Chapter 53

✭Legend || SM's New Girl Group
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hair Haneul Yerim Holly Seol Ae Hye Rin Rui Minhwa

November 16th, 2013
Day 161

 

"Seol Ae! Get off your phone! I didn't give you phone privileges so you didn't have to work!" Jiwook yelled, swiftly going back to talking to the director without missing a beat.

"Oh snap, got told," Holly snickered, receiving a jab in the ribs courtesy of the visual.

"I'm just checking up on our fans, I'm not even talking to anyone," she pouted, but decided to put the phone away, terrified of the male managers future wrath.

"Anything good?" Rui questioned, adjusting a strand of newly dyed hair behind her ear.

"Not really, just them gushing and congratulating us," she smiled. Her dark eyes narrowed once she looked up towards the sky, ominous clouds lingering over head. "Is today really the best day to record our music video? It looks like it's ready to pour any second!"

"Please don't say that," Hye Rin frowned, looking up from her latest favorite novel - this one in Korean. "We already have a two-and-a-half day schedule because of the shooting, I really don't want it to be any more prolonged than that."

"You better start praying," Yerim off handily said, now looking straight on at the dark sky.

"Shouldn't you be in front of the camera, or talking to the director, you are the main in the music video this time," Seol Ae said, pointedly looking at a bored Rui.

The singer shrugged. "They already told me everything I needed to know, when they call me over we'll start shooting. And why are you guys even here for this part?"

"Well technically all of us but Haneul and Minhwa are," Seol Ae pointed out. "And we're here for moral support."

"And we're not trusted to stay at the dorm alone since last time Holly-ah and I played that plastic wrap prank on each other and we forgot to take it off of the front door and Jiwook walked right into it," Yerim laughed at the memory, highfiving the younger singer.

"Rui! We need you on set!"

"That's my que," the singer sent the rest of her members a mock salute as she made a beeline towards the director.

Jiwook took her place, rubbing his temples when he leaned against he wall his girls were either leaning on or sitting against.

"What happened?" Hye Rin asked, without even looking up from her book.

"The director keeps jumping around with the scenes. Rui isn't in every one of them, but he does want to film all of her scenes at once to get them out of the way so we can focus on the dance. We're going to be jumping around like crazy because of this guy. Not to mention the rain."

"Don't jinx it," Holly 'tsk'ed.

The set was hushed, the members watching their Rui's acting for the first time.

True to the managers words, the staff kept moving after a few minutes of filming. To everyone's astonishment the director was in a good mood and kept throwing praises at Rui, claiming she was extremely professional and her acting made filming that much easier.

Everyone was in a good mood too.

BOOM!

"Cover the equipment!"

The staff members scrambled, weaving in between each other, in their haste to cover all the expensive equipment, a down pour coming from seemingly no where. The actors were pushed to the closest buildings over hang, staff cursing at the fact they were out in the open so their only hope were blue tarps to save the expensive equipment.

"Thank you for saving your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter