Chapter 36

✭Legend || SM's New Girl Group
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Clothes are those pink scrubs from the show)

September 30th, 2013
Day 121


"Haneul-unnie!" Seol Ae called into the crowded room, weaving around the tight packed people to find her leader. Ever since Haneul returned to Seoul barely a week ago the visual has tried to talk to her one-on-one, concerning the whole phone issue. Not only was Seol Ae curious as to what the elder was up to but she was worried. What could the leader be hiding that was so bad she needed to hide it from her fellow members? She's noticed something off with Haneul for awhile now as well, and everything had to do with that cellphone...

"Haneul-unnie!" she called in relief when she saw Haneul leaning against the wall.

"We're not talking about it," Haneul refused to make eye contact with the younger.

"But-" Seol Ae was cut off by one of the screen-writers calling for the Legend members to move onto the recording site. Seol Ae cursed when she learned she wasn't going to get anything out of the leader for the time being.

 

CAMERA ON

"Happy to be togehter on Happy Together!" Que typical cheering at the beginning of a variety show.

"We'll introduce todays special guests: Sky, Yerim, Holly, Seol Ae, Chris, Rui and Minhwa otherwise known as - Legend!" The girls were tightly squished together on the wooden bench, but still had bright smiles on their faces.

"Hello, we're Legend," the girls happily greeted.

"Legend is still very new to the scene," Yoo Jaesuk pointed out. "And this is all of the members first times appearing on Happy Together!"

Everyone cheered again.

"Legend just made their comeback with the song that has been shaking the industry, Tell Me Your Wish Genie," Park Myungsoo explained. "Honestly only one of the members sticks out to me."

The members and MC laughed at his blunt confession.

"Who who?" Shin Bongsun, eagerly questioned.

"Jang Seol Ae."

Seol Ae clapped, giving a thankful bow.

"She's become a hot button topic on We Got Married," Jaesuk nodded.

"It's definitely amazing that such a new group has a member on the popular show," Bongsun added.

Seol Ae smiled. "It's harder than I expected to be on the show, especially since having an image to save is still very new to me."

"What image? You barely have one yet!" Myunsoo joked to everyone's amusement.

"We actually keep track of what our fans say on forums," Yerim said, "and all of them had said so far their afraid for Dongwoon for having to deal with Seol Ae."

Everyone cracked up while Seol Ae just shook her head, trying not to make a bad facial expression.

"Now, Legend is very new to the idol scene, what is the biggest change in your life since becoming an idol?" Jaesook asked.

The girls thought for a few seconds before Rui began. "Snacks."

"Snacks?" Bongsun questioned, wanting to get more out of the quiet member.

"We aren't able to indulge in pre-made snacks anymore, all our snacks we have to make or are vegetables," Yerim said, knowing Rui probably wouldn't add more to her sentence.

"People are different," Minhwa softly said. She didn't notice but all her members quickly zeroed in on her words.

"How?"

"They'll just act different than they did before. They'll do and say things that don't match up to how they treated me before I became an idol."

"Minhwa-ssi, you and Yerim-ssi and Rui-ssi actually joined Legend after debut?" The three nodded to the MC's question.

"It was on Legend's show Becoming A Legend," Yerim explained. "There were originally eight SM trainees that were chosen to be on the show, and every episode there would be some test or task we had to fulfill and at the end the Legend members would decide who to let go."

"So you three aren't original members?" The girls uncomfortably nodded to Misuns question.

"Please don't use the word 'original' it's kind of taboo with us," Haneul spoke up. The members would have been shocked by the girls unusual outburst but knew she was just taking her leader role.

"And just like a good leader you stick up for your members," Park Misun smiled kindly at the younger.

"Since Legend is new the world still doesn't know much about you." The girls nodded. "So I decided to take it upon myself to ask questions that every fan wonders, especially at the beginning of a group."

The girls agreed, knowing the questions themselves were scripted so there was nothing to be afraid about.

"Who are roommates in your dorm?"

Seol Ae answered, "Chris-ah and Sky-unnie have a room, Rui-ah and I share a room, and Yerim-unnie, Holly-unnie and Minhwa-ah share a room."

"So there's three bedrooms?" Bongsun asked.

The girls shook their heads. "No, four but our manager uses that one."

"What is something different that you have in your dorm that no one else does?"

"A cat," Hye Rin quickly answered.

"You have a cat?" Misun looked confused.

"The cat is Chris-ah's," Holly said. "But Yerim-unnie is actually allergic to cats so she has to get allergy shots."

Some of the MC's aww'ed in pity for Yerim who just waved it off. "I like cats and Faith means a lot to Chris-ah so it would be wrong of me to make my dongsaeng get rid of their beloved animal." Hye Rin and Yerim shared a smile at the end.

"Are any of you dating?"

The girls quickly shot down the question doing the typical over-reacting 'What? Me? No!' idol thing.

"Just had to ask that didn't you?" Misun shook her head at Myungsoo who didn't look bashful at all.

"Fans have a right to know!"

Legend just laughed at Misun and Myu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter