as an official married couple and newlyweds for today’s fantastic wedding...congratulations!!!” the crowd all standing up and put their hands together in the air to clap and cheer for this dramatic wedding. It started with a surprise, progressed along with an argument, as per usual from Kris and So Eun before it ended up with such sweet, passionate and loving kisses from them. As the whole blissful air was filled with exploding applauses and cheers, Kris finally let go of So Eun but he remained holding her close to him and pasted their foreheads against each other’s. He grinned broadly and whispered to her.

“I did it, So Eun ah...I finally made you mine again...you’re Mrs. Wu again...my only one Wu So Eun...now you’re stuck forever with me...so I’m warning you, you will have to bear with it...because I’ll always be your jerk, Kris Wu...” he told her and it caused So Eun to laugh in amusement. She landed another quick kiss on his lips but nodded her head.

“It’s okay...I’m all prepared to handle you...because...” she paused and lifted her forehead from him so that they can stare into each other’s eyes again. So Eun curved up her most breathtaking smile to Kris while Kris felt himself fell completely in love with her over and over again. He smiled back to her.

“I love you...” surprisingly their mind worked together and both So Eun and Kris uttered those words out from their mouths simultaneously. They burst out into loud laughter when they realized how similar their minds and feeling for each other.

“Yeah, that’s right...I love you, Wu So Eun...” Kris whispered again and he pulled So Eun for another deep kiss.

“I love you too, Kris Wu...” she replied but was covered already with his lips and it stopped her from breathing while concentrating on their kisses. Kris shook his head.

“No way...I love you more...” he managed to argue between their kisses and So Eun pulled her lips away from him, making Kris to hiss for stopping him from enjoying . She punched him playfully on his chest.

“Don’t try to win over me! I’m smaller so I can contain even more love particles inside me...” she reasoned out while winking to him. Kris chuckled automatically but he slowly shaking his head.

“What kind of theory is that??? Have you ever learn Boyle’s Law huh??? Bigger container contained more particles in it so yeah...I’m bigger and my love particles are even numerous than yours...” he argued back to her and they stopped talking, thinking how stupid they were for having such useless argument like that.

“Hahahahahaha!!!” they ended up shrieking out loud again before Minji jumped off from Mrs. Kim’s lap and she ran with wide smile towards her parents.

“Omma!!! Appa!!!” So Eun and Kris tilted their heads together as soon as they heard their beloved daughter was screaming out for them and Kris let go of So Eun.

So Eun was waving her hands high and cheerfully towards her daughter, calling her to them while Kris opened up his arms and welcomed Minji when she reached them. He scooped her little body up and carried her inside his arms before he used another hand to pull So Eun by her waist. Now their family was completed. So Eun, Minji and him. Both of them were finally within his embrace now that Kris was so damn glad and happy.

Kris and So Eun were grinning to their daughter while Minji peered up innocently to So Eun through her cute, shining eyes.

“Omma, are we going to be together right now?” her question invited blissful laughter from So Eun and Kris but after she stopped laughing, So Eun gave her a confident nod and she pecked Minji on her forehead.

“Yes, honey...we are going to be together...forever...” her mother reassured her and Kris smiled in agreement. Then her parents exchanged naughty smiles between them before Kris started counting.

“One...two...three!!!” and Minji was attacked simultaneously on both sides of her cheeks as So Eun and Kris pasted their lips on either side there, giving their daughter a deep, long and loving kiss on her cheeks. Minji yelped cutely but the family continued to cuddle each other and cherished their happiness as a family, till the end.

First story, the end.


"I was supposed to be his wedding planner, not his bride!"