Chapter 4

✭Legend || SM's New Girl Group
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"-Looking good 21...22...23...24...25. Alright time for crunchy frog. Everybody gets their hands off the floor-"* The current workout video echoed through Legend's dorms living room.** Other than that the only noise was Seol Ae and Soo Jin's occasional grunts from the workout. Hana and Soo Jung were sitting on the couch using Soo Jung's laptop to look up multiple performances and interviews of BAP. Haneul and Hye Rin were busy in the kitchen area baking something that watfed it's delicious scent through the dorm. Faith, Hye Rin's cat, was comfortably sunbathing next to the large window on the far wall. The only person missing from this scene was the main vocal, who was no where to be seen.

It was a comfortable silence between the m-BAM! Nevermind.

Everyone turned their heads towards the noise and saw Holly come out of their bedroom rubbing her head. "What happened?" Haneul asked, her hands covered in flour and dough.

"I dropped my shirt."

"That was louder than a shirt." Soo Jung questioned.

"I was still in it." The brunette grumbled making the other members chuckle.

"Why are you all dressed up?" Haneul questioned after seeing her attire doned with heels.

Holly just winked putting her finger up to her lips, "Just going to go have some fun, don't wait up." She strut out of the dorm leaving the other members confused by her quick get away.

"She has a boyfriend." Seol Ae deducted.

"Just because she's getting all dressed up doesn't mean she has a boyfriend, it could be just a casual outing." Haneul shrugged trying to protect her fellow member from the others scoldings. Hye Rin gently placed her hand on the leader's arm not wanting her to provoke a bigger argument.

"Well I don't think it's fair of her to have a boyfriend when we have a dating ban." Soo Jin said, obviously annoyed.

"Our dating ban is only until we have debuted for six months. So we can focus more on our debut." Soo Jung put out.

"I don't care it's not fair of her to do that, she knows the rules and we all have to follow them no matter how stupid they are." Soo Jin continued.

Seol Ae cocked an eyebrow but didn't say anything.

BUZZ

"Well she better be back from whatever she's doing in an hour because we have recording plus a photoshoot." Haneul said looking at her phone.

 

Soo Jin gave a disapproving look to the smiley Holly who literally came home two minutes before filming was about to begin. The staff handed the girls black blindfolds which they all slowly put on.

CAMERA ON

The girls giggled as they were lead out of their dorm and out the elevator. The occasional faked trip and small screechs of fear occured. They were squished into the same van.

"You guys are so gross!" Hana yelled out making the girls laugh harder.

"You know I like you guys but not this much." Soo Jung muttered.

It was a short car ride, around ten minutes, as they got out multiple members almost tripped and fell on their faces if it weren't for the quick reflexes of the staff and their manager.

When they walked into the building their noses were assaulted by the smell of hairspray and other chemicals. The staff orginized them so they were all shoulder to shoulder.

"On the count of 3...2...1." The PD counted down and the girls hurridly untied their blindfolds. Legend gasped, Soo Jung and Hana started doing a little jig singing about how they were getting their hair done, and it was free. They didn't gasp simply because of their potential awesome new hair-do's it's because of the beautiful interior and the fact they were at one of the best salon's in all of Seoul; Pearl Spa by Mikmoto Cosmetics. The legendary Jung Saem Mool stood in their presence. Hana was probably the most giddy since the two shared a love of makeup and hair.

"Hello we are forever Legend!" The group chorused together giving a low bow to the multiple stylists that stood in front of them. Some of them came up to shake hands with the girls while others quickly dispersed to get the proper hair colorings and makeup ready.

During the entire time Hana wouldn't stop chatting and dropping jokes, Holly kept being a smartass, Seol Ae and Soo Jin would not stop laughing and no one knows how they started laughing, Haneul felt extremely awkward as the woman doing her hair kept trying to get a few words out of her, Hye Rin firmly refused to put down her book as extensions and hair coloring was added to her scalp. Poor Minseok was hovering between Hana and Soo Jin, Soo Jin because he didn't know if the multipule fumes would affect her asthma and Hana because he didn't want her to end up blurting out something stupid or too insensitive.

When it came to makeup the girls chairs faced the opposite of the windows so they wouldn't be able to look at their new hair. The stylists quickly gave up getting Hye Rin's book out of her hands so Minseok had to step in to all but wrestle it away. She sent him a subtle glare, annoyed.

"Are you excited for the photoshoot?" The PD first asked Haneul who was puckering her lips for the lipgloss. "Yes, I'm just hopeing I don't mess something up."

The camera moved over to the next chair and repeated the question.

"Mmm, I think we'll do well today." Hye Rin gave a small smile.

And they repeated again.

"I've spotted Seol Ae and Soo Jin practicing poses at home, but shh it's a secret!" Hana winked, gi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter