Chapter 67

✭Legend || SM's New Girl Group
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

April 7th, 2014
Day 309

CAMERA ON

The members were shuffled into a medium sized room. It had U-shaped benches around the furthest wall, with the main event in perfect sight wherever you sat.

"Hi!" the girls cheerily greeted the two men standing in the center of the room, one holding a large, grey, metal pole in his hand. At the very end of it was a bright orange blob. Said man greeted the girls in Italian.

The man who first greeted them at the main door began explaining what the glass blower was doing, but the girls were too entranced by his movements to fully pay attention to any words.

The glass blower twisted and turned the pole along a square foot sized wall, with the occasional blow through the pole, the blob slowly getting longer.

He grabbed a pair of long plyers, pulling at the surface of the glass to make shapes with swift, hand jerking movements. With sharp, thick, scissors the man cut the freshly made glass horse from the rest of the heated glass.

The girls proudly clapped for the glass blowers show, thanking him on their way out.

This time, the girls entered the main shop, beautiful glass blown pieces surrounded them, there were even a bunch of chandeliers above them!

"Unnie, we should get this for the dorm," Hye Rin grinned, pointing at a green glass horse that looked similar to the one they just watched be made.

Haneul gently picked up the glass figurine, eyes practically popping out of her head when she saw the price. She placed it back down, shaking her head. "I think it costs as much as our couch," the leader joked.

"-so even if you tip it over, it comes back up!" one of the workers was demonstrating a rounded, small glass and how it would waddle back up to a standing position after being flicked over. "It's perfect for drinkers," the mans joke was let with small laughter.

"Holly-ah needs that," Yerim's grin didn't diminish even when the singer hit her in the shoulder.

 

April 8th, 2014
Day 310

 

"This place is ignoramus!"

The girls eagerly soaked in the site of Piazza San Marco with bright eyes.

The square was practically the size of a whole block in the city, surrounded by tall, old fashioned buildings, and the basilica giving the feeling of being in old time Italy.

"Please tell me we're going to have our photoshoot here," Seol Ae gaped with pleading eyes. A few of their shoots had been in spots the girls had previously filmed in, so the visual remained hopeful.

"Look at the water!" Holly shook Yerim's shoulder, eagerly pointing into a little opening between the basilica and a bridge in a corner adjacent from their position. "It looks like something from a painting."

After taking numerous group pictures and selcas, the members were brought to a dock, where they excitedly boarded two gondolas. Yerim, Seol Ae and Holly were in one while Haneul, Hye Rin, Rui and Minhwa were in another. Jiwook went with the three members and Hajoon went with the four.

To the members shock, the ride was very bouncy, some of their stomachs beginning to feel uncomfortable by the movement. Luckily for those few, when the gondolas reached the small canals running through the city the water was calm, making the ride smooth and more enjoyable.

They rode underneath low bridges, passed houses and shops, next to other gondola riders, through shopping centers and by the happily chatting people of Venice. The fiery sun shined brightly overhead, sparkling off the light blue water.

The ride was roughly thirty minutes, the gondolas' docking at the same area where they boarded. Rui would've toppled over once her foot touched the wooden dock due to being on solid ground, if it wasn't for Haneul's swift actions by grabbing her arm and straightening her out.

"I'm hungry," Seol Ae pouted, heavily leaning on Yerim in an act of dramatization.

The dancer pushed the other member off of her. "That doesn't mean put all your weight on me."

"But I can barely stand! I'm weak with hunger..."

"So, we're in Italy, right?" Hye Rin spoke up. The members nodded. "And what does everyone want to eat when they get to Italy?"

"PIZZA!"

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter